Skrevet av Emne: Spillere på lån inn/ut  (Lest 167132 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Spillere på lån inn/ut
« Svar #270 på: November 26, 2018, 15:46:18 »
Leeds United loan watch: Jay-Roy Grot involved in thriller as Whites loanees see plenty of action

Joe Urquhart
Published: 21:48 Sunday 25 November 2018
Updated: 09:13 Monday 26 November 2018

It was a busy weekend of action across Europe but how did Leeds United's loanees get on for their temporary club's? We take a look...

Here's how those Whites players away from Elland Road fared this weekend...

Leeds United loanee Jay-Roy Grot.
Leeds United loanee Jay-Roy Grot.
Lewie Coyle - Fleetwood Town

The Whites loanee played 90 minutes for Joey Barton's side as they fell to a 2-1 defeat to Plymouth Argyle in League One. Coyle was moved across from his favoured right-back position to the left side of defence for the fixture.

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

The Dutch Under-21 international completed 90 minutes for VVV-Venlo as they played out a thrilling 2-2 Eredivisie draw against AZ Alkmaar which saw Grot's side equalise in the 93rd minute after being two behind after just 15 minutes. The 20-year-old picked up a yellow card in the 53rd minute as he played on the left side of a front three for the hosts.

Pawel Cibicki - Molde

The winger played on the left side of a front three in Molde's 2-0 victory over Haugesund in the Eliteserien but was substituted at half-time.

Tyler Denton - Peterborough United

The Whites loanee played the full 90 minutes of Peterborough's dramatic 1-1 draw with Coventry in League One on Friday evening. Denton, who slotted into his natural left-back position, saw his side take the lead in the 90th minute before conceding an equaliser just 60 seconds later in injury time.

Caleb Ekuban - Trabzonspor

The Leeds striker was a 73rd minute substitute for Trabzonspor as they defeated Fenerbache in the Super Lig.

Laurens De Bock - KV Oostende

The United left-back played 90 minutes of Oostende's 2-1 defeat to Kortrijk in a Europa League play-off game in the Belgian first division.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

The United utility man played the full 90 minutes of Willem's 3-1 home defeat to Vitesse in the Eredivise on the left of a three-man midfield.

Paudie O'Connor - Blackpool

Paudie O'Connor was included in Blackpool's match day squad for their 3-0 League One victory over Burton Albion but the Irishman was an unused substitute on Saturday afternoon.

Mallik Wilks - Doncaster Rovers

The striker was an 83rd minute substitute for Doncaster Rovers' Yorkshire derby 1-1 draw with Barnsley at Oakwell in League One.

Liam Kitching - Harrogate Town

The 18-year-old defender played the full 90 minutes of Harrogate Town's 3-1 National League victory over Braintree Town on Saturday.

Hadi Sacko - Las Palmas

The 24-year-old was excluded from Las Palmas' match day squad as they fell to a heavy 4-1 defeat to Cadiz in Spain's Segunda Division.

Alex Machuca - Burgos

The 20-year-old playmaker was an unused substitute for Burgos' 1-1 draw with Cultural Leonesa on Sunday in the Segunda Division B.

Adrian Balboa - Terrassa FC

The 20-year-old played 54 minutes before being substituted of Terrassa's 1-1 draw with Llagostera on Sunday in the Segunda Division B.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

The 25-year-old midfielder was an unused substitute in Zwolle's thrilling 3-2 Eredivisie defeat to Den Haag.

Oriol Rey - UB Conquense

The young Spanish midfielder played 90 minutes of his sides 2-2 draw with Valencia II in the Segunda Division B.

Oliver Sarkic - Barakaldo CF

The Whites loanee wasn't included in Barakaldo's match day squad as they played out a 1-1 draw with Athletic Bilbao B in the Segunda Division B.

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #271 på: Desember 03, 2018, 19:59:06 »
Leeds United loan watch: Caleb Ekuban bags emotional goal, Whites loanees in FA Cup action

Joe Urquhart
Published: 10:56 Monday 03 December 2018
Leeds United have a number of loanees away from the club this season - but how are they getting on for their clubs? We take a look back at the weekend action for the Whites elsewhere.

The Leeds United loanee lost his mother last week but at his own request just four days later appeared as a 74th minute substitute for Trabzonspor. Ekuban would go on to head the Turkish side into the lead just eight minutes after stepping off the bench in a 2-0 victory which sparked an emotional celebration with his team-mates as he burst into tears.

It was Ekuban's second goal of the season in nine appearances for the club so far with the 24-year-old yet to be named in a starting line-up so far this campaign.

The right-back is in action on Monday evening for Fleetwood Town in the FA Cup as they make the trip to Guiseley for a place in the third round of the competition.

Leeds United striker Caleb Ekuban in action against Aston Villa.

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

The 20-year-old forward played the full 90 minutes of Venlo's 4-1 Eredivisie defeat to Heracles on Sunday. Grot lined-up on the left side of a front three for the fixture.

The left-back was an unused substitute for Peterborough's 2-2 FA Cup draw with Bradford City on Saturday. Steve Evans' side had been 2-0 ahead before conceding twice in the last 10 minutes to set up a replay with the Bantams.

Paudie O'Connor - Blackpool

The central defender was an unused substitute for Blackpool's 0-0 FA Cup draw with Solihull Moors on Friday evening.

Malik Wilks - Doncaster Rovers

The striker was a 62nd minute substitute for Doncaster Rovers as they toppled Charlton Athletic 2-0 at The Valley in FA Cup action. Wilks replaced Alfie May to return to his familiar forward role having played wide of a three in recent months.

Hadi Sacko - Las Palmas

The 24-year-old winger was once again omitted from Las Palmas' match day squad on Sunday as they played out a 0-0 draw with Real Oviedo.

The left-back completed 90 minutes as Oostende played out a 1-1 draw with Zlute Waregem in the Belgian Pro League.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

The utility man completed 90 minutes of Willam's impressive 2-0 victory over AZ Alkmaar. Anita played on the right side of a three man midfield.

The 19-year-old defender missed Harrogate Town's 2-1 away win over Maidenhead United through injury.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

The 25-year-old midfielder completed 90 minutes of Zwolle's 2-0 away win over De Graafschap on Saturday.

Alex Machuca - Burgos

The 20-year-old playmaker was an unused substitute as the Segunda Division B side played out a 0-0 with Navalcarnero on Sunday.

Adrian Balboa - Terrassa FC

The Spaniard featured for just 27 minutes on Sunday in Terrassa's 3-0 victory over Granollers in the Tercera Division as he was named in the starting line-up before picking up an injury.

Oriol Rey - UB Conquense

The midfielder completed 90 minutes of UB Conquense's 1-1 draw with Badalona on Sunday in the Segunda Division B.

Oliver Sarkic - Barakaldo

The playmaker was an unused substitute on Sunday as Barakaldo defeated CD Tuedlano 1-0 in the Segunda Division B.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #272 på: Desember 05, 2018, 22:44:55 »
Lufcyouth

Well done #lufc u23 striker @sarkic10 on his last minute equaliser for his loan club @barakaoficial

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #273 på: Desember 14, 2018, 12:54:11 »
Her er riktig tråd for dette:

Nytt talent lånes ut f.o.m. i dag. Denne gangen er det Alex Wollerton (19), og mottakerklubb er Darlington. Bare 1 måneds varighet i første omgang. Wollerton er midtbanespiller, og skrev profesjonell kontrakt med Leeds i juni '17. Lykke til i Darlington, Alex.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/12/blogs/wollerton-joins-darlington-on-loan/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #274 på: Desember 20, 2018, 17:58:36 »
LeedsMe

Congratulations to #LUFC forward Caleb Ekuban (24), who netted twice for Trabzonspor yesterday evening.

Ekuban This Season:
14 Appearances
5 Goals
1 Assist

Delighted to see him finally gaining some confidence on the pitch!

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #276 på: Januar 19, 2019, 01:43:51 »
Lufcyouth

Good luck #lufc u23 striker @adribalboa10 who has joined @FCVilafranca on loan until the summer
twitter.com/fcvilafranca/s…

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #277 på: Januar 26, 2019, 11:23:16 »
LeedsYouth

Huffer joins a number of #LUFC youngsters out on loan.

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Ideguchi (Greuther Fürth)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)

#LeedsYouth

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #278 på: Januar 26, 2019, 13:33:20 »
LeedsYouth

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)

#LeedsYouth

Ahh. Greit med en oversikt over hvem vi har ute på lån.

Lett å gå seg vill i den jungelen der. :o
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #279 på: Januar 26, 2019, 15:47:37 »
LeedsYouth

Coyle (Fleetwood)
 Kitching (Harrogate)
 O'Connor (Bradford)
 Denton (Peterborough)
 Rey (Conquense)
 Wilks (Doncaster)
 Å arkić (Barakaldo)
 Grot (VVV Venlo)

#LeedsYouth

Ahh. Greit med en oversikt over hvem vi har ute på lån.

Lett å gå seg vill i den jungelen der. :o
Er veldig spent på om Coyle noensinne kommer til å bli noe for oss. Hadde veldig troa på fyren for et par år siden..
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

RoarG

Utlånte spillere fra Leeds.
« Svar #280 på: Januar 28, 2019, 11:15:15 »
Vi mangler vel en tråd som tar for seg våre utlånte spillere? Det blir mye scrolling nedover for å finne enkeltspillere. Det viser seg at vi har flust av spillere utlånt. Noen i England, noen utenlands.

Dette er en artikkel om våre utlånte spillere og deres prestasjoner helga uke 4.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-loan-watch-mallik-wilks-marches-on-in-the-fa-cup-samuel-saiz-picks-up-more-minutes-1-9560597

Den som gjør det best er vel Mallik Wilks. Spilte i FA-cupen, og Doncaster kom seg videre til 5. runde. Mer bekymret for Denton, Shaughnessy og O'Connor. Tror disse spillerne blir å finne i andre klubber på lavere nivå til sommeren.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Leedsfan

Sv: Utlånte spillere fra Leeds.
« Svar #281 på: Januar 28, 2019, 11:28:05 »
Tror vi har en eller annen tråd som har tatt for seg disse spillerne, men jeg husker ikke hva den blir kalt!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

RoarG

« Svar #282 på: Januar 28, 2019, 11:31:54 »
Tror vi har en eller annen tråd som har tatt for seg disse spillerne, men jeg husker ikke hva den blir kalt!
Kanskje. I så fall ligger den langt baki der?
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

ibster

« Svar #283 på: Januar 28, 2019, 11:38:23 »

Den er spikret på toppen av OEF.

RoarG

« Svar #284 på: Januar 28, 2019, 11:50:08 »

Øverst? Gud bedre :-[. Vel admin flytter vel dette greiene her, da?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #285 på: Januar 28, 2019, 12:11:03 »

Øverst? Gud bedre :-[. Vel admin flytter vel dette greiene her, da?

IKKE VANSKELIG Ã… SE, MEN GØY Ã… OPPDATERE NOE SOM INGEN SER!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

flynn

« Svar #286 på: Januar 28, 2019, 13:03:40 »
Basert på denne rapporten tyder lite på at det ernoen lånespillere vi umiddelbart burde kalle tilbake for å gå inn i startoppstillingen mot Norwich.. I all hovedsak er spillerne på benken, suspenderte, eller de mangler totalt tillit i den klubben de befinner seg og er på vei til enda nyere jaktmarker.

flynn

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #287 på: Januar 28, 2019, 22:35:13 »
Will Huffer i mål for Barnet i cupkamp mot Brentford nå. Slapp inn skudd fra 30 m. Noe å terpe på for vår keepertrener.

Sent fra min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

RoarG

« Svar #288 på: Januar 28, 2019, 22:57:17 »
Blandet kritikk fra Leeds-fansen på Huffers innsats mot Brentford. Watkins filmet Brentford til straffe. Igjen >:(.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/01/blogs/leeds-fans-react-to-will-huffer-debut-for-barnet/

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #289 på: Januar 29, 2019, 00:48:59 »
Syns Huffer greide seg bra. Noen meget gode redninger, og selvsagt kan man sette spørsmål til langskuddet han slapp inn. Men han var dekka, og skuddet kom overraskende

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #290 på: Januar 29, 2019, 08:29:52 »
Ellers en fantastisk frisparkscoring av Sparkes og likte Mason-Clarkes dribleferdigheter.

Sent fra min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #291 på: Februar 09, 2019, 17:21:26 »
Doncaster FC

44' RED CARD | Denton is shown a second yellow card after a foul on Wilks. 0-1 #DRFC #DONPET

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #292 på: Februar 10, 2019, 08:58:35 »
Doncaster FC

44' RED CARD | Denton is shown a second yellow card after a foul on Wilks. 0-1 #DRFC #DONPET

Og bare gult til Wilks for dette:

https://twitter.com/e_sure91/status/1094263464288309248?s=12

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #293 på: Februar 11, 2019, 18:25:45 »
Doncaster FC

Og bare gult til Wilks for dette:

https://twitter.com/e_sure91/status/1094263464288309248?s=12

Hjelpes, det der er jo gult for filming. Spar meg.
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Promotion 2010

« Svar #294 på: Februar 19, 2019, 17:44:46 »
Leeds United loan watch with limited minutes and suspensions

Leeds United's legion of loanees had another mixed week across Europe, but generally they were reduced to limited minutes or played in losing sides.

Here's our round-up of how they all fared.

Samuel Saiz

The Spaniard was an unused substitute as Getafe threw away a two-goal lead on Friday night in a 2-2 draw with Eibar.

Leeds United loan watch - Tyler Denton sees red for Mallik Wilks challenge, Tom Pearce makes debut

Will Huffer

The young ‘keeper started between the sticks for Barnet as the Bees conceded a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 after being reduced to 10 men. Solihull Moors’ leveller came in the 94th minute. Ouch.

Will Huffer during the FA Cup Fourth Round match between Barnet and Brentford at The Hive on January 28, 2019(Image: Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)
Sam Dalby

Dalby was left on the bench as Morecambe claimed a priceless 1-0 victory over Port Vale in League Two.

Tom Pearce

Young defender operated in a left wing-back role on Saturday, but that couldn’t prevent Scunthorpe United losing 1-0 to Gillingham. Scored a five in the Grimsby Telegraph after being caught out defensively.

League One. Scunthorpe United v Accrington Stanley. Glanford Park. Tom Pearce(Image: David Haber)
Leeds United loan watch as Mallik Wilks nets again and Samu Saiz makes first La Liga start

Conor Shaughnessy

Shaughnessy lasted 59 minutes of Heart of Mildothian's 2-1 defeat to Motherwell on Sunday. Operating as a left-sided centre-back, he scored a six with the Edinburgh Evening News despite their defeat.

Malik Wilks

Wilks missed out on a place in the Doncaster Rovers squad after being banned by The Football Association for their FA Cup tie with Crystal Palace.

Mallik Wilks and Jordan Storey compete for the ball during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019(Image: Nathan Stirk/Getty Images)
Vurnon Anita

Anita was thrown on in the 77th minute of Willem II’s 3-2 defeat to Vitesse Arnhem, where he played on the left wing.

Jay-Roy Grot

Grot played the full 90 minutes, but it was too little avail as VVV-Venlo went down 3-0 at the hands of AZ Alkmaar.

Leeds United loan watch as Saiz mixes with the world's best and Wilks makes FA Cup fifth round

Laurens De Bock and Ruud Vormer fight for the ball during the match between KV Oostende and Club Brugge, Sunday 27 January 2019 in Oostende(Image: BRUNO FAHY/AFP/Getty Images)

Laurens De Bock

De Bock was an unused substitute for Oostende as they drew 1-1 with Eupen in the Belgian Pro league.

Ouasim Bouy

Played for 78 minutes in the centre of midfield, but couldn’t prevent a 1-0 defeat for PEC Zwolle on Friday night to ADO Den Haag.

Hadi Sacko

Sacko was back in the starting side as Ankaragücü drew 0-0 away at Akhisarspor. The visitors claimed a draw despite being a man light from the 51st minute.

Lewis Coyle slides in to tackle Rowan Liburd during the the FA Cup Second Round match between Guiseley and Fleetwood Town at Nethermoor Park on December 03, 2018(Image: George Wood/Getty Images)
Lewis Coyle

Coyle got 90 minutes under his belt despite Fleetwood Town losing 2-1 to runaway League One leaders Luton Town. The young right-back has enjoyed a good season at Highbury Stadium.

Leeds United loan watch - Samu Saiz goes up against Lionel Messi, youngster turn out in FA Cup

Tyler Denton

Denton missed out on a spot in Darren Ferguson’s 18-man squad after being sent off against Doncaster the previous week for a challenge on fellow loanee Mallik Willks. Peterborough United won 1-0 at Oxford United this weekend

Paudie O’Connor

O’Connor hasn’t featured for Bradford City since going off at half-time at Barnsley in a 3-0 defeat on January 12. The Bantams claimed a 0-0 draw with in-form Plymouth Argyle on Saturday.

Caleb Ekuban greets fans during the Leeds United and Myanmar National League All Stars match at Thuwunna football stadium in Yangon on May 9, 2018(Image: YE AUNG THU/AFP/Getty Images)
Caleb Ekuban

Ekuban got 90 minutes in the centre of the park, but former Newcastle United striker Papiss Cisse (remember his goal at Chelsea?!) grabbed a brace to consign Trabzonspor to a 2-0 defeat.

Liam Kitching

The 19-year-old defender played 90 minutes, but couldn’t prevent Harrogate Town losing 2-1 to Ebbsfleet United.

Leeds United loan watch - Liam Kitching proves Yorkshire derby hero

Alex Machuca

Burgos went down 2-0 on Sunday morning as they took on S.S. Reyes. Machuca was an unused substitute in a result that leaves Burgos 17th in Segunda B, with 13 games to go.

Oriol Rey in action for Leeds United's under-23s last season
Oriol Rey

Rey played the 90 minutes as Conquense went down 1-0 to league leaders Atletico Baleares. Local reports noted an improved performance from the relegation-threatened side, with Rey at the heart of most of their good play.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #295 på: Mars 03, 2019, 12:53:41 »
Mallik Wilks 19, has been Uniteds most succesful player out on Loan this season.
13 Goals,7 Assists some return from the young man currently playing with Doncaster Rovers.
Gerry.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #296 på: Mars 05, 2019, 20:10:37 »
Doncaster Rovers
FULL-TIME | Rieves Boocock’s late header secures a point for #DRFC after Sam Dalby’s opener.

På utlån i Morcambe! U23 kamp denne gangen.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #297 på: Mars 11, 2019, 09:07:18 »
Blanda drops for våre utlånte spillere denne runden. Særlig de unge spillerne sliter. Saiz ser ut til å floppe i Getafe.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-loan-watch-saiz-15953225

Promotion 2010

« Svar #298 på: April 02, 2019, 07:19:25 »
Leeds United loan watch as Mallik Wilks proves the hero of the weekend once again

Samuel Saiz failed to appear for Getafe again in this week's Whites loan watch

Mallik Wilks celebrates as he scores their third goal of the game during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019
Mallik Wilks celebrates as he scores their third goal of the game during the FA Cup Third Round match between Preston North End and Doncaster Rovers at Deepdale on January 06, 2019 (Image: Nathan Stirk/Getty Images)
Samuel Saiz failed to appear for Getafe again in this week's Whites loan watch

Mallik Wilks was the star of Leeds United’s loan legion at the weekend after the youngster grabbed a crucial goal in Doncaster Rovers’ 3-1 win over Walsall.

Wilks was the key man for Grant McCann’s side and showed great composure to double their lead in just the fourth minute.

Elsewhere, it was a good weekend for Lewie Coyle and Conor Shaughnessy.

Here’s a summary of the Whites’ players in action.

Mallik Wilks - Doncaster Rovers

Wilks scored the second goal in a 3-1 win over Walsall at Keepmoat Stadium. He was given man of the match by Doncaster Free Press, who scored him with a nine out of 10. “Won the penalty, scored a delightful goal and caused problems all afternoon with his direct running and trickery,” they said.

Coventry City v Fleetwood Town in the League One match at the Ricoh Arena, with Dujon Sterling and Lewie Coyle
Coventry City v Fleetwood Town in the League One match at the Ricoh Arena, with Dujon Sterling and Lewie Coyle (Image: Tim Easthope)
Coyle was a key performer as Fleetwood claimed all three points and a clean sheet in a 1-0 win away at Accrington Stanley. Scored an eight with Fleetwood Weekly News in his familiar position of right-back.

Samuel Saiz - Getafe

The Spaniard was once again left out of the matchday squad as Getafe lost 2-0 at home to Leganes.

Hadi Sacko - Ankaragücü

Turkish side were once again not in action this weekend. They next take to the field against Fenerbache on April 7.

Pawel Cibicki - Elfsborg

The Swedish outfit get their Allsvenskan campaign underway on Monday evening against Hammarby.

Pawel Cibicki ahead of the Carabao Cup fourth round match between Leicester City and Leeds United at King Power Stadium on October 24, 2017
Pawel Cibicki ahead of the Carabao Cup fourth round match between Leicester City and Leeds United at King Power Stadium on October 24, 2017 (Image: Plumb Images/Leicester City FC via Getty Images)
Sam Dalby - Morecambe

Dalby was left out of the matchday squad as Morecambe secured a priceless win over Crawley Town in their bid to avoid the drop. The youngster has struggled for minutes at the Globe Arena since moving on loan in January.

Tom Pearce - Scunthorpe United

The young defender operated at left-back on Saturday, but that couldn’t prevent Scunthorpe losing 2-1 to AFC Wimbledon. Scored a five in the Grimsby Telegraph, who wrote: “Shaky performance from the Leeds loanee. Was caught out defensively on a few occasions, needs to be stronger and impose himself. Crosses into the box were poor.”

Conor Shaughnessy - Heart of Midlothian

The young defender got 90 minutes under his belt at centre-back for Hearts as they beat Aberdeen 2-1 on Saturday.

Vurnon Anita - Willem II

Anita was another man to play the full match as Willem II claimed a 3-2 win over Fortuna Sittard. Alexander Isak’s hat-trick secured the points for the Dutch side as they moved to eighth.

Jay-Roy Grot - VVV-Venlo

Grot was a half-time substitute for VVV, but couldn’t prevent them from throwing away a one-goal lead to draw 1-1 away at NAC Breda.

Jay-Roy Grot runs with the ball during the pre-season friendly between VVV-Venlo and Werder Bremen at Heinz-Dettmer-Stadion Lohne on July 30, 2018
Jay-Roy Grot runs with the ball during the pre-season friendly between VVV-Venlo and Werder Bremen at Heinz-Dettmer-Stadion Lohne on July 30, 2018 (Image: Christof Koepsel/Getty Images)

De Bock came off the bench for 10-man Oostende as they lost 2-1 to AS Eupen in the first of their Europa League play-off games.

Ouasim Bouy - PEC Zwolle

There was no sign of Bouy in the PEC Zwolle squad as they beat FC Emmen 3-0 at home.

Peterborough weren’t in action this weekend with the Checkatrade Trophy taking centre stage. They host Gillingham next weekend on April 6.

Paudie O’Connor - Bradford City

O’Connor made his long-awaited return to the Bradford side, making his first appearance since going off at half-time at Barnsley in a 3-0 defeat on January 12. It was little help, however, as the Bantams lost 1-0 away at play-off chasers Charlton Athletic.

Mike Dean chats to Alexandre Lacazette and Paudie O'Connor during the FA Cup Third Round match between Blackpool and Arsenal at Bloomfield Road on January 5, 2019
Mike Dean chats to Alexandre Lacazette and Paudie O'Connor during the FA Cup Third Round match between Blackpool and Arsenal at Bloomfield Road on January 5, 2019 (Image: David Price/Arsenal FC via Getty Images)

The Turkish side are next in action on April 5, when they travel to Antalyaspor.

The 19-year-old defender wasn’t involved as Harrogate drew 2-2 with Maidstone United at home. After leading 1-0, James Muldoon’s 63rd-minute penalty eventually secured a point for the hosts.

Alex Machuca - Burgos CF

Machuca failed to emerge from the substitutes’ bench as Burgos lost 2-1 at home to Real Madrid II.

Oriol Rey - Conquense

Rey was once again in the starting XI for Conquense, but couldn’t steer the game his side’s way as they drew 0-0 with Cornella.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #299 på: April 02, 2019, 07:21:23 »
Dette var stikk i strid med forrige post, men likevel!
 ;)

SUFC Commercial

Our match sponsors @BAPPForBolts chose @LUFC loanee @tompearce98 as their man of the match following his display against AFC Wimbledon. 

That is Tom’s second man of the match in as many home games. #UTI

Min første Leeds-kamp: