Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1426887 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Jon R

Sv: THE UNWANTED ONE: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3030 på: Desember 02, 2014, 01:23:03 »
Som sagt, jeg tror Cellino har en plan også for dette scenariet. Foreløpig er jeg ikke veldig urolig. Klubben blr i Cellino familiens eie, uansett utfallet av det Football league driver med:

“Massimo Cellino does not own Leeds. My family company owns Leeds. It is my family’s money which bought the club, not my money.

“If my family company asks me to step back for two or three months, then I’ll step back. If that has to happen, then I’ll do it. But we won’t be selling the club.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-boss-dave-hockaday-unpaid-4729190
Jon R.

Annesj

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3032 på: Desember 02, 2014, 11:24:03 »
Jeg håper Massimo har en plan B!!! Det er ganske symptomatisk for Leeds United dette, etter oppturen mot Rams og en følelse av at dette er bra og noe er på gang - så kommer selvsagt den sure svie!! Fotballens høye herrer med sin voldsomt høye moral tenker at MC er upassende.

Han er selvsagt den eneste klubbeieren med svin på skauen vil jeg tro. Ligaen er jo et utstillingsvindu av ryddige og ordentlige forretningsmenn - eksempler i massevis på det i Cardiff, Chelsea, Scum osv osv. Jeg er sikker på at disse klubbene har eiere som aldri har så mye som tråkket på en maur i pur respekt for det levende liv....!!

Da må vi nok se i øynene at vår sjef, Massimo, ikke kan tolereres i en organisasjon som bare ser seg forbigått av prestestanden i moralsk standard!!

>:(
Yeboahs vitne

h.b

• Gjest

AndyMathie

« Svar #3034 på: Desember 02, 2014, 13:05:14 »
JÆVLA MØKKAFORUM. KEM I H...... HAR ENDRET DENNE TRÅDENS NAVN TIL THE UNWANTED ONE?! Du kan dra dit peppern gror sammen med GHF og Ken Bates. Makan til idioti!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Jon R

« Svar #3035 på: Desember 02, 2014, 13:36:03 »
Cellinos nye tittel er helt og holdent et spark til et totalt inkompetent styre i The Football League!

Hilsen Promotion 2010
Jon R.

AndyMathie

« Svar #3036 på: Desember 02, 2014, 14:26:54 »
Cellinos nye tittel er helt og holdent et spark til et totalt inkompetent styre i The Football League!

Hilsen Promotion 2010

Misforsto da totalt. Tolket det dit hen at VI ikke ville ha han og der følte jeg at jeg måtte si i fra. For jeg er nå en supporter som er vanvittig glad i Cellino. In Cellino we trust! Og typisk mæ å ta helt av da, :D hahahahaha :D morsomt i etterkant :D
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3037 på: Desember 02, 2014, 16:38:41 »

Hilsen Promotion 2010

Misforsto da totalt. Tolket det dit hen at VI ikke ville ha han og der følte jeg at jeg måtte si i fra. For jeg er nå en supporter som er vanvittig glad i Cellino. In Cellino we trust! Og typisk mæ å ta helt av da, :D hahahahaha :D morsomt i etterkant :D

;)

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

« Svar #3038 på: Desember 02, 2014, 17:32:07 »

Hilsen Promotion 2010

;)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3039 på: Desember 02, 2014, 17:47:44 »
Leeds United: Cellino and the key questions facing the Football League

“Uncharted territory” is how everyone describes the incendiary situation facing Leeds United and Massimo Cellino.

The Football League’s Owners and Directors Test has existed in its current form for several years but rarely have the rules produced a stand-off as complex or unclear.

In disqualifying Cellino from owning Leeds, the governing body has ordered the Italian to stand down from the club’s board within 28 days - by December 29 - but its five-page explanation left pertinent issues unaddressed.

Here the YEP looks at the key questions facing the Football League:

Does the Football League expect Eleonora Sport Ltd to sell its shares in Leeds United?

Leeds United were bought in April from Gulf Finance House by Eleonora Sport Ltd. The company holds a 75 per cent shareholding in Leeds and has two directors - Cellino and his American financial advisor, Daniel Arty. Cellino says Eleonora Sport represents his family and that Leeds are owned by them, rather than him personally. While the League is insistent that the 58-year-old must resign as a club director and divorce himself from Elland Road, will it expect or order Eleonora Sport to relinquish its majority stake or actively seeks a buyer in the period while Cellino is disqualified? Given that Italian’s ban ends on March 18, 2015, does the League have the right to set a fixed timescale for a change of ownership? Birmingham City’s owner, Carsen Yeung, was jailed by a court in Hong Kong eight months ago but City are still controlled by Birmingham International Holdings, the company used by Yeung to purchase the club in 2009. Would the League allow a scenario where a minority shareholder at Leeds - GFH, for example - takes on a majority stake in the interim and returns it to Cellino in March? Or does it genuinely expect Cellino to sell up and walk away?

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Click here to register and have your say on the stories and issues that matter to you

Who does the Football League expect to run Leeds United in Cellino’s absence?

Leeds have effectively been given a month to prepare for Cellino’s resignation. Even if he appeals and his appeal is pending, the Football League stated yesterday that Cellino’s ban would come into force at the end of a 28-day window. All it added by way of a caveat was that it would look to have any appeal heard before those 28 days are up. Cellino is United’s president and was named as their managing director in the Share Purchase Agreement he and GFH signed in February. He has no chief executive and the rest of the board at Elland Road has precious little experience of managing a football club. Moreover, the funding for United’s many costs, debts and liabilities has come solely from Eleonora Sport since Cellino bought out GFH on April 7. But he is now under pressure to set-up a management structure in which he has absolutely no influence. How does the League propose that the vacuum will be filled - not least because its rules specifically forbid shadow directors?

Is the Football League aware of other parties who wish to buy Leeds United?

There is always talk of potential investment at Leeds. Red Bull are the rumour of choice at the moment but there have been others in the past 12 months. Together Leeds, a consortium led by Mike Farnan, tried and failed to buy the club before Cellino’s takeover went through. Shortly before the Italian completed his buy-out, a Malaysian party was strongly rumoured to be trying in beating him to the punch. Members of Cellino’s inner circle believed then - and still believe now - that the Malaysians were pointed in GFH’s direction by Shaun Harvey, the Football League’s chief executive and United’s formerly CEO. Prior to yesterday’s announcement, had the League been made aware of any new or existing groups who want to buy Leeds from Cellino? Or has Cellino been disqualified without any prospect of a quick change of ownership? And if the League is not expecting a rapid sale, what it the purpose of the ban - other than to ensure the enforcement of its rules?

Did the Football League take advice about the potential impact of its decision on Leeds United before voting to ban Cellino?

Leeds said in a statement yesterday that barring Cellino for a period of four months would be “destabilising for the club, its supporters and sponsors.” Before voting to disqualify Cellino, did the Football League seek to establish the possible consequences of disqualifying the Italian as owner? Did it investigate the club’s financial position or the likely impact should Cellino and Eleonora Sport stop providing funding in the weeks to come? And can the League categorically say that it is safeguarding United by removing Cellino from Elland Road?

Does the Football League believe that its Owners and Directors Test is fit for purpose?

Cellino has owned and financed Leeds for seven months. Even before his buy-out went through, he was acting as United’s de facto owner - paying bills, providing capital, meeting costs that GFH was no longer prepared to meet. The League tried and failed to block his takeover in April, losing its case after Cellino appealed to the Professional Conduct Committee, and the Owners and Directors Test is now banning Cellino have first allowed him to plough millions of pounds into the club. Not only that, his period has owner has seen widespread redundancies and changes to personnel at Elland Road, the sale of certain players and the arrival of many more. Leeds are a very different outfit these days. Does the League accept that its test has caused unsatisfactory uncertainty and what will it do to avoid this situation again?

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-cellino-and-the-key-questions-facing-the-football-league-1-6983370
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Erik M

« Svar #3040 på: Desember 02, 2014, 18:08:33 »

Hilsen Promotion 2010

Du får ta deg en runde rundt kvartalet...

Erik M

« Svar #3041 på: Desember 02, 2014, 18:19:31 »
Jeg kan ikke la være å spekulere i ligaledelsens motiv.  Jeg legger faktisk til grunn at klubbene i prinsipp er positive til Leeds som klubb (selv om det kan være mye følelser rund folks forhold til denne klubben) og kan ikke forstå at de ønsker å være såpass urimelige mot klubben.

Så - hvorfor forsøke å konstruere en Cellino exit hvis han faktisk kan komme tilbake 18. mars?  Kan det være at det er andre saker som er på vei inn?  Det har vært antydet at det er flere skatte- og svindelsaker på gang i Italia.  På jordet?
« Siste redigering: Desember 03, 2014, 13:43:44 av Erik M »

Sølvreven

« Svar #3042 på: Desember 02, 2014, 18:37:19 »

Hilsen Promotion 2010

Rett og slett et ordspill på The special one  ;D

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3043 på: Desember 02, 2014, 19:22:54 »
Investment:

@PhilHayYEP: Cellino says the cash injection will be a little over £20m, of which GFH is contributing £5m. Claims the club's "problems are fixed."

£ 15 millioner fra Eleonora, Cellino-familiens konsern.

£ 5 millioner fra useriøse Gulf Financial House.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3044 på: Desember 02, 2014, 23:29:58 »
You have to lovet his guy!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bi5ir_massimo-cellino-interview-with-jim-white-01-12-14-ssnhq-lufc_sport

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bkqmp_chris-dawkes-interview-with-massimo-cellino-the-league-will-realise-they-made-a-big-mistake-lufc_sport

We are in safe hands!

Utrolig at firmaet som eier Birmingham fremdeles styrer klubben ettersom deres styreformann sitter i fengsel.

Jeg tror FA skyter seg selv til døde! 
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

« Svar #3045 på: Desember 02, 2014, 23:39:38 »
Lov å håpe på det, Massimo e bare konge.

WE are Leeds

Kato

« Svar #3046 på: Desember 03, 2014, 12:30:59 »
La oss håpe dette, som ved -15 sist, bringer frem voldsom energi (alle er mot oss).

Når man hører intervjuene med Cellino, og ser hva FL driver med, så får man lyst å banke i bordet og reise alle mann til Kingdom come.

Håper spillerne får den samme følelsen.

Man må bare like karen i disse situasjonene.

Erik_

« Svar #3047 på: Desember 03, 2014, 13:08:56 »
Dette ser ut som å være en prinsippsak for FL, og det bør ikke være en stor overraskelse for Cellino at de gjennomfører denne prosessen hvis de har fått de etterlengtede papirene sine fra Italia. De har vel gnåla om at Cellino skal få på pukkelen helt siden de etter egen mening "overraskende" tapte ankesaken. At Harvey ikke har et ord med i laget er også lite troverdig.

Hvordan det skal være det beste for klubben og FL at Cellino blir diskvalifisert frem til 18. mars gir ingen mening. Hva blir det neste?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3048 på: Desember 04, 2014, 00:30:04 »
Leeds United: Cellino insists GFH deal more important than FL ban

Massimo Cellino.
by Phil Hay
Published on the
03 December
13:31
Print this
Sponsored by

24 comments
Have your say!

As ridiculous as it sounds, Massimo Cellino says the announcement banning him from owning Leeds United was the second most important piece of news concerning him on Monday.

His Football League disqualification put the cat amongst the pigeons but Cellino was abroad and in Bahrain at the time, negotiating an unlikely truce which he hopes will ensure that Leeds aren’t “hurt any more.”

The 58-year-old is difficult to read but yesterday afternoon, 24 hours on from Football League’s dramatic ruling, he was upbeat and more interested in discussing a deal he claimed to have struck with Gulf Finance House, the ex-owner of United and an existing minority shareholder at Elland Road.

Four weeks ago, Cellino was talking about waging war with GFH.

He blamed the Bahraini bank for delaying his planned re-purchase of United’s Elland Road stadium and spoke of driving GFH out of the club, implying that their relationship had gone beyond the point of repair. “I can’t take any more of it,” he said. “There’s no respect for me.”

Back in August, Cellino believed that he and GFH had effectively shaken hands on a deal to revise the Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) they signed when he bought 75 per cent of Leeds in April. The arrangement was supposed to significantly reduce the debt of £24m owed by the Italian to GFH but at the beginning of November, it remained unsigned. A statement issued by GFH at the time gave the impression that the bank had no intention of accepting it.

Last weekend, however, Cellino flew out to Bahrain to speak again with senior officials from the bank. He has consistently argued that Leeds would be paralysed and financial weak for as long as the original SPA remained in place. According to him, by the time he travelled back to England on Monday evening another deal was finalised and officially in place.

“I’m very happy because we’ve fixed the club forever,” he said. “When we bought the club, we left 25 per cent (of shares in Leeds) with GFH. We had some problems, we started arguing but I went to Bahrain on Sunday and fixed everything.

“GFH showed me that they are happy to keep their 25 per cent. They show me that they want to act as a partner and fund the club to the same percentage as our 75 per cent. They trust me, they’ve put fresh money in and they’ve cleaned up something that wasn’t very clear.”

The specifics of the agreement are not entirely clear but Cellino claims that between them, he and GFH will inject £23.5million of capital into a club who still have high costs and numerous liabilities. A total of £5m will come from the bank, despite its apparent reluctance to spend money on Leeds during Cellino’s protracted takeover or at any stage since then. It continues to manage a 25 per cent stake in the club.

Cellino also says that the revised SPA will change the schedule of debt payments owed to GFH and he expects to see it formally approved at a club board meeting on Tuesday. Aside from anything else, it removes the obstacle blamed by him for his failure to deliver on a promise to buy back Elland Road last month.

“It’s agreed, it’s signed and it’s been paid too,” Cellino said.

“When I said last time that it was fixed, we found other problems. Then we thought it was fixed again and we found other problems. It’s been really difficult but now I’m sure that this club won’t be hurt any more. It’s very strong. It can face its debt.

“Next Tuesday this club will have a board meeting to approve the balance sheet. The club lost £20m last year (the 2013-14 financial year) but be we are raising capital of £23.5m.

“I found new friends and we are real partners now. They have 25 per cent of the club, they give me all the power to run the club and to be the nominated director - full power to clean everything but they’ll support the club financially. They are happy and I’m happy to make them worth the percentage of their shares.”

Precisely why this sudden understanding came about is not known. As a recently as month ago, with Cellino and GFH at odds, the bank refuted his suggestion that it was preventing the £16m repurchase of Elland Road.

GFH said it had “agreed to the sale of Ross McCormack (to Fulham in July) on that basis that Mr Cellino would proceed with buying the stadium. GFH is surprised that this has yet to happen.”

The bank was asked by the YEP to comment on Cellino’s latest comments and explain the terms of any fresh agreement between them. It is yet to respond.

At present GFH has two members on the board at Elland Road. Its head of investment management, Salem Patel, has been a Leeds director since December 2012 and Jinesh Patel - chief executive of GFH’s Dubai-based private equity firm, GFH Capital - joined the board in July.

The original SPA accepted by Cellino in February gave the bank an astonishing amount of power in its capacity as minority shareholder. Legal experts say the document was weighted heavily in GFH’s favour. It gave it the right to veto major operational decisions - player transfers excepted - by requiring 85 per cent of shareholders to back them and also allowed the bank to repurchase the 75 per cent stake held by Cellino’s company, Eleonora Sport Ltd, for just £1 if the Italian failed to meet any of his financial obligations.

That news of a revised SPA materialise in the same 24 hours as the League moved to ban Cellino from owning Leeds is intriguing to say the least. Cellino claims he was unaware of the League’s intentions until his Italian lawyer informed him of the development around lunchtime on Monday. He plans to appeal and is threatening to sue the League if it attempts to enforce a disqualification which is due to run until March 18, 2015.

“The only person I worry about is God,” Cellino said. “This (the deal with GFH) was a big goal for Leeds and I’m sorry that some beautiful news has been spoiled by the League.

“I don’t blame the League or even my colleagues who are on the League’s board. What can they do? They are following their lawyers. But I’ve been working to find a way to help this club run with no financial problems. We found a way and now I have partners who put money in and will fix the problems with me.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #3049 på: Desember 04, 2014, 12:54:44 »
Gode nyheter dette.  :)

Vi får håpe på at denne gangen er avtalen med GHF forseglet skriftelig og ikke bare med håndtrykk og muntlige lovnader.  ;)

Også positivt at Cellino ikke virker overvettes bekymret for the FL sin gjøren og laden. Jo mer jeg leser om hva Cellino sier og gjør, desto mer trygg føler jeg meg på at han har en relativt vanntett plan B...
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3050 på: Desember 04, 2014, 15:43:02 »
 ;D

Yorkshire residents terrified they could be made Leeds United owner

04-12-14

THE cobbled streets of Yorkshire are empty as residents cower in their homes, terrified they could be made the new owner of Leeds United.

Scouts are hunting for a fall guy to take control of the club while current owner Massimo Cellino, found guilty of being Italian, steps down until next March.

54-year-old Bill McKay said: “You can’t have a pint without fear of being press-ganged and waking up with that white rose in your buttonhole, marked for life.

“Just look at the previous incumbents: Peter Ridsdale and Ken Bates, neither of whom will ever be served in a Betty’s Tea Rooms ever again.

“Homing pigeons go ten miles out of their way to shit on their heads.”

A Leeds spokesman said: “It is true that we are having difficulty finding anyone willing to take on the debts and opprobrium of heading the most loathed club in English football. No, the world.

“We need someone who is already unpopular. Maybe Geoffrey Boycott, or one of those puppets from the Wonga adverts.”

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3051 på: Desember 04, 2014, 15:44:24 »
Cellino ‘Sacking’ Again Raises Questions About Football Ownership

Cellino ‘Sacking’ Again Raises Questions About Football Ownership 

24 comments, 04/12/2014, by TLEsport, in Sport

As featured on NewsNow: Sport newsSport News 24/7
By Matthew Biggin  @MatthewBiggin  @TLE_Sport

I had to smirk when I awoke on Monday morning to news that Massimo Cellino, the eccentric (I’m being polite) owner of Leeds United A.F.C. had been disqualified from the Yorkshire club and asked to resign by the Football League.  I guess that’s the owner equivalent of ‘left by mutual consent’.

So who exactly is Cellino?

Well he’s the former owner of Italian outfit Cagliari, where he earned the nickname Il Mangia-Allenatori, translated as The Manager Eater.  Now quite why any manager would choose to work for a man with such a nickname is quite beyond me.  But they did.  And since May he has sacked three.  Beware the ides of March.

Anyway, Cellino is a rather outspoken individual – imagine a cross between Bernie Ecclestone and Paolo Di Canio (you get the picture).  Some of his quotes since joining Leeds include ‘Me, I sort out the f***ing problems at Leeds,’ and ‘[the fans are]…tired of eating sh*t and shutting their mouths.  They accept me with enthusiasm and that gives me a lot of responsibility.  I’m the richest man in the world with these fans and I can challenge anyone, everyone.’

Quite the charmer isn’t he?

Well up until Monday he was the flamboyant (still being polite) owner of fallen giants Leeds.  That is until he was ‘disqualified’ for, yep, you guessed it, tax evasion.  How boringly unoriginal of him.  It was something of an anti-climax considering the nature of the man, but there we have it.

Cellino was found guilty in March of failing to pay import tax duty on his yacht (they all have yachts). The League (in their defence) did attempt to block his takeover of Leeds at the time.  But their decision was overturned by a QC, who granted the takeover in April.  That gentleman will surely be receiving a pink slip in the mail.

It’s worth noting, by the way, that Cellino will be able to resume control of the club from 18th March next year, as all his convictions will be deemed spent.

Anyway, this all got me thinking about what a mockery these owners continue to make of the Football League, Premier League and FA ‘fit and proper’ tests.  Now I don’t want to have another pop at the poor old FA, so I’ll leave them out of this post.  But it seems ridiculous that so many questionable characters are allowed to take such positions of power.  And if there are independent parties overruling decisions the leagues make in the first place what is the point of having measures in place for a fit and proper test?

I am reminded of the Carson Yeung debacle – the Hong Kong businessman who took over (then) Premier League club Birmingham City in 2009 and is now facing 6 years in prison for money laundering.

Then there was media circus involving Portsmouth FC in 2009, when the then Premier League side endured two takeovers in as many months.  Takeovers from men like Dr. Sulaiman Al Fahim, who wasn’t actually a doctor of anything and seemingly had fewer discernible assets than David James.  Then there was Balram Chainrai the man who successfully oversaw the administration of the first ever Premier League club, when Pompey entered administration in February 2010.  And Cellino is the latest example, though something tells me he won’t be the last.

Why aren’t the league’s means-testing wannabe owners to make sure they can service existing debts and pump money into the club?  Why are prospective owners not being screened for criminal histories, particularly those involving fraud or larceny?

When these kind of shady characters are being allowed to take over top level football clubs with no questions being asked you know something’s rotten in Denmark.

Ultimately it is the supporters, players (sometimes) and the clubs themselves who suffer – not the owners.  The English football system needs to stop embarrassing itself and properly screen prospective owners before allowing appointments and takeovers to go ahead.

http://www.thelondoneconomic.com/2014/12/04/cellino-sacking-raises-questions-football-ownership/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3052 på: Desember 04, 2014, 20:08:59 »
FURTHER INVESTMENT FOR THE CLUB

Statement from Leeds United Football Club...

Published 04 December 2014 at 04:00

Gfh And Massimo Cellino

Hvem er det på bildet? Er det den andre Patel?  ::)

Leeds United Football Club is delighted to confirm that the club's President, Massimo Cellino and GFH Capital signed an agreement on 1 December ‎to inject up to a further £20m of equity capital into the club. The deal was completed and signed during Mr Cellino's recent visit to GFH's headquarters in Bahrain.

Under the terms of the agreement, GFH will invest £5m while it continues to retain 25% of the ‎shares in the club. GFH trusts the President to drive the club towards a successful future on and off the pitch and is committed to supporting the club.

Following the signing, Mr Cellino stated, "I am extremely pleased that GFH has extend this level of support to the club. This equity injection is a great example of their positive intent and integrity. We very much look forward to further strengthening our partnership to take the club to the next level."

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1s2sfnn0du06w1n3pnsj5n5twh/title/further-investment-for-the-club#sthash.f57f9mse.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3053 på: Desember 04, 2014, 20:10:27 »
15.000 underskrifter MOT The Football league!

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=378886

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3054 på: Desember 04, 2014, 20:14:15 »

Neil Redfearn: I'm buying into Massimo Cellino's dream for Leeds United

HEAD coach Neil Redfearn believes Massimo Cellino will secure Leeds United's future despite the owner facing expulsion from the club.

Published: 16:12, Thu, December 4, 2014
By Joe Short

Massimo Cellino at Leeds

Massimo Cellino will appeal against his Football League ban from owning Leeds United

Cellino is set to fight a Football League decision to ban him from owning the West Yorkshrie club under its 'owners' and directors' test'.

The League announced on Monday it had voted to ban Cellino after receiving evidence from a Sardinian court, which convicted the 58-year-old for tax evasion in March.

According to the League, Cellino can return to the club on 18 March when his conviction for failing to pay import duty on his yacht expires under UK law.

Yet despite fears the ruling could destabilise the club, Redfearn insists there is no concern over Cellino's long-term future at the Elland Road helm.

"I know Massimo's here for the long haul," Redfearn said. "He's absolutely fantastic for this football club.

"I'm buying right into what he wants to do, right the way from when I was in charge of the academy and where he said he wanted to take the club and we're still on that path.

"He's got to take great credit for that. Whatever issues there are, I'm sure they'll be sorted out."

Cellino has reportedly been working towards investing a further £20m into Leeds in effort to keep the club ticking over.

And Redfearn sees the stability Cellino offers as the key to hauling Leeds towards the Premier League promotion spots.

"We're in this process of building, he wants to build a side that can go and compete and play in the Premier League," Redfearn said.

"He wants to take the club back to where it belongs and I'm pleased to be part of this process.

"We come up here to Thorp Arch (training centre) and lose ourselves in training and what we do through the week.

"We can't affect anything else that goes on. We're mindful of guarding the players against everything else, but that takes care of itself anyway.

"I'm confident it will go in the right direction for us. But the players are focused. We've got a young group and what you get with young players is enthusiasm about their training.

"They look forward to training as much as they love playing, so they're great to work with."
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3055 på: Desember 04, 2014, 20:45:18 »

Gfh And Massimo Cellino

Det er i alle fall min teori, han ligner Salem grådig...
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Erik_

« Svar #3056 på: Desember 04, 2014, 21:03:55 »

Gfh And Massimo Cellino

Hvem er det på bildet? Er det den andre Patel?  ::)

Ganske sikker på at det er Hisham Al Rayes. Han som spiller FM.
« Siste redigering: Desember 04, 2014, 21:05:45 av Enrique »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3057 på: Desember 04, 2014, 21:11:58 »

Gfh And Massimo Cellino

Hvem er det på bildet? Er det den andre Patel?  ::)

Ganske sikker på at det er Hisham Al Rayes. Han som spiller FM.

Nei, syns ikke det ligner nok   ;D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Leedsfan

« Svar #3058 på: Desember 04, 2014, 23:01:43 »

Gfh And Massimo Cellino

Er det ikke bror Patel?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Jon R

« Svar #3059 på: Desember 05, 2014, 01:33:20 »
Jon R.