Skrevet av Emne: Manageren og hans backroom staff  (Lest 92569 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Manageren og hans backroom staff
« Svar #180 på: Juni 20, 2017, 20:39:08 »
Brian McDermott - teambuilderen - har sagt sitt om hvem som skal være involvert med førstelaget i fremtiden:

Brian McDermott        Manager
Nigel Gibbs                   Ass Manager

Neil Redfearn              Coach
Richard Naylor            Coach
Leigh Bromby              Coach

Så får vi se hvem som følger Developement Squad og Under 18s!

I hvert fall fint å se at både Redfearn og Naylor følger med videre. Jeg ser på Naylor som en vinner og i kombinasjon med solid karer som McDermott, Gibbs og Redfearn kan dette blir veldig bra! 

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20130415/redders-to-continue-senior-role_2247585_3144913

Bedre med disse europeiske gutta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 mannfolk med fete lønninger for å styre en klubb..?

Dette kaller begynnelsen på en organisasjon, IKKE et enkeltmannsforetak!!!

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Trulsaren

« Svar #181 på: Juni 20, 2017, 20:54:38 »
Brian McDermott - teambuilderen - har sagt sitt om hvem som skal være involvert med førstelaget i fremtiden:

Brian McDermott        Manager
Nigel Gibbs                   Ass Manager

Neil Redfearn              Coach
Richard Naylor            Coach
Leigh Bromby              Coach

Så får vi se hvem som følger Developement Squad og Under 18s!

I hvert fall fint å se at både Redfearn og Naylor følger med videre. Jeg ser på Naylor som en vinner og i kombinasjon med solid karer som McDermott, Gibbs og Redfearn kan dette blir veldig bra! 

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20130415/redders-to-continue-senior-role_2247585_3144913

Bedre med disse europeiske gutta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 mannfolk med fete lønninger for å styre en klubb..?

Dette kaller begynnelsen på en organisasjon, IKKE et enkeltmannsforetak!!!

:D
I følge det jeg tidligere leste så skapte nyervervelsen Angus Kinnear en stor økning av kroner inn, det samme kan vel Rads skrive under på. Disse gutta tjener sin egen lønn + litt til :)

Forøvrig synes jeg at det er deilig at vi har styrket administrasjonen - jeg tror det er helt nødvendig for å skape en stabil toppklubb.
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #183 på: Juni 23, 2017, 08:12:24 »
Spørsmål til Phil Hay:

@PhilHayYEP who takes over as the performance and opposition analysts from Ryan Needs ?

Phil Hay svarer:

Alex Davies is there. Smashing lad and a very good analyst.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #184 på: Juli 06, 2017, 21:40:45 »

Adam Clarke‏ @AdamClarke19  5m
5 minutes ago
who are they all apart from obviously TC, his assistant and goal keeping coach?

Lee Thompson‏ @lufcThommo  4m
4 minutes ago
Replying to @AdamClarke19 @PhilHayYEP
TC & his assistant, GK coach on the other side of TC. One of the end ones is Torres (fitness coach) not sure about the other end one.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #185 på: Juli 08, 2017, 15:31:41 »
Hay

Ex-Doncaster Rovers 1st team coach Paul Butler (not ex-#lufc player) here with the Leeds coaching staff. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #186 på: Juli 08, 2017, 15:56:21 »
Hay

Ex-Doncaster Rovers 1st team coach Paul Butler (not ex-#lufc player) here with the Leeds coaching staff. #lufc

QPR-spilleren Matt Smith svarer!!!!

Great guy Phil. As professional as they come too
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #187 på: Juli 08, 2017, 22:56:38 »
Leeds United: Leeds appoint new first-team coach

20:35 Saturday 08 July 2017
New Leeds United first team coach Paul Butler

New Leeds United first team coach Paul Butler
Leeds United have added former Doncaster Rovers coach Paul Butler to their backroom team.

Butler has been named as United’s first-team coach, linking up with boss Thomas Christiansen and assistant Julio Banuelos.

The 31-year-old worked under Paul Dickov at both Oldham Athletic and Doncaster and also spent time with Blackpool earlier in his career. He was Rovers’ head of recruitment before parting company with the club last year.

Butler took United’s pre-match warm-up ahead of today’s 5-1 friendly win at Guiseley and is the latest addition to the new backroom team installed following Christiansen’s appointment on June 15.

Banuelos arrived soon after having previously worked with Christiansen at APOEL and AEK Larnaca. Leeds also appointed Marcos Abad - formerly of Middlesbrough - as their goalkeeping coach and named Ivan Torres as head of fitness.

