Skrevet av Emne: Ex-spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci  (Lest 169993 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Bjorn

Sv: Spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #570 på: Juli 12, 2017, 12:34:06 »
Christiansen sa at avgjørelsen rundt Bellusci allerede er tatt. Han forsvinner nok!
At den var tatt på at han blir ja? :)
Marching On! 4276

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #571 på: Juli 12, 2017, 12:56:23 »
Christiansen sa at avgjørelsen rundt Bellusci allerede er tatt. Han forsvinner nok!
Dessverre ser det slik ut >:(

Allanclarke

« Svar #572 på: Juli 12, 2017, 12:59:30 »
Er overbevist på at han drar. Og det skal bli en glede  ;D ;D ;D

Budda

« Svar #573 på: Juli 12, 2017, 13:26:08 »
Er overbevist på at han drar. Og det skal bli en glede  ;D ;D ;D

Hvis han blir så tenker jeg, gitt historien, at han har gjort et godt inntrykk i spillergruppen og garderoben.  Da er jeg positiv til at han blir. Spilte tross alt 33 kamper for et lag i Serie A i fjor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Glenn K

« Svar #574 på: Juli 12, 2017, 14:58:08 »
Phil Hay skriver nå at Bellusci som ventet ikke er i planene til klubben. Good riddance!

Sydhagen

« Svar #575 på: Juli 12, 2017, 14:59:43 »
Phil Hay‏ @PhilHayYEP  3 min3 minutter siden
Mer
 Remains to be seen if Bellusci features tonight but he'll be leaving Leeds this summer. Club intend to move him on. #lufc
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

RoarG

« Svar #576 på: Juli 12, 2017, 17:26:23 »
Når det gjelder Bellusci, tar jeg i mot alle rykter angående han, med knusende ro.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #577 på: Juli 12, 2017, 17:51:36 »
Hay.

No Bellusci tonight. Been given time to sort out a move away from Leeds. Will continue to train with the club in the meantime. #lufc

AndyMathie

« Svar #578 på: Juli 12, 2017, 17:58:14 »
Hay.

No Bellusci tonight. Been given time to sort out a move away from Leeds. Will continue to train with the club in the meantime. #lufc

Faen i helvete!!!! :(
We are Leeds and we are proud of it!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #579 på: Juli 12, 2017, 18:05:05 »
Hay.

Phil Hay

Have to say, people at Leeds are stressing that Bellusci hasn't been a problem since he came back. It's just obvious that he needs to go.

8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #580 på: Juli 12, 2017, 19:12:12 »
Hay.

LOL, veit du kødda :D

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #581 på: Juli 12, 2017, 22:46:00 »
Hay:

Christiansen confirms that Bellusci will leave Leeds this summer. "Bellusci is out." #lufc

Promotion 2010

« Svar #582 på: Juli 12, 2017, 22:55:00 »
Adam Pope

On Bellusci TC says: "The situation was not easy but that it was best for the team and the club" that he has gone. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #583 på: Juli 13, 2017, 08:53:35 »
Leeds United: Bellusci’s Whites career is over but Saiz all set to sign

Phil Hay 06:00 Thursday 13 July 2017
FIND A NEW CLUB: Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci.
FIND A NEW CLUB: Leeds United defender Giuseppe Bellusci.
GIUSEPPE Bellusci’s Leeds United career is over after the defender was left out of last night’s Whites friendly at North Ferriby and told to find a new club.

Bellusci was absent from Thomas Christiansen’s squad at Church Road and will miss Leeds’ pre-season tour to Austria having been informed that he is free to leave Elland Road after his spat with a group of the club’s supporters at Guiseley on Saturday.

The centre-back appeared in United’s first two pre-season friendlies after making a late return to training last week.

Leeds gave him extra time away from Thorp Arch in the hope that Bellusci would secure a transfer before the resumption of training but interest from Cagliari and Benevento has so far failed to lead to a serious offer.

Bellusci spent last season on loan at Empoli but plans to join the club permanently this summer fell through after Empoli were relegated to Serie B.

The controversial 27-year-old, who has 12 months left on his contract, came back to Leeds a week-and-a-half ago and will continue to train with United while the club wait for approaches for him.

Head coach Christiansen had offered Bellusci brief hope of a reprieve by playing him against Harrogate Town and Guiseley last week but his 45-minute outing at Nethermoor was overshadowed by a half-time confrontation with sections of United’s support.

Speaking after his side’s 2-0 win over North Ferriby last night, Christiansen said: “Bellusci is already out.

“Everyone took this decision. It was clear.

“The situation was not easy but we understood that this is best for the team and the club. We have to handle it as well as possible.”

With Bellusci no longer in his plans, Christiansen raised hopes of more incoming transfers and said he was confident that Samuel Saiz would seal a protracted move from Huesca in the next 24 hours.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Dennis

« Svar #584 på: Juli 13, 2017, 09:59:27 »
Dårlig, tabbeutsatt spiller med holdningsproblem? Get rid! Altfor mye vann under brua.

Det er overhodet ingen vanskelig avgjørelse. At han først nå blir avskiltet så konkret etter et par kamper, betyr vel bare at en stopper eller to endelig er på vei. 'Warrior' var nok kun med som en siste sikkerhet.
Marching on together!

Hallgeir *

« Svar #585 på: Juli 13, 2017, 11:32:34 »
Dårlig, tabbeutsatt spiller med holdningsproblem? Get rid! Altfor mye vann under brua.

Det er overhodet ingen vanskelig avgjørelse. At han først nå blir avskiltet så konkret etter et par kamper, betyr vel bare at en stopper eller to endelig er på vei. 'Warrior' var nok kun med som en siste sikkerhet.

Bestod ikke sjansen han fikk, kanskje spillemessig, men ikke som en evig "trøbbelmaker".

Det er nok det beste for alle parter at han forlater klubben.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #587 på: Juli 14, 2017, 19:21:02 »
Leeds United are in talks to sell controversial defender Giuseppe Bellusci to Greek club PAOK, according to Tutto Mercato Web.

The Italian transfer site claim that Bellusci, 27, is closing in on a move to the top-flight club after his agent Michelangelo Minieri yesterday met PAOK officials in Germany, where the team are on a training camp.

Tutto Mercato Web report that the centre-back is likely to terminate his contract with Leeds in order to complete a move to PAOK ahead of the new season.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part 11
« Svar #588 på: Juli 17, 2017, 16:12:44 »
DA kan vi poste om Belluchi i denne tråden. :)

Han har blitt enig med Leeds om å terminere kontrakten (håper det ikke kostet oss for mye...)
https://www.calciomercato.it/news/270337/calciomercato_bellusci_lascia_il_leeds_contatti_continui_col_paok

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

Ex- spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #589 på: Juli 17, 2017, 16:26:18 »
Plasserte den her jeg Asbjørn.  :)
« Siste redigering: Juli 17, 2017, 16:29:53 av Jon R »
Jon R.

sportcarl1

Sv: Ex-spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #590 på: Juli 17, 2017, 17:52:53 »
vore det bästa både för Bellusci och Leeds United

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Ex- spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #591 på: Juli 17, 2017, 23:49:13 »
Haha, du unte meg ikke gleden av å poste under "eks-spiller" :D

Leeds slapp visst å betale hele gjenstående beløpet på ham (han var dyr i drift)

Phil Hay‏ @PhilHayYEP  6h
6 hours ago
Replying to @laurinaaa_
I gather it won't cost Leeds a significant amount. Bellusci has agreed to go cheaply to allow him to find another club.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

Sv: Ex- spiller: Giuseppe Bellusci
« Svar #592 på: Juli 18, 2017, 00:46:20 »
Haha, du unte meg ikke gleden av å poste under "eks-spiller" :D

Leeds slapp visst å betale hele gjenstående beløpet på ham (han var dyr i drift)

Phil Hay‏ @PhilHayYEP  6h
6 hours ago
Replying to @laurinaaa_
I gather it won't cost Leeds a significant amount. Bellusci has agreed to go cheaply to allow him to find another club.
Ho-ho. Måtte benytte sjansen til å konvertere til en Ex- Bellusci tråd først som sist. Leker jo ikke moderator.  ;D
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #593 på: Juli 18, 2017, 11:32:28 »

Defender leaves the club.

Leeds United can confirm that Giuseppe Bellusci's contract has been terminated by mutual consent.

We wish Giuseppe well for his future.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #594 på: August 02, 2017, 16:50:13 »
Giuseppe #Bellusci è del Palermo! goo.gl/22wGpw

End of story!
Min første Leeds-kamp: