Skrevet av Emne: Spillere på lån inn/ut  (Lest 167071 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spillere på lån inn/ut: Del 1
« Svar #180 på: Februar 27, 2014, 18:10:55 »
Hvor mange lånespillere kan spille samtidig eventuelt være i matchtroppen?

52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.

Mer låneregler her. Google er en fin båt.
http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20130704/section-6-players_2293633_2125731#52

Dette betyr vel også at vi kan låne 18, men bruke max 5 i en kamp!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #182 på: Mars 24, 2014, 15:14:37 »
@LUFC: Lee Peltier has joined Nottingham Forest on loan until the end of the season. #lufc

den så jeg ikke komme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #183 på: April 06, 2014, 23:19:15 »
Loan watch 6.april 2014:

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=355302

Flere her vi ikke har bruk for videre tror jeg! 
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Storminator

« Svar #184 på: April 12, 2014, 18:19:05 »
Klart vi vil ha de beste spillerne på ER, men når de ikke er gode nok til førtelagsspill så er det bra at de kan spille fast på lag i lavere eller samme divisjon. vi har ikke råd til å la spillere som er ute av førstelaget ikke ha noe å gjøre
Har gjort unna debuten som englandsfarer og har fått se mitt kjære Leeds live på Elland Road. Leeds kommer alltid til å være i mitt hjerte :-D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #185 på: April 13, 2014, 20:50:05 »
http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=355945

:D

Ikke mye mål de skårer de ti - 10 - vi har på utlån til andre klubber!

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #186 på: April 26, 2014, 22:00:30 »
Chester med Turner brødrene, Killock, bl.a rykket ned fra Comference i dag. Holdt seg over streken gjennom det meste av sesongen. Men tapte plassen til Hereford.

Ser ikke ut til å være nok talent hos disse unggutta våre.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #187 på: April 27, 2014, 21:43:14 »
Leeds Loan Watch - Heartache for Chester loan trio

Vital Leeds is once again looking at how our loan players are doing away from Elland Road this season.

Leeds have ten players out on loan. Steve Morison (Millwall), Ross Killock, Nathan and Lewis Turner (Chester) and Charlie Taylor (Fleetwood),Paul Green (Ipswich Town), Luke Varney (Blackburn Rovers), Gboly Ariyibi (Tranmere Rovers) Adam Drury (Bradford City) and Lee Peltier (Nottingham Forest) are all out on loan for the remainder of the season.

Steve Morison - Millwall (Season)
Morison came off the bench after just 16 minutes as Millwall secured a point with a last minute equaliser at Queens Park Rangers.

The point moves Millwall two points clear of the relegation places with just one game remaining.

Appearances 41 goals 8

Paul Green - Ipswich Town (Season)
Green played the 90 minutes for Ipswich on Saturday as they lost 1-0 at already promoted Burnley.

The defeat for Ipswich means they can no longer reach the play-offs.

Appearances 13 goals 1

Luke Varney - Blackburn Rovers (Season)
Varney was an unused substitute for Blackburn as they won 4-2 at Charlton Athletic.

The win leaves Blackburn with a very slim chance of reaching the play-offs.

Appearances 12 goals 0

Charlie Taylor - Fleetwood Town (Season)
Taylor was once again missing for Fleetwood with the ankle injury that has seen him miss the last four games.

Fleetwood will hope Taylor will be fit in time to return for the play-offs after their chances of finishing in the top three were ended with a 1-1 draw with Southend.

Southend, who are likely to face Fleetwood in the play-offs, hung on for a point with reported Leeds target Daniel Bentley having an inspired game in the Southend goal.

Appearances 38 goals 0

Lewis Turner - Chester (Season)
Lewis played the 90 minutes for Chester as he and Chester suffered heartache on the final day of the Skrill Conference Premier Division, as they went down on goal difference in a dramatic final few minutes in their game and the game at Aldershot.

Chester went into the final game of the season two points ahead of Hereford United who were in action at Aldershot whilst Chester hosted Salisbury.

Chester twice led against Salisbury but they conceded a second equaliser with just four minutes remaining.

Hereford scored a winner at Aldershot with just two minutes remaining as they leapfrogged Chester on goal difference.

Lewis made 44 appearances in all competitions at Chester and he earned rave reviews during his time there.

Appearances 44 goals 1

Nathan Turner - Chester (Season)
Nathan was once again missing for Chester through injury. He hasn`t played since the 2-0 defeat at Welling on March 29th and he made 26 appearances for Chester during his season long loan spell.

Appearances 26 goals 0

Ross Killock - Chester FC (Season)
Ross was once againy sidelined with the hamstring injury he picked up in the game at with Alfreton on Saturday March 15th.

The central defender made 18 appearances during his time with Chester.

Appearances 18 goals 2

Adam Drury - Bradford City (End of the season)
Drury played the 90 minutes for Bradford as they beat Crawley Town 2-1 at home. The win for Bradford lifted them above their opponents and into 13th place.

Appearances 11 Goals 0

Gboly Ariyibi - Tranmere Rovers (Season)
Ariyibi was once again nowhere to be seen amongst the Tranmere squad as their relegation worries increased with a 2-0 defeat at Leyton Orient.

Tranmere must now take at least a point from their last game of the season next weekend to stand any chance of staying up in League One.

Appearances 2 Goals 0

Lee Peltier - Nottingham Forest (Season)
Peltier played the 90 minutes for Forest as any remaining hopes they had of reaching the play-offs ended in a 4-1 defeat at Bournemouth.

Appearances 6 Goals 0

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=357422#ixzz307Lt9dSc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #188 på: Mai 05, 2014, 08:32:10 »
Paul Green har virkelig imponert i Ipswich-skjorta. Kanskje han kan gjøre en god jobb kommende sesong likevel?

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/latest-news/impressive_leeds_united_loanee_paul_green_has_given_ipswich_town_manager_mick_mccarthy_some_food_for_thought_1_3585450

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Sølvreven

« Svar #189 på: Mai 05, 2014, 14:12:04 »
På tide å slippe Lewis Turner inn i varmen kanskje?

Young Leeds United defender Lewis Turner has scooped three awards at the end of the season awards dinner at on loan club Chester.

Turner scooped the clubs the Players` Player of the Year, City Fans United Player of the Year and the Away Travel Player of the Year.

The 21-year-old fullback spent the season on loan with the Skrill Conference Premier Division side making 44 appearances in all competitions as they lost their status in the league on the final day of the season, going down in the final minutes after conceding a late equaliser against Salisbury.

It was his second loan spell at Chester having spent much of last season with the club as they won promotion from the Skrill Conference North Division and it was his goal, which won them promotion against Boston.

Lewis has spent the season on loan at Chester with fellow Leeds teammates Ross Killock and twin brother Nathan.

Nathan joined Chester at the start of the season along with Lewis and he made 26 appearances whilst Ross joined Chester in November making 18 appearances.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358167#ixzz30qHyZb4Y

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Promotion 2010

« Svar #190 på: Mai 05, 2014, 22:44:57 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Trulsaren

« Svar #191 på: Mai 06, 2014, 00:33:42 »
På tide å slippe Lewis Turner inn i varmen kanskje?

Young Leeds United defender Lewis Turner has scooped three awards at the end of the season awards dinner at on loan club Chester.

Turner scooped the clubs the Players` Player of the Year, City Fans United Player of the Year and the Away Travel Player of the Year.

The 21-year-old fullback spent the season on loan with the Skrill Conference Premier Division side making 44 appearances in all competitions as they lost their status in the league on the final day of the season, going down in the final minutes after conceding a late equaliser against Salisbury.

It was his second loan spell at Chester having spent much of last season with the club as they won promotion from the Skrill Conference North Division and it was his goal, which won them promotion against Boston.

Lewis has spent the season on loan at Chester with fellow Leeds teammates Ross Killock and twin brother Nathan.

Nathan joined Chester at the start of the season along with Lewis and he made 26 appearances whilst Ross joined Chester in November making 18 appearances.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358167#ixzz30qHyZb4Y

Det er to (tre..) divisjoner mellom Leeds og Chester, så han har nok mye å gå på før han er i nærheten av kamptroppen i Leeds. Tror nok han må belage seg på en ny sesong på utlån, men forhåpentligvis får han prøve seg i Leauge One. Klarer han nivået der, så tror jeg nok han vil få sjansen.
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Leedsfan

« Svar #192 på: Mai 06, 2014, 07:05:50 »
Når spillere er 20-21 år og ikke er gode nok så blir de sjelden det.
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Jon R

« Svar #193 på: Mai 06, 2014, 15:26:45 »

Dessuten er det vel et nedrykkslag i engelsk 5 divisjon han har spilt for denne seseongen...

Kan kanskje bli en brukbar league one eller two spiller men vi skal sikte høyere enn det de neste sesongene...

Jeg ville  heller hentet tilbake Paul Green.
Jon R.

Sølvreven

« Svar #194 på: Mai 06, 2014, 23:20:36 »

Dessuten er det vel et nedrykkslag i engelsk 5 divisjon han har spilt for denne seseongen...

Kan kanskje bli en brukbar league one eller two spiller men vi skal sikte høyere enn det de neste sesongene...

vi hentet vel Beckford fra 5 divisjon og det gikk vel ganske greit?  Turner er vel litt yngre og har potensial han også?

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Jon R

« Svar #195 på: Mai 07, 2014, 00:15:56 »

vi hentet vel Beckford fra 5 divisjon og det gikk vel ganske greit?  Turner er vel litt yngre og har potensial han også?

Beckford hadde interessenter fra PL da vi hentet han. Tror ikke det gjelder unge Turner som nok hadde vært lånt ut til en klubb høyere opp i ligasystemet hvis det er slik at han banker på døren til a-laget vårt. Og neste år fyller han altså 22...

Beklager, men jeg har ikke trua....
Jon R.

bwirum

Sv:
« Svar #196 på: Juli 28, 2014, 19:17:38 »
BREAKING: According to Cellino, Viviani has joined Leeds on loan as agreed. Differences has been settle today. #lufc

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Best post ever:
min attr søt kaff på min atamaskin- virkr ikk bra- rfr han jg ikk skrvt så my i t sist

Grattis m  1-2 ikv
MT :) :) :)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #197 på: Oktober 03, 2014, 21:42:03 »
LUFC Academy:

@LUFCacademy: Good luck to young pro @LewieCoyle who has gone on loan to @HarrogateTown for a month. Great experience for the U21 right back #lufc

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #198 på: Oktober 03, 2014, 21:42:45 »

Leeds United youngster Lewis Coyle has joined Harrogate Town on loan.

The 18-year-old right back has joined the Vanarama Conference North side in time to play in their game with Chorley on Saturday.

The Leeds United academy product signed his first professional deal at Elland Road in the summer and he has joined Harrogate to gain some first team experience.

Coyle will join up with some familiar faces. Lewis Turner and Simon Lenighan, who were both released by Leeds at the end of last season, are with Harrogate along with former defender Matt Heath.

Coyle is the first Leeds player to go out on loan this season.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=372467#ixzz3F73ONopa
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #199 på: Oktober 10, 2014, 21:40:13 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #200 på: Oktober 10, 2014, 22:12:54 »

Leeds United youngster Lewis Coyle has joined Harrogate Town on loan.

The 18-year-old right back has joined the Vanarama Conference North side in time to play in their game with Chorley on Saturday.

The Leeds United academy product signed his first professional deal at Elland Road in the summer and he has joined Harrogate to gain some first team experience.

Coyle will join up with some familiar faces. Lewis Turner and Simon Lenighan, who were both released by Leeds at the end of last season, are with Harrogate along with former defender Matt Heath.

Coyle is the first Leeds player to go out on loan this season.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=372467#ixzz3F73ONopa

Hva nå det er:

LUFC Injury blow for Leeds youngster

Young Leeds United defender Lewis Coyle has seen his loan spell with Harrogate Town cut short through injury.

Coyle has been forced to cut short his one-month loan deal with the Vanarama Conference North side after suffering a broken metatarsal.

The 18-year-old right back joined Harrogate ahead of last weekend`s game with Chorley and he made his debut, playing the 90 minutes, as they were beaten 4-0.

Coyle suffered the injury in the midweek goalless draw with Gainsborough Trinity, he has now returned to Elland Road to start his rehabilitation, and it is the latest blow for the youngster who suffered a serious ankle injury in the pre-season opener for the development squad side at Grimsby Borough.

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=373210#ixzz3Fm6Ylqtu
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #201 på: November 14, 2014, 19:09:51 »
Det snakkes om utlån i klubben.....

TO ELL AND BACK
Friday, 14th Nov 2014 17:33 by Tim Whelan

Leeds are hoping to offload a few players on loan by the end of the month, which should slightly ease our difficult financial situation.

Neil Redfearn has told the Yorkshire Post that several members of the squad have been asking if they can spend a bit of time elsewhere to get some first team football, and the good news is that we’ve even had a few enquiries from other clubs who are keen to take them off our hands. It’s a situation that’s come about with the rather large squad we’ve been carrying, with 38 senior players currently on the books, and we could with getting the number down to a more manageable size.

Redfearn said “I have had a conversation with a couple of them and they have done things right and asked in the right way and kept up their standard in training, so it is not a problem. At some point, we have got to address it. Some of these boys really need to go and play some games. We have arranged a couple of behind-closed-doors games which they have played in, so they have minutes under their belts. But actually playing on a Saturday afternoon when there’s three points at stake and a crowd, that is the sort of experience they need at this point. We are mindful of it and are trying to get ourselves in a position where maybe one or two do go out.”

Since Cellino took over as president players have been coming in faster than he has managed to ship them out, even though he did managed to get one or two of the highest earners off the books during the summer. While he has been busy recruiting those who he liked the look of in European football, it hasn’t been so easy get rid of those already at the club who are sitting on contracts that are unlikely to be matched elsewhere. Cellino was also keen to stockpile players during the last transfer window, as we may be hit with a transfer embargo under the new Football League rules in January, once the annual accounts for 2013/14 are released. Sending players on loan could be the ideal solution, as they can always be recalled if we were to run into an injury crisis.

Redfearn hasn’t named any names, but those out of favour include Nicky Ajose, an early Cellino signing who already seems to be a forgotten man, as well as several who came to the club during the McDermott and Warnock eras. Presumably they include the much derided Noel Hunt and David Norris, who has been restricted to one League Cup appearance in the last 18 months. And even Luke Murphy could be tempted to try his luck elsewhere, having been in the dog house since his reckless dismissal at Bradford was the main reason we lost that particular cup tie.

Given the complicated financial situation that Cellino inherited from GFH, which is still throwing up nasty surprises, he could do with trimming the squad. We already had one of the highest wage bills in the Championship when he took over, and it can only have grown as the numbers of players has increased. If we do manage to send one or two players on loan it’s by no means certain that the other club will agree to pick up their full salary (with Hunt and Murphy said to be on very generous terms by Championship standards, to name but two) but any contributions will be gratefully received.

Any outgoing loans will have to be agreed by the end of November 27, which is the end of the Football League’s current emergency loan window, but let’s hope they can shift at least some of the dead wood out of the club, and that any agreements can then be extended until the end of the season. Then we might just have enough funds for Cellino to bring in a few more signings in January (Football League permitting) and Redfearn will have the opportunity to give the best of the youngsters some valuable first team experience.
Super Leeds since 1968

Promotion 2010

« Svar #202 på: Desember 07, 2014, 22:17:43 »
LUFC Leeds United Loan Watch - December 6th

Vital Leeds United keeps you up to date with how the loan players are doing away from Elland Road.

It was a quiet weekend with only one of the three players out on loan actually in action.

Nicky Ajose - Crewe Alexandra until January 5th
Crewe were without a game on Saturday with FA Cup took precedent over league games. Crewe have already bowed out of this season`s competition having lost a first round replay at Sheffield United.

Appearances 1 Goals 0

Noel Hunt - Ipswich Tow until January 3rd with a view to a permanent deal
Hunt was unable to feature on Saturday as Ipswich played against parent club Leeds United.

Appearances 1 Goals 1

Scott Wootton - Rotherham United Until January 10th
Wootton completed another 90 minutes for Rotherham on Saturday as they claimed a credible 0-0 draw at Cardiff City.

Our colleagues over at Vital Rotherham, who travelled to Cardiff yesterday, give us their views.

Herringthorpe
Scott did very well yesterday. When you are stopping former Premiership players crossing balls then you know you are having a good game. He got forward a lot more too.

Asked various people on the coach and they all said the same - played well, had a good solid game.

The Gaffer was contemplating moving him across but he made the decision to leave him at right-back where, Steve Evans says, 'he had an outstanding performance.`

Zipadeedoodah
Defence as a unit outstanding.....Kenwynne Jones and Adam Le Fondre on the team sheet would worry any defence, but not ours yesterday.

Morgan won everything against Jones and Arni reduced the threat of Alfie to a mere whimper.
Both full backs stood firm and as Herringthorpe says, limited the wide men throughout.

A couple of occasions in the second half when Scott Wootton strayed forward, we were caught in possession, but there was reliable back up to cover him till he re-positioned himself.

Appearances 2 Clean sheets 1 Goals conceded 1 Goals 0

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=379238#ixzz3LFVGC0DP
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #203 på: Februar 01, 2015, 20:25:36 »
LUFC Leeds Loan Watch - Saturday January 31st

Vital Leeds United keeps you up to date with how the loan players are doing away from Elland Road.

We currently have two players out on loan from Elland Road.

Nicky Ajose - Crewe Alexandra - End of the season
It was a bad day for Ajose and his previously inform Crewe side as MK Dons hammered them 5-0 at home.

Ajose completed the 90 minutes as they slipped to only their third defeat in nine games since his arrival in November.

Despite the loss, they remain one place outside of the relegation places and they face crucial games against Colchester United and Yeovil Town in their next two games with both sides currently in the bottom four.

Appearances 9 Goals 5

Ross Killock - FC Halifax Town - End of the season
It continues to be a frustrating time for Ross Killock who joined Halifax on loan at the start of the transfer window.

Starting in midweek, Killock was an unused substitute as Halifax won 1-0 at AFC Telford.

On Saturday, Halifax saw their home game with league leaders Barnet postponed due to the state of the pitch.

Killock will hope to be involved on Tuesday night when Halifax play Dartford at the Shay in their FA Trophy replay.

Appearances 0

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=386913#ixzz3QWUESRqh
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #204 på: April 12, 2015, 19:16:04 »
Leeds United and the loan arranger
â– Championshipâ– Leeds Unitedâ– Newsâ– Opinion
by Graham Smeaton - Apr 12, 2015
0 2320

Well, it’s safe to say that this season has been yet another where Leeds fans have nothing to look forward to other than mid-table mediocrity when the end of the season is in sight. Four games to go and Leeds United are in 15th place and in that ‘limbo state’, nothing to play for and nothing to be gained or lost. That’s not my gripe, that’s been done enough this season. What I would like to do is look at the Leeds United arranged loans and whether they’ve been of much cop. Much was made of the players coming in, unfortunately their contributions have been somewhat differing.

Dario del Fabro (20 years old) – extensive game time for the U21 and two goals scored but only 90 minutes in Leeds’ first team in the FA Cup 3rd round loss to Sunderland. Looked composed that day, does so at U21 level. Been on the bench for the first team but unused substitute. Verdict: definitely worth a look at in the final four games of the season.

Brian Montenegro (21 years old) – again another player with extensive playing time in the U21 Development squad and with scant first team playing time, only four minutes in two games. Has scored nine goals in the U21s and did win a place on the bench for the 2-1 loss to Cardiff but was an unused substitute. Verdict: another one definitely worth a look at with some first team game time in the next four games. Brings pace and goals, something we lack.

Adryan Tavares (20 years old) – came with a massive reputation and with much hype. Soon created a buzz around the place but hasn’t really been given much of a chance despite having the respect of Neil Redfearn. He has played 729 minutes of Championship football and his two assists ties him with Alex Mowatt as the one of the highest goal assist provider in the team. Brings pace to the team and trickery but criticised for lack of physical presence. Verdict: would love to see him get a run-in, even as a ‘goodbye Leeds’ present, but unlikely to happen. Cellino thought to be unwilling to pay the €3.2m signing fee. This could well be a ‘bite your backside’ moment as Adryan becomes the next big thing…maybe.

Edgar Çani (25 years old) – the big Albanian came on loan from Serie B Italian side Catania where he played 15 games, scoring three goals and laying on 4 assists. Another player not being given a chance in the first team (four appearances – 52 minutes). Obviously brought in to compete for the ‘big target man’ place in Leeds’ newly-instigated 4-2-3-1 formation, fans have said that he hasn’t got the best first touch and has pedestrian pace. Verdict: Unlikely to be given a chance – doesn’t seem to be what Leeds are looking for.

Granddi N’Goyi (26 years old) – Frenchman N’Goyi, an ex-PSG ‘starlet’ came in from Palermo in the same loan deal that brought Sol Bamba on loan to the club. In true Leeds style, we took him without a medical and he signed on injured. Back to match fitness now and has had 80 or so minutes in an U21 game, has made the bench for the last two games without getting any game time. Verdict: might be worth a look to see if he offers anything in that defensive midfield role now that Lewis Cook is injured and Rodolph Austin is still banned.

Zan Benedicic (19 years old) – the AC Milan youngster signed straight from the Milan Youth team and saw very limited time before injury ruled him out for the season; he has 13 minutes of action in the Championship and a 25 minute appearance in the League Cup to his name in Leeds’ colours. Verdict: unlikely to be fit enough to feature again for Leeds.

Sol Bamba (30 years old) – arrived from Palermo and went straight into the starting eleven. His early performances earned him rave reviews from Leeds fans who quickly appreciated his rock-like presence at the back. Has been an ever-present since signing and is the preferred captain when club captain Liam Cooper is not picked in the starting line-up. Has scored one goal for Leeds with a header in their last win, a 3-0 victory against Fulham. Verdict : definitely a success in the white of Leeds. There is a ‘buying option’ that Leeds can take up at the end of the season, they’d be stupid not to. His performances have put him in the shop window; Leeds buy or someone else will.

Loan-wise, Leeds haven’t really used the loan options that they’ve had so far so a lot of those brought in can’t really be commented on. In a way, it’s been a wasted opportunity for us, aside from them making the U21 stronger. It would have been nice to see the loan players used in a limited way as substitutes, even in fleetingly sparse moments, to get a better feel of their capabilities. The thing is, that’s not how we do things up LS11 way.

« Siste redigering: April 12, 2015, 19:19:56 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Tore

Tore
Marching on together...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #206 på: Juli 14, 2015, 13:26:17 »
http://www.thebeatengeneration.co.uk/tbg/?p=6765

Den 89'ende lånesigneringen til Leeds United!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

kendo

« Svar #207 på: Oktober 23, 2015, 12:54:41 »
Kyle Laffety på lån fra Norwich på vei inn?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #208 på: Oktober 23, 2015, 12:58:06 »
Kyle Laffety på lån fra Norwich på vei inn?

Hadde vært utrolig bra!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #209 på: Oktober 30, 2015, 14:13:47 »
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...