Skrevet av Emne: Tidligere eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017- 17/7-2023  (Lest 365510 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Eier og storaksjonær: Andrea Radrizzani - fra 23/5-2017
« Svar #1710 på: Mars 11, 2019, 18:47:51 »
Sliter med å få Beckham til å passe inn i bildet her utover symbol på forholdet til Scum. Ubehagelig mange referanser til den klubben bwt.....

Eller hva med mini-me? Gary Neville?

En god del mennesker her jeg ikke kjenner igjen navnet på eller ser på som direkte link med klubben vår.

auren
De kunne spart seg for å putte Jimmy Saville inn der også. Ingen i hele verden ønsker vel å bli assosiert med han, «art» eller ei.

...nå har jeg ikke lest meg opp om hvilke tanker kunstneren hadde når han laget bildet men han hadde nok slett ikke bare 'ups' i tankene men også downs. Og mht at det er litt mye Old Trafford her så er eg enig MEN slik er det jo også for mange av fansen, altfor opptatt av den røde klubbens gjøren og laden. Saville hadde vel ingen Leeds Urd-assisiasjoner foruten å være fra byen vel??? :o

Syns vi må få laget oss et kart over hvem som er med, ja :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

asbfjell

« Svar #1711 på: Mars 13, 2019, 20:44:07 »
Vår klubb!!!

The Adelitas

Sgt Bielsa's Piss Boiling Club Band

Bildet er inspirert av det velkjente coveret på Beatles-albumet "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band" fra 1967.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_images_on_the_cover_of_Sgt._Pepper%27s_Lonely_Hearts_Club_Band

Torpe-do

« Svar #1712 på: Mars 22, 2019, 18:17:15 »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-19/chinese-investors-sue-after-1-billion-sports-deal-goes-bust

Kineserne saksøker Radrizzani og partneren frå selskapet han solgte, for 7,5 milliardar..

For meg høyres det eigentleg ikkje ut som anna enn at kinesarane har skakkjørt selskapet til grunne, og prøver seg på «garantien», hehe

Trur ikkje dette vil påvirke oss noko særleg. Trur de?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1713 på: April 01, 2019, 18:09:36 »
Noen har fått Radrizzani i tale igjen.

Litt gjentar han ting vi har hørt før, det gjenstår tre år av femårsplanen hans, men han kan ta to år til...

Wolves er modellen han ønsker å følge...
Corberan var med på turen for å overtale Marcelo :o

Andrea Radrizzani exclusive: ‘I want to bring back the glorious times’
One Football Lewis Ambrose 29 Mar 2019

As the international break comes to an end and club football returns, Leeds United’s promotion chase continues.
The club hit a bump in the road two weeks ago, losing to Sheffield United at Elland Road, but remain right in the hunt for automatic promotion to the Premier League.
Which is good news for Andrea Radrizzani, the club’s owner.

“The dream is to own a club in the Premier League,” Radrizzani tells Onefootball in an exclusive interview during the international break.

Speaking about the motivation behind purchasing Leeds in May 2017, it’s clear the club’s rich history appealed to the Italian.

“I love challenges and to bring Leeds United back to glorious times is something that was very fascinating to me.

To do something where I can build a legacy and bring the club back to glorious times was my first reason
Radrizzani

Last season, Radrizzani’s first as the owner at Elland Road, started well. Leeds were unbeaten in their opening seven matches.
With 24 games played, they were just five points behind second. Then a nine-game winless run ended the club’s hopes of promotion.

Last year was the first year for me, the coaches we had were young, we had many new players. Too much was new, that can generate confusion
Radrizzani

“That’s why I decided, before this season, we would only change the coach for someone who has a big personality and could become a catalyst for the players and the entire environment around club, the fans included. Luckily we found a good coach with these characteristics.”
Radrizzani is, of course, talking about Marcelo Bielsa.

The former Argentina, Chile, Athletic Club and Marseille boss is something of an eccentric character, with his personal journal full of stories of sudden resignations and an obsession with the game.

At Leeds, he fits like a glove.
“We went to visit him in Buenos Aires,” Radrizzani explained.

“Myself, [the sporting director] Victor Orta and Carlos Corberan, the coach of the U-23s. We had a very good and deep conversation with him for over 10 hours and in the end we were happy to get this marriage done.
“A lot of people doubted my decision but I never had any doubts. When I like someone and see them as an honest person with certain values, I decide based on that and I support my decision.”
Bielsa has taken to the Championship as well as the Elland Road faithful have taken to him.

The spygate accusations have not derailed the Yorkshire club’s promotion bid and Radrizzani is particular enamoured with the style Bielsa has his side playing.

“Personally, I love the football we play,” the Italian declares.

“I’m a person that is ambitious, so I always imagined having a football club that represents myself as well. A club that plays to win, not playing defensive [football]. I wouldn’t fit in a club that plays counterattack. This is what I like to watch.

We are amazing to watch, probably the best in the league, and I’m convinced this style of football can help us be successful in the Premier League, if we get there
Radrizzani
As for the promised land that is English football’s top flight, Radrizzani already has a plan to make a success of it there, should Leeds win promotion.
“The model to follow is Wolves,” he says.

“They also play good football, with a good coach, good players. They are a solid team, they’re already showing that this year – they’re seventh in the league and still in the FA Cup.
“That’s the model I would like to follow.
“Of course, it would require some investment along the way but once we are in the Premier League the club can unlock possibilities because this is one of the biggest brands in the history of football.

There’s a big legacy, everyone around the world knows about Leeds so I think we have the chance to succeed as long as we make the right choices
Radrizzani
Things in football are not always that simple, however.
If Leeds aren’t promoted this season, they’ll face another year of Championship football – the third under Radrizzani’s guidance – and that means another year of financial prosperity a distant dream.

“This league is not sustainable and I will not be able to play in this league too long,” Radrizzani admits, “but we are fighting hard to be in the Premier League soon.
“There is no income for the clubs, so everyone loses money. I don’t think anyone in the world wants to own a business that at the end of the year is making losses.
“Therefore, there is a timeline in my mind – three years, maximum five – to make it to the Premier League. If we’re there, everything changes.”

Therefore, there is a timeline in my mind – three years, maximum five – to make it to the Premier League. If we’re there, everything changes

Everything has already changed, thanks to Radrizzani and Bielsa.

Whether or not the club end a 16-year wait for Premier League football this season remains to be seen but, however you look at it, Leeds United are on the right path again.

https://en.onefootball.com/andrea-radrizzani-exclusive-i-want-to-bring-back-the-glorious-times/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Torpe-do

« Svar #1715 på: April 16, 2019, 22:20:10 »
Haha - herlig!

Eg elskar det som skjer i klubben om dagen. For ein forskjell kontra 15 år sidan, 10 år sidan, 5 år sidan, 2 år sidan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1716 på: April 16, 2019, 22:53:53 »

Radrizzani’s Aser Group adds Sports Data Labs to investment portfolio
Deal will see human data provider make first move into team sports with Leeds United.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/aser-group-sports-data-labs-andrea-radrizzani-investment

Min første Leeds-kamp:

ibster

« Svar #1717 på: April 16, 2019, 23:28:16 »

Radrizzani’s Aser Group adds Sports Data Labs to investment portfolio
Deal will see human data provider make first move into team sports with Leeds United.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/aser-group-sports-data-labs-andrea-radrizzani-investment

Me gusta!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1718 på: Mai 02, 2019, 23:26:50 »
Andrea Radrizzani issues stirring message ahead of Leeds United's play-off campaign
Joe Urquhart

Leeds United chief Andrea Radrizzani says there is "no time for regret" as the Whites turn their attention to the Championship play-offs.

United make the trip to Ipswich Town this weekend for the final game of the league campaign on Sunday lunchtime

Marcelo Bielsa's side have already confirmed their spot in the end-of-season play-offs and travel to Suffolk knowing that a point will secure third place in the table.

The Whites saw a disastrous Easter weekend all but end their hopes of automatic promotion to the Premier League but now have a second chance.

Norwich City and Sheffield United have already sealed their spot in the top flight with Leeds hoping to end a 15-year absence by joining them.

United owner Radrizanni, who was speaking to LUTV following Sunday's 1-1 draw with Aston Villa, admitted that the club could have no hangover after narrowly missing out on the top two.

"We felt a little bit down for a few days," he said.

"Because we could have achieved a better result with promotion to the Premier League. It's time now to not regret, to not look at the past and switch pages.

«We must focus on the next game. We have the quality and we have the confidence to win against any team in this league so we will go into the play-off with the conviction that we can beat anyone."

Asked about how important the support of the fans will be in the next few weeks, he replied: "The fans are important."

"But I think also it's up to us, the players and the club to deliver good results. This is the second year of my project. We are going in the right direction so we'll keep working and be ready against any adversity or any challenge.

"We know where we want to go so I want to support the players. And thank them because they have done their best, they really play fantastic football and they deserve probably more than what they get.

"I'm sure they're going to fight again tomorrow to be ready for the next three games.

"I'm really honoured to work for Leeds United. And to take care of this club, we have amazing fans.

"I think also for the players it's a great support, they show it every game with passion. Today was a difficult game (against Aston Villa).

"Because we had a difficult week before the game. But we have come back with positivity and they've supported the players. I'm sure this is the right way to enter the play-off.

"I'm sure the lads will give 110% and we can make it."

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Torpe-do

« Svar #1719 på: Mai 03, 2019, 08:52:36 »
Om det stemmer at klubben har blitt fulgt av eit film-team (alla "Sunderland 'til I die"), vil jo eit Play-off-opprykk skape eit dramaturgisk klimaks perfekt for formatet. Om serien er vellaga, skal det ikkje stå på mangel på innhald frå denne sesongen, i alle fall. Oppturar og nedturar om kvarandre. Lat oss berre håpe at det heile endar med den største oppturen av dei alle (både for oss, klubben og TV-serien ;D ;D)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1720 på: Mai 11, 2019, 10:42:50 »
Andrea Radrizzani interview: I’ll stay professional with Derby – but I’ve lost my trust in one person after spying row

May 11 2019, 12:00am,
Football | Andrea Radrizzani interview

The Leeds United owner talks to Matt Hughes about the fallout from the infamous Spygate incident involving Marcelo Bielsa and his hopes for the future

Radrizzani said he “lost the trust in a person” at Derby, without mentioning Morris by name
Radrizzani said he “lost the trust in a person” at Derby, without mentioning Morris by nameAction Images/Craig Brough
It says much about the enmity between Leeds United and Derby County that the tension on the pitch will be matched by that in the boardroom during today’s Championship play-off semi-final first leg at Pride Park.

Such was the impact of the “spying” dispute that erupted before the teams met in January that Andrea Radrizzani, the Leeds owner, says that it cost him the potential friendship of Mel Morris. His Derby counterpart was a valuable ally in their attempt to reform the English Football League to their mutual advantage.

Not since Don Revie and Brian Clough were trading barbs and fighting for titles in the 1970s has there been such ill-feeling between the two clubs. The Leeds defender Pontus Jansson described it as a genuine…

Times

“We’re the most-shown club in the country along with Liverpool and get £2.5 million in TV money, which is ridiculous. I cannot pay even two salaries with that.”
- @andrearadri
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1721 på: Mai 11, 2019, 11:39:34 »
Amitai Winehouse

Interview with Radrizzani in the Times: '(Bielsa) told me that this year he has never been to Leeds, apart from to the stadium, because he hasn’t had the time... We’ve sometimes had conversations about religion and faith, but he prefers to talk about football and Leeds United'

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1722 på: Mai 11, 2019, 12:25:51 »
Amitai Winehouse

Interview with Radrizzani in the Times: '(Bielsa) told me that this year he has never been to Leeds, apart from to the stadium, because he hasn’t had the time... We’ve sometimes had conversations about religion and faith, but he prefers to talk about football and Leeds United'

Oh lord. It is actually today, isn't it? A day of mostly this.
Meanwhile, it's probably a good time to pick through Andrea Radrizzani's interview in The Times yesterday; it's behind a paywall, but as you can read for free by registering an email address, I've pasted the full thing at the bottom of this email.
There a couple of nits to pick; there's talk of Marcelo Bielsa never yet going into Leeds city centre, although he did manage to get to a jukebox shop in Victoria Leeds back in November. 
The key parts are about the future, of Marcelo Bielsa:
“Every time I’ve spoken to Marcelo he’s expressed his intention to continue with the job, whatever happens,” Radrizzani says. “He’s already started working on next season, improving the facilities and integrating players from our under-23 squad. All the signs are that he wants to continue. The club have an option for another year of contract which we intend to take up, but in every relationship you need desire from both parties. The desire is there and at the right moment we will finalise things."
And of Radrizzani:
“I have just started at Leeds,” he says. “I’m young, ambitious and have the honour and privilege of owning one of the biggest brands in football. I hope one day to be in the Premier League. My work is limited in the Championship, but I have access to international partners and commercial opportunities that could transform the club if we are promoted. I don’t think we will be in the Championship for long. If we’re not successful this year we will be next year. We have a great manager and a good young team."
But perhaps most interesting is that he's kicking against the pricks running the Football League, again:
“The way English football is run is not sustainable,” he says. “Too many clubs struggle and fail every year. There is no respect for the fans and local communities if there is a change of ownership every year. And the allocation of resources is ridiculous. We’ve been on television 22 times this season with an audience of around 600,000 on Sky. We’re the most-shown club in the country along with Liverpool and get £2.5 million in TV money, which is ridiculous. I cannot pay even two salaries with that.”
I got to thinking about all this, and the comparison with Liverpool, and while it's a perennial background thought that this division is hatstand, when you write down the whole circumstances, it is actually crazy. We're on television as much as Liverpool and get viewing figures larger than a lot of Premier League matches, but while Liverpool got £113million in Premier League broadcast income in 2017/18, Leeds got £7.7million. Even Watford got £92.7million, and who watched them on TV?
It might be a different league, but the Premier League deal compared to the EFL's — as negotiated by Shaun Harvey — adds to the impossibility of making a profit or even competing in the Championship, because wages in this division are being driven higher by relegated teams with broadcast money already in the bank, Premier League players on their books, and parachute payments supporting them for three more seasons.
Leeds get the most broadcasting income of any Championship team (assuming we're on telly the most), have the largest matchday ticket revenue (or next to it, with Aston Villa), already have bigger commercial income than half the Premier League (£5million more than Villa, the next biggest in the EFL) — Leeds are basically squeezing every income stream available to them, but still made a loss on what was merely the 10th highest wage bill in the division and had to sell a first team player (this is all 2017/18).
It's basically impossible to avoid losing money in the Championship.
And I doubt he would anyway, but Radrizzani can't just pump his own cash in to make up the difference, because he'd fall foul of the FFP rules designed to prevent a situation like Bolton happening... rules that don't work, because the situation at Bolton is happening. All those rules are doing at the moment is preventing clubs without parachute payments matching the transfer fees and wages Huddersfield, Fulham and Cardiff can offer players next season, creating an uneven playing field from the start.
So any of the international partners Radrizzani claims to have lined up, any investor or sponsor or whoever who might be attracted to the idea of the Leeds 'brand', is going to look at the economic situation in the Championship, decide to leave burning money to the KLF, and go away. Which means the investors and owners that do come in and take a chance on getting an EFL club promoted tend to be of the calibre of Ken Anderson, Massimo Cellino, that bloke with the match-fixing allegations at Nottingham Forest, the Birmingham guy who was literally in prison, etc etc.
I'm quite happy with Radrizzani regularly speaking up on the subject, and can't really blame him for his refusal to put millions of his own cash into the communal money fire Shaun Harvey and co have overseen. It's frustrating that we haven't chased the dream with the big buck style of some other clubs — although the cash was there for Casilla and James in January — but Huddersfield, Norwich and Sheffield United have shown there is a way out if you're smart with your resources, and so have we to an extent, by betting cleverly on Bielsa and, as The Times' interview painfully points out, spending 42 out of 46 matchdays in the automatic promotion places.
Hopefully we'll be out of here soon.
Anyway, that article is below, but first here are Lampard's final thoughts:
"It [spygate, inevitably] doesn’t matter at all going into this game. It will matter for the fans - that’s the beauty of rivalry in football. But we have to make sure we don’t get caught up with that. An old story should have no bearing on how the team performs.
"Now I’m a manager, I understand the pressures," he said, "the difficulties and that people have different styles. But I do respect someone who has had a career like he’s had - and that doesn’t change."
I love it when Frank Junior talks like he's a grizzled old manager with thirty years in the dugout. "Now I'm a manager, I understand..." I know he's done a lot as a player, but these are literally his first significant games as a manager. Bielsa should wipe the floor with him. No, Bielsa should order him to wipe the floor.
From someone with a bit more experience; this is from a couple of weeks ago, but more relevant today: Simon Grayson on his nine play-off appearances and five promotions. "A big part of getting out of the play-offs is allowing yourself to enjoy them, even with all the pressure you’re under," he says. If you're in the mood for more Larry, Rob Conlon has had some good chats with him lately, about the Bristol Rovers match, the trouble with Bates, and January 3rd.
While we're feeling nostalgic, should we leave the last word to Alex Mowatt? He's just had his best season helping Barnsley to promotion, and now he's torn about the play-offs.
“I do want to play Leeds at their place and here [at Oakwell]. But I hope they do well too as I still have a lot of friends there, so if they get promoted I will be really happy for them. But if not, we will play them next season."
Alex. Just support Leeds. Come on, kid.
â—‰
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1723 på: Mai 11, 2019, 12:28:56 »
Amitai Winehouse

Andrea Radrizzani interview: I’ll stay professional with Derby – but I’ve lost my trust in one person after spying row
by Matt Hughes
It says much about the enmity at all levels between Leeds United and Derby County that the tension on the pitch will be matched by that in the boardroom during tomorrow’s Championship play-off semi-final first leg at Pride Park.
Such was the impact of the Spygate scandal that erupted before their previous meeting in January that the Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani says the incident cost him the friendship of his Derby counterpart, Mel Morris, as well as a valuable ally in their attempt to reform the EFL to their mutual advantage. Not since Don Revie and Brian Clough were trading barbs and fighting for titles in the 1970s has there been such ill-feeling between the two clubs, which the Leeds defender Pontus Jansson described as a genuine hatred earlier this week.
In his rather more elegant and understated manner Radrizzani does not disagree, revealing for the first time the longer-term ramifications of that mid-season spat over spying, which led to Leeds being fined £200,000 by the EFL after Derby alerted the police to the presence of one of their scouts outside their training ground, a sanction triggered by a formal complaint from their promotion rivals.
On the last occasion Radrizzani met Morris at a Championship game between their clubs in the aftermath of Spygate the Italian received assurances from Derby that they would not take the matter to the EFL, so feels let down by what he considers to be a breach of trust. While managers Marcelo Bielsa and Frank Lampard have been diplomacy personified before tomorrow’s game that memo does not appear to have reached the Leeds boardroom.
“I will keep a professional relationship with Derby County, but definitely lost the trust in a person I thought I could build a good relationship with, and maybe even become friends,” Radrizzani says, without mentioning Morris by name. “I thought we had a good relationship for two years, but lost his trust because he didn’t keep his word.
“Either you’re my friend or you’re not my friend. If you want to be my friend and don’t respect your word, then you’re not my friend. I am like this in all aspects of my life, not just football.
“I hope that one day we will clarify things, but it will always influence my consideration of him. It won’t affect the game this weekend. The ultimate goal is bigger than any dispute between individuals. If Derby win and deserve it I will congratulate him, but hopefully there will be a different outcome.”
Radrizzani is strongly defensive of Bielsa’s decision to send a Leeds employee to watch opponents’ training sessions, which he did before every game this season until the 20-something intern was apprehended in Derby, with Radrizzani, the 44-year-old media tycoon, claiming such methods are standard practice in his native Italy.
“I wasn’t aware of Marcelo’s scouting procedures, but it’s a practice that’s used in many countries in Europe,” Radrizzani says.
“I was told by a friend of mine, the president of Cagliari, that one time they caught a guy from Fiorentina up a tree outside their training ground, and told him to come down or they would cut the tree down! It’s part of Latin football culture, but I don’t think that in England we’re all saints. This case was completely exaggerated. Remember he was caught in a public street where anyone could have walked by.”
Radrizzani has forged a strong bond with Bielsa since taking a huge gamble by bringing the Argentine coaching guru to Elland Road last summer, on a large salary by Championship standards of £3 million, with a brief to win promotion to the Premier League. Leeds were in the automatic promotion positions for 42 of the 46 match days this season, but faltered in sight of the finishing post in failing to win any and drawing just one of their last four matches, to condemn themselves to the tension of the play-offs.
Leeds want to exercise an option to keep Bielsa for a further season even if they remain in the Championship, and Radrizzani is confident of retaining the services of a man who works so hard that he has not been into his new home city despite spending the last ten months in west Yorkshire.
“Every time I’ve spoken to Marcelo he’s expressed his intention to continue with the job, whatever happens,” Radrizzani says. “He’s already started working on next season, improving the facilities and integrating players from our under-23 squad. All the signs are that he wants to continue. The club have an option for another year of contract which we intend to take up, but in every relationship you need desire from both parties. The desire is there and at the right moment we will finalise things.
“Marcelo is a very meticulous man and passionate about his job. Just a few weeks ago he told me that this year he has never been to Leeds, apart from to the stadium, because he hasn’t had the time. And Leeds is only 20 minutes from where he lives. He has a room at the training ground, where he sometimes sleeps, and another residence nearby. That shows his level of commitment. We’ve sometimes had conversations about religion and faith, but he prefers to talk about football and Leeds United.”
Radrizzani is equally forthright regarding his own future, insisting he will not leave Leeds without leading them to the Premier League, which he believes would be transformative for the club and the entire region due to his expertise in international television rights and commercial contracts. Two years into what he announced as a five-year plan when buying Leeds in 2017 he is convinced the club are ahead of schedule.
“I have just started at Leeds,” he says. “I’m young, ambitious and have the honour and privilege of owning one of the biggest brands in football. I hope one day to be in the Premier League. My work is limited in the Championship, but I have access to international partners and commercial opportunities that could transform the club if we are promoted. I don’t think we will be in the Championship for long.
“If we’re not successful this year we will be next year. We have a great manager and a good young team. This year we achieved 83 points, which is our best total since 2009, which was our League One promotion season with 86 points. We’ve had a good season, but it doesn’t count now. In football you’re only remembered if you’re successful. If we achieve our goal after two years it will be an amazing achievement and I will cry tears of happiness.”
Radrizzani’s fall-out with Morris is ironic as for much of the past two years they were working together attempting to overhaul the EFL, arguing that the bigger clubs deserve more television revenue and challenging a new broadcast deal with Sky Sports that starts next season, and he is unrepentant about pushing for radical reform.
“The way English football is run is not sustainable,” he says. “Too many clubs struggle and fail every year. There is no respect for the fans and local communities if there is a change of ownership every year. And the allocation of resources is ridiculous. We’ve been on television 22 times this season with an audience of around 600,000 on Sky. We’re the most-shown club in the country along with Liverpool and get £2.5 million in TV money, which is ridiculous. I cannot pay even two salaries with that.”
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1724 på: Mai 11, 2019, 20:36:31 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #1726 på: Mai 12, 2019, 20:04:24 »

Dette kunne vel Radrizzani spart seg for? Hva er poenget med dette intervjuet?
Jon R.

Josch

« Svar #1727 på: Mai 12, 2019, 22:25:51 »

Noen ganger er en ytre fiende gull verd, for å skape samhold innad. Dette er en form for indremedisin. Han bruker spygate for å få et enda sterkere samhold i klubben.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1728 på: Mai 12, 2019, 22:33:59 »

Noen ganger er en ytre fiende gull verd, for å skape samhold innad. Dette er en form for indremedisin. Han bruker spygate for å få et enda sterkere samhold i klubben.
Eg tenker at noen ganger er det greit å si ifra.
Derbysjefens utfall, å si en ting til Radrizzani for så å gjøre det stikk motsatte, er ikke oppførsel Radrizzani aksepterer. Da er det greit å si fra offentlig.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Jon R

« Svar #1729 på: Mai 12, 2019, 23:22:20 »

Eg tenker at noen ganger er det greit å si ifra.
Derbysjefens utfall, å si en ting til Radrizzani for så å gjøre det stikk motsatte, er ikke oppførsel Radrizzani aksepterer. Da er det greit å si fra offentlig.
Gode argumenter.

Bra Radrizzani!! :D
Jon R.

ibster

« Svar #1730 på: Mai 17, 2019, 10:40:15 »
Nå forventer jeg at Andrea avklarer trenersituasjonen raskt og gjør det som må gjøres for å fikse finansiering til forsterkninger. Vi må begynne planleggingen for neste sesong uten ny hovedtrener.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1731 på: Mai 18, 2019, 10:33:05 »
Andrea Radrizziani

We don’t stop to believe! We work harder to build a modern and successful club #MOT thank for the amazing support to to the fans and thank to players, coaches, management and everyone involved at the club for the commitment shown all season!  we will be back stronger

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1732 på: Mai 18, 2019, 14:14:26 »
The Away Fans

Liverpool, Everton, Leeds United, Huddersfield and Blackpool are among the clubs sending help to Bolton Wanderers’ unpaid staff as they’ve still not being paid. Brilliant to see the football community coming together during this difficult time for Bolton.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1733 på: Mai 22, 2019, 21:13:25 »
Andrea Radrizzani makes transfer admission

The Leeds United chairman has hinted that it will be a difficult summer in the transfer market

10:30, 22 MAY 2019Updated11:27, 22 MAY 2019
The Leeds United chairman has hinted that it will be a difficult summer in the transfer market

Andrea Radrizzani has hinted that Leeds United won’t be able to spend a lot over the upcoming summer transfer window, and will have to lean on their academy again.

During the season’s near miss, Marcelo Bielsa handed senior debuts to more than ten players under the age of 21, including the likes of Jack Clarke, Jamie Shackleton and Tyler Roberts.

The Italian has praised the academy for the quality of the players it produces, as graduates Kalvin Phillips and Bailey Peacock-Farrell went on to play a significant, regular role in the first team.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA
 Senior Leeds debuts given to players aged 21 or under by Marcelo Bielsa:

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Huge belief in youth. Averaging an U22 debut every 3.1 matches
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Josch

« Svar #1734 på: Mai 22, 2019, 23:44:25 »
Pressemelding fra 19 av klubbene:

Minner om denne. Ny TV-avtale i 2019 som Leeds og flere klubber er misfornøyd med. I ytterste konsekvens blir det dannet en egen liga med utbrytere. Nå er nesten hele opprykksstriden avgjort og flere store klubber som feilet ønsker å tjene mer penger fremfor å tape i den nåværende divisjonen . Dette blir et tema i sommer. Hvem kan rykke opp til PL fra en ny liga?

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #1735 på: Mai 22, 2019, 23:46:26 »

Andrea Radrizzani has hinted that Leeds United won’t be able to spend a lot over the upcoming summer transfer window, and will have to lean on their academy again.

During the season’s near miss, Marcelo Bielsa handed senior debuts to more than ten players under the age of 21, including the likes of Jack Clarke, Jamie Shackleton and Tyler Roberts.

The Italian has praised the academy for the quality of the players it produces, as graduates Kalvin Phillips and Bailey Peacock-Farrell went on to play a significant, regular role in the first team.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Enten spiller raddikken et høyt spill, for at klubber skal tro Leeds ikke har midler. Eller så sier han sannheten og det blir få spillere inn i sommer.
Stemmer det siste, ja da blir det heller ikke opprykk etter neste sesong

Blank_File

« Svar #1736 på: Mai 23, 2019, 00:19:42 »

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Enten spiller raddikken et høyt spill, for at klubber skal tro Leeds ikke har midler. Eller så sier han sannheten og det blir få spillere inn i sommer.
Hvor lå det noe "admission" i den meldingen?

RoarG

« Svar #1737 på: Mai 23, 2019, 07:28:23 »

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Her blir det ytterligere slanking. Først selges/frigjøres utlånte spillere. Dernest selges noen A-lagsspillere. Tror Clarke selges. Gjør vi det, kan vi kanskje unngå å selge Phillips.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1738 på: Mai 23, 2019, 09:09:56 »

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Her blir det ytterligere slanking. Først selges/frigjøres utlånte spillere. Dernest selges noen A-lagsspillere. Tror Clarke selges. Gjør vi det, kan vi kanskje unngå å selge Phillips.
Bare å glemme opprykk. Jeg tviler på at Bielsa gidder dette :( Samme gamle leksa altså....selge unna, håpe på å finne gull, rykke opp på sparebluss...sorry, dette var triste signaler fra Rad :(

auren

« Svar #1739 på: Mai 23, 2019, 09:15:58 »

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

LUFCDATA
@LUFCDATA

Jack Harrison
Jamie Shackleton
Will Huffer
Tyler Roberts
Aapo Halme
Jack Clarke
Leif Davis
Kun Temenuzhkov
Clarke Oduor
Jordan Stevens

Jeg har ingen tro på et Clarke-salg. Hadde han hatt samme nivå som han viste før jul, resten av sesongen, kunne jeg hatt tro på det. Ingen PL-klubber er villige til å legge over 10 millioner pund på bordet for denne unggutten, med kun noen håndfulle gode kamper i Championship. Leeds selger ikke for under 10 millioner. Det kan selvsagt skje i januar 2020 hvis han leverer stabilt utover høsten, men både han og Leeds har mest nytte i at han blir værende enn så lenge.

Jeg tror det blir en stor opprensking i stallen i forhold alle som var på lån i fjor. Kanskje bare Wilks er god nok til å få sjansen med A-laget. Resten frigis, lånes ut på nytt eller selges for beskjedne beløp. Shackleton og Clarke tas opp i A-stallen sammen med Halme eller Strujik (?). Tror klubben vil verne godt om Phillips. Han tror jeg heller ikke selges. Roofe, Jansson, Berardi og Dallas er nok til salgs for den rette summen.

Vi er ikke mange gode signeringer unna et slagkraftig lag, hvis Bielsa fortsetter og våre beste beholdes. En 10-er og en ving, stopper og kanskje enda en offensiv spiller, så er vi der. Men de må enten komme gratis eller på lån evt bargains ute i Europa. Vi kan kun legge "store" penger på bordet (5 millioner +) hvis en av våre beste spillere selges (som f.eks. Pontus).

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.