Skrevet av Emne: FA CUP 3.RUNDE: ARSENAL vs LEEDS UNITED, 8/1 2011, kl 13.45 = Offisielt  (Lest 96386 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

Andersen

Håper på en hederlig kamp av gutta, og et hederlig resultat mot the gunners i dag. Noe mere håper jeg ikke på . LEEDS4EVER

SirOlsen

Noen av Viasat kanalene som vil vise denne idag?

-SirOlsen-

Allanclarke

Håper på en hederlig kamp av gutta, og et hederlig resultat mot the gunners i dag. Noe mere håper jeg ikke på . LEEDS4EVER

Enig! Blir knalltøft men alt er mulig. Gå ut på banen og hygg dere og test dere mot Premier League motstand. Dette er en bonuskamp, serien er mye viktigere. Gjør deres beste og jeg er fornøyd uansett.

Allanclarke

Viasat fotball viser den tror jeg

auren

Da er det kun halvannen time igjen til avspark. Merkelig nok så gleder jeg meg ikke så veldig til kampen, hadde vært annerledes om det var en seriekamp. Blir beintøft selv mot reservene til Arsenal. Husker de knuste Sheffield United borte i cupen for et par sesonger siden, så Arsenals sultne unggutter er ingenting å kimse av. Og med vårt vaklevorne forsvar samt noen spillere ute pga skade (?) blir det vanskelig å ikke slippe inn minst 2 mål, sannsynligvis langt flere.

Men så er det Leeds og overraskelse da. De overrasker når vi minst venter det. La oss for all del håpe det blir en jevn og spennende kamp.

Lykke til!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

Thom Kirwin på Twitter:
"My view today.... Early whisper that Watt might start."

auren

swixyz

i dag har jeg en dårlig følelse, rett og slett for Arsenal er bedre enn os. men vi kan vell ha flaks eller kansje det skjer det samme som skjedde mot manchester. jeg håper vertfall på en seier men er redd for det blir vanskelig. MOT

swixyz

Viasat fotball viser den tror jeg

ja Visat Fotball viser den, det vet jeg

Allanclarke

Stikker på puben nå. Lykke til alle sammen

Come on SuperLeeds!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

M.O.T.

Bolsen

Noen Oslosupportere som planlegger se den på noe pub? eventuelt hvor?
Lykke til idag alle sammen, etter fjorårets fa cup kamper, er jeg klar for uavgjort 2-2 becchio tar begge for oss..

Trond90

Lykke til i dag! Vi har ingenting og tape!

MOT!
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

testo

Bates har talt : Strong words
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/862377/leeds-chairman-ken-bates-hits-out-at-arsenal?cc=5739

Leeds United chairman Ken Bates has taken a swipe at Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ahead of Saturday's FA Cup showdown at Emirates Stadium - and insisted his club will soon take their rightful place in the top flight once again.

Bates, who effectively rebuilt Chelsea - both as a team and a club - before selling them to Roman Abramovich in 2003, bought a troubled Leeds in 2005, and they now stand just outside the Championship promotion places.

And the outspoken Bates also revealed he no longer cares for London and is happy being based in West Yorkshire - when he's across from his full-time home in Monaco that is.

He even went as far as to call former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho a "cheat" for his laundry basket escapades when banned by UEFA. :D

Bates revealed that has never had much time for Wenger, though did say he admires Arsenal as a football club, and also made a negative remark about former vice-chairman David Dein.

"Arsenal are an institution, well run, well managed financially, conservatively operated and a great deal of applause goes to all those who run it," said Bates. "They don't go and buy success. They build.

"But I've never been a great fan of Wenger, he moans a lot and never sees anything. :D

"He's a great manager but the fact of the matter is you have to look at his behaviour at a great, great club. Having said that, the only good thing David Dein did in his life was appoint Wenger.

"Leeds would improve the Premier League gates. We are the third biggest city in the country. There is London, Birmingham, then Leeds. Manchester is fourth not third. 8)

"We have no debts and we pay our bills before they are due. Money doesn't bring you success. Go through the history of football, forgetting the oligarchs and the Bollygarchs. If you've got a guy worth £10,000-a-week and you pay him £3million-a-week, he's still a guy worth £10,000-a-week. He doesn't become a better player.

"If we get in the Premier League and when we play Chelsea, all my lifelong friends I haven't heard from for seven years will be ringing up for tickets, and that will be my greatest enjoyment.

"We'll relish being in the Premier League. And Mr Abramovich will be very welcome in the chairman's suites - providing he's wearing a tie.

"My wife Susannah says she would rather live in Leeds than London. I would agree with her. London is not the London I knew, whereas Leeds and Yorkshire has different values, a proper place, with local pride. 8)

"Whereas London is now so cosmopolitan. Leeds gives me a feeling of belonging. 8)

"In Simon Grayson we have a great manager. He's good for Leeds because he's a Yorkshireman which is very important. He started at Leeds, has gone round the houses and is now back in his spiritual home. That's a great advantage because Yorkshire people like Yorkshire people.

"He knows how to deal with me, with them, and the players. He's quiet, unassuming, and gets on with the job. He struggled at first with me. Now he understands."

Bates also said he expects to see Leeds back in Europe. "Is there any reason why we shouldn't?" he said. "I'll give you the answer I gave when we were fighting at Chelsea years ago - the outcome is undoubted, the timing is uncertain." 8) 8)

Bates also talked about Chelsea and England boss Fabio Capello.

"Chelsea is a different club to the one I left. I was very careful not to criticise the Abramovich regime, I simply said their values are not my values, their methods aren't my methods, their attitudes aren't my attitudes.

"And when Mourinho was there he was a cheat. Can you remember him getting in the laundry basket to overcome a European ban? Leeds is a very different culture to Chelsea. "  :D

Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Kenneth

Unconfirmed #lufc team KS, PC, AB, AOB, BParker, MG, JH, BJ, RS, SW, LB Snoddy in the hole, Watt to start.

Bredinho

• På juniorlaget
  • Brainwashed for 20 years and counting..
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Unconfirmed #lufc team KS, PC, AB, AOB, BParker, MG, JH, BJ, RS, SW, LB Snoddy in the hole, Watt to start.
The Future Is Bright,
The Future Is White!

auren

Sannsynlig lag altså: Kasper - Connolly, Bruce, O'Brien, Parker - Howson, Johnson - Watt, Snoddy, Gradel - Becchio. Spennende!

auren

Here we go again

• Gjest
Kampen kan kjøpes for 49kr her: http://viasatondemand.no/Sports/Soccer/FA-Cup-Live/Season-2011/87239/20110108-1340-Arsenal-Leeds.product

Et alternativ for de som ikke har viasat fotball eller som aller best kan gå på pub å se kampen ;)

Stephenjazz

"If you've got a guy worth £10,000-a-week and you pay him £3million-a-week, he's still a guy worth £10,000-a-week. He doesn't become a better player."
Er noe av det beste mannen har kommet med. kunne ikke vært mer enig, bare se på city, det er ingen der som fortjener den megalønnen de hever.
Litt off topic men.

Uansett satser på en skrell i dag
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

auren

Ny dommer:

"a bad omen for #lufc. Chris Foy, who reffed at Man Utd last season, has been forced out through injury. Dowd steps in."

auren

Bredinho

• På juniorlaget
  • Brainwashed for 20 years and counting..
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sannsynlig lag altså: Kasper - Connolly, Bruce, O'Brien, Parker - Howson, Johnson - Watt, Snoddy, Gradel - Becchio. Spennende!

auren
Schmeichel
Connolly - Bruce - O'Brien - Parker
Gradel  - Howson - Johnson - Watt
Snodgrass
Becchio
The Future Is Bright,
The Future Is White!

sveifors

uansett viktig idag blir å holde nullen de første 25-30 min, da har vi en sjangs.

........ men så var det der med Leeds og holde nullen
Sveifors

Always look on the LEEDS side of life

testo

Svend Anders sier på Twitter !!Frokost i Arsenal-land unnagjort. En flott dag for fotball! Følger du sendingen på Viasat Fotball er jeg på lufta i halvtimen før avspark.!!

Men forandringer i sendingen fra viasat
SA: !!Viasat-intervjuet utgår pga Hodgson sparket, men utsikten er upåklagelig! Leedsfansen rocker Emirates idag.!!

??? ??? ???
Leeds United will always have a special place in my heart....and a bunch of men and women who enjoy speed and excitement.
Terje

Bites Yer Legs

Svend Anders sier på Twitter !!Frokost i Arsenal-land unnagjort. En flott dag for fotball! Følger du sendingen på Viasat Fotball er jeg på lufta i halvtimen før avspark.!!

Men forandringer i sendingen fra viasat
SA: !!Viasat-intervjuet utgår pga Hodgson sparket, men utsikten er upåklagelig! Leedsfansen rocker Emirates idag.!!

??? ??? ???

buuuuuuuuuu

at den mannen er sparket er jo ingen nyhet, det har jo alle visst siden i sommer. Drittklubb!!!
KEEP FIGHTING!!

tobn på tur

Szczesny
Eboué - Squillaci - Djourou - Gibbs
Rosicky - Song - Denílson
Bendtner - Chamakh - Arshavin

Ankerjon15

på vei til puben,lever i håpet.  HEIA LEEDS

testo

Tore Pedersen på Viasat ;D Gooooo Mate
Terje

Somma27

MOT!

Noen som har oversikt over hvor mange fans som er på Emirates?

newsome

Bates har talt : Strong words
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/862377/leeds-chairman-ken-bates-hits-out-at-arsenal?cc=5739

Leeds United chairman Ken Bates has taken a swipe at Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger ahead of Saturday's FA Cup showdown at Emirates Stadium - and insisted his club will soon take their rightful place in the top flight once again.

Bates, who effectively rebuilt Chelsea - both as a team and a club - before selling them to Roman Abramovich in 2003, bought a troubled Leeds in 2005, and they now stand just outside the Championship promotion places.

And the outspoken Bates also revealed he no longer cares for London and is happy being based in West Yorkshire - when he's across from his full-time home in Monaco that is.

He even went as far as to call former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho a "cheat" for his laundry basket escapades when banned by UEFA. :D

Bates revealed that has never had much time for Wenger, though did say he admires Arsenal as a football club, and also made a negative remark about former vice-chairman David Dein.

"Arsenal are an institution, well run, well managed financially, conservatively operated and a great deal of applause goes to all those who run it," said Bates. "They don't go and buy success. They build.

"But I've never been a great fan of Wenger, he moans a lot and never sees anything. :D

"He's a great manager but the fact of the matter is you have to look at his behaviour at a great, great club. Having said that, the only good thing David Dein did in his life was appoint Wenger.

"Leeds would improve the Premier League gates. We are the third biggest city in the country. There is London, Birmingham, then Leeds. Manchester is fourth not third. 8)

"We have no debts and we pay our bills before they are due. Money doesn't bring you success. Go through the history of football, forgetting the oligarchs and the Bollygarchs. If you've got a guy worth £10,000-a-week and you pay him £3million-a-week, he's still a guy worth £10,000-a-week. He doesn't become a better player.

"If we get in the Premier League and when we play Chelsea, all my lifelong friends I haven't heard from for seven years will be ringing up for tickets, and that will be my greatest enjoyment.

"We'll relish being in the Premier League. And Mr Abramovich will be very welcome in the chairman's suites - providing he's wearing a tie.

"My wife Susannah says she would rather live in Leeds than London. I would agree with her. London is not the London I knew, whereas Leeds and Yorkshire has different values, a proper place, with local pride. 8)

"Whereas London is now so cosmopolitan. Leeds gives me a feeling of belonging. 8)

"In Simon Grayson we have a great manager. He's good for Leeds because he's a Yorkshireman which is very important. He started at Leeds, has gone round the houses and is now back in his spiritual home. That's a great advantage because Yorkshire people like Yorkshire people.

"He knows how to deal with me, with them, and the players. He's quiet, unassuming, and gets on with the job. He struggled at first with me. Now he understands."

Bates also said he expects to see Leeds back in Europe. "Is there any reason why we shouldn't?" he said. "I'll give you the answer I gave when we were fighting at Chelsea years ago - the outcome is undoubted, the timing is uncertain." 8) 8)

Bates also talked about Chelsea and England boss Fabio Capello.

"Chelsea is a different club to the one I left. I was very careful not to criticise the Abramovich regime, I simply said their values are not my values, their methods aren't my methods, their attitudes aren't my attitudes.

"And when Mourinho was there he was a cheat. Can you remember him getting in the laundry basket to overcome a European ban? Leeds is a very different culture to Chelsea. "  :D

Julen er over,men nissen vil ha sin spalteplass i media litt lenger :(Hadde han bare hatt vett til å holde kjeft :(

Oggy

Inn med Bruce, ser jeg  :)
Bromby på benken
Oggy

Sydhagen

Laget?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

newsome

Håper på et hederlig resultat og kamp for oss idag.
Sterkt lag Arsenal stiller.

Lykke til alle!!!!!