Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del VII  (Lest 54528 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

josoer

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del VII
« Svar #30 på: Oktober 28, 2008, 19:56:37 »
Tviler også sterkt på at Windass er rette mannen. Men majoriteten på dette forumet var jo også skeptisk til Dougie F.

Stifler

« Svar #31 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 10:23:08 »
Windass open to Leeds move
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4421637,00.html

Jeg tar med meg et tau ut i garasjen, hvis han signerer.........

Absolutt ikke! :)
-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

kjelvi

« Svar #32 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 15:48:42 »
Leeds boss Gary McAllister will watch Hull pair Dean Windass and Wayne Brown in a closed-door game on Monday. (The People)
Deano considers Leeds move
DEAN Windass today said he would consider a move to Leeds United should he fail to fight his way into the Hull City first team.

Hull City have turned down a loan move from Oldham for striker Dean Windass who is also wanted by Leeds United. (Daily Mail)

Hull City star in Leeds United link:
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Hull-City-star-in-Leeds.4635804.jp

I'd definitely consider Leeds move:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/?q=content/hulls-windass-id-definitely-consider-leeds-move

Hero Windass open to move
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpool-football-club/Hero-Windass-open-to-move.4638561.jp

Dean Windass 'would consider' Leeds United switch
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/YOUR-VIEWS-Dean-Windass-would.4638634.jp

Windass ponders Leeds move
http://www.clubcall.com/leeds-united/windass-ponders-leeds-move-805975.html

Deano bid off the agenda
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/LEEDS-UNITED-Deano-bid-off.4638610.jp

Windass Admits He May Move
http://www.hull.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=129960

Windass considering Whites switch
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_4425914,00.html

« Siste redigering: Oktober 29, 2008, 15:58:03 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #33 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 15:58:46 »
Leeds monitoring Hull's Windass

Leeds manager Gary McAllister has admitted he does want to sign Hull City striker Dean Windass.
The 39-year-old has said he is interested in moving to Elland Road on loan and has already held talks the United boss.
"Dean falls into a whole group of players we want to bring to the club," McAllister told BBC Radio Leeds.
"I spoke to him after a friendly on Monday, for someone his age he's still in great condition and very capable."
Windass has only made one substitute appearance for Hull City in the Premier League this season and has publically spoken of his frustration at the lack of first-team opportunities.
The former builder has been linked with numerous other clubs, including Oldham and Bradford City.
However it is understood that League Two Bradford could not afford to pay Windass' wages.
A deal with Leeds is also unlikely to happen soon, as they look to trim their squad.
"Unfortunately our situation is that we are looking at players going out the other way before we can bring anyone else in," said McAllister.

BBC

kjelvi

« Svar #34 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 16:00:57 »
Arsene Wenger is eyeing up a £6million swoop for Leeds wonderkid Fabial Delph. (Sunday Mirror)
Exclusive: Arsene Wenger eyes next Fabian Dalph move
Ace talent spotter Arsene Wenger is lining up a £6million swoop for Leeds wonderkid Fabian Delph.
The Arsenal boss, who has already spent around £15m in signing teenagers Aaron Ramsey and Theo Walcott from the lower divisions, has now set his sights on the England Under-19 midfielder.

Arsenal weighing up £6m bid for Leeds star Fabian Delph
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking 18-year-old Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph and could offer £6million. (The Mirror)

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Roy

« Svar #36 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 20:08:39 »
Arsene Wenger is eyeing up a £6million swoop for Leeds wonderkid Fabial Delph. (Sunday Mirror)
Ace talent spotter Arsene Wenger is lining up a £6million swoop for Leeds wonderkid Fabian Delph.
The Arsenal boss, who has already spent around £15m in signing teenagers Aaron Ramsey and Theo Walcott from the lower divisions, has now set his sights on the England Under-19 midfielder.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking 18-year-old Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph and could offer £6million. (The Mirror)

Hands off  >:(
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

lufc86

« Svar #37 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 21:53:47 »
Trur ikkje det ville ha vore so gale og fått inn ein spelar som Dean Windass. På lån sjølvsagt.
Mannen er god nok for denne divisjonen. Han er ein vinnartype som kan spre litt giver og glød i laget. Han har nok mange tjuvtriks på lager han kan læra vekk. I tillegg kan han legge av litt press fra skuldrane til Becks and Becks. Eg vil ikkje at ein klubb som pustar oss i nakken. LES oldham, skal få kloa i han.

Han er 39 år, og kun ei kortsiktig løysing. Men eg er Leeds fan, og klubben går framfor individ. Uansett alder, hudfarge eller religion. Så lenge han vil gjera ein jobb for Leeds, så lenge Leeds blir betre, så lenge vi supportarar blir nøgde er eg glad om han blir Leeds spelar for nokre månadar.

Eg trur med Windass som ein (sleten?) propell heilt der framme kan spre innsatsvilje i alle rekkjer i laget, både på trening og kamp.

Eg har kun eitt ønske, og det er opprykk. Eg gir blaffen i om det blir 1 eller 2 plass, så lenge me spelar i CCC neste år.
@m_sortland på twitter

SveinArve

« Svar #38 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 22:01:20 »
Sumo kamp mot Robbo da!
------------------------------
Proud member of LUSCOS

http://www.skarbovikfotball.blogspot.com

lufc86

« Svar #39 på: Oktober 29, 2008, 22:09:01 »
Sumo ja.. :) hadde vertfall blitt kamp om plassen på frokostbordet:)
@m_sortland på twitter

kjelvi

« Svar #40 på: Oktober 30, 2008, 18:43:48 »

Sunderland manager Roy Keane has joined Arsenal in the race to sign Leeds' 17-year-old midfielder Fabian Delph for about £6m. (The Sun)

kjelvi

« Svar #41 på: Oktober 30, 2008, 18:46:05 »
Leeds monitoring Hull's Windass
Leeds manager Gary McAllister has admitted he does want to sign Hull City striker Dean Windass.
The 39-year-old has said he is interested in moving to Elland Road on loan and has already held talks the United boss.

Hull striker Dean Windass could be on his way to Leeds, if they can reduce their wage bill first. (Daily Mirror)
But a sticking point for Leeds could be the 39-year-old's salary of about £10,000 a week. (Various)
Leeds have been priced out of a move for veteran Hull star Dean Windass. (The Sun)
Leeds have rejected a shock bid by veteran Hull striker Dean Windass to join them. (Daily Express)

kjelvi

« Svar #42 på: Oktober 30, 2008, 18:48:15 »
Hull striker Dean Windass could be on his way to Leeds, if they can reduce their wage bill first. (Daily Mirror)
But a sticking point for Leeds could be the 39-year-old's salary of about £10,000 a week. (Various)
Leeds have been priced out of a move for veteran Hull star Dean Windass. (The Sun)
Leeds have rejected a shock bid by veteran Hull striker Dean Windass to join them. (Daily Express)

Windass going nowhere

Hull City chairman Paul Duffen has denied claims striker Dean Windass is on the verge of a loan move to League One side Leeds United.
A source close to the Tigers claimed the 39-year-old would complete a move to Elland Road on Thursday afternoon.
However, Duffen told BBC Radio Humberside: "No approach has been made by Leeds United to anyone at the football club.
"It's a complete non-story and definitely not happening."
Windass is believed to have rejected approaches from Oldham and Doncaster and stated on his online blog earlier this week that he had held brief talks with Leeds boss Gary McAllister.
Meanwhile, the West Yorkshire club are also denying the reports and have told BBC Radio Leeds that they are "happy with the squad" and "not looking to add to it in the immediate term".
The veteran held talks with Hull boss Phil Brown in September about his future at the KC Stadium after slipping down the pecking order following the summer arrivals of Marlon King, Daniel Cousin and Geovanni.
And his cause has not been helped by the Tigers' stunning start to life in the Premier League, which has seen them take 20 points from their first 10 games to sit in fifth place.
Windass scored 15 goals as Hull won promotion via the Championship play-offs last season, including the winner in the final against Bristol City.
But he has started only one game this season - the Tigers' Carling Cup defeat at Swansea in August in which he scored - and made just two substitute appearances against Wigan and Chelsea in the Premier League.

