Skrevet av Emne: English jokes  (Lest 11926 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

flynn

English jokes
« på: Oktober 27, 2006, 23:08:43 »
This section should be used to present jokes and other stuff that can't be translated to Norwegian.

I'll start with an old one (it used to be about Alex Ferguson after they lost the 1st.division title to Leeds in the last few days of the 91/92 season...)

Question:
What's the difference between John Carver and an arcenist???

Answer:
An arcenist never loses his last three matches! [}:)]

flynn

berlin

Re: English jokes
« Svar #1 på: Oktober 27, 2006, 23:32:27 »
Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were playing golf one fine
March day.

One remarked to the other, "Windy, isn't it?"

"No," the second man replied, "it's Thursday."

And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a beer."

No nonsense - real experience
No cask
- real nonsense

berlin

« Svar #2 på: Oktober 28, 2006, 01:19:53 »
A man without a ticket scales the walls of Wembley to watch a cup final, about 5 minutes before the KO he looks around for a spare seat, he sees one next to an old bloke. He asks the old bloke if the seat is taken, 'no' says the man, 'it was my wife's but she died, we have been watching the cup final every year for the past 35 years, same seats every year, sit down you can have the seat'. After a short while the man says to the old bloke 'did you not have any friend or relative who would have like your wife's seat', 'Oh yes' said the old man, 'but they are all at her funeral'

No cask
- real nonsense
« Siste redigering: Oktober 28, 2006, 01:22:40 av berlin »

berlin

« Svar #3 på: Oktober 28, 2006, 01:39:48 »
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

No cask
- real nonsense

berlin

« Svar #4 på: Oktober 28, 2006, 05:40:00 »
I predict three - 3 - seasons in the Premiership for Sheffield United
- autumn, winter and spring

No cask
- real nonsense

lojosang

« Svar #5 på: Februar 15, 2007, 22:21:50 »
Cut from www.threelions.no

Three men, a Scouser, a Manc and a Rasta all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations, they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys, however unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been
mixed up, so if they could each go in and identify their sons from any family resemblance etc. The Manc wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby The Rasta looks a bit confused, "excuse me", he said, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine ?" "Probably", said
the Manc, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!"

Trenge vel for fakerten  ikkje ha nåken signatur heller eg, vel! [:D]
- Leif Olav

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6 på: Februar 16, 2007, 05:16:52 »
- What's the difference between a snowman and a snow-woman?
- ???
- The snowballs, of course...

Then she opened up a book of poems, and handed it to me
Written by an Italian poet, from the 13th century
And every one of them words rang true, and glowed like burnin' cooooal
Pourin' off of every page  Like it was written in my soul from me to youuuu...
Tangled Up in Bluuuue....

B.Dylan
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #7 på: Februar 17, 2007, 03:21:36 »
quote:
Originally posted by Asbjørn

- What's the difference between a snowman and a snow-woman?
- ???
- The snowballs, of course...

Den vitsen kan da fint oversettes til norsk, Asbjørn. [:)]

Jon R.
Jon R.

SuperLeeds!

« Svar #8 på: Februar 19, 2007, 01:15:07 »
The beautyful woman had lots of norwegian admirers, Lojosang: I love you!, Asbjørn: I love you too!!, Jon R.: I love you three!!![8D][:D][:)][8D]

LoveLeeds
[img]http://home.online.no/~ove-cars/artimages/Mar13^03.jpg[/img
« Siste redigering: Februar 19, 2007, 01:16:47 av Harrymonster »

Leedsulf

Sv: English jokes
« Svar #9 på: Oktober 18, 2007, 01:23:31 »
An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the streets and bars of Soho one unemployed afternoon.
Walking down Dean Street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window 'Pianist wanted for evening performances'.
'Fu**ing get in there you c*nt!' he says to himself and goes to the bar.

'Get the fu**ing manager of this pigs **t middle class w*nkhole please you c*nt', he says to a somewhat startled barman.
The barman however obliges and his manager comes upstairs.
'Can I help you sir?' he says.
'Yes you can you fat piece of s*it, I saw your poxy advert in the c*nting window and I'm here to audition.....w*nker.'
The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner, but his dire need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition.
The first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too involving, yet utterly melodic.

At the end the thrilled barman cries, 'Wonderful, wonderful. What was that called?'
'That song, you big nosed tw*t, was called "Excuse me prime minister but I just j*zzed in your daughter's eye, and now the c*nts blind..."
'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little less "lively".
'W*nker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad which leaves the manager in tears.
The manager through his salty teardrops asks him the title.
'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the sh*t box you get cr*p on your bell end."
'I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive titles?'
'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your r*ngpiece", or there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting,'I think you're a superb pianist but the title of your songs are a little "racy".
I will hire you on the condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.
F*ck it' says the pianist 'Why not'.

On his first night everything is going superbly, the crowd are lapping up his repertoire, and his silence is being received as modesty.
The only thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there is a gorgeous blond in a black evening dress with a split up the side revealing the tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which boasts a proud and inviting cleavage.

During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking hard on that he decides to go to the bog and knock one out.
Just as he has shot his luck he hears himself being re-introduced over the tannoy, so he rushes back to the stage and finishes his act.
After the show he is at the bar relaxing when the blond approaches him.
'Hi' she says.
'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives.
She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your c*ck is hanging out of your trousers, and sp*nk is dribbling onto your shoes?'
'Know it?' says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently,
'I f*cking wrote it!!!'

flynn

« Svar #10 på: Oktober 18, 2007, 08:52:20 »
An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the streets and bars of Soho one unemployed afternoon.
Walking down Dean Street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window 'Pianist wanted for evening performances'.
'Fu**ing get in there you c*nt!' he says to himself and goes to the bar.

'Get the fu**ing manager of this pigs **t middle class w*nkhole please you c*nt', he says to a somewhat startled barman.
The barman however obliges and his manager comes upstairs.
'Can I help you sir?' he says.
'Yes you can you fat piece of s*it, I saw your poxy advert in the c*nting window and I'm here to audition.....w*nker.'
The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner, but his dire need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition.
The first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too involving, yet utterly melodic.

At the end the thrilled barman cries, 'Wonderful, wonderful. What was that called?'
'That song, you big nosed tw*t, was called "Excuse me prime minister but I just j*zzed in your daughter's eye, and now the c*nts blind..."
'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little less "lively".
'W*nker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad which leaves the manager in tears.
The manager through his salty teardrops asks him the title.
'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the sh*t box you get cr*p on your bell end."
'I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive titles?'
'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your r*ngpiece", or there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting,'I think you're a superb pianist but the title of your songs are a little "racy".
I will hire you on the condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.
F*ck it' says the pianist 'Why not'.

On his first night everything is going superbly, the crowd are lapping up his repertoire, and his silence is being received as modesty.
The only thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there is a gorgeous blond in a black evening dress with a split up the side revealing the tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which boasts a proud and inviting cleavage.

During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking hard on that he decides to go to the bog and knock one out.
Just as he has shot his luck he hears himself being re-introduced over the tannoy, so he rushes back to the stage and finishes his act.
After the show he is at the bar relaxing when the blond approaches him.
'Hi' she says.
'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives.
She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your c*ck is hanging out of your trousers, and sp*nk is dribbling onto your shoes?'
'Know it?' says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently,
'I f*cking wrote it!!!'

Gidder du oversette denne?, jeg leter etter noe til julebordet på jobben   :-[

flynn

Alexander Lejandro

« Svar #11 på: September 27, 2008, 12:18:42 »
It's not a joke but... Do you now what Hening Solberg saying?    "It's not only, only, but, but."

:D ;D ::)