Skrevet av Emne: Kamp: vs Wolves  (Lest 30470 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Oggy

Re: Kamp: vs Wolves
« Svar #30 på: Februar 23, 2007, 18:25:09 »
La Poyet sitte på benken, hvis d blir krise [8D]
Oggy

Trygve

• Gjest
« Svar #31 på: Februar 23, 2007, 19:46:39 »
Wolves may stick with Rob Edwards and Neill Collins at centre-back despite first-choice pairing Jody Craddock and Gary Breen being available.
Craig Davies is expected to miss out with a knee problem while Carl Cort and Charlie Mulgrew are both still doubts.

Leeds have a number of absentees with Alan Thompson and Armando Sa joining the list of the walking wounded.

On-loan Wolves striker Jermal Johnson will be unavailable to face his parent club under the terms of his loan deal

Papi

« Svar #32 på: Februar 23, 2007, 20:17:42 »
Jaja... Skadane vil ingen ende ta, og det er jo nærmast enklare og ramse opp kven som ikkje er aktuelle.

Kelly, Sa, Richardson (tre høgrebacker)
Elliott, Crainey (to venstrebacker)
Derry, Thompson, Flo

Alle desse er uaktuelle, og så stilles det spørsmålsteikn til Cresswell og Healy i tillegg til at Johnson ikkje kan spele kampen. Kandol var også skada i forrige kamp, og om han er klar til i morgon er usikkert, men dog ikkje noko stort tap.

Laget er ufatteleg vaskelig å spå, men noko som dette blir det nok:

Ankergren

Foxe      Marques      Heath      Lewis

Nicholls      Douglas      Howson

Blake

Healy                     Creswell

Kven me da skal klare å karre sammen til å sitte på benken er usikkert. Finnes vel ikkje noko defensivt som ein kan sette inn?

Westlake, Moore, Stack, ????????

I`d rather walk alone
As I Walk Through The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil

gelderdend

« Svar #33 på: Februar 23, 2007, 20:25:27 »
hvorfor får ikke seb carole sjansen? han viste da lovende takter tidligere i sesongen og bidrar ihvertfall med litt fart fremover på banen. Er han skadd eller laaaangt ute i kulden?

jeg tror dette blir start 11'rn imorgen. (Blir isåfall en uhyggelig aften med Foxe på hb.)

casper
foxe - heath - Marques - Lewis
Nichols-howson-douglas
blake
cressy-healy

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #34 på: Februar 23, 2007, 21:05:12 »
quote:
Originally posted by 27.10.1961

Wolves driter seg ofte ut mot bunn lag.

Ja, ja, det var det vi kunne si om oss selv det før en gang, nå er vi bunnlaget vi håper andre skal drite seg ut mot[V]!
Det utrolig kjedelige er jo at fra å drite oss ut mot bunnlag har vi sjelden vær et bunnlag som ikke har driti seg ut mot bedre lag[:(!]!
Yeboahs vitne

flynn

« Svar #35 på: Februar 23, 2007, 21:36:40 »
En spennede vri kanskje?
---------Ankergren----------

Marques-----Heath-----Lewis
--------Gylfi--------------
----Douglas----Nicholls----
Carole------Healy------Blake
---------Cresswell---------

Lanserer herved Gylfi som anker på midtbanen, foran en tre-back's linje (for å unngå Foxe...)
Carole bør gis sjansen nå, og Blake kan true mer om han kommer innover fra venstre side enn høyre slik han pleier. Så kan Healy ligge å lure i mellomrommet og plukke opp nedfallsfrukten etter Cresswells dueller på topp.
Ser også for meg at Blake trekker innover, Nicholls faller ned i sikring, mens Lewis benytter tomrommet på ventresiden til å lage "M6"

flynn

kjelvi

« Svar #36 på: Februar 23, 2007, 23:13:13 »
Wolves Awaydaze
On Saturday we travel to Molineaux for the first of two trips to the West Midlands within four days. Kick off is at 3pm. This is your essential guide to the mean streets of Wolverhampton.
Molineux is on the northern edge of the city centre, just outside the ring road, and to get there by car you need to take junction 10 off the M6, then keep following signs to Wolverhampton on the A454, until you reach the ring road. There you take the 4th. Exit from the roundabout (signposted Stafford A449) and the stadium is on the right-hand side after 0.6 Miles. There are plenty of city centre car parks a short distance from the stadium, but most of the spaces are usually taken by Saturday shoppers before the football fans start to arrive. The police advise away fans not to use the car park behind 'The Wanderer' pub, where many vehicles have been vandalised. The ground is about 15 minutes walk from the train station. Leave the station and turn immediately right, following the ring road as it continues around to the left. Eventually you will see the Molineux on the right.
It is generally recommended that you don't wear Leeds colours anywhere in the city centre. Most of the pubs near the stadium are best avoided, as they tend to be full of hostile Wolves fans and the publicans don't need the extra trade or possible hassle from away fans. Some establishments are members only. One place you can try are the Litten in the city centre, which is a large pub that also serves good food, while real ale fans should look out for the Great Western. This is behind the railway station, (i.e. instead of heading towards the Stadium you need to go in the opposite direction) although you might not get in if you're wearing Leeds colours. If you're driving in, the best bet would be to stop off before you get to the city centre, and a couple of places worth mentioning are the Moreton Arms on Stafford Road, and the Spread Eagle or the Staffordshire Knot on Birmingham New Road. I don't know of any decent takeaways near the stadium, but there are loads of food vans outside Molineux on matchdays. Inside the food is mainly pies and pasties.
During the 1990s the stadium enjoyed a £20M makeover, thanks to the financial backing of Sir Jack Hayward. In 1992 the pitch was moved to the east so the John Ireland stand no longer stood in splendid isolation, and the Stan Cullis stand replaced the remains of the former North Bank terrace. At the start of the 1993/4 season the Jack Harris stand opened and the scheme was completed when the Jack Harris stand replaced the North Bank in the December of the same season. The stadium capacity is now 28,500, and away supporters are given an allocation of 2,700 seats in something called the 'Steve Bull lower.' The official Wolves site says that there will be no tickets available on the day for Leeds fans, though they will be selling tickets for 'home' parts of the stadium. Ticket prices for away fans this season are £27 for adults and £14 for concessions.
Looking to the future, plans have been drawn up to increase Molineux's capacity to 43,000, by adding an additional tier to both ends of the ground, plus completely re-building the Steve Bull Stand. The Club have bought the necessary land to do this, but the re-development may not begin for some time, as the club have confirmed that "the expansion will not begin until Wolves have established themselves in the Premier League".

Kilde: http://leedsunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=888&p=2&stid=8439491

kjelvi

« Svar #37 på: Februar 23, 2007, 23:27:24 »
McCarthy wary of Leeds threat

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy predicts Saturday's match against Championship strugglers Leeds will be one of the toughest of the season.  
Although Wolves currently sit 17 places ahead of Leeds in the Championship standings, McCarthy says he knows that Leeds will pose a serious threat to them and they will be one of their toughest opponents to date.
He told the club's website: "We've had a good run but the game on Saturday will be one of the hardest.
"Just because we've had a decent run, and are playing the bottom team, means nothing. To my knowledge it's not unusual in the League for bottom to beat top.
"Leeds aren't going to come here and just roll over - there's no chance of that."
Wolves are expected to be without Craig Davies with a knee problem, while Carl Cort and Charlie Mulgrew are doubts with ankle injuries.

Kilde: http://www.eatsleepsport.com/news_details.aspx?story_id=519665&l_id=2&t_id=88
« Siste redigering: Februar 23, 2007, 23:28:52 av kjelvi »

auren

« Svar #38 på: Februar 23, 2007, 23:29:40 »
quote:
Originally posted by Papi

Jaja... Skadane vil ingen ende ta, og det er jo nærmast enklare og ramse opp kven som ikkje er aktuelle.

Kelly, Sa, Richardson (tre høgrebacker)
Elliott, Crainey (to venstrebacker)
Derry, Thompson, Flo

Alle desse er uaktuelle, og så stilles det spørsmålsteikn til Cresswell og Healy i tillegg til at Johnson ikkje kan spele kampen. Kandol var også skada i forrige kamp, og om han er klar til i morgon er usikkert, men dog ikkje noko stort tap.

Laget er ufatteleg vaskelig å spå, men noko som dette blir det nok:

Ankergren

Foxe      Marques      Heath      Lewis

Nicholls      Douglas      Howson

Blake

Healy                     Creswell

Kven me da skal klare å karre sammen til å sitte på benken er usikkert. Finnes vel ikkje noko defensivt som ein kan sette inn?

Westlake, Moore, Stack, ????????

I`d rather walk alone

Tror du har rett i dette laget Papi. Det er forøvrig stort sett det samme laget som spilte kampen mot QPR. Så i forhold til den kampen er vi ikke særlig svekket. Men Foxe på høyreback er jo alltid skremmende. Da er det kanskje bedre å sette Douglas på backen og få inn Westlake på midtbanen, evt. Carole. Forstår heller ikke hvorfor han ikke er i troppen. Har vel havnet på kant med Wise...

auren, som ikke har særlig tro på poeng i morgen. Kan lett bli stortap (3 mål eller mer)... Eller en svært heldig 1-0 seier.[;)]

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #39 på: Februar 23, 2007, 23:30:35 »
Wise-guys In Town
Wolves entertain Leeds United this Saturday coming off three straight wins, and 12 out of 15 points from their last 5 matches whilst relegation threatened Leeds have managed just 3 wins in their last 15 outings.
This would all sound very encouraging if it were not for Wolves erratic home form which has seen them score only 24 goals, and concede 18 in with just under a 50% win ratio.
On the rights, Leeds away form is hardly awe inspiring. 3 away wins, the last at fellow strugglers Hull has been their only success on the road this season and a major factor in the situation they find themselves in today.
Historically, the two teams have met 58 times in the league, with Leeds fairing slightly better winning 32 to Wolves 26, with 19 draws.
In recent meetings, neither team has been dominant claiming landslide victories, and the heated rivalry between them that dates back to the 70's should ensure a hard fought battle to secure all the points.
Mick McCarthy has no new injury worries, and a relatively full squad to choose from, with healthy competition in several areas and Denis Wise must wish he could say the same.
Alan Thompson and Armando Sa both tore hamstrings in the week and join Tore Andre Flo, Robbie Elliot, Gary Kelly, Stevie Crainey, Frazer Richardson and Shaun Elliot in the treatment room.
With front pairing Richard Cresswell and David Healy only returning to action midweek, Wise' must be wondering whose cat he ran over.
One piece of good news for him has been the loan signing of Jemal Johnson. The bad news is it was from Wolves who insisted he be ineligible to play at Molineux.
Wolves may never have a better chance to do the double over a crisis hit Leeds United, struggling for form, points and survival.
Three points on Saturday will go along way to establishing McCarthy's men as true play-off contenders.

Kilde: http://www.wolves.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=53239

RoarG

« Svar #40 på: Februar 24, 2007, 00:25:23 »
Det er på tide å hevne det sure 0-1 tapet fra i høstes. Så den kampen, som så ut til å ende med et kjedelig 0-0 resultat da Bothroyd smelte av et skudd fra 25 meter opp i vinkelen. Glemmer ikke de svært himmelfalne scenene fra Wolves-benken, for det var en seier som kom som lyn fra klar himmel. Revenge, please!

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Oggy

« Svar #41 på: Februar 24, 2007, 00:47:35 »
Trøste og bære, unngå for alt i verden Foxe [}:)]
Ille nok med Heath i den bakre firern, de to
sammen betyr trøbbel [V]

Syns Healy viste sist at han er i stand til å slå innlegg
både fra venstre og høyre, mao. så kan han spille på kanten.
Skulle gjerne sett Lewis på venstre midtbane, men Crainey
er vel ikke fit [?]

Ankergren

Douglas-Rui-Heath-Crainey

Blake-Nicholls-Howson-Lewis

Healy-Cresswell

Subs:

Stack
Foxe
Westlake
Moore
Gylfi/Elliot
Oggy

Ferre

« Svar #42 på: Februar 24, 2007, 00:57:32 »
Blir vel, enten vi vil eller ikke, Foxe på høyreback i morgen. Vil heller se Douglas der, og så får vi Westlake inn på midtbanen. Tror Crainey fortsatt er skadet...

Ankergren
Douglas - Rui - Heath - Lewis
Howson - Nicholls - Westlake
Blake
Healy - Cresswell

-WE'LL BE BACK-

MrK

« Svar #43 på: Februar 24, 2007, 03:52:11 »
for å si det sånn; gir faen i hvem som spiller så lenge det gir poeng!

"LUFC en klubb uten ledelse"
Hørt på Living Room; "where's the cardmachine"?

Masinga

« Svar #44 på: Februar 24, 2007, 04:35:46 »
quote:
Originally posted by Ferre

Blir vel, enten vi vil eller ikke, Foxe på høyreback i morgen

Foxe er en rev som ikke lar seg lure.

Masinga, medl.nr. 1250
Masinga, medl.nr. 1250

kjelvi

« Svar #45 på: Februar 24, 2007, 19:02:35 »
håper på god oppdatering på disse sidene. sitter ved bassengkanten på Quality Sarpsborg. Satser på Forum, sammen med SportingLife's gode sider. frykter at nettkapasiteten ikke er kraftig nok til å drive LUTV-radioen...

kjelvi

« Svar #46 på: Februar 24, 2007, 19:17:18 »
MICK McCARTHY has finally admitted he is chasing a play-off place to cap an amazing first season at Wolves.
The Molineux boss took over just days before the season began and with only 12 first-team players to choose from.
But after one defeat in eight games and with rock-bottom Leeds visiting today, McCarthy said: "The play-offs now have to be a realistic proposition."

Kilde: The Sun

kjelvi

« Svar #47 på: Februar 24, 2007, 19:18:39 »
McIndoe ready for countdown
Wolves wingman Michael McIndoe admits he is “shocked” at how far Leeds United have fallen this season.
The Yorkshire side were 90 minutes away from the Premiership at the end of last season but find themselves in real danger of slipping into League One after a disastrous campaign.
But despite their status as basement dwellers McIndoe - who faced Leeds with old side Barnsley - thinks Wolves are in for an almighty battle against Dennis Wise’s struggling side.
“Its more difficult because people expect you to pick up points but it doesn’t always work like that. I’m a bit shocked at where Leeds are. I think they are a good side - I played them earlier in the season when I was at Barnsley and they proved then they a good side who can cause you problems if you take them lightly,” he said.
“Should they be down there? I’m not sure. Personally I don’t think they should be - they are better than that.
“But they are where they are. We have to ignore the fact they are bottom and prepare for the game like we prepared for the Preston game - with the same focus and same determination.”
The winger thinks Wolves extra effort has helped swing games in their favour in recent weeks, and that should stand them in good stead for the visit of Leeds.
“I think we’re a hard working side. We’ve nicked results recently without playing that well but I think that extra effort and extra determination we’re showing has helped us come out of even games with a win. Plus we’re helped by the fact we have got that bit of quality too,” he said.
“We’ve got to keep knocking the door down because we’ve given ourselves a real chance regarding the position in the table without really firing.”
And McIndoe thinks the top two are still in their sights.
“Every single game for us now is an FA Cup final - we have got 12 absolutely huge games ahead of us and we need to prepare properly for them.
“But of course we’re looking at that. I think you’re in the wrong game if you don’t aim for the top.
“Throughout the season you have to look for the top two and even the top spot until its mathematically impossible. We know that if we maintain our run and keep going like this then anything is possible.”
On a personal note McIndoe thinks he has recovered well from the “kick up the backside” of being benched a fortnight ago for the Plymouth game.
“I think its starting to come together,” he said. “There is still about 30 per cent more to come from me but I’m starting to settle now.
“I’m not worried about the goal. I know its been something like 10 or 12 games now without a goal but we’re winning those games so its not too much of a worry.”
And McIndoe has been quick to utilise the skills of one of his new teammates - Jody Craddock.
“I found out he’s a keen artist and he’s got such a skill for it,” McIndoe revealed. “I asked him to do a painting of Diego Maradona and Ronaldinho for me - hopefully he’ll be able to squeeze me in the bottom too!”

Kilde: http://www.expressandstar.co.uk/2007/02/23/8412/

tommyolsen

« Svar #48 på: Februar 24, 2007, 20:51:10 »
quote:
Originally posted by kjelvi

Sa og Tommo ute mot Wolves etter skader mot QPR.
Fra før er Flo, Elliot, Kelly, Crainey, Richardson og Derry ute.
Johnson får ikke spille av utlånsklubben Wolves.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~985909,00.html

Synd at Thomson er skada! Han har vært bra de kampene han har spilt, og jeg har stor tro på at han vil være en viktig brikke for AT vi holder oss i divisjonen! Syns vel ikke akkuart at Heath og Sa har vært de store forsterkningene i forhold til hva vi hadde fra før!?!
Leeds hilsen

Tommy

venadis

« Svar #49 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:03:39 »
Armando Sa har da utvilsomt vist seg å være en bra spiller, skjønner ikke at det skal være tvil om det.Konge å se han løpe opp QPR's venstrekant i forrige kamp[8D] Hva Tommo angår så har vel han kun overbevist med sine to frisparkmål, men skulle ønske vi hadde hatt han på banen resten av sesongen. Det er trist med alle skadene nå som vi virkelig trenger fullt mannskap.
quote:
Originally posted by tommyolsen

quote:
Originally posted by kjelvi

Sa og Tommo ute mot Wolves etter skader mot QPR.
Fra før er Flo, Elliot, Kelly, Crainey, Richardson og Derry ute.
Johnson får ikke spille av utlånsklubben Wolves.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~985909,00.html

Synd at Thomson er skada! Han har vært bra de kampene han har spilt, og jeg har stor tro på at han vil være en viktig brikke for AT vi holder oss i divisjonen! Syns vel ikke akkuart at Heath og Sa har vært de store forsterkningene i forhold til hva vi hadde fra før!?!

agehvitstein

« Svar #50 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:26:36 »
Dagens lag:

Ankergren

Richardson
Lewis
Heath
Rui

Dougls
Nichols
CAROLE

Blake
Cresswell
Healy

Spent på Carole!

cooper

« Svar #51 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:27:55 »
Frazer og Carole inn for Sa og Thommo,
ellers samme lag som sist

Ferre

« Svar #52 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:29:14 »
Var glad for å se Frazer på høyrebacken! Spennende med Carole fra start.

Benken: Stack, Foxe, Howson, Moore, Elliot

-WE'LL BE BACK-

agehvitstein

« Svar #53 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:29:44 »
Takk gud for at Foxe ikke spiller. Er redd for at det blir alt for tynt på midten!

venadis

« Svar #54 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:32:04 »
Det beste laget vi kunne mønstret i dag dette med alle skadene vi har. Håper og tror på poeng, seriøst faktisk[;)]

Ferre

« Svar #55 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:34:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by agehvitstein

Takk gud for at Foxe ikke spiller. Er redd for at det blir alt for tynt på midten!

Kan bli litt tynt ja, får håpe krigerne Nicholls og Douglas gjør jobben sin!

-WE'LL BE BACK-

kjelvi

« Svar #56 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:39:05 »
quote:
Originally posted by agehvitstein

Foxe er noe av det mest tafatte og latterlige jeg har sett på en fotballbane siden jeg sjøl sparket småstein på Kirkebøe stadion.
Skjønner ikke at han er hentet inn - og fra tid til annen brukes. Sjøl i disse tider må det finnes noe bedre.

Foxe sammen med Heath på bana er nesten mer enn mitt halvgamle hjerte tåler.

Håper at han er en av de første som forsvinner ut av døra etter serieslutten i mai.

ragnar

« Svar #57 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:41:01 »
Hva er det som skjer med verden? Carole får sjansen? Er det mulig? [}:)]

Håper nå han bare tar vare på sjansen og gjør en god figur. Ellers er jeg redd for at det kan bli tynt på midtbanen som vanlig, men det kommer jo litt an på hvordan Wolves spiller.

*Champions of CCC 06/07*
*In El Loco we trust!*

Leeeeeeeeeeeeds

« Svar #58 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:45:16 »
Wolves: Murray, Collins, Olofinjana, McNamara, Henry (c), Edwards, Potter, Ward, McIndoe, Kightly, Keogh. Subs: Craddock, Bothroyd, Clapham, M Davies, Budtz.

Leeds: Ankergren, Diuglas, Haely, Lewis, Richardson, Carole, Nichollas (c), Heath, Rui Marques,Cresswell, Blake. Subs: Foxe, Moore, Stack, Howson, Elliott.

GLORY GLORY LEEDS UNITED
http://leedsvik.spaces.live.com
HI MY NAME IS LEEDS, AND WHY NOT. THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

Ferre

« Svar #59 på: Februar 24, 2007, 21:46:35 »
Tipper Keogh putter i dag...[:(]

-WE'LL BE BACK-
« Siste redigering: Februar 24, 2007, 21:46:49 av Ferre »