Skrevet av Emne: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-21  (Lest 646258 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Rudi G.

• Gjest
Sv: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-23
« Svar #660 på: August 02, 2014, 21:08:25 »
Lucy Ward ‏@lucywardleeds  · 6m 
@AndrewHaigh Sam has grown again, I always tell him he will end up like Bale physicality-wise. We have another like Sam, Tom Pearce U17 LB

vem är denna Sam?

Samuel Mark "Sam" Byram ;)

sportcarl1

« Svar #661 på: August 02, 2014, 21:19:33 »
En frisk Byram ger oss en dimension som vi annars saknar, se förra säsongen,  var även fint att få se taylor, Cook och dawson i andra halvlek hur de tog för sig och vilken härlig teknik de har, självklart inte på samma nivå men när man såg cook dawson på innermittfältet tänkte jag på bremner giles

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #662 på: August 02, 2014, 21:40:13 »
Det har vært tider siste mnd der Lucy har vært tydelig frustrert i tweetene sine.
Ikke nå, heldigvis :)

Sitat
WTFIGO ‏@tony_garnett  · 8m 
@lucywardleeds who is looking after the youth teams now? Seems we have dismantled one of the best youth set ups in the country #lufc

Lucy Ward ‏@lucywardleeds  · 8m 
@tony_garnett don't worry Tony it's doing great and in excellent hands - the fruits are with the first team and 21s @LPP2014

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #663 på: August 05, 2014, 14:24:49 »
Lucy Ward ‏@lucywardleeds  · 14m 
#lufc Reserve friendly v Boro: Grimes Thompson Swan Skelton C Taylor Cook Purver Dawson Hunt Smith Poleon

#lufc Reserves v Boro Subs: Atkinson Coker Booker Denton Mulhern Phillips

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #664 på: August 05, 2014, 14:53:58 »
#lufc Reserve friendly v Boro: Grimes Thompson Swan Skelton C Taylor Cook Purver Dawson Hunt Smith Poleon

Lucy Ward
GOAL @Chris_dawson7 makes it 1-0 with a long range strike #lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #665 på: August 05, 2014, 16:11:02 »

Lucy Ward
GOAL @Chris_dawson7 makes it 1-0 with a long range strike #lufc

Lucy Ward ‏@lucywardleeds  · 28m 
Final score #lufc 3-2 Boro Goals scored by @Chris_dawson7 and two screamers (one free kick) from @Kalvinphillips

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sølvreven

« Svar #666 på: August 05, 2014, 18:31:12 »
Dawson gjør det bra for tiden. Blir spennende å se om han får prøvd seg på A laget.

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #667 på: August 05, 2014, 18:48:32 »

Kalvin Phillips :)

United’s Under-21 side continued their good pre-season form on Tuesday afternoon when they beat Middlesbrough Under-21s 3-2. Chris Dawson opened up the scoring with a long range strike early in the first half but Middlesbrough struck back twice to take the advantage. With only five minutes of the game remaining United were still a goal behind but two fantastic late strikes from Kalvin Philips secured a dramatic comeback to seal victory. The side included a number of first team players and saw the first involvement of Zac Thompson since the defender was forced off at Guiseley due to injury. “It was a good contest,” said the Academy manager. “And at 2-1 down with five minutes to go it look like a defeat would be the outcome of a game. We were the better side for large spells in the game. “All who played did themselves no harm in regards to their performances, but the games outstanding player was Kalvin Philips who scored two thunderous 25-yarders to turn the game in our favour.” United: Grimes, Thompson (Booker), Swan, Skelton (Coker), C Taylor (Denton), Dawson, Purver, Cook, Hunt (Stokes), 9 Smith (Mulhern), Poleon (Philips). - See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/eb872op4nin91eiag7d1c5ahn/title/u21s-win-thriller-at-thorp-arch#sthash.MqbAEPUM.dpuf
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #668 på: August 08, 2014, 16:34:08 »
Laget mot Leicester i siste friendly i dag:

Lucy Ward

# U18 team: Molloy Pearce Bennett Turnbull Taylor Vann Berry Lyman Crouz Assenso Bell. Subs: Peacock-Farrell Oduor Ferguson Hill Godden

5:29pm - 8 Aug 14

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #669 på: August 08, 2014, 16:36:29 »

Lucy Ward

# U18 team: Molloy Pearce Bennett Turnbull Taylor Vann Berry Lyman Crouz Assenso Bell. Subs: Peacock-Farrell Oduor Ferguson Hill Godden

Lucy Ward

# U18 beat Leicester today 4-3 with goals from @TylaaBelll123@ PiteuCrouz and two from @TomLyman

5:28pm - 8 Aug 14

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #670 på: August 08, 2014, 17:01:06 »

Lucy Ward

Lucy Ward

# U18 beat Leicester today 4-3 with goals from @TylaaBelll123@ PiteuCrouz and two from @TomLyman

5:28pm - 8 Aug 14

Ifølge Lucy er Tom Pearce den nye Gareth Bale:

Tom twitrer:

Fantastic result beating Leicester 4-3 after being 2-0 down! Well played to all the lads #

5:22pm - 8 Aug 14

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #671 på: August 09, 2014, 18:14:18 »
Lucy Ward

# U21s v Leicester currently 3-0 scorers Zac Thompson, Charlie Taylor and Luke Booker 20 mins left

5:18pm - 9 Aug 14

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #672 på: August 09, 2014, 18:17:56 »
Lucy Ward

# U21s v Leicester currently 3-0 scorers Zac Thompson, Charlie Taylor and Luke Booker 20 mins left

5:18pm - 9 Aug 14

# team Atkinson Booker Coker Skelton Taylor Purver Phillips Thompson Dawson Mulhern Stokes. Subs Denton Berry Grimes Mbanje Lyman

5:19pm - 9 Aug 14

U-21 dette som banket PL-laget Leicester.  ☺

Det er håp for fremtiden.

Men vi må ha en manager som både spillerne og fansen stoler på!!!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #673 på: August 11, 2014, 19:38:46 »
YOUNGSTERS OUTFOX LEICESTER
Academy teams on song over the weekend…

PUBLISHED 11 AUGUST 2014 AT 10:00

322 419NEIL REDFEARN, ACADEMY
United’s Under-18s and Under-21s were in action on Friday and Saturday when they faced off against Leicester City’s Academy sides.

The Under-18s were first up on Friday to face The Foxes and found themselves two goals down at half time.

But a fantastic second half comeback from United saw the youngsters win 4-3 in what was another thriller at Thorp Arch.

The scorers for United were Tom Lyman who scored twice, Tyler Bell and Piteu Crouz.

Academy manager and head of coaching Neil Redfearn said: “It was another thrilling game on Friday. The lads were 2-0 down at half time but they rallied themselves and stormed back in the second half.

“There were good displays from all our players but Liam Bennett was head and shoulders above the rest.”

On Saturday the Under-21s were in action and an outstanding display saw a 4-0 victory and United’s training ground.

United’s goalscorers were Zac Thompson, Charlie Taylor, Luke Booker and Eoghan Stokes.

A delighted Neil Redfearn said: “It was an outstanding performance against a side that finished fourth in the Under-21 Premier League last season.

“We controlled the game for long periods with a measured passing game, even though Leicester set their stall out to try to stop us getting out from the back. Dan Atkinson’s distribution in goal was first class and set off countless attacking moves.

“In midfield Alex Purver, Kalvin Philips, Zac Thompson and Chris Dawson ran the show with Frank Mulhern a real Presence up front.

“At the back Charlie Taylor used all his experience to marshal the back-four to good effect and Jake Skelton was very combative alongside him. The only blot was an injury to Affi Coker who twisted his knee badly in the turf.”

Under-18s: Molloy, Taylor, Turnbull, Bennett, Pearce, Berry, Vann, Crouz, Lyman, Assenso, Bell. Subs. Peacock, Godden, Ferguson, Hill, Odour.

Under-21s: Atkinson, Booker, Coker (Denton), Skelton, Taylor, Thompson, Purver (Berry), Philips, Dawson (Lyman), Stokes (Mbanje), Mulhern.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/trx0kr5euuy1qfi4uitrxdqc/title/youngsters-outfox-leicester#sthash.2k1neyKt.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #674 på: August 12, 2014, 00:56:01 »
Kjenner jeg er veldig glad for at Redders fortsatt er i klubben....
Jon R.

