Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 603788 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

ziganda

Sv: NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1380 på: Oktober 04, 2013, 00:15:48 »
Glem hva de sier, se hva de gjør!

Dennis

« Svar #1381 på: Oktober 04, 2013, 08:07:10 »
Han virker fornuftig og dedikeret
Ja, opptil flere her på forumet mente det samme om den forrige styreformannen også.....ihvertfall en stund...

Jeg er av en helt annen oppfatning.

Slik jeg oppfattet det, så de fleste at den forrige styreformannen ikke kunne ta klubben lenger - og gav uttrykk for det - mens noen få mente han var skyld i det meste som er fælt her i verden.
Marching on together!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1382 på: Oktober 05, 2013, 10:51:23 »
Han virker fornuftig og dedikeret
Ja, opptil flere her på forumet mente det samme om den forrige styreformannen også.....ihvertfall en stund...

Jeg er av en helt annen oppfatning.

Slik jeg oppfattet det, så de fleste at den forrige styreformannen ikke kunne ta klubben lenger - og gav uttrykk for det - mens noen få mente han var skyld i det meste som er fælt her i verden.
hehe, ja hvem vil i ettertid innrømme at de i lang tid slukte løgnene til Bates.....tenker ikke på deg her Kaizer :) uansett har ting blitt bedre, selv med blakke amatører....

TK20

« Svar #1383 på: Oktober 05, 2013, 14:55:56 »
Går det an å "auto hide" innlegg basert på den som skriver på forumet? Sånn som på facebook?

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1384 på: Oktober 05, 2013, 18:25:48 »
Går det an å "auto hide" innlegg basert på den som skriver på forumet? Sånn som på facebook?
Du får unngå å lese mine innlegg da, hvis det irriterer deg så mye...MOT bror :)

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1385 på: Oktober 05, 2013, 18:29:44 »
Du får unngå å lese mine innlegg da, hvis det irriterer deg så mye...MOT bror :)

Prøvde det på meg selv. Funka ikke

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Annesj

Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Dennis

« Svar #1388 på: Oktober 24, 2013, 10:17:10 »
Nye eiere, samme tåkelegging av klubbens økonomi?
Marching on together!

Leedsfan

« Svar #1389 på: Oktober 25, 2013, 07:40:49 »
Fra FB:

"Fully agree - I run a local side in South Leeds, Methley United JFC and the problem is Leeds are very rarely seen on scouting missions - Man City and the other big guns are in every major city/town capturing home bred stars - something needs to be done ASAP.  On another note all our teams will be parading around Elland Road at half time on Saturday 7th December - get yourself down and cheer the mighty whites and Methley !!"

Vi speider dårlig i nærområdet og utland..
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Leedsfan

« Svar #1390 på: Oktober 25, 2013, 07:42:00 »
Nye eiere, samme tåkelegging av klubbens økonomi?

Må være en utfordring å drive en klubb som virker så oppstykket?!?
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Larsen.

« Svar #1391 på: Oktober 25, 2013, 17:35:24 »
David Haigh twitrer:

Off to meet with the Preaident and directors of @FluminenseFC to see how we can work together with #lufc
Pride of Yorkshire

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1392 på: Oktober 29, 2013, 22:09:02 »
David Haigh ‏@haighdavid  49s 
Have just signed up for the Midnight Sun Marathon in Tromso next year. Be great to get a #lufc group together.

...her er det altså bare å henge seg på  :D
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #1394 på: November 02, 2013, 19:24:38 »
David Haigh ‏@haighdavid  49s 
Have just signed up for the Midnight Sun Marathon in Tromso next year. Be great to get a #lufc group together.

...her er det altså bare å henge seg på  :D
Herlig, da kan jeg treffe han der :-)
Jeg springer nok bare halvmaraton, men regner med at jeg stiller i Leedsdrakt.
Tro om man får lov til å løpe for LUSCOS?
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Leedsfan

« Svar #1395 på: November 02, 2013, 20:53:26 »
Det er ikke bare å bruke penger:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24787872

Sitat
Blackburn Rovers report £36.5m loss after Premier League exitBy Andy Cryer
BBC Sport

Blackburn Rovers have posted an annual pre-tax loss of £36.5m following their relegation from the Premier League in 2012 - compared with the £4.3m profit made a year earlier.

Their accounts reveal a £27.3m drop in turnover and a 136.1% wages-to-turnover ratio for the year ending June 2013.

They also show the club's net debt has risen from £24.5m to £54.5m.

"We can't keep these type of losses up. It is very, very difficult," said managing director Derek Shaw.
Rovers' returns
 Turnover - £26.9m
 Wages and salaries - £36.6m
 Loss - £36.5m
 Net debt - £54.5
 Wage-to-turnover ratio - 136.1%
 Average attendance - 14,997

The Championship club, who were bought by Indian poultry giant Venky's in November 2010, recorded an operating loss of £24.3m before player trading after losing their top-flight status.

In an attempt to secure an immediate Premier League return Blackburn's 2012 summer signings included Jordan Rhodes for in the region of £8m, Leon Best, Danny Murphy and Dickson Etuhu, resulting in an £11.7m player trading loss.

"Moving from the Premier League to the Championship is very tough. It is a difficult balancing act because we still need to invest in the team in our attempts to get back to the Premier League," said Shaw.

"We spent a lot of money on new players trying to get promotion and we all know that did not work.

"We are making efforts but because certain players have gone there are compensation figures to pay. It will take quite a while to fully address."

The accounts show £23.2m of the reduction in turnover is related to a loss in income from the Premier league, while they have lost £1.1m in ticket sales with average league attendances dropping from 22,551 to 14,997.

New Financial Fair Play rules  mean Championship
clubs are permitted to make a loss of £8m this season, with those who fail to comply set to face sanctions from the Football League.

In the accounts statement, Shaw wrote: "Although promotion remains the key aim, achieving this while also trying to meet Financial Fair Play requirements will be a challenging task for all football clubs.

"Business risks identified include reduced income from parachute payments in 2014-15 and 2015-16 and the potential sanction from non compliance with the FFP rules."

Since relegation from the Premier League in 2012, Blackburn have had four permanent managers. They finished 17th in the Championship last season.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1396 på: November 05, 2013, 20:45:12 »
I sagaen om investering i klubben ;)

b]bahrain white  (Leeds United):
Salam to all and although havnt written much lately I have always kept in touch by reading the many comments here. Firstly I [ [/b] am a true fan and because my love and passion for Leeds United is so great I would like to just put the few worried ones at peace regarding the " Investment". Few weeks ago I predicted that all will be revealed sometime during the month of October , so yes I was wrong on the timing. But just to comfort Judy and others , the best is yet to come !!! I will not gain anything from you except thumbs up or thumbs down !! so when it happens I just want to be the one who broke the news first. When some may ask ? I am 100% sure before the end of 2013. If I am wrong I promise never to come here and write. Leeds till I die. MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1397 på: November 05, 2013, 21:27:16 »

Salam to all and although havnt written much lately I have always kept in touch by reading the many comments here. Firstly I [ [/b] am a true fan and because my love and passion for Leeds United is so great I would like to just put the few worried ones at peace regarding the " Investment". Few weeks ago I predicted that all will be revealed sometime during the month of October , so yes I was wrong on the timing. But just to comfort Judy and others , the best is yet to come !!! I will not gain anything from you except thumbs up or thumbs down !! so when it happens I just want to be the one who broke the news first. When some may ask ? I am 100% sure before the end of 2013. If I am wrong I promise never to come here and write. Leeds till I die. MOT

...jeg har nok ikke fulgt så nøye med på 'denne (waccoe)-tråden på flere mnd - men av gammelt ser jeg på Baharain White som ganske trustworthy...
(anybody confirm?)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Kontakinte

« Svar #1398 på: November 06, 2013, 09:31:52 »

...jeg har nok ikke fulgt så nøye med på 'denne (waccoe)-tråden på flere mnd - men av gammelt ser jeg på Baharain White som ganske trustworthy...
(anybody confirm?)
Har lest det han har skrevet på Teamtalk, og det er hold i det meste han kommer med!

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1399 på: November 07, 2013, 14:33:42 »
huff, hvis dette stemmer...ja hva skal man da gjøre....?får håpe alt er BS ;)

dobelo (Leeds United): Distressing news. A reliable source i know inside Elland Road (who has never been wrong in the past) tells me that Leeds are utterly skint. Pot-less. Penniless. There was discussion of Administration recently which resulted in Shaun Harvey buying 5% in the club which helped stave of disaster. Also, the club had to take out a multi-million £ loan this month so that they could pay the players wages. Apparently the club was meant to be bought and sold within 6 months to turn a quick profit. However, they didn¿t find the right investors and have thus have been gradually selling 10% shares here, 5% shares there in the club to provide the capital to keep things running. I was told that unless suitable investors are found to buy GFH¿s stake outright very soon then we could be looking at selling players (again!). I hope for the first time ever that my source is wrong :( MOT

Annesj

« Svar #1400 på: November 07, 2013, 14:54:08 »
Den siste her kan da vel neppe stemme. De tok opp lån for å kunne betale spillere lønn. Litt rart da a de rett etterpå henter inn to nye spillere. Lite logisk?
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1401 på: November 11, 2013, 20:14:03 »
Jaha?

Salah Nooruddin becomes major shareholder of GFH
Posted on November 11, 2013 by The Square Ball • 2 Comments

Amitai Winehouse (@awinehouse1)

In a move that consolidates his ownership of Leeds United, Salah Nooruddin has today purchased the remainder of Esam Janahi’s share in Gulf Finance House, which is the majority owner of GFH Capital, Leeds United’s parent club.

Nooruddin’s purchase of 5.7% of the Middle Eastern financial institute has made him the major shareholder of the company. This follows speculation that Nooruddin’s Envest has purchased a greater segment of Leeds United in recent months (and we await an update on the ownership structure of the club in that regard).

Nooruddin was appointed chairman of Leeds United after Ken Bates’s departure, and has sought to make himself a visible member of the board, including a series of interviews with media outlets last month, in which he gave his full support to current manager Brian McDermott. He is also the former Chief Operating Officer of IIB, which, by all accounts, owns a segment of the club.

http://www.thesquareball.net/2013/11/11/salah-nooruddin-becomes-majority-shareholder-of-gfh/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Blank_File

« Svar #1402 på: November 11, 2013, 20:43:56 »
Var det dette han BahrainWhite snakket om? Hva betyr det for oss?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1403 på: November 11, 2013, 21:14:49 »
Var det dette han BahrainWhite snakket om? Hva betyr det for oss?

Nah, han snakker nok om det som man lurer på kan følge som konsekvens av dette; mer investering... Tolker jeg (etter litt ukvalifisert lesing her og der)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #1404 på: November 11, 2013, 23:36:57 »
Jeg heier på GHF men er litt skeptisk til Nooruddin merker jeg. Don't know why.
Jon R.

Bromancer

« Svar #1405 på: November 12, 2013, 07:41:31 »

Litt for hvite tenner kanskje?  ::)

bwirum

« Svar #1406 på: November 12, 2013, 08:16:16 »
Fulle folk på fotballkamper er bak mål  :( :(

Noen ganger står de på langsidene også.
Så lenge de ikke er på banen, så...
Sant nok :)
Tja, hender jeg ser noen som ser ut som de er fulle i alle fall. Noen ganger i forsvaret vårt, men oftest kledd i svart eller skrikende gult...
Best post ever:
min attr søt kaff på min atamaskin- virkr ikk bra- rfr han jg ikk skrvt så my i t sist

Grattis m  1-2 ikv
MT :) :) :)

Cherry

« Svar #1407 på: November 12, 2013, 12:50:35 »

Er penger blant disse gutta`i hvertfall...48 mill £ utgjorde summen på dette kjøpet.
Er fornøyd med 2-3 mill £ til transfers i Januar jeg  ;)

ibster

« Svar #1408 på: November 12, 2013, 13:00:37 »

Er penger blant disse gutta`i hvertfall...48 mill £ utgjorde summen på dette kjøpet.
Er fornøyd med 2-3 mill £ til transfers i Januar jeg  ;)

48£M for 5.7% av GFHC?

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1409 på: November 12, 2013, 20:58:04 »
Right In the Gary Kellys (blogg-verksted)  prøver å tolke - og de tolker det positivt...

GFH Share Sale Points to a Greater Emphasis on Leeds United

by Right In The Gary Kelly's

Gulf Finance House, the Bahrain based company which controls a majority stake in Leeds United, has undergone something of a power shift in recent weeks.

The resignation of former chairman Essam Janahi and the appointment of a new chairman, Dr. Ahmed Al Mutawa, was the first sign that times were changing inside GFH. The appointment of Mutawa was significant; especially because he was the spearhead behind GFH-Capital’s purchase of LUFC. The aim of the appointment was to take GFH in a new direction, with the company showing signs of economic prosperity in an ever-changing Bahraini economy.

GFH have also been reviewing their assets and operations throughout their portfolio, including Leeds, since Mutawa took charge. As recently as two days ago, the company have been instigating meetings with a view to exit operations, most of which are in India. These exits were described on the Bahrain Bourse as “successful,” in the near future GFH will send their Indian portfolio, seemingly for a profit. As far away as India is to Beeston, the streamlining of GFH’s portfolio has positive resonations for Leeds. Since taking charge, Ahmed Al Mutawa has seemingly shifted the company’s stance on the football club, from immediate sale, to a more medium/long-term outlook. This will obviously have more financial reward for GFH in the long-term, while Leeds have the benefit of a more stable ownership. It now seems fairly clear that Gulf Finance House want to be the men in charge when Leeds get back to the promised land.

Today’s confirmation of Salah Nooruddin purchasing a significant amount of shares in the company has further cemented the idea that GFH are committed to Leeds United. Nooruddin, United’s current Chairman and 10% owner of Leeds through his family company Investate realty, purchased shares amounting to 5.71% of the company, at a price of around $29 million. Nooruddin will now have a seat on the GFH board of directors, another significant move for Leeds United. Aside from David Haigh and Salem Patel, who had small roles in both GFH and subsidiary GFH-C, only Nooruddin has direct access to the boardroom. Could this be significant for Leeds? It certainly could, the fact that Mutawa and Nooruddin have key roles inside the company speaks volumes about their expertise as businessmen, but also the amount of faith put in to LUFC as a result.

The resignation of Hisham Al Rayes earlier this year meant that no member of GFH was present at Leeds, which suggests that his hypothetical replacement (Nooruddin) is a member of the Leeds board, in Bahrain. Yesterday, Nooruddin purchased 5.7% worth of shares from former chairman Janahi and also regional brokers Al Ahlia. Both held no shares in GFH up to that point, but today it has been revealed on the Bahrain stock exchange that Al Ahlia has bought back 1.1% from Salah Nooruddin, worth approximately $5.8 million. The reason for this transaction is unknown.

All of the news coming from GFH in the past few weeks have undoubtedly put Leeds in good shape coming into the second half of the season, where things are gathering pace on the football field. Many would argue that the January Transfer window is crucial to the fortunes of United’s season. Players need to be moved on but a high profile signature could prove instrumental in the race for promotion. Nooruddin’s new position at the heart of GFH could well bring greater financial investment into the football club, directly from GFH’s clients. The way that the club are dealing with the financial burdens of a football club look to be heading in the right direction and a man at the top tier of both United’s and GFH’s board room could provide the difference between the Championship and the Premier League.

Reporter – Jake Ross

http://rightinthegarykellys.com/2013/11/12/gfh-share-sale-points-to-a-greater-emphasis-on-leeds-united/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan