Skrevet av Emne: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-21  (Lest 643414 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 4 gjester leser dette emnet.

RoarG

Sv: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-23
« Svar #2310 på: September 09, 2019, 15:59:52 »
0-0. Meslier hadde en kjempekamp. Sterkt av det som i realiteten var et U-18 mannskap. Man har fortsatt med spillere hvis kontrakt utløp i sommer med i kamptroppen. En Joe Stanley kom inn for McKinstry på slutten. Stanley er for øvrig forsvars-spiller. Bra at Roberts fikk spille. Kanskje han snart blir å se i A-lagstroppen?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2311 på: September 09, 2019, 16:08:26 »
Fikk sett kampen fra ca 35.minutt.

Artig å få sett de nye :)  (dvs de som har rykket opp fra U18).

Men jeg sleit med hvem-er-hvem… :o

Casey spilte defensiv midt, dèt tok det sin tid før jeg skjønte. Og hvem som var Jenkins visste jeg sjelden...

Roberts var rusten, naturlig nok. Fresk de første minuttene, de andre var ivrig på å involvere ham, men han vil trenge en del kamper på å være tilbake.

De på midten har en vei å gå, først et godt press og vi vant ballen tilbake, så kom en dårlig touch og vi mistet ballen på vei fremover - dette skjedde litt for ofte.

Meslier hadde en del gode inngripener, den han var oppe i vinkelen og fistet ballen like før slutt var imponerende. Strafferedningen ok, men den kom i keeperhøyden...

Haugland ble gjerne sliten der på topp, vi så mindre og mindre til ham...

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

kjella

• Gjest
« Svar #2312 på: September 09, 2019, 16:11:32 »
Tror da alle har kontrakt - Stanley er 18 år og forsvarsspiller med kontrakt ut sesongen. Så langt jeg kan se....

Veldig positivt at flere av unggutta får smake på nivået "et knepp opp". Idag var det vel debut fra start for Cresswell (17), Burlace (17), Casey (18), Haugland (17), McCarron (18), Hudson (18). McKinstry (18) har vel spilt 1 kamp fra start før....

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2313 på: September 09, 2019, 16:28:15 »
Slik så Leeds-Live det :)

Leeds United under-23 player ratings as Tyler Roberts makes long awaited return
Roberts was brought on in the second half and looked sharp for the Whites

By Nestor Watach  15:08, 9 SEP 2019

Carlos Corberan’s Leeds United Under-23s played out a 0-0 draw against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
The likes of Jack Clarke, Jamie Shackleton, Ryan Edmondson and Mateusz Klich were away with their respective national teams, representing at different youth levels, so some lesser-seen starlets were given opportunities in South London.

This was the under-23s second consecutive goalless draw, as a much-changed team didn’t play with their usual control, having to do more defending and counter-attacking than usual. A dour opening 45 minutes with few talking points was followed by an exciting end-to-end second half.
Here’s how the players rated individually on the day.

Leeds United (4-1-4-1)

1 Illan Meslier - eight
Not quite as buccaneering as Kiko Casilla, but happy to come off his line when he needs to, and very useful in triggering counters.
Busier than last time out against Bristol City, he made several fantastic saves to keep a second straight clean sheet. Capped off his fine display with his second penalty save for the Under-23s. Absolutely vital in securing the point for Leeds.

2 Dane Burlace - six
Didn’t offer as much going forward as Davis on the other side, but caused some problems for the Palace defence with his tendency to try drill through balls from deep.

6 Charlie Cresswell - five
Palace’s main danger man Jason Lokilo gave Cresswell a difficult afternoon’s work. But for a couple of sketchy moments, he generally handled things well, although he was at fault to give away the penalty.

5 Pascal Struijk - six
Often showed good positional awareness to snuff out danger, but a little rash to receive a deserved booking when he fouled Lokilo. Another composed display.

3 Leif Davis - six
Doesn’t appear to have been affected by the injury against Bristol City that saw him stretchered off, with a characteristically lively display. Looked close to scoring the opener 15 minutes from time, with Nikola Tavares getting a vital block in to stop his rocket heading to the target.

4 Oliver Casey - six
Unfortunate not to open the scoring for the Whites with a near-post header. Played the holding role with minimal fuss, and tenacious when he needed to be - did very well to adapt to a new  position.

7 Stuart McKinstry - six
Created the best opportunity of the early stages with a dangerous, well-placed free-kick onto the head of Casey, who forced a good close-range stop from Stephen Henderson. McKinstry was a little wasteful with his final ball otherwise and grew into the game as it went on.

8 Jack Jenkins - five
A hit-and-miss display from the 17-year-old, who was playing in a more advanced role. He showed some spark when he found the ball but was a little erratic with his shooting.

10 Theo Hudson - six
Moved left after Roberts was introduced after a free role in the first half, then switched flanks after the hour mark. Looked best on the right, and nearly scored with a long-range effort, sailing just past the top corner.

11 Liam McCarron - six
The most involved player early on, with most of United’s good play coming down his left flank as he linked up well with Davis. Faded a little as the first half drew on, but perhaps a little unfortunate to find himself replaced by Roberts at half-time.

9 Niklas Haugland - five
Looked enthusiastic and had a couple of good touches to bring others into play, but often looked isolated. Had a half-chance at the 15-minute mark, but smashed it into the side netting. A heavy touch in the second half killed a dangerous-looking counter-attack dead in the second half.

Substitutes
12 Kamil Miazek 
13 Joe Stanley (on for McKinstry ‘90) - N/A
Introduced too late to have an effect.
14 Tyler Roberts (on for McCarron h/t) - seven
Instantly showed his quality in the opening minutes of the second half, when he did brilliantly to keep the ball in play in the corner, turn the opposition defenders and run into the box. Looks sharp, and ever-keen to strike at goal.

15 Henri Kumwenda (on for Hudson ‘78) - 
Prolific for the Under-18s, he was left feeding on scraps in this short cameo. Came back to defend diligently as Leeds ended the game under the cosh.

16 Jamil Chikukwa

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-under-23-player-16889089
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2314 på: September 15, 2019, 20:41:48 »
For ordens skyld

Joe Urquhart
@JoeUrquhartYEP

Under-23s double header this week. Watford at Elland Road tomorrow evening before Hull City at the KCOM on Friday night. Carlos Corberan looking to maintain an unbeaten start. #lufc

Kl 20 norsk tid i morgen...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2315 på: September 16, 2019, 19:28:17 »
Som ventet, et sterkt lag for kvelden:
Meslier
Berardi
Casey
Struijk
Douglas
Jenkins
Gotts
Bogusz
Clarke
McKinstry
Nketiah

Benk: Miazek, McCarron, Ayling, Davis, Roberts

Ikke minst er det en sterk benk :o
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #2316 på: September 16, 2019, 19:36:33 »
Som ventet, et sterkt lag for kvelden:
Meslier
Berardi
Casey
Struijk
Douglas
Jenkins
Gotts
Bogusz
Clarke
McKinstry
Nketiah

Benk: Miazek, McCarron, Ayling, Davis, Roberts

Ikke minst er det en sterk benk :o
Start på McKinstry, ser jeg. Merk også Dalby for Watford (ganske ventet).
« Siste redigering: September 16, 2019, 19:38:15 av RoarG »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2317 på: September 16, 2019, 19:40:12 »

Start på McKinstry, ser jeg. Merk også Dalby for Watford (ganske ventet).
Ja, dette er vel hans første opptreden i en offisiell kamp (i den grad U23 er offisielle)…
Blir interessant å følge ham. :)

En gammel kjenning i form av Sam Dalby starter for Watford.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

karaba

« Svar #2318 på: September 16, 2019, 20:11:39 »
At Nkethia starter for U23 betyr vel at han ikke starter for Leeds til helga!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoarG

« Svar #2319 på: September 16, 2019, 20:22:19 »

Han begynner sikkert på benken igjen.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2320 på: September 16, 2019, 20:25:33 »

Han begynner sikkert på benken igjen.
Man kan like gjerne se det som en øvelse i å starte kamper...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #2321 på: September 16, 2019, 20:30:26 »
2-0. Struijk med det første og Eddie med straffescoring. Gotts nesten 3-0. Vi er mye, mye bedre enn Watford.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

« Svar #2322 på: September 16, 2019, 20:45:45 »
3-0. Vi er blitt dødballspesialister. Nydelig corner-trekk og Nketiah er tomålsscorer! Alle tre mål på dødball!

auren

RoarG

« Svar #2323 på: September 16, 2019, 20:53:11 »
3-0. Vi er blitt dødballspesialister. Nydelig corner-trekk og Nketiah er tomålsscorer! Alle tre mål på dødball!

auren
Den pasningen til Gotts var klasse ;D.

RoarG

« Svar #2324 på: September 16, 2019, 21:09:19 »
Leeds bytter. Ut går: Douglas, Nketiah og Berardi. Inn kommer: Ayling, Davis og Roberts. Back for back, og spiss for spiss.

Og Leeds scorer etter 45 sekunder av 2. omgang. Nok en straffe. Mc Kinstry felles og Roberts scorer. 4-0.
« Siste redigering: September 16, 2019, 21:11:01 av RoarG »

auren

« Svar #2325 på: September 16, 2019, 21:12:49 »
5-0. Gotts. Strålende angrep. Ayling med assist.

auren

RoarG

« Svar #2326 på: September 16, 2019, 21:15:18 »
5-0. Gotts. Strålende angrep. Ayling med assist.

auren
Eh, kan vi ikke bare mønstre U-23 laget? Scorer i bøtter og spann.

auren

« Svar #2327 på: September 16, 2019, 21:34:07 »
6-0. Ayling!

auren

RoarG

« Svar #2328 på: September 16, 2019, 21:36:37 »
6-0. Ayling!

auren
Hjalp tydeligvis ikke å sette innpå Sonny Blu Lo-Everton :P.

auren

« Svar #2329 på: September 16, 2019, 21:54:14 »
Slutt. 6-0. Total dominans fra start til slutt. 17-1 i skudd og 12-3 i cornere. 63 % possession. Impressive!

auren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #2330 på: September 16, 2019, 23:29:58 »
Leeds-Live prøver seg med en spllerbørs:

Leeds United U23s player ratings as Gotts dazzles, Nketiah bags brace, Ayling returns in Watford rout

Carlos Corberan's side turned on the style to thrash the Hornets

By  Joe Mewis  Leeds United editor    22:15, 16 SEP 2019

It was six of the best for Leeds United under-23s as Carlos Corberan's side romped to a 6-0 win over Watford.
Pascal Struijk opened the scoring before Eddie Nketiah bagged a brace before half-time.

A triple change at the break saw Luke Ayling make his first appearance from the season, while fellow substitute Tyler Roberts added a fourth from the spot a minute after his introduction.
Robbie Gotts added a fifth before Ayling marked his comeback with a goal.

Here's how we graded Carlos Corberan's side after a superlative performance…

Illan Meslier: A spectator. Leeds were so in control that the Frenchman could have taken a seat in the stand behind the goal and enjoyed the show his teammates were putting on. 6

Gaetano Berardi: Given a 45 minute run-out following his brief cameo at Oakwell on Sunday and put in a professional, committed performance at right-back in an opening half that saw his defensive skills rarely called upon. 7

Barry Douglas: Like Berardi in the other full-back position, the Scot got a half and didn't have much to do against the blunt Hornets attack. Put in an excellent whipped corner for the opening goal. 7

Olly Casey: The 18-year-old looks at ease after making the step up to being an under-23s regular this season. Postionally aware and showed good anticipation to step forward and make a couple of blocks. Tidy on the ball, with one pass to feed Clarke down the right in the second half showing the kind of abillity he has on the ball. 7

Pascal Struijk: Like his fellow defenders, had little to do at the back, but was strong in the air when called upon, with in-form Sam Dalby being shutdown on his return to his former club. Showed the kind of threat he can be at set pieces by opening the scoring. 7

Jack Jenkins: An unfussy, businesslike performance in the role that is usually occupied by Kalvin Phillips in the senior side. Again, with Watford offering so little going forward he was not put under any real stress, but covered plenty of ground and was able to get attacks moving with his balls out from the back. 7

Robbie Gotts: A complete performance from the 19-year-old, who was the team's driving force in the number eight role. A ball of energy, covering every blade of grass, in a showing which saw him equally adept at breaking up play as he was in surging forward. Put in some huge tackles, was not afraid to shoot, often catching defenders off guard with his early, well-struck shots and would get a deserved goal after the break. His assist for the third goal was one of many highlights for Gotts, who will surely make a first-team debut at some point this season. 9

Mateusz Bogusz: Saw plenty of the ball with Leeds spending the majority of the game on the front foot. Involved in plenty of quick passages of play, where one-touch pass and rapid movement bore the hallmarks of Bielsa's legendary training sessions. Had plenty of goes at goal and was unlucky not to score. 7

Jack Clarke: Still frozen out of Marcelo Bielsa's matchday squads owning to the loan player limit, the winger knows he has to make the most of these matches in order to force his way into first-team reckoning. Started slow, but grew into the game, forcing a good save out of Adam Parkes when he tried his luck from outside the box. Continued to run at the shellshocked Watford defence after the break, but his final ball would let him down on occasion. Asked plenty of questions of the defence, splitting his time between the left and right flanks. 7

Stuart McKinstry: The summer arrival's first start at Elland Road and the 16-year-old put in an eye-catching display. Looked to quickly drive forward with the ball and won the penalty for the second goal, with his cut-back too quick for Bayli Spencer-Adams.  He would win a second penalty 35 seconds into the second half, cutting into the box and being brought down. Remained a threat throughout, drifting in from the flanks and into the box when he wasn't having a go at the full-back. The Scot turns 17 later this week and this was a promising first Elland Road showing for a player of his age.

Eddie Nketiah: After his match-winning 20 minute cameo at Oakwell yesterday, the Arsenal loanee got a start and took full advantage. Always moving and keeping the defence on their toes, his work rate was excellent. Unlike the first-team on Sunday, there was no doubt who was taking the penalty when Leeds were awarded their first-half spot-kick and it was coolly dispatched. Was then in the right place at the right time to slot home the second. 8

Subs:
Luke Ayling (for Berardi, HT): The right-back's first minutes in a Leeds shirt this season, as he stepped up his comeback from an ankle injury. And he couldn't have asked for a better game to be parachuted into, with the hosts 3-0 and cruising when he came on at half-time. Was able to make plenty of runs forward and work his ankle. Provided an assist by teeing up Gotts and even bagged a rare goal when the ball rebounded to him in the box and he slotted home - much to the annoyance of the Watford social media manager. 7

Tyler Roberts (for Nketiah, HT): Another player on the comeback trail, Roberts slotted home from the penalty slot a minute after his introduction and went close on a host of occasions. As with Ayling, the perfect game to get under his belt, with his sharpness on the way back. 7

Leif Davis (for Douglas, HT): Assured performance in at left-back, showing plenty of energy and workrate as he flooded forward against a beaten Watford side. 7

Subs not used: Kamil Miazek, Liam McCarron

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-u23s-player-ratings-16929143
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

auren

« Svar #2334 på: September 17, 2019, 19:08:15 »
Målene mot Watford.

https://video.leedsunited.com/video?playlist=aHR0cHM6Ly9sZWVkc3VuaXRlZC1jbS5zdHJlYW1hbWcuY29tL2FwaS92MS9hZmY3NDdiYy0xYmNkLTQyZGYtOWQ2Yi01NDBhNTcyYzY4MTYvM2djNEpaaFpvVVpqaGNUWEs0TjlHWU5xOFJwd0JvbTdBczE5UDVGY2VLTFc3OUJ3cnYvMTA1MzVkNDEtMGVjMC00NDViLWIxMWEtMTE4YTdlNjgyYmEwL2VuL2ZlZWQvMDJhMzk0ODktZGUxNS00YTkwLTk1MjQtNWM1ZDc3YmJiYmRhL3NlY3Rpb25zLz9zZWN0aW9uPTI0NjExMzc1LWZiY2EtNDlmYi05YjlkLTM4NGQzOWRhYWY3NiZwYWdlU2l6ZT04&entry=0_zo0gjex8

5-0 målet the pick of the bunch. Strålende spill.

Jeg henger meg normalt sett ikke opp i frisyrer (Alioski, Phillips, Alioski etc.) men den hårsveisen til Roberts var noe sær. Prøver han å ligne på Princess Leia?

auren

Du henger deg ikke opp i frisyrer?  ::)

Normalt sett skrev jeg. Jeg bryr meg i grunnen katten, men denne var så drøy at jeg måtte kommentere den.

auren

ibster

« Svar #2335 på: September 17, 2019, 19:21:05 »
Målene mot Watford.

https://video.leedsunited.com/video?playlist=aHR0cHM6Ly9sZWVkc3VuaXRlZC1jbS5zdHJlYW1hbWcuY29tL2FwaS92MS9hZmY3NDdiYy0xYmNkLTQyZGYtOWQ2Yi01NDBhNTcyYzY4MTYvM2djNEpaaFpvVVpqaGNUWEs0TjlHWU5xOFJwd0JvbTdBczE5UDVGY2VLTFc3OUJ3cnYvMTA1MzVkNDEtMGVjMC00NDViLWIxMWEtMTE4YTdlNjgyYmEwL2VuL2ZlZWQvMDJhMzk0ODktZGUxNS00YTkwLTk1MjQtNWM1ZDc3YmJiYmRhL3NlY3Rpb25zLz9zZWN0aW9uPTI0NjExMzc1LWZiY2EtNDlmYi05YjlkLTM4NGQzOWRhYWY3NiZwYWdlU2l6ZT04&entry=0_zo0gjex8

Jeg henger meg normalt sett ikke opp i frisyrer (Alioski, Phillips, Alioski etc.) men den hårsveisen til Roberts var noe sær. Prøver han å ligne på Princess Leia?

auren

Normalt sett skrev jeg. Jeg bryr meg i grunnen katten, men denne var så drøy at jeg måtte kommentere den.

auren

Du får tolke det som et tegn på selvtillit. Kalvin hadde også rimelig fresk frilla ved sesongstart i fjor.

Bjorn

« Svar #2336 på: September 17, 2019, 21:26:37 »
Målene mot Watford.

auren

auren

Drøy?? Javel. Godt man kan mene forskjellige ting da. To ryddige fletter mener nå jeg..  :P
Marching On! 4276

asbfjell

« Svar #2337 på: September 18, 2019, 03:06:56 »
Målene mot Watford.

auren

Med de museflettene blir han litt av syn iført den sterkt rosabelagte bortedrakta. Og de rette håndbevegelsene har han jo inne i utgangspunktet, så der er det vel bare veska som mangler.

Vi får ta det hele med et godhjerta smil, det gjør jo alltid Tyler Roberts sjøl. Fin fyr! :)

Bjorn

« Svar #2338 på: September 18, 2019, 08:46:53 »
Målene mot Watford.

auren

Med de museflettene blir han litt av syn iført den sterkt rosabelagte bortedrakta. Og de rette håndbevegelsene har han jo inne i utgangspunktet, så der er det vel bare veska som mangler.

Vi får ta det hele med et godhjerta smil, det gjør jo alltid Tyler Roberts sjøl. Fin fyr! :)

At menn ikke kan ha fletter uten å bli sett på som feminine er i seg selv litt rart. Men ingenting overrasker meg med fotballfans. En får jo gjennomgå over en lav sko både for sportslige ting og utenomsportslige. Rette håndbevegelser??  ::)  ??? Jeez.
Marching On! 4276

Jon R

« Svar #2339 på: September 18, 2019, 13:00:53 »
Målene mot Watford.

auren

At menn ikke kan ha fletter uten å bli sett på som feminine er i seg selv litt rart. Men ingenting overrasker meg med fotballfans. En får jo gjennomgå over en lav sko både for sportslige ting og utenomsportslige. Rette håndbevegelser??  ::)  ??? Jeez.
Joda,Bjørn. Holdninger og raushet er viktige faktorer det, men litt humor også er også bra!  ;D

;) ::)
Jon R.