Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del III  (Lest 46098 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

mari

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del III
« Svar #90 på: Mai 30, 2008, 10:46:56 »
Ser at Peter Lorimer i hans spalte i YEP idag skriver at han "gut feeling" er at Beckford kommer til å forsvinne i sommer.....Ligger det noe bak - har den godeste Peter fått i oppgave å forberede fansen på at Beckford skal selges ? Selv mener jeg at dersom noen er i nærheten av å komme opp med  £ 3 millioner er det riktig å selge - gitt at pengene benyttes på 2 nye spisser (Maynard/Forsell (urealistisk ?) og en kvalitetsving.

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #91 på: Mai 30, 2008, 11:08:50 »
£ 3 000 000 for Beckford? In your dreams....

mari

« Svar #92 på: Mai 30, 2008, 11:50:29 »
 ;D ;D

Vi får se da vet du - orakelet. Påstås at Norwich - av alle - er villige til å betale en slik sum....Når Luke Moore går til WBA for £ 3,0 million (+ 0,5 avhengig av antall kamper mm) synes ikke dette uralistisk...Selv ville jeg solgt for £ 2 million

MacMurder

« Svar #93 på: Mai 30, 2008, 15:19:31 »
Mika Forssell er vel på vei til Hannover, Maynard blir vel det vel en budrunde på, etter ryktene...da spørs det vel hvor langt Bates er villig til å strekke seg..

Trond90

« Svar #94 på: Mai 30, 2008, 16:57:47 »
Leste at McAteer mente att Steven Davies burde gå til Leeds ;), han snakket om hvor flinke folk vi hadde i Staunton og Macca :) Bring him on! MOT
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #95 på: Mai 30, 2008, 17:15:20 »
Leeds & Spurs Join Swans In Swindon Keeper Hunt?

Swansea City, Leeds United and Spurs have all been linked in speculation over the future of Swindon goalkeeper Peter Brezovan.
The Swindon keeper is out of contract at the County Ground next summer and talks are wanted between the players representatives and the club as the trio of potential suitors are rumoured to be watching closely.
Swindon themselves have already expressed their desire to keep hold of the goalkeeper but the players agent is hoping to commence talks sooner rather than later and tie his man into a longer term deal than the 12 months he currently has to run.
Brezovan first arrived at the County Ground on a 3 month loan back in 2006 but this was made permanent at the start of last season and he made 31 appearances in League One for the club last season - including the 1-1 draw against the Swans on New Years Day.
And the Evening Advertiser - Swindon's local evening paper - has linked the trio of clubs with a potential move for Brezovan although there is nothing concrete to back that up from any of the three clubs.
Eliot Van Til of Sports Invest - a Czech Republic Sports Agency - told the Evening Advertiser "I am in the process of trying to contact Swindon Town to see how they feel about Peter's future at the club.
"That is the important stage for us and until we hear what they feel it is impossible for us to say anything about his future.
"We have to find out things like are they looking to sell him or keep him? We have to know where Swindon stand before looking to make any decisions ourselves.
"Until we have that discussion with Swindon we don't know what is next.
"We will look at each situation as it comes along."
While refusing to comment on the identity of potential suitors, Van Til did admit there was no shortage of admirers for his client should he be looking for a new challenge.
"There are plenty of people looking at him," he said.
"I would not say anything is imminent at the moment but clubs are certainly keeping an eye on him.
"Peter though is relishing his time at Swindon.
"He has a great relationship with the fans and all his feelings are positive."

planetswans.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #96 på: Mai 30, 2008, 17:17:24 »
Swansea City, Leeds United and Spurs have all been linked in speculation over the future of Swindon goalkeeper Peter Brezovan.
The Swindon keeper is out of contract at the County Ground next summer and talks are wanted between the players representatives and the club as the trio of potential suitors are rumoured to be watching closely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brezovan
http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10341~36888,00.html

Ferre

« Svar #97 på: Mai 30, 2008, 21:07:30 »
Sesong for rykter og spekulasjoner, her er noen meget løse fra en bruker på WACCOE:

"Obviously difficult to believe I agree but I had information on us signing Martin Hiden a few years back and that came true.

Have several pieces of information.

A bid for the club has been made (no idea who), Bates rejected and said investment only.

Beckford IS going to Charlton (no idea how much for).

Douglas IS going to Burnley.

Three players I have not really heard of, Maynard,Brezveren,Sharp are coming in."

Han sier dette garantert kommer til skje. Vet det er tvilsomt, men det gjør overhodet ingenting at vi selger Beckford hvis vi henter inn Maynard og Sharp (Billy? Er ikke sikker på hvem det er snakk om). Douglas kan vel også erstattes...
« Siste redigering: Mai 30, 2008, 21:14:30 av Ferre »

auren

« Svar #98 på: Mai 30, 2008, 22:02:28 »
Tar gjerne et bytte mellom Beckford og Sharp :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Sleivind

« Svar #99 på: Mai 30, 2008, 22:16:28 »
Sesong for rykter og spekulasjoner, her er noen meget løse fra en bruker på WACCOE:

"Obviously difficult to believe I agree but I had information on us signing Martin Hiden a few years back and that came true.

Have several pieces of information.

A bid for the club has been made (no idea who), Bates rejected and said investment only.

Beckford IS going to Charlton (no idea how much for).

Douglas IS going to Burnley.

Three players I have not really heard of, Maynard,Brezveren,Sharp are coming in."

Han sier dette garantert kommer til skje. Vet det er tvilsomt, men det gjør overhodet ingenting at vi selger Beckford hvis vi henter inn Maynard og Sharp (Billy? Er ikke sikker på hvem det er snakk om). Douglas kan vel også erstattes...

Douglas skal ikke ut så lenge erstatteren ikke heter Fabregas eller lignende. Er begynt å bli litt glad i Douglas. Det er sjelden kost for oss at en spiller er i klubben lenger enn 1 år, enten så forsvinner de pga at de er; gode, dårlige, sure, dårlige holdninger eller så forsvinner de fordi vi bytter manager. Douglas har vært her ei stund nå, han er kanskje ikke verdens beste fotballspiller. Men han har hvertfall holdningene på plass, og han har vist seg å være viktig for oss, spesielt på dette nivået her.

kjelvi

« Svar #100 på: Mai 31, 2008, 13:14:37 »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brezovan
http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10341~36888,00.html

BREZOVAN SET FOR ROBINS TALKS
Highly-rated goalkeeper Peter Brezovan is set for talks with Swindon to determine where his future lies.
The Slovakian was in sparkling form for the Robins last season, attracting the interest of several clubs in the process.http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer_league_1_and_2/08/05/30/SWINDON_STORY_SWINDON_-_0040C.html

kjelvi

« Svar #101 på: Mai 31, 2008, 19:57:07 »
Bates - We don't have to sell

Whites supremo says club not under pressure to sell

Leeds United chairman Ken Bates says manager Gary McAllister is under no pressure to sell any of his players this summer.
In years gone by Leeds have been forced into fire-sales in order to balance crippling debts, although this time The Whites are in a much healthier position.
It had been thought after missing out on promotion via the play-offs the likes of Jermaine Beckford and Jonathan Howson could be targeted by Championship clubs.
However, Bates insists no one will be leaving Elland Road this summer unless they do not feature in McAllister's long-term plans.

"This is the next chapter now, and we're already buzzing," he told Yorkshire Radio.
"I've had a meeting with Gary and Shaun, going over every player we've got and every player we want to get, and we're getting things ship-shape for next season.
"Gary doesn't have to sell, the only ones may be the players that he might not want.
"He has identified the players he wants and we can't wait to see the fixture list to see who will feel the rough edge of our strike force come August."

panzzer

« Svar #102 på: Juni 01, 2008, 02:25:13 »
det høres da veldig bra ut ;D ;D Hørest jo da også ut som det er spillere på vei inni ;D
There is only on real united
Leeds United

kjelvi

« Svar #103 på: Juni 01, 2008, 16:45:26 »
Fans eye Carlisle stopper Westwood

Carlisle United goalkeeper Keiren Westwood certainly made an impression on the supporters of Leeds United during the clubs epic play-off semi-final matches. The 23 year old was outstanding in both ties, and has topped a poll of potential Summer signings that fans would like to see arrive at Elland Road.
Westwood has been the Cumbrian's number one for the past three seasons and his recent progress has seen him gain international recognition, being called into the Republic of Ireland squad by boss Giovanni Trapattoni on the strength of his play-off heroics against the Whites.
The quick, agile keeper was named in the League One team of the season, and with only 12 months left on his current contract, is sure to attract a lot of interest during the transfer window.
Second in the poll of potential new recruits is Crewe Alexandra's young striker Nicky Maynard. The 21 year old has hit 32 goals in just 59 appearances for the Railwaymen, and is another player that will not doubt appear on the radar of Leeds boss Gary McAllister.

glorygloryleedsunited.com

Who should Leeds sign this summer?
 Westwood (Carlisle)
 Davies (Tranmere)
 Maynard (Crewe)
 Puncheon (Barnet)
 Hackney (Carlisle)

kjelvi

« Svar #104 på: Juni 01, 2008, 16:46:18 »
(.........) Jermaine Beckford's agent has insisted that the striker will be "happy" to remain with Leeds next season – but would consider the option of a transfer elsewhere if the Elland Road club are presented with an offer they can't refuse.
The 20-goal forward has already been linked with Newcastle, Norwich City and Reading and is likely to be the subject of offers from rival clubs during the close-season, but Beckford's agent claims he would only consider a move out of Elland Road if Leeds wish to sell him.
Nick Rubery, who represents the 24-year-old, said: "Jermaine won't be walking into Leeds United and asking for a transfer.
"If Leeds accept an offer from another club then we'd have to consider it, but that's up to the club to decide. Jermaine won't be making any demands.
"He's happy at Leeds."

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #105 på: Juni 01, 2008, 16:48:22 »
(........) The fact that we're in League One means we have to operate on a different budget than we might have done, but we prepared for both possibilities before the play-off final. We'll help Gary to get the players he wants."
Leeds have already lined up the signing of Andy Robinson on a free transfer from Swansea City, and the close-season will give McAllister the chance to remould a squad which was largely constructed by his predecessor, Dennis Wise.
The departures began this week with club captain Alan Thompson announcing his retirement from professional football and Darren Kenton moving on at the end of his contract, but Leeds are preparing to offer a new deal to young midfielder Jonathan Howson after his exploits during the 2007-08 term.
Bates said: "We're planning to give Jonny Howson a new contract, and if it hadn't been for the play-offs it's something we would have looked at already.
"Every year we try to do things that will benefit the club in the future, and we'll spend about £750,000 on ground improvements at Elland Road this summer. I know the fans don't care about that, but it's an important process and it adds to the enjoyment of the supporters who go to games.
"Thorp Arch could also do with a bit of maintenance, and we want to keep the academy up to the standard that people expect. These things matter.
"As far as signing players goes, the play-offs have obviously put us back by three weeks and there's a lot of hard work to be done between now and the start of next season.
"But I think that a lot of players will want to come here if they get the chance." (.......)

YEP

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #106 på: Juni 01, 2008, 17:02:36 »
(.........) Jermaine Beckford's agent has insisted that the striker will be "happy" to remain with Leeds next season – but would consider the option of a transfer elsewhere if the Elland Road club are presented with an offer they can't refuse.
The 20-goal forward has already been linked with Newcastle, Norwich City and Reading and is likely to be the subject of offers from rival clubs during the close-season, but Beckford's agent claims he would only consider a move out of Elland Road if Leeds wish to sell him.
Nick Rubery, who represents the 24-year-old, said: "Jermaine won't be walking into Leeds United and asking for a transfer.
"If Leeds accept an offer from another club then we'd have to consider it, but that's up to the club to decide. Jermaine won't be making any demands.
"He's happy at Leeds."

YEP

Lorimers view på det samme (også YEP):
If Jermaine Beckford goes – and my gut feeling is that he probably will – then some work will be needed up front, but this is as stable a platform as we've had to build on for many years.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/LORIMER-Leeds-United-straight-up.4134150.jp
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

pesi

« Svar #107 på: Juni 02, 2008, 12:39:08 »
Leeds boss Gary McAllister is lining up a £500,000 bid for frozen-out Celtic striker Derek Riorden.
15 points who gives a f**k, we're Super Leeds and we're going up!

LeifMorten

« Svar #108 på: Juni 02, 2008, 12:49:55 »
Grei CV. scoret en del mål. Spesielt i Hibernian, 54 på 123 kamper. Har 5 på 24 i Celtic. Kan sikkert bidra på nivå 3.

Peter7

« Svar #109 på: Juni 02, 2008, 13:37:36 »
Vi er vel blitt linket med Riordan tidligere også, da vi lå litt høyere i divisjonssystemet, uten at dette ble til noe.
Kan jo lure på hvorfor han er frosset ut i Celtic ... muligens er dette en spiller som trenger en Wisere managertype enn Mac?
Ja takk likevel, men - sikkert andre (mindre klubber på høyere nivå) som også er ute etter denne spilleren.
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

Trond90

« Svar #110 på: Juni 02, 2008, 13:38:03 »
Få inn Riordan, men er han villig til og spille på 3 nivå i engelsk fotball? La oss håpe det! ;)
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

RuneSve

« Svar #111 på: Juni 02, 2008, 14:45:10 »
... muligens er dette en spiller som trenger en Wisere managertype enn Mac?

Tja, vi så jo hvordan Freedman presterte, han var vel frosset ut i QPR, og det var Macca som hentet han.

lojosang

« Svar #112 på: Juni 02, 2008, 15:05:27 »
... muligens er dette en spiller som trenger en Wisere managertype enn Mac?

Tja, vi så jo hvordan Freedman presterte, han var vel frosset ut i QPR, og det var Macca som hentet han.

Crystal Palace
- Leif Olav

Peter7

« Svar #113 på: Juni 02, 2008, 15:07:15 »
Mente Wisere - ikke visere. ;)
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

Ferre

« Svar #114 på: Juni 02, 2008, 15:14:54 »
Riordan ville vært en meget bra signering, men tviler på at han er villig til å gå til et League One-lag.

kjelvi

« Svar #115 på: Juni 02, 2008, 16:40:23 »
(.........) Jermaine Beckford's agent has insisted that the striker will be "happy" to remain with Leeds next season – but would consider the option of a transfer elsewhere if the Elland Road club are presented with an offer they can't refuse. The 20-goal forward has already been linked with Newcastle, Norwich City and Reading and is likely to be the subject of offers from rival clubs during the close-season, but Beckford's agent claims he would only consider a move out of Elland Road if Leeds wish to sell him.

Glenn must splash cash

Norwich City manager Glenn Roeder will have to dig deep if he wants to land Leeds United's star striker Jermaine Beckford.
Roeder was linked with the League One hot shot in January and could make an approach as he looks to bolster his rather thin strike force for the forthcoming campaign.
The 24-year-old could be on his way out of Yorkshire following United's defeat by Doncaster in the League One play-off final and interest is likely to surround the 20-goal forward throughout the summer.
But the ball is in Leeds court over any possible transfer, according to Beckford's agent.
With the player contracted to the Elland Road club for the next two years, it will be United's decision on whether they cash in on Beckford.
“If Leeds accept an offer from another club then we'd have to consider it, but that's up to the club to decide,” said the striker's agent, Nick Rubery. “Jermaine won't be making any demands and at the moment. He's just getting over Sunday's game. He's happy at Leeds.
“Jermaine won't be walking into Leeds United and asking for a transfer. He's got two years left on his contract and he's very settled in Leeds. He's very down after Sunday because it was a chance for him and the club to move to a higher level, but that's football,” Rubery told the Yorkshire Evening Post.
While Roeder is looking for new faces all over the pitch, a quality striker will be near the top of his list.
Beckford was linked with the Canaries during the January transfer window, but he had already signed a long-term deal at Elland Road. Derby County, Newcastle United and Reading have all been linked with a possible swoop for Beckford since.
Beckford bagged 20 goals in League One last season and though Leeds manager Gary McAllister will be under no obligation to sell players during the summer - despite the prospect of a second season in the third tier of English football - a big offer could still persuade the Scot to cash in on his leading goalscorer.

eveningnews24.co.uk

isak

« Svar #116 på: Juni 02, 2008, 18:29:46 »
Vi er vel blitt linket med Riordan tidligere også, da vi lå litt høyere i divisjonssystemet, uten at dette ble til noe.
Kan jo lure på hvorfor han er frosset ut i Celtic ... muligens er dette en spiller som trenger en Wisere managertype enn Mac?
Ja takk likevel, men - sikkert andre (mindre klubber på høyere nivå) som også er ute etter denne spilleren.
Riordan ville utvilsomt vore ein utruleg signering. So utruleg at den neppe vert noko av. Men likavell artig å verta linka til spelara av sopass god kvalitet!

kilgallon

« Svar #117 på: Juni 02, 2008, 23:24:34 »
Jeg sier selg Beckford for la oss si 3 mill pund og hent Rade Prica i Sunderland for ca det halve. Se det vil være en god deal!!

martind

« Svar #118 på: Juni 03, 2008, 09:17:02 »
hvis vi får såpass som 3 mill pund for beckford, så er det jo bare å selge. Kan hente en solid erstatter for under det.
Men vi må uansett få på plass en ving eller to, og en god back hvis vi skal vinner ligaen til neste år. Hadde vært perfekt hvis Freedman hadde blitt da:)
MOT!! We are Leeds!

Bjorn

« Svar #119 på: Juni 03, 2008, 10:15:59 »
Var det ikke sterke rykter om å signere Riordan når han var rundt 18-19 år? Da var han jo et supertalent. Hent han til Leeds, så han slipper å råtne på benken i Celtic.
Marching On! 4276