Skrevet av Emne: Spiller: Patrick Bamford  (Lest 105150 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Ny Spiller: Patrick Bamford
« Svar #30 på: August 01, 2018, 19:36:44 »
Ikke de beste skussmålene der. Litt primadonna-nykker? Er jo ikke Bielsa style det... men nå var jo dette kun 1 fan sin mening...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #31 på: August 02, 2018, 07:31:23 »
Stats zone

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

RoarG

« Svar #32 på: August 02, 2018, 07:33:55 »
Ikke de beste skussmålene der. Litt primadonna-nykker? Er jo ikke Bielsa style det... men nå var jo dette kun 1 fan sin mening...

auren
Mer interessert i faktiske stats, enn en enkelt fans synsing. Uansett, han virker topp motivert for å bidra til klubbens suksess. Så får vi se om vi klarer å utnytte potensialet hans.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #33 på: August 02, 2018, 07:40:41 »

auren
Mer interessert i faktiske stats, enn en enkelt fans synsing. Uansett, han virker topp motivert for å bidra til klubbens suksess. Så får vi se om vi klarer å utnytte potensialet hans.

Jeg tror at Bielsas ledelse gjør spillerne mer fokuserte, og dermed bedre spillere!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #34 på: August 02, 2018, 08:52:22 »

auren

Jeg tror at Bielsas ledelse gjør spillerne mer fokuserte, og dermed bedre spillere!
Det er det vi håper på. Wild shot: ny vår for Ekuban?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Eriksen55

« Svar #35 på: August 02, 2018, 09:02:27 »

auren

Hadde vært enormt! Han kom til masse sjanser, er rask, teknisk. Må bare få hjelp med til det viktigste, sette sjansene. Sånn som det ble med 2 beinbrudd og brente sjanser og murring blant fansen, så kan det være ar det ble litt høye skuldre og lav selvtillit.

Er han i Leeds og trener?  Han er neppe dårligere enn Dalby og Edmundson, kanskje også Roofe og Roberts med litt mer tro på seg selv. Håper du har rett Roar  :)

Xern

« Svar #36 på: August 02, 2018, 10:51:33 »

auren

Hadde vært enormt! Han kom til masse sjanser, er rask, teknisk. Må bare få hjelp med til det viktigste, sette sjansene. Sånn som det ble med 2 beinbrudd og brente sjanser og murring blant fansen, så kan det være ar det ble litt høye skuldre og lav selvtillit.

Er han i Leeds og trener?  Han er neppe dårligere enn Dalby og Edmundson, kanskje også Roofe og Roberts med litt mer tro på seg selv. Håper du har rett Roar  :)
Ekuban har fått beskjed om å finne seg en ny klubb, noe O'kane også har fått beskjed om  ::)
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #37 på: August 02, 2018, 22:32:36 »
Why new number nine Patrick Bamford could be a potent signing for Leeds United

Ben HardyAugust 1, 2018

LONDON, ENGLAND - AUGUST 01: Patrick Bamford of Crystal Palace before the pre-season friendly between Fulham and Watford at Craven Cottage on August 1, 2015 in London, England. (Photo by Catherine Ivill - AMA/Getty Images)
So after plenty of agitation and unrest among Leeds fans on social media because of a lack of signings, it has turned out to be one of the most eventful transfer windows in recent memory for the Whites.

After speculation surrounding Abel Hernandez then Matej Vydra seemed to dominate the Leeds United rumour mill for most of the summer, these deals failed to materialise. Despite being spotted in the city by excited fans, the club could not settle on a financial agreement for the Derby forward.

Patrick Bamford may not arrive with quite as much pedigree as Vydra would have done, given the latter finished last season as the Championship’s leading scorer with 21 goals. Yet Bamford himself scored 11 times in 23 league appearances for a Middlesbrough team who finished where Leeds themselves wanted to be: the top six.

Considering Vydra scored his 21 goals in 35 matches, Bamford’s goals to game ratio was actually better last season. In that sense Leeds’ deal may have been a better move, especially if Vydra was more bothered about personal incentives ahead of representing the football club.

Bamford will be remembered by many Leeds fans for his hat-trick in the 3-0 win against Paul Heckingbottom’s side in March. The former Chelsea forward was clinical that day, and he has made it clear why he really wants to play at Elland Road.

Speaking to LUTV, he said: “I remembered Leeds from when we played last season at the Riverside. You know when random things stick in your mind, the following of the Leeds fans and the noise they made stuck with me, and it’s great to be part of such a big club.”

In that sense, it seems like Leeds have a player who is genuinely excited to be moving to West Yorkshire rather than being bogged down by salary expectations. Believed to be around the region of £10m, there is undoubtedly pressure on his shoulders, especially since Leeds have been crying out for a striker ever since Chris Wood left the club.

A major reason for why Leeds slipped down the table last season was because they did not have someone regularly putting the ball in the back of the net. As the club’s most expensive signing since Robbie Fowler, Bamford is the man tasked with this massive responsibility under the new regime of Marcelo Bielsa.

One goal in 27 Premier League games does not make for pretty reading, and fans of Crystal Palace, Norwich and Chelsea may well scoff at Leeds’ signing. Yet in terms of his potency in the Championship, 36 goals in a century of appearances is more promising.

He represents a massive advancement on last season’s striking trio of Pierre-Michel Lasogga, Jay-Roy Grot and Kemar Roofe. Bamford is more agile than the first two, and Roofe is yet to prove himself as an out and out striker who can score enough goals playing up top on his own.

Bamford in contrast has been at the forefront of attacks in the past, leading Middlesbrough to the Championship play-off final in 2015 with 19 goals in all competitions that season. They were second best on the day to Norwich City at Wembley, but Bamford had been the main reason for them being there at all that day.

There is still plenty of unfinished business for Bamford who has yet to really settle down at a club, and score over a prolonged period of time. His career has been fragmented since Chelsea signed him as a teenager from Nottingham Forest in January 2012. Plenty of loan deals have meant he has moved around without ever fully finding his feet at a club.

A four-year deal at Leeds may well be the key to the ignition which really gets Bamford’s career going on a more consistent basis, especially if he is viewed as the main striker at the club. He has shown signs of this at the Riverside after all.

Having played with fellow new signing Jack Harrison on loan at Middlesbrough at the back end of last season, Bamford could be helped by linking up with a player he has already become familiar with.

In terms of the rest of the squad, Bamford has not been giving much time to get to know his teammates ahead of the big kick-off against Stoke on Sunday.

However, if he was thrown straight into the team and could get off to a flying start in front of a massive, vocal crowd, it would be a huge boost of confidence and would set the tone nicely for the rest of the season.

Expectations are always high at Elland Road, so temperament is ultimately going to be crucial for a player who is still yet to reach his true potential.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #38 på: August 15, 2018, 21:06:00 »
Leeds United: Bamford happy to bide his time behind ‘brilliant’ Roofe

Phil Hay
Published: 18:30 Wednesday 15 August 2018
 Patrick Bamford scores Leeds United's opening goal against Bolton.
Patrick Bamford scores Leeds United's opening goal against Bolton.
Patrick Bamford insists he is willing to bide his time behind a “brilliant” Kemar Roofe after claiming his first Leeds United goal in Tuesday’s League Cup win over Bolton Wanderers.

Bamford made his first meaningful impression since a £7m move from Middlesbrough with a 27th-minute effort at Elland Road, showing the finishing touch which persuaded Leeds to make the striker their most expensive signing in almost 20 years.

Kemar Roofe.
Kemar Roofe.
United landed Bamford five days before the start of their Championship season but he began the campaign on the bench after head coach Marcelo Bielsa opted to field Roofe as a lone centre-forward in a 4-1-4-1 system.

Roofe – Leeds’ top scorer last season – claimed man-of-the-match awards after both of the club’s victories over Stoke City and Derby County and produced two classy finishes in a 4-1 win at Pride Park on Saturday.

Bamford’s only prior chance before Tuesday’s League Cup tie was a late appearance as a substitute at Derby but the 24-year-old, who received the number nine shirt after arriving from Teesside, said he has no argument with the existing pecking order.

“He (Roofe) has had the whole of pre-season with the manager, working on his ideas,” Bamford said. “If anything, bringing in new faces ups everyone’s game and that can only be good for the team.

“He [Kemar Roofe] was brilliant at Derby and took his goals brilliantly. I have to wait a little bit to play but I’m ready whenever.

Patrick Bamford
“He was brilliant at Derby and took his goals brilliantly. I’m really happy for him and, as long as he keeps going, the team will do well. I know that might mean I have to wait a little bit to play but I’m ready whenever.”

Bielsa has revolutionised Leeds’ style of play since his appointment in June and Bamford said: “Having six weeks with him, things become more natural whereas I’ve been here two weeks. It might take longer.

“I still have to think a little bit about what he wants me to do, rather than it coming naturally. It is one of those things; a learning period.”

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #39 på: August 16, 2018, 13:39:02 »
Leeds United: Bamford’s striking up some key partnerships

Phil Hay
Published: 06:00 Thursday 16 August 2018

Patrick Bamford celebrates his first Leeds United goal against Bolton Wanderers.

In bygone eras a £7m transfer fee would have hung around a striker like a lead weight but as Patrick Bamford pointed out after joining Leeds United, the market has lost its marbles. There is no such thing as a going rate these days and no end of deals which make £7m look like pennies.

It is, at the same time, the largest sum Leeds have paid for a player since Robbie Fowler 17 years ago and if Bamford is not bothered by the precise figure itself, he knows that £7m made him a marquee purchase at Elland Road.

Samuel Saiz clears as Bolton's Josh Vela closes in.
Samuel Saiz clears as Bolton's Josh Vela closes in.
As such he was conscious of starting this spell of his career in the way a player of that value should.

On Tuesday, and on his first full start for Leeds, Bamford’s first goal came inside half-an-hour, a lovely finish set up by a clever piece of skill and taken with a shot which deceived Bolton Wanderers goalkeeper Remi Matthews.

Three weeks after signing from Middlesbrough on a four-year contract, Bamford is up and running as Marcelo Bielsa’s entire squad seem to be.

“If it drags on and you go a few games without scoring, obviously people start talking,” Bamford said.

I thought ‘you know what? He’s [Samuel Saiz] the kind of guy who can create a lot of chances for me.

Patrick Bamford
“You start putting pressure on yourself even when it might not be there so for me it was important to get off the mark. But it was more important to get into the team, get used to the other players and have my first proper game.

“I’ve been here two weeks and even in those two weeks I’ve got a lot F***er. I had match fitness at the start of pre-season when I was with Middlesbrough but for 10 days to two weeks before I came here, I didn’t play any games. It’s been a while now so it was nice to get that out of the way.”

Bamford had enough chances for hat-trick in the opening 30 minutes of Leeds’ Carabao Cup first-round win, bundling an early sitter wide before failing by inches to sneak a 20-yard shot into the net.

His goal came after he anticipated the arrival of an on-running defender, nutmegging him and driving the ball low to Matthews’ left from the edge of the box.

Robbie Fowler.

“I knew as soon as the defender came that he was going to open his legs so I slipped it through,” Bamford said. “As I looked up, the keeper made my mind up about where I was going. At first I was going to go to his right but he went right so I went to his left. I was happy it went in because I should have scored earlier.”

Samuel Saiz, the heartbeat in Marcelo Biesla’s team during the first fortnight of the season, dictated Tuesday’s tie and had a hand in both Bamford’s early opportunity and the chance which he took on 27 minutes.

Under Bielsa, the Spanish playmaker has rediscovered his verve and escaped the depression which consumed Leeds in the second half of last term.

“After watching the two games this season, I saw how well Samuel played,” Bamford said. “I thought ‘you know what? He’s the kind of guy who can create a lot of chances for me’. He’s the sort of player who shows a wow-factor at times.

“It was important for me to try and create that bond with him and especially in the first half I think we played well together. We created a lot of chances. It was a joy to play with him.”

Bamford’s best season to date, the 2014-15 campaign, came under another highly-focused coach, Aitor Karanka. Middlesbrough reached the play-off final in that year and won promotion to the Premier League under Karanka in 2016, albeit without Bamford.

There are few direct comparisons to be made between Karanka’s style and that of Bielsa but Bamford said he saw the same attention to detail in them, and the same commitment to specific tactics.

“They both train meticulously,” he said. “They have different styles in certain ways and there are other little differences but they’re very similar with how meticulous they are with details.

“Even watching against Stoke in the first game of the season, I was thinking ‘wow, we’ve got something here. This team looks really good’. It was the same at Derby. It was very fluid stuff up front with the midfield joining in and the team as a whole attacking. It looks very threatening every time we get the ball.”

Leeds flagged in the second half on Tuesday, allowing Bolton back into the game before holding on for a 2-1 win. Bamford, who was substituted after 80 minutes, admitted that Bielsa’s line-up – showing eight changes from Saturday’s rout of Derby County – had “tired a little” but said he was optimistic that Leeds would be able to cope with the demands of Bielsa’s tactics and high press throughout the season.

“I think we’ll be able to keep it up,” he said. “It’s not just the 11 who’ve been playing. It’s a squad game and everyone will be needed.

“Everyone’s in good shape. From what I heard, pre-season was pretty gruelling. This is totally new to everyone. Every idea is new and it’s nothing I’ve ever come across before so it’s going to take a bit of getting used to.

“But because everyone is buying into it, it’s starting to come across and you can see that on the pitch.

“It’s one of those things where if we do finally get it and it all becomes natural, we’ll be able to keep it up for a whole game. Then you’ll see a really good team.”
« Siste redigering: August 16, 2018, 13:40:53 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #40 på: September 07, 2018, 17:36:34 »
Beren Cross

Bamford's injury confirmed as a knee problem. He will be assessed over the weekend. Hopes are it is not too serious. Has driven himself home etc. #lufc #mot

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #41 på: September 07, 2018, 17:38:53 »
Joe Urquharte

The word from Leeds is that Patrick Bamford's knee injury will be assessed over the weekend. Hoping it isn't too serious - in slight discomfort but left the stadium and drove himself home etc. #lufc

Litt rart at han drar hjem midt i kampen.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #42 på: September 07, 2018, 17:41:19 »
Får håpe det er en bagatell.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #43 på: September 10, 2018, 16:43:08 »
På WACCOE påstås det at det blir et lengre avbrekk for Paddy. En nevner 6 måneder!

Phil Hay svarer:
still being assessed. Club are hopeful it's not serious.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #44 på: September 10, 2018, 17:08:44 »
På WACCOE påstås det at det blir et lengre avbrekk for Paddy. En nevner 6 måneder!
Det ble skrevet av 'PATEL' - derav er det få som setter noen lit til dette 'ryktet' (fordi det meste av det han skriver ikke pleier å ha noe ved seg).
 Patel selv skriver jo at han ikke VET dette, bare 'whispers'...

Så tror ikke vi skal ta denne bekymringen på forskudd... - skjønt HB finner sikkert noe som kan holde ham gående i dag også :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #45 på: September 10, 2018, 18:22:14 »
Tenkte skulle fjene "Ny" fra trådtiittelen. Hvordan gjør man nå det?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #46 på: September 10, 2018, 18:29:39 »
Trykk rediger på åpningsinnlegget, og rediger på vanlig måte i emnetittelen :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #47 på: September 10, 2018, 18:32:51 »
Trykk rediger på åpningsinnlegget, og rediger på vanlig måte i emnetittelen :)

Ikke tulle med han da! Er jo jobb for moderatorer det.

Jeg skal rydde litt jeg.

Tåpelig heading på alle NYE spillere!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spiller: Patrick Bamford
« Svar #48 på: September 11, 2018, 08:12:46 »
Høres ikke bra ut!

Leeds United sweating on outcome of striker Bamford’s tests

Published: 05:54 Tuesday 11 September 2018
 Patrick Bamford
Patrick Bamford
LEEDS UNITED are continuing to wait for a full diagnosis of Patrick Bamford’s condition after the £7m striker suffered a knee injury in an Under-23 fixture last week.

Bamford has undergone a series of scans in the past 72 hours as Leeds look to establish the extent of the damage sustained by him during Friday’s 5-0 win over Bristol City’s development squad. The former Middlesbrough forward was a surprise inclusion in a line-up which also featured Lewis Baker, Jamal Blackman and Jack Harrison as head coach Marcelo Bielsa gave a number of senior players a run-out in the Under-23s’ professional development league.

Bamford limped out of the game before half-time and is likely to miss Saturday’s Championship trip to Millwall. Leeds, however, are yet to confirm the length of his absence and sent him for fresh examinations yesterday with swelling in Bamford’s knee beginning to subside.

The club made Bamford their most expensive signing in 17 years when they landed him from Middlesbrough at the beginning of August. He is yet to start a league game, however, due to the impressive form of player-of-the month Kemar Roofe.

A serious injury to Bamford would leave Bielsa without an experienced alternative to Roofe up front, and Bamford and Gaetano Berardi are Bielsa’s main concerns ahead of this weekend’s clash with Millwall.

Berardi also hurt a knee in a 0-0 draw with Middlesbrough 10 days ago and has been fighting to recover during the two-week international break. Pontus Jansson – set to fly back after Sweden’s Nations League clash with Turkey last night – is on stand-by to step in at the New Den if Berardi fails to recover.

Midfielder Pablo Hernandez is back in training after missing the clash with Middlesbrough and Adam Forshaw is pushing for inclusion having recovered from the broken foot bone he suffered before the season kicked off.

United are bidding to maintain their lead at the top of the Championship table and extend their unbeaten league run to seven matches.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #49 på: September 11, 2018, 08:16:15 »
Høres ikke bra ut!

Patrick Bamford
Patrick Bamford
LEEDS UNITED are continuing to wait for a full diagnosis of Patrick Bamford’s condition after the £7m striker suffered a knee injury in an Under-23 fixture last week.

Bamford has undergone a series of scans in the past 72 hours as Leeds look to establish the extent of the damage sustained by him during Friday’s 5-0 win over Bristol City’s development squad. The former Middlesbrough forward was a surprise inclusion in a line-up which also featured Lewis Baker, Jamal Blackman and Jack Harrison as head coach Marcelo Bielsa gave a number of senior players a run-out in the Under-23s’ professional development league.

Bamford limped out of the game before half-time and is likely to miss Saturday’s Championship trip to Millwall. Leeds, however, are yet to confirm the length of his absence and sent him for fresh examinations yesterday with swelling in Bamford’s knee beginning to subside.

The club made Bamford their most expensive signing in 17 years when they landed him from Middlesbrough at the beginning of August. He is yet to start a league game, however, due to the impressive form of player-of-the month Kemar Roofe.

A serious injury to Bamford would leave Bielsa without an experienced alternative to Roofe up front, and Bamford and Gaetano Berardi are Bielsa’s main concerns ahead of this weekend’s clash with Millwall.

Berardi also hurt a knee in a 0-0 draw with Middlesbrough 10 days ago and has been fighting to recover during the two-week international break. Pontus Jansson – set to fly back after Sweden’s Nations League clash with Turkey last night – is on stand-by to step in at the New Den if Berardi fails to recover.

Midfielder Pablo Hernandez is back in training after missing the clash with Middlesbrough and Adam Forshaw is pushing for inclusion having recovered from the broken foot bone he suffered before the season kicked off.

United are bidding to maintain their lead at the top of the Championship table and extend their unbeaten league run to seven matches.

Ikke bra. Blir sesongen felt av en tyn stall.

RoarG

« Svar #50 på: September 11, 2018, 08:55:17 »
Høres ikke bra ut!

Patrick Bamford
Patrick Bamford

Ikke bra. Blir sesongen felt av en tyn stall.
Alltid vært en uro som har gnagd og gnagd det. Vi får ta en kamp om gangen.

RoarG

« Svar #52 på: September 11, 2018, 13:47:00 »

HåvardK

« Svar #53 på: September 11, 2018, 13:49:27 »
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/patrick-bamford-injury-blow-for-leeds-united-1-9343948

4 mnd ute  ::)
Ok. Det bør bli ny mann inn i januar. Eller satser man på Roberts, Edmonson og Dalby her?
Er vel ikke så mange alternativer i stallen, egentlig. Roberts trenger å spille på seg både selvtillit og form, men det får han kanskje nå? Og unggutta har jo vist svært lovende tendenser tidligere. Spørsmålet er om de er klar for toppen av Championship...

Killa

« Svar #54 på: September 11, 2018, 14:18:07 »
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/patrick-bamford-injury-blow-for-leeds-united-1-9343948

Ok. Det bør bli ny mann inn i januar. Eller satser man på Roberts, Edmonson og Dalby her?
Er vel ikke så mange alternativer i stallen, egentlig. Roberts trenger å spille på seg både selvtillit og form, men det får han kanskje nå? Og unggutta har jo vist svært lovende tendenser tidligere. Spørsmålet er om de er klar for toppen av Championship...

Er det noen av de andre i A-stallen som muligens kan omskoleres til spiss i Bamford's fravær? Bielsa har jo tradisjon for å bruke spillere i nye posisjoner...Tenk hvis Roofe skulle bli skadet eller suspendert - da er det tynt besatt.

berlin

« Svar #55 på: September 11, 2018, 14:26:08 »

Tja. Bamford vil, om skaden leges etter planen, være tilbake i januar. Han vil ikke være matchfit, men kan absolutt spille
er rolle i siste halvdel av sesongen. Klubben har litt tid på å vurdere dette, og det kan jo likevel bli ny mann inn i januar selvsagt.
Vi må altså stole på Roofe fremover til og med nyttår, og det spørs formen hans vil være stabil. La oss håpe det. Og selvfølgelig kan vi håpe at Roberts eller Edmondson blomstrer.

En god "free agent" finnes vel neppe der ute.

Bjorn

« Svar #56 på: September 11, 2018, 14:34:27 »
Tenker Bielsa først og fremst tenker å bruke tilgjengelig spillermateriell. Izzy Brown er kanskje et alternativ til de andre spissene fra U23 som pr nå stiller bak Roofe.
Vi får se da. Synd for Bamford som sikkert jobbet hardt for å bevise at prislappen var verdt det.
Marching On! 4276

moty

« Svar #57 på: September 11, 2018, 14:55:51 »
Deler alles bekymring her. Flere eksperter har ment at leeds har en alt for liten stall til å hevde seg i toppen over tid ,så denne skaden kom på det værste tenkelige tidspunk. Ikke nok med det, Brown ble lånt inn med skade!Til og med en så bra spiller må ha kamp trening.

Bjorn

« Svar #58 på: September 11, 2018, 15:03:21 »
Deler alles bekymring her. Flere eksperter har ment at leeds har en alt for liten stall til å hevde seg i toppen over tid ,så denne skaden kom på det værste tenkelige tidspunk. Ikke nok med det, Brown ble lånt inn med skade!Til og med en så bra spiller må ha kamp trening.

Mange eksperter som mente vi kom til å slite i begynnelsen av sesongen og... mtp Brown sin tidligere skade er jeg ikke bekymret.
Marching On! 4276

Blank_File

« Svar #59 på: September 11, 2018, 15:10:24 »

Verst tenkelige tidspunkt? Ikke at vi ikke trenger Bamford i stallen akkurat nå, men Kemar Roofe er jo i kjempeform om dagen. Det finnes mange verre tidspunkt en skade på Bamford kunne kommet på.