Skrevet av Emne: Tidligere eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017- 17/7-2023  (Lest 363384 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017
« Svar #420 på: Juni 30, 2017, 22:16:04 »
Fantastiske nyheter å lese om disse dager på ferie i Toscana. Radz har virkelig vist hvilken fantastisk forretningsmann og hedersmann han er! Gleder meg til fortsettelsen

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Cherry

« Svar #421 på: Juni 30, 2017, 22:41:44 »
Enig.
Dette borger for kvalitet fremover, alt som nå er gjort frem mot kommende sesong virker gjennomtenkt og i tråd med en plan......  uvant for de fleste av oss :D

Ett par kvalitetssigneringer til nå, så tar jeg bølgen...... :)

Gufrias

« Svar #422 på: Juni 30, 2017, 23:01:39 »
Dette er jo ubehagelig mye pengebruk for oss som liker å bygge stein på stein.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Kickthemdown

« Svar #423 på: Juni 30, 2017, 23:46:09 »
:o

Promotion 2010

« Svar #424 på: Juli 01, 2017, 00:03:16 »
In Praise of Andrea Radrizzani

Article by Gwyn Hughes

At about 5.30pm yesterday I saw a lone headline on the NewsNow website that Andrea Radrizzani had bought back Elland Road.

I stared at the words for some time. It was the first of many headlines to come but at this precise time I couldn’t believe what I was reading.

The first thing that came into my head was that it was not real. Somebody was trying to create a sensational headline for click-bait, surely. There’s a lot of it about. So I delayed tucking into my spaghetti bolognese to see if more reports would come through to verify this stupendous news.

They did. The news that Elland Road was back in the hands of the club again spread like wildfire!

The 28th June, 2017 will go down as probably the most momentous date in Leeds United history. Sure, there have been other famous days that are remembered by fans as important, but yesterday felt like we all emerged from a very long and very dark tunnel.

The length of the suffering by all connected to the club makes it the most momentous date in Leeds United history!
As fans we just accepted the unsatisfactory situation of being tenants in our own home because we had to. The ridicule and humiliation we felt made us stronger and determined that one day the wrong would be put right. We are a brotherhood forged from being let down so many times by so many people, people we expected to trust. As Nietzsche once wrote ‘What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’.

Looking back on those 13 years it all seems surreal and detached now. I think yesterday we all felt a re-connection with the rest of football. Like it felt good to be back.

With such optimism coming out of our pores these days, we are ready to banish the last 13 years as a time that we survived on hope, hoping that one day the darkest of ages would end, and that sometime in the future Leeds would rise again.

Well that time has now arrived!

Today it feels like a new club has been born. Or rather re-born. And all because one man decided to do the right thing. Since our demise, we believed the promises every owner made, and Radrizzani was regarded no different. Only a few days ago I read comments from some that he was just another chancer.

Well, we now know that’s not true. In fact Radrizzani will probably get the keys to the city of Leeds after this!
The 28th June, 2017 will go down as the day Leeds United recaptured it’s integrity, it’s pride. We are lucky that we now have an owner who not only has the resources to make Leeds United great again, but also that he genuinely believes he can do it.

We have an owner who listens. He’s obviously listened to the fans who know a thing or two about what should happen with the club, and he has a team behind him that is making a difference on and off the field.

Even before the re-purchase I got the feeling that the club was adopting a bolder attitude in regards to player recruitment.

Players we were linked with the club seemed more likely to join, whereas in the past they would certainly have gone to other clubs. Mateusz Klich was even targeted by our previous manager but still chose to join Leeds rather than join up with Garry Monk at Middlesbro.

One in the eye for Monk!

Radrizzani is prepared to pay decent wages and give potential signings lengthy contracts rather than give players loans and short term deals which seemed the most we could cope with.

We now appear to be taken more seriously in terms of signing players of proven quality.

Some of the names we’ve been linked with now would have been fanciful dreaming in the past, but with Radrizzani at the helm there is a better chance of this becoming reality.

However, we still have to see these players holding their shirts up for the cameras at Elland Road. But the signs that things are changing at last is definitely evident, and the re-purchasing of Elland Road is proof that Leeds United mean business from now on.

Andrea Radrizzani has turned out to be a man of his word. So far he has done what he said he would do. There’s not a lot of them out there. I’m glad and relieved he is with us.

I really do feel that we are all in this together, even more so than last season. Massimo Cellino must get a mention here as the one who approached him in the first place and thankfully he wasn’t scared off!

Apparently Kenny Dalglish put in his penny’s worth as well so mustn’t forget him!

Now the club can truly go forward. Thanks Andrea.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

B_Ød

« Svar #425 på: Juli 01, 2017, 00:42:30 »
rørende....now get the MOT on!!!
Ups & Ups!!

Gufrias

« Svar #426 på: Juli 01, 2017, 05:51:39 »
:o
;)
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Promotion 2010

« Svar #427 på: Juli 01, 2017, 14:26:23 »
Tom Beattie

Thank you @andrearadri the family were really chuffed. RIP Deano, what a man. Love you mate xxx  #LUFC

Dere husker kanskje Radrizzianis respons på å få laget drakten.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

eros

« Svar #428 på: Juli 01, 2017, 21:33:28 »
Tom Beattie

Thank you @andrearadri the family were really chuffed. RIP Deano, what a man. Love you mate xxx  #LUFC

Dere husker kanskje Radrizzianis respons på å få laget drakten.
Kudos Rad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #429 på: Juli 04, 2017, 00:23:09 »
Et nytt eksempel på at Andrea (& hans team) leser tweetene.

Se spr og hans svar - og alle som så henger seg på :D :D :D

https://twitter.com/TSSLUFC/status/881928398267969537
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #430 på: Juli 06, 2017, 08:26:41 »
Rad på en tilbakemelding om så langt så godt:

Thank you Peter! Keep myself busy....more to come. Keep follow @LUFC

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #431 på: Juli 10, 2017, 19:14:09 »
'Alle' ankommer Elland Road i kveld.
Phil Hay vet svar. :)

Phil Hay‏ 
@PhilHayYEP
Following
Replying to @Manners93
meeting called by Radrizzani to address everyone (players/club employees etc). Owner's prerogative.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Neo

« Svar #432 på: Juli 10, 2017, 19:46:09 »
Merket meg Ken Bates i sine "glansdager" elsket uttrykket "put your money where your mouth is".
Når han skjelte ut andre.
Som Cellino også ofte gjorde.

Radrizzani snakker ikke så mye.
Han handler.
Og bruker penger nettopp slik han lover.

For et fantastisk regimeskifte vi har fått i klubben vår.
Merker jeg begynner å bli stolt over hvordan klubben på bemerkelsesverdig kort tid helt har endret karakter.
Optimisme.
Seriøsitet.
Profesjonalitet.

Dette lover godt.
Takk, Radrizzani!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #433 på: Juli 10, 2017, 19:52:39 »
Merket meg Ken Bates i sine "glansdager" elsket uttrykket "put your money where your mouth is".
Når han skjelte ut andre.
Som Cellino også ofte gjorde.

Radrizzani snakker ikke så mye.
Han handler.
Og bruker penger nettopp slik han lover.

For et fantastisk regimeskifte vi har fått i klubben vår.
Merker jeg begynner å bli stolt over hvordan klubben på bemerkelsesverdig kort tid helt har endret karakter.
Optimisme.
Seriøsitet.
Profesjonalitet.

Dette lover godt.
Takk, Radrizzani!

+1
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #434 på: Juli 10, 2017, 21:02:02 »
'Alle' ankommer Elland Road i kveld.
Phil Hay vet svar. :)

Phil Hay‏
@PhilHayYEP
Following
Replying to @Manners93
meeting called by Radrizzani to address everyone (players/club employees etc). Owner's prerogative.
Det er veldig tydelig at vår eier driver systematisk og målrettet oppbygging av merkevare - omdømme - relasjonsbygging til supportere. I tillegg har han tydeligvis fokus på at Leeds United skal være en bra arbeidsplass. Bra!  :)
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #435 på: Juli 10, 2017, 21:09:45 »
Tar en sjanse her å gjør tråden til vår nye eier STICKY!

Han har allerede gjort med positivt for klubben siden Leslie Silver på noen ganske få uker!

Godt for en gangs skyld å ha toppnyhetene langt oppe på førstesiden!!!

MOT
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #436 på: Juli 11, 2017, 08:37:46 »
Andrea R

Special day @LUFC "All Club meeting" great vibe and energy from everyone #mot

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #437 på: Juli 11, 2017, 12:48:09 »
Phil Hay om samlingen i går:

Radrizzani spoke about investment plans and also about Leeds acting as a family club. Basically an opportunity to lay out his vision.

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #438 på: Juli 12, 2017, 00:42:04 »
Tar en sjanse her å gjør tråden til vår nye eier STICKY!

Han har allerede gjort med positivt for klubben siden Leslie Silver på noen ganske få uker!

Godt for en gangs skyld å ha toppnyhetene langt oppe på førstesiden!!!

MOT
Prøvde akkurat å finne den. Tror den gjør seg best som "løs" tråd. Tråder som det postes flittig i, vil være mest synlig der.
Jon R.

Jon R

Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #440 på: Juli 13, 2017, 22:43:50 »
Daniel Kilburn
So I make that we've spent about £14m-15m already this summer. #lufc

Jansson £3.5m
Sacko £1.5m
Klich £1.5m
Saiz £3m
Alioski £3.5m?
Ekuban £500k?
Anita signing bonus maybe?

#FagPacketMaths
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #441 på: Juli 16, 2017, 23:20:48 »
Simon O'Rourke‏ @simon_orourke  2h
2 hours ago
Had an email earlier that noted GFH discussed AR at length in a recent GM. They hate him. That makes me think he's on the right path.

Fwiw, they generally liked MC because they could make him dance on command. Radrizzani appears to have put them in their place. Aces.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #442 på: Juli 17, 2017, 00:16:25 »
Simon O'Rourke‏ @simon_orourke  2h
2 hours ago
Had an email earlier that noted GFH discussed AR at length in a recent GM. They hate him. That makes me think he's on the right path.

Fwiw, they generally liked MC because they could make him dance on command. Radrizzani appears to have put them in their place. Aces.

Konge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Promotion 2010

« Svar #443 på: Juli 19, 2017, 21:42:33 »
Dette blir jo bare bedre og bedre Andrea, ikke sant?

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #444 på: Juli 25, 2017, 21:04:23 »
How the new Leeds United owner is bringing the focus back to football

July 24, 2017

By Calum Archibald

For so many years, Leeds United has been a name only associated with unmitigated disasters, in particular, the phrase ‘doing a Leeds’ became parlance for falling into the abyss, so to speak. Thankfully that has since been replaced by the ‘Pompey highway’ (a direct road from the Premier League to League 2, since followed by Blackpool). In recent years Leeds has become a shadow of the club they used to be, from losing ownership of the stadium and training facilities to the systematic breaking down of the academy into salable assets, it’s been nothing short of a footballing nightmare. In the midst of the chaos, a strange sense of calm has begun to break out – although in true Leeds United fashion the chaos has found a way to retain its grip on the club this summer.

From the moment Andrea Radrizzani entered the door at Elland Road, he commented that the club, while holding immense potential, was behind the times. That was true, through years of neglect, the stadium reflected a club that had fallen on hard times, with vital repairs and improvements seemingly being put off despite safety warnings, echoing the general health of the club since 2004. Just one month after completing his 100% takeover of Leeds United he has; brought Leeds United ladies back under the club umbrella, appointed several key backroom staff, a new Head Coach, established a scouting network, completed six signings, three new contracts and most importantly, completed the repurchase of Elland Road. There’s a lot of work to be done to bring Leeds United into the modern age of football, but some major milestones have been achieved already, signaling the intent to make good on what feels like has been a lifetime of false dawns.

So, how did Leeds United quietly become a proper club again? I know that might seem like an early judgment to make, but take one look at social media and the overwhelming majority of content is focused around transfer rumours and complaints that we haven’t signed any players in two days. For football, that’s the standard summer routine. The first step towards normality was Radrizzani himself coming in with;

1) a business background, most recently in sports broadcasting and marketing

2) money

3) not being Ken Bates

4) no impending court cases.

Immediately that gives him a clear advantage over pretty much all owners of Leeds United for the past 20 years.

He was faced with an early challenge after Garry Monk opted to leave the club at the end of his contract, with differences over their visions for the club and Monk’s clear knowledge of opportunity elsewhere proving to be terminal for his future at the club. To remain calm and patient amidst the panic and hysteria of a fan base who’d seen it all before, and feared the same again, showed the resolve and leadership necessary from an owner of a club that needs prolonged restorative action. To make the decision to appoint a coach who is a relative unknown to the fans and media, again shows the strength of conviction to implement a long-term plan when it might not appease all.

The reintroduction of the Leeds United Ladies to the club is important, it gives them vital funding and will help to inspire a generation of young women to get involved with football, something that has been horrendously overlooked in recent years. The cost-cutting measures put in place have stripped the club to the bones in certain aspects, and the scrapping of the Ladies’ team left a bitter taste in the mouth for a lot of hard-working and fantastic people who were involved in the club, and the re-integration of the side will hopefully benefit football in the area for years to come.

Quietly getting on with the job at hand. I know it seems ridiculous to have to point this out as a good thing, but between Publicity Pete, Bates public broadcasts, Salem’s smiley emoticons and Cellino’s never-ending press conferences, we’ve grown accustomed to a plethora of club propaganda. The stadium is back under the Leeds United football club umbrella, and it came with a neat video and social media promotion to boot. That such an important acquisition could happen without the endless discussion and proclamation beforehand signifies the start of a brave new world for English football’s greatest soap opera (03-17, previously Harchester United).

With an organised pre-season set up and pre-season training beginning a week before the end of July, it allows the staff to implement their ideas and test them out before the season begins, essentially what a pre-season should be used for. Issues have arisen in pre-season already, with local authorities in Austria calling off Leeds’ first friendly of the tour off at the last minute over health and safety warnings, primarily due to a group of 60 organised hooligans intending to attend the friendly. The communication around this wasn’t ideal, and although it was largely out of the control of the club, it isn’t a good look for what should be a straightforward tour. With fans clamouring for information, it became apparent that Leeds had then organised a ‘behind closed doors’ friendly with Turkish side Bursaspor, which was then broadcast live by the Turkish club on their social channels. This, in typical Leeds fashion, was then interrupted several times due to legal threats and then terminated because Bursaspor had failed to gain the correct UEFA permits to broadcast the game. Perhaps this highlights that no matter what you do, fundamentally the universe will always find a way to align and cause something ludicrous to happen to Leeds United. Only death, taxes and Leeds United’s ability for histrionics are certain in life.

Recruitment is an issue that affects all clubs, from the wealthiest to the poorest, and it is ultimately what will decide where the club should be aiming for this season. But with two loan signings being made permanent in Jansson and Sacko, with a long term contract for Vieira, and new signings made with central midfielder Mateusz Klich and goalkeeper Felix Wiedwald joining, it was a promising start to the summer’s recruitment. Vurnon Anita is a very astute signing; with over 100 Premier League appearances, a Championship winners medal from last season with Newcastle, he is a graduate of Ajax’s academy, he is versatile and at 28 he joins in the peak of his career. The long-running sagas of Samuel Saiz and Ezgjan Alioski finally came to an end with Leeds actually completing the deals. I guess I’ve become so used to these sagas ending with the player going somewhere else that it wasn’t until it was officially announced that I truly believed it. The saga that was Federico Viviani leaves me a little skeptical. He was set to sign for the club back in 2014 until he saw a pre-season friendly, after which he promptly caught the first flight back to Italy because he realised how terrible the squad actually was. Radrizzani had the benefit of the past few months to observe the club and get to know the surroundings, one thing he will certainly be aware of is how a lack of depth can hamper a team at the business end of the season, and it’s highly unlikely that the same thing will happen this season.

http://www.idradebeleeds.com/featured/new-leeds-united-owner-bringing-focus-back-football/
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #445 på: Juli 25, 2017, 22:34:18 »
Dr T om billettpriser:

Disappointed too that Trust had to seek a response rather than consulted before hand. What's happening with Supporters Advisory Board?

Der er jeg faktisk enig! Hvorfor presentere en pakke for så å gi respons tilbake til The Trust NPR de ber om klargjøringer!?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #446 på: Juli 25, 2017, 22:39:09 »

Der er jeg faktisk enig! Hvorfor presentere en pakke for så å gi respons tilbake til The Trust NPR de ber om klargjøringer!?
Nå tar det jo litt tid å få dette opp & gå da. Man måtte liksom presentere en pris nå og ikke vente til etter første 'høringsmøte' :)

Håper at et slikt 'høringsutvalg' kan ha betydning - på sikt. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #447 på: August 01, 2017, 20:38:00 »
Fra Billys bar i dag:

WYS
Kinnear: "We're fully focused on promotion; not selling players and making money" #lufc

:)

Kinnear: "Getting back Elland Road was all down to @andrearadri. His resolve, determination and negotiating skills were key" #lufc

« Siste redigering: August 01, 2017, 20:39:33 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #448 på: August 02, 2017, 18:21:06 »
Radrizzani: 'My investment is in the region of £100m'
Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani outlines his long term commitment to the club.
Release date:
2 August 2017
Duration:
14 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05bcg1r
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

flynn

« Svar #449 på: August 02, 2017, 18:40:41 »
Radrizzani: 'My investment is in the region of £100m'
Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani outlines his long term commitment to the club.
Release date:
2 August 2017
Duration:
14 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05bcg1r

For et herlig intervju! Han sier alle de rette tingene. Og like viktig, han lar være å slenge ut unødvendig kritikk av det forrige regimet. Liker spesielt fokuset på å bygge gode relasjoner til byen Leeds og Yorkshireområdet generelt. My man!

flynn