GeirO

« Svar #675 på: August 12, 2014, 08:11:00 »
Naylor og Bromby er vel ute for godt? Det siste jeg hørte var at Bromby var på vei inn i Huddersfield mens Naylor har jeg ikke hørt noe om.
MOT

Jon R

« Svar #676 på: August 12, 2014, 15:50:27 »
Naylor og Bromby er vel ute for godt? Det siste jeg hørte var at Bromby var på vei inn i Huddersfield mens Naylor har jeg ikke hørt noe om.
Begge er ute, samme med Carbone...

Naylor og Carbone i prinsippet sparket, Bromby med endt kontrakt han ikke fikk fornyet....
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #677 på: August 12, 2014, 15:56:45 »
Begge er ute, samme med Carbone...

Naylor og Carbone i prinsippet sparket, Bromby med endt kontrakt han ikke fikk fornyet....

Carbone var uten kontrakt og det ble vel for trangt hjemme hos Cellino da dattera flyttet inn.  ;)

Nayls fikk vel heller ikke fornyet kontrakten?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #678 på: August 17, 2014, 11:17:47 »
Piteu Crouce
@PiteuCrouz: Looking forward to our first league game away to Ipswich tomorrow! Hopefully we start the season on a high
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #679 på: August 19, 2014, 12:47:17 »
U21s DRAW WITH CARDIFF

2-2 draw between United and Cardiff…

Published 18 August 2014 at 05:00

Cardiff City’s Under-21s were the visitors to Thorp Arch on Monday afternoon for United’s Under-21s first league game of the season.

The development sides drew 2-2 in what Academy manager and head of coaching Neil Redfearn called an impressive display by his side.

It was the Welsh side that opened the scoring at Thorp Arch through a fortunate goal but United midfielder Kalvin Philips levelled the tie.

Then, United took the lead when Ross Killock hit the back of the net, but the visitors earned the draw from the penalty spot.

With the scores level Alex Mowatt hit the post with a 20-yard strike but a point each was the final outcome.

“At 2-2 we hit the post with an Alex Mowatt 20-yarder and we also missed some good chances through Luke Parkin, Frank Mulhern and Munya M'banje,” said Redfearn.

“Overall it was a pleasing display in a game that we dominated for large spells with good passing movement in a midfield area. In the middle of the park we played the diamond shape of Purver, Thompson, Philips and Mowatt which looked impressive.”

United: Atkinson (Grimes), Booker, Killock, Skelton, Denton, Mowatt, Purver, Thompson, Philips, Mulhern, Parkin (M'banje).

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1dguh3ik1gu301j9it3fvz8qz0/title/u21s-draw-with-cardiff#sthash.KX6FNIjY.dpuf
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #680 på: August 25, 2014, 16:50:07 »
Kamp mot Brimingham i dag for U-21:

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: #lufc U21 v #bcfc Cairns Booker Killock Skelton Denton Mowatt Thompson Phillips Dawson Stokes Parkin. Subs Grimes Mulhern Crouz Vann Purver

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #681 på: August 25, 2014, 16:53:52 »
U-21s: Birmingham vs Leeds United

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: GOAL 56' #lufc 1-0 bcfc. Goal scored by @parko9

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: Final Score bcfc U21 1-1 #lufc U21

Parkin med vårt mål!

Ferdig!   :)
« Siste redigering: August 25, 2014, 16:58:34 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #682 på: August 25, 2014, 20:10:46 »

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: #lufc U21 v #bcfc Cairns Booker Killock Skelton Denton Mowatt Thompson Phillips Dawson Stokes Parkin. Subs Grimes Mulhern Crouz Vann Purver

känns som cook har passerat thomson, dawson och troligtvis mowatt med

auren

« Svar #683 på: August 25, 2014, 20:12:09 »

Lucy Ward

känns som cook har passerat thomson, dawson och troligtvis mowatt med

Pt har han passert Mowatt, men så har jo Mowatt også vært ute med skade i en god periode. Håper Cook får spille mot Bradford på onsdag!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #684 på: August 25, 2014, 21:44:09 »
U-21s: Birmingham vs Leeds United

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: GOAL 56' #lufc 1-0 bcfc. Goal scored by @parko9

Lucy Ward
@lucywardleeds: Final Score bcfc U21 1-1 #lufc U21

Parkin med vårt mål!

Ferdig!   :)

http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/20140825-blues-u21s-1-leeds-united-u21s-1-1870758.aspx?

Leeds United U21s: Cairns, Booker, Denton, Thompson, Killock, Skelton, Mowatt, Parkin, Stokes (Mulhern 51), Dawson, Phillips (C) (Purver 74).

Subs not used: Grimes, Crouz, Vann.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-u21s-1-leeds-7669115?

Mowatt med delikat pasning til 1-0 Leeds.  :)
« Siste redigering: August 25, 2014, 21:47:42 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #685 på: August 26, 2014, 18:04:01 »
Er der noen nye 'Brainey James Milner' på gang mon tro?

LUFC Academy ‏@LUFCacademy  · 1h 
GCSE results were excellent this year. Jack Turnbull, Jack Vann, Tyla Bell, Mike Taylor & Tom Pearce all achieving A-Cs. Even some A*s & As!

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #686 på: August 29, 2014, 19:14:41 »
Presentasjon av spiller - Munyaradizi Mbanje:

Mbanje Continues to Shine at Leeds

Leeds United starlet Munyaradzi Mbanje has been was fine pre-season form for both the Championship club’s Under-18 and Under-21 teams, earning some positive coverage on the club’s official website.
10:33am
Tweet
by Munashe Ndoro

Mbanje, who turns 18 next week and is one of Zimbabwe’s brightest prospects, has been with the Leeds academy for the last two years.

Although he remains an unknown quantity back home, reports on some of his pre-season performances generally paint the picture of a skilful forward who needs no second invitation to take a crack on goal.

In one of his matches for the Under-18s the match report noted that “...the game also saw exciting young Zimbabwean Munyaradzi Mbanje score a hat-trick.”

But he was also featuring for the Under-21s, where he again proved a handful for opposing defences.

In one of the games, a match report noted that “Zimbabwean talent Munyaradzi Mbanje then curved out two opportunities, as he forced Crook into a low save before crashing another onto the bar. “... Mbanje was often in the thick of United’s attacking play, and after turning out of a tight space down the left-hand side, he forced Crook to tip over a brilliant shot destined for the top corner.”

Mbanje also scored the winner for what was reported as the Leeds United XI against Corby Town. All the matches where played in July.

The gifted forward is illegible to play for the Zimbabwe Under-23s in the forthcoming All-Africa Games and Olympic qualifiers.

http://www.thezimbabwean.co/sport/football/73147/mbanje-continues-to-shine-at.html
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #687 på: September 01, 2014, 16:06:32 »
Kamp mot Charlton for U-21:

@LUFCacademy: U21s team v Charlton: Grimes Booker Killock Skelton Denton Purver Thompson Phillips Dawson Mulhern Parkin

@LUFCacademy: #lufc Subs: Atkinson Berry Crouz Stokes Vann
Half time currently 1-0 to Leeds Zac Thompson the scorer 28 mins

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #688 på: September 01, 2014, 16:08:56 »
Kamp mot Charlton for U-21:

@LUFCacademy: U21s team v Charlton: Grimes Booker Killock Skelton Denton Purver Thompson Phillips Dawson Mulhern Parkin

@LUFCacademy: #lufc Subs: Atkinson Berry Crouz Stokes Vann
Half time currently 1-0 to Leeds Zac Thompson the scorer 28 mins

@LUFCacademy: Final Score Charlton U21s 0 - 1 #lufc U21s Scorer Zac Thompson.
Excellent result!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #689 på: September 01, 2014, 17:21:01 »
Thom om sine yngre dager rundt Leeds Reserves: #nåpålandslaget

Thom Kirwin ‏@Thomkirwin  Â· 4h  
Spent many an evening watching these 2 in the #lufc reserves all those years ago at Bootham Crescent. Good work chaps

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan