Skrevet av Emne: EX-Spiller: Lewis Cook  (Lest 151370 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: EX-Spiller: Lewis Cook
« Svar #480 på: August 02, 2018, 13:14:12 »
Hadde vært interessant dersom vi har sell-on clauses for Cook og Rose, ja.
https://tbrfootball.com/leeds-united-will-hope-tottenham-hotspur-pay-much-possible-lewis-cook/

Vi 10% sell-on på Rose, ikke noe på Cook etter hva jeg husker!
Ble ikke alle disse add on avtalene vi gjorde før nedrykket i 2007 reforhandlet og omsatt til cash? Mener jeg har lest noe slikt.

Rose ble solgt i Ken Bates sin andre periode i klubben. Da var han ikke med i konkursforhandlingene.

YEP i sin tid:
Revealed: How much Leeds United would earn from Danny Rose sell-on clause if he seals Spurs exit - Leeds Live

Leeds United stand to make a handy lump of cash as a part of Danny Rose's possible Tottenham departure due to a sell-on clause included in the deal which took the left-back to White Hart Lane back in 2007.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reportedly chased Rose last summer and in the January window, with fresh reports emerging that Rose is one of four first-teamers the club are looking to move on in order to raise funds for Mauricio Pochettino to bolster his squad this summer.

The Daily Mail report that Spurs have valued Rose at £50million, with Leeds owed 10% of any profit Spurs make on his sale, which would mean they would collect £4.9m from Tottenham, having sold him for just £1m 10 years ago.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

Sv: EX-Spiller: Lewis Cook
« Svar #481 på: August 02, 2018, 15:04:55 »
Hadde vært interessant dersom vi har sell-on clauses for Cook og Rose, ja.
https://tbrfootball.com/leeds-united-will-hope-tottenham-hotspur-pay-much-possible-lewis-cook/

Vi 10% sell-on på Rose, ikke noe på Cook etter hva jeg husker!
Ble ikke alle disse add on avtalene vi gjorde før nedrykket i 2007 reforhandlet og omsatt til cash? Mener jeg har lest noe slikt.

Rose ble solgt i Ken Bates sin andre periode i klubben. Da var han ikke med i konkursforhandlingene.

YEP i sin tid:
Revealed: How much Leeds United would earn from Danny Rose sell-on clause if he seals Spurs exit - Leeds Live

Leeds United stand to make a handy lump of cash as a part of Danny Rose's possible Tottenham departure due to a sell-on clause included in the deal which took the left-back to White Hart Lane back in 2007.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho reportedly chased Rose last summer and in the January window, with fresh reports emerging that Rose is one of four first-teamers the club are looking to move on in order to raise funds for Mauricio Pochettino to bolster his squad this summer.

The Daily Mail report that Spurs have valued Rose at £50million, with Leeds owed 10% of any profit Spurs make on his sale, which would mean they would collect £4.9m from Tottenham, having sold him for just £1m 10 years ago.
Ok da husket jeg feil om tidspunktet vi solgte. Trodde det var før nedrykket.
Jon R.

RoarG

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020