Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1434131 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 8 gjester leser dette emnet.

Erik M

Sv: Ny hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #2700 på: September 06, 2014, 00:26:17 »
var ett reportage i dagens aftonblad om svenske mittfältspelaren Albin Ekdal inför VM-kvalet mot Österike. Bl a stod det att Albin hade en bra relation till sin förre ägare
-Han kom ner till träningsanläggningen någon gång i veckan och ringde ofta spelare som var skadade  i varje fall mig och undrade om han kunde hjälpa till på något sätt, han var en medmäniska också, inte bara hård säger landslagsmittfältaren.

Er det virkelig noen som tror at Cellino kun er en drittsekk, han er kanskje nådeløs og envis!

Han er nok en eksentrisk og spesiell personlighet, og jeg har null problem med å tro at han er en gledesspreder i medgang. Derimot i motgang er han nok en utfordring!

Jeg er stor Cellino-skeptiker, men jeg tror absolutt ikke han er en drittsekk.  Jeg tror han er et sjarmtroll og jeg tror han kan være en opplevelese å være sammen med.  Det som er positivt er at han er en handlingens mann (på godt og vondt, kanskje), han har penger og har vist at han er villig til å bruke dem.  Sommerens vindu har vært en fantastisk opplevelse for hardt prøvede Leedssupportere.

Men jeg tror ikke denne mannen er tålmodig nok, langsiktig nok, stabil nok, klok nok, fotballfaglig god nok.  Det er mulig at vi kommer til å få noen fantastiske perioder og jeg ser ikke bort fra at vi rykker opp i løpet av et par-tre år.  Men jeg tror ikke Cellino kan stabilisere noe som helst og iallfall ikke et lag i toppen av PL.  I tillegg syns jeg han viser klart negativ adferd når han skjeller ut enkeltpersoner i pressen - til og med sine egne - tilsynelatende for at han selv helt kortsiktig skal se bedre ut.  Han har sparket to manager/coacher to ganger og kommer til å la hoder rulle så lenge mål ikke oppnås.  Dermed oppnås heller ikke mål og vi har en ond sirkel rundt Elland Road.

Cellino is in for the long haul and my dream of Champions League returning to Elland Rd is fading...
« Siste redigering: September 06, 2014, 12:14:33 av Erik M »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2701 på: September 06, 2014, 13:53:22 »
FL CEO Shaun Harvey Comments On Leeds Ownership Situation

Former Leeds United CEO and current Football League Chief Executive Shaun Harvey has commented on the ownership of the club by Massimo Cellino, who initially failed the Football League’s own Owners and Directors Test, as reported by The Telegraph.

Harvey was commenting at the return of Coventry City to the Ricoh Arena, where they played tonight for the first time since negotiating a deal to return. Coventry won 1-0 against Gillingham.

When asked about Leeds, his former club, Harvey said: “Leeds fans at this moment in time think Cellino is an improvement on what they’ve seen previously.

“Ultimately all he has done is brought some financial stability to a situation, and signed 15 players. While fans may be wary, they are still there.’’

Harvey had been involved with the previous three regimes at Leeds before Cellino’s takeover. He joined the club as part of the Yorkshire consortium, which bought the club shortly before relegation. He then stayed at the club when Ken Bates took over the club, and took a key role in his management structure.

The CEO also took a role in the deal with Gulf Finance House, and maintained his place on the board under them, before leaving to take up his position at the Football League.

GFH left the club in a precarious financial situation, with rumours of administration swirling. Cellino’s takeover was ultimately granted on appeal, and the Italian has since run the club.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2702 på: September 06, 2014, 14:15:48 »
Penger har han i hvert fall:

Massimo Cellino Net Worth: £750 Million
Source of Wealth: Investments

Italian businessman, football club owner, and musician, Massimo Cellino has an estimated net worth of £750 million. He is the former owner of Cagliari Calcio and current majority owner of Leeds United. The controversial Italian bought 75% of the Championship crisis club Leeds United for £30 million.

After purchasing the English club, Cellino has targeted Leeds United return to the Premier League by 2016. With debts of nearly £20 million and losses of £1 million every month Cellino’s aim is optimistic, but having established the provincial club of Cagliari in Serie A, if anyone were to return Leeds to the Premier League you would have to back Cellino to deliver.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2703 på: September 06, 2014, 14:23:13 »
Biography of Massimo Cellino
ITALIAN MANAGERS | 3 NOVEMBRE 2010 BY MANAGERBIOGRAPHY | COMMENTI DISABILITATI

Massimo Cellino was born in Cagliari in 1956.

Son of a wealthy business family of Sardinia, the father Ercole Cellino Sem founded the group in Sardinia is the most ‘important industry processing and marketing of agricultural products. The history of this company is similar to that of many others, characterized by a man from scratch and with determination and obstinacy, began its activities with the few resources they had: turning a ramshackle truck to pick up on the plains of Campidano Wheat, who worked in the mill of his wife’s family in Sanluri.

L ‘Empire of Cellini and’ then developed over the years’ 70 with a series of international operations. Six companies’: Stipa, milling, and the Magu, animal feed and New Sassaresi Durum Wheat Semolina, the Service Port, the Cogefar (building) and Transgrain France (international trade).
Ercole Cellino had five children: Lucina, Albert, George Ross and indeed, most, that gradually replace the father in the operational guide.

We return to Massimo Cellino, diploma in accountancy, he attended for a few years the Faculty of Economics and Commerce.
He interrupted his studies, he began working in family businesses. From 1978 to 1983 he was sent by his father “to gain experience in Australia in order to follow the affairs of the company. Here establish profitable contacts with the major local producers of cereals.
Back in Sardinia, Boero wife Francesca, daughter of a well-known candidate to host the regional “Forza Italy,” and they had three children (Hercules, Edward and Eleanor) and devoted himself full time to the family of companies, restructuring the organization of Domestic sales of Sardinia.
In his spare time he enjoys Massimo Cellino also with great success in ‘particularly in the rally car racing and gambling stakes every weekend in Monaco.

In 1988 he took over the management of the Group concludes Cellino and major supply contracts with some North African countries.

The group had been reached, thanks to Massimo, the sizeable annual turnover was about 400 billion old lire. The companies also formed an important resource for Sardinia in terms of employment, 450 direct employees and about 1,200 workers industries.

In the years between 1980 and 1990, Max set up and maintain firsthand some foreign companies that, by their nature and name, had been set up to give support to the Group Companies Sarde.

The Group has over the years diversified its commercial interests and business, but its main activity is the marketing and processing of cereals. Today it can be counted them among the major flour mills in Europe.

In June 1992 we have the historic entry into the football that counts, buying Newcastle United from the family Orrù, small business architects of the miracle of the climb from C to A in the Sardinian team.

In 1994, the Centre is achieving Assemini Ercole Cellino. This is a sports complex with soccer fields and facilities in the grass of excellent quality, which will host the first team and the training of youth. A real gem that has the admiration of the most important Italian football clubs.

For the successes achieved in the economic-industrial, in 1994 the American College Columbia University New York NY awarded him an honorary degree in Economics, which is very proud.

Around the end of the nineties will open a parenthesis in history gray business Massimo Cellino, coming into the court record in 1996 when he was arrested together with his sister Lucina, for fraud complaint to the EU on the purchase of stocks of grain less than the existing ones. Probably the attention was focused on the group because of the popularity gained from ownership of the football team, his father Ercole Cellino was not frowned upon ‘s purchase of Newcastle United by claiming that: “For our work the’ image counts for little, to show it can ‘do more’ harm than good. ”
The criminal proceedings will be completed until 2000, when Cellino negotiates a minimum sentence, compared to the original. Cellino will still be sentenced to 1 year and 3 months imprisonment in 2001 for false accounting, in a proceeding arising from that relating to the alleged fraud by AIMA.

The commitments and responsibilities in accord with those companies hurt the Company’s Newcastle United and, between 1998 and 1999, he resigned from the positions they hold within the family businesses, which he gives to his brothers in a balance sheet and financial rather than flourishing, despite the serious difficulties and vicissitudes through which the Group.

After leaving the companies in Cagliari Calcio pours all his energy and great wealth of experience in its business activities.

When handling Cellino, Cagliari dispute 12 Serie A (with a 6 º a 9 º and three 10 º places like best positions, and two relegation), 5 samples of B (two specials), reaching a semifinal of UEFA Cup 93-94 season and two Italian Cup semi-finals (1999-00, 2004-05), but also has earned a reputation as “eat-coaches” in almost 18 years of management have come and gone as coach of Cagliari as many as 20 coaches , for a total of 28 changes even on the bench.

Currently also holds the post of vice president of Serie A Lega Calcio. Covered in 2006 as president pro tempore of the same.

Since 2005 he lives in Miami. Even in Florida has found a way to demonstrate the passion for football. In 2007 has established a youth football team, the “Cagliari Strike Force”, which assumed the colors rossoblu and intentions should become a branch of Cagliari. An investment in a virgin land for football. The new team has already achieved excellent results in the local area.

In early 2010 Massimo attracted the attention of the press with a news bomb, “the ongoing negotiations for the purchase of West Ham. Then when the deal seemed to come off now here’s the denial, the English football team will go into the hands of the couple David Sullivan David Gold (former owner of Birmingham) who have paid the equivalent of 57 million euro for 50% of company, plus the assumption of debt.

In March 2010, Massimo Cellino tries again this time with a team of “Championship”, the English second division, the Crystal Palace, the historic club and one of the oldest in the world (has 140 years of history), which would cost infinitely less than West Ham because in Serie B and it is in receivership, with the owners to sell the provisional prices.
But even if this attempt fails, tries again with the QPR (Queen’s Park Rangers), the club from Briatore bought a couple of years ago and already sold by the Italian billionaire, who has maintained a share. Everything could be resolved during the summer months.

Italian version: http://ingegnie.altervista.org/Cellino.html

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2704 på: September 06, 2014, 16:33:40 »
Litt mer Cellino historie, for de som vil vite litt mer:

hasitgoneup wrote:
moscowhite wrote:
You also stated something as fact. Why do I have to back up what I say, but you don't?

hasitgoneupyet wrote:
This isn’t someone who has earned his money from pushing numbers around on a computer screen or chasing the latest boom. In fact I suspect he’ll know more about hard physical graft than many on here.

You prove that.

As an aside, you'll notice I quite happily and quickly shared information when Musta asked for it, because he wasn't being a pedantic and barely tolerable prick.

It’s all in the link that you posted.

http://ingegnie.altervista.org/Cellino.html

Cellino earned his money helping to build a proper company that does real stuff. It produces food, for people to eat.

I do suspect he knows a lot more about hard physical graft than many on here. The reason for this is his age, and the age of the company. I suspect that when he was in his teens and the company was relatively small he would have worked long hours in every aspect of the business, including lifting, carrying and fixing. I suspect many on the forum don’t have that experience.

Back over to you – Please provide the information, that you state you have in your possession, that “Massimo Cellino was born a multi-millionaire"

FWIW.
Not a huge amount on the origins and size of Ercole's wealth. >Best I've been able to find is that in the 50's he set up a business buying up all the grain he could get his hands on from the very fertile Campidano region of Sardinia and transforming it in the family's mill under the business name Sem e' ( Seeds and ... about the best translation of that). He certainly worked his stones off driving a truck around the region himself to save on transport costs.
He was rich by the time Max came along, not only from this business, but his wife also had a deal of money from her family's hotel business.
This is Sardinia in the 50's, not a rich part of the world. Even so, it's hard not to reach the conclusion that they were Lira millionaires (not that a million Lira was ever anything great), certasinly very wealthy indeed in comparative terms for the place and time.
Max was the eldest son of a rich family when he was born, no doubt about that.
By the time he was taken into the business the family were certainly millionaires in any currency you like. By that time the business was flourishing and I don't see any evidence that Max was put to sweeping the warehouse floors. Rather the contrary, he'd been sent to Australia to "get his bones", so Ercole had no intention of making him do it again in Sardinia. What he did in Australia I have been unable to ascertain.
Concusion: He's the oldest son of a family that was wealthy wen he was born, and has since become very wealthy indeed, there is no evidence of him doing any manual work anywhere at any time, afaik.
You've sold the fridge... now where you gonna put the f**kin beer?

Mustafaster

Re: Massimo Cellino & Family
by moscowhite » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:25 pm

hasitgoneup wrote:
moscowhite wrote:
You also stated something as fact. Why do I have to back up what I say, but you don't?

hasitgoneupyet wrote:
This isn’t someone who has earned his money from pushing numbers around on a computer screen or chasing the latest boom. In fact I suspect he’ll know more about hard physical graft than many on here.

You prove that.

As an aside, you'll notice I quite happily and quickly shared information when Musta asked for it, because he wasn't being a pedantic and barely tolerable prick.

It’s all in the link that you posted.

http://ingegnie.altervista.org/Cellino.html

Cellino earned his money helping to build a proper company that does real stuff. It produces food, for people to eat.

I do suspect he knows a lot more about hard physical graft than many on here. The reason for this is his age, and the age of the company. I suspect that when he was in his teens and the company was relatively small he would have worked long hours in every aspect of the business, including lifting, carrying and fixing. I suspect many on the forum don’t have that experience.

Back over to you – Please provide the information, that you state you have in your possession, that “Massimo Cellino was born a multi-millionaire"

First of all, I should not have written "born a multi-millionaire," because as has been pointed out I don't have the Cellino family bank statements to hand. It was a hyperbolic statement written in disbelief that anyone would think Cellino had a hard-scrabble upbringing. If I'd been writing more carefully - and expected to be held over hot coals about it for two days - I'd have said, "Born into a family so wealthy that there is no evidence I am aware of that supports the idea that he knows a lot about hard physical graft." Point conceded, congratulations.

Here's how I understand the life story, as told first of all by Massimo's sister Lucina.

Ercole [Massimo's father] was born to a wealthy family, but his father Benvenuto, bon vivant , has left only debts.

So the Cellinos, going back two generations, are described as a wealthy family. However, there are a lot of debts left for 20 year old Ercole to deal with after his father's death in 1957 - and the problem of Massimo's birth in 1956. If I were to be pedantic, I could point out that thanks to his grandfather (and whoever came before him), Massimo was born "into a wealthy family" - how much wealth I don't know, and how much was built on debt, I don't know. But it's there: 1956. Wealthy family. Massimo born.

Fortunately for Massimo's father, as he deals with the debts, there are three motoring businesses to make money from and keep the family status up, although I imagine at a young age this was hard work.

At 20 he [Ercole] was already head of the family, with a brother 13. In Mondovi [he] runs a driving school, a showroom and a petrol station

After a year of that, in 1958, he seems to have given up the business ("left everything to the shareholder") to satisfy his "passion for agriculture." Fortunately, his uncle's wife owns a grain mill, so he goes to work there for a while driving a pickup truck, before starting his own business.

After a year of marriage, aided by the pain of Fanny Sardinia [I think this means his wife was homesick], the couple moved to Sanluri, where Ercole is working with his uncle's wife, Stanislaus Silesu (Lauccio). For some time, delivers the Campidano driving a pickup truck, buying grain, but soon started his own: "He always had a great enthusiasm, but he was also modest, balanced. And generous. When he moved to Sardinia, he left everything to the shareholder."

It's hard to follow the significance of the milestones in the company building, but Lucina's interview says:

Trading in grain and flour. At the time, it mattered ["importava" - I think this means "imports" but could be wrong] from Piedmont companies Fumero and Chiavazza. In increasing amounts, until the first mill built in Sanluri. So, in '68, opened the Stipar (Society for the industrial processing of agricultural products harvested). "He was very proud of that signature."

So Ercole has moved from import/export with the mainland to owning his own mill by 1968 at the latest, when Massimo would have been 12. Starting a 'Society for Industrial Processing' suggests to me that this was not some small mill down by the stream, but factory style grain processing on an industrial scale. I'm not sure a 12 year old boy would find much hands-on work to do in an industrial grain processing plant.

The business builds during Massimo's childhood, and by 1975 (when Massimo was 19) Ercole is able to buy out the old and established ("historical brand") food company Sem [nb the translation is fuzzy here - could be a merger. Either way, Ercole is in the realms of the biggest companies around].

The hard times, now, are because the family's wealth is large enough that it makes them targets for kidnappers. In 1979 Ercole's partner Benigno Brai is abducted and, as far as I can tell, not seen again.

Lucina says:

"That terrible incident has shocked our family. Anonymous letters and threats forced us to change our lifestyle. We were afraid, escorted touring, we used buzzwords. To protect children, my father sent Massimo in Australia, in France, George, Albert College in Treviso. Just me and my sister were left in Sardinia."

We can make some judgements about the family resources at this point; kidnapping is described in the article as a risk for anyone "just wealthy", but Ercole has the resources to send Massimo to work, still within the family business, in Australia - suggesting it was by this time a very large business - and the rest of his sons elsewhere, to protect their safety.

Australia was an interruption to Massimo's studies - he had "attended for several years" the Faculty of Business and Economics, studying for a diploma in accountancy, or as it could also be described, "pushing numbers around on a computer screen," if they had computer screens in 1974-78.

Massimo returned to Sardinia in 1983, married the daughter of a hotelier and politician, and "devoted himself full-time to family companies," including such rough-handed tasks as "restructuring the organization of domestic sales in Sardinia."

By the time he was 38 and under arrest, accused of attempting to defraud the EU, he was described as: "always tanned and flawless, looks and playboy ways, before the outbreak of the football, Cellino had two passions: the 'motoring (and' successful rally driver) and the green table (bets every weekend in Monte Carlo)."

So that's my understanding of Massimo Cellino: the early years. He was born into a wealthy family that was hampered by a bon-vivant grandfather's (maybe something in the genes?) debts and early death, quickly built back to wealth by his father from a combination of existing businesses, his wife's family's ownership of their own mill, and hard work. By the time Massimo was of age, the family was again wealthy enough that it was a target for kidnappers, and wealthy enough to protect Massimo by sending him to subsidiary parts of the business in Australia. This happened when Cellino was around 22, by which time he had spent several years studying accountancy.

So, I believe that this:

hasitgoneup wrote:
I do suspect he knows a lot more about hard physical graft than many on here. The reason for this is his age, and the age of the company. I suspect that when he was in his teens and the company was relatively small he would have worked long hours in every aspect of the business, including lifting, carrying and fixing.

- isn't the case. When Massimo was in his teens the company was relatively massive, and its business was not of the kind where a boy of 13-19 would be lifting, carrying or fixing.

http://forum.thesquareball.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4940&start=40&sid=fa6eddf1a6820ce87db1a6f01b578136
« Siste redigering: September 06, 2014, 17:51:38 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Blank_File

« Svar #2705 på: September 10, 2014, 09:12:32 »
Så bra! Nå som vi endelig kunne begynne å tenke litt framover.

Massimo Cellino tax appeal is ‘cloud’ over Leeds, says Football League
• Shaun Harvey says league still waiting for written judgment
• Cellino will be barred from owning Leeds if dishonesty shown

theguardian.com, Tuesday 9 September 2014 22.42 BST
Massimo Cellino
Massimo Cellino was found guilty of tax evasion but an appeal judge ruled the Football League was wrong to consider it a 'dishonest act'. Photograph: Tony Marshall/PA
The Football League chief executive, Shaun Harvey, has described the ongoing legal process surrounding Leeds United’s owner, Massimo Cellino, as “a cloud” hanging over the club and the competition.

The Football League is still awaiting the full written judgment of an Italian judge who upheld an appeal by Cellino earlier this year, finding that a tax ruling against him was not “dishonest” and as such he could take control of the Yorkshire club. The colourful Italian took control of Leeds after winning his appeal and has presided over a turbulent start to the season but the Football League still wants to consider the full written judgment before coming to a conclusion.

“It’s exceptionally disappointing that we haven’t actually had the judgment, if not only to draw a line under the whole scenario so that everyone knows where they are,” said Harvey, a former Leeds chief executive. “It’s a cloud still hanging over both the Football League and the club and Mr Cellino himself.”

Cellino was found guilty of tax evasion in March but an appeal judge later ruled that the Football League was wrong to consider it a “dishonest act” and thus ban him under its owners and directors test. But Harvey said that, if the written verdict could be interpreted as finding Cellino guilty of dishonesty, then there was a chance he could still be barred from owning the club.

“The actual single [Football League] arbiter in the matter made it very clear that when the written reasons are issued as part of the judicial process, if it is clear in there that the act was one of dishonesty, which is the test that we apply, then at that stage he would fail the owners and directors test and as such wouldn’t be able to be a director of the football club or exert any control. He is under an obligation to divest himself of his shares at that stage,” said Harvey.

If that was the case, he said the Football League would move “very quickly” to force Cellino to divest his shares. “From our persecutive he then fails the owners and directors test and at that stage the provisions are in the rules that he has to divest himself of his interests,” said Harvey. “We’d obviously give the club a reasonable period of time to organise its affairs because you wouldn’t want to put the future of the club at risk immediately that you had a decision. It’s a matter the Football League board would have to consider at that particular time.”

The publication of the Italian judgment has been repeatedly delayed but Harvey said the Football League had little control over the timescale. “We are constantly monitoring it. We have been asked to be kept informed. Our influence over the judicial system in Italy is somewhat limited,” said Harvey, speaking at the Soccerex football conference in Manchester.

“We have Italian lawyers monitoring it for us and we’ve been told it will come out when it comes out. That’s how the Italian judicial system has been described to us.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/09/massimo-cellino-cloud-leeds-football-league?

Blank_File

« Svar #2706 på: September 10, 2014, 09:14:58 »
Og vår kjære Phillip gjør det kort:

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP  ·  1h
In black and white from Shaun Harvey: Football League will seek to bar Cellino from owning Leeds if his tax offence is ruled dishonest #lufc

Blank_File

« Svar #2707 på: September 10, 2014, 09:18:38 »
Nå var jo ikke denne saken noe vi ikke visste ville komme opp igjen, men om konsekvensen skulle bli at Cellino må gjennom enda en ufattelig lang kamp for i det hele tatt å få beholde oss så er jeg litt redd for at det kan bety vårt endeligt. Da er kan det vel være fare for Shaun Harveys liv.

Sleivind

« Svar #2708 på: September 10, 2014, 09:21:09 »

In black and white from Shaun Harvey: Football League will seek to bar Cellino from owning Leeds if his tax offence is ruled dishonest #lufc

At Harvey faktisk får lov til å uttale seg om slikt er hårreisende. Og ganske provoserende.

Torpe-do

« Svar #2709 på: September 10, 2014, 13:11:28 »

At Harvey faktisk får lov til å uttale seg om slikt er hårreisende. Og ganske provoserende.

Ja, enig. Burde ikke han være erklært inhabil for lenge siden?

auren

« Svar #2710 på: September 10, 2014, 13:19:20 »
Har vi en sak? Ja, det Harvey...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

sportcarl1

« Svar #2711 på: September 10, 2014, 16:56:49 »
klubben och cellino har många fiender som vill sätta in kniven och vrida runt, detta har jag väntat på sedan han blev godkänd i fit and  proper

Sydhagen

« Svar #2712 på: September 10, 2014, 18:18:52 »
Her er mannen som er med på å bestemme Leeds sin skjebne:

"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2713 på: September 10, 2014, 18:46:23 »
LES FRA BUNNEBN OG OPP HIT:

Phil Hay@PhilHayYEP  ·  4 t
Leeds aren't responding publicly to Shaun Harvey's comments but senior figures around Cellino think they were "inappropriate and disruptive"

Phil Hay@PhilHayYEP  ·  8 t
So the QC who staged Cellino's appeal couldn't class his tax conviction as dishonest. But the written judgement from Italy could change that ï…‘

"...it would reasonably be considered to be dishonest, he would become subject to a Disqualifying Condition." ï…‘

Paragraph 124 is the key one: "If the reasoned ruling of the court in Cagliari discloses that the conduct of Mr Cellino was such that..." ï…‘

Verdict from Cellino's appeal is here. QC said he didn't have enough evidence to class MC's tax offence as dishonest:
http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/17/c1/0,,10794~180503,00.pdf … 

Phil Hay@PhilHayYEP  ·  11 t
Written judgement on Cellino's tax case was expected in June and is two months overdue. No-one in Italy or UK seems to know when it's coming ï…‘
Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

« Svar #2714 på: September 10, 2014, 20:55:44 »
Det er vel ikke akkurat noen skandale at Football League forteller oss at de kommer til å fortsette å følge sitt eget regelverk.
- Leif Olav

sportcarl1

« Svar #2715 på: September 10, 2014, 21:05:43 »
självklart skall regelverk följas, men då skall det kontrolleras lika rigoröst i varenda klubb med ägare och gärna kontrollera varenda en som sitter i FA från harvey och nedåt vart de har gjort genom årens dar, kolla harveys roll under bates och gfh tiden

Sleivind

« Svar #2716 på: September 11, 2014, 00:16:31 »
Det er vel ikke akkurat noen skandale at Football League forteller oss at de kommer til å fortsette å følge sitt eget regelverk.

Så sant så sant, men at Bates nikkedukke, Harvey, skal sitte å bestemme alt dette, gjør det en smule verre. Mannen som "ikke visste" hvem som eide Leeds da han jobbet der.

sportcarl1

« Svar #2717 på: September 11, 2014, 07:40:21 »

Så sant så sant, men at Bates nikkedukke, Harvey, skal sitte å bestemme alt dette, gjør det en smule verre. Mannen som "ikke visste" hvem som eide Leeds da han jobbet der.
Bates och nolltaxera i Monaco verkar ok enligt Harvey, här skall det silas mygg och sväljas kameler >:(

Cherry

« Svar #2718 på: September 11, 2014, 08:53:20 »
Har vi en sak? Ja, det Harvey...

auren

...DYP den auren..  ;)

ibster

« Svar #2719 på: September 11, 2014, 13:26:12 »
Her er mannen som er med på å bestemme Leeds sin skjebne:

LØGN! Han sniken der ass...

Jeg tror dette blåser over dog. Det virker usannsynlig at Cellino pådrar seg en dom i Italia som endrer FL's avgjørelse om hans skikkethet til å være klubbeier i England.

Erik M

« Svar #2720 på: September 11, 2014, 14:10:35 »
Blåser over?  Dette er vel ganske krystallklart.  Det er kanskje en grunn til at underlaget for dommen (han er allerede dømt) i Cagliari drøyer.  De vet hvor mye som står på spill.

Om Cellinos handlinger blir å definere som "dishonest" så har ikke FA noe valg.  Cellino vil anke igjen, selvsagt, og det er mulig at ankedomstolen vil si at konsekvensene blir for store for klubben Leeds Utd i forhold til små presiseringer av en dom som allerede er forkynt for lenge siden.

Killa

« Svar #2721 på: September 11, 2014, 15:13:38 »
Blåser over?  Dette er vel ganske krystallklart.  Det er kanskje en grunn til at underlaget for dommen (han er allerede dømt) i Cagliari drøyer.  De vet hvor mye som står på spill.

Om Cellinos handlinger blir å definere som "dishonest" så har ikke FA noe valg.  Cellino vil anke igjen, selvsagt, og det er mulig at ankedomstolen vil si at konsekvensene blir for store for klubben Leeds Utd i forhold til små presiseringer av en dom som allerede er forkynt for lenge siden.
Håper såååå inderlig at du får rett i den siste setningen mtp en eventuell anke.... jeg tar det for gitt at vi kommer dithen fordi Harvey & co vil gjøre alt de kan for å ødelegge for Leeds United og Cellino.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2722 på: September 11, 2014, 15:47:05 »
Dette har vi visst lenge.

Jo lenger det går vil Cellinos advokater ha mulighet til å forberede et kvelertak på The Football League. Dette utspillert fra Harvey er vel nettopp for å få igang en prosess i Italia som ser ut til å stå stille. Vi vet at Cellino har anket "dommen" og at rettsprosessene i italia kan ta mange år. Cellino er ikke dømt før han har fått tre dommer for denne saken. Jeg tror ikke den vil gå gjennom rettsystemet i Italia før om 4-5 år. Da er vi vel plassert i premier league og er salgbare igjen.  :)

Som Ema Guilanelli sier så er dette ikke engang omtalt i italienske medier, mens de engelske peser på: NYTT fra MAI om igjen og om igjen!  :o

Jeg tenker det er The Football league som svetter litt. Med de enorme investeringene som Cellino har gjort i Leeds så skal det mye til for å kaste ham ut. Vi vet at Cellino er dømt for et overtramp i runde 1. Dette ble da ikke vurdert til å være en kriminell handling. Han fikk en bot, men dommeren manglet tilstrekkelig bevis for at det var en bevisst handling. Han blir derfor neppe karakterisert som en DISHONEST PERSON av en italiensk domstol med begrunnelse i denne dommen.

Om han skulle bli fradømt retten til å eie Leeds United så kommer han til å anke og anke for å ikke miste sine investeringer. I tillegg vil han nok etablere nok av stråselskaper som likevel gir ham en posisjon til å styre Leeds-Ferrarien videre mot Europa, eksempelvis som en "manager, uten eierinteresser". For, som han sier: "Jeg skylder fansen det!"

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

« Svar #2723 på: September 11, 2014, 16:52:20 »

Som Ema Guilanelli sier så er dette ikke engang omtalt i italienske medier, mens de engelske peser på: NYTT fra MAI om igjen og om igjen!  :o

Det er vel fordi italienske avislesere driter like syltynt i engelsk andredivisjon som norske driter i Italiensk andredivisjon.
- Leif Olav

sportcarl1

« Svar #2724 på: September 11, 2014, 16:56:41 »

Jo lenger det går vil Cellinos advokater ha mulighet til å forberede et kvelertak på The Football League. Dette utspillert fra Harvey er vel nettopp for å få igang en prosess i Italia som ser ut til å stå stille. Vi vet at Cellino har anket "dommen" og at rettsprosessene i italia kan ta mange år. Cellino er ikke dømt før han har fått tre dommer for denne saken. Jeg tror ikke den vil gå gjennom rettsystemet i Italia før om 4-5 år. Da er vi vel plassert i premier league og er salgbare igjen.  :)

Jeg tenker det er The Football league som svetter litt. Med de enorme investeringene som Cellino har gjort i Leeds så skal det mye til for å kaste ham ut. Vi vet at Cellino er dømt for et overtramp i runde 1. Dette ble da ikke vurdert til å være en kriminell handling. Han fikk en bot, men dommeren manglet tilstrekkelig bevis for at det var en bevisst handling. Han blir derfor neppe karakterisert som en DISHONEST PERSON av en italiensk domstol med begrunnelse i denne dommen.

Om han skulle bli fradømt retten til å eie Leeds United så kommer han til å anke og anke for å ikke miste sine investeringer. I tillegg vil han nok etablere nok av stråselskaper som likevel gir ham en posisjon til å styre Leeds-Ferrarien videre mot Europa, eksempelvis som en "manager, uten eierinteresser". For, som han sier: "Jeg skylder fansen det!"

;)
skulle han bli dömd så kan han stå kvar som högsta boss, teoretiskt skulle han kunna sälja den inom familjen, men är det verkligen så här det skall vara och har FA något emot just leeds?

Jon R

« Svar #2725 på: September 11, 2014, 19:40:34 »
Aldri i verden om Cellino ryker ut av klubben, selv om han blir dømt aldri så mye!  Sønnene er allerede tildelt sentrale posisjoner i klubben, noe som sikrer at " arvesølvet" Leeds United ikke forsvinner ut av familiens eie. Smart trekk av Cellino det der du.... :)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #2726 på: September 11, 2014, 22:10:38 »
Simon Austin om Cellino:

@sport_simon: I think he's at Leeds for the challenge/ the potential glory and to pass something on to his sons. Not to make a quick buck though

Min første Leeds-kamp:

lojosang

« Svar #2727 på: September 11, 2014, 23:10:42 »
Simon Austin om Cellino:

@sport_simon: I think he's at Leeds for the challenge/ the potential glory and to pass something on to his sons. Not to make a quick buck though

De som kjøper Leeds "for a quick buck" må tvangsinnlegges på flekken, det er helt sikkert.  ;D
- Leif Olav

Erik M

« Svar #2728 på: September 12, 2014, 13:41:22 »

;)

Takk, jeg håper du har rett og er faktisk beroliget inntil videre.

Gufrias

« Svar #2729 på: September 12, 2014, 16:45:02 »
Simon Austin om Cellino:

De som kjøper Leeds "for a quick buck" må tvangsinnlegges på flekken, det er helt sikkert.  ;D
Har du nok hvite skjorter med ermene på ryggen til hele ledelsen i GFH Capital ?
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974