Skrevet av Emne: FA Cup 4.runde: vs Bolton @ Macron Stadium, lørdag 30/1 2016, kl 16.00  (Lest 29878 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Hay
Leeds United drawn away to Eastleigh or Bolton Wanderers in FA Cup fourth round. Tie to be played on weekend of January 30/31.
« Siste redigering: Januar 30, 2016, 14:34:50 av Hallgeir * »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

Sv: FA Cup 4.runde: Bolton eller Eastleigh vs Leeds United
« Svar #1 på: Januar 11, 2016, 20:59:59 »
Pope
Btw former #Lufc striker @IanBaird9 managed Eastleigh for 5 years.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

gulle

« Svar #2 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:01:32 »
Lurer på hvem vi får i 5. Runde
Nå rykker vi opp! Jasederja

Hallgeir *

« Svar #3 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:03:51 »

Ja, når er den trekningen egentlig?
Super Leeds since 1968

gulle

« Svar #4 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:05:40 »

Ja, når er den trekningen egentlig?
etterpå
Nå rykker vi opp! Jasederja

Cherry

« Svar #5 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:08:20 »
Stoooore muligheter ;)

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #6 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:14:50 »
Motstander vet vi den 19 Januar

Promotion 2010

« Svar #7 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:17:01 »
Eastleigh er i 5.divisjon, tidligere Conference:

ENGLAND - NATIONAL LEAGUE - NATIONAL LEAGUE - 2015/2016
    HOME   AWAY   TOTAL   
P.   TEAM                  PL   W   D   L   F   A   W   D   L   F   A   W   D   L   F   A   GD   +/-   Pts
1   CHELTENHAM   28   9   4   1   25   9   8   5   1   28   10   17   9   2   53   19   34   0   60   LEAGUE 2
2   FOREST GREEN   27   12   1   2   31   11   5   3   4   17   17   17   4   6   48   28   20   0   55   P.OFF
3   GRIMSBY           27   9   4   2   33   13   5   6   1   21   9   14   10   3   54   22   32   0   52   P.OFF
4   DOVER                   29   8   3   2   24   14   6   4   6   26   26   14   7   8   50   40   10   0   49   P.OFF
5   EASTLEIGH           26   7   2   4   19   18   7   4   2   25   15   14   6   6   44   33   11   0   48   P.OFF
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #8 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:18:52 »
Super Leeds since 1968

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:32:02 »
...kan fort bli Eastleigh detta...

Bolton Wanderers will look to go into administration if not bought in next 48 hours
  Eddie Davies is asking for just £1 to assume control of Wanderers

WANDERERS will take steps towards administration if a buyer is not found within the next 48 hours.

Staff at the Macron Stadium have been warned that the emergency measure will be taken by midweek unless one of four interested parties provide concrete evidence they have the £14million being asked to cover debts, plus provide proof they can continue to operate the club as a going concern.

The process of trading during administration will be expensive and would have to be funded by the immediate sale of assets – most notably players such as Zach Clough and Mark Davies.

Local rivals Wigan Athletic have also expressed an interest in buying the club’s training base at Euxton, which could raise around £2.5m.

The sale of offices at the Macron Stadium has raised £4m, which has been used to pay staff costs last month and also to help repay the loan from Nucleus Finance which was taken out last August.

Paying the loan, which was secured against the stadium, should make the process of selling simpler but would also give the club more control in the event of administration.

The majority of remaining debt that would be inherited by a buyer or an administrator comes in the form of director and shareholders’ loans.

Wanderers have stated publicly that Davies will waive the £180m-plus loans built up since he took control of the club in December 2003.

The Isle of Man businessman is asking for just £1 to assume control of the club – but The Bolton News understands that he still has around £3m of personal loans to the club that are not being written off.

Barclays Bank also have money tied into the deal which is secured against assets.

Trevor Birch continued to negotiate last night and it is believed he had a meeting with one of the financial backers behind the Sports Shield consortium, fronted by Dean Holdsworth.

Promoted stories

•
How I achieved fluency in 9 languages  (Babbel)

•
Find out which nationalities are the most productive abroad  (The Economist)

•
Which Is The Next Greece? France, Slovakia Or Austria?  (The Economist)

•
How Older Men Tighten Their Skin  (The Modern Man Today)

•
Unique Method makes you

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/14194824.Bolton_Wanderers_will_look_to_go_into_administration_if_not_bought_in_next_48_hours/?ref=fbshr
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Josch

« Svar #10 på: Januar 11, 2016, 21:46:05 »
Bolton bør gå videre hjemme etter at non-league EASTLEIGH skuslet bort muligheten da de ledet på lørdag, om Bolton ikke må selge unna viktige spillere nå i januar.
Skulle EASTLEIGH gå videre så vil nok EASTLEIGH - LEEDS bli TV-kamp,  vil jeg tippe. ;)

Det blir en klassisk David mot Goliat i TV-selskapenes øyne,  hvor de øyner en "cup-bombe".
EASTLEIGH vet nå at Leeds venter i neste kamp om de vinner i Bolton!! Utrolig viktig replay kamp dette her!!

Med et forsterket Leeds bør  vi være gode nok til å fikse dette, uansett.

Så hva er best for Leeds?:

-TV-kamp med mulighet for bli latterliggjort (som mot Rochdale)
- en "dårlig"  motstander fra samme divisjon?
« Siste redigering: Januar 11, 2016, 21:50:53 av Josch »

GeirO

« Svar #11 på: Januar 11, 2016, 22:09:28 »
Drister meg til et tips: Eastleigh slår både Bolton og Leeds. De er sikkert et bedre cuplag enn Leeds United.
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #12 på: Januar 11, 2016, 22:18:58 »
...kan fort bli Eastleigh detta...

Bolton Wanderers will look to go into administration if not bought in next 48 hours
  Eddie Davies is asking for just £1 to assume control of Wanderers

WANDERERS will take steps towards administration if a buyer is not found within the next 48 hours.

Staff at the Macron Stadium have been warned that the emergency measure will be taken by midweek unless one of four interested parties provide concrete evidence they have the £14million being asked to cover debts, plus provide proof they can continue to operate the club as a going concern.

The process of trading during administration will be expensive and would have to be funded by the immediate sale of assets – most notably players such as Zach Clough and Mark Davies.

Local rivals Wigan Athletic have also expressed an interest in buying the club’s training base at Euxton, which could raise around £2.5m.

The sale of offices at the Macron Stadium has raised £4m, which has been used to pay staff costs last month and also to help repay the loan from Nucleus Finance which was taken out last August.

Paying the loan, which was secured against the stadium, should make the process of selling simpler but would also give the club more control in the event of administration.

The majority of remaining debt that would be inherited by a buyer or an administrator comes in the form of director and shareholders’ loans.

Wanderers have stated publicly that Davies will waive the £180m-plus loans built up since he took control of the club in December 2003.

The Isle of Man businessman is asking for just £1 to assume control of the club – but The Bolton News understands that he still has around £3m of personal loans to the club that are not being written off.

Barclays Bank also have money tied into the deal which is secured against assets.

Trevor Birch continued to negotiate last night and it is believed he had a meeting with one of the financial backers behind the Sports Shield consortium, fronted by Dean Holdsworth.

Promoted stories

•
How I achieved fluency in 9 languages  (Babbel)

•
Find out which nationalities are the most productive abroad  (The Economist)

•
Which Is The Next Greece? France, Slovakia Or Austria?  (The Economist)

•
How Older Men Tighten Their Skin  (The Modern Man Today)

•
Unique Method makes you

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/14194824.Bolton_Wanderers_will_look_to_go_into_administration_if_not_bought_in_next_48_hours/?ref=fbshr

Hmmmmmm, endel interessant du trekker frem her:

"How Older Men Tighten Their Skin  (The Modern Man Today)"
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cannavaro

« Svar #13 på: Januar 11, 2016, 22:19:40 »
Som jeg svarte i en annen tråd her ; dette er et skikkelig bananskall om det blir Eastleigh, det går ikke an å "spille" fotball på deres stadion.  Føler det er bedre sjanse mot Bolton, og ryker vi ut så er det bare ligaen å tenke på, det kan også være greit.  En 5.runde kamp hjemme på ER mot PL-motstand hadde eventuelt vært å foretrekke.  Litt ambivalent her, vi har ikke noen god cup-historie i denne klubben i moderne historie.
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: Januar 11, 2016, 22:23:01 »
Evans sa vel at enten et topplag eller sist seedede, og sist med høyest odds er vel Eastleigh!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #15 på: Januar 11, 2016, 23:19:15 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Josch

« Svar #16 på: Januar 11, 2016, 23:24:15 »
Evans sa vel at enten et topplag eller sist seedede, og sist med høyest odds er vel Eastleigh!
Tja. Både og Eastleigh og Exeter har  5000 i odds som cup-vinner på Sky  Bet, ser jeg!

Kanskje greit at vi ikke trakk  vinner av  kampen Liverpool - Exeter!!? :)

jaho

« Svar #17 på: Januar 12, 2016, 14:38:24 »
Så siste minutter av første kamp. Vår tidligere venstre back Daniel Harding spiller faktisk for Eastleigh..

Josch

« Svar #18 på: Januar 14, 2016, 16:44:06 »
Så siste minutter av første kamp. Vår tidligere venstre back Daniel Harding spiller faktisk for Eastleigh..
Ja. så mange spillere som har vært innom Leeds siste 12 år så skal det godt gjøres å IKKE gjenkjenne en ex  Leeds-spiller i en eller annen  kamp. Veldig mange ex Leeds-spillere rundt om kring.!! :)

sportcarl1

« Svar #19 på: Januar 14, 2016, 18:44:44 »
Ja. så mange spillere som har vært innom Leeds siste 12 år så skal det godt gjøres å IKKE gjenkjenne en ex  Leeds-spiller i en eller annen  kamp. Veldig mange ex Leeds-spillere rundt om kring.!! :)
så sant, det är som stjärnorna på himmelen man kan inte räkna dom alla :) :)

Cherry

« Svar #20 på: Januar 14, 2016, 20:04:09 »
Var og så Guiseley i samme divisjon i November, og der spilte Ben Parker  ;)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #21 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:13:30 »
11 min: Bolton vs Eastleigh 0-1
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #22 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:15:20 »

Se hvem som står i mål for Bolton..:)

Håper han står i mars også, jeg så han sist gang på Elland Road også (0-5)!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #23 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:25:37 »

4 - Eastleigh have won each of their previous four games in which Joe Partington has scored. Omen.

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #24 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:27:10 »
Hvis det nå skulle bli Eastleigh...da blir det vel fort tv-kamp også da?  ;D
Ser ut til at det er rom for flere cupkamper på Sky den helga...

We are Leeds...MOT!!!
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Promotion 2010

« Svar #25 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:40:33 »
GOAL! Gary Madine equalises, controlling @velajosh25's cross on his chest before volleying home. (39) 1-1 #BOLvEFC
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #26 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:44:55 »
2-1 Bolton
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #27 på: Januar 19, 2016, 21:47:32 »
2-2

Fans going wild!  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #28 på: Januar 19, 2016, 22:27:14 »
3-2 Bolton som er i bedring.

Radchubka kan jo være interessant å møte....
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Xern

« Svar #29 på: Januar 20, 2016, 09:35:10 »
Har veldig lyst å komme videre. Betyr gode penger inn i kassa  :)
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly