Skrevet av Emne: Spillere på lån inn/ut  (Lest 167157 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Od

• Gjest
Sv: Spillere på lån inn/ut: Del 1
« Svar #120 på: Mars 24, 2011, 19:19:36 »
Ramon Nunez has joined Scunthorpe United on a initial month's loan.
The Honduran international is currrently away with his country, but will be back in England when Scunthorpe resume their league campaign on Saturday April 2.
Ramon, who scored all four goals in a recent 4-1 reserve victory against Lincoln City, has found first team opportunities limited and has made just two substitute appearances since joining the club.
The 25-year-old will join up with former United utility man Andrew Hughes at Glanford Park.

auren

« Svar #121 på: Mars 24, 2011, 20:07:50 »
Jeg fatter og begriper ikke hvorfor Grayson valgte å signe Nunez ut sesongen i januar. Han har imponert bra på reservelaget, men aldri fått sjansen på A-laget i år.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Kickthemdown

« Svar #122 på: Mars 24, 2011, 20:29:16 »
Kommer til å herje for Scunny og ender opp med en ny 3 års-kontrakt hos oss.  :)

Hobben

« Svar #123 på: Mars 24, 2011, 20:44:06 »
Kommer til å herje for Scunny og ender opp med en ny 3 års-kontrakt hos oss.  :)

Toppscorer.
Rogaland Whites

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #124 på: Mars 24, 2011, 21:20:42 »
Jeg fatter og begriper ikke hvorfor Grayson valgte å signe Nunez ut sesongen i januar. Han har imponert bra på reservelaget, men aldri fått sjansen på A-laget i år.

auren

Flott at Nunez er i form. SG låner han ut til Scunny, Andy gir han noen målgivende neste helg og vi er bare tre poeng bak Norwich etter at vi har banket Forest, joda, jeg liker tanken og planen til Simon :)

Hallgeir *

« Svar #125 på: Juli 31, 2011, 22:19:29 »

auren

Flott at Nunez er i form. SG låner han ut til Scunny, Andy gir han noen målgivende neste helg og vi er bare tre poeng bak Norwich etter at vi har banket Forest, joda, jeg liker tanken og planen til Simon :)

Og nå er han svært nær en plass i førsteelleveren.  8)
Super Leeds since 1968

Leechap

• Gjest
« Svar #126 på: August 03, 2011, 21:57:10 »
Skysports.com understands Leeds United are set to sign Celtic's Darren O'Dea.

The 24-year-old spent last season on-loan at Championship side Ipswich, before returning to Celtic for pre-season.

Now he is heading back south of the border to link up with Leeds in a similar deal.

Leeds are set to conclude his signing in the next 24-hours, and he will spend the whole season at Elland Road.

Republic of Ireland international O'Dea will be eligible to make his Leeds debut in their Championship opener at Southampton on Saturday.

Jon R

« Svar #127 på: August 05, 2011, 21:32:25 »
Skysports.com understands Leeds United are set to sign Celtic's Darren O'Dea.

The 24-year-old spent last season on-loan at Championship side Ipswich, before returning to Celtic for pre-season.

Now he is heading back south of the border to link up with Leeds in a similar deal.

Leeds are set to conclude his signing in the next 24-hours, and he will spend the whole season at Elland Road.

Republic of Ireland international O'Dea will be eligible to make his Leeds debut in their Championship opener at Southampton on Saturday.

Har spandert en egen tråd på han nå som låneavtalen er bekreftet.  :)
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php/topic,18146.0.html
Jon R.

Jon R

« Svar #128 på: August 16, 2011, 09:28:04 »
Andy Keogh inn på lån frem til nyttår. Han får sin egen tråd.
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php/topic,18199.0.html
Jon R.

Sydhagen

« Svar #129 på: Oktober 27, 2011, 16:13:57 »
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Gufrias

« Svar #130 på: Oktober 27, 2011, 16:23:58 »
Paynter til Brighton

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7268848/
Det neste blir vel at han begynner å score mål  ::)
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Bites Yer Legs

KEEP FIGHTING!!

Andersen

« Svar #132 på: November 18, 2011, 16:06:19 »
64. spillere på lån siden 2004! tydligvis et svakhetstegn i stedet for styrke foe en klubb som Leeds. På den tia viste pila bare en vei  :-[ Får håpe vi aldri gjenopplever den mørke tiden der igjen! LEEDS4EVER

Hallgeir *

« Svar #133 på: Desember 30, 2011, 09:08:18 »
Velger å poste denne nyheten her...

LUFC Leeds duo enjoying trial.

Young Leeds United duo Sanchez Payne and Will Hatfield could be set to join Lincoln City on loan in January.

The duo are training with the Blue Square conference club with Lincoln boss David Holdsworth yet to make a decision on the pair.

Speaking in the Lincolnshire Echo, Holdsworth said, 'We have taken on a couple of trialists from Leeds with a view to possible loan signings.

'One is Sanchez Payne and another is Will Hatfield.

'I am grateful to Leeds for their assistance and we will see where that progresses.'

18-year-old Payne has been involved with the under 18`s in the FA Premier Academy League this season, making two appearances.

The youngster joined Leeds when he was just 12 year old and he has come through the Leeds academy

The midfielder made his debut for the reserves at just 15 year old.

He made 23 appearances for the under 18 side last season, netting twice.

He also made four appearances for the reserves side.

20-year-old Hatfield is another product of the Leeds United academy having first signed for the club as an 8 year old.

He is yet to feature for the first team although he was an unused substitute in the FA Cup tie with Tottenham Hotspur at Elland Road in 2010.

Hatfield was the Leeds captain when they captured the reserve league title in 2010.

The attacking midfielder started 2011 on loan at York City, where he made four appearances.

He joined League Two side Accrington Stanley on loan in October.

Stanley extended the loan deal until the end of December after his initial month on loan finished in November.

Hatfield made four appearances with Stanley.

Lincoln have a long injury list at Sincil Bank at the moment and it could be a good chance for the pair to get some first team football.

I am sure the Imps fans will be hoping the pair can make a similar impact to the last Leeds player to join them on loan.

Davide Somma netted nine times in just fourteen appearances during a loan spell towards the end of the 2009/10 season, helping Lincoln move clear of the relegation zone.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=267101#ixzz1i0GaY0Na
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #134 på: Januar 01, 2012, 14:22:23 »
Ny lovende spiller ut på lån....

Leeds youngster joins Bradford City on loan

Leeds teenager Charlie Taylor has joined City on a one-month loan after they decided not to offer a permanent deal to Jack Compton.

The left-sided 18-year-old, who made his senior debut as a sub against the Bantams in the Carling Cup, comes straight into consideration for tomorrow's clash with Rotherham.

Phil Parkinson said: "I've watched Charlie a few times for Leeds reserves and he's a good addition.

"With Reidy (Kyel Reid) being out, it gives us some fresh legs."

Parkinson also confirmed that City will be appealing against the red card David Syers received yesterday. The midfielder will be eligible to play tomorrow.
Super Leeds since 1968

auren

« Svar #135 på: Januar 01, 2012, 19:13:40 »
Taylor er en mann for fremtiden. Taylor og White kan fort bli vår nye super venstreside om en sesong eller to. Dersom White forlenger med oss da...  :-\

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

oivindh

« Svar #136 på: Januar 21, 2012, 17:35:50 »
Og om det er noen som ikke har fåt det med seg, har Delph kommet tilbake på lån.

leedsunitedharstad

« Svar #137 på: Januar 31, 2012, 21:32:42 »
Utlån: Adam Smith fra Tottenham til Leeds

Promotion 2010

« Svar #138 på: Mars 12, 2012, 10:41:59 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Peter7

« Svar #139 på: Mars 14, 2012, 14:24:56 »
Loyd Sam utlånt til Notts County (OS).
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

Blank_File

« Svar #140 på: Mars 14, 2012, 14:33:16 »
Det begynner å lukte opprydning allerede ser jeg.

kalle_92

• Gjest
« Svar #141 på: Mars 14, 2012, 15:13:14 »
Loyd Sam utlånt til Notts County (OS).
Fant ikke spillertråden til Lloyd Sam (søkefunksjonen er ikke storartet her).

Offisielt ja.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20120314/sam-joins-notts-on-loan_2247585_2658501

oivindh

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #144 på: August 29, 2012, 23:45:28 »
Charlie Taylor på vei på lån til York City:

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=291815

Bra for ham det!  :)  Større talent enn Byram, men lenger unna førstelaget!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #145 på: August 29, 2012, 23:52:15 »
Charlie Taylor på vei på lån til York City:

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=291815

Bra for ham det!  :)  Større talent enn Byram, men lenger unna førstelaget!

Etter å ha sett klippene av unge Byram i en offensiv kant/midtbaneposisjon ( Oxford), tror jeg du bommer litt her, promo. Som å se en pur ung Harry Kewell....
Jon R.

oivindh

« Svar #146 på: September 19, 2012, 12:09:00 »

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

kalle_92

• Gjest
« Svar #148 på: Oktober 15, 2012, 12:07:54 »
Dominic Poleon og Zac Thompson begge ut på lån til vår gamle manager Kevin Blackwell i bunnlaget i League One Bury.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20121015/duo-move-out-in-loan-deals_2247585_2949076

Kan bli en god erfaring for disse gutta!

oivindh

« Svar #149 på: November 24, 2012, 10:15:08 »