Butler was targeted as a means of adding more domestic experience to Christiansen’s staff. Former Leeds player and Bristol City assistant John Pemberton is also understood to have been considered for the role.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #188 på: Juli 09, 2017, 09:52:20 »
Leeds United: Leeds appoint new first-team coach

Her er et intervju fra tiden i Doncaster. Det forteller en del av jobben hans som first team coach.

RTID Feature - Paul Butler
10 April 2014

RTID met up with Rovers’ first team coach Paul Butler recently.
Paul has come through the academic field rather than the football path,  giving him a different insight into football and how it works. Often he is the first on the field to set up the pre-match warm up, and he then takes select parts of the coaching. 

Paul, how did you get into football?

Like most young boys I played football whenever I could and always wanted to be in the game. Unfortunately, I was never good enough at that time to take the professional football path, so after school I went to university. I was always a keen student of football and played all through my Uni days. During this time I knew I wanted to be a football coach, and I took up any opportunity to enhance my football education by going around and visiting many clubs both here and abroad. I knew I needed to make my CV stand out because with so many people graduating from University, plus people coming though football, it was going to be hard to break into the game. I worked on gaining as much experience on my CV just give myself the best chance.

Most people expect coaches at professional level to have played the game, but you have come through the academic path. Has this been a hindrance to your career progression?

I don’t think it has, but I know some people might perceive you in a different manner as expected, but I have to accept that and work round it. There are many coaches whom I have worked with that have had long playing careers, which has been my privilege.  I am very respectful of anyone who has had a long career playing, coaching or as a manager. It’s a wonderful career to have had for them and because of that I respect their comments and views.  I always knew I wanted to be a coach from early days, so I set my goal to see how I could progress from being a non-football player coming through the academic path to being a fully professional football coach. I knew I would have to work hard to bridge that gap, so I went about my task by meeting the right people and learning from top individuals in the field. I knew I had to shape my own future as a young coach by listening and working hard on the pitch.

Did you ever think you would reach the level you are now at?

I have always been ambitious and hard working to be the best I can be, so have wanted to come in at this type of level. I work for a manager who expects that from everyone, whether you are his first team coach, his captain or a pro coming out of the youth academy. He wants everybody in the club to be the best they can be every day. It’s my job to honour his faith in me as a young coach by working hard and doing the best I can. The result of that is it’s good for me and for the club.

It is a team effort here at every game and you all integrate well.

I’m very lucky that I share an office with Brian Horton who has managed over a thousand league games. Not many young coaches get the chance or privilege to be in this position and get the benefits of it. Brian lets me spend a lot of time coaching out there on the training ground. Having Brian around is very valuable for me certainly. 

The manager Paul Dickov is good to work for and he is a very hard working man who demands a lot out of people, and I like to think I am the same. Paul Gerrard, the goal keeping coach, also demands a lot out of his keepers but also gets the best from them. We have our analyst Adam Smith who works all the hours available to him to supply us with the information we need. We have Ben Rome the fitness coach, who works the players to make sure they are as fit as they can be each day. We are one big team, but there is not only the football coaching staff; the team is made up of everyone at the club, including Sam in the kitchen, Tracey in the kit room, Phil Goldman who manages the training ground, groundsmen and staff at Keepmoat Stadium. They all work together to make sure the club runs well and we get the best out of every opportunity. I feel privileged to be part of this well-oiled team. One thing I have learnt from seniors in the game is that you need everyone pulling in the same direction and having the same ambition.

The scientific and analytical side of football is now very important in the game. How does it help you?

Adam Smith, our analyst, is very important to our team, and I spend a lot of time with him. He works hard to give us the information on the forthcoming fixture but also on our last performance. The manager and I will take a team meeting about the next game, and this is fuelled by the information that Adam has given us. He will have studied the opponents and we will have studied them also as a group of staff, so that we then put our plans for the game into motion. By having video clips supplied by Adam he makes it a very fluid process and is a very big contributor to how we all go about our business.  

Do you coach the players based on this information and knowledge?

It is very important that we coach the lads based on who we next play, with the tactics we feel can combat any threats in order to give us the edge. You will often see the manager and me on the pitch pre-match preparing for games, with Paul looking at the attacking play and I will look at the defenders so that we can cope against some very good strikers in this division. On the pitch I work closely with Paul Gerrard because neither of us want to concede even one goal. We start off as a group pre- match with Ben Rome, who has proved how good he is, not just at games but every day;  90% of the work will have been done during the week. We do possession work-outs first, but then split into different groups for more specific pre-match coaching. The back four are a unit of players who perform as one, so the last stage of preparation for the game is the final gelling before they take to the pitch. 

As part of your role do you get the chance to watch a lot of other football?

That part of our roles is very time-consuming, and as I do this interview, we are all scheduled to take in games tonight. I will be at a game tonight as this is a 24/7 business for everyone at the club. Brian Horton told me something when I first joined that every game you go to you will always see something of interest and importance, whether it is a set play, a system of play, how a team plays in certain situations and how players react. Brian said it is never a waste of time going to a game, as you will always come back with new knowledge.

Where does Paul Butler see himself going in the future? Would you manage?

I don’t really know the answer fully to this;  it’s a good question. My ambition is to be the best coach I can be, and the game is changing a little bit now with the management side being a bit different. At some clubs the board(owners) set on a head coach and sometimes a manger with different roles. I have not looked at the managing side as I want to concentrate on being the best coach I can be, and at the highest level. At this moment I am at Doncaster Rovers and I am going to give 100% to be the best coach here and get us higher.

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2014/april/rtid-feature---paul-butler/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #189 på: Juli 09, 2017, 10:31:48 »
Doncaster feide gjennom League 2 i fjor. Kanskje en bra mann dette!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #190 på: Juli 09, 2017, 17:29:28 »
carlos‏ 
@canilatwit
Following
Victor Orta after the #lufc game yesterday with his young family on the swings, was pretty cool. Normal things done by normal people.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

Ny spiller?: Paul Butler
« Svar #191 på: Juli 10, 2017, 12:55:43 »
Denne her er kryptisk. Vi har angivelig signert en Paul Butler(31) fra Donnys trenerteam, men det står i denne svært korte notisen at han har "returned to football". Det står ingenting om posisjon på banen. Ser ingenting om denne tilveksten hverken på Leeds' eller Doncasters offisielle hjemmesider heller. Mystisk.
http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=497112
Skulle dette bare vise seg være tull, får admin heller slette tråden :-\.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ny spiller?: Paul Butler
« Svar #192 på: Juli 10, 2017, 13:04:35 »
Denne her er kryptisk. Vi har angivelig signert en Paul Butler(31) fra Donnys trenerteam, men det står i denne svært korte notisen at han har "returned to football". Det står ingenting om posisjon på banen. Ser ingenting om denne tilveksten hverken på Leeds' eller Doncasters offisielle hjemmesider heller. Mystisk.
http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=497112
Skulle dette bare vise seg være tull, får admin heller slette tråden :-\.

Flettet denne inn i tråden der det står mer om TRENEREN PAUL BUTLER,som altså er en annen person enn vår gamle ex-spiller Paul Butler.

Men ja, jeg også måtte jo sjekke første gangen det stod om at Paul Butler var ny førstelagstrener. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #193 på: Juli 10, 2017, 22:44:33 »
Ivan Torres

Very happy to be a small part of one of the best teams in England @LUFC !! #MOT

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #194 på: Juli 14, 2017, 09:26:53 »
Dette er også mitt hovedinntrykk av hvordan det fungerer i klubben. :)

Director of football at clubs working behind the scenes with contacts with a network of agents who are in effect pimping their players to clubs in terms of make them available, for the appropriate deal of course. 

Orta identifies the players available through his contacts, Kinnear does the contract stuff and works through the budgets, AR makes the funds available. TC is brought in the meet the next employee of the club and then makes his recommendation of who he wants shipped out. 
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #195 på: Juli 15, 2017, 23:23:51 »
"Leeds United Pre-Season 2017-18" - Marcos Abad Entrenador de Porteros

11 April, 2017

Leeds United, the history of a big thing. We have been working for this club for more than 20 days and it doesn’t take long to realise its dimensions. Fans from everywhere following us wherever we go.  A  beautiful city to live in and enjoy its customs.

Everything calls for something big and that’s what we are working for. An amazing beginning facing another historic team in the English league, the Bolton.

And now in Austria, 10 hard days making a great effort in order to reap rewards right away and start providing our followers with many great joys.

It has been a great privilege to work with four amazing goalkeepers Robert Green, Felix Wiedwald, Marco Silvestre and Bailey Peacock.

LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS !!!

MARCHING ON TOGUETHER !!!

Sjekk videoen i lenken:

http://marcosabad.com/en/leeds-united-pre-temporada-2017-18/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #196 på: Juli 16, 2017, 15:23:53 »
Benat Labaien

Analytiker i LUFC!

Han har en fortid som Akademi-coach i Real Madrid og Athletico Madrid med en UEFA PRO licence!!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #197 på: Juli 21, 2017, 09:51:47 »

Her er gjengen:
#LUFC backroom: Julio Banuelos,Marcos Abad,Ivan Torres,@gabyruizplus , Thomas Christiansen,Paul Butler,Victor Orta,Chris Meek, Banat Labaien
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #198 på: Juli 21, 2017, 11:33:34 »
Carlos Corberán

Leeds United are pleased to announce that Carlos Corberán will become the new Under 23s coach of the Whites Academy.
Corberán joins the Academy from Cypriot First Division side Ermis where he led the team to seventh position in the table.

Prior to his stints in Cyprus and Saudi Arabia, Corberán spent six seasons as Assistant Coach at Spanish giants Villareal. During his time at Villareal, he saw the team reach the qualifying phase of the UEFA Champions League and become semi-finalists in the UEFA Europa League in the 2010/11 season.

This key appointment has been made by Leeds United’s Board Member Ivan Bravo, Technical Director Victor Orta and Academy Manager Adam Underwood.

Before his spell in Cyprus, the 34-year-old international spent time in Saudi Arabia at Al Nassr as an Assistant Coach where he helped the team secure a runner up position in the Saudi Arabia Super Cup, reach the group phase in the AFC Champions League and be finalists in the King’s Cup. Corberan also spent time as Assistant Coach at Al Ittihad where he helped the team reach the semi-final of the AFC Champions League

As well as holding a degree in Physical Education and Sport Science, the highly experienced coach is undertaking a Doctorate in football where he specialises in high performance in football.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

auren

« Svar #199 på: Juli 21, 2017, 12:04:39 »
Meget, meget interessant ansettelse av U-23 coachen. Erfaring både som manager (dog på Kypros), men hele 6 sesonger som assistent i Villareal. Og kun 34 år, og snart klar en doktorgrad i fotball  :o

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Leedsfan

« Svar #200 på: Juli 21, 2017, 12:11:11 »
Meget, meget interessant ansettelse av U-23 coachen. Erfaring både som manager (dog på Kypros), men hele 6 sesonger som assistent i Villareal. Og kun 34 år, og snart klar en doktorgrad i fotball  :o

auren

Blir noe annet enn Jason Blunt:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #201 på: Juli 21, 2017, 12:15:16 »
...som en smarting skriver det: da blir spillerne hans
Pirates of the Corberán

:)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #202 på: Juli 21, 2017, 13:13:37 »
Helt annet nivå på ansettelsene nå enn tidligere. Om ting mirakuløst ikke går veien, kan ihvertfall ikke Rad lastes for det!
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #203 på: Juli 22, 2017, 09:41:12 »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #204 på: Juli 22, 2017, 09:50:57 »
Det er jo ganske interessant at denne karen for det asiatiske markedet allerede var på plass på tribunen mot QPR i fjor. Radrizzanis team har vært klart en stund det :D

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #205 på: Juli 22, 2017, 13:55:46 »
For the record kan det være greit å ha med denne artikkelen om hvorfor det ikke gikk så bra for Orta i Middlesbrough. Ã… merke seg at han blandet seg en del inn i troppen, gikk i garderoben osv... Virker som det var tilstander i Middlesbrough-garderoben som lignet vår da ørten italienere som ikke kunne engelsk ankom. Rapportene pr dato er jo om en svært så harmonisk spillegruppe hos oss.

Det skal også sies at Orta hadde verdens beste forhold til manageren, i følge denne artikkelen. Det var ikke der det problematiske var...

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/inside-story-victor-orta-how-13090744
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #206 på: Juli 24, 2017, 12:10:57 »
Leeds United first-team staff

Written by Simon Austin — July 23, 2017

Pen pics of Leeds United's coaching, science, medicine, scouting and analytics staff.

HEAD COACH: Thomas Christiansen

Nationality: Danish
Nationality: Danish

Replaced Garry Monk at Elland Road in June. Born in Denmark but played for Spain, as a striker, winning three caps. Took Apoel Nicosia to last 16 of Europa League and Cypriot title last season, but contract was not renewed after they lost in domestic Cup final.

ASSISTANT: Julio Banuelos

Nationality: Spanish

The former Real Madrid youth player was a manager in his own right, leading lesser lights Mirandes and Burgos to promotion in the lower leagues in Spain. Joined Christiansen as his assistant at Larnaca and then at Apoel.

ASSISTANT: Paul Butler

Nationality: English

Unusual in never having played pro football. Intern at Fulham under Roy Hodgson before taking sports science and coaching roles with Paul Dickov - first at Oldham, then Doncaster. Only 31 when appointed by Leeds.

GOALKEEPING COACH: Marcos Abad

Worked with Orta at Boro for the last four months of 2016/17, having previously been with him at Elche, where he spent seven years. Had a "big offer from China" but instead chose Leeds, according to Orta.

HEAD OF SPORTS SCIENCE: Tom Robinson

Graduate of Leeds Beckett joined the club as an intern in October 2011. Progressed to become a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Academy Sports Scientist before being promoted to the first team last June.

FITNESS COACH: Ivan Torres

Worked under Christiansen at Larnaca and Apoel. Replaces Sean Rush, who moved with Garry Monk to Middlesbrough.

REHAB & INJURY PREVENTION: Dan Birdsall

Appointed to the newly-created role in July 2017, having previously been a fitness coach at Blackpool and Bolton.

MASSEUR: Paul Evans

Nationality: Welsh
Nationality: Welsh

Played more than 550 games as a pro and was capped by Wales. Experienced massage therapist who has also worked for Notts County, Derby and Leicester.

SCOUT: Dani Salas

A recent recruit from Sevilla, where he worked with Orta.

DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL: Victor Orta

Was at Middlesbrough for 18 months as chief scout before leaving at the end of last season. Previously at Sevilla (where he worked under the legendary Monchi), Zenit and Elche. DoF role newly created by Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani after he bought the club.

HEAD OF ANALYSIS: Alex Davies

Has been at Elland Road for more than seven years, initially as Performance Analyst, before being promoted to head up the department.

PERFORMANCE ANALYST: Banat Labaien

Another who worked at Elche, from July 2016 to May 2017. Assistant coach at Fuenlabrada in the lower leagues in Spain before that.

PERFORMANCE ANALYST: Chris Meek

Joined Leeds from Huddersfield in July 2014, initially as Head of Academy Performance. Promoted to the first team in June this year.

PHYSIO: Steven Megson

Was first team physio at Leeds for six years before moving to Bolton in June 2013. Returned to Elland Road in December 2015 as Head Physio.

ASSISTANT PHYSIO: Henry McStay

Nationality: Irish
Nationality: Irish

Joined the Thorp Arch team in August 2012 and was promoted to the first team in November 2015.

HEAD OF EURO RECRUITMENT: Gaby Ruiz

Close friend of Orta, with whom he worked at Elche and Boro. Well known in Spain as a TV pundit and the creator of PC Futbol, the country's equivalent of the Football Manager game.

RECRUITMENT ANALYST: Andrea Iore

Nationality: Belgian
Nationality: Belgian

First arrived at Elland Road in 2015 after meeting the Cellino family in Miami. Valued as an analyst under Garry Monk.

Bilder og stuff her:

http://trainingground.guru/articles/leeds-united-first-team-staff

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #207 på: Juli 24, 2017, 12:25:35 »
For the record kan det være greit å ha med denne artikkelen om hvorfor det ikke gikk så bra for Orta i Middlesbrough. Ã… merke seg at han blandet seg en del inn i troppen, gikk i garderoben osv... Virker som det var tilstander i Middlesbrough-garderoben som lignet vår da ørten italienere som ikke kunne engelsk ankom. Rapportene pr dato er jo om en svært så harmonisk spillegruppe hos oss.

Det skal også sies at Orta hadde verdens beste forhold til manageren, i følge denne artikkelen. Det var ikke der det problematiske var...

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/inside-story-victor-orta-how-13090744
Jeg blir skeptisk til Orta når jeg leser dette. Det er jo flere som har kommentert "jeg" formen når han snakker om arbeidet som gjøres i kulissene. Håper denne retrospektiv analysen fra Boro tiden er skikkelig dårlig og skrevet av noen med en agenda mot Orta..
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #208 på: Juli 24, 2017, 13:41:18 »
Simon Austin

LUFC have bolstered their coaching/ scouting staff. Also added a new 'injury prevention specialist'

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #209 på: August 17, 2017, 18:23:13 »
WHITES MAKE KEY STAFF APPOINTMENT

Leeds name Head of Football Development in Asia.
Leeds United are delighted to announce that Toshiya Fujita has joined the club as Head of Football Development.                                                                                                                                                                              
Fujita had an impressive career as a player representing Japan on 24 occasions, scoring three times. Whilst most of his career was spent in Japanese leagues, he did also enjoy a spell at Dutch side FC Utrecht. Fujita was also the President of the Japan Professional Footballers between 2007-2012.                                                                                                       

Since retiring from the game in 2012, he spent three years as Assistant Head Coach at Dutch Eredivisie side VVV Venlo between 2014-2017.                                                                                                                                      
Fujita’s duties at Leeds United will include defining the clubs sporting and commercial strategies in Asia as well as growing our presence in the market and developing exciting partnerships with clubs across the region.

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/club-news/22205/whites-make-key-staff-appointment
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan