Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25  (Lest 914890 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

leedslife

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25
« Svar #4980 på: Januar 17, 2019, 21:49:04 »
Trenger bare en erstatter for Saiz nå, Izzy er for usikker kort spør du meg. Vi trenger en som styrker oss nå! Håper på James fra Swånsea eller han ifra Bristol!

James er en spennende spiller som absolutt er en fin signering, men ikke spilt fast i swans. Vil han virkelig gå rett å inn å styrke oss tror du? Signer han for all del.

Hvis det blir James så gir han laget vårt ekstrem hurtighet. Det er jo noe vi mangler slik jeg ser det.
Kan være en fin spiller å ha i troppen.
Husker jo Sacko gav endel laget hodebry med tanke på tempo.
Bare synd det skortet på alt annet.

Usikker på end produktet til slike spillere som James? Føler ofte beinene går litt fortere enn hodet

RoarG

« Svar #4981 på: Januar 17, 2019, 22:07:41 »
Trenger bare en erstatter for Saiz nå, Izzy er for usikker kort spør du meg. Vi trenger en som styrker oss nå! Håper på James fra Swånsea eller han ifra Bristol!

James er en spennende spiller som absolutt er en fin signering, men ikke spilt fast i swans. Vil han virkelig gå rett å inn å styrke oss tror du? Signer han for all del.

Hvis det blir James så gir han laget vårt ekstrem hurtighet. Det er jo noe vi mangler slik jeg ser det.
Kan være en fin spiller å ha i troppen.
Husker jo Sacko gav endel laget hodebry med tanke på tempo.
Bare synd det skortet på alt annet.

Usikker på end produktet til slike spillere som James? Føler ofte beinene går litt fortere enn hodet
Dette tror jeg Bielsa har kontroll på.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4982 på: Januar 17, 2019, 23:34:16 »
Leeds United To Sign Welsh International On The Cheap?

SeanWalkerSport
SeanWalker

2 hours ago

Advertisements
It has recently been reported by The Sun journalist, Alan Nixon, that Swansea City starlet Dan James could potentially be on his way off to the current Championship leaders Leeds United.

The Welsh International has enjoyed a breakout season, storming into the Swansea team as a regular in October and making his Wales debut against Albania by November.

The baby-faced winger has quickly become a key member of Swansea City’s rebuild following their relegation from the Premier League, bringing pace, energy and desire to this youthful Swansea team.

With only 18-months left on his current deal at Liberty Stadium, it seems that Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins is bizarrely ready to cash in on the youngster at a cut price deal.

What He Brings To The Table

Personally, I’m a huge fan of Dan James and I can understand why Marcelo Bielsa is after him. He is a very direct player who is probably the quickest player I’ve seen in the Championship bar Adama Traore. It is that very lighting pace that stands out the most from his game.

He is definitely more of a Leroy Sane than an Adama Traore, though. Dan James clearly has a football brain. He’s developed well under Swansea’s possession based philosophy and has come a long way.

What makes him a Swansea City player and not a Manchester City player is his lack of ability to beat his man on occasions and most importantly, his lack of end product. I feel he becomes much more restricted if the opposition sit back and restrict the space, as James is at his best latching onto long balls over the top of the defence.

James has three assists to his name this season, which is mediocre considering the attacking positions he gets himself into. However, being in them chances to begin with is a huge positive as his end product can be developed. Especially by a crazy Argentinian genius like Bielsa.

If you’re interested of an example of what he can produce, watch the 1:30 of this. The first cross is what James often produces, but the second cross for the goal is what James has in his locker. He seems to create most of his chances when there is space in behind.

https://youtu.be/Vwq2tTe-O3M

It is clearly creativity in which Bielsa is after, Dan James has that in abundance. He can create more than Saiz (who left for Getafe last month), granted from from a left midfield position rather than a #10 that Saiz was. With Roofe’s impressively intelligent movement and learning to play with Tyler Roberts for club and country, there are many potential goals to be scored there.

Likelihood Of The Deal

With his contract running up, and the pure greed from the Americans and Huw behind Swansea City, I am day by day believing this transfer could occur.

After only properly breaking into the team in October, I think for both parties it is best if Dan James stays at Swansea to further continue his development being a first team player.

He is not going to be a key member if he leaves this window. He will certainly be pushed down the pecking order of Leeds get promoted, which I’d stick a tenner on them winning the league if I was a betting man.

I don’t trust the soul destroying men running Swansea to offer James an improved deal in which he deserves. I don’t trust them to turn down bids that are not even above 5 million pounds.

Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, American ‘investors’ (I use that term ironically), seem to be happy to just continue to asset strip before moving on. It’s a disgrace how they are silently killing what was and should still be an established Premier League club before they took over in 2016. Whilst Huw Jenkins just watches over it.

This will be music to Leeds United fans ears. They could easily be signing an absolute gem for so cheap with real potential. Jack Clark and Dan James on either wing is a terrifying prospect.

Alternatives?

There have been a couple of alternative names that Leeds have been linked with. Firstly, Callum O’Dowda. Bristol City today have triggered a one-year-extension on his current deal. However, his contract now still only lasts 18 months, meaning all it has done is increase any potential transfer fee that comes in for him.

O’Dowda is in excellent form of late and would be a very shrewd signing. The 23-year-old has 15 caps for the Republic Of Ireland and has scored two goals for Bristol City this season, including a rocket against Norwich City in front of the Sky Sports camera’s.

Lastly, Jefferson Montero seems to be third on Bielsa’s list. Swansea boss Graham Potter today described the Ecuadorian as ‘unique’. You can say that again, Graham. Jefferson Montero set the Premier League by storm once upon a time in what feels like a generation ago.

Despite Montero single-handedly winning Swansea 6 points in their first month of Championship football against Millwall and Sheffield United away, he has struggled to make any impact since.

Montero has an atrocious injury record, which isn’t getting better as he gets older. Again, I see why he has been scouted by Leeds United, and following Bielsa’s presentation I don’t doubt he has been thoroughly scouted. But Montero is unlikely to have any impact in the Premier League if promotion is gained this season and the move feels illogical long-term.

In conclusion, I believe Leeds would really be showing that they’re building for the future if they sign James or O’Dowda instead of an injury prone and ageing Montero. James is deservedly their number one target for me, but if that deal goes through, there will be riots in SA1.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Bjorn

« Svar #4983 på: Januar 18, 2019, 09:26:52 »
Leeds United To Sign Welsh International On The Cheap?

SeanWalkerSport
SeanWalker

2 hours ago

Advertisements
It has recently been reported by The Sun journalist, Alan Nixon, that Swansea City starlet Dan James could potentially be on his way off to the current Championship leaders Leeds United.

The Welsh International has enjoyed a breakout season, storming into the Swansea team as a regular in October and making his Wales debut against Albania by November.

The baby-faced winger has quickly become a key member of Swansea City’s rebuild following their relegation from the Premier League, bringing pace, energy and desire to this youthful Swansea team.

With only 18-months left on his current deal at Liberty Stadium, it seems that Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins is bizarrely ready to cash in on the youngster at a cut price deal.

What He Brings To The Table

Personally, I’m a huge fan of Dan James and I can understand why Marcelo Bielsa is after him. He is a very direct player who is probably the quickest player I’ve seen in the Championship bar Adama Traore. It is that very lighting pace that stands out the most from his game.

He is definitely more of a Leroy Sane than an Adama Traore, though. Dan James clearly has a football brain. He’s developed well under Swansea’s possession based philosophy and has come a long way.

What makes him a Swansea City player and not a Manchester City player is his lack of ability to beat his man on occasions and most importantly, his lack of end product. I feel he becomes much more restricted if the opposition sit back and restrict the space, as James is at his best latching onto long balls over the top of the defence.

James has three assists to his name this season, which is mediocre considering the attacking positions he gets himself into. However, being in them chances to begin with is a huge positive as his end product can be developed. Especially by a crazy Argentinian genius like Bielsa.

If you’re interested of an example of what he can produce, watch the 1:30 of this. The first cross is what James often produces, but the second cross for the goal is what James has in his locker. He seems to create most of his chances when there is space in behind.

https://youtu.be/Vwq2tTe-O3M

It is clearly creativity in which Bielsa is after, Dan James has that in abundance. He can create more than Saiz (who left for Getafe last month), granted from from a left midfield position rather than a #10 that Saiz was. With Roofe’s impressively intelligent movement and learning to play with Tyler Roberts for club and country, there are many potential goals to be scored there.

Likelihood Of The Deal

With his contract running up, and the pure greed from the Americans and Huw behind Swansea City, I am day by day believing this transfer could occur.

After only properly breaking into the team in October, I think for both parties it is best if Dan James stays at Swansea to further continue his development being a first team player.

He is not going to be a key member if he leaves this window. He will certainly be pushed down the pecking order of Leeds get promoted, which I’d stick a tenner on them winning the league if I was a betting man.

I don’t trust the soul destroying men running Swansea to offer James an improved deal in which he deserves. I don’t trust them to turn down bids that are not even above 5 million pounds.

Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien, American ‘investors’ (I use that term ironically), seem to be happy to just continue to asset strip before moving on. It’s a disgrace how they are silently killing what was and should still be an established Premier League club before they took over in 2016. Whilst Huw Jenkins just watches over it.

This will be music to Leeds United fans ears. They could easily be signing an absolute gem for so cheap with real potential. Jack Clark and Dan James on either wing is a terrifying prospect.

Alternatives?

There have been a couple of alternative names that Leeds have been linked with. Firstly, Callum O’Dowda. Bristol City today have triggered a one-year-extension on his current deal. However, his contract now still only lasts 18 months, meaning all it has done is increase any potential transfer fee that comes in for him.

O’Dowda is in excellent form of late and would be a very shrewd signing. The 23-year-old has 15 caps for the Republic Of Ireland and has scored two goals for Bristol City this season, including a rocket against Norwich City in front of the Sky Sports camera’s.

Lastly, Jefferson Montero seems to be third on Bielsa’s list. Swansea boss Graham Potter today described the Ecuadorian as ‘unique’. You can say that again, Graham. Jefferson Montero set the Premier League by storm once upon a time in what feels like a generation ago.

Despite Montero single-handedly winning Swansea 6 points in their first month of Championship football against Millwall and Sheffield United away, he has struggled to make any impact since.

Montero has an atrocious injury record, which isn’t getting better as he gets older. Again, I see why he has been scouted by Leeds United, and following Bielsa’s presentation I don’t doubt he has been thoroughly scouted. But Montero is unlikely to have any impact in the Premier League if promotion is gained this season and the move feels illogical long-term.

In conclusion, I believe Leeds would really be showing that they’re building for the future if they sign James or O’Dowda instead of an injury prone and ageing Montero. James is deservedly their number one target for me, but if that deal goes through, there will be riots in SA1.

Lack of end product?? Ny Sacko?  ;D ;D
Marching On! 4276

Blank_File

« Svar #4984 på: Januar 18, 2019, 09:38:48 »
Sorry altså, jeg har ikke sett James noe særlig, men fatter ikke at dette kan være en spiller som hever oss.

SupALeedS

« Svar #4985 på: Januar 18, 2019, 09:45:08 »
Til dels enig, det at han er 21-22 år, det betyr at Bielsa kan utvikle han, og få mer ut av spilleren enn slik han fremstår i dag.  Men jeg er enig, det lukter ikke svidd av den overgangen, blir en typ Baker overgang for min del, selv om James sikkert er litt bedre.

Vi trenger next level spillere, som Casilla , som vil gå inn å heve laget. Spørsmålet er hvem til en fornuftig pris?
Alex

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #4986 på: Januar 18, 2019, 10:19:09 »
Til dels enig, det at han er 21-22 år, det betyr at Bielsa kan utvikle han, og få mer ut av spilleren enn slik han fremstår i dag.  Men jeg er enig, det lukter ikke svidd av den overgangen, blir en typ Baker overgang for min del, selv om James sikkert er litt bedre.

Vi trenger next level spillere, som Casilla , som vil gå inn å heve laget. Spørsmålet er hvem til en fornuftig pris?

Vel hever vi lista på spillere og rykker opp. Da er vi i Premier League, hvor da alt om fornuftige priser kan glemmes. Så hvis vi nå går for opprykk, ja da er det nok denne sjansen som er størst. Og dermed kan vi like gjerne svi av litt ufornuftige priser for å få spillere vi vet holder mål i Premier League også. For de samme spillerne koster mange ganger mer bare vi er en Premier League klubb

Cherry

« Svar #4987 på: Januar 18, 2019, 10:21:01 »
Ift "nye" spillere, så vurderes det nå nøye- ettersom vi har flere "klare" som ER i troppen ila neste 2 uker:

Berardi begynte å trene denne uken, det gjorde også Dallas og Douglas.
Philips er klar etter suspensjon til neste kamp (Rotherham)
Izzy Brown er nå skadefri, men Bielsa vil ha han gjennom U23 kamper først....tror han snarlig vil være i troppen..komme inn siste 15 f eks.
Bamford ila 3 uker.

Vi har fått tak i en god keeper, han får gode skussmål all over. Supert!
Ving kommer inn i dette vinduet.... men noe annet tror jeg ikke vi henter.
« Siste redigering: Januar 18, 2019, 10:25:02 av Cherry »

auren

« Svar #4988 på: Januar 18, 2019, 10:26:56 »
Måten vi spiller på med mye possession og motstanderlag som ligger bakpå, så ser jeg ikke helt at James sine kvaliteter kommer til sin rett. Kanskje O'Dowda er vel så bra? Grunnen til at vi ikke er helt klare for å "binde" oss til denne overgangen er nok fordi vi ser på andre vinger også. Plutselig dukker det opp en ny "Kiko-mulighet". Jeg er rimelig sikker på at vi har en ny ving i stallen innen 1. februar. Kanskje vi kan låne en Real Madrid spiller?

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

SupALeedS

« Svar #4989 på: Januar 18, 2019, 10:37:42 »
Bielsa uttalte vel på siste pressekonferanse at Brown er klar, tipper han er i troppen lørdag. Dette er vel mannen som skal erstatte Saiz tipper jeg. Tror vi ser på en ving spiller før vinduet stenger, nå som keeper plassen er komplett.
Alex

Promotion 2010

« Svar #4990 på: Januar 18, 2019, 11:09:48 »
Bielsa uttalte vel på siste pressekonferanse at Brown er klar, tipper han er i troppen lørdag. Dette er vel mannen som skal erstatte Saiz tipper jeg. Tror vi ser på en ving spiller før vinduet stenger, nå som keeper plassen er komplett.

5-6 reservekamper sa Bielsa. Han har hatt 1.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4991 på: Januar 18, 2019, 11:13:52 »

Seks sa han vel ja - han har hatt tre eller fire... En etter forrige comeback
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #4992 på: Januar 18, 2019, 11:24:15 »

Tror ikke de kampene han fikk etter forrige skade gjelds i denne sammenheng.
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4993 på: Januar 18, 2019, 11:25:40 »

Tror ikke de kampene han fikk etter forrige comeback gjelds i denne sammenheng.
Jo, det tror jeg. For Bielsa sa på pressekonferansen at forskning viste at man trengte ca 6 kamper før man var klar etter ett år ute...

Sitat
He is fit. The figures we take into account when a player hasn’t played for a year, these figures show a player needs six games to recover his fitness and be ready for a high competition game.
We’ll see with the passing of the games if six is enough, too much or not enough.
« Siste redigering: Januar 18, 2019, 15:07:21 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #4994 på: Januar 18, 2019, 15:35:33 »

Tror ikke de kampene han fikk etter forrige comeback gjelds i denne sammenheng.
Jo, det tror jeg. For Bielsa sa på pressekonferansen at forskning viste at man trengte ca 6 kamper før man var klar etter ett år ute...

Sitat
He is fit. The figures we take into account when a player hasn’t played for a year, these figures show a player needs six games to recover his fitness and be ready for a high competition game.
We’ll see with the passing of the games if six is enough, too much or not enough.
Jeg holder med Jon.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4995 på: Januar 18, 2019, 15:43:55 »
Jeg holder med Jon.

Whattt  ???

Men etter deres regnestykke vil det jo gå vinter og vår før U23 har spilt 5 nye kamper.

Ferbuar, sa Marcelo.

Almost there, sa Izzy

Sitat

Isaiah Brown\
Verified account
@izzyjaybrown
 Jan 14

Happy to get through 90 minutes with no problems today, and felt great to score a brace and help the team win. Almost there... #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

« Svar #4996 på: Januar 18, 2019, 15:58:30 »
Jeg holder med Jon.

Whattt  ???

Men etter deres regnestykke vil det jo gå vinter og vår før U23 har spilt 5 nye kamper.

Ferbuar, sa Marcelo.

Almost there, sa Izzy

Sitat

Isaiah Brown\
Verified account
@izzyjaybrown
 Jan 14

Happy to get through 90 minutes with no problems today, and felt great to score a brace and help the team win. Almost there... #lufc
Nå holder jeg med Asbjørn litt også.

kongsmo

« Svar #4997 på: Januar 18, 2019, 17:14:22 »
Han har spilt 3 kamper, alltså ca 3 kamper til før han er klar :D

Sent fra min H8324 via Tapatalk

"SNIFFER"

Jon R

« Svar #4998 på: Januar 18, 2019, 17:21:46 »
Jeg holder med Jon.

Whattt  ???

Ferbuar, sa Marcelo.

Almost there, sa Izzy

Sitat

Isaiah Brown\
Verified account
@izzyjaybrown
 Jan 14

Nå holder jeg med Asbjørn litt også.
LOL! Jeg også merker jeg!  ;D
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #4999 på: Januar 18, 2019, 17:40:11 »

NÃ… måtte jeg nesten sjekke :)

Fri   Nov 16 Birmingham City H (L 0-3)                Brown (Oduor 45)
Fri   Nov 30 Newcastle United A (L 2-0?               Brown (Dalby 81)
Tue  Dec 11 Burnley A               (W 3-6)             Brown (hele kampen, ett mål)
Mon Dec 17 Barnsley H (L 0-2)                           Brown (Roberts 34)
Mon Jan 14 Crewe Alexandra H (W 2-0)              Brown (hele kampen, to mål)

FEM kamper, altså. Snakk om 'almost there' :) 
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #5000 på: Januar 18, 2019, 18:03:08 »

NÃ… måtte jeg nesten sjekke :)

Fri   Nov 16 Birmingham City H (L 0-3)                Brown (Oduor 45)
Fri   Nov 30 Newcastle United A (L 2-0?               Brown (Dalby 81)
Tue  Dec 11 Burnley A               (W 3-6)             Brown (hele kampen, ett mål)
Mon Dec 17 Barnsley H (L 0-2)                           Brown (Roberts 34)
Mon Jan 14 Crewe Alexandra H (W 2-0)              Brown (hele kampen, to mål)

FEM kamper, altså. Snakk om 'almost there' :)
En mnd recovery uten kamp MÃ… jo ha satt han noe tilbake ift forskning og «6 kampers skjema» som MB viser til. Tipper jeg.  :o

Si 2-3 kamper til så er han kanskje der.  :D ;)
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #5001 på: Januar 18, 2019, 18:05:04 »
En mnd recovery uten kamp MÃ… jo ha satt han noe tilbake ift forskning og «6 kampers skjema» som MB viser til. Tipper jeg.  :o

Si 2-3 kamper til så er han kanskje der.  :D ;)

Akkurat dèn usikkerheten ligger sikkert bak Marcelos noe runde uttalelse på torsdag:

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #5002 på: Januar 18, 2019, 22:21:03 »
Scouts in attendance

#lufc scout watched Real Valladolid 1-1 Getafe in Copa Del Rey on Tues....claims that Leeds have two targets - both midfielders with 12m euro release clauses: 24yo Toni Villa (sat on bench) & 27yo Ruben Alcaraz (played)

Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #5003 på: Januar 18, 2019, 22:42:53 »
Scouts in attendance

#lufc scout watched Real Valladolid 1-1 Getafe in Copa Del Rey on Tues....claims that Leeds have two targets - both midfielders with 12m euro release clauses: 24yo Toni Villa (sat on bench) & 27yo Ruben Alcaraz (played)
Sender vi spioner til Spania også, nå ;)?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

stian

« Svar #5004 på: Januar 19, 2019, 00:26:50 »
Scouts in attendance

Sender vi spioner til Spania også, nå ;)?

Holder vel et øye med denne Saiz i Getafe?

auren

RoarG

« Svar #5006 på: Januar 19, 2019, 17:31:52 »
Etter dagens slappe innsats kan kanskje disse karene påhjelpe situasjonen? Antatt prislapp £20 M! Men pytt, pytt.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/leeds-not-content-with-just-casilla-as-bielsa-eyes-20m-double-swoop/

auren

Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 25
« Svar #5007 på: Januar 19, 2019, 18:31:41 »
Daniel James på benken til Swansea i kveldens kamp. Kan han være på til Leeds?

auren
« Siste redigering: Januar 19, 2019, 18:33:29 av auren »

leedslife

« Svar #5008 på: Januar 19, 2019, 18:36:11 »
Sikkert feil tråd. Men en annen viktig grunn til at det må handles inn en ving og kanskje en midtbanespiller er at det legger press på de som er utpå der.

Bailey vet at han er en tabbe fra å sitte på benken.

Problematisk når spillere som Klich, Ayling og Pablo (MED FLERE) kan levere på et nivå som idag og være soleklar fast plass i neste kamp.

Belsa og co har såklart stålkontroll på dette. Men et tips fra en meget skuffet Leeds supporter: Kanseller lånet til Harrison og hent inn en ving og en offensiv midtbanespiller!

Vi trenger k v a l i t e t !

Kan man spille resten av sesongen med f.eks Bamford, Brown, Foreshaw, ny ving,  fra benken vil mulighetene våre til å snu kamper være helt annerledes. Idag var det umulig med en gang vi slapp inn 1 mål.
Morsomt for Stevens å få debuten, men han har ikke et nivå som gjør at han kan være delaktig og gjøre en forskjell.

Kickthemdown

« Svar #5009 på: Januar 20, 2019, 10:43:11 »
Helt utrolig tregt det går med å få inn forsterkninger når man svært tydelig ser at laget skriker etter det..  ::)

Ikke imponert....