Skrevet av Emne: Ex-Storaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14  (Lest 1436455 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3180 på: Januar 21, 2015, 21:26:45 »
Ny sak mot bl.a. Cellino:

@PhilHayYEP: Italian press reports movement in the criminal case of Cagliari's Stadio Is Arenas. Cellino involved:
http://t.co/WUIiEmJqad

@PhilHayYEP: Reports says that Cellino and 10 others have 20 days to submit their defence before the judge issues a request for trial.

@PhilHayYEP: Report says alleged offences include "attempted embezzlement, urban planning and environmental violations."

@TBG2005: Sardinia Post: Bugs placed in City offices during Stadio Is Arenas investigation showed attempts to divert €750,000 in public funds. #lufc

@TBG2005: 2-year investigation into then-Cagliari owner Cellino, local officials Mauro Contini, Stefano Lilliu, Andrea Masala, Pierpaolo Gessa… #lufc

@TBG2005: …plus businessman Antonio Grussu, municipal architects, surveyors and the construction company responsible for Stadio Is Arenas work. #lufc

@APOPEY: Reports in the Sardinia Post that #lufc owner Massimo Cellino could face charges in Italy of embezzlement and false representation.

@APOPEY: #lufc It concerns allegations of the misappropriation of 750,000 euros of public funds for the building of Cagliari's temporary stadium .

@APOPEY: #lufc Report says the investigation has been closed by the Public Prosecutor's Office and Cellino is one of eleven suspects...(cont)

@APOPEY: #lufc   ... including Mayor Mauro Contini,who now have twenty days to submit a defence before the case is committed for trial. (ends)

WHEN WILL THIS END?   ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3181 på: Januar 21, 2015, 21:33:03 »
@APOPEY: #lufc Discussions still ongoing with Football League as to when exactly Massimo Cellino will step down. Might hear more tomorrow.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #3182 på: Januar 21, 2015, 21:50:01 »

@PhilHayYEP: Italian press reports movement in the criminal case of Cagliari's Stadio Is Arenas. Cellino involved:

@PhilHayYEP: Reports says that Cellino and 10 others have 20 days to submit their defence before the judge issues a request for trial.

@PhilHayYEP: Report says alleged offences include "attempted embezzlement, urban planning and environmental violations."

@TBG2005: Sardinia Post: Bugs placed in City offices during Stadio Is Arenas investigation showed attempts to divert €750,000 in public funds. #lufc

@TBG2005: 2-year investigation into then-Cagliari owner Cellino, local officials Mauro Contini, Stefano Lilliu, Andrea Masala, Pierpaolo Gessa… #lufc

@TBG2005: …plus businessman Antonio Grussu, municipal architects, surveyors and the construction company responsible for Stadio Is Arenas work. #lufc

@APOPEY: Reports in the Sardinia Post that #lufc owner Massimo Cellino could face charges in Italy of embezzlement and false representation.

@APOPEY: #lufc It concerns allegations of the misappropriation of 750,000 euros of public funds for the building of Cagliari's temporary stadium .

@APOPEY: #lufc Report says the investigation has been closed by the Public Prosecutor's Office and Cellino is one of eleven suspects...(cont)

@APOPEY: #lufc   ... including Mayor Mauro Contini,who now have twenty days to submit a defence before the case is committed for trial. (ends)

Det begynner å danne seg et bilde av Cellino som en av to:
1. En kalkulerende skurk
2. En forretnings- og bedriftsmessig "amatør".

Begynner å få mest tro på en kombinasjon av de to.  ;)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3183 på: Januar 21, 2015, 22:43:23 »
Is it just me who can not see are football shirt on this!!!! #lufc http://t.co/bdbZFaqTkT

Både Cellino og hele Leeds United ryddet ut av ligaen.  Er det mulig?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

AndyMathie

« Svar #3184 på: Januar 22, 2015, 11:41:25 »

1. En kalkulerende skurk

Begynner å få mest tro på en kombinasjon av de to.  ;)

I min verden så blir Cellino bare en større helt når media har klart å få folk til å mene at han er "en kalkulerende skurk" og "en forretnings- og bedriftsmessig "amatør".

Media er jo styrt av de mest kriminelle elementer et samfunn har og sånn er det i alle land over hele verden. Media er ikke til å stole på og skriver media mye dritt om en person så man være temmelig sikker at det motsatte kan være tilfelle. Nei Cellino er helten og håper for all del at han klarer å bekjempe disse onde kreftene som tydeligvis er i mot han. Tipper det er de samme onde kreftene som er i mot mitt engasjement i politikken.

Som  sagt før og sier det igjen in CELLINO WE TRUST!!! MOT!
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Jon R

« Svar #3185 på: Januar 22, 2015, 14:43:56 »

@APOPEY: #lufc   ... including Mayor Mauro Contini,who now have twenty days to submit a defence before the case is committed for trial. (ends)

WHEN WILL THIS END?   ::)
1. En kalkulerende skurk

Begynner å få mest tro på en kombinasjon av de to.  ;)

I min verden så blir Cellino bare en større helt når media har klart å få folk til å mene at han er "en kalkulerende skurk" og "en forretnings- og bedriftsmessig "amatør".

Media er jo styrt av de mest kriminelle elementer et samfunn har og sånn er det i alle land over hele verden. Media er ikke til å stole på og skriver media mye dritt om en person så man være temmelig sikker at det motsatte kan være tilfelle. Nei Cellino er helten og håper for all del at han klarer å bekjempe disse onde kreftene som tydeligvis er i mot han. Tipper det er de samme onde kreftene som er i mot mitt engasjement i politikken.

Som  sagt før og sier det igjen in CELLINO WE TRUST!!! MOT!

Argumentasjonen din henger ikke på greip, Anders. Det er ikke media som to ganger har dømt Cellino  for kriminelle forhold. Det er heller ikke media som har etterforsket og tiltalt Cellino for nye kriminelle forhold. Det nytter ikke å skylde på media eller konspiratoriske onde krefter. Den eneste som kan stilles til ansvar for Cellios gjerninger, er Cellino selv.
Jon R.

Sydhagen

« Svar #3186 på: Januar 22, 2015, 15:13:03 »
Det er FL som ødelegger for klubben. Først godkjenner de Cellino som eier og så sier de senere at han ikke er egnet til å være eier for Leeds. Dette er KUN FL sin feil!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Jon R

« Svar #3187 på: Januar 22, 2015, 15:34:53 »
Det er FL som ødelegger for klubben. Først godkjenner de Cellino som eier og så sier de senere at han ikke er egnet til å være eier for Leeds. Dette er KUN FL sin feil!

At FL har tatt rare avgjørelser, fritar ikke  Cellino for ansvar!
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3188 på: Januar 22, 2015, 17:00:14 »
Determined Leeds owner Massimo Cellino back in talks with Football League over ban appeal

MASSIMO CELLINO is refusing to give up the fight against his ban from running Leeds United.

The Football League found Cellino unsuitable to run the West Yorkshire club until his tax conviction in Italy is spent on 10 April this year.

Until then he is not allowed any contact with the club and has to surrender his position on the board.

Cellino failed to overturn the decision in his appeal to the Professional Conduct Committee, which sided with the Football League's stance.

He was expected to pack up his things on Wednesday and leave Elland Road in the charge of his two sons.

However, a Football League spokesperson has revealed Cellino is still fighting the ban.

They said: "The Football League and Leeds United remain in ongoing dialogue about matters relating to the recent decision of the Professional Conduct Committee regarding Massimo Cellino."

Leeds have yet to confirm who will run the club in Cellino's absence.

The Italian bought a 75 percent stake in Leeds last year. He faces further charges of tax evasion in Italy that could result in later disqualifications under the Football League's Owners and Directors' Test.
« Siste redigering: Januar 22, 2015, 17:02:09 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3189 på: Januar 22, 2015, 20:08:54 »
Et lite kurs i pastakoking av Mr Cellino:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgqUWskiNQ&feature=youtu.be

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3190 på: Januar 22, 2015, 20:28:01 »
The 58-year-old is considering a further appeal after the League announced his disqualification had been upheld at the independent PCC's hearing.

Fortsatt to valg i forhold til å bli sittende:

1. Protestere i forhold til Liga reglementets punk K.

2. Ta saken til en sivil domstol.

Ligaen har ikke så mange sivilrettslige muligheter annet enn å holde på et prinsipp. Det prinsippet støttes ikke av staffelovgivningen i Storbritannia.

Cellino blir nok!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Erik M

« Svar #3191 på: Januar 22, 2015, 21:09:30 »
The 58-year-old is considering a further appeal after the League announced his disqualification had been upheld at the independent PCC's hearing.

Fortsatt to valg i forhold til å bli sittende:

1. Protestere i forhold til Liga reglementets punk K.

2. Ta saken til en sivil domstol.

Ligaen har ikke så mange sivilrettslige muligheter annet enn å holde på et prinsipp. Det prinsippet støttes ikke av staffelovgivningen i Storbritannia.

Cellino blir nok!  ;)

I mellomtiden synker skipet... 

Jeg har jobbet med en slik type, som tar impulsavgjørelser kontinuerlig og fighter alle avgjørelser som går mot en selv uten ende. Han minner meg så enormt om MC.

Det skipet ligger på havets bunn, om noen lurte...

Sydhagen

« Svar #3192 på: Januar 23, 2015, 08:51:16 »
@APOPEY: @PhilHayYEP @Mital_KE @yorkshirepost there is a rule K arbitration which can be applied to the FA for but awaiting to hear if that's case.

Noen som aner hva denne "rule K" er for noe?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Torpe-do

« Svar #3193 på: Januar 23, 2015, 09:22:56 »
Et lite kurs i pastakoking av Mr Cellino:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgqUWskiNQ&feature=youtu.be

Haha, jeg digger denne karen, jeg!  ;D ;D

Cherry

« Svar #3194 på: Januar 23, 2015, 09:36:17 »
Hvis denne Matt Child, som skal visstnok være "caretaker" under tiden Cellino er under jorden -
er broren til forfatter Lee Child  .....så går dette helt fint.

Jack Reacher vil fikse resten :D ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3195 på: Januar 23, 2015, 10:08:07 »
@APOPEY: @PhilHayYEP @Mital_KE @yorkshirepost there is a rule K arbitration which can be applied to the FA for but awaiting to hear if that's case.

Noen som aner hva denne "rule K" er for noe?

Det er å få prøvet saken i et UAVHENGIG TRIBUNAL:

With an appeal expressly barred by Regulation 5(l) (to which all clubs and players have signed up in one way or another and to which they are bound as a contract) the only further step available to the Club was under FA Rule K1(a), which entitled the Club to bring the matter before an independent Arbitration Tribunal. It is important to note that this is not a way of sidestepping the bar on an appeal, as rule K.1(d) at page 134 of the FA Handbook 2013-14 states:

Rule K1(a) shall not operate to provide an appeal against the decision of a Regulatory Commission or an Appeal Board under the Rules and shall operate only as the forum and procedure for a challenge to the validity of such decision under English law on the grounds of ultra vires (including error of law), irrationality or procedural unfairness, with the Tribunal exercising a supervisory jurisdiction.

10. In this particular case the Club was saying that there was both an error of law and a procedural unfairness, so that on either ground the Regulatory Commission’s decision was invalid and should be set aside. The two grounds alleged are:
(1) Error of law - the Regulatory Commission had applied the wrong test in reaching its decision that the dismissal of the Player by the referee had not been wrongful.
(2) Procedural unfairness - the Regulatory Commission had not held an oral hearing at which the Player could have given oral evidence.

11. The consideration of those allegations and the eventual ruling on the validity or invalidity of the Regulatory Commission’s decision would be done by a 3 person Arbitration Tribunal appointed by Sport Resolutions (UK). Both parties were entitled to have the matter decided by that full 3 person tribunal.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #3197 på: Januar 23, 2015, 13:30:36 »
Virker heldigvis som at dette ikke får noen dramatisk innvirkning på den daglige driften.

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3199 på: Januar 23, 2015, 15:26:08 »
Ny Chairman:

STATEMENT: KEY APPOINTMENT ANNOUNCED
Statement regarding club's chairman...

PUBLISHED 23 JANUARY 2015 AT 10:00

116 1905
The club can confirm that board director Andrew Umbers will be appointed Leeds United chairman in the absence of Massimo Cellino.

Mr Cellino said: "Following my resignation and in my temporary absence, the board has appointed Andrew Umbers to become chairman of Leeds United.

"Andrew has personally worked tirelessly with me in restructuring the football club from May 2014 and shares the same goals, strategy and insights that I do in bringing Leeds United back from its financial abyss to make it the strong entity that its fans, players and city need it to be and to which these foundations are now in place.

"Andrew is also a Yorkshireman and lifelong Leeds United fan."

Andrew Umbers has thirty years banking experience primarily as Managing Director of European Equities at Credit Suisse and as Chief Executive of Evolution Securities and Board director of Evolution Group. For the last three years as Chairman of Oakwell Capital Partners he has focussed on providing capital and advisory services to the sports industry.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1nuloqw60kzzz1ms1j5j81sj0q/title/statement-key-appointment-announced#sthash.qmk15Yj9.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3200 på: Januar 23, 2015, 15:27:36 »
STATEMENT: MASSIMO CELLINO
Statement from Massimo Cellino...

PUBLISHED 23 JANUARY 2015 AT 11:00

Massimo Cellino has resigned from his post at Leeds United.

Mr Cellino said "It is with great sadness and frustration that I have to take this step, however I abide by the Football League's decision to temporarily disqualify me from this great football club and will return in April in good health and good spirits.

"I have done my best for a club and fans that I hold close to my heart and it is now financially much stronger than it has been for a long time. It will continue to thrive and I am sincerely looking forward to returning very soon."

Still Marching on Together.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/9c3upqqp2tr71tyruwrlrhrwi/title/statement-massimo-cellino#sthash.13XdpLCl.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3201 på: Januar 23, 2015, 15:30:37 »
Eleonora Sport har ikke fler enn 3 stykker i styret, og Altieri - som kalles Cellinos long-time-friend - er holdingselskapets representant ovenfor klubben!

@PhilHayYEP: My understanding is that Eleonora Sport will be represented during Cellino's absence by Giorgio Altieri, a Rome-based lawyer. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3202 på: Januar 23, 2015, 15:32:31 »
Dette betyr vel at han blir sett på som en spedalsk i fotballsammenheng i England - merkelig synes nå jeg!

@PhilHayYEP: As far as I'm told though, Cellino won't be attending any Leeds fixtures during his ban. #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Suspendert hovedaksjonær: Massimo Cellino 5/4-14
« Svar #3203 på: Januar 31, 2015, 13:16:59 »
Så var det ny sak igjen. En Range Rover nå, men Cellino møtte ikke opp!

Leeds owner misses court hearing, more allegations of tax evasion

Posted by SPORT WITNESS on January 30, 2015 at 11:28 in Sport Witness FootballView Discussions

There are reports coming out of Italy that Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has missed a court hearing with regards to not paying tax on a car he imported from the USA. The Leeds boss recently lost his appeal to be reinstated as the club’s president, after being banned by the FA for a similar incident involving unpaid tax on a yacht.

Chronicle of Sardinia have reported that Cellino should have attended the court hearing earlier in the week but he failed to turn up. It has been alleged that Cellino didn’t pay tax on a Range Rover he brought to Italy and because he didn’t show up the trial has now been postponed until later in the year. It has been revealed that the trial will now go ahead April 14th and if found guilty he is facing the same conviction as for the yacht incident which resulted in the FA handing him his six month ban. As luck has it the same judge who convicted him over the unpaid tax on the yacht will also rule over the trial in April.

This week Cellino has stepped down as the president and a director of Leeds after he failed in his appeal. Due to his conviction over the tax duty on his yacht the FA deemed the Italian to have failed the ‘fit and proper test’ and therefore banned him from all football activity. The Leeds owner was disqualified in December and his appeal took place earlier in the week when the ban was upheld. Cellino has now accepted his punishment but he will be able to return to his roles in April when the ban finishes.

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3204 på: Januar 31, 2015, 16:10:06 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 4m4 minutes ago 
Redfearn was asked how it's been with Cellino banned. "Quieter." (smiling)

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #3205 på: Januar 31, 2015, 16:53:32 »

Så Hay antyder illojalitet?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3206 på: Januar 31, 2015, 16:58:42 »

...bare hvis du unnlater å lese det siste ordet - tror han prøver å illustrere humørfylt stemning #hardogikkefasiten
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3207 på: Januar 31, 2015, 17:42:15 »

Det er i alle fall en del som mener at Sharp insinuerer diverse mot slutten av dagens kampintervju...

Fra waccoe:

*All very awkard as if Sharp wanted to say something that he shouldn't*

Pope: "Why has it changed round recently in Leeds' favour"

Sharp: "Phhoor err... I don't know, you tell me... I know why"

Pope: "Is it Redfearn? Is it Neil Redfearn?"

Sharp: Well... I don't know... It's hard to answer that really

Pope: It wasn't a trick one. I know the big man's not here at the moment, but I mean he was at the team hotel the other night and he wasn't cooking again for you, was he?"

Sharp: "Nah he wasn't cooking, no, his cooking was actually pretty nice, but if.... Ya know.... He can leave Redders and us to do the job then I'm sure we'll be fine."

Time stamped link: https://audioboom.co...ld-town#t=3m58s

Personally, with what we've seen, I see no evidence to suggest Massimo tells Neil what to do... Selections don't add up if it was Massimo picking the teams as accused, but clearly there was some problem or friction of some kind... Thoughts?
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #3208 på: Januar 31, 2015, 17:53:23 »
De plaprer som småjenter om dette er riktig, enkelte ting skal holdes internt, å undergrave eierens autoritet er ikke bra i det hele tatt.

Cherry

« Svar #3209 på: Januar 31, 2015, 17:56:21 »
Skulle ikke forundre meg om Sharp er ute av døra før mandagen er over pga dette her!!