Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 603867 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 5 gjester leser dette emnet.

h.b

• Gjest
Sv: NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1440 på: Desember 01, 2013, 15:30:00 »
Hvis vi er top 4 1 januar. Ja da tror jeg faktisk at det ved nye eiere ville kommet endel millioner pund til nye spillere uansett. Dette fordi de nye eierne da ville lidi under Premier League syken

Cbas10an

MOT

Joachim

Leedsfan

« Svar #1442 på: Desember 01, 2013, 23:41:16 »
Spennende!

GFH CAPITAL NEARS DEAL WITH ENGLISH CONSORTIUM FOR SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT IN CLUB

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/dsccpz76c2321w9pzrc8m0ad8/title/investors-granted-exclusive-period

Det skjer noe ja...:)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #1443 på: Desember 02, 2013, 10:12:38 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/haigh-s-closing-in-on-leeds-united-takeover-1-6289134

Det er altså David Haigh som er i ferd med å kjøpe seg ytterligere opp i klubben.

Haigh – GFH Capital’s deputy chief executive – is understood to have been lining up the offer for several months and plans to buy into Leeds alongside “high-profile businessmen” in time for the January transfer window.
[...]
Haigh’s move for equity comes less than a week after he invested a sum of more than £1m into Leeds through Sport Capital, a company he established in England last month.
« Siste redigering: Desember 02, 2013, 10:14:19 av 4ever arcticwhite »
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Cannavaro

« Svar #1444 på: Desember 05, 2013, 08:50:07 »
David Haigh på Twitter : "great news coming later today".
Nyheter om eierkonsortiumet sannsynlig.....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #1445 på: Desember 05, 2013, 08:56:37 »
Da var den arbeidsdagen ødelagt..... Blir vel sittendepå NewsNow og slite på F5-knappen.
Godt sjefen er på ferie  ;D

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1446 på: Desember 05, 2013, 10:40:59 »
Da var den arbeidsdagen ødelagt..... Blir vel sittendepå NewsNow og slite på F5-knappen.
Godt sjefen er på ferie  ;D
For min del kan det godt være Sjeik Ali Loadofcash :)

Dennis

« Svar #1447 på: Desember 05, 2013, 12:51:17 »
Godt sjefen er på ferie  ;D
For min del kan det godt være Sjeik Ali Loadofcash :)

Eller Olly Ghark Rublovich?

Edit: Var nyheten kontrakten til Mowatt, muligens?
« Siste redigering: Desember 05, 2013, 12:57:28 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Stephenjazz

« Svar #1448 på: Desember 05, 2013, 13:07:14 »
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/1r9t1yp8u6j6z1r4n45zwbhdi4/title/young-star-signs-long-term-deal

The club has moved to secure highly-rated teenage midfielder Alex Mowatt on a long-term contract.
The Doncaster-born Academy graduate, who is currently establishing himself in the first team, has signed a new three-and-a-half-year contract with the club.
United managing director David Haigh said: “We’re delighted we’ve agreed a new contract with Alex. He has been at the club most of his life, and his development and progress is a testament to the work of the club’s Academy.  The development of our own players is something we see as vitally important, and we look forward to Alex being a part of our future here.”
Mowatt, who skippered the club’s Under-18s last season, has made 11 appearances so far this term and also received a call-up for the England Under-19 squad.
Manager Brian McDermott said: “Everyone at Leeds United is delighted that he has committed his long-term future to us. Playing regular football as an 18-year-old in the Championship tells you exactly what we think of him.”
The young midfielder paid tribute to the club’s Academy and he said: “I’m really pleased to have signed. I’ve been at the club since I was six and this is where I want to play my football. This season has gone really, really well so far, and I just want to keep working hard, keep improving, and play my part in helping Leeds United get where we want to be.”

Jeg håper ikke dette som var great news, selv om det vel og bra er positivt
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1449 på: Desember 09, 2013, 23:30:02 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Sydhagen

« Svar #1450 på: Desember 10, 2013, 09:59:48 »
Ryktes at gruppen til Haigh skal kjøpe 75% av aksjene i klubben.
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1452 på: Desember 13, 2013, 09:50:24 »
Ser ikke at noen har postet dette radiointervjuet av David Haigh ( on Radio Cornwall)

Ikke så mye nytt, men ser at det flyter over av positive vibber om det på waccoe (og det er faktisk ganske uvanlig...)

http://audioboo.fm/b...f-you-missed-it

Hva det handler om?
Sitat
Nothing new. Was asked about takeover/investment and gave a cautious reply but said hopefully exciting times ahead in Jan. Also said wants to buy and develop ER. But playing staff and getting to Premier league important too. As I said nothing new but I thought it was good hearing straight from him.

Noen kommentarer:
Sitat
comes across very well in that interview. Sounds like onwards and upwards to me. The guy gets better and better.

Sitat
I remember when GFHC first came in and our David came across very much as a Tory politician in terms of saying a lot without actually saying much at all with some nice buzz words thrown in. This interview was much better, he sounded much more natural and very positive and enthusiastic about our club and our future. Came across as a nice bloke. He was glowing about BMD and said they'd back him in January, they knew what the team needed and also that it was an exciting time. I can't wait for this T/O to be announced so we can know exactly who's involved but whilst I think I'll always be eternally cautious after being scarred for life by Ridsdale/Bates et al, I'm actually really happy about how the club is being run right now and long may it continue. So long as there are no nasty stings in the tail (see the sentence prior to this one), then now could and hopefully will be a very exciting time to be Leeds

Sitat
Really enjoyed listening to that interview. Haigh was very natural and seemed to signal exciting times ahead for us! He also sounds like a genuinely nice bloke, which was great to hear too.

I'm sure he mentioned at least twice that it's been almost a year to the 21st since they took over. A cheeky hint?

Sitat

I also like how in the interview when the interviewer asks about developing the stadium he brings it back to investing in the squad, completely opposite to Ken.
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1453 på: Desember 13, 2013, 09:54:52 »
Er kanskje denne GFH snart historie, og vi må kanskje begynne å ha et nytt innlegg som heter Ny eier Haig

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #1454 på: Desember 13, 2013, 09:57:44 »

Sitat
Really enjoyed listening to that interview. Haigh was very natural and seemed to signal exciting times ahead for us! He also sounds like a genuinely nice bloke, which was great to hear too.

I'm sure he mentioned at least twice that it's been almost a year to the 21st since they took over. A cheeky hint
?

Kan det ligge en videresalgsklausul (innen et år...) i avtalen med Bates?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1455 på: Desember 13, 2013, 13:37:25 »

Sitat

I'm sure he mentioned at least twice that it's been almost a year to the 21st since they took over. A cheeky hint
?

neppe. Eierne og styreformannen er forstatt GFH! Selv med en investering som gir inestorer 75% av kaka (ikke den brasilianske ballkunstneren). GFH er jo et investeringsselskap.  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Dennis

« Svar #1456 på: Desember 13, 2013, 14:38:41 »

Sitat

?

neppe. Eierne og styreformannen er forstatt GFH! Selv med en investering som gir inestorer 75% av kaka (ikke den brasilianske ballkunstneren). GFH er jo et investeringsselskap.  :)

Styreformannen, som også fortsetter etter en ny take over, er ikke del av GFHC. Salad Noodleman eier noen aksjer selv. Han kjøpte vel kanskje også opp en stor del av GFH tidligere han?

Men det er vel nå uansett snakk om å kjøpe ut en del av GFHCs aksjeandel i klubben, er det ikke? Det ble nevnt at de ville sitte igjen med en significant stake. Det kan jo være snakk om alt fra 10-49% skulle jeg tro. Antakelig nærmere 10 enn halvparten.

Blir uansett spennende å se hvem Haigh har med seg. Jeg syns det er synd om ikke Radebe involveres i en eller annen stilling, selv om han neppe er en del av disse. Han ville vært en fantastisk ambassadør for klubben, noe han til dels allerede er.

PS. Jeg virkelig HÃ…PER det er en klausul. Det hadde vært helt fantastisk om GFH/kjøpere hadde sendt det sparket til vår kjære gamle eier. Ikke bare kicka de han ut av ærestittelen han gav seg selv; det hadde vært genialt om de også "snøyt" han for penger han hadde lagt opp til.
« Siste redigering: Desember 13, 2013, 14:42:28 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Kontakinte

« Svar #1457 på: Desember 13, 2013, 15:48:58 »
AMEN!!

Sydhagen

« Svar #1458 på: Desember 13, 2013, 18:13:31 »
@BatesOut: BIG NEWS! Takeover for #lufc to be announced next week. One Middle Eastern member of consortium reported to have "considerable wealth"!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Blank_File

« Svar #1459 på: Desember 13, 2013, 21:55:09 »
@BatesOut: BIG NEWS! Takeover for #lufc to be announced next week. One Middle Eastern member of consortium reported to have "considerable wealth"!
Gidder bare ikke lenger...

Sleivind

« Svar #1460 på: Desember 13, 2013, 22:03:23 »

Denne brukeren har vel like stor troverdighet som når Wenger forteller i intervjuet etter kampen at "i didn't see it".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1461 på: Desember 15, 2013, 01:28:13 »
Bryn Law, journalist med cred: :)

Bryn ‏@BrynLaw  37m  
I'm hearing encouraging things about Leeds Utd takeover..club finally seems poised for something positive,long overdue!

Bryn ‏@BrynLaw  14m  
I won't betray confidences and i don't have all the detail but what I'm being told encourages hopes of better times to come.

Sitat
@BrynLaw 

Yorkshire-based football reporter for Sky Sports News.Music and fashion were always a passion..

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

baste

« Svar #1462 på: Desember 15, 2013, 13:27:40 »
Leeds gutta gjør jobben på banen, la oss håpe eiere/ nye eiere gir oss en Julegave vi kommer til å huske lenge. Spent på hvor dette ender. Liker at vi har bygd oss opp sakte og sikkert, men nå kan vi godt få £££ til 2-3 kvalitetsspillere i Januar 14  ::) ;D ;D ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1463 på: Desember 17, 2013, 14:27:19 »
Leeds United: Whites in pursuit of Max Gradel

Leeds United are in talks to bring former player of the year Max Gradel back to Elland Road as the club hover on the brink of new ownership.

United have opened discussions about a deal to re-sign Gradel from St Etienne next month, the second approach made by them for their popular ex-winger in the space of a year.

The board at Leeds enquired about Gradel’s availability during the last January transfer window but lacked the financial resources to sign him, but their latest attempt comes ahead of another takeover at Elland Road.

A consortium led by manager director David Haigh are in the process of buying a 75 per cent stake in Leeds having negotiated a sale with United’s current owner, GFH Capital.

Haigh and the group backing him have already signed a share acquisition agreement and are waiting for the Football League to approve the buy-out. Their purchase of United is due to go through in time for the start of FIFA’s winter transfer window.

The investors behind Haigh have remained anonymous since GFH Capital announced on November 30 that it had agreed to give up a controlling interest, but the YEP understands that Andrew Flowers – chairman and managing director of Enterprise Insurance – is one of the men involved in Haigh’s bid for control.

Flowers - a lifelong Leeds supporter – is helping to fund the takeover of United, though it is not yet clear whether he plans to take up a seat on the board at Elland Road once the change of ownership is confirmed.

He has been a senior employee at Enterprise Insurance since the company was formed in 2004 and the Gibraltar-based firm became United’s primary shirt sponsor prior to start of the 2011-12 season.

In September of this year that agreement was extended to the 2016-17 term, with Leeds describing it as the “longest deal of this kind in the history of the club.”

Speaking at the time, Flowers said: “As a lifelong supporter I’m delighted to be able to support the club for an extended period as we seek to return to the top flight of English football.”

Newspaper reports earlier this month indicated that Flowers was preparing to sell shares in Enterprise Insurance, a company which is believed to be valued at around £100m.

The Haigh-led offer for a 75 per cent stake in Leeds came with the promise of significant investment and increased transfer funds next month, and United’s approach of Gradel is the first sign of plans to strengthen their first-team squad.

The club lie sixth in the Championship after a 3-0 win over Doncaster Rovers on Saturday and a spate of business in January would improve Brian McDermott’s prospects of winning promotion to the Premier League in his first full term as manager.

McDermott has long bemoaned the absence of out-and-out wingers at Elland Road and the signing of Gradel would tackle that area of weakness.

The Ivory Coast international spent 18 months at Elland Road in 2010 and 2011 having first completed a successful loan from Leicester City.

He earned much acclaim during his only full season in Yorkshire by scoring 18 goals and helping United finish seventh in the Championship.

His move to St Etienne for less than £2m in 2011 was another highly controversial exit from Leeds but the club are attempting to secure the return of a player who appeared 84 times for them. Gradel, 26, spent much of 2013 recovering from a serious knee injury but he regained a place in St Etienne’s team in October and scored in a 1-0 win over Montpellier last week.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-whites-in-pursuit-of-max-gradel-1-6320133
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #1464 på: Desember 17, 2013, 14:28:27 »
Noen som vet om denne Flowers er stinn av gryn?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1465 på: Desember 17, 2013, 14:33:30 »
Noen som vet om denne Flowers er stinn av gryn?

Fra artikkelen:
Speaking at the time, Flowers said: “As a lifelong supporter I’m delighted to be able to support the club for an extended period as we seek to return to the top flight of English football.”

Newspaper reports earlier this month indicated that Flowers was preparing to sell shares in Enterprise Insurance, a company which is believed to be valued at around £100m.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

stian

« Svar #1466 på: Desember 17, 2013, 14:37:39 »
Leeds gutta gjør jobben på banen, la oss håpe eiere/ nye eiere gir oss en Julegave vi kommer til å huske lenge. Spent på hvor dette ender. Liker at vi har bygd oss opp sakte og sikkert, men nå kan vi godt få £££ til 2-3 kvalitetsspillere i Januar 14  ::) ;D ;D ;D

For første gang på mange år ser det forholdsvis lyst ut på flere fronter. Det sportslige går tålelig bra ut fra hva vi kunne forvente, vi har en manager som her god backing for å bygge et lag over tid, rykter og nyheter på eiersiden er utelukkende positivt ladet, og overgangsrykter rundt våre beste spillere avsluttes med nye kontrakter i stedet for billigsalg.

Hvis klubben nå bare klarer å beholde roen og den langsiktige målsettingen er Leeds i Premier League i 2015. Så får tiden vise om opprykket kommer i denne eller neste sesong

Cherry

« Svar #1467 på: Desember 17, 2013, 15:25:59 »

For første gang på mange år ser det forholdsvis lyst ut på flere fronter. Det sportslige går tålelig bra ut fra hva vi kunne forvente, vi har en manager som her god backing for å bygge et lag over tid, rykter og nyheter på eiersiden er utelukkende positivt ladet, og overgangsrykter rundt våre beste spillere avsluttes med nye kontrakter i stedet for billigsalg.

Hvis klubben nå bare klarer å beholde roen og den langsiktige målsettingen er Leeds i Premier League i 2015. Så får tiden vise om opprykket kommer i denne eller neste sesong

...ja, for hvis opprykket kommer denne sesongen - så er vi i PL i 2014 ;D

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #1468 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:02:30 »
David Haigh i studio om få minutter; http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioleeds

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil