Skrevet av Emne: Tidligere eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017- 17/7-2023  (Lest 363112 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 4 gjester leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017
« Svar #480 på: August 28, 2017, 20:50:27 »
Så et-eller-annet bilde fra bortekampen i Nottingham i helgen, der Andrea så kampen med 'sin venn Enoch Showunmi'. Da Radrizzani var på vei inn i kompaniskap med Massimo postet Enoch et instagrambilde sammen 'med sin venn Andrea'. Trodde det bare var et tilfeldig møte han gjorde maksimalt ut av. Men nei, de har møttes igjen de. :o
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #481 på: August 30, 2017, 19:23:46 »
LUFCdata

I make that 23 existing players (7 first team) to have signed new contracts at the club since May 2017. Impressive work behind the scenes.

(Dallas er siste hittil!)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

« Svar #482 på: September 01, 2017, 13:12:08 »
Er det verdiene til NYE Leeds Andrea lister opp her?

Andrea Radrizzani‏ @andrearadri  51m51 minutes ago
Andrea Radrizzani Retweeted Leeds United
@LUFC is #family #graft #pride #ambition #innovation

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #483 på: September 05, 2017, 16:28:08 »
Jeg poster dette bildet i Radrizzani-tråden. FORDI dette er hans verk, klubben har blitt omsnudd de luxe.
Ikke et bilde av alagsspillerne alene, men inkludert academy. OG inkludert 'the team behind the team'. #Family som Radrizzani ville ha tagget det. :)

Leeds United‏
Verified account
 @LUFC  36m
36 minutes ago
 #LUFC First Team
 Academy Players
 The Team Behind The Team
 #Family

...også damene er med. Jeg viser hvor stort dette føltes fra de med damespiller Aimee som poster bildet med teksten

Aimee Routledge‏ @AimeeLou294  13m
13 minutes ago
Aimee Routledge Retweeted Leeds United
Great day up at thorp arch
« Siste redigering: September 05, 2017, 17:51:34 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #485 på: September 07, 2017, 23:13:32 »
Moscowhite igjen!

Velger å poste det i Radrizzani-tråden denne gang. Det handler jo om det han er med å gjøre med klubben, tross alt...

The Square Ball Week:
Tech, Tact, Emotion
In 2017-18, Free, Leeds United, The Square Ball Week by Moscowhite •
Daniel Chapman September 7, 2017

To fill the empty hours between Ezgjan Alioski’s appearances for Macedonia this week, LUTV put on an #AskVictor session, so fans could interrogate the club’s Director of Football Victor Orta over social media.
It was a much more charming watch than his stern interruptions during the unveiling press conference of Thomas Christiansen, when his vocal displeasure of the price of English footballers these days brought back memories of Ken Bates, not least because, speaking in his second language, he can be as difficult to understand as Bates was. At least Victor has an excuse.

Speaking into a mobile phone camera at Thorp Arch he came across as much less intense, and his speech patterns were easier to parse, making him easier to understand than at the press conference — and easier than Bates ever was. Waving his two mobile phones around and laughing at how much time he spends working in transfer windows — “I say, in football in August, one hour is one day, one day is one week, one week is one month” — he seemed relieved to have got deadline day out of the way. “I hope this January we don’t sign a lot of players,” he said, “because this is a good sign that our team is on the road,” with the air of someone who has got through a lot of work to get the team on that road.

Against Burton Albion, injuries permitting, Leeds United could field a team of players who weren’t at the club at the end of last season, a phenomenal rate of change for a side that we all thought only needed a touch of tweaking for the play-offs to be assured.

It hasn’t only been the first team, and it hasn’t been done the easy way. Neil Warnock signed a lot of players but, like Fagin selecting pickpockets in Oliver Twist, he just chose from the gang of ne’er do wells hanging around his hovel. Orta has brought in players from all across Europe for the first team and the Under 23s at a bewildering rate. In his Q&A session he spoke a lot about the process, of filtering information and compiling 200 page reports on any player he thinks the head coach should consider, of being creative within a budget. “Not only money can get success,” he says. “Obviously it’s important, but we can work with creativity. With this idea we believe we can try to find the best players technically, tactically, emotionally and financially.”

The Under 23s are perhaps the most interesting, and the most obscure. We’ve seen enough of Alioski and Samuel Saiz now to know we have added at least two quality players to our first eleven. The Under 23s have gained Alejandro Machuca from Rayo Vallecano, Adrian Balboa from Catalan amateur side Unif. Bellvitge, Oriol Rey and Kun Temenuzhkov from Barcelona, Bryce Hosannah from Crystal Palace, Hugo Diaz from Huesca (like Saiz), Ousama Siddiki from Real Madrid and, unconfirmed, Oliver Sarkic on a half-season loan from Benfica.

The club’s connection to Qatar’s Aspire Academy, through our board member and their Director-General Ivan Bravo, adds some questions about this; Aspire have an M.O. of buying outright (KAS Eupen, Cultural Leonesa) or linking with clubs, and transferring players among them to support a long term project of raising Qatar’s status as a sporting centre before the World Cup in 2022. How far Leeds United are involved with this is anyone’s guess, with Ouasim Bouy the only publicised link — bought by Leeds, and sent straight to Leonesa.

But more pertinently, the change of the Under 23s from a finishing school for local teenagers, alongside first teamers returning to fitness, to a squad of young players recruited from around the Mediterranean (and Croydon) is happening at a time when the role of academies and player development is being brought into question across football.

Brentford have done away with their Academy and prospered by building a B-team of players cast adrift from the nearby academies at Chelsea and Arsenal, and now from across Europe; Huddersfield are rumoured to be planning something similar, and while Leeds haven’t made an explicit step outside the academy system, the new strategy appears from outside to resemble Brentford’s. The thinking goes that a player who doesn’t make the grade at Arsenal or Barcelona could still do well for Brentford or Leeds, so they’re hauled off the scrapheap and given another chance. That shifts the cost of development of players from 8-21 onto the biggest clubs, so all clubs like Brentford and Leeds have to do is identify the best of the not quite Premier League players, and smooth whatever rough edges remain.

It’s a sensible approach. There are a lot of levels of football below the top European leagues, and the idea that a youngster should be consigned to some sort of rubbish dump just because he can’t get Lionel Messi out of Barcelona’s first team is bizarre. Brentford’s view is that, even if they have to work on a player over the age of 21 so that he’s only ready when he’s 23, they could still have a very good decade ahead of them with that player. Or a good season before they sell him to Harry Redknapp for a profit.

We’re not Brentford though. We’re Leeds United, and we’re snobs. At least, where it comes to youth development and academies we are. The family of players that Don Revie brought through from schoolboys to old men at Leeds United wrote the club’s culture, and since them extra pride has always been placed in Eddie Gray’s very young team of 1983, Howard Wilkinson and Paul Hart’s Classes of ’92 and ’97, Generation Redders, and everyone inbetween. It’s more than a dream, it’s the Leeds United way: local lads brought through from a young age, immersed in the club and as proud to wear the Leeds shirt as we are of them wearing the England shirt. Even if that’s after they’ve gone; Lewis Cook lifting the Under 20 World Cup this summer was a prouder moment for Leeds United than it was for AFC Bournemouth.

We like to think of Thorp Arch as a garden of young Yorkshire footballers, and now here’s Victor Orta, filling the place with grey squirrels and weird big-leafed plants. Can a club with an image of itself founded in players like Billy Bremner, David Batty and Alan Smith, who grew up wanting to play for nobody else, cope with youth teams full of players who grew up unable to point to Leeds on a map?

It can, if it remembers that, once upon a time, Billy Bremner was growing up, unable to point to Leeds on a map. And even after he got here, it was only special attention from Don Revie that kept him from going back. Revie grew his team, but he planted his garden with seeds gathered from all over, because he only wanted the best for his garden. Billy Bremner, Peter Lorimer, Eddie Gray and David Harvey all came from Scotland, at a time when there had never been a great football club called Leeds United — only a very average one. Everything that bound them and their teammates together for the good of the white shirt had to be learned. There was no osmosis; at first, there wasn’t even a white shirt.

The culture was and remains as much about character as about anything intrinsic to upbringing, age or the often changed badge on the shirt. Two of the most dedicated adherents of what we first came to understand as Leeds United were Bobby Collins and Johnny Giles, experienced players signed from clubs where they’d been thoroughly schooled in one way of thinking already. Likewise Gordon Strachan, who signed a contract never expecting Leeds United to become the defining club of his career, and even Don Revie, whose playing autobiography was titled ‘Soccer’s Happy Wanderer’ at the end of a career spent moving from club to club, and the start of a managerial career built on loyalty to just one.

Leeds clicks with some, not with others, based on how much you give it. David O’Leary was here for a couple of years as a mostly injured player, but became enamoured with Leeds in a way George Graham, who never moved from London, never did. Ken Bates was Chelsea, Massimo Cellino was Massimo Cellino; but Andy Hughes and Luciano Becchio were Leeds. Age doesn’t matter, and where the players in the academy come from isn’t as important as where they’ve come to, and what they’re willing to do about it.
And on how much help they’ll get from Andrea Radrizzani, Victor Orta, Thomas Christiansen and the rest, all of whom are showing, after just a few months, clear willingness to give themselves up to the club and to the city, to learn the culture and make of their times at Leeds United not just a job, but an experience. It’s hard to define the difference, but on the pitch it’s between playing for Leeds United, and being a Leeds United player. If you understand that line, and which side of it you want to be on, you’re a long way to being successful at Leeds in a meaningful way. And if the people at the top of the club have already reached that understanding and made that decision, it makes your job much easier.

Reading some old interviews with Pierre-Michel Lasogga in German football magazine 11Freunde, I found his commentary on that infamous photograph of him posing shirtless as his mum — also his agent — rests her hand on his chest. It was no different to photos people take of themselves with their mothers at the beach, he said, and he suggested that anyone with a problem about the close relationship he has with his mum “should rather think about what has gone wrong in his family.”

Family, to Lasogga, is key, and as his mum is separated from both his natural father and his stepfather, that is concentrated first on the one parent he has. “Where I come from, a family lives together for a lifetime,” he says. “Love is not only played but lived. It comes from the heart, which is extreme. Mother, uncle, brothers and sisters: Nothing and nobody will ever push between us.”

A strong, supportive family is definitely necessary to back the kind of decision Lasogga has made about this weekend: that he will be available to play against Burton, even though his partner is in Germany, due to give birth to their first child at any moment. That can’t have been an easy decision, but assuming it was taken jointly, it suggests that Lasogga’s family are as determined for his move to Leeds to work out as he is; which is important, given what his former coach at Hamburg, Bruno Labbadia, says about his need for a supportive, family atmosphere. “Pierre-Michel needs a completely intact environment to get his best performances. It’s the same with him as I used to be.”

Leeds United can give him that, which is not something we have always been able to say over the last decade and more. It’s not just the banners around the stadium and the training ground, or the women’s team being brought back aboard; but the squad on nights out in city centre bars, instead of skulking around at retail park restaurants; it’s Gaetano Berardi’s wife’s career being as settled in Leeds as his own; it’s Pontus Jansson giving season tickets to the Children’s Hospital (which TSB are also supporting with our mugs, by the way), Kalvin Phillips giving his time to people with dementia, and Bailey Peacock-Farrell taking a signed shirt round to a young kid’s house.

Leeds United might not be growing from its youth teams the way it has in the past, but the principle of bringing the best together and nurturing them like a family is as true for Lasogga in the first team now as it was for Billy Bremner as a schoolboy, for Gary Kelly when he was brought over from Home Farm, for Gordon Strachan when he moved over the Pennines. The bunch of strangers that make up any football team are not being treated like strangers in Leeds, and are not treating the city like a strange place. It makes a difference. And if one of the kids joining the Under 23s this summer goes on to make a difference in our first team, it’ll be a big part of the reason why. ◉

https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-united/tsb-week-268-lufc-tech-tact-emotion/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #486 på: September 07, 2017, 23:27:51 »
Som vanlig eit flott stykke av Moscowhite.
Må jo være den beste skribenten uansett klubb??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #487 på: September 09, 2017, 18:49:30 »
Herlig. :)

Leeds United‏
Verified account
 @LUFC  10m
10 minutes ago
 After watching today's 5-0 win, @andrearadri was treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday from the players

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/906557170799534081

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #488 på: September 09, 2017, 18:58:07 »
Herlig. :)

Leeds United‏
Verified account
 @LUFC  10m
10 minutes ago
 After watching today's 5-0 win, @andrearadri was treated to a rendition of Happy Birthday from the players

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/906557170799534081

Denne følelsen av samhold kommer til å dra inn 10 ekstra poeng denne sesongen.
Fantastisk!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #489 på: September 10, 2017, 11:51:22 »
En grundig bursdagshilsen fra LUFC til Andrea! :)

Svend'is får representere oss.

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/906813962540470273
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #490 på: September 12, 2017, 00:54:40 »
Mat

ME: Thanks for everything you have done

Andrea: it's nothing, I havnt even started yet

legend

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

« Svar #491 på: September 12, 2017, 08:45:41 »
Denne mannen tror jeg kommer til å bli en levende legende i klubben. Det er bare å planlegge en passende statue som kan plasseres ved siden av Bremner foran Elland Road. Han er vel det beste som har skjedd Leeds siden Don Revie. HYLL, HYLL, HYLL!!  :)

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Blank_File

« Svar #492 på: September 12, 2017, 10:20:19 »
Jeg kom "tilbake" til fotballen da Leeds avsluttet sesongen i Championship med -15 og begynte igjen i League One med -10. Jeg hadde bare laget i sidesynet i Champions League perioden og ikke fulgt skikkelig med siden Yeboah forsvant. Jeg har gledet meg ved flere anledninger over klubben i mitt hjerte etter dette nedrykket, men aldri aldri har jeg kunnet unngå å tenke på ting som ikke har noe med fotball å gjøre. Eierskapet har vært et større tema enn fotball i hele perioden. Det er altså så utrolig deilig å legge alt det vonde til side for en stund. Jeg har knapt ord for hva jeg føler for Andrea Radrizzani. Jeg vet det er tidlig og jeg vet at mye kan enda gå galt, men jeg vet også at dette er en mann jeg tørr å sette min lit til. Tusen takk Andrea!!

Gufrias

« Svar #493 på: September 12, 2017, 16:28:09 »
Pussig, men jeg kjenner jeg holder litt tilbake. Andrea har jo innfridd så til de grader hittil, med et lag som lykkes, forsterkninger både på banen og i støtteapparatet, tilbakekjøp av ER og spennende planer for utvikling av området. Men jeg spør meg: Hvorfor tar han seg råd til dette? Bruker vi for mye penger igjen? Vil vi være tålmodige hvis det kommer en nedtur? Kan framgangen vare? Vil suksessen gå ham til hodet?

Nei, det er best å ikke tenke for mye. Nyt øyeblikket.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Blank_File

« Svar #494 på: September 12, 2017, 18:25:34 »
Pussig, men jeg kjenner jeg holder litt tilbake. Andrea har jo innfridd så til de grader hittil, med et lag som lykkes, forsterkninger både på banen og i støtteapparatet, tilbakekjøp av ER og spennende planer for utvikling av området. Men jeg spør meg: Hvorfor tar han seg råd til dette? Bruker vi for mye penger igjen? Vil vi være tålmodige hvis det kommer en nedtur? Kan framgangen vare? Vil suksessen gå ham til hodet?

Jeg er også klar på at det kan bli utfallet til slutt. Helt blåøyd er jeg ikke etter alle disse årene. Men det er ikke noen grunn til å gå rundt å bekymre seg hvis det går bra sportslig nå. Særlig med Cellino så kunne man forvente noe drit da også.

Radrizzani har sagt at dette i første omgang er en femårsperiode. Når denne er over og vi er på stedet hvil så blir jeg bekymret. Men i motsetning til før blir det satset på en klok og relativt nøktern måte, og vi kan ha tro på at driften henger sammen med resultatene på banen. For meg er det noe som ikke har vært tilfelle i min "nyforelskede" periode før nå.

Sydhagen

« Svar #495 på: September 12, 2017, 19:45:01 »

Akkurat. Klarer man ikke å kose seg når det går bra, hva er da vitsen? :)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #496 på: September 14, 2017, 19:37:16 »
Klubbens planer for fremtiden:

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Budda

« Svar #497 på: September 14, 2017, 20:22:22 »
Klubbens planer for fremtiden:

Du har ikke bilde av artikkelen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Reaney

« Svar #498 på: September 14, 2017, 20:28:15 »
Page 6 please :-).

Promotion 2010

« Svar #499 på: September 15, 2017, 20:05:35 »
Page 6 please :-).

Her er i hvert fall en av artiklene:

YEP Says: Elland Road is more than just a football stadium

THE smiles that have been on the faces of Leeds United fans should spread even wider across the city today.

Our exclusive interview with Angus Kinnear, the club’s managing director brought in by chairman Andrea Radrizzani earlier this year, shows a man with ambition for the club but with his feet firmly on the ground. Whilst the fortunes of the club on the field will no doubt be a rollercoaster of nail-biting excitement and nerves this year, off the field Mr Kinnear will be working steadily to grow what the club does in and around the ground. Elland Road is obviously a place of pride for Leeds fans, but its position in the city, right alongside the M621, makes it an extremely visible, and accessible, place to do business.

For years it has been said that Elland Road has potential, and he’s right that re-engaging a “disillusioned” fan base has to be a priority (this year’s ticket sales show that there has been a good stride forward there). Now he says, it’s time to take that strong foundation and work with Leeds and the business community to explore its wider potential. The idea of the club being used as a “thriving asset to the community seven days a week” and for it to be a “catalyst enabler” for fast-growing technology businesses may not be as exciting as a 5-0 win but it should be roundly welcomed so that we can see something else growing around the ground other than weeds.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/yep-says-elland-road-is-more-than-just-a-football-stadium-1-8752119
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #500 på: September 23, 2017, 09:59:10 »
Her er lenken til en times intervju med Angus Kinnear:

https://www.leedsunitedtrust.com/all-news/trustcast-15-angus-kinnear-legends-club/

Verd å lytte til!!!
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #501 på: September 27, 2017, 18:04:20 »
Andrea Radrizziani - etter 1-3 i Cardiff:

It s not a bad day to change our ambition and objectives. the boys will react well and learn from these experiences. #ambition #pride @lufc

:o

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #502 på: September 27, 2017, 18:05:58 »
Fortsatt mye nytt:

LEEDS UNITED WELCOME CURRENCYTRANSFER.COM

LEEDS UNITED WELCOME CURRENCYTRANSFER.COM
Leeds United are delighted to announce international payments marketplace CurrencyTransfer.com as the club’s Official Global Payments Partner.

The agreement will see CurrencyTransfer.com operate as the club’s exclusive provider of cross-border payments services, including working with the club on player transfer transactions.

The CurrencyTransfer.com partnership will be seen across multiple platforms, both digitally and at Elland Road, to drive brand awareness globally and via the Leeds United fan base, corporate membership, partner network, and companies who trade internationally based in Leeds’ City area.

With offices in London and the Middle East, CurrencyTransfer.com is an award-winning global payments marketplace trusted by over 9,500 business and private clients in over 20 countries. Clients benefit from vastly better-than bank exchange rates, same day transfers, market leading tools, dedicated relationship management and 24/5 trading. The online platform levels the playing field, offering the type of currency services normally reserved for large multi nationals.

Angus Kinnear, Leeds United's Managing Director said: “I am very pleased to welcome CurrencyTransfer.com as the latest commercial partner of Leeds United. CurrencyTransfer.com will be providing cutting edge services helping the club manage currency risk when signing new players from overseas. This partnership is evidence of the international appeal of Leeds United and our desire to attract industry leading companies as official partners.’’

CurrencyTransfer.com CEO, Daniel Abrahams added: ”It is an honour to launch our historic partnership with Leeds United.  We hope Thomas and the boys will excel on the pitch and we look forward to helping the club win off the pitch, delivering innovative currency solutions and huge savings

Hard work, grit, ambition and innovation has made Leeds a major financial and entrepreneurial city. This ethos firmly reflects our own values and the partnership provides a tremendous platform to showcase our services to the wider Yorkshire business community.’’

Leeds United Financial Controller Fay Greer also commented, ‘’We are looking forward to working with CurrencyTransfer.com for the club’s foreign currency transactions, including for new player acquisitions from abroad. The CurrencyTransfer.com marketplace is easy to use and gives us fast access to favourable foreign currency exchange rates, leading to significant savings.’’

For more information, visit: www.currencytransfer.com/lufc
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #503 på: Oktober 01, 2017, 19:16:42 »
Andrea Radrizziani

We weren’t champions last week and we haven’t lost anything yet today. The team will work harder to come back and play as they know.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #504 på: Oktober 05, 2017, 22:23:47 »
Nå maler de byen med Leeds-ikoner:

Lufc official

Miss @LightNightLeeds tonight? Make sure you watch ‘Out Of The Aire’ at Millenium Square tomorrow from 7:30pm

@hideandseekrecs

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #505 på: Oktober 14, 2017, 22:28:16 »
Etter 1 seier på 6 kamper:

Andrea Radrizziani

It’s in the difficult times that you build trust and build foundations, all the team and staff have my support. Let s learn from mistakes and work harder then before #pride#family#graft

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #506 på: November 02, 2017, 23:49:05 »
Andrea Radrizziani etter 6 tap på 7 kamper:

You can all watch the footage and make your judgement. It s time to support even more. We are building a solid project I believe in my team

;)   eller   :o 
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #507 på: November 10, 2017, 20:32:56 »
Bedre kosthold?

Andrea Radrizzani making another positive decision that will help the Leeds players

1 day ago
an image

A lot has changed at Leeds United over the past few months, with new chairman Andrea Radrizzani making many positive decisions since he has been at the club.

The purchase of Elland Road stands out as a key moment for Leeds, however, smaller but significant changes have also been made, particularly in the coaching department.

Victor Orta arrived as director of football, Dan Birdsall as a rehab and injury prevention specialist, Gaby Ruiz as head of European recruitment and just last week Gianni Vio joined the Whites as a set-piece specialist.

Now, it appears they are on the lookout for their first full-time nutritionist, according to Training Ground Guru.

Snack Media Network In Article

This proves just how seriously the new regime are taking things and proves they will do everything they can to make sure the players are going out in the best condition possible.

Once again, it shows just how far and professional the club have become under Radrizzani. There was a time under previous owner Massimo Cellino when the former owner himself actually cooked the pre-match meal for the players.

The Verdict

Whilst things aren’t going well on the pitch at the minute, off it Leeds are striving to get better and this is another example of that.

Appointing a full-time nutritionist might not seem a big deal, but when you add it to the other changes made, it demonstrates how Radrizzani is changing the culture at Elland Road and increasing the professionalism around the place.

The players will appreciate the additional support and all of the recent decisions made prove that the current setup will do everything they can to get better.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Leedsfan

« Svar #508 på: November 10, 2017, 20:39:23 »
Bedre kosthold?

Andrea Radrizzani making another positive decision that will help the Leeds players

1 day ago
an image

A lot has changed at Leeds United over the past few months, with new chairman Andrea Radrizzani making many positive decisions since he has been at the club.

The purchase of Elland Road stands out as a key moment for Leeds, however, smaller but significant changes have also been made, particularly in the coaching department.

Victor Orta arrived as director of football, Dan Birdsall as a rehab and injury prevention specialist, Gaby Ruiz as head of European recruitment and just last week Gianni Vio joined the Whites as a set-piece specialist.

Now, it appears they are on the lookout for their first full-time nutritionist, according to Training Ground Guru.

This proves just how seriously the new regime are taking things and proves they will do everything they can to make sure the players are going out in the best condition possible.

Once again, it shows just how far and professional the club have become under Radrizzani. There was a time under previous owner Massimo Cellino when the former owner himself actually cooked the pre-match meal for the players.

The Verdict

Whilst things aren’t going well on the pitch at the minute, off it Leeds are striving to get better and this is another example of that.

Appointing a full-time nutritionist might not seem a big deal, but when you add it to the other changes made, it demonstrates how Radrizzani is changing the culture at Elland Road and increasing the professionalism around the place.

The players will appreciate the additional support and all of the recent decisions made prove that the current setup will do everything they can to get better.

Får litt Martin Andresen/VIF-vibber av dette her!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #509 på: November 11, 2017, 17:17:01 »
Bedre kosthold?

1 day ago
an image

The Verdict

Får litt Martin Andresen/VIF-vibber av dette her!

Jeg får litt Strachan-vibber!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp: