Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Hull, @KCStadium tirsdag 2/10 2018, kl 20.45 LUTV, Sky Red Button  (Lest 32683 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

leedslife

håper vi får oppleve Klich i mange mange år fremover.
Kanskje den beste spilleren jeg har sett i CC.

Xern

Gratulerer med 3 gode poeng i dag folkens  :) Tabelltopp!
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Kato

Nigel Adkins: We’ve played against one of the best teams we’ve seen in the Championship.

Promotion 2010

Fram

few stats from @WhoScored passing accuracy (phillips 91.5%), and match rating (Jansson MoM) #lufc whoscored.com/Matches/128883…

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

auren

Class

Nydelig å se dette! ❤️

Utrolig hvordan klubben har vokst etter at Rad tok over. Et slikt tiltak hadde ikke skjedd under verken Bates eller Cellino.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Nigel Adkins: We’ve played against one of the best teams we’ve seen in the Championship.

Adkins: "Leeds and Middlesbrough play totally different football but both will probably finish in the top two at the end of the season." #lufc

Adkins saying it's "not a level playing field" playing against Leeds - because of the quality of their play. #lufc
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

Tjroughitalltogether

Leeds Player Ratings - Hull 0 - 1 Leeds

Leeds never got going, and were still far better than Hull

Jack RobshawOctober 2, 2018 5:09 pm

Leeds United claimed a 1-0 at the KCOM Stadium against Hull City.

In truth, it wasn’t much of a game (although it was better than the 0-0 last season which was horrendous). Leeds should have been at least 2 up at HT with both Barry Douglas and Ezgjan Alioski missing big chances. Then at the start of the second half Tyler Roberts produced the matches one moment of real quality to find the corner from 25 yards and give Leeds an important win.

Time now to look at each player and how they performed. As always you can tell me how wrong I am @mightywhitespod or @ThruItAllLUFC on twitter.

STARTING LINE-UP

Bailey Peacock-Farrell - Came out for a free-kick and got in a mix-up with Liam Cooper after 30mins. First major save from a flicked effort from Dicko on 85mins where he showed good anticipation to be in the right place. One cross which he should have come for and didn’t but ended his game with a good claim from another cross. Will have hurt his passing stats with the last few minutes where he was knocking the ball long but before that his distribution was good, have to note that Hull didn’t press him much. Hull didn’t do enough for him to have a shot at a great score. 6/10

Luke Ayling - Gave the ball away sloppily a couple of times in the first 15mins. Headed over when the ball was bouncing 8 yards out at a corner, should have hit the target. Had an effort not far over after a one-two with Klich early in the second half found him in the right side of the penalty area. Solid second half in both directions without being standout for me. 6.5/10

Pontus Jansson - Showed excellent awareness first half to make a couple of covering runs and interceptions when Hull had the chance to counter. Excellent knock down to create a chance for Phillips from a Douglas free-kick. Good in possession. No mistakes made defensively. Good performance. 7.5/10

Liam Cooper - Did well to block a Tommy Elphick effort from an early corner. Then, a copy-paste job from Jansson “Good in possession. No mistakes made defensively. Good performance.” Had less defensive work to do than Jansson. Both he and Jansson looked very assured all game. 7/10

Barry Douglas - Made some good tackles, had a good chance which he sliced from an Alioski cross, the ball was a little behind him and he couldn’t get his balance on the finish. Some good set-pieces and I still don’t understand how Alioski gets a look-in on set-pieces with Douglas in the side. Solid second half. Went off with an injury, hopefully he’s ok. 7/10

Kalvin Phillips - Played at CB for the first 25mins as Leeds started 3-3-1-3. Moved back into his more common role thereafter. Good covering to intercept on two occasions from Hull Good chance from a Jansson knock down but didn’t hit the shot well. Moved back to CB on 65mins when Hull went 2 up top, bringing on Fraizer Campbell and Nouha Dicko. Solid in both positions, never really tested. 7/10

Mateusz Klich - Had a good chance early with a left foot shot from edge of the box but didn’t catch the shot well. Able to get more involved once Leeds switched back to a back four had a few moments where he dictated in the first half. Gets the assist for Roberts’ opener but much more on the finish than the pass. Moved forward into Saiz role after the subs but Leeds then focused on defending so not in the game as much as you’d like. 7/10

Samu Saiz - Able to get at Hull for the first 10mins before they dropped off and he had far less space to operate. Good work to get Alioski in behind to set up a Douglas chance, ended the half with a weak shot. Got booked for a blatant dive not long before the hour mark. Went off for Forshaw as Leeds tightened up a bit. 6/10

Jack Harrison - Very quiet first half, passing tidy enough but he was unable to get past his man when the opportunity arose. Started the second half with a good in-swinging cross that Eric Lichaj did well to clear. Not involved enough overall, won a few tackles to give him his due. 5.5/10

Ezgjan Alioski - Missed a great chance after 35mins when put through by Tyler Roberts’ flicked pass, sort of chance you have to take. Was wasteful with the ball all through the first half until just before half time when he exchanged passes with Saiz and got in behind down the right, his pull back was good but Barry Douglas got ahead of