BBC

Stifler

« Svar #43 på: Oktober 30, 2008, 20:46:15 »
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_4431351,00.html

Windass admitted earlier this week that he would consider a move to the Yorkshire club if he failed to win back his place in Hull's side.

But Leeds manager Gary McAllister told the Yorkshire Evening Post: "I'm more than happy with the squad at this current time and have no immediate plans to add players to it."

Windass, 39, was instrumental in Hull's promotion to the Premier League last season and had been reported to be ready to join Leeds in time for Saturday's game at Cheltenham.

-Nr 2 er den første taperen-

kjelvi

« Svar #44 på: Oktober 31, 2008, 09:48:31 »
Fortsatt  bra trøkk på ryktebørsen om Deano:

Hull striker Dean Windass has called off his loan move to Leeds United after being promised a run-out at Old Trafford to face champions Manchester United on Saturday. (The Sun)

Or, Windass could make his Leeds United debut at Cheltenham on Saturday after Hull agreed to fund half his wages. (Daily Mirror)
Dean Windass is to join Leeds on loan from Hull. (Mirror)

« Siste redigering: Oktober 31, 2008, 09:51:13 av kjelvi »

samadhi

« Svar #45 på: November 01, 2008, 08:00:00 »
Ser at Andy Cole er frigitt fra Nott Forest. Han var aktuell for oss i sommer, og jeg synes vi skal hente han inn på kontrakt ut sesongen. Med sin rutine og nese for mål kunne han vært en nyttig spiller for oss. Har mer tro på at han kunne gjort enn god jobb enn Dean Windass!
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Kato

« Svar #46 på: November 01, 2008, 08:55:14 »
Ikke god nok for Forest. Er han da god nok for oss?

kjelvi

« Svar #47 på: November 01, 2008, 12:01:21 »
Ser at Andy Cole er frigitt fra Nott Forest. Har mer tro på at han kunne gjort enn god jobb enn Dean Windass!

Hmmmmm. Skeptisk til dem begge, men mest til Cole. Deano er i det minste en kriger når det er motgang (som trolig er eventuelt tiltenkt rolle dersom/hvis ...

kjelvi

« Svar #48 på: November 01, 2008, 12:13:34 »
Prutts pays tribute to Windass

David Prutton has paid tribute to the longevity of Dean Windass after a friendly encounter with the veteran Hull City striker this week.
Prutton and Windass were both involved in a behind-closed-doors game between Leeds and Hull on Monday morning, and the practice match led to a week of rumours linking City's 39-year-old forward with a loan move to Elland Road.
Windass' chances at Hull have been limited this season following City's promotion to the Premier League, and the two clubs were forced to issue denials on Thursday in response to reports that he would join up with United ahead of their match at Cheltenham Town this afternoon.
Gary McAllister claimed he had "no immediate plans" to strengthen his squad, and the Leeds boss has also indicated that players will be required to leave Elland Road before he can add others to the club's wage bill.
But McAllister expressed admiration for the condition of Windass after Monday's friendly and Prutton was also impressed by the forward's fitness, admitting he would welcome his arrival at Elland Road if Leeds made a serious attempt to bring Windass to West Yorkshire.
Prutton said: "You get the whole package with Dean.
"He's played for a hell of a long time at a very high level and I don't think you can play for that long without picking a lot of things up.
"Even the bits of him I saw on Monday showed that he has a great understanding, and he's clever in the way he uses other players and uses space.
"As a personality, I think he'd be good to have around. People assume that when a footballer gets to a certain age that's them done, but he's battling against that and he's showing that he can still do a job. Having a talismanic figure like that would be great."
McAllister is not short of options in attack and his two leading strikers, Jermaine Beckford and Luciano Becchio, have already scored 20 goals between them this season.
Summer signing Enoch Showunmi has made a smaller impression on United's term, though the ex-Bristol City forward has scored four times in his five starts, and McAllister also has Scottish striker Robert Snodgrass available to him.
Prutton said: "If you look at the raw pace of Becks, the strength and the adaptability that Luciano's given us, and the power of Enoch, I think Windass would bring something else to that group."
Hull chairman Paul Duffen appears to have ruled out any prospect of Windass linking up with Leeds, describing speculation claiming the striker was poised to sign for United as a "non-story", but the 39-year-old looks unlikely to play a major role in Hull's Premier League campaign.
Windass' strike in last season's Championship play-off final carried Hull into England's top flight for the first time in their history, but a spate of signings at the KC Stadium during the summer has left him on the fringes of Phil Brown's squad.

YEP

Dennis

« Svar #49 på: November 01, 2008, 12:59:17 »
Ser at Andy Cole er frigitt fra Nott Forest. Har mer tro på at han kunne gjort enn god jobb enn Dean Windass!

Hmmmmm. Skeptisk til dem begge, men mest til Cole. Deano er i det minste en kriger når det er motgang (som trolig er eventuelt tiltenkt rolle dersom/hvis ...

Tiltredes!
Marching on together!

auren

« Svar #50 på: November 01, 2008, 13:23:55 »
Herlig svar fra Bates i gårsdagens LUTV News angående Windass:

"Our future is in Delphs, not in Windasses" ;D

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #51 på: November 01, 2008, 15:50:45 »

Sweet music in my ears

stian

« Svar #52 på: November 02, 2008, 09:32:04 »

auren

Man kan si hva man vil om Bates, men han er utvilsomt en artig skrue  ;D

Hadde dette vært for to-tre år siden kan du banne på at Delph, Howson og White hadde vært på tur ut for småpenger, mens Windass ville blitt hentet inn på lån for å danne spisspar med Brian Deane.

kjelvi

« Svar #53 på: November 02, 2008, 11:05:32 »
Seiglivet rykte...

Arsenal and Sunderland are in a battle to sign 18-year-old Leeds midfielder Fabien Delph for £6m. (News of the World)

kjelvi

« Svar #54 på: November 02, 2008, 11:12:35 »
Seiglivet rykte...

Arsenal and Sunderland are in a battle to sign 18-year-old Leeds midfielder Fabien Delph for £6m. (News of the World)

KEANE IN FOR LEEDS STARLET DEALTH
Sunderland tussle with Arsenal for £6m boy wonder

ROY KEANE hopes to trump old rival Arsene Wenger by beating him to the signing of Leeds starlet Fabien Delph.
Arsenal boss Wenger is planning a £6million bid for the midfielder after a string of impressive displays.
But Sunderland boss Keane also wants Delph, 18, and will battle it out with the Gunners for his signature.

newsoftheworld.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #55 på: November 02, 2008, 11:14:42 »
Seiglivet rykte...

.....Arsenal boss Wenger is planning a £6million bid for the midfielder after a string of impressive displays, which has also alerted Middlesbrough, Everton, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Aston Villa and Newcastle.....

http://www.lep.co.uk/national-football/Race-on-for-6m-teenage.4652519.jp

Dennis

« Svar #56 på: November 02, 2008, 13:30:48 »

Sweet music in my ears

Og i mine!  :)

Nok en gang; denne siden av Bates, hvor han ikke er presset til å selge spillere, har vi fortsatt ikke sett i mer enn et års tid. Vi har ikke solgt unna profiler som har svekket laget, siden vi ble satt under administrasjon.

Om det lanseres et latterlig høyt bud på Delph, med money up front og store bonus- og videresalgsklausuler, så kan det selvsagt hende unggutten blir solgt. Tviler derimot på at han forsvinner for et engangsbeløp på £5-6 millioner. Delph kan spille i Premier League om kort tid, så hvorfor selge en spiller som kan være med å ta oss dit?

Bates er heller ikke så dum at han hadde uttalt seg slik, dersom han ønsket å selge Fabian i januar eller til sommeren, for å generere penger til tilbakekjøp av TA etc. Blir i alle fall utrolig skuffet om vi slipper en slik juvel uten en virkelig kamp, nå som vi faktisk har råd til å beholde han. Både Cardiff og Southampton presset store summer utav Arsenal ved kjøp av deres talenter. Leeds bør ikke stå tilbake for de klubbene...
Marching on together!

baste

« Svar #57 på: November 02, 2008, 13:38:36 »

Sweet music in my ears

Og i mine!  :)

Nok en gang; denne siden av Bates, hvor han ikke er presset til å selge spillere, har vi fortsatt ikke sett i mer enn et års tid. Vi har ikke solgt unna profiler som har svekket laget, siden vi ble satt under administrasjon.

Om det lanseres et latterlig høyt bud på Delph, med money up front og store bonus- og videresalgsklausuler, så kan det selvsagt hende unggutten blir solgt. Tviler derimot på at han forsvinner for et engangsbeløp på £5-6 millioner. Delph kan spille i Premier League om kort tid, så hvorfor selge en spiller som kan være med å ta oss dit?

Bates er heller ikke så dum at han hadde uttalt seg slik, dersom han ønsket å selge Fabian i januar eller til sommeren, for å generere penger til tilbakekjøp av TA etc. Blir i alle fall utrolig skuffet om vi slipper en slik juvel uten en virkelig kamp, nå som vi faktisk har råd til å beholde han. Både Cardiff og Southampton presset store summer utav Arsenal ved kjøp av deres talenter. Leeds bør ikke stå tilbake for de klubbene...

LEEDS er en stor klubb!! Delph blir...[/color]

kjelvi

« Svar #58 på: November 03, 2008, 12:17:03 »
Scott Gardner: Farsley Celtic re-sign Leeds United star on loan
Leeds United full-back Scott Gardner has rejoined Farsley Celtic on loan.
Gardner completed a month at Throstle Nest last season, making three appearances for Farsley, and the 20-year-old will spend the next four weeks with the Conference North club.
Returnerer denne uke tilbake til Torpe Arch etter en måned hos bykollega Farsley Celtic, som trenes av ex-Leeds-spillerne Mark Jackson (spiller, ass. manager, trener U18 og sjef for Football in Community) og Neil Parsley (caretaker).
To kamper ble det for Scott i denne perioden.
Rykte om ny utlånsavtale - denne gangen til Grimsby Town.
Ikke'no på Leeds' siden, men det skal foreligge en forespørsel.

Newell targets Grimsby signings 
Grimsby Town manager Mike Newell hopes the addition of new players will kick-start his side's League Two campaign.
The Mariners have not won for 21 games and they are the only side in the Football League yet to win a game so far this season.
Newell told BBC Radio Humberside: "If I can add another one, maybe two, then maybe we can start to get a result."
Loan signings Jean Paul Kalala and Rob Atkinson made their debuts on Saturday but Grimsby went on to lose 2-1. (...)

BBC

kjelvi

« Svar #59 på: November 03, 2008, 12:17:51 »
QPR, Southampton and Cardiff are in competition to sign £1.5m-rated Leeds midfielder Bradley Johnson. (Mirror)

Doncaster are set to step up their bid to sign Hull's Dean Windass. (Star)