Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del 14  (Lest 161764 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del 14
« Svar #330 på: Januar 13, 2010, 16:20:43 »
Mansfield sign former Leeds midfielder Oliver Hotchkiss 
Mansfield Town have signed former Leeds midfielder Oliver Hotchkiss until the end of the season.
The 20-year-old, who had been on loan at Field Mill, has had his contract at Elland Road terminated.
Hotchkiss has made four appearances for the Stags and manager David Holdsworth was thrilled with the deal.
He said: "It is never easy to leave a club which you have been playing for so long. I have a great relationship with Ollie and am delighted to keep him."  (BBC)

kjelvi

« Svar #331 på: Januar 13, 2010, 16:21:36 »
TRIO DEPART ELLAND ROAD

A trio of young players have been allowed to leave Leeds United to further their careers elsewhere.

Defender Jonny Webb and midfielder Josh Falkingham have come to the end of their short-term contracts and are now free agents.
Webb made one first team appearance for the club, at Northampton in the FA Cup last season, while Falkingham didn't feature in the first team.

Midfielder Ollie Hotchkiss has also had his contract terminated by mutual consent.
Ollie has been on loan at Mansfield and could now sign for the Stags on a permanent basis

Ferre

« Svar #332 på: Januar 14, 2010, 12:15:58 »
Crunch time for City over Max Gradel

Leeds United have told Leicester City they want to keep winger Max Gradel on loan for the rest of the season.

However, sources at the Yorkshire club say City would prefer a permanent deal and a transfer fee.

The Ivorian winger's emergency loan period at Elland Road ends on Monday and another short-term deal is not possible as Gradel, who is valued at about £200,000, has served the maximum time allowed under such a deal. The only option would be a long-term loan until the end of the season, and that would not include a 24-hour call-back clause.

Gradel, who has been a big hit at Elland Road and has become a favourite with the Leeds supporters, has stated he would like to stay with the club.

Leeds boss Simon Grayson has also made it known he would like to keep Gradel, but finances are still tight at the League One club.

Grayson has only paid one transfer fee for a player since taking over as manager in December, 2008. The rest of his transfer business has been done entirely through loans and free agents.

However, if Leeds sell striker Jermaine Beckford this month, that would provide the funds to buy Gradel. Beckford, who is out of contract in the summer, has had a transfer request accepted by Leeds and he could be sold for as little as £1.5 million, with Newcastle said to be interested.

City boss Nigel Pearson has previously stated he was unwilling to sell Gradel, but he has recently said he would have to have to wheel and deal during the January transfer window if he is going to be able to bring players in to strengthen his side's push for the play-offs.

It is believed Pearson has targets lined up but he will not move unless he can sell a couple of his fringe players.

Owner Milan Mandaric told the Mercury this week that none of the players currently making a first-team contribution would be sold and said it was the players currently out on loan that Pearson may try to offload.

Gradel made 19 starts and 11 substitute appearances last season, scoring twice, as City won the League One title, but he has found his opportunities limited this season.

The arrivals of Dany N'Guessan and Paul Gallagher in the summer meant Gradel made only one substitute appearance before being allowed to join Leeds on loan.

Striker DJ Campbell is on loan at Derby County until the end of the month, while Paul Dickov is back training with Leicester after his spell with the Rams expired.

auren

« Svar #333 på: Januar 14, 2010, 13:17:39 »
Personlig ønsker jeg at Gradel blir på lån ut sesongen, da jeg ikke ser helt det store potensiale i spilleren. Men 200.000 pund var mye lavere enn det jeg trodde han var verdt. Selges Beckford, kan det jo være OK å kjøpe Gradel samt en annen spiss. Setter min lit til at Grayson gjør det rette.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Jostein.

« Svar #334 på: Januar 14, 2010, 14:15:50 »
Falkirk are set to complete the signing of Enoch Showunmi after the striker was released by Leeds.

GettyImages

Enoch Showunmi counts Luton and Bristol City as former employers

The Scottish club have agreed terms with the physical striker and hope to tie up the deal before Saturday's SPL clash against Celtic.

Showunmi, 27, scored six goals in 28 appearances for Leeds after signing from Bristol City in the summer of 2008.

He missed the second half of last season after suffering a blood clot on his lung and struggled to force his way back in, with his last start coming in a Carling Cup win over Darlington in August.

Leeds Carajo!

baste

« Svar #335 på: Januar 14, 2010, 15:17:06 »
Skulle ønske januar var over og Becks enda spiller for LEEDS. Opprykk i år er mitt ønske...(også neste år)  ;D

Rune Bergen

« Svar #336 på: Januar 14, 2010, 21:06:26 »
Halve januar er snart over, håper vi snart får på plass noen gode spillere som kan styrke laget.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #337 på: Januar 15, 2010, 09:16:15 »
Forhandlinger:

Max Gradel is due to make his last appearance tomorrow while on loan from Leicester, but United are keen to sign him until the end of the season or on a permanent deal.

Striker Enoch Showunmi, who has been released from his contract, is set to join Falkirk, while United are looking to turn goalkeeper David Martin’s loan into a permanent transfer from Liverpool at the end of the season when he becomes a free agent.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Kontakinte

« Svar #338 på: Januar 15, 2010, 10:52:12 »
Beckford to snub the wolves and Newcastle for a move to the Hawthorns for 2.5 mil.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #339 på: Januar 15, 2010, 14:11:20 »
Beckford to snub the wolves and Newcastle for a move to the Hawthorns for 2.5 mil.

Tja! 2,5 M I L L I O N E R PUND!

Begynner å blir noen småmynter nå, men minus 20% og tax og utbetalt over tid......så fyller vel dette akkurat høltanna!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

« Svar #340 på: Januar 15, 2010, 15:45:11 »
But Peter Lovenkrands gave the perfect reply with his FA Cup hat-trick ... suggesting we don't need the Leeds striker after all.

The Dane took his tally for the season to five with Wednesday night's treble in the third-round replay victory over Plymouth, and suddenly Beckford must have thought the trek from Leeds to St James' Park was a lot more than 76 miles!

But Lovenkrands is more concerned about West Brom than Leeds United.

LEO

« Svar #341 på: Januar 15, 2010, 23:29:50 »
amen

olsen leeds

• Gjest
« Svar #342 på: Januar 17, 2010, 15:57:28 »
Hull kjemper mot Sheffield United om signaturen til Birminghams Gary McSheffrey. Samtidig er Caleb Folan et mulig mål for Leeds som ønsker å få på plass en erstatter for Jermaine Beckford. Hull ønsker også å hente Tottenhams Kyle Naughton på lån.  ::)

Trond90

We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

anders

« Svar #344 på: Januar 19, 2010, 21:36:25 »

testo

« Svar #345 på: Januar 20, 2010, 00:08:43 »
Oppdatert som vanlig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamás_Vaskó

Date of birth 20 February 1984 (1984-02-20) (age 25)
Place of birth    Budapest, Hungary
Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)  (Røslig kar)
Playing position Centre Back

Nickname
His nickname whilst at Újpest FC was 'The White Rhino' because of his immense size.
« Siste redigering: Januar 20, 2010, 00:12:16 av testo »
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

MacMurder

« Svar #346 på: Januar 20, 2010, 07:58:56 »
I følge den alltid pålitelige kilden, the sun, sikret Leeds seg Lee Barnard i går kveld for en undisclosed fee, mens Beckford skal ha signert en pre-contract for Everton.

Frode

« Svar #347 på: Januar 20, 2010, 08:47:02 »
I følge den alltid pålitelige kilden, the sun, sikret Leeds seg Lee Barnard i går kveld for en undisclosed fee, mens Beckford skal ha signert en pre-contract for Everton.
Da må vi lære oss å falle, Barnard er jo en reser på straffer  ;)

Annesj

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Frode

« Svar #349 på: Januar 20, 2010, 10:22:14 »
Southampton har lagt inn bud på Barnard - da er nok neppe noen avtale gjort.

ragnar

« Svar #350 på: Januar 20, 2010, 10:33:08 »
Noen avtale er neppe gjort siden det er snakk om ubekreftede rykter. Mannen blir heller ikke dyr, men nå får vi konkurranse av en av konkurrentene våre så det blir spennende dager.

SG har jo hatt en god hånd med wheelingen og dealingen tidligere.

Ryktes at siden Prutts og Robbo ikke var med i går at de er på vei ut i løpet av mnd.

Ser ut som om Grella egentlig trenger å bli lånt ut for å få litt kamptrening. Det samme gjorde jo Becks og se hvor han er kommet.  ::)
*In El Loco we trust!*

Ferre

« Svar #351 på: Januar 20, 2010, 11:19:06 »
Pålitelige The Sun sier vi allerede har signert Barnard:

Leeds, who last night signed Southend hitman Lee Barnard for an undisclosed fee, went behind on 21 minutes when veteran Graham Kavanagh, 36, volleyed in.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2815648/Leeds-United-1-Carlisle-2.html#ixzz0d98AorJG

Hvis det stemmer: en grei signering, siden Beckford bli i klubben i alle fall ut sesongen. Vet i alle fall hvor målet står...

Trond90

« Svar #352 på: Januar 20, 2010, 11:53:59 »
Ville heller hatt Hooper til erstatter da men..

sveifors

« Svar #353 på: Januar 20, 2010, 13:03:10 »

Lee Barnard skulle vel være bra nok ihvertfall ut sesongen, bøtter inn mål for et lag som sannsynnligvis har mindre målsjanser enn oss. Han har vel scoret 15 på 25 kamper iår.

Samt at han er 100% straffeskytter.
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

Trond90

« Svar #354 på: Januar 20, 2010, 13:04:38 »

Lee Barnard skulle vel være bra nok ihvertfall ut sesongen, bøtter inn mål for et lag som sannsynnligvis har mindre målsjanser enn oss. Han har vel scoret 15 på 25 kamper iår.

Samt at han er 100% straffeskytter.
Han bommet på straffe mot oss i høst  ;)

Papi

« Svar #355 på: Januar 20, 2010, 13:15:25 »
Spennende og se kva som skjer med Bernard.
Ser nå at også Teamtalk skriver at han "muligens" har signert for Leeds.

" Reports also claim Leeds have agreed an undisclosed fee with League One rivals Southend United for striker Lee Barnard. "
As I Walk Through The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil

Annesj

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Papi

« Svar #357 på: Januar 20, 2010, 13:57:29 »
As I Walk Through The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil

Promotion 2010

« Svar #358 på: Januar 20, 2010, 18:07:41 »
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_5873940,00.html

Healy keen on Black Cats exit
Sunderland striker David Healy has issued a 'come and get me' plea to potential buyers - and has hinted that he'd welcome a return to Leeds.

Healy: Not enjoying his time at Sunderland

The 30-year-old Northern Ireland international has made just six appearances for the Black Cats this season, all of them as a substitute, and has not started a single league game for the club in the 18 months since his arrival from Fulham.

Healy told BBC Sport: "I know my future is not going to be at Sunderland.

"I'm more than willing to go back to the Championship and get back to enjoying my football again.

"It's been a disappointing time and people have said that it's time to move on, but when you have a contract and a family where you live, sometimes it's difficult."

Healy has been linked with several Championship clubs in recent weeks and is not aware of anything concrete.

However, he has admitted a return to seemingly Championship-bound Leeds would appeal to him.

He said: "I haven't got my eye on anywhere. I have been linked to a number of Championship clubs, but I can't name anybody.

"But it's two weeks until the end of the transfer window and I know that things aren't going to progress for me at Sunderland.

"If there was a club I was ever going to go back to play for, it would be Leeds. I have huge affection for the club."

Healy's lack of football has had an unwelcome effect on the international front, where he lost his place in the starting line-up for the November friendly against Serbia, the first time he had been dropped for a home game at Windsor Park since he made his debut in February 2000.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

testo

« Svar #359 på: Januar 20, 2010, 19:33:50 »
Beckford og Healy på topp er ikke å forakte,Healy er en god spiller som kan ta oss et langt steg i riktig retning.Lite spilletid for klubblaget nå vil slå ut med full kraft ved et evnt klubb bytte.
Ønsker han hjertelig velkommen til klubben i hans hjerte
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje