Skrevet av Emne: TOMA 1: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover  (Lest 1372808 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

4ever arcticwhite

Sv: Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover
« Svar #3030 på: September 21, 2012, 11:20:32 »
Optimister. Pessimister. Realister: 

Foreslår at vi stenger denne tråden inntil TO er bekreftet! 

Jeg er lei!  >:(
Har hvert fall min støtte der JR  ;)
Det er vel ingen som TVINGER dere til å lese tråden...

La Rykter og spekulasjoner om Takeover leve!!
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3031 på: September 21, 2012, 11:38:42 »
Enig, denne tråden må bare få leve videre, og det er lagt et nytt tilbud på bordet til KB som sies å kunne skape videre utvikling...... ;D!! Blir litt lattermild, sorry folkens.....håpet er dog tilstede....!! MOT!!
Yeboahs vitne

gudme

« Svar #3032 på: September 21, 2012, 12:01:48 »
Håp,tro og kjærlighet . Alt er hvitt og nervene er tynnslitt.  We all love LEEDS  ;D
LEEDS 4 EVER

Tom S

« Svar #3033 på: September 21, 2012, 12:56:23 »

Eg også er lei, ja.
Faktisk inni h.... møkkalei, når eg tenker meg om  >:(
COME ON LEEDS !!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3034 på: September 21, 2012, 13:38:14 »

Eg også er lei, ja.

E du Tom, kanskje?
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Erik M

« Svar #3035 på: September 21, 2012, 13:48:27 »
Jeg syns det er kjempespennende.  Etter at denne tråden byttet navn er det ingen saklig grunn til å legge ned eller begrense ryktespredningen.  De som er lei kan holde seg unna.  Moderator kan kanksje love å lage en brand new tråd den dagen TO er bekreftet.

Torpe-do

« Svar #3036 på: September 21, 2012, 14:06:32 »

Eg også er lei, ja.

E du Tom, kanskje?

Var ikke det en ganske TomS kommentar?  :D

Jon R

« Svar #3037 på: September 21, 2012, 15:18:06 »

Har hvert fall min støtte der JR  ;)
Det er vel ingen som TVINGER dere til å lese tråden...

Som moderator er jeg faktisk "tvunget" til å lese alle innlegg på dette forumet.  ;)
Jon R.

Leedsfan

« Svar #3038 på: September 21, 2012, 15:48:20 »
Som kverulant så er jeg nødt til å svare i og på alle tråder og innlegg. Hadde vært greit om dere andre kunne skrevet med litt lavere frekvens slik at det ikke blir så mye skriving på meg...
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Geiremann

« Svar #3039 på: September 21, 2012, 15:55:48 »
Som kverulant så er jeg nødt til å svare i og på alle tråder og innlegg. Hadde vært greit om dere andre kunne skrevet med litt lavere frekvens slik at det ikke blir så mye skriving på meg...

Tror dette er mitt andre innlegg her, men vurderer nå å delta mer :)
Member of "The Peterborough eight".

Leedsfan

« Svar #3040 på: September 21, 2012, 16:08:15 »
Dom puts it straight!

Han beskriver vel situasjonen ganske bra!

Sitat
Published on Friday 21 September 2012 13:24

The supporters of Leeds United are pretty good at making themselves heard but there are times when I feel the need to speak up for them. This is one of those moments.

I’ve tried my best to be patient with the club but in common with a lot of the fans, I’m starting to lose my rag. The defeat to Hull City on Tuesday was the final straw, the night when I finally realised what a shambles the situation at Elland Road is.

Leeds have played far worse in the past than they did against Hull – take half of last season’s home games for example – but I felt more demoralised by Tuesday evening than I have for a long time.

I went to Elland Road knowing that Leeds would concede goals and fearing that the team and the squad would struggle to cope with Hull. For whatever reason, United still look like a side who need to score at least twice to win any game – and even two goals weren’t enough on Tuesday.

But if truth be told, that wasn’t really the issue. What staggered me was the size of the crowd and the mood inside the ground. With the exception of a short period in the second half, the atmosphere was terrible. You can feel how disillusioned people are and how much of a frustration following Leeds has become. It’s unbelievable to be saying that after their third home game of the season.

A group of supporters came into my bar afterwards and I can’t explain how depressed they were. A few of them said they’d had enough of the money and effort involved in going to games, and if anyone at Leeds thinks that’s cheap talk then they should consider the fact that less than 20,000 turned up at Elland Road on Tuesday. There’s no doubt that fans are staying away.

The thing I find most amazing is that no-one on the street talks to me about football any more. All they talk about is this bloody takeover. It’s an obsession for so many people and no wonder.

On the one hand you’ve got the promise of investment which hasn’t materialised. On the other you’ve got a club who don’t seem to be going anywhere. The supporters are in the dark and they’re desperate to see something happen. They can all see that a solution is out there.

In my opinion the lack of communication from both the club and the individuals who want to buy Leeds has been completely out of order. Both sides must be able to see the negative effect the uncertainty is having and if they had any regard for the fans they’d have tried to ease the tension around Elland Road.

There’s a lot of talk about a confidentiality clause but this takeover has been going on for months. Frankly I think it’s time both sides committed themselves one way or the other. Either come out and say ‘look, this takeover is definitely happening, this is the plan but it’s going to take three/six/nine weeks to complete.’ Or come clean and tell everyone that the sale is off. That’s not what the fans want to hear but at least they’d have an answer.

I’m sure the people involved in the deal will read this and think ‘what the hell does Dom Matteo know about takeovers?’ The honest answer is I don’t know anything about takeovers. But I know a disillusioned fanbase when I see one and I’ll say this – the supporters I speak to are at the end of their tether. If this takeover does go through, the buyers are going to need to prove that it was worth the effort. They’ve got wounds to heal and bridges to build.

And ultimately, they’ll need to provide the team and the squad which the current board seem incapable of providing. I’d disagree with anyone who says the squad as it stands is strong enough to compete in the Championship. It’s not strong enough by a long way – by a distance of four or five good players. And at the moment I don’t see how it’s ever going to be strong enough without money coming in from outside.

Aside from the fans, the person I feel most sorry for is Neil Warnock. The guy is a winner through-and-through and he must be raging about the situation he’s in. I listen to his interviews and I don’t think he sounds happy. If I was him I wouldn’t be happy. Not when the whole point of him coming to Leeds was to win promotion.

He’s a top manager but he’s not a miracle worker and if I’m being honest I don’t see him doing it unless we see a major change at Elland Road. To be saying that in the middle of September is absolutely ridiculous but that’s where we are. If the people negotiating to buy and sell Leeds can’t appreciate that then they ought to open their eyes. The club are suffering.

Against Blackburn can be excused. It happens in an end-to-end game against a top side. But the alarm bells are ringing after Leeds United shipped another three at home to Hull.

It’s not the only worry. Another startling aspect of Tuesday’s defeat was that the club have now won three of their last 22 midweek matches. That’s too dismal a record to dismiss as coincidence and Neil Warnock clearly has his hands full.

But Nottingham Forest come to Elland Road on Saturday and it’s an opportunity for Leeds to get back in business. United are 7/5 to win the game with the draw available at 23/10, and with the visitors yet to pick up three points on the road I’m tempted by both prices.

Yes, Forest are unbeaten in their six games but when you look at things closely you’ll realise that Leeds have had the harder set of fixtures. Including the game against Forest, they’ll have played six of the top eight sides in their opening seven games. Forest on the other hand have played just one.

I reckon there’ll be plenty of goals again and you’ll find some good-looking bets available in the goal markets with Sportingbet. Over 2.5 goals is available at 4/5, a bet which would have paid off in Leeds’ last six matches, and over 3.5 goals also looks good at 11/5. Forest have also scored in all of their matches so far.

United had two incredible results against Forest last season, beating them 4-0 at their place in November before going down in a bizarre 7-3 defeat later in the season. With that said, the over 4.5 goals price of 11/2 could also come close good, and both teams to score at 3/5 looks a certainty.

If he’s fit, I’ll be backing Luciano Becchio to do the damage up front and score first at 9/2 while the 10/1 on Rodolph Austin also looks appealing. My big-hitting bet of the match will be Austin to score first in a 3-2 win at a tasty 150/1.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

p0ndus

• Gjest
« Svar #3041 på: September 21, 2012, 19:30:01 »
Burde snart døpe om denne tråden til "tåkeprat og vissvass om takeover" Men følger jeg med: Yesss. ;)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3042 på: September 21, 2012, 22:31:56 »
Det er lite info fra Boozie og BIG i dag. Det betyr nok at de fikk sin info fra rådgivere eller advokater. Dette betyr nok at de hemmelige forhandlingene blir lagt totalt lokk på, hvis ikke partene lekker informasjon med vilje!

Så denne tråden kommer nok kun til å bli oppdatert med upålitelig info fra Leeds Rumors....

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3043 på: September 21, 2012, 22:49:35 »
Ã…hhjoda, Boozie var innom TOMA for fire minutter siden  :)

Sitat
Today, 09:43 PM

Evening, what's new today?  *vinkesmiley*

BIG & Boozies stillhet av i dag er kanskje det mest talende for at noe skjer i morgen???
Både Bates, SH & all har jo vært på ER i hele dag, visstnok
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3044 på: September 21, 2012, 23:45:03 »
BOOZIE:
Ok my question was genuine about the boycotter request as I couldn't be bothered trawling the thread..

I have heard some news today but it has not led me to believe Ken will not be there tomorrow. He will be.

Bates & co are still at ER as we speak, gods knows what they are doing though. I really hope they can sort a deal but I will never second guess KB.

BOOZIE:
As I said the other day, I think everyone is getting a clearer position of the picture, I believe we are on the home straight. KB would not be putting the work in that he is if we were not getting close. His lawyers believe we are closer to a deal than we have been before. Ken seems content now, before he wasn't and dragging his feet as he thought he was forced into a certain course of action. He has now managed to create a situation where he has cut his "betrayers" adrift.

I can't put a time frame on it but I am happier now I know Bates is happy with how everything is going. He is not being deliberately obtrusive now.

BOOZIE:
When I said KB&Co were working late that was after the last update i received at 9pm. Which is late for an OAP on a Friday night. They could well have gone since then, hope that clarifies things for you Hackworth. I really must get that #cam4ken set up.

BOOZIE:
GFH/Harvey/Clubs lawyers all lost Bates trust and he felt they all conspired against him. He has now created a position where they are not involved in the deal and is much happier. The buyers just want the club and if that means working with Ken direct then so be it.

Fortsatt veldig optimistiske toner fra den "unge" damen!  ;)
« Siste redigering: September 21, 2012, 23:48:18 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #3045 på: September 21, 2012, 23:53:20 »
Skal dette ende på en måte som gjør at fansen får ny optimisme og kommer tilbake til ER i hopetall så et alt som har vært definitivt verdt det.

Please please please..

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3046 på: September 21, 2012, 23:56:48 »
...for å følge opp Boozie-damen vår (er litt uikker her, det kan være for å beskytte vedkommende at BIG & co skriver 'henne', på waccoe i 2004 da hun/han registrerte seg er kjønn anført som male)

Sitat
QUOTE (chrisyb @ Sep 21 2012, 10:39 PM)

So what is Harveys role in all this now? None at all? If so then what was the picture that was taken of the ES windows with Harvey talking to a group of blokes??!
I've not seen the pictures but he is still the CEO of the football club so not unusual that he will have some administrative duties to undertake. When I say no involvement I mean but Bates has cut him out of neogtiations, prevented him from making decisions about the TO, getting clubs lawyers involved etc. Bates most definitely calling the shots now whereas before Harvey was.

Sitat
QUOTE (simontink @ Sep 21 2012, 10:39 PM)

But the buyers must still be using lawyers surely ?
Yes buyers lawyers are involved.

Sitat
QUOTE (MOT due next week @ Sep 21 2012, 10:29 PM)

Betrayers? Gfh or Harvey.

Are all the consortium here or just the one now taking the lead?

Cheers
GFH/Harvey/Clubs lawyers all lost Bates trust and he felt they all conspired against him. He has now created a position where they are not involved in the deal and is much happier. The buyers just want the club and if that means working with Ken direct then so be it.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #3047 på: September 22, 2012, 00:27:42 »

Sitat
QUOTE (smiler66 @ Sep 21 2012, 10:56 PM)
I suspect that Boozie no longer has direct access to the latest if club's lawyers out of the picture. Thanks for all the info to date Boozie. If I have mis-read the situation then I apologise, but if not fingers crossed its quick because your updates are all that keeps us nutters at bay!

Worry not, as I've said before I have friends on both sides of the deal.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #3048 på: September 22, 2012, 09:33:02 »
At det skal ta så jævla lang tid å kjøpe en foppalklubb bare beviser det noen av oss har sagt hele tiden: Bates er en forbanna kjeltring, og det er et virvar og kaos med selskaper som "eier" klubben.
Jeg blir fysisk kvalm av å tenke på Bates >:( han har ødelagt alt håp og interesse for mitt vedkommende. Jeg har blitt helt apatisk mht klubben jeg elsker...helt forferdelig egentlig. Det eneste som kan snu dette er en ny eier- jeg driter i hvem det er >:(, bare det er en annen en Bates!

HåvardK

« Svar #3049 på: September 22, 2012, 10:12:35 »
Er mest av alt imponert over Asbjørn og Promo, og deres ukuelige optimisme. Ser for meg at de sitter på gamlehjemmet og legger ut siste nytt fra Twitter (eller et eller annet medium) om 30-40 år: "Nye toner fra Boozie jr i dag - skal det endelig skje i dag?"

GeirO

« Svar #3050 på: September 22, 2012, 11:43:35 »
Det er vel bare en person på planeten som kan si noe om hvor fort dette går......Mr. Ken Bates.
Alt annet er vel spekulasjoner.
MOT

rober

« Svar #3051 på: September 22, 2012, 11:50:23 »
Er mest av alt imponert over Asbjørn og Promo, og deres ukuelige optimisme. Ser for meg at de sitter på gamlehjemmet og legger ut siste nytt fra Twitter (eller et eller annet medium) om 30-40 år: "Nye toner fra Boozie jr i dag - skal det endelig skje i dag?"

Dagens! ;D ;D

Gufrias

« Svar #3052 på: September 22, 2012, 12:16:05 »
Tviler på at Bates blir noe særlig over 110.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Sydhagen

« Svar #3053 på: September 22, 2012, 13:02:11 »
@AndrewHaigh: So Ken Bates is breaking his self-imposed silence at 1pm on Yorkshire Radio to talk about investment/takeover. Should be interesting. #lufc
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3054 på: September 22, 2012, 13:07:07 »
@AndrewHaigh: So Ken Bates is breaking his self-imposed silence at 1pm on Yorkshire Radio to talk about investment/takeover. Should be interesting. #lufc

Ifølge Varley blir det visst tilgjengelig på LUTV samtidig...

...could be anything
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Hobben

« Svar #3055 på: September 22, 2012, 13:08:28 »
Tipper han bekrefter i dag at han ikke selger klubben.
Rogaland Whites

kalle_92

• Gjest
« Svar #3056 på: September 22, 2012, 13:11:16 »
Tipper han bekrefter i dag at han ikke selger klubben.
Det frister å tippe det omvendte, men frykter at det blir mer noe slikt at han blir i klubben (uansett utfall av takeover).

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3057 på: September 22, 2012, 13:29:06 »
Opptaket ble altså gjort i dag tidlig :)
...og kommer nok et stykke etter kl 14 (norsk tid), og ikke umiddelbart

Sitat
QUOTE (ToeNailSoup @ Sep 22 2012, 12:21 PM)

Also don't know if i dreamt this but didn't Ken say in a radio interview with YR on the 18th August, that YR or the OS would be the first to know if anything happened.

I didnt see that interview but a few did.

He did, he said when he had anything to tell then the usual sources of 'YR and the Official site would be the first places to know'

Thom Kirwin said the interview was recorded this morning, some of Bates' inverviews before games are recorded a day or two before.

Im starting to sweat now, im getting to excited, but its gonna be terrible or Bates telling everyone its off.

Sitat
QUOTE (Robbo-Leeds @ Sep 22 2012, 12:21 PM)

Its going to be very interesting. So will we know bang on 1pm?

Probably not, Kirwin said 1pm but it'll be closer to 1:30.

Sitat
"Thom Kirwin ‏@Thomkirwin
@Ken_DeMange just after 1pm probably,... Hopefully"
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3058 på: September 22, 2012, 13:32:59 »
 ;D- til Kirwins "hopefully" :)

Sitat
QUOTE (Blitzd @ Sep 22 2012, 12:23 PM)

Probably not, Kirwin said 1pm but it'll be closer to 1:30.

"Thom Kirwin ‏@Thomkirwin
@Ken_DeMange just after 1pm probably,... Hopefully"

"Hopefully" is the answer to @Ken_DeMange question "is TOMA done?"
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3059 på: September 22, 2012, 13:35:08 »
James Varley ‏@JamesVarleyLUTV
The chairman talks about the start to the season, injuries and the Everton game. Oh, and he also gives an update on investment talks. #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan