Skrevet av Emne: Ex lånespiller: Alfonso Pedraza  (Lest 14419 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Leedsfan

Ex lånespiller: Alfonso Pedraza
« på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:07:28 »
Spanish winger arrives from Villarreal CF.

Leeds United are delighted to confirm the transfer deadline day arrival of Spanish winger Alfonso Pedraza.

The talented 20-year-old joins United from La Liga outfit Villarreal CF on loan until the end of the season, with an option in place to sign permanently in the summer.

Pedraza has spent the first half of this season on loan at Spanish Segunda División outfit CD Lugo, where he made 23 appearances, with his final game coming in last Sunday's 1-1 draw with Real Zaragoza.

During his time with Lugo, he was one of the most eye-catching performers in the division, scoring six goals and providing eight assists.

Despite his young age, Pedraza has a wealth of experience, having played 71 career games at club level and featured in the UEFA Europa League with parent side Villarreal last season.

At international level, in 2015 Pedraza helped Spain to victory in the UEFA European Under-19 Championship held in Greece and was capped by the Under-21 side for the first time in 2016.

He will wear the number 20 shirt for Leeds United.

Pedraza will not be available for Wednesday's trip to Blackburn Rovers, but could make his debut in Sunday's Yorkshire derby clash with Huddersfield Town at the John Smith's Stadium.

The winger will be in contention to make his Elland Road debut against Cardiff City on Saturday 11th February.
« Siste redigering: Juni 24, 2017, 22:26:14 av Hallgeir * »
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

samadhi

Sv: Ny Spiller: Alfonso Pedraza
« Svar #1 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:11:17 »
Superspennende dette rett og slett  8)
marching on together,
derudaf forever...

auren

« Svar #2 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:11:37 »
Meget gledelige nyheter! Han her har jeg STOR tro på!

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Leedsfan

« Svar #3 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:14:17 »
Meget gledelige nyheter! Han her har jeg STOR tro på!

auren

Får håpe vi rykker opp slik at vi får beholde han hvis han er god!  ::) ::)
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Budda

« Svar #4 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:17:15 »
Spennende!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Endre

Sydhagen

« Svar #5 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:21:56 »
Opsjon på kjøp. Opsjonen er obligatorisk ved opprykk. (Petter Veland)
Kan man tolke det slik at man har frivillig opsjon om klubben IKKE rykker opp?
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Leedsfan

« Svar #6 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:24:35 »

For dyr hvis vi ikke rykker opp?

auren

« Svar #7 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:25:09 »
Går tilbake til Villareal hvis vi ikke rykker opp.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Sydhagen

« Svar #8 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:27:37 »

auren

Da konkluderer jeg med at han blir i Leeds.  ;)
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Dennis

« Svar #9 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:37:17 »
Kan null og niks om denne fyren, men spent likevel. :)

Marching on together!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #10 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:39:37 »
Kan null og niks om denne fyren, men spent likevel. :)
I gr ettermiddag ante jeg ikke at han eksisterte.

Nå kan jeg skrive en avhandling :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

RoarG

« Svar #11 på: Januar 31, 2017, 17:42:18 »
Gledelig. Nå mangler vi bare en spiss.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Bromancer

« Svar #12 på: Januar 31, 2017, 18:02:23 »

auren

Da konkluderer jeg med at han blir i Leeds.  ;)

Sånn skal det låte! MOT!

jackbauer68

• Gjest
« Svar #13 på: Januar 31, 2017, 18:05:33 »

Slik eg forstår dette så har vi kjøpt han om vi rykker opp, og har opsjon om vi ikkje rykker opp.

Sydhagen

« Svar #14 på: Januar 31, 2017, 19:04:54 »
Petter Veland ‏@ViasatVeland  18 min18 minutter siden
 Kjøpsopsjonen er på €9M (obligatorisk ved opprykk), totalsum kan nå €14M basert på bonusordninger + % ved videresalg (via @josellizarraga).

Nørgaard

« Svar #15 på: Januar 31, 2017, 19:41:39 »
Skeptisk til denne. Uprøvet i denne liga og viser endnu engang at vi ikke har nogen penge.

Lol minder om et H.b indlæg  :P

Anyway velkommen Alfonso

Promotion 2010

« Svar #16 på: Januar 31, 2017, 19:41:46 »
Alfonso Pedraza Sag

I am delighted to be part of such a historic club like @LUFC ! Looking forward to start and help the team reach its objetives!
#LUFC

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #17 på: Januar 31, 2017, 19:50:42 »
The view from Spain: Experts deliver verdict on reported new Leeds signing Pedraza

30th January, 2017, 1:06 PM

By Matt Farr

Media experts from Spain have hailed the talents of Villarreal winger Alfonso Pedraza, who is reportedly on the brink of signing for Leeds in a loan-to-buy deal.

Spanish news outlet AS claim that the 20-year-old is set to cut short his loan spell at CD Lugo to move to Elland Road until the end of the season, with an option for the club to buy him on a permanent basis for £8.5million.

Many members of the Elland Road faithful have admitted that they have not heard much about their pending midfield arrival, although they believe they must be acquiring a top talent if Garry Monk is potentially prepared to splash out as much as £8.5million for him.

But they can also be reassured by the reports in the Spanish media, who have followed Pedraza’s meteoric rise through the ranks in Spain to become one of the nation’s brightest young talents.

Cordoba’s daily news outlet Cordopolis last month labelled Pedraza as one of the “revelations” of the Segunda Division, describing him as a player with “great physical power” and a “great shot.”

With six goals and eight assists for Lugo this season, the Spain U21 international certainly does have an undeniable attacking talent.

With his career at the Segunda Division side set to come to an abrupt end, he will be a great loss to Luis Cesar Sampedro’s side, with several of his teammates paying tribute to his talents.

26-year-old defender Carlos Hernandez told Marca’s Carlos Gegundez earlier this month of Pedraza’s hard-working ethic, liking him to a “pitbull”.

He said: “Since the coach told him that he had to work more defensively, Pedraza has grown up, worked on his defending, like a pitbull. You know that even if it is not quite right, he will give everything.”

That’s an asset that will serve him well in the bruising environment of the Championship.

Spanish journalist Marcos Lorenzo Maroto in Capital Deporte, meanwhile, branded him as “burly” and “powerful”, as well as highlighting his height and other technical qualities. Pedraza stands at 6ft tall, which is a bigger physical presence than several of Leeds’ current attackers.

Maroto also said that the player links up well with his teammates and has a great shot with his left foot.

With some areas of the Leeds attack currently lacking in pace and potency, Pedraza would be a major upgrade on the likes of Stuart Dallas and Souleymane Doukara.

The transfer could well provide Garry Monk with the final piece in the puzzle as he seeks to fire Leeds back into the Premier League for the first time since the 2003-04 season.

As for the Leeds fans, after seeing the praise in the Spanish media, they will be now appear a little more confident in the hope that Pedraza can turn out more like Harry Kewell than Filipe da Costa.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Gufrias

« Svar #18 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:03:43 »
Spennende signering. Håper han blir en åpenbaring.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Blank_File

« Svar #19 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:13:00 »
Dette er helt rått! Jeg har lagt min elsk på Pedraza før jeg har sett han spille! Etter det vi kan se på youtube av gutten så tror jeg det er håp om at dette vil gi Sacko på motsatt mer plass, og at vi kan få enda mer ut av han også nå. Vi for se. Synd han ikke får spille mot Svartbrent!
« Siste redigering: Januar 31, 2017, 20:19:52 av Blank_File »

Promotion 2010

« Svar #20 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:21:45 »
En skrytevideo fra i fjor:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-hzlahTsdk

Blir svimmel jeg!!! 8)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #21 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:25:45 »
"Den neste Gareth Bale" går en del av vurderingene på ;D.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Promotion 2010

« Svar #22 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:26:03 »
Alfonso presenterer seg selv:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOg5zScd3V4

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #23 på: Januar 31, 2017, 20:35:40 »
Leeds United: Who is Alfonso Pedraza?

LEEDS-BOUND: Winger Alfonso Pedraza, in action with Spain's Under-21s.

LEE SOBOT 09:17Tuesday 31 January 2017 0 HAVE YOUR SAY

ALFONSO Pedraza is poised to sign for Leeds United from Villarreal and become the club’s first capture on transfer deadline day.

But who exactly is Alfonso Pedraza?
Exciting Villareal youth product Born in San Sebastián de los Ballesteros in Cordoba, Pedraza joined Villareal’s youth set up as a 15-year-old in 2011.
After playing for The Yellow Submarine’s C and B teams, the winger made his Villareal first team debut away at Valencia in La Liga in April 2015. The Spaniard made another four appearances for Villareal’s first team - including at Bayer Leverkusen in the Europa League - before joining Segunda División side CD Lugo on loan last August. In 22 appearances for Lugo the Spaniard scored six times and made eight assists.
That loan spell was cut short by Villarreal to allow Pedraza to join Leeds.

Pedraza is still only 20 and will not turn 21 until April 9. Pacy, tall and left footed Sky Sports’ Spanish football expert Guillem Balague describes Pedraza as “fast, very good with his positioning and works hard without the ball.” “He is one of those players who loves one-on-ones, which you don’t see too often,” says Balague. “He is quick, has ability and it is a clever signing for Leeds. If he adapts to life and football in the Championship he could be a very good addition.”

Pedraza should have the physique to deal with the rough and tumble of the Championship as he is also six-foot-tall. Pedraza is also left-footed and would likely play on the left wing for Leeds - or as an option upfront.

European champion
Pedraza has gained two caps for Spain’s under-21s but also seven caps for his country’s under-19s, whom he helped win the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2015. In seven appearances for Spain’s under-19s the winger has scored three goals. He could now be included in his country’s squad for this year’s Under-21s Euros.

Expensive
Pedraza is set to join Leeds on loan until the end of the season with a view to signing permanently in the summer if the Whites win promotion to the Premier League. But the fee for Pedraza is rumoured to be around 10 million euros or £8.5m.

In demand
Newcastle United, Real Sociedad and Sporting Gijon were all keen on signing Pedraza this month but Everton were also chasing his signature in the summer.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-who-is-alfonso-pedraza-1-8362565
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #24 på: Februar 01, 2017, 22:49:09 »
Alf, eller Fonz, spørs hva han blir kallet fremover, varmet opp sammen med reservene før kampstart i dag (selv om han ikke var med i troppen), skulle vel få litt 'feeling' med ting. :)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #25 på: Februar 01, 2017, 23:09:40 »
Alf, eller Fonz, spørs hva han blir kallet fremover, varmet opp sammen med reservene før kampstart i dag (selv om han ikke var med i troppen), skulle vel få litt 'feeling' med ting. :)

Kanskje han skal hete SOG?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

stian

« Svar #26 på: Februar 01, 2017, 23:26:25 »

Blir svimmel jeg!!! 8)

Her var det mye lovende. Virker god en mot en, bra på små flater og et veldig bra driv framover med ball. Hvis videoen er representativ ser han ut som en spiller som kan gjøre det meget bra i England.

dansale

« Svar #27 på: Februar 02, 2017, 03:38:18 »
Forza Leeds!

berlin

« Svar #28 på: Februar 02, 2017, 09:19:01 »
Venter meg ikke "instant impact" av denne spilleren. Overgangen fra spansk 2.div kan bli tøff.
VELDIG venstrebent, omtrent som Stig Inge Bjørnebye.
« Siste redigering: Februar 02, 2017, 09:20:33 av berlin »

Eriksen55

« Svar #29 på: Februar 02, 2017, 10:17:10 »

Blir svimmel jeg!!! 8)

Ser lovende ut!!

Eneste som slo meg var at det ser ut som han er litt for glad i å prøve å avslutte selv. Mange situasjoner hvor han skyter selv eller dribler seg bort i stedet for å spille ballen til mye bedre plasserte medspillere.

Men for all del. Dette tror og håper jeg blir en kanonsignering :)