Skrevet av Emne: Tidligere eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017- 17/7-2023  (Lest 365497 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Promotion 2010

Sv: Eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017
« Svar #450 på: August 02, 2017, 19:56:29 »
Radrizzani: 'My investment is in the region of £100m'
Leeds United owner Andrea Radrizzani outlines his long term commitment to the club.
Release date:
2 August 2017
Duration:
14 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05bcg1r

Finner noen en utskrift av dette?

Han var litt utydelig på om spillerinvesteringene skulle fortsette og noe om planene for ER. Så sa han vel at det også foregikk forbedringer på TA? Det er vel å gi bort penger?

I tillegg at 9 spillere var kjøpt inn til A-laget og at 14 (12?) var kjøpt inn til U18 og U23!!!

Men tillegget var jo bra! £ 100 mill
« Siste redigering: August 02, 2017, 20:00:53 av Promotion 2010 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #451 på: August 02, 2017, 20:00:08 »

Han var litt utydelig på om spillerinvesteringene skulle fortsette og noe om planene for ER. Så sa han vel at det også foregikk forbedringer på TA? Det er vel å gi bort penger?

Men tillegget var jo bra!

- Looking forward to the season ahead, delighted with the city's response to his arrival. 
- Feels we need to be top six, we started and ended badly last season.
- We have increased the quality to add to the fighting spirit.
- Play-offs minimum 
- It is a project, we want the Premier League but there is no time limit yet.
- Improved facilities at ER + Thorp Arch - more to come.
- Season Ticket sales - No surprise, knew how much of a fan base we had from our history. 
- Very thankful of messages from fans of support, knows his hard work is recognised. 
- Feels pressure is positive of the supporters, feels like coaches and players need to embrace that. 

- Academy - 12 players signed for 18-23's - Important to focus in the Academy, wants to invest within the UK scouting network, bringing players from Yorkshire and lower division clubs. Working with city council on Academy environment. 
- Parachute Payments - Clubs now have 100 million budget, needs to be regulated. Football is more than money, mentions Huddersfield, Reading and Leicester. 
- Budget - We have invested just behind the top clubs with our 9 players signed.  Championship is a loss making business, due to TV rights etc. Says Football League System needs reviewing as its not financially stable. 
- Money in Football - The pricing has gone mad, fans know this as do I but understands there is a market for it. 

- Football is much different to normal business - too many owners let heart rule their head and they forget budgets. We will be careful. Investment in the long-term is much more beneficial. We are investing now to help the future. We cannot afford to stay long term in the Championship. 
- On TC - Long process of interviews, young emerging coach, very impressed with him, knows his background as player and coach. We have similar ideas on playing style. 
- On Elland Road - We are working and investing in the stadium in refreshing and improving the quality of experience for the fans. 
- On Communication before he arrived, there was a massive gap between the club and the community/councils. Lots of repairing had to be done, we cannot live without the fans or the city. The city also needs us, mutually beneficial. 
- On Cellino - Knew what he was getting into, worked with Cellino as was necessary, worked well to invest in January so he was ready to get moving in May. 

Very interesting comments on parachute payments and the TV deal. I think within the next few years there will be some big changes, either the championship will break away from the football league to form a Premier League 2 to get a bigger slice of the cash or teams will start negotiating their own TV deals to scoop up some extra TV money. The current Sky deal with the EFL is absolutely pitiful and there's some very powerful clubs at this level now that could make it happen. The likes of us Villa, Sunderland, Wednesday, Forest, Boro, the Blunts etc are all bigger draws than some of the dross in the prem and should negotiate their own deals. Harvey and co are out of their depth. Hopefully we are in the top division by then anyway but it is something I could see chairmen in this league pushing for very soon.

In the main I agree with that as in the business we've done in an astute sense, seems like we've picked up some real class players at bargain prices, although very early doors so judgement still reserved slightly.

In terms of the first 11 though and in terms of competing at the top would we be saying great transfer window if we'd not had a new owner and C was still in charge - still lacking real quality to replace Bartley and unless Ekuban is a massive surprise we're going to be light up top.  7 million for Taylor, what's our net spend after that, a couple or three million.

Not moaning as spending mega-bucks doesn't do it for me just have a nagging feeling we'll still be a bit short, but then they intimate they kind of know that anyway. Fingers crossed..
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #452 på: August 02, 2017, 20:06:16 »
Takk  :D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #453 på: August 02, 2017, 20:15:52 »

Men tillegget var jo bra!

- Looking forward to the season ahead, delighted with the city's response to his arrival. 
- Feels we need to be top six, we started and ended badly last season.
- We have increased the quality to add to the fighting spirit.
- Play-offs minimum 
- It is a project, we want the Premier League but there is no time limit yet.
- Improved facilities at ER + Thorp Arch - more to come.
- Season Ticket sales - No surprise, knew how much of a fan base we had from our history. 
- Very thankful of messages from fans of support, knows his hard work is recognised. 
- Feels pressure is positive of the supporters, feels like coaches and players need to embrace that. 

- Academy - 12 players signed for 18-23's - Important to focus in the Academy, wants to invest within the UK scouting network, bringing players from Yorkshire and lower division clubs. Working with city council on Academy environment. 
- Parachute Payments - Clubs now have 100 million budget, needs to be regulated. Football is more than money, mentions Huddersfield, Reading and Leicester. 
- Budget - We have invested just behind the top clubs with our 9 players signed.  Championship is a loss making business, due to TV rights etc. Says Football League System needs reviewing as its not financially stable. 
- Money in Football - The pricing has gone mad, fans know this as do I but understands there is a market for it. 

- Football is much different to normal business - too many owners let heart rule their head and they forget budgets. We will be careful. Investment in the long-term is much more beneficial. We are investing now to help the future. We cannot afford to stay long term in the Championship. 
- On TC - Long process of interviews, young emerging coach, very impressed with him, knows his background as player and coach. We have similar ideas on playing style. 
- On Elland Road - We are working and investing in the stadium in refreshing and improving the quality of experience for the fans. 
- On Communication before he arrived, there was a massive gap between the club and the community/councils. Lots of repairing had to be done, we cannot live without the fans or the city. The city also needs us, mutually beneficial. 
- On Cellino - Knew what he was getting into, worked with Cellino as was necessary, worked well to invest in January so he was ready to get moving in May. 

Very interesting comments on parachute payments and the TV deal. I think within the next few years there will be some big changes, either the championship will break away from the football league to form a Premier League 2 to get a bigger slice of the cash or teams will start negotiating their own TV deals to scoop up some extra TV money. The current Sky deal with the EFL is absolutely pitiful and there's some very powerful clubs at this level now that could make it happen. The likes of us Villa, Sunderland, Wednesday, Forest, Boro, the Blunts etc are all bigger draws than some of the dross in the prem and should negotiate their own deals. Harvey and co are out of their depth. Hopefully we are in the top division by then anyway but it is something I could see chairmen in this league pushing for very soon.

In the main I agree with that as in the business we've done in an astute sense, seems like we've picked up some real class players at bargain prices, although very early doors so judgement still reserved slightly.

In terms of the first 11 though and in terms of competing at the top would we be saying great transfer window if we'd not had a new owner and C was still in charge - still lacking real quality to replace Bartley and unless Ekuban is a massive surprise we're going to be light up top.  7 million for Taylor, what's our net spend after that, a couple or three million.

Not moaning as spending mega-bucks doesn't do it for me just have a nagging feeling we'll still be a bit short, but then they intimate they kind of know that anyway. Fingers crossed..
Janey har gjort come back og kommenterer igjen ('hun' var aktiv i tidligere TOMA-tråder men gikk i taushet pga abuse men også GFH-håpløshet...). Men nå har 'hun' troen igjen. :)

Just listened to the interview. Clearly a very clever, astute businessman who has thought about everything and has a plan and a vision for all aspects of the club from team to branding to FFP to community integration. The links with Aspire, Cultural etc show he's not messing about and tbh he's achieved more already in two months then any of the parasitic narcissists we've had to endure have managed in a decade and a half. I actually like the fact that he's not just throwing money at it like many other clubs, he's doing a lot more beneath the surface than many of us will have a clue about to create a new progressive infrastructure. This guy is a a serious builder and project manager and give me that above the likes of Ashley and whoever runs the Smogs, Villa, Birmingham any day. Given a bit of time this guy could well take us places. I'm seriously optimistic for our long term future. 
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #454 på: August 02, 2017, 20:19:10 »
AR: "I know if Leeds stay in the PL comfortably for 2 or 3 seasons, we will become a massive club that will finish in the top 10 or top 8."
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #455 på: August 03, 2017, 10:17:15 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #457 på: August 03, 2017, 13:13:33 »
Passer best her denne sesongen:

Leeds United - the big kick-off: Intrigue awaits as Leeds gamble on a continental heart

Phil Hay
Published: 11:00 Thursday 03 August 2017
Leeds United head coach Thomas Christiansen.
 (Picture: Jonathan Gawthorpe)
Leeds United head coach Thomas Christiansen. (Picture: Jonathan Gawthorpe)
“It wasn’t right for me,” said Garry Monk in response to questions about the regime he bailed out on at Elland Road and there is, under Andrea Radrizzani, some definite clarity about the Leeds United way.

The season ahead is staked on it: the choices, the commitments and the gambles taken after control of the club passed to him.

Risk is evident at Leeds and Radrizzani’s hope will be that he has calculated it perfectly. A head coach from Cyprus, concerted recruitment from abroad and a policy of putting value for money ahead of extreme expenditure on players; the truth will out when Leeds cut loose and expose their philosophy to a division which always finds out and never fails to separate the sheep and the goats.

Leeds were a domestic unit with a domestic air last season. From Monk through the spine of his team, from the goals of Chris Wood to Kyle Bartley and Rob Green, the club revolved around a Championship core.

That spine is still present in parts, minus Monk and the imposing frame of Bartley, but Radrizzani has gone continental in recruiting a coach, and in the transfer market. Italy, Spain, Holland, Switzerland, Germany, Portugal; the list of countries Leeds have gone to this summer explains why they now employ a specific head of European recruitment as a part of the team under director of football Victor Orta.

Orta is as central to the operation as Thomas Christiansen himself, the man responsible for directing the search for players.

Leeds United's players training at the Jenbach Stadium in Austria. Pictured Ezgjan Alioski. (Picture: Jonathan Gawthorpe)
Leeds United's players training at the Jenbach Stadium in Austria. Pictured Ezgjan Alioski. (Picture: Jonathan Gawthorpe)
Orta left Middlesbrough under a cloud at the end of last season, blamed in part for unsuccessful signings and Boro’s Premier League demise, but Radrizzani has embraced his techniques. He was similarly keen to embrace Christiansen’s after meeting the Dane in Madrid three days before appointing him as head coach on a two-year contract.

Christiansen, while largely unknown in England, ticked many of United’s boxes: a manager who would fit into Leeds’ structure, a coach who was recently in the habit of winning trophies – albeit in a minor league – and someone who genuinely wanted the job. He fell short on the matter of prior Championship experience, a factor which led Leeds to seriously ponder the less attainable options of Jaap Stam and David Wagner, but Christiansen sold himself to Radrizzani with an extended presentation in Madrid. Orta and Angus Kinnear, United’s managing director, were no less impressed.

Christiansen spoke during his unveiling at Elland Road about the relative pressure of APOEL, the club he managed in Cyprus last season, making the point that managing a squad who are expected to sweep the board every year is not the cakewalk it might seem. Life in an expectant bubble should help him at Leeds, though on his CV only Barcelona eclipse the animal he is taking on in England and he might find that Radrizzani’s standards are as high as the crowd’s.

Seventh place in Monk’s sole year in charge was classed as a commendable finish, even after United’s collapse in the final month. Radrizzani saw it differently. “The season at the end was not good,” he told the YEP in May, on the night before Monk resigned. “We didn’t achieve. Something didn’t work so we can’t be happy just because we were bad 10 years ago.”

Seventh place in Monk’s sole year in charge was classed as a commendable finish, even after United’s collapse in the final month. Radrizzani saw it differently. “The season at the end was not good.”

Phil Hay
Ten years ago Leeds were an insolvent League One club. Even 12 months ago, they were further behind in their preparation and recruitment than they are under Christiansen. United lie far below the highest levels of expenditure in the Championship but Radrizzani has spent: more than £3m to make Pontus Jansson a permanent signing, a similar fee on Samuel Saiz and seven-figure sums on Hadi Sacko, Ezgjan Alioski and Mateusz Klich. Leeds were short-handed for a while defensively but have bulked up their choice of centre-backs by loaning Matthew Pennington from Everton. The caveat is that any pairing in that position will be hard-pressed to establish the understanding of Bartley and Jansson.

Numbers and money have not been significant problems. The question is whether the approach will work. Massimo Cellino tied himself in knots, in a sporting sense and financially, by signing players en masse from abroad in 2014 – a flurry of deals he quickly regretted – but Leeds’ current plan feels more targeted and specific.

The club held out for the signing of Saiz despite endless complications with his transfer. They held out for Alioski too and were quick in tying up the arrivals of Klich and Caleb Ekuban when the opportunity arose.

Ekuban played in Albania’s Superliga last season but was the division’s second highest scorer all the same. Saiz was rated as one of the best players in the Spanish second tier and Alioski helped take Lugano to third place in the Swiss top flight.

Andrea Radrizzani
Andrea Radrizzani
Middlesbrough made a late play for Klich’s signature as Leeds were signing him and Vurnon Anita is rated by those who followed him on Tyneside as a strong free transfer; not able enough for Newcastle United in the Premier League but an asset in the Championship.

Anita knows the division but the outcome of this season depends heavily on the transition of those who don’t. Leeds have had some wins abroad – Jansson most notably and Gaetano Berardi – but were also guilty of signing many players on long contracts who wilted in a field which looks incredibly even this season.

Confidence will start with the Championship’s richest core: Middlesbrough, Aston Villa, Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday but Fulham should threaten and Birmingham City, under Harry Redknapp, have the potential to surprise while Wolverhampton Wanderers’ bewildering spending means that they must.

Leeds finished above four of those clubs last season and within a stone’s throw of another two. As Monk proved, there is some value left in clear and sensible ideas. Christiansen has promised to aim for at least one place better than seventh, which is essentially the benchmark Monk left behind.

New to the job, the country and the division, the likelihood of that might only become clear to him once Leeds are in the line of fire.

There is an element of intrigue about the season ahead, a touch of the unknown which adds to the theatre. The curtain rises at Bolton on Sunday.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #458 på: August 04, 2017, 14:24:19 »
Andrea Radrizziani

Happy to extend the contracts of those two nice lads @LUFC @Kalvinphillips @TyDen6 Congrats

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #459 på: August 05, 2017, 01:06:22 »
Andrea Radrizzani interview: I have invested £100m in Leeds United already

Andrea Radrizzani made his fortune selling the rights to broadcast football, especially the Premier League, all over the world and he has chosen to spend a sizeable chunk of it on rescuing a famous English club who have been outside that gold-plated top-flight elite for the past 13 years.

The new owner of Leeds United is, at 42, relatively young and when it is pointed out to him that he was born two days before the end of Brian Clough’s infamous 44-day reign at Elland Road, in September 1974, he chuckles and says he hopes that is a lucky sign.

Radrizzani is an expert in reading the likely effect of the digital revolution on football rights, and he is unencumbered by the often toxic, sometimes glorious, always turbulent history of the original Damned United.

In taking outright control of Leeds in May, and other spending on the club, he estimates he has invested £100 million, a figure he drops in casually as we chat at the Mayfair offices of his company, Aser. He has delighted fans by buying back Elland Road for around £20 million, has reintegrated Leeds Ladies into the club, appointed an experienced management team and taken a chance on the Spanish-Danish coach Thomas Christiansen.

The idea of investing in Leeds came during a lunch with friends before watching Manchester City play Paris St-Germain in the Champions League in April last year. Kenny Dalglish was at the table and expressed the firm view that Leeds were a club with huge potential. Radrizzani says that his imagination was sparked.

“After a couple of weeks, I called [previous owner, Massimo] Cellino pretending to have an interest from a potential investor in Asia. I was based in Singapore. Cellino opened up completely saying that he was ready to sell, that he was a bit desperate because he was alone and his family were in London and he was in Leeds all the time and so he would welcome a potential investor.

“After a few days, I said, ‘What if I were to invest?’ and then he changed completely. He said, ‘Let’s do this together, join me’. He had found someone with energy. He showed me he believed in the squad he was building and didn’t want to leave Leeds in a bad way.”

They reached agreement that Radrizzani would buy 50 per cent in January, as he did, with the option to buy the rest if Leeds were not promoted. Had Garry Monk’s side not fallen away at the end of last season, finishing seventh, and instead gone up through the play-offs, Leeds fans might still have the despised Cellino in part-ownership.

Leeds United in pre-season action against Borussia Moenchengladbach Credit: GETTY IMAGES
Radrizzani has given himself five years to reach the Premier League but ideally wants to do it in three. He is blunt: Championship clubs lose money, Premier League clubs make money and he believes his record of turning around businesses, as well as a love of football from his childhood in Milan, make him an ideal Leeds owner. Buying back Elland Road has been crucial.

“It was not simple. The club had an option to buy but the counterpart pretended this option was not valid anymore. It wasn’t easy, a difficult negotiation.”

He says the stadium was owned by Jacob Adler but the deal was done with an entity known as Teak Commercial. Who owns Leeds now?

Radrizzani is clear: he is the sole owner through the holding company Greenfield Investment. There has not been much lavished on transfers compared to the Championship’s biggest spenders, but the club are keen to point out that they have renewed contracts for the likes of Ronaldo Vieira and Lewie Coyle, as well as 12 more Under-23s. Season-ticket sales have passed 18,000 for the first time since relegation in 2004.

Radrizzani politely mounts his opposition to parachute payments, which, he says, were designed “to pay the contracts signed in the Premier League, not to pay new players in the Championship”. His true expertise is the future value of the Premier League’s rights which he believes will continue to grow.

Andrea Radrizzani bought Leeds from Massimo Cellino Credit: ACTION IMAGES
“Because of the digitisation, I think what we could see in the next few years is a huge change in the consumption of media. It’s started already. Try to imagine if all the Premier League games were now available, easily accessed by match or by season or by team via Amazon or Netflix. The audience could be much bigger. The single price per client could be lower; the total amount would still be bigger.

“Netflix has 105 million clients worldwide, Amazon is huge as well. If we look at Sky, the clientele and subscription, I think you see the consumer is tired of paying for a bundle. To pay £70 for 200 channels when maybe they just want to watch sports or football, and maybe some movies or TV series. That has been shown clearly on the entertainment side because Netflix has broken the market on pay-TV with entertainment. Can this happen with sport? I think so.”

As for Leeds’ future, his model is Brighton and Hove Albion, and success achieved in stages on a sustainable budget. When he is reminded of those reckless days of spending at Leeds around the turn of the millennium when the club got as far as the Champions League semi-finals in 2001, he jokes that there is not much to lose now apart from his own money. Yes, he has met Peter Ridsdale. No, he has not heard the story about the club’s fish tank.

What of the fans, whose hopes have been kicked around for so long now that they have understandable trust issues? “I think they were just waiting for someone to build a bridge of communication with the club that was missing and they were pleased with that. I also think most of them understand that we are at the beginning of a project. Obviously they dream big but at the end of the day we have to be realistic about what we can do and if we cannot make it this year we work harder to make it next year.”
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #460 på: August 05, 2017, 01:13:42 »
Quote:

Radrizzani has given himself five years to reach the Premier League but ideally wants to do it in three. He is blunt: Championship clubs lose money, Premier League clubs make money and he believes his record of turning around businesses, as well as a love of football from his childhood in Milan, make him an ideal Leeds owner. Buying back Elland Road has been crucial.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Trulsaren

« Svar #461 på: August 05, 2017, 10:47:12 »
Kan ikke se annet enn at Radz har stålkontroll på hva han holder på med. Han har innsikt og kunnskap om hva som skal til, og der han mangler noe har han hentet inn solide støttespillere.

Jeg sitter med følelsen av "om det ikke går nå, så går det aldri.."
Some fans have gone from begging for Omar Bogle from Grimsby to being disappointed with Lasogga from Hamburg in 6 months... #lufct

Promotion 2010

« Svar #462 på: August 05, 2017, 12:18:10 »
Kan ikke se annet enn at Radz har stålkontroll på hva han holder på med. Han har innsikt og kunnskap om hva som skal til, og der han mangler noe har han hentet inn solide støttespillere.

Jeg sitter med følelsen av "om det ikke går nå, så går det aldri.."

"Om det ikke går nå, så går det neste år og garantert i år 3!!!"  :) 8)

#godfølelse #alaw
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #463 på: August 05, 2017, 12:29:15 »
Andrea Radrizzani suggests how long he will be at Leeds United
Subhankar Mondal @subhankarjourno4 hours ago

Will Leeds United play in the Premier League anytime soon?

Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani has revealed to The Guardian that he wants to get the club promoted inside the next five years.

The West Yorkshire outfit are one of the biggest clubs in England and have a loyal fanbase, but they have not featured in the Premier League since 2004.

The Whites came close to finishing in the top six of the Championship last season, but they narrowly failed to make the playoffs.

Leeds chairman Radrizzani has outlined his plan to get the club back into the Premier League inside the next five years.

The 42-year-old Italian businessman has also stated that if he does get the Whites into the English top flight, then he will not sell the club.

General view of Elland Road before the Sky Bet Championship match between Leeds United and Sheffield Wednesday at Elland Road on February 25, 2017 in Leeds, England.

“I am giving a maximum of five years to be in the Premier League,” Radrizzani told The Guardian. “If I try and I am not able then it is probably best for someone else to try, maybe with more resources than me.

“If I go up I’m not selling. I am young, I can stay here for 20 years and enjoy. It’s a dream; why build all of this if I then have to leave?

“If however in five years I don’t succeed … obviously there is a cycle for everything. It could be the end of the cycle if I realise I am not good for this job. Life is full of surprises but now I can’t wait to be in [the Premier League].”

A general view of Elland Road Stadium prior to kick off in the Sky Bet Championship League match between Leeds United and Bolton Wanderers, at Elland Road Stadium on March 5, 2016 in Leeds,...

Radrizzani’s plan seems sound enough and appears to be long term. Perhaps the Italian could achieve his objective this season.

Leeds have a very good squad and will be aiming to finish in the top six of the Championship this season.

The Whites will kick off their 2017-18 Championship campaign with an away game against Bolton Wanderers on Sunday afternoon.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #464 på: August 13, 2017, 12:17:02 »
Andrea

Warm welcome for my arrival at Elland Road. Thank you for the support instagram.com/p/BXutClUAqw1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXutClUAqw1/

Min første Leeds-kamp:

ar9

« Svar #465 på: August 13, 2017, 23:00:16 »
Merket meg Ken Bates i sine "glansdager" elsket uttrykket "put your money where your mouth is".
Når han skjelte ut andre.
Som Cellino også ofte gjorde.

Radrizzani snakker ikke så mye.
Han handler.
Og bruker penger nettopp slik han lover.

For et fantastisk regimeskifte vi har fått i klubben vår.
Merker jeg begynner å bli stolt over hvordan klubben på bemerkelsesverdig kort tid helt har endret karakter.
Optimisme.
Seriøsitet.
Profesjonalitet.

Dette lover godt.
Takk, Radrizzani!

+1
+2

Promotion 2010

« Svar #466 på: August 19, 2017, 11:58:44 »
Jeg tror Radrizziani kan lage gull av gråstein.

Han og hans selskap kan skaffe tilveie MYE penger. Det har han vist med sine totale investeringer på rundt £ 100 millioner.

Uten å foregripe for mye:
Regner med at en forretningsmann som han har får inn i overkant av £ 20 mill for Wood. Ganske umiddelbart vil det ligge £ 15 millioner på bordet, deretter vil det være en klausul etter x antall kamper, men ikke knyttet opp til om Burnley beholder plassen.

Jeg tenker at garantien ligger på et tryggere nivå og at Leeds har sine £ 20 mill i løpet av sesongen.

I tillegg har støtteapparatet til Leeds allerede erstatter 1 og 2 på blokka. Jeg er trygg på at vi får inn en 20-måls spiss med det første. Kanskje med er lån av en av PL talentene fra en toppklubb.

Come on, Radz!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #467 på: August 19, 2017, 23:09:03 »
Andrea Radrizziani

#pride#graft#ambition#family @LUFC

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #468 på: August 21, 2017, 14:48:26 »
Legger inn denne her også! I tillegg får man bytte Wood-drakten vederlagsfritt!

WOW

Statement regarding Chris Wood

For the past month we have tried to negotiate a new three year contract with Chris Wood.
We offered the player strong financial terms including reasonable exit clauses, lower than the fee we demanded for a transfer this summer, should the club not reach the Premier League in a certain timeframe.

However the player’s preference was to leave Leeds United and as he only had one year left on his contract after this season we had to protect the club and ensure we did not sell Chris below our valuation.

We want players at Leeds who consider us a big club and we want players who are committed to our vision to return to the Premier League.

Supporters can rest assured that monies generated from the sale of Chris Wood will be reinvested into adding to the 12 signings  we have made already.

Thank you for your continued support.

MOT
Andrea
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Hallgeir *

« Svar #469 på: August 21, 2017, 17:22:05 »
Legger inn denne her også! I tillegg får man bytte Wood-drakten vederlagsfritt!

WOW

Statement regarding Chris Wood

For the past month we have tried to negotiate a new three year contract with Chris Wood.
We offered the player strong financial terms including reasonable exit clauses, lower than the fee we demanded for a transfer this summer, should the club not reach the Premier League in a certain timeframe.

However the player’s preference was to leave Leeds United and as he only had one year left on his contract after this season we had to protect the club and ensure we did not sell Chris below our valuation.

We want players at Leeds who consider us a big club and we want players who are committed to our vision to return to the Premier League.

Supporters can rest assured that monies generated from the sale of Chris Wood will be reinvested into adding to the 12 signings  we have made already.

Thank you for your continued support.

MOT
Andrea

Jeg er virkelig imponert over vår nye eier. Seriøs helt ut til fingerspissene!
Super Leeds since 1968

Bromancer

« Svar #470 på: August 23, 2017, 18:55:09 »

Blank_File

Promotion 2010

« Svar #472 på: August 26, 2017, 15:21:37 »
Radrizziani:
Vi skal reinvestere summen fra salget av Wood:

Hittil:
Grot for £ 1,5 mill
Lonerghan gratis

Ryktes inn:
Cibicki

Pluss Gestede eller lignende

Er dette bra nok da, Rad!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Sydhagen

« Svar #473 på: August 26, 2017, 15:24:44 »
Radrizziani:

Hittil:
Grot for £ 1,5 mill
Lonerghan gratis

Ryktes inn:
Cibicki

Han sa jo ikke at pengene skulle brukes asap zulu.
Tenker at Victor hanker inn en rimelig ok spiss innen slutten av August. Om den spissen koster 0,- eller 10 mill pund er revnende likegyldig så lenge han er god nok.
« Siste redigering: August 26, 2017, 15:36:01 av Sydhagen »
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #474 på: August 26, 2017, 15:26:42 »
Radrizziani:

Hittil:
Grot for £ 1,5 mill
Lonerghan gratis

Ryktes inn:
Cibicki

Eg er SÃ… sikker på at det kommer inn en 'type Gestede' at eg kunne satsa gård & grunn på det. At vi også kjøper inn x antall 'squadplayers' i tillegg uroer meg faktisk litt. Kan bli for mange av de...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #475 på: August 27, 2017, 00:51:21 »
Lucy Ward

Great day at Forest. Thanks to Nick Randall for inviting me into the boardroom and lovely to meet @andrearadri Club is on the way up! #lufc

Andrea Radrizziani

Finally, nice meeting you Lucy. You are welcome at ER anytime (specially if the outcome is the same as today :-)

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #476 på: August 27, 2017, 07:53:37 »
Lucy Ward

Great day at Forest. Thanks to Nick Randall for inviting me into the boardroom and lovely to meet @andrearadri Club is on the way up! #lufc

Andrea Radrizziani

Finally, nice meeting you Lucy. You are welcome at ER anytime (specially if the outcome is the same as today :-)
Mulig jeg leser litt mye i dette, men:
Er det et jobbtilbud på gang?
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #477 på: August 27, 2017, 09:28:02 »
Lucy Ward

Andrea Radrizziani

Hun fikk for bare et par uker siden en 'kjempejobb i engelsk FA' (uten at jeg vet verken stillingstørrelse enn hva jobben går ut på), samtidig skreiv hun at hun skulle fortsette å kommentere kamper på tv, så jeg vet ikke helt hvor stort rom hun har for jobbings for klubben vår.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Gufrias

« Svar #478 på: August 27, 2017, 10:01:36 »
Lucy Ward

Andrea Radrizziani

Hun fikk for bare et par uker siden en 'kjempejobb i engelsk FA' (uten at jeg vet verken stillingstørrelse enn hva jobben går ut på), samtidig skreiv hun at hun skulle fortsette å kommentere kamper på tv, så jeg vet ikke helt hvor stort rom hun har for jobbings for klubben vår.
Uansett er det hyggelig at hun og klubbledelsen viser hverandre respekt.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #479 på: August 27, 2017, 11:10:25 »
Uansett er det hyggelig at hun og klubbledelsen viser hverandre respekt.

https://twitter.com/andrearadri/status/901532659679186944

Her er 'twittersamtalen' videre etter Andrea's svar. Tydelig at flere er inne på samme tanke :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan