Skrevet av Emne: KAMP: vs. Derby County 11/11  (Lest 72702 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

KAMP: vs. Derby County 11/11
« på: November 05, 2008, 01:02:45 »

Kamp mot Derby County på Pride Park tirsdag 11. november, kl. 20.45.
Kampen er 4. runde i Carling cup.

http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10270,00.html
http://www.dcscnb.no/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_County_F.C.

Overall Record: 103   51-26-26  162-122
- Home:  31-11-7 86-40
- Away/Neutral:  20-15-19 74-82

Kjentfolk på Pride Park:

* Rob Hulse:
- http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10270~9710,00.html
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Hulse

* Adam Pearson: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Pearson
* Trevor Birch: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Birch

Tidligere oppgjør i ligacupen:
25/10/1995 Baseball Ground LCR3 1 - 0 16030 Speed
27/09/1971 Elland Road LCR2R 2 - 0 28132 Lorimer, Lorimer
08/09/1971 Baseball Ground LCR2 0 - 0 34023 -
07/02/1968 Elland Road LCSF2 3 - 2 29367 Belfitt, Belfitt, E. Gray
17/01/1968 Baseball Ground LCSF1 1 - 0 31904 Giles (pen)

Egen Forum-tråd om trekningen (av 27/10): http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=11135.0
« Siste redigering: November 05, 2008, 01:18:51 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

Sv: KAMP: vs. Derby County 11/11
« Svar #1 på: November 05, 2008, 01:17:34 »
Kamp 4/11:

Villa - scored three in Derby win.

Brighton 1 Derby County 4
Argentinian forward Emanuel Villa netted a hat-trick as Derby set up a Carling Cup fourth-round home date with Leeds following victory on the south coast.
The Rams, who have now lost just one of their last 12 games, took the lead in the 28th minute.
Poland striker Przemyslaw Kazmierczak, on loan from Porto, delivered a cross which Albion goalkeeper John Sullivan came to collect. But under pressure, he dropped the ball and Villa - who went from villain to hero after scoring at both ends in the East Midlands derby against Nottingham Forest on Sunday - was on hand to prod home from six yards.
The Rams doubled their advantage six minutes later when Nathan Ellington slotted past Sullivan after Dean Leacock's ball had put him clean through. But Brighton responded immediately and cut the deficit within two minutes when Tommy Elphick headed home Kevin Thornton's corner.
However, Villa put the result beyond doubt in the 73rd minute, heading home a cross from substitute Gary Teale, before claiming his third with a neat finish from six yards three minutes from time.
The Seagulls, who knocked out Premier League big-spenders Manchester City in the last round, made a promising start and twice came close to opening the scoring inside the first six minutes.
First Thornton was denied by Rams goalkeeper Roy Carroll from 12 yards and moments later only a goalline clearance from Leacock prevented Stuart Fleetwood from scoring.
Albion had the ball in the net in the eighth minute. Fleetwood sprung the offside trap and set up Glenn Murray, who tapped home only to be denied by the linesman's flag for offside.
Derby finally came to life in the 12th minute but after the ball fell to Kazmierczak, he could not keep his effort down from 12 yards.
Five minutes later, team-mate Kris Commons also failed to hit the target from similar range following Kazmierczak's corner and then Ellington should have done better than head Commons' corner into the arms of Sullivan.
The visitors seemed to have taken control of the tie with two goals inside six minutes only to be pegged back by a Brighton side, who had been unbeaten in their last six games at the Withdean Stadium, when Elphick headed home.
Elphick nearly hauled Albion level in the 65th minute with another close-range header but Carroll kept the ball out before Villa claimed his second of the night to ease the Rams' nerves.
Villa had the chance to claim the match ball moments later but headed wide from six yards but was not to be denied a second time.

Teams
Brighton (1) 1 Derby (2) 4
Brighton: Sullivan, Whing, Elphick, Richards,Hawkins (El-Abd 77), Anyinsah, Cox (McLeod 69), Thomson,Thornton, Fleetwood, Murray (Livermore 78).
Subs Not Used: Kuipers, Loft, Robinson, Fraser.
Goals: Elphick 36.
Derby: Carroll, Connolly, Addison, Nyatanga,Leacock (Zadkovich 58), Stewart, Kazmierczak (Teale 66), Green,Commons, Ellington, Villa (Hanson 89).
Subs Not Used: Bywater, Hulse, Sterjovski, Pereplotkins.
Booked: Addison, Nyatanga.
Goals: Villa 28, Ellington 34, Villa 73, 87.
Att: 6,625

ArneS

« Svar #2 på: November 05, 2008, 07:11:21 »
Dette blir tøft for Leeds, men samtidig en virkelig prøve på hvilket nivå vi er.  Derby er et bedre lag enn tabellsituasjonen skulle tilsi, rett og slett fordi laget kom tregt i gang i årets sesong.

Tror likevel at vi kan bite godt fra oss, og har håp om at vi kan matche Derby spillemessig.
Til en forandring på bortebane kommer vi ikke til å møte et lag som legger seg bakpå, og vi vil få større rom enn vi er vant med.  Nøyaktighet framover på banen er nøkkelen til mål.
Samtidig vil trykket mot eget forsvar bli større enn noen gang tidligere denne sesongen, og jeg blir overrasket hvis vi klarer å stå i mot, dvs unngår baklengs.

Dette blir en kamp med mål begge veier, og jeg håper og tror at Leeds scorer flest!

Ser fram til PL-lag på Elland Road i kvartfinalen!
Den 17. mann

kjelvi

« Svar #3 på: November 05, 2008, 10:28:30 »
County set next up on Carling Cup trail

Leeds United will play Derby County in round four of the Carling Cup after the Rams came through their third-round clash with Brighton.
A hat-trick from Emmanuel Villa earned Derby a 4-1 victory at the Withdean Stadium last night, confirming Pride Park as United's destination in the next stage of the competition.
Leeds have waited for more than a month to learn the identity of their fourth-round opponents, and Gary McAllister's side will visit the Rams next Tuesday with the aim of reaching the quarter-finals for the first time since United appeared in the final of the competition 12 years ago.
Villa scored once before half-time last night before wrapping up Derby's win over Brighton with a brace after the interval, and the victory extended County's unbeaten run to four matches.
United's appearance at Pride Park is a return to a stadium they last visited on the final day of the 2006-07 campaign, the season Leeds were relegated from the Championship under Dennis Wise.
Leeds have received an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets for the November 11 clash but they have the option of increasing that figure should demand require it.
The club began accepting advance applications from supporters at the start of last month in an effort to prevent a last-minute rush for tickets for next week's game.
Speaking after Derby's victory, County manager Paul Jewell said: "There's bound to be a tremendous atmosphere. Leeds are doing very well and it's got the makings of a decent game."
McAllister's players have enjoyed a successful Carling Cup campaign this term, eliminating Chester, Crystal Palace and Hartlepool in previous rounds, and the club's Under-18 side progressed to the second stage of the FA Youth Cup yesterday evening.
United's youngsters claimed a 2-0 victory over Chester at the Deva Stadium to secure a place in round two.

YEP

kjelvi

« Svar #4 på: November 05, 2008, 19:30:41 »
Macca storfornøyd med Derby som motstander - og mener at vi har gode muligheter til å gå videre...

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10273~1444826,00.html

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #5 på: November 05, 2008, 19:38:03 »
Ingen er bedre enn hva tabellsituasjonen tilsier tabellen kan virke uretterdig enkelte ganger, men den gjenspeiler hvor mange poeng man har
Dette blir tøft for Leeds, men samtidig en virkelig prøve på hvilket nivå vi er.  Derby er et bedre lag enn tabellsituasjonen skulle tilsi, rett og slett fordi laget kom tregt i gang i årets sesong.

Tror likevel at vi kan bite godt fra oss, og har håp om at vi kan matche Derby spillemessig.
Til en forandring på bortebane kommer vi ikke til å møte et lag som legger seg bakpå, og vi vil få større rom enn vi er vant med.  Nøyaktighet framover på banen er nøkkelen til mål.
Samtidig vil trykket mot eget forsvar bli større enn noen gang tidligere denne sesongen, og jeg blir overrasket hvis vi klarer å stå i mot, dvs unngår baklengs.

Dette blir en kamp med mål begge veier, og jeg håper og tror at Leeds scorer flest!

Ser fram til PL-lag på Elland Road i kvartfinalen!

kjelvi

« Svar #6 på: November 05, 2008, 19:38:45 »

kjelvi

« Svar #7 på: November 06, 2008, 17:59:18 »
Satser hard cash på at Leeds vinner denne.
Min bookie har ennå ikke lagt ut oddsene, men her skal aldersdommen sikres...

Har vært på Pride Park en gang - en kald søndag i mars 1998.
Men besvares for en festaften - 5-0 til Leeds med Gunnar Halle og Alfi Haaland (sammen med Lee Boywer!) som noen av banens beste. Halle puttet til og med, mens Alfi fikk mestparten av æren for Laursens selvmål.

Skulle gjerne ha tatt turen, men er da på vei til Statene på en jobbtur.
Får trøste meg med de søte minnene og presseklippene: http://www.leedsfans.org.uk/leeds/history/83/8330.html

Promotion 2010

« Svar #8 på: November 06, 2008, 21:14:44 »

Men besvares for en festaften - 5-0 til Leeds med Gunnar Halle og Alfi Haaland (sammen med Lee Boywer!) som noen av banens beste. Halle puttet til og med, mens Alfi fikk mestparten av æren for Laursens selvmål.

Får trøste meg med de søte minnene og presseklippene: http://www.leedsfans.org.uk/leeds/history/83/8330.html

Da husker du vel også den fantastiske pasningen fra innbytter McPhail til JFH før 5-0 målet. Delikat. Akkurat da trodde jeg McPhail ville bli tiårets store for Leeds!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

kjelvi

« Svar #9 på: November 06, 2008, 21:22:39 »

Da husker du vel også den fantastiske pasningen fra innbytter McPhail til JFH før 5-0 målet. Delikat. Akkurat da trodde jeg McPhail ville bli tiårets store for Leeds!

Ja! Den glemmer ikke en fotballelsker så lett.
McP en av mange skuffelser....
Selv om jeg hater Cardiff Shitty (ja, gjør faktisk!) gleder meg at McP fortsatt gjør det bra! En av de få på det laget som har oppført seg anstendig når det gjelder oppgjørene mot Leeds.
Simon Walton derimot er en annen historien...

Trond90

« Svar #10 på: November 07, 2008, 23:37:02 »
Ser frem til denne kampen!
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

kjelvi

« Svar #11 på: November 08, 2008, 22:36:07 »
Kamp 8/11:

Reading - Derby 3-0 (1-0)
R: Noel Hunt 20, Kevin Doyle 68, 75

TEAM:
13. Stephen Bywater, 2. Paul Connolly, 28. Martin Albrechtsen (53), 5. Jordan Stewart, 24. Miles Addison, 4. Paul Green, 3. Gary Teale  (66), 7. Kris Commons, 19. Lewin Nyatanga, 10. Emanuel Villa, 11. Rob Hulse (76).   
- SUBS: 1. Roy Carroll  (GK), 6. Przemyslaw Kazmierczak,  9. Nathan Ellington (76), 21. Claude Davis (53), 25. Nacer Barazite  (66) 

COPPELL HAILS STRIKE PAIR

Steve Coppell praised Kevin Doyle following the 3-0 win over Derby, while Paul Jewell had no complaints with the result.
Doyle was the hero for Reading at the Madejski Stadium with two goals in the victory.
Noel Hunt scored the other goal for Reading and Coppell believes having a goal threat in attack is key to their aspirations of winning promotion back to the Premier League.
Coppell concedes all the speculation over Doyle's future affeted his early season form, but with the Republic of Ireland international recently signing a new deal, Coppell expects big things of the former Cork man.
"There is so much discussion away from the green stuff these days in football," said Coppell.
"All the talk in the summer didn't do Kevin's form any favours at the start of the season, and the concentration on football is so important.
"But he's made a commitment to us now - and he won't be diverted away by speculation.
"Where he'll end up now will be down to how he plays - and he's certainly doing well at the minute.
"We've got combinations now up there. 'Doyler' is scoring consistently - and so is Noel.
"I always say in this division you need two strikers who can score you 40 goals - and I think we have that here."
After Hunt had headed in brother Stephen's corner to give the hosts the lead, Derby winger Kris Commons wasted a great chance to equalise and Coppell admitted it was a crucial point in the game.
"Derby had only been beaten once in 11 and they looked very solid to me on paper," added Coppell.
"We knew it would be a stiff test, and that is what it proved to be.
"The first goal came from nothing; it was a corner, but not one we have worked on.
"We knew we'd have to push on - and we did. The Commons chance was critical - because if he'd scored that it might have been different. But from then on, we looked good."
Jewell had few complaints but also felt the chance spurned by Commons proved to be decisive.
"The best team won. They are a top side, and I think they'll get promotion," commented Jewell.
"They are strong and quick - and once they got the second goal, they closed it off well.
"But you don't get chances like that away from home very often - and you have to take them."
Jewell also hinted he will move into the loan market, after seeing former West Brom centre-half Martin Albrechtsen limp off with a calf strain in the second half.
"We have been hammered with injuries at centre-half this season and we have now lost Martin Albrechtsen with a calf strain," said Jewell.
"He could be out for a while, so I will be looking at getting someone in on loan.
"I said before the game I thought we could gauge our improvement against Reading - and we have evidently still got a long way to go."

kjelvi

« Svar #12 på: November 08, 2008, 22:38:32 »
HULSE SCOOPS PLAYER OF THE MONTH GONG

Derby striker Rob Hulse has been named Powerade Player of the Month for October.
Hulse scored four goals in five Championship games to help the Rams climb eight places in the league table.
Jamal Campbell-Ryce of Barnsley, Ross McCormack of Cardiff City and Wolves' Sylvan Ebanks-Blake were also shortlisted for the award.
Chairman of the judging panel Chris Kamara said: "Rob Hulse picked up a bad injury during his time with Sheffield United and it has taken him a while to fully recover.
"Paul Jewell took him to Derby in the summer and now that he is back to full fitness Rob is showing the Championship just what a prolific goalscorer he is, netting five goals in six games to push Derby into the top half of the table."

kjelvi

« Svar #13 på: November 09, 2008, 21:16:22 »
Beckford poised for return at Derby

Gary McAllister is hoping the extra day’s preparation time for Tuesday night’s Carling Cup fourth round tie at Derby County will enable Leeds United’s top scorer Jermaine Beckford to play.
Beckford, who has 13 goals so far this season including four in the Carling Cup, missed the drawn FA Cup-tie against Northampton Town on Friday night after picking up a slight hip injury in training the day before.
Robert Snodgrass came in to partner Luciano Becchio in the attack and the Scot impressed but if Beckford recovers in time he will return at Pride Park despite failing to find the net in his last five appearances.
McAllister said: “Playing the FA Cup tie on Friday night helps our preparations going into Tuesday’s game at Derby. I am really looking forward to going to Pride Park and taking on a club that was in the Premiership last season.
“Although Jermaine picked up a slight hip injury in training he should be okay for the week’s matches.”
McAllister is wasting no time brooding over Leeds’ failure to kill off Northampton, who were reduced to ten men from the 27th minute dismissal of midfielder Giles Coke.
The Leeds manager said: “The doom and gloom people you get around all football clubs will look at it and say it was a bad result but I am not going to lose any sleep.
“I thought at times we played some good football. The players are doing the things I ask of them apart from the final ball.
"The philosophy is to get the ball down, work it and try to get opponents facing two men against one. We did that for lots of the game, we hit a post twice and on another night we could have had four or five.
“The bottom line is that we are still in the FA Cup and the Carling Cup and we are near the top of the league.
“Matches are coming thick and fast but we have a big squad that can cope, so we just have to get on with it.”

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #14 på: November 09, 2008, 21:17:17 »
Albrechtsen adds to woes

Derby County boss Paul Jewell hopes to strengthen his squad after learning that Martin Albrechtsen is set to miss the Rams' Carling Cup clash with Leeds United after picking up a calf strain in the 3-0 defeat at Reading.
The Dane has endured an injury-ravaged spell and was only starting his second game since the end of September.
Jewell confirmed: "Martin's pulled his calf. He's now done his groin, his hamstring and his calf recently, which is very frustrating.
"We've been looking, we've made enquiries, not just at centre-half but in other areas of the squad too.
"We've been making progress recently but I'm aware we need to improve as we go along. Calls have been made but we haven't been getting the answers we want."

4thegame.co.uk

kjelvi

« Svar #15 på: November 10, 2008, 12:34:18 »
Rob's set for Uniited Rams raid

Robert Snodgrass is hoping his man-of-the-match performance against Northampton Town will keep him at the forefront of Leeds United's plans for tomorrow's crucial Carling Cup clash with Derby County.
Snodgrass made his eighth start of the season in Friday night's FA Cup first-round match at Elland Road, and his performance was the highlight of a frustrating 1-1 draw which has forced Leeds to contest a replay at Sixfields in eight days' time.
United will settle their tie with Northampton on Tuesday, November 18, and the winners of that match have been drawn away to Blue Square Premier club Histon in round two.
Snodgrass received the man-of-the-match award at full-time on Friday, a prize he admitted was little consolation for the result against Northampton, and his outing has given Gary McAllister food for thought ahead of United's trip to Pride Park.
Leeds expect leading scorer Jermaine Beckford to recover from a hip injury in time to feature in tomorrow's Carling Cup fourth-round tie, but Snodgrass has put himself in contention to face up to Championship opposition as Leeds bid to reach the quarter-finals of the competition for the first time in 12 years.
The former Livingston forward said: "It's been a while since I started a game, but you can see the amount of talent we have here. You just have to work as hard as possible week-in, week-out, and hope that the gaffer gives you a chance.
"When you do get a chance you try to do the best you can, and hopefully I'll be in his plans for the next game.
"But he makes the decisions and I'll let him decide that. It can be frustrating when you're not starting, but we're winning games, we're playing good football and we're second in the league.
"There's nothing better than being at a club like Leeds United with 25,000 fans coming to your games so I can't be unhappy.
Snodgrass echoed McAllister's mild disappointment after Leeds failed to settle their FA Cup clash with Northampton at the first attempt, despite seeing their visitors reduced to 10 men after 27 minutes, and he admitted his post-match prize had given him little satisfaction.
"It doesn't really count for much because we gave them a bit of a doing," Snodgrass said.
"We've had 20-odd efforts on goal and we're disappointed to come away with a draw. It wasn't to be."
The Scottish striker quickly turned his attention to tomorrow's night's clash at Derby – a club ranked 13th in the Championship – and he described the match as another opportunity for Leeds to prove themselves equal to clubs in England's second tier.
United eliminated Crystal Palace in the second round of the Carling Cup by thrashing Neil Warnock's team 4-0 at Elland Road, and Derby's recent momentum was damaged during a 3-0 defeat to Reading on Saturday.
Snodgrass said: "They know we're no mugs. We'll go there, give it our all and hopefully get into the quarter-finals.
"When I look at the players in the Championship, I think we're there or thereabouts. Come May, I'm sure we'll be in there and playing against teams like (Derby) every week next year."

YEP

auren

« Svar #16 på: November 10, 2008, 12:47:12 »
Blir en svært vanskelig kamp i morgen. Blir det ekstraomganger og straffer hvis det står uavgjort etter 90 min?

Her er mitt lag:

Anker - Frazer, Michalik, Telfer, White - Robinson, Delph, Douglas, Snodgrass - Becchio og Beckford

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Dennis

« Svar #17 på: November 10, 2008, 13:23:19 »
Savner Rob Hulse i Leeds-drakta!  :'(
Marching on together!

TK20

« Svar #18 på: November 10, 2008, 13:50:49 »
Håper Kilkenny kommer tilbake til denne kampen, synes ikke Snodgrass imponerte på fredag. Howson har også fått en del muligheter i det siste, benken bør være rettferdig.

Ankergren - Richardson, Michalik, Telfer, White - Kilkenny, Douglas, Delph, Robinson - Becchio, Beckford.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeds

« Svar #19 på: November 10, 2008, 17:10:52 »
Går kampen på TV?
HI MY NAME IS LEEDS, AND WHY NOT. THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

Erik_

« Svar #20 på: November 10, 2008, 17:17:58 »
Går kampen på TV?
Neppe. >:(

Men hele kampen vises nok på LUTV sånn en uke etter. ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #22 på: November 10, 2008, 18:03:22 »
Referee Derby County v Leeds United

Mr Graham Laws will be the man in charge for Leeds United`s Carling Cup fourth round tie match against Derby County on Tuesday evening at Pride Park.
Mr Laws so far this season has refereed 15 games; in those 15 games that he`s refereed he`s shown 33 yellow cards and 2 reds.
Last season he refereed 31 games showing 74 yellow cards and 3 reds.
The last time he was in charge of a Derby County game was earlier this season when they lost 1-0 against Southampton at Pride Park.
He`s already refereed a Leeds game this season when they beat Hereford United 1-0 at Elland Road.

Referee: Mr Graham Laws (Tyne and Wear)
Assistants: K. D. G Lawson & N. Smith
Fourth Official: A. Bates

Hallgeir *

« Svar #23 på: November 10, 2008, 18:10:39 »
Håper Kilkenny kommer tilbake til denne kampen, synes ikke Snodgrass imponerte på fredag. Howson har også fått en del muligheter i det siste, benken bør være rettferdig.

Ankergren - Richardson, Michalik, Telfer, White - Kilkenny, Douglas, Delph, Robinson - Becchio, Beckford.
  Nei, Snodgrass kan ikke ha gjort særlig inntrykk. Han ble jo BARE kåret til MOM !  ;)
Super Leeds since 1968

TK20

« Svar #24 på: November 10, 2008, 18:43:44 »
  Nei, Snodgrass kan ikke ha gjort særlig inntrykk. Han ble jo BARE kåret til MOM !  ;)

Av hvem da?

Hallgeir *

« Svar #25 på: November 10, 2008, 19:21:24 »

Av hvem da?
  Det står å lese i Yorkshire Evening Post. Dessuten synes flere her på forumet at han markerte seg svært positivt. De har sannsynligvis sett samme kampen da.....
Super Leeds since 1968

Tom S

« Svar #26 på: November 10, 2008, 21:52:53 »
Dette vert ein "manndomstest" for oss, vert spennande å sjå/høyre kor langt vi er komt under Macca.

COME ON LEEDS !!

mac_gyver

« Svar #27 på: November 10, 2008, 22:05:19 »
har lyst til å se snodgrass jeg også. men midtbanen vår er jo FOR god;) jeg syns alle bør få spille men men.....
Pride of Yorkshire

samadhi

« Svar #28 på: November 11, 2008, 11:37:53 »
Hadde vært morsom å sett Robindson og Snodgrass starte på hver sin ving i ett 4-4-2 system med Beckford og Becchio på topp. Det har vi vel ennå ikke startet med så langt i år. Alternativt håper jeg at Howson får holde frem på høyremidtbane og Robinson på venstre. Synes ikke Howson var så dårlig mot Northampton som enkelte mener. En spiller som gir alt og jobber bra, og som høyre midtbane minner han litt om den rolle Bowyer hadde i Leeds. Robinson/Howson på hver sin kant utfyller hverandre godt.

Men i kveld håper jeg på følgende lag;
Ankergren - Frazer, Telfer, Michalik, Parker - Snodgrass, Douglas, Delph, Robinson - Beckford, Becchio.

Da vi møtte Crystal Palace i ligacupen overrasket Macca med å starte med White - kanskje han overrasker med Webb som midtstopper i dag?
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

mac_gyver

« Svar #29 på: November 11, 2008, 11:54:53 »
Hadde vært morsom å sett Robindson og Snodgrass starte på hver sin ving i ett 4-4-2 system med Beckford og Becchio på topp. Det har vi vel ennå ikke startet med så langt i år. Alternativt håper jeg at Howson får holde frem på høyremidtbane og Robinson på venstre. Synes ikke Howson var så dårlig mot Northampton som enkelte mener. En spiller som gir alt og jobber bra, og som høyre midtbane minner han litt om den rolle Bowyer hadde i Leeds. Robinson/Howson på hver sin kant utfyller hverandre godt.

Men i kveld håper jeg på følgende lag;
Ankergren - Frazer, Telfer, Michalik, Parker - Snodgrass, Douglas, Delph, Robinson - Beckford, Becchio.

Da vi møtte Crystal Palace i ligacupen overrasket Macca med å starte med White - kanskje han overrasker med Webb som midtstopper i dag?

ikke dum lagoppstilling det der. viktig å tenke på at robbo sikkert ikke orker en hel omgang så da er det bare å starte med howson og bytte inn robbo 5-10 min ut i andre omgang. Forsvaret er jo ikke altfor stabilt så webb hadde kanskje vært et friskt pust;) dougie, delph, becks og becchio er jo sikre kort.
Pride of Yorkshire