Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Bournemouth 8/3  (Lest 31167 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

KAMP: vs. Bournemouth 8/3
« på: Mars 01, 2008, 17:00:47 »

Neste kamp mot Bournemouth hjemme på Elland Road lørdag 8. mars, kl. 16.00.

Det meste om sesongens første kamp mot Bournemouth (6. november, seier 3-1) finner du her: http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=9341.msg91790#msg91790

kjelvi

Sv: KAMP: vs. Bournemouth 8/3
« Svar #1 på: Mars 01, 2008, 18:06:05 »
Kamp 1/3:

Bournemouth 2 Hartlepool 0
Vokes 6 , 45
- Half-time: 2-0 

TEAM: 12. Gareth Stewart, 2. Neil Young, 7. Shaun Cooper, 5. Joshua Gowling, 28. Warren Cummings, 17. Max-Alain Gradel, 14. Danny Hollands, 16. Marvyn Bartley, 10. Jo Kuffour (64), 23. Lee Bradbury (72), 9. Sam Vokes     
- SUBS: 15. Jason Pearce, 25. Jo Tessem (72), 26. Brett Pitman (64), 13. Ryan Pryce, 22. Joe Partington 
« Siste redigering: Mars 01, 2008, 18:12:45 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #2 på: Mars 04, 2008, 12:01:07 »
HEAT IS ON RYAN

THE white-hot atmosphere of Elland Road promises to provide a baptism of fire for young Cherries keeper Ryan Pryce.
The rookie 18-year-old is likely to be severely tested should he get the nod to face League One giants Leeds United on Saturday.
And Cherries number one Neil Moss has backed the youngster as he prepares for his opportunity on the big stage.
"I hope he's given a chance," said Moss, who was ruled out for the season with a wrist injury after visiting a hand physio on Friday.
"There's a lot of talk about experience and you're not going to get it unless someone gives you that opportunity.
"He's played two full games and more or less two half-games and on all four occasions he's done really well."
With Moss sidelined and Gareth Stewart, the club's other senior keeper, sustaining a broken ankle against Hartlepool at the weekend, Pryce is in line for his third start of the campaign in West Yorkshire.
"It's hostile but I'm sure the adrenaline will be pumping for him," Moss told the Daily Echo.
"In some ways, it's the best thing that could happen. Going out there in front of 27,000 Leeds fans, if he can go there and do it he can go to smaller places.
"I really hope he gets to play at Leeds and does well. If that happens, there's no reason he can't go on while Gareth is out of the side."
Cherries' head of youth Joe Roach also backed the credentials of Pryce, who has tasted victory in both his full first-team appearances this term.
"You can only look back at the games he's played," said Roach. "I know he's been quite nervous internally but he hasn't shown that in any decisions he's made.
"Hopefully he can try to develop his game and if he's going to have a run of games it will give him a great opportunity come the end of the season when decisions are being made about next season, because he's in the last year of his apprenticeship.
"I'm delighted for the opportunity for the lad. It's not something that's happened for a goalkeeper since I've been here.
"I'm very proud of the way he's gone about it."
Roach feels the trip to Leeds would represent a "fantastic opportunity" for Pryce.
He said: "If you want to play this level of football, in League One you're not always going to have the opportunity to play in front of 28,000, possibly 30,000 people.
"The hairs are up on the back of my neck thinking about the situation.
"It's a big stage, a very historic team but it's one of the teams you'd want to play against at any stage of your career and he's got the opportunity at such a young age."
Leeds have an average home league attendance of just over 27,000, while the biggest crowd Pryce has played in front of so far this term is 5,419.
It is understood Cherries would only be permitted to draft in a replacement keeper should Pryce become injured due to a Football League transfer embargo.

bournemouthecho.co.uk

Larsen.

« Svar #3 på: Mars 04, 2008, 12:53:06 »
Etter seier på lørdag tror jeg gutta har fått tilbake god følelsen og vinner greit.

