Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 603295 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Sydhagen

NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1110 på: Juli 01, 2013, 18:54:29 »
@haighdavid: Working on some exciting news today that hopefully we will be able to share with you soon #LUFC

Det kommer mer :)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Evig Pint

Sv: NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1111 på: Juli 01, 2013, 19:21:37 »
Endelig viste de litt handlekraft! Well done, GFH! Håper på mer  ;D
Marching on together

Dennis

« Svar #1112 på: Juli 01, 2013, 19:37:41 »
Denne dagen har gjort at jeg ser for meg sjanser for å måtte spise i meg mange ord - noe jeg selvsagt er veldig fornøyd med, når det er noe som snus til det positive.

En annen ting er at Luke Murphy-kjøpet neppe spiste opp hele transferbudsjettet! Jeg kan ikke tro at BMcD ville brukt alt på én spiller.

GFH steg (litt) i kurs hos meg i dag. 8)
Marching on together!

Jon R

« Svar #1113 på: Juli 01, 2013, 20:05:29 »
BOARDROOM CHANGES ANNOUNCED AT ELLAND ROAD

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/20130701/boardroom-changes-announced-at-elland-road_2247585_3225042

Det var kjedelige nyheter det  ::)

Positivt at Harvey er på vei nedover rangsstigen, men hva vet vi egentlig om Salah?

Nye koster inn, nok en brikke av det gamle regimet ut.  :)

*liker*
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1114 på: Juli 01, 2013, 20:48:46 »
@haighdavid: Working on some exciting news today that hopefully we will be able to share with you soon #LUFC

Jeg bare elsker transfervinduer!   :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1115 på: Juli 01, 2013, 20:52:56 »

Vi får visst svaret på hvor pengene kommer fra

The Peacocks ‏@thepeacockslufc  16m  
Summary: GFH close to bringing another investor on board due to the significant increase in shares in Bahrain Stock exchange. #lufc

ThePositiveLeedsFan ‏@PostiveLufcFan  28m 
4.7 million worth of GFH shares (120k shares) have been traded today. New investment perhaps #ThePositiveLeedsFan
pic.twitter.com/w1jOvpLWIw

Puh... Ingen Byram ut da :)  #hååper
« Siste redigering: Juli 01, 2013, 20:58:27 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1116 på: Juli 01, 2013, 21:00:07 »

Vi får visst svaret på hvor pengene kommer fra

The Peacocks ‏@thepeacockslufc  16m  
Summary: GFH close to bringing another investor on board due to the significant increase in shares in Bahrain Stock exchange. #lufc

ThePositiveLeedsFan ‏@PostiveLufcFan  28m 
4.7 million worth of GFH shares (120k shares) have been traded today. New investment perhaps #ThePositiveLeedsFan
pic.twitter.com/w1jOvpLWIw

Puh... Ingen Byram ut da :)  #hååper

Stemmer nok det! En stor mengde Leeds-aksjer har byttet eier i løpet av det siste døgnet. Ifølge en med nesa i flere Bahrainbankers investeringer.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1117 på: Juli 01, 2013, 21:10:47 »
Stemmer nok det! En stor mengde Leeds-aksjer har byttet eier i løpet av det siste døgnet. Ifølge en med nesa i flere Bahrainbankers investeringer.

Innimellom blir jeg direkte imponert over all snokingen Leedsfansen klarer å komme opp med - det gjelder bare å luke vekk alt det andre på waccoe så er det faktisk litt kvalitet der også :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1118 på: Juli 01, 2013, 21:11:30 »
Transfer-kitty:

Although from experience in life, I've found that if things seem too good to be true it probably means they are. So when we signed Luke Murphy earlier today for a reported £1 million pound fee, after the initial emphatic screaming and dancing, I began to worry on where the money had come from. The selling of Byram immediately came to mind although I have reasons to believe Byram won't be leaving for a long time. I even considered investments from life long fan Keith Lemon at one point, but it didn't all add up. So I did a little research and found out GFH transferred some money from another one of their owned company's, which roughly amounts to the £5 million figure mark over to GFH limited (makes it available to us). Transfer kitty bound perhaps?

http://www.weallloveleeds.co.uk/20/post/2013/07/liberation-and-determination.html

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1119 på: Juli 01, 2013, 21:48:06 »
Det begynner å lekke?

Football News ‏@_JustFootball  3m 
Leeds have reportedly sold 25% of their club today to a Middle East investor, hence the signing of Luke Murphy #LUFC #LeedsUnited #CAFC

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1120 på: Juli 02, 2013, 13:20:02 »
SPONSOR info:  SKYBET

“This is the first football club Sky Bet has ever partnered with and it’s a fantastic opportunity for two Leeds-based companies to work together to provide fans with up-to-date market options and exclusive promotions. We’re excited to work with Leeds United over the coming season to ensure that the offer and service we create for the club’s fans continue to develop over time.”

:)  Litt penger kom det selvsagt også fra denne avtalen.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1121 på: Juli 02, 2013, 13:28:40 »
A bright new era or the first steps towards Venky-ism?

Oliver HardenJul 2nd, 20132 Comments

Ollie Harden shares his thoughts on what has been an interesting few days for Leeds United.

It wasn’t the white smoke we expected to be endlessly dispersed from the Elland Road rooftop on July 1st 2013.

Nor was it a mist, a fog, a smog.

It all seemed far too anti-climactic, after eight years of waiting with evaporating patience, to be genuine.

We were instead left to survey the scene: Overcast skies smothering a suffocating sun.

Indeed, there were those glorious occasions when the ball of light would break free, illuminating the four walls of the arena, yet it would always be veiled once more by the frustratingly predictable curtain of confusion, with slight speckles of rain whirling in conjunction with an inconsistent breeze acting as a prologue to the sharpest of showers.

It was a setting reflective of the near decade-long tenure of Kenneth William Bates as chairman of Leeds United.

As the sun rose over the Yorkshire skyline on Monday, as Bates scurried to the White House to begin his term as President, the new era was to commence.

Now a distant memory are the matchday programme notes that would ever-so deeply offend Kevin Wilson, the Grand Master of the Ferrets at the Yorkshire Federation of Ferret Wrestlers and supporters of the Chinese Olympians of 2012, as well as the bizarre claims that his clumsy fondling of the club’s bare bits is ‘a bit like sex’.

The rearranging of Elland Road – those hospitality units, the defacing of the East Stand and the flipping of the away seating area – had overnight been reduced to a set of scars, mere reminders of the moment that had seemingly changed your life forever.

And those proclamations that he is and will forever remain the saviour of Leeds United Football Club, as if in expectance of being granted the freedom of the city before being paraded through it? Rejoice!

The excitement surrounding the departure (of sorts) of Bates and the promotion of Salah Nooruddin does not, of course, come without a purifying sense of rebirth and renewed (perhaps daunting) expectations.

The reported attempt of Nooruddin to gain a place in the club’s academy for the 18-year-old son of a business associate was a move not even matched in the Farce Department by the Venky’s of Blackburn Rovers in their turbulent three-year spell at Ewood Park.

Meanwhile, Salem Patel, the media darling who controlled PR affairs with such elegance and assurance alongside new ‘managing director’, social media manager, charity mountain climber and club scarf wearer David Haigh upon the formal confirmation of GFH Capital’s arrival in December, has seemingly vanished from the very face of the planet since appearing in the Sakhir paddock for April’s Bahrain Grand Prix in a Leeds home shirt, performing his best impersonation of Queens Park Rangers owner-come-mascot Tony Fernandes.

The confusion, regrettably, fails to stop there, with the club’s first ‘seven-figure’ – seven-figure! – signing since 2005, Crewe Alexandra captain Luke Murphy, confirmed only a matter of days after manager Brian McDermott was informed that he would have to ‘wheel and deal’ by the board to have any chance of meeting his targets this summer.

That McDermott opted to secure the capture of the highly-rated Murphy, who also attracted the interest of the Venky’s latest puppet, rather than to finally finalise a deal to sign Noel Hunt, his partner in crime at former club Reading, may suggest that the 52-year-old, due to a lack of considerable funds, will be forced into a summer of persuading his Berkshire allies to join him at Elland Road – mirroring his predecessor Neil Warnock’s fishing for ex-Sheffield United flames 12 months ago.

The thought of Dave Kitson and Ian Harte (for all his sentimental value) posing with Leeds shirts at Thorp Arch in the coming weeks, however, means Nooruddin & Co. must support the almost contagious enthusiasm of their manager and align with the ultra-professional operation he quite clearly yearns to implement.

So, Salem, Salah and Dave, leave the scarves and the cheesy grins at home. Don’t befriend Sebastian Vettel or Jenson Button on the grid with the Leeds crest on your chest – they hate football, anyway.

Don’t let the temptation of a quick pint in The Peacock keep you from the directors’ box inherited from Ken. And please, don’t sing Marching on Together from the Revie End.

It never worked for Mike Ashley.

And as the sun broke through those bars of cloud outside Elland Road following that sharp, late morning shower, glinting off the wet concrete, it became clear that the statue of Billy Bremner was the only thing to have remained still, stable and tranquil over the last eight years of Leeds United’s history.

It’s time to change.

The King is dead. Long live the Three Wise Men.

Read more: http://www.thescratchingshed.com/2013/07/a-bright-new-era-or-the-first-steps-towards-venky-ism/#ixzz2Xt2FcNpp
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1122 på: Juli 02, 2013, 13:31:43 »
Tar med denne også:

Without getting carried away we need to embrace the positive moves by the board:
1) Reduction in season ticket prices,
2) recruitment of a sensible manager who can take this club to the next level,
3) removal of the incompetent Shaun Harvey,
4) investment in players with potential.

The statement from Nooruddin did state that BMcD would be supported and so far he has, I would not begrudge them asking for the manager to generate some funds by moving out players who will not figure in his plans i.e. Brown, Pugh et al, as it appears that he will be allowed to spend that money.

Only time will tell if this transfer window is a success i.e. Not cashing in on Byram. However there is plenty to be positive about and we should repay those actions by filling ER to support the team
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1123 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:14:39 »
Hmm. Vansligvis veldig kontroversielt. Men tror folk nok ser at vi virkelig trenger investeringen (if true):

Ryan Nicholson ‏@RyaNLufCx  2m 
Leeds United heavily linked with a sponsorship (possibly stadium naming rights) with RedBull. 'RedBull Stadium at Elland Road'? #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #1124 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:18:46 »
Hmm. Vansligvis veldig kontroversielt. Men tror folk nok ser at vi virkelig trenger investeringen (if true):

Leeds United heavily linked with a sponsorship (possibly stadium naming rights) with RedBull. 'RedBull Stadium at Elland Road'? #lufc

Viss dette gir Leeds mye penger har jeg ingen problemer med dette.
Men det bør være MYE penger.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

ibster

« Svar #1125 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:31:00 »

Dette tror jeg ingenting på, men jeg håper det er sant!

Dennis

« Svar #1126 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:48:49 »
Gjerne få Red Bull involvert, men Red Bull Stadium? Nei takk!
Marching on together!

auren

« Svar #1127 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:50:35 »
Red Bull Road høres i mine øre tøft ut  ;D

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Sleivind

« Svar #1128 på: Juli 04, 2013, 11:53:02 »

Hadde heller ikke reagert veldig sterkt, trist er det selvfølgelig. Men for oss supportere vil ER alltid være ER. Det er nok denne veien det går, bare se på Tyskland.

ibster

« Svar #1129 på: Juli 04, 2013, 12:01:50 »

auren

+1 :)

Red Bull er en god match med Leeds i mine øyne. Pengesterke, "kule", og på vei opp!

Leedsulf

« Svar #1130 på: Juli 04, 2013, 12:24:50 »
Er det snakk om mye penger, kan vel den jevne supporter også akseptere Red i stadionnavnet.

Det står forøvrig også i stil med skriften rundomkring på forumet :) (http://forum.leedsunited.no/index.php/topic,19217.msg404031.html#msg404031)

I tillegg blir vel kanskje Ben Fry byttet ut med Petter Northug i vår- og høstmånedene?
« Siste redigering: Juli 04, 2013, 12:28:43 av Leedsulf »

lojosang

« Svar #1131 på: Juli 04, 2013, 12:26:50 »

auren

Red Bull er en god match med Leeds i mine øyne. Pengesterke, "kule", og på vei opp!

Red Bull? Mine assosiasjoner er "kunstig, forferdelig vondt og sjelsløst verdiløst markedsføringsprodukt. " Da tar jeg heller tilbake Whyte & Mackay.
:D
- Leif Olav

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1132 på: Juli 04, 2013, 12:37:48 »

auren

The Mighty W.....Redssss!!!  ::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

ibster

« Svar #1133 på: Juli 04, 2013, 12:49:02 »

auren

Red Bull? Mine assosiasjoner er "kunstig, forferdelig vondt og sjelsløst verdiløst markedsføringsprodukt. " Da tar jeg heller tilbake Whyte & Mackay.
:D

Enig i den og, men skal vi tviholde på idealismen kan vi like gjerne spille i bedriftsserien:)

Woody

« Svar #1134 på: Juli 04, 2013, 13:14:35 »

auren

The Mighty W.....Redssss!!!  ::)

Om det skal profileres i Leeds blir det selvfølgelig som Der Bull  ;D
LIFE IS LEEDS

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1135 på: Juli 04, 2013, 20:39:13 »
The Sun's Andrew Haigh tweeter om Connolly/New York Red Bull i USA, og får så spr angående Red Bull-ryktet (som han mener er wide off the mark - han tror visst også at investment-trekket ligger en del frem i tid)
Han om det...

Sitat
Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh  16m 
Red Bull.... Leeds United... http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/04/new-york-red-bulls-mulling-over-deal-for-former-leeds-man-paul-connolly/ … #lufc

Sitat
JON HARRISON JON HARRISON ‏@harrjma  7m 
@AndrewHaigh been reading Waccoe again! You know a few people are getting excited about Mr Haigh & him following several Red Bull directors

Sitat
Andrew Haigh Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh  6m 
@harrjma Nah, haven't looked at waccoe in years. Just saw people on here tweeting about it (although the 'rumour' is complete nonsense).

Sitat
JON HARRISON JON HARRISON ‏@harrjma  4m 
@AndrewHaigh fair enough thought you were on a wind up! What's your thoughts re investment/ takeover gossip/talk re Leeds?

Andrew Haigh Andrew Haigh ‏@AndrewHaigh  1m 
@harrjma Definitely people (not Red Bull!) interested in buying #lufc but nothing close to being done currently. Maybe later this year.

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #1136 på: Juli 04, 2013, 23:57:42 »
Hva sier du her , Asbjørn? At Bull ryktet kan vise seg  å bare være  bull.....?  ::)
Jon R.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1137 på: Juli 05, 2013, 00:09:33 »
Hva sier du her , Asbjørn? At Bull ryktet kan vise seg  å bare være  bull.....?  ::)

Hehe, i kveld er det bare 'ITK'ere ute og går på twitterfronten. Og deres info går i alle retninger ;)

Elland Road News ‏@EllandRoadLUFC  54m 
f**k sake nothing gets on my tits more than Leeds fans arguing with other f**king Leeds fans, get a grip and support the team. #MOT

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1138 på: Juli 05, 2013, 12:59:12 »
Veldig reflektert fra 'Moscowhite' her (i mine øyne, anyway).
Praise for den siste uken, men usikkerhet rundt GFHC og deres fundament...

https://citytalking.squarespace.com/sport/2013/7/5/the-square-ball-week-revolution

The Square Ball Week: Revolution

I can’t quite shake the feeling that Ken Bates got what he wanted. As the Bates Out countdowns ticked by on Twitter, and the celebration bells of 1st July rang out, I was still nagged by what it really meant. Sure, not chairman anymore. But president. Not my president, but president nonetheless. He’ll like that, and I don’t like that he’ll like that.

Five days have passed since then, though. If the champagne has been flowing freely to toast the new title in President Bates’s Monaco flat, perhaps it won’t be until next week that he realises just what has happened since he was finally ejected from the Leeds United boardroom. Ken is the arch meddler, unable to resist putting his stamp on things, but even as president he is powerless to stop the pick axes being taken to the edifice of despair he spent eight years building at Elland Road. There’s some satisfaction in the mental image of Ken furiously phoning to Leeds to get Gwyn Williams his job back, and the line ringing and ringing and eventually going dead. Actually, ‘some satisfaction’? It’s a bloody wonderful thought.

What can happen with Ken out of the chair is that a better Leeds United can be built. Admittedly, as president, Bates can try and take the credit, much as he liked to claim he laid the foundations for Abramovich at Chelsea, when it was billions of petro-dollars that underpinned Roman and nothing more. But if success does come to Leeds - and, dear Don and Billy, we’ve waited a long, long time - the only praise for Ken will be from Susannah, and probably only because she has to.

The departure of Gwyn Williams, Ken’s “eyes and ears” from back in the day at Chelsea, was like extra dessert when we’d already filled up on ice cream. We’d already been extra spoiled on Bates Out day, with the news that Shaun Harvey was going too; swiftly followed by a one million pound midfielder and, while we were all still dizzy, a striker dropping (technically!) from the Premier League. Tell me next that the coming new away kit isn’t a total mess and I might come over all unnecessary.

Perhaps Ken was heading for a late in life Damascus moment, and all these things would have happened this summer anyway, but, well, no. Anyone can see that we’ve just had a week that was remarkably un-Batesonomic in its style and execution. This is what can happen when you rid yourself of a tyrant builder, and build yourself.

We have an example to follow in the story of Tortola, Anegada, and a man named Noel Lloyd. The Caribbean islands were the venue for an early experiment in Bates’s practise of building what he wants and damning the rest. After breaking a United Nations embargo to forge an unhealthy relationship with the illegal racist state of Rhodesia in the mid–1960s, Ken picked up the lease on the larger part of two Caribbean islands: a lease that would last for 199 years and cost Bates next to nothing, while the vast majority of the islands would become inaccessible to the local people once Bates’s company built hotels, airports, leisure developments and a tax-haven on their land. The Caribbean Research Institute blasted the plans as “Feudal Development in the Twentieth Century.”

It took the heroic and chaotic intervention of Tortolan Noel Lloyd to disrupt Bates’s plans. Leading the Positive Action Movement, Noel took Tortola to brink of revolution at a time - 1968 - when the British Commonwealth was especially sensitive to the prospects of riots in its remaining colonies. Ken Bates plans didn’t just have terrible implications for the islands themselves; questions were asked in the House of Lords about the problems he was causing for the British government.

Getting him out wasn’t easy; it took two years for the Foreign Office to find a way of buying off the agreements, although in the end Ken panicked and settled for $1m less than the FO had decided to offer. But once Bates was gone, the islands prospered, development coming to Tortola and Anegada but with the crucial difference that, as Noel Lloyd said with satisfaction, “That land, most of it, is owned by local people.” Bates had to settle for retreating and grumbling about being ripped off in letters to the Financial Times; while in Tortola, they built a statue to Noel Lloyd.

With Ken gone, we can do what they did in Tortola and Anegada: build something we want, something we can enjoy, something like a football club. What we lack, for now, is a hero: new managing director David Haigh might adopt heroic poses for his P.R. company to post on Twitter, but despite this week’s positive steps it can’t really be argued that Luke Murphy was signed out of pure joyful altruism. The sudden injection of cash, after Brian McDermott’s worries about “wheeling and dealing” at the Crowne Plaza last week, have had people guessing where the money came from; Andrew Haigh did some back of the envelope maths to suggest wheels and deals were exactly the source. Take Steve Morison’s annual wage of circa £700k and add a £300k loan fee from Millwall and you have a million to give Crewe for Murphy; add together circa £20k in wages no longer being paid to Connolly, Bromby, Somma, Kisnorba and Rachubka as of June 30th and that’s Smith, Hunt and Murphy’s wages paid.

There’s guesswork there, but it’s easier to process some educated guesses at wages than guessing at the implications of restructuring loans with David Haigh’s other company, Brendale Holdings. Brendale’s involvement is a marker of why GFH and co can’t enjoy hero status just yet. Thursday saw a story in the weird venue of Sports Direct News that implied Brendale now control Leeds’ Football League Share; the article has been updated overnight - the reference to telling “porkies” has been removed from the headline, and a quote has been added from “the club’s official spokesman,” Paul Dews, pointing out that claims the owners aren’t committed to Leeds are “defamatory.” It was enough to make sure this week didn’t go by without a pause and a quiver, though. The disappearance of the ‘golden share’ was a key point in the downfall of Coventry City, and while the Companies House documents relating to the deal show nothing untoward, none of them match the description of the “35 page document” that, despite the club’s comments about defamation, is still referred to in the article. Haigh, Patel, Chairman Nooruddin (whoever he might be) and the rest haven’t been here long enough to stop eyebrows being raised by these kinds of stories. That’s before we even consider the David Haigh loves Red Bull/Red Bull are buying Leeds rumours, which can stop right here.

Trust isn’t earned in a week. Yesterday I likened Leeds fans to happy puppies rushing from one new friend to another, tongues out and tails wagging; another apt comparison might be to rescue dogs, surrounded by well-meaning animal lovers, but still distrustful in case the biscuit - or the frozen and possibly dynamic match ticket prices, announced this morning - is followed by a kick. Going in to the first pre-season game at Farsley tomorrow, Leeds United have new people in the boardroom, new players in the squad, and a new attitude that seems to be of Brian McDermott’s making. Perhaps we still need a hero to match Noel Lloyd, and while we’re owned by offshore banks, we’re still a long way from having our club back. But we’ve got something we never had while Ken Bates was in charge, and maybe could only come by making him president: we’ve got hope.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1139 på: Juli 06, 2013, 14:54:42 »
Total Rumours twitrer om at det går rykter om at Elland Road er snart i våre hender igjen
(hence Daid Haighs twitring om gode nyheter...)

Her følger noen av tweetene:

Total Rumours ‏@TotalRumours  1h 
IT APPEARS THAT LEEDS UNITED EITHER HAVE OR ARE VERY VERY CLOSE TO BUYING BACK ELLAND ROAD!! Disclaimer:At this stage it is purely a rumour!

“@andyoconnor7: @TotalRumours i was told it was TA” may be involved as well but I never heard anything on TA.

“@Hagar62lufc: @TotalRumours whats the price? any idea” no idea mate. The fact we may own our ground again is outstanding!

“@luke_lufc_wroe: @TotalRumours is that David haigh's big news” let's hope so.

“@TalkLeedsUnited: @TotalRumours HUGE news! We pay a lot each year for ER!!” Something rediculous like £2m per year I think

“@waynestockslufc: @TotalRumours if that may be true expect it to be sponsored” correct. They may even try rename it. 'Bates arena!' ;)

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan