Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del 10  (Lest 49370 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del 10
« Svar #180 på: Mars 22, 2009, 10:41:47 »
33år gamle Darren Powell på trial. Spiller for reservelaget i kveld.
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10273~1586496,00.html
Veteran defender Powell on trial with United
DARREN POWELL is set to discover next week whether Leeds United manager Simon Grayson intends to make him a full-time addition to the squad at Elland Road.
NO EXTENDED STAY FOR DEFENDER
http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10273~1595995,00.html

BBC: Darren Powell [Unattached - Brentford]

Bees boss completes triple swoop
Brentford boss Andy Scott has signed Ipswich's Billy Clarke and Cheltenham's Damian Spencer on loan plus free agent Darren Powell.
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1816_5080929,00.html

Ferre

« Svar #181 på: Mars 22, 2009, 11:38:19 »
Rykte fra WACCOE:

Outstanding young Man City winger Vladimir Weiss, star of last year's Youth Cup winning side. Report in The Observer suggests that Larry expects to tie up a deal this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu-p9LiHot0&feature=related

Kickthemdown

« Svar #182 på: Mars 22, 2009, 13:15:06 »
Rykte fra WACCOE:

Outstanding young Man City winger Vladimir Weiss, star of last year's Youth Cup winning side. Report in The Observer suggests that Larry expects to tie up a deal this week.

Sign him up Larry ! :D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #183 på: Mars 22, 2009, 13:36:25 »
Rykte fra WACCOE:

Sign him up Larry ! :D

Ser igjen ut som om Bates ønsker at noe daukjøtt skal bort først:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/LEEDS-UNITED-Players-can-leave.5095966.jp

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

testo

« Svar #184 på: Mars 22, 2009, 14:37:17 »
Rykte fra WACCOE:

Er det hold i disse rykter så er vel dette en måte for Manc å lure Leeds til å selge Delph på.  ???
Hvis så tilfelle,så er vel dette en bytte handel som jeg ikke ser forsterker stallen vår vesentlig.
På en annen side kunne det vært den perfekte midtbane duoen med disse to sammen i Leeds drakt. ;D
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

mari

« Svar #185 på: Mars 23, 2009, 17:04:05 »
Sheehan på lån til Crewe ut sesongen.

Gjør plass på lønnsbudsjettet til en ny "god" midtstopper ?

bwirum

« Svar #186 på: Mars 23, 2009, 17:23:05 »
"god" ja. Er som Grayson sier, når du skal ut på lånemarkedet på tampen av sesongen sånn så har du få valgmuligheter og må gå til de klubbene i PL og CCC som ikke har mer å kjempe for, hverken opp eller ned.

Hadde vært greit å få inn noen som virkelig kunne satt litt ro i laget og opptrådt med en god porsjon selvtillit. Få det til å smitte over på de andre nå på slutten.
Best post ever:
min attr søt kaff på min atamaskin- virkr ikk bra- rfr han jg ikk skrvt så my i t sist

Grattis m  1-2 ikv
MT :) :) :)

ragnar

« Svar #187 på: Mars 23, 2009, 19:54:02 »
En god midtstopper hadde vært bra nå på tampen av sesongen. Kanskje det eller en god høyreback fra PL eller CCC.
*In El Loco we trust!*

kjelvi

« Svar #188 på: Mars 24, 2009, 12:03:40 »
Grayson still looking to land bargain for Leeds United

SIMON GRAYSON is continuing to monitor the loan market ahead of Thursday's deadline for Football League clubs.
The Elland Road chief, who yesterday allowed Alan Sheehan to move to Crewe Alexanadra until the end of the season, has been talking to a host of managers about possible signings.
However, he has stressed that United will only make a move if the right player becomes available between now and Thursday's 5pm deadline for emergency signings.
He said: "We have been speaking to clubs and managers to check if anyone we are interested in is available.
"What we will not do is sign anyone for the sake of it. We have a good squad and there are one or two coming back from injury who will make it even more competitive."
Meanwhile, Sheehan is likely to go straight into the Crewe squad to face Milton Keynes tonight after left-back Billy Jones was handed a three-game ban for his dismissal against Leeds last weekend.
Niggling injuries have meant that Sheehan has been in and out of the Leeds team this season, limiting him to just 14 appearances.

YP

pale

« Svar #189 på: Mars 24, 2009, 12:27:53 »
Ønsker Sheehan all mulig hell og lykke i Crewe.
Måtte det starte godt allerede i første kampen mot Dons.

Og så får han bidra til 8 strake seire.....

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #190 på: Mars 24, 2009, 13:23:28 »
Ønsker Sheehan all mulig hell og lykke i Crewe.
Måtte det starte godt allerede i første kampen mot Dons.

Og så får han bidra til 8 strake seire.....

...det hadde vært strålende om han senket Dons!!!
Yeboahs vitne

kjelvi

« Svar #191 på: April 16, 2009, 16:17:03 »
Leeds keeping tabs on Carlisle striker?

Simon Grayson is being credited with an interest in signing Danny Carlton in the summer.
The 25-year-old Leeds-born forward is likely to move on at the end of the season after failing to nail down a regular place in the Carlisle side.
Carlton has spent much of the current campaign out on loan, with former club Morecambe and latterly at Darlington.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Carlton
http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10361~22906,00.html
http://www.darlington-fc.net/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10339~22906,00.html

kjelvi

« Svar #192 på: April 16, 2009, 17:10:46 »
Teenage midfielder eyed

Martin O'Neill is pondering a summer move for highly-rated Leeds United midfielder Fabian Delph.
The Villa boss was at the Walkers Stadium on Monday to make a personal check on Delph, 19, in action for Leeds against Leicester City.
O'Neill could be tempted to bid for the England Under-21 starlet as he looks to strengthen his squad for an assault on Europe next season, having stated he would have needed another nine players at his disposal to have mounted a serious UEFA Cup campaign this time.
Leeds are desperate to fend off interest in their star player, with Manchester United, Newcastle and Fulham also interested.
Delph said he would not be tempted by a move to Old Trafford, but Villa would have to pay over £5million for his services.
His value could rocket if he plays well for Stuart Pearce's side in the UEFA Under-21 finals this summer.

clubcall.com

kjelvi

« Svar #193 på: April 16, 2009, 20:23:34 »
Boss confirms Leeds striker interest
Charlton manager Phil Parkinson wants to sign Tresor Kandol permanently in the summer.
The Addicks boss is preparing for life in League One and is keen to have the striker on board after an impressive loan stint at The Valley.
"I'd love to sign him permanently," said Parkinson.
"He's been excellent and I think he'll get better as well.
"Despite his age, he hasn't had a lot of league football and I think he's got a lot of attributes."

--

Parkinson hoping to keep Kandol
Charlton manager Phil Parkinson admits he would like loan striker Tresor Kandol to spearhead next season's promotion bid.

Kandol, who joined the Addicks from Leeds on a temporary basis in January, has been unable to halt their slide towards League One but has still impressed Parkinson.
"I'd love to sign him permanently," said Parkinson.
"He's been excellent and I think he'll get better as well. Despite his age, he hasn't had a lot of league football and I think he's got a lot of attributes."
Parkinson also has defenders Darren Ward and Danny Butterfield on loan but is unsure whether he will be able to keep hold of them.
"All the loan players have done well, but finances will dictate whether we can sign them permanently," he added.

kjelvi

« Svar #194 på: April 17, 2009, 16:21:26 »
Teenage midfielder eyed
Martin O'Neill is pondering a summer move for highly-rated Leeds United midfielder Fabian Delph.
The Villa boss was at the Walkers Stadium on Monday to make a personal check on Delph, 19, in action for Leeds against Leicester City.

Aston Villa are lining up a £6million bid for Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Mirror)

kjelvi

« Svar #195 på: April 17, 2009, 16:25:01 »
Teenage midfielder eyed
Aston Villa are lining up a £6million bid for Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Mirror)

Aston Villa are lining up a £6million bid for Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph.

Aston Villa are lining up a £6million bid for Leeds starlet Fabian Delph as they plan for life without Gareth Barry.
The left-footed teenager is rated as one of the best prospects outside the top flight.
Villa scouts have seen the 19-year-old in action several times.
Delph's favoured position is central midfield which is attractive to Villa with Barry likely to join Liverpool this summer.
But Delph has spent most of this term playing left-wing so could also provide cover for Ashley Young..

dailymail.co.uk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #196 på: April 17, 2009, 16:50:40 »
Leeds starlet turns down Villa move
The young Leeds United sensation Fabien Delph has denied that he has any intention of moving to the Premiership with Aston Villa, despite continued speculation into his future.

The Football League’s Young Player of the Year insists that he wants to remain at Leeds for the forseeable future and intends to help them as they attempt a return to the Championship this summer.

“It’s flattering to be linked with Premier League clubs but all I’m focused on at the moment is doing well for Leeds United and learning my trade,” Delph said this weekend.

“As far as I’m concerned, I’m in the best place to do that. There have been other youngsters who left Elland Road for the lure of the Premier League early on and have disappeared off the scene.”

Aston Villa are said to be searching for a replacement for Gareth Barry in case he joins Liverpool this summer, but it looks like they will need to turn their attention elsewhere.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Sølvreven

« Svar #197 på: April 17, 2009, 16:53:19 »
Leeds starlet turns down Villa move

“As far as I’m concerned, I’m in the best place to do that. There have been other youngsters who left Elland Road for the lure of the Premier League early on and have disappeared off the scene.”

Sånne utsagn liker jeg. Håper at gutten står for det han sier. Da har han virkelig skjønt dette.  :D

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Budda

« Svar #198 på: April 17, 2009, 20:06:43 »
Men dette sa han vel før snakket om Villa kom. Så teknisk sett så har han vel ikke avslått noen overgang til Villa
Endre