Skrevet av Emne: Kish fishes for long Leeds deal  (Lest 2450 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

MooCow

Kish fishes for long Leeds deal
« på: April 20, 2007, 23:50:22 »

Peter7

Re: Kish fishes for long Leeds deal
« Svar #1 på: April 21, 2007, 03:13:59 »
Løp og kjøp !

Crainey 4 Scotland!
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

baste

« Svar #2 på: April 21, 2007, 05:23:35 »
Enig...en klar forsterkning...

HåvardK

« Svar #3 på: April 21, 2007, 05:43:15 »
Må da være en fornuftig investering.

berlin

« Svar #4 på: April 21, 2007, 06:12:40 »
bulgarsk landslagsspiller i L1, det kan jeg like.

baste

« Svar #5 på: April 21, 2007, 06:15:31 »
I CCC mener du ?

berlin

« Svar #6 på: April 21, 2007, 06:28:09 »
orsak, ccc seff, hva ellers? [8D]

Lars E

« Svar #7 på: April 21, 2007, 18:12:09 »
Kjøp ja!

Forever Leeds

Forever Leeds

Sheridan

« Svar #8 på: April 21, 2007, 19:19:56 »
En viktig brikke i Leeds løft de siste ukene.
Håper han blir værende.

Jon R

« Svar #9 på: April 21, 2007, 19:24:41 »
Sign him on!

Jon R.
Jon R.

Budda

« Svar #10 på: April 21, 2007, 19:25:57 »
Signer han hvis vi overlever. Han har vært utrolig viktig for oss
Endre

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #11 på: April 21, 2007, 19:42:01 »
Leeds har ikke penger Da må det selges først.

auren

« Svar #12 på: April 21, 2007, 19:45:58 »
Nok en treig fyr oppi trettiåra. NEI TAKK :-)

En klar forsterkning dette. Skulle nok ikke bli så dyr heller. Vi kjøper han for noen av de penga vi får for Healy i sommer.

auren

Leeds
Till
I
Die!
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Bye

« Svar #13 på: April 21, 2007, 19:51:00 »
Kontrakten går da ut, gjør en ikke det da..?:)
Trønder i Bergen!

RoarG

« Svar #14 på: April 22, 2007, 03:26:53 »
Kish må signes uansett divisjonsstatus (og så kan vi få Trifon Ivanov som trener med ansvaret for forsvarssorganisering[:p][:p]).

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

raggen

« Svar #15 på: April 22, 2007, 03:32:15 »
kommer han gratis og ikke krever for høy lønn så JA TAKK

OOOOOHH AHHHHH DERRY IS GONNA GET YA!!!
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Tom S

« Svar #16 på: April 22, 2007, 16:30:15 »
Han blir vel neppe med ned til L1.

WE'RE LEEDS AND PROUD!!!
COME ON LEEDS !!

kjelvi

« Svar #17 på: April 24, 2007, 01:51:36 »
Midfielder may stay with Whites    

On loan midfielder Radostin Kishishev has hinted he may stay at Leeds but it could depend on the outcome of their relegation battle.  
Leeds' position got a little more precarious on Saturday with the late defeat at Southampton and they have just two games left to save themselves from the drop.
The Bulgarian midfielder, who has been a big hit at Elland Road since moving there on loan, has stated that he would not be adverse to making it a permanent deal if Leeds want him come the end of the season and they have stayed up.
He told the official website: "Maybe I would like to stay next year. It would depend on whether they want me. You don't earn a contract over seven or eight games.
"I can't say anything wrong about Leeds. Everyone knows what Leeds means, and it is a massive club.
"Maybe there is a good chance to stay here, but I don't want to think about the future, we have to get enough points to stay in this division."

EatSleepFootball.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #18 på: April 24, 2007, 02:02:43 »
Kishishev bemoans quality of squad

Radostin Kishishev believes Leeds' squad is not good enough to challenge at the top end of the Championship and called for changes to be made.
The Bulgarian international midfielder was drafted in by manager Dennis Wise on loan from Charlton in early March to help stave off another humiliating relegation.
Kishishev said: "Maybe the squad isn't good enough and hopefully the people who have responsibility for the transfers will deal with this and find the right players - the players who Leeds need to go up.
"I'm sorry I have to say these words, but the table never lies.
"People who are here and people who they brought in later. If the team stays up we'll have to work hard to get Leeds in the right direction."
The 32-year-old has confirmed he is keen to make his switch to Elland Road permanent, but any decision will hinge on the outcome of Leeds' battle for survival.

TeamTalk

RoarG

« Svar #19 på: April 24, 2007, 16:26:03 »
Her er nok Kishishev inne på et ømt punkt. Det setter jo salgene av Hulse og Kilgallon i lite flatterende lys[:(!].
quote:
Originally posted by kjelvi

Kishishev bemoans quality of squad

Radostin Kishishev believes Leeds' squad is not good enough to challenge at the top end of the Championship and called for changes to be made.
The Bulgarian international midfielder was drafted in by manager Dennis Wise on loan from Charlton in early March to help stave off another humiliating relegation.
Kishishev said: "Maybe the squad isn't good enough and hopefully the people who have responsibility for the transfers will deal with this and find the right players - the players who Leeds need to go up.
"I'm sorry I have to say these words, but the table never lies.
"People who are here and people who they brought in later. If the team stays up we'll have to work hard to get Leeds in the right direction."
The 32-year-old has confirmed he is keen to make his switch to Elland Road permanent, but any decision will hinge on the outcome of Leeds' battle for survival.

TeamTalk

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

kjelvi

« Svar #20 på: April 25, 2007, 02:05:10 »
Championship loan signings of the season:
Radostin Kishishev (Leeds United)

A host of temporary signings have made their to Elland Road this season, some doing better than others and none doing better than Charlton Athletic's Bulgarian midfielder Radostin Kishishev.
The 32-year-old has played nine games for the Whites from which they have taken fourteeen points and has provided a calming influence on the Leeds midfield, with the ability to win the ball and use it well, the kind of player whose influence is only really noticed when he is not there.
The drop remains a big fear for Leeds of course but their chances of survival have been improved considerably by Kishishev's signing. The player himself is hoping to avoid the unusual feat of both his parent club and loan side being relegated in the same season.
"It is not something I am proud of," Kishishev said after Saturday's narrow defeat at Southampton.
"Of course I want Charlton to survive but I am playing for Leeds and my only concern is to help them escape going down. Such a big club in the third division would be unthinkable."

squarefootball.ne

Jon R

« Svar #21 på: April 25, 2007, 02:56:48 »
Jeg liker denne mannen. [8)]

Jon R.
Jon R.

Lars E

« Svar #22 på: April 25, 2007, 17:38:17 »
Me 2[:)]

Forever Leeds