Rå tips: 3-1. Kandol, Howson og Thompson på frispark :)
Pride of Yorkshire

auren

« Svar #4 på: Mars 04, 2008, 13:56:41 »
Vi har noe å hevne etter det flatterende 0-1 tapet sist. Denne kampen vinner vi helt greit.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #5 på: Mars 04, 2008, 16:01:44 »
vi vant da borte mot B.mouth sist da...

auren

« Svar #6 på: Mars 04, 2008, 16:05:49 »
Ok... Blander kanskje med Cheltenham eller hvem av bunnlaga vi klarte å tape mot.

auren

jaho

• Gjest
« Svar #7 på: Mars 04, 2008, 16:07:46 »
stemmer, Auren. Det var Chelt. vi tapte for , etter for en gangs skyld hadde rundspilt motstanderen....

Trond90

« Svar #8 på: Mars 05, 2008, 11:29:26 »
MÃ… få 3 poeng nå som jeg har fått den nye hjemme trøyen!! :D
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

auren

kjelvi

« Svar #10 på: Mars 05, 2008, 19:14:55 »
Bond hopes for friendly benefit

Bournemouth boss Kevin Bond believes Tuesday's behind-closed doors friendly with Portsmouth was a "great experience" for his younger players.
The Cherries warmed up for upcoming games with Leeds and Oldham by facing a Pompey side which included Milan Baros, John Utaka and Pedro Mendes and were just edged out by a late goal from Utaka.
Bond started with his first-team squad before giving a chance to some of the Cherries' yonger players - and he is confident they will have picked up a lot from the opportunity.
"It was a great experience for some of the younger lads," Bond told the Bournemouth Echo. "It was better than a day's training for all the boys. Portsmouth were looking for a game and I was happy to oblige.
"Thankfully, we came out of the game unscathed from an injury point of view and I was perfectly happy with it. Although it's not quite the same as a league game, it doesn't do you any harm when you are competing with a lot of really well known players."

Meanwhile the club have announced a press conference for 10am on Thursday where adminstrator Gerald Krasner will give an update on the Cherries' financial situation.

TeamTalk

Roy

« Svar #11 på: Mars 05, 2008, 19:18:13 »
Dette blir en av mange seire i mars.  ;D
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

kjelvi

« Svar #12 på: Mars 05, 2008, 19:26:17 »
Dette blir en av mange seire i mars.  ;D
Ser fram til mars, som har startet på en finfin måte.
* Hjemme mot Bournemouth 8/3
* Hjemme mot Cheltenham 11/3
* Borte mot Port Vale 15/3
* Hjemme mot Walsall 22/3
* Borte mot Huddersfield 25/3
* Hjemme mot Brighton  29/3

Måtte du få rett!

Jon R

« Svar #13 på: Mars 05, 2008, 19:39:49 »
Vår svake formkurve til tross: 7 seiere av 7 mulige bør være et helt realistisk mål for mars måned. Overkommelig motstand samt styrken vi viste i første halvdel av sesongen ( = vi har beviselig et stort potensiale) er de viktigste argumentene her.  :)
Jon R.

B-m

« Svar #14 på: Mars 05, 2008, 19:42:23 »
Tror vi vinner 3-1.

kampprogrammet til Forest er knallhardt! Håper Doncaster og carlisle sitt også er hardt, noen som har det?
---------------------------
who killed Trondheimwhite?

baste

« Svar #15 på: Mars 05, 2008, 20:23:16 »
4-2 til Leeds...Og vår beste kamp for året....

Come on Leeds   ::)

auren

« Svar #16 på: Mars 06, 2008, 08:55:21 »
Hadde en vond drøm i natt. Fikk ikke fulgt med kampen i det hele tatt, og skulle spent sjekke hvordan det hadde gått på den offisielle sida. Vi hadde tapt 2-3 (dog det igrunnen var Coventry City som var motstander). Kilkenny hadde visst en gyllen mulighet til å ordne uavgjort på overtid i det han rundet keeper, men maktet ikke å score. Men det verste var vel da jeg kikket på lagoppstillingen - nesten ingen spillere kjente jeg igjen. Helt nye spillere (tydeligvis en haug med lånespillere) hadde spilt. Da bestemte jeg meg for å lage en ny tråd på Luscos: "Jeg kjenner ikke igjen mitt eget Leeds United". Heldigvis klarte jeg å overbevise meg selv om at dette måtte være en drøm, og startet å drømme om noe annet igjen... puh! 8)

auren

Roy

« Svar #17 på: Mars 06, 2008, 12:10:05 »
Hadde en vond drøm i natt. Fikk ikke fulgt med kampen i det hele tatt, og skulle spent sjekke hvordan det hadde gått på den offisielle sida. Vi hadde tapt 2-3 (dog det igrunnen var Coventry City som var motstander). Kilkenny hadde visst en gyllen mulighet til å ordne uavgjort på overtid i det han rundet keeper, men maktet ikke å score. Men det verste var vel da jeg kikket på lagoppstillingen - nesten ingen spillere kjente jeg igjen. Helt nye spillere (tydeligvis en haug med lånespillere) hadde spilt. Da bestemte jeg meg for å lage en ny tråd på Luscos: "Jeg kjenner ikke igjen mitt eget Leeds United". Heldigvis klarte jeg å overbevise meg selv om at dette måtte være en drøm, og startet å drømme om noe annet igjen... puh! 8)

auren

Godt å høre at du har 100% fokus på Leeds døgnet rundt  ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #18 på: Mars 07, 2008, 08:53:33 »
Spotlight on the visitors

Read up on Bournemouth -their form, players, gaffer and record ahead of tomorrow's visit to Elland Road.

The Gaffer
Kevin Bond. Bond's first full season as Bournemouth's manager is destined to end in relegation, but it would be unfair to ask him to bear full responsibility for that. The Cherries were struck with a 10-point penalty by the Football League after declaring themselves insolvent last month, and without the handicap the club would have had a strong chance of remaining in League One next season. Bond was named as Bournemouth's boss in October 2006 after leaving the assistant manager's role at Newcastle United in acrimonious fashion. The job at Dean Court is his first managerial position with a league club.

The Danger
Sam Vokes. The young forward endured a forgettable start to this season, making 18 appearances without scoring once, but his record since the beginning of December has been increasingly impressive. In that time, Vokes has found the net on 10 occasions, including braces against Nottingham Forest and Hartlepool. Over the course of his short career, the 18 -year-old has averaged a goal from every two starts.

The Form
Bournemouth's form has been extremely sporadic, and even without the 10-point deduction imposed on the club for entering administration, they would be sitting above League One's relegation zone on goal difference alone. Their 2-0 victory over Hartlepool United last weekend was a more encouraging result after three matches without a win, but the club have suffered nine defeats at Dean Court and 10 away from home, and they have not been far away from the bottom four at any stage of this season.

The Record
Leeds have never been beaten by Bournemouth, and six of their eight clashes have gone the way of the Yorkshire club. That tally includes United's convincing 3-1 victory at Dean Court earlier this season and a 100 per cent record at Elland Road. The Cherries' most recent visit to Leeds came in 1989 when they were beaten 3-0, and the Dorset club have conceded three goals on all of their previous appearances at Elland Road. Bournemouth's only positive results against Leeds came in 1988 when the teams produced two goalless draws on the south coast.

The Odds
A home win for United is 8-15 with William Hill, while Bournemouth are priced at 9-2 with the draw a 5-2 chance.

The Whistler
Rob Shoebridge. Derbyshire's Shoebridge was promoted to Football League level last season. In 28 matches this term he has not shown a single red card, and has issued only 54 cautions – equating to less than two a match.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #19 på: Mars 07, 2008, 08:56:05 »
Hughes back in Leeds United running

Andrew Hughes has added his name to the list of midfielders competing for inclusion in Leeds United's team to face Bournemouth at Elland Road.

Andrew Hughes has added his name to the list of midfielders competing for inclusion in Leeds United's team to face Bournemouth at Elland Road.
Hughes has trained all week after overcoming a minor operation to repair damaged knee cartilage, and he will be included in Gary McAllister's pool of 16 players for tomorrow's League One match.
The former Norwich City player was in possession of the captain's armband before injuring his knee against Nottingham Forest last month, but he will miss out on a starting place if McAllister decides to retain the line-up which produced last Saturday's 1-0 victory at Swindon Town, United's first win in eight games.
McAllister said: "Andrew Hughes certainly comes into consideration.
"He's back in amongst the training fully, and he'll be part of the squad at the weekend."
Jonathan Douglas also resumed training this week following his recovery from a knee ligament problem, but Leeds are anxious to avoided rushing his return to the first team and the Irish midfielder will not feature this weekend.
Leon Constantine, Ian Westlake and Curtis Weston have all been allowed to leave Elland Road on loan, and McAllister has lost the services of loanee Stephen O'Halloran who returned to his parent club Aston Villa on Tuesday with a cruciate ligament injury.
O'Halloran's exit could see Alan Sheehan reinstalled at left-back following McAllister's decision to drop him last weekend. Winger Sebastien Sorsa is absent on international duty with Finland.

United (from): Ankergren, Kenton, Richardson, Marques, Michalik, Huntington, Heath, Sheehan, Prutton, Hughes, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson, Thompson, Sweeney, Carole, Kandol, Beckford, Elding, Flo, Lucas.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #20 på: Mars 07, 2008, 08:58:17 »
HEAT IS ON RYAN
THE white-hot atmosphere of Elland Road promises to provide a baptism of fire for young Cherries keeper Ryan Pryce. The rookie 18-year-old is likely to be severely tested should he get the nod to face League One giants Leeds United on Saturday.

Forde wants to make instant impact

NEW loan signing David Forde is hoping to make it second time lucky at Elland Road - after making it second time lucky with Cherries.
The Cardiff City goalkeeper is poised to line up for Kevin Bond's side at Leeds just weeks after a similar move to Dean Court was scuppered by a transfer embargo.
Forde was on route to the south coast in January when he was told he would have to turn back as the Football League had vetoed his signing.
But having been given the green light to draft in a goalkeeper on a seven-day emergency deal, Bond successfully swooped for Forde yesterday.
And after tasting defeat at Elland Road during a loan spell with Luton in September, Forde is hoping to experience better fortunes when Cherries visit West Yorkshire tomorrow.
Forde, whose stay is being funded by Cardiff, told the Daily Echo: "I was very disappointed when the move fell through in January because I was looking forward to coming here and playing some games.
 "I've been looking out for Bournemouth's results and they've been good. If it hadn't been for the points deduction, they would be out of the bottom four and I think they are still in with a shout of staying up.
"I played six games for Luton and it went well. We went to Elland Road on the back of beating Sunderland in the League Cup and lost 1-0 in front of 27,000.
"They nicked a goal and we were unlucky not to equalise. It was a great game to be involved in, a great atmosphere and I'm looking forward to going back. It would be nice to get a win this time."
Forde, who sounded out Cardiff team-mate Warren Feeney about Cherries, added: "Feeno said it was a great club and that he had loved every minute of it here. I also spoke to Stuart Morgan (Cherries' assistant manager under Harry Redknapp and now chief scout at Portsmouth) and he only had good things to say about the club.
"I'm right up for it and dead keen to get in there and get some clean sheets under my belt. I just want to do as well as I can for as long as I'm there.
"The more games I play, the better. Initially, it's for seven days and I'll be trying my best to help us get two wins from two tough away games."
Boss Bond has a number of injury worries as Cherries prepare for the first leg of their daunting cross-Pennines double-header, with a midweek trip to Oldham coming hot on the heels of the Leeds clash.
Warren Cummings is on a course of antibiotics due to a shin infection, while Jo Tessem trained gingerly yesterday feeling the effects of a back problem.
Lee Bradbury was absent yesterday suffering with a migraine and Maxi Gradel was in France dealing with important family matters. Bond is hoping the quartet will all be involved.

Cherries: (from) Pryce, Cooper, Young, Gowling, Cummings, Bradbury, Bartley, Hollands, Gradel, Kuffour, Vokes, Pitman, Tessem, Partington, Pearce, McQuoid, Franks, Forde.

bournemouthecho.co.uk

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Yeboahs vitne

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #23 på: Mars 07, 2008, 17:27:20 »
LORIMER: Now Mac's off the mark it's time to kick on

Peter Lorimer
Talking Soccer

It was a long time coming, but Leeds United's first win in eight matches will have left the players feeling much better about themselves and about the challenge they face during the closing weeks of the season.
Last Saturday's 1-0 victory over Swindon Town was typical of the football played in League One – a battle from start to finish – but Leeds deserved the points on account of their first half performance.
The three minutes of injury-time played at the County Ground will have felt like the longest of Gary McAllister's managerial career, and you could see how much the win meant to him – and how much it mattered to the club.
To his credit, Gary never hid from the fact that United's long run without a victory was a major problem. He wanted that first win under his belt, and the squad's belief will get a natural boost from it. They clearly needed their confidence lifted.
The League One table is desperately tight at the moment, and a large number of clubs have made real progress during the middle third of the season, putting themselves in contention for promotion.
Teams who looked to be having a mediocre campaign a couple of months ago are now in a promising position, and while Swansea City have left the pack for dead, Doncaster Rovers and Carlisle United are other examples of teams who are refusing to succumb to the pressure.
It is inevitable that certain clubs will begin to feel the strain, although you'd have to say that Leeds are in that uncomfortable zone themselves at the moment.
You can't argue that our form is noticeably better than any of the sides in the top half of the table, and we haven't dealt particularly well with the fixtures since Christmas. But at the same time, we are only two points short of the top six – and as I have said time and again, it's a bonus to be in that position after the handicap we started with. I hope we can make the most of the chance.
Bournemouth are the visitors at Elland Road tomorrow, and another club who know what it feels like to deal with the pressures of insolvency and administration.
It worries me – and it should worry those who control professional football in this country – to see that a number of clubs struggling financially.
I think we all hoped that the days of club after club going into administration were now behind us, but it appears not. I have a lot of sympathy for the players at Bournemouth because we are not talking about multi-millionaires – these are ordinary guys trying to makea living, support their families and pay their mortgages. They don't deserve to suffer the strain and worry that administration must be causing them.
The disparity between the Premier League and the Football League in financial terms is both wrong extremely damaging, and has been for a long time. Teams in the lower divisions are struggling on the pittance they are paid; the question is, does anyone care?
It's a difficult situation, and one which is often beyond the control of club chairmen and their directors, and I'm amazed that those who run the game haven't sat down to seriously discuss the issue.
But I suppose it's the same old story – when you're a fat cat, why bother about anyone else?

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #24 på: Mars 07, 2008, 17:28:32 »
Leeds Utd v Bournemouth

Team news: Andrew Hughes returns to the squad after coming through a week's training and could start for the first time since injuring his knee in the 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest a month ago.
Jonathan Douglas has been another midfielder in action again on the training field this week but the United captain is not expected to be ready for a first team return until Easter at the earliest. Sebastian Sorsa is away on international duty with Finland.
Dougie Freedman goes straight into the squad after joining on loan from Crystal Palace.
Gary McAllister: "Freedman is the type I am looking for - he can handle a big crowd, he plays with guile and he can cope with this level of football."

YEP

Roy

« Svar #25 på: Mars 07, 2008, 18:28:07 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-v-Bournemouth-Admin.3855109.jp

Stakkars jævler....!

Det kan jo virke som dette skal være enkel match. Men som Macallister sier i intervjuet - det er ingen enkle kamper i denne divisjonen. Men uansett Garymac; denne skal vinnes klart!

MartinR

• På juniorlaget
  • One time Leeds, Always Leeds
    • MSN Messenger - Reitan96@hotmail.com
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #26 på: Mars 08, 2008, 09:01:38 »
Her er siste nytt om Leeds Uniteds lag før dagens oppgjør mot AFC Bournemouth på Elland Road kl. 16.00.

Jonathan Douglas og Robert Bayly er fortsatt ute med skader, mens Sebastian Sorsa er opptatt med landslagsoppdrag for Finland.

Ian Westlake, Leon Constantine og Curtis Weston har alle blitt utleid, mens Stephen O'Halloran har returnert til Aston Villa etter å ha blitt skadet under oppvarmingen sist.

Dougie Freedman fra Crystal Palace kan blir klar for debut.

Sannsynlig lag (4-4-2): Ankergren - Kenton, Marques, Michalik, Richardson - Prutton, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson - Kandol, Beckford. 

eller sånn:

[4-4-2]: Ankergren - Richardson, Marques, Michalik, Kenton - Prutton, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson - Beckford, Kandol.

kjelvi

« Svar #27 på: Mars 08, 2008, 10:25:40 »
United players plan for worst scenario

Jermaine Beckford has revealed that Leeds United's players are planning for the worst-case scenario when the club's fight against their
15-point penalty goes to independent arbitration next month.
United's argument against the deduction will be heard by a three-man arbitration panel during the week commencing April 14, a fortnight before the end of the League One season.
The return of a portion or all of their 15 points would greatly enhance United's league position and revive their chance of automatic promotion, but Beckford insists the squad at Elland Road will not gamble on the tribunal ruling in the club's favour.
Leeds were two points short of the play-off zone ahead of today's clash with Bournemouth at Elland Road, and Beckford said: "We're playing as if there's no chance of us getting them back.
"As it stands, we're not fussed about the 15 points. Obviously it would be beautiful if we do get them back, but if we don't then it's not something we'll worry about."

Fellow striker Dougie Freedman was expected to make his debut for Leeds against Bournemouth this afternoon after joining the United on loan from Palace until the end of the season.
The 33-year-old initially planned to reject the offer of a move to Elland Road but later decided to accept Gary McAllister's approach after reconsidering the move.
Freedman said: "This opportunity has come at a good time. My heart is still at Palace because you don't spend that amount of time there without having a love for the club, and if I can do well at Leeds it will mean the door will still be open in the summer."

YEP

sportcarl1

« Svar #28 på: Mars 08, 2008, 10:51:13 »
Her er siste nytt om Leeds Uniteds lag før dagens oppgjør mot AFC Bournemouth på Elland Road kl. 16.00.

Jonathan Douglas og Robert Bayly er fortsatt ute med skader, mens Sebastian Sorsa er opptatt med landslagsoppdrag for Finland.

Ian Westlake, Leon Constantine og Curtis Weston har alle blitt utleid, mens Stephen O'Halloran har returnert til Aston Villa etter å ha blitt skadet under oppvarmingen sist.

Dougie Freedman fra Crystal Palace kan blir klar for debut.

Sannsynlig lag (4-4-2): Ankergren - Kenton, Marques, Michalik, Richardson - Prutton, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson - Kandol, Beckford. 

eller sånn:

[4-4-2]: Ankergren - Richardson, Marques, Michalik, Kenton - Prutton, Howson, Kilkenny, Johnson - Beckford, Kandol.
tror det blir detta laget med, är opptimist som vanligt och tror de vinner med minst 3-0

kjelvi

« Svar #29 på: Mars 08, 2008, 11:11:33 »
1 mins. stillhet for Derek Dooley i dag. Fin gest!

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1259917,00.html