Skrevet av Emne: Cellinos Leeds "United"  (Lest 146953 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Andersen

Sv: Cellinos Leeds "United"
« Svar #420 på: August 30, 2014, 15:10:57 »
Når det gjelder det økonomiske i klubben er vi vel friskemeldt ! Når det gjelder trener /manager siden er MC så på dypt vann at han kunne trengt denne berømte båten sin ! Kanskje vi dumper ned en div , før MC får skikk på trener spillergruppa .

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #421 på: August 31, 2014, 17:31:16 »
Denne må selges inn til Cellino - kanskje han endrer oppfatning etter hvert?

David Watkins @DaveLUFCWatkins     Â·   5h   
Wonder if #lufc Massimo Cellino spotted that Stephen Warnock scored the winner in the 17th minute yesterday! Not always a bad number then!

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

sportcarl1

« Svar #422 på: August 31, 2014, 17:37:07 »
Når det gjelder det økonomiske i klubben er vi vel friskemeldt ! Når det gjelder trener /manager siden er MC så på dypt vann at han kunne trengt denne berømte båten sin ! Kanskje vi dumper ned en div , før MC får skikk på trener spillergruppa .
finns inte i min tankevärld att vi skall åka ner en division med detta lag,har svårt att se lag som blackpool, birmingham och huddersfield som vi hade efter oss förra säsongen och som tappat spelare plötsligt skall bli bättre än oss i det långa loppet, när en spelare som green är bäste spelare i tex rothrham enligt deras manager  så kanske vi inte har så dåligt lag ändå som många vill framstå

espenm

« Svar #423 på: August 31, 2014, 17:49:12 »
Med det antall Sør-Europeiske/Sør-Amerikanske spillere som nå er i Leeds er det kanskje like greit å ta en italiensk trener? Aller helst vil jeg ha Laudrup med erfaring italiensk, spansk og engelsk fotball. Dessverre tror jeg ikke vi er aktuelle for ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #424 på: September 04, 2014, 19:00:02 »
Adam Pope

@APOPEY: #lufc BTW My exact question to MC was if he wanted the likes of Clarke and Sannino - to which he gave the I leave team with Redders quotes.

:)

Typisk av journalister å hoppe på konklusjoner:

Redfearn ny manager
eller
Jeg har ikke bestemt meg ennå

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Johrnino

« Svar #425 på: September 06, 2014, 10:14:15 »
"But in truth he was an owner with a sharp eye on the implications of Financial Fair Play. This season is the first in which the Football League’s rules on FFP will result in actual punishment and Cellino is convinced that the debts and losses amassed while GFH controlled Leeds will result in a transfer embargo at Elland Road in January."

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-cellino-buys-now-plans-for-tomorrow-hay-1-6824911

Så det er derfor Leeds har handlet så heftig i sommer.. ::)
Jeg kan likevel ikke skjønne at vi har overforbrukt på transfermarkedet med salgene av Ross Mc og Smith. Det må være som det står i artikkelen at GFH har kastet penger ut av vinduet i løpet av eierperioden.

Leedsfan

« Svar #426 på: September 06, 2014, 10:20:03 »
"But in truth he was an owner with a sharp eye on the implications of Financial Fair Play. This season is the first in which the Football League’s rules on FFP will result in actual punishment and Cellino is convinced that the debts and losses amassed while GFH controlled Leeds will result in a transfer embargo at Elland Road in January."

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-cellino-buys-now-plans-for-tomorrow-hay-1-6824911

Så det er derfor Leeds har handlet så heftig i sommer.. ::)
Jeg kan likevel ikke skjønne at vi har overforbrukt på transfermarkedet med salgene av Ross Mc og Smith. Det må være som det står i artikkelen at GFH har kastet penger ut av vinduet i løpet av eierperioden.

Kanskje han ikke bruker innfallsmetoden hele tiden..:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Tom S

« Svar #427 på: September 13, 2014, 10:44:56 »
Den dagen Cellion forstår at han ikkje kan tilsette enkle nikkedukker som headcoach/manager, ja da trur eg veien er kort oppover.
COME ON LEEDS !!

sportcarl1

« Svar #428 på: September 13, 2014, 11:49:38 »
för mig är redfearn ett bra val denna säsongen,

Hallgeir *

« Svar #429 på: Oktober 18, 2014, 20:14:17 »
Freddy Frans has revealed the chaos that surrounded his proposed move to Leeds United prior to moving to Partick Thistle.

The Belgian centre-back looked set to secure a switch to Elland Road.

Then-Leeds Head Coach David Hockaday was interested in the move, and invited Frans to have talks with United owner Massimo Cellino, and that is when things took a rather strange turn.

Frans told the Daily Record: “I thought I had seen everything when I left Belgium – but then I arrived at Leeds.

"I was so happy to be signing for Leeds as well, it was a big step.

"My agent spoke to the owner and he said if Hockaday liked me I’d sign. I played two games and he said he wanted to sign me.

“I had to give him details about my star signs and all this stuff. He doesn’t like the number 17 or the colour purple among other things.

“We heard a few strange stories, like the one about Paddy Kenny not getting a deal because his birthday was on the 17th. Crazy.

“I was so happy to be signing for Leeds as well, it was a big step.

“But then I started to get suspicious as the deal wasn’t done and two Italian centre-backs arrived.

“Still Hockaday said he wanted me but they lost in a cup-tie to Brentford and he got sacked so I was back to Belgium.”

« Siste redigering: Oktober 18, 2014, 20:16:14 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Leedsfan

« Svar #430 på: Oktober 18, 2014, 23:26:34 »
At vi ikke signerer en spiller som er ønsket av en coach på vei ut ser jeg ikke på som kaos. En ting til, se hvor han spiller nå!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #431 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 12:27:55 »
At present Leeds are short of internal staff with detailed knowledge of how the FA’s disciplinary commission works. Graham Bean is a former FA compliance officer but he was sacked but United owner Massimo Cellino, left, last month after a row over a rearranged league game.

Bean was acting as an unofficial club secretary at Elland Road and Leeds have been without a full-time employee in that position since the suspension of Alison Royston in the weeks following Cellino’s takeover in April.

Royston unexpectedly returned to work at Thorp Arch this month but in a part-time consultancy role.

Bellusci denies the claims against him, according to Cellino, and some at Elland Road think the task of defending him will fall to McCormicks Solicitors, the legal firm who act on behalf of the club. Senior partner Peter McCormick was Suarez’s representative during the case involving the Uruguayan and Evra.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Budda

« Svar #432 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 19:40:23 »
Det blir vanskeligere og vanskeligere å ha trua på Cellino. Blir mer og mer frustrert over denne klovnen.
Endre

Leedsfan

« Svar #433 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 19:48:11 »
Dette er flaut, skikkelig flaut! Det måtte allikevel gjøres. Det var en på forumet som mente at fotballen vi spilte lignet på opprykksfotball, men ingen lag har rykket opp ved å spille så feigt! Milanic måtte gå!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #434 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 20:34:06 »
MASSIMO CELLINO'S HIT-LIST
Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has blitzed through a number of managers in a short spell at Elland Road. The controversial Italian completed completed his 75% takeover of the club in April. 

Brian McDermott: Appointed as Neil Warnock's successor in April 2013 but lefts the club by mutual consent in May 2014  after a win-less period of eight games. Leeds won 15 of their 36 matches under McDermott

David Hockaday: Appointed head coach on a two-year contract in June but Hockaday and his assistant Junior Lewis are sacked after six games in charge.

Neil Redfearn: The club's academy director takes over from Hockaday as caretaker coach

Darko Milanic: The Slovenian was appointed on a two-year deal in September but lasted six games at the helm at Elland Road.

Neil Redfearn: Redfearn will will take charge of first team training once more from Monday morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2807828/Darko-Milanic-sacked-Leeds-United-2-1-loss-home-Wolves.html#ixzz3HBPOq2vb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Andersen

« Svar #435 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 20:40:33 »
Hvor lenge gidder Readfern  å holde på sånn hele tiden !? han burde stille Cellino et ultimatum nå ! ok jeg tar jobben igjen , men denne gang på permanent basis ! gi han en 2 års kontrakt, mye kan rettes opp med dette laget med Readfern som trener !

Promotion 2010

« Svar #436 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 20:48:34 »
Hvor lenge gidder Readfern  å holde på sånn hele tiden !? han burde stille Cellino et ultimatum nå ! ok jeg tar jobben igjen , men denne gang på permanent basis ! gi han en 2 års kontrakt, mye kan rettes opp med dette laget med Readfern som trener !

Kanskje han har et større hjerte for klubben enn som så!  MOT
Min første Leeds-kamp:

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #437 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 21:27:47 »
Det blir vanskeligere og vanskeligere å ha trua på Cellino. Blir mer og mer frustrert over denne klovnen.
Ja, men dette visste vi jo ;) Vi visste jo at det kom til å bli kortsiktig tenking, sirkus, mye støy og rar oppførsel, MEN: det var dette som rekandes på i fjøl...en eier som er god for milliarder. Heller dette enn et konsortium som så vidt klarer å holde hodet over vannet økonomisk....

peder

« Svar #438 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 21:50:03 »
Dette syns jeg begynner å bli latterlig. Skjønte ingen ting når Hockaday ble ansatt, hadde virkelig Cellino så god innsikt i engelsk fotball at han klarer å finne en juvel av en coach så langt ned i serie systemet. Neppe.
Så ansetter han Milanic som definitivt ikke viste seg som den ultimate coach i Sturm Graz og som topper det hele med å slite med å kommunisere pga. Språk problemer. Nå er det Redfearn som skal føre skuta videre, noe jeg syns er ett godt valg. Bakdelen med valget av Redfearn er at det virker som han gjør en formidabel jobb der han er og hvis han ikke lykkes med A.laget blir han sparket også og hva skjer med junior arbeidet da. Jeg har sagt det før og sier det igjen. DET MÃ… SKAFFES FLANKESPILLERE for at Leeds skal lykkes. Vi har nå så mange sentrale spillere at det nesten latterlig.

Hilsen en frustrert Leeds supporter

sportcarl1

« Svar #439 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 22:41:59 »
för mig har Cellino sjunkit från en tia i betyg som person och ägare till en svag nia

Hallgeir *

« Svar #440 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 23:34:49 »
för mig har Cellino sjunkit från en tia i betyg som person och ägare till en svag nia

En svag nia  ???

Cellino gjør vår stolte klubb til latter for en hel fotballverden!
Super Leeds since 1968

sportcarl1

« Svar #441 på: Oktober 25, 2014, 23:57:07 »

En svag nia  ???

Var ju väldigt mycket att vara stolt över när cellino tog över efter GFH  :D

Hallgeir *

« Svar #442 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:11:30 »

En svag nia  ???

Var ju väldigt mycket att vara stolt över när cellino tog över efter GFH  :D

Hvem var stolt, mener du?

Cellino reddet oss fra GFH, men etter det har han ikke stått til en nia på skalan. Hans personalpolitikk er under enhver kritikk. Der får han karakteren 3 hos meg. Utrolig svak!
« Siste redigering: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:16:38 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Sølvreven

« Svar #443 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:33:33 »

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #444 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:34:18 »

Cellino reddet oss fra GFH, men etter det har han ikke stått til en nia på skalan. Hans personalpolitikk er under enhver kritikk. Der får han karakteren 3 hos meg. Utrolig svak!
Personalpolitisk er han en skandale!
...men jeg er ikke så uenig i de to siste sparkingene han har gjort i Leeds-tiden. Ã… ansette de to herrer derimot...

Etter å ha mer eller mindre failed i 38 forsøk på rad nå (BMD ansatte han jo strengt tatt ikke) burde det vel begynne å ringe en bjelle om at han bør holde seg langt unna manageransettelser - og la folk som har greie på slikt ta seg av det   ::)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #445 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:35:08 »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Hallgeir *

« Svar #446 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 00:37:06 »

Personalpolitisk er han en skandale!
...men jeg er ikke så uenig i de to siste sparkingene han har gjort i Leeds-tiden. Ã… ansette de to herrer derimot...

Etter å ha mer eller mindre failed i 38 forsøk på rad nå (BMD ansatte han jo strengt tatt ikke) burde det vel begynne å ringe en bjelle om at han bør holde seg langt unna manageransettelser - og la folk som har greie på slikt ta seg av det   ::)

Som de sier i parlamentet:  "Hear, hear!"
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #447 på: Oktober 26, 2014, 12:03:48 »
Simon Austin
@sport_simon: Interesting that Cellino never informs people they're sacked himself -salerno told milanic,bean told Hockaday,girl in accounts told bean etc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #448 på: Oktober 27, 2014, 18:12:05 »
Eddie Gray om "overgangen" fra Milanic til Redfearn...

Only wins will keep a coach in a job at Leeds – Gray

by Eddie Gray

IT’S always difficult for a coach when he gets the sack. But I think people just have to get used to the way the club is going to be run now.

If you’re not successful then this is what happens. The president is ambitious and he wants to be successful and it’s not a long time for a coach is six games in charge.

I felt sorry for Darko. It was a difficult experience for him and I think he will be pretty shocked himself – though not so much at being dismissed because I think everybody knows the record of the president and you’ve got to be successful if you work for him – that’s just how it is.

What you’ve got to remember in football now is that it’s Massimo Cellino’s club and if he’s putting his money in it, he does what he wants.

As soon as Darko signed up for the job, I felt as though he had to get off to a good start. But even after Saturday’s game, a few of the fans were saying that he’ll have to go, especially with having Neil Redfearn in the background and Neil having done well as caretaker.

It was always going to be difficult for Darko and I said before the game on Saturday that it didn’t make any difference how we played, as long as we got a victory to get a bit of confidence flowing through the club again.

Then the coach would have been feeling more confident in himself because I don’t think Darko knew the players, I don’t think he knew English football and the Championship as such so that made it difficult for him. I thought the team played well for 45 minutes on Saturday but in the second half we completely lost it again and the players have shown flashes that they can be capable of doing things but only in flashes.

I briefly saw Darko after the game on Saturday before he got dismissed and he is a nice fella but unfortunately in our game it’s results that count.

And I think it was a bit of a surprise that Neil Redfearn never got the job to start with after securing 10 points out of 12. That was always going to make it harder for the new coach coming in as well if he didn’t get results because people would be harpng back and saying ‘well before he came we were doing all right’ from the point of view of picking points up.

Obviously everyone wants stability at the football club and that’s something we’ll maybe get under Neil who knows the football club and he knows the league.

He knows the players, he has been around the club for a long time and he’s played English football himself at the highest level so that might give us a better chance. He’s done a good job before and hopefully he can start to pick points up and we climb the league again because it’s getting near that Christmas period and you don’t want to be hovering around near the bottom of the league by then.

If there’s people worrying about the effect his appointment might have on the Academy then you’ve got to remember the most important team at any football club is the first team. The Academy doesn’t come into it just now. It’s there to produce players but even if you produce players if the first team aren’t doing very well when they are in the team then it doesn’t really count for a great deal, even if Neil is there.

The most important team at any football club and the team that keeps the club going isn’t the Academy team, it’s the first team. They are the team in the spotlight and if they are not going well it doesn’t make any difference how well your Academy is getting on.

Neil has got a difficult task this week as we’ve not won at Cardiff for a long, long time.

I think the last time we won at Cardiff I was in charge when George McCluskey scored in 1983. It’s just one of those things that we can’t seem to beat them down there.

But we’ve got to pick points up now because we are getting too close to the bottom of the table and as every week goes by without you winning a game, you drop a place.

Getting in the play-offs isn’t impossible but you are going to have go on a good run because there’s a lot of teams in between us and the play-off places just now.

We’re down to 18th now and it’s not a very healthy position to be in coming into the beginning of November.
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #449 på: Oktober 29, 2014, 19:04:25 »
John Giles: Fickle Cellino has no  respect

IT was the moment when Massimo Cellino or one of his staff suggested that the great players from Leeds United's past should donate their services free on match days in return for entry to the stadium and not much else that my stomach turned.

These are lads I know. Lads I played with, won with and lost with. Men who lived in an era in which professional footballers were only beginning to realise their true worth and who helped turn Leeds into a European power in the game.

These days, players earn so much money that they might be happy to donate their time free of charge after retirement but that's not a luxury these men could afford.

Yet without them, there would not have been a club for Cellino to buy or certainly not one with the reputation and history Leeds United possesses.

Cellino showed them the door, an act of disrespect which blew any chance that this man could have a normal relationship with the fans who really own the club.

They must despair for their club. Despite all that has happened, there are many thousands of Leeds' fans still paying for tickets but they must at some point reach the conclusion that they would be better off investing their time and passion somewhere else.

It is an expensive business for the truly committed, the very people a man like Cellino wants to milk. He wants to pick the team as well.

Given his track record in Italy, we knew that before he bought the club. He hired and fired 36 managers in the 22 years he owned Cagliari.

Leeds have had three managers since the start of the season - Darko Milanic  being the latest victim - and even by Cellino's ridiculous standards, that's a high attrition rate. He is on course to hit 36 sackings in record time.

There is not much more to be said about Cellino. As far as I am concerned, he is not a man who should be allowed to run a football club and that opinion has nothing whatsoever to do with his ongoing battle with the authorities over tax evasion and other matters.

The simple fact that he sacked so many managers in Italy should be a red card as far I am concerned.

I've written extensively about the cultural clash which happens when business meets football and more recently, about the negative impact foreign ownership has had on the game in England.

It's a double whammy when an eccentric foreign owner with ideas about how the game should be played combines that with the normal business urge to turn a profit.

(The Herald)
Super Leeds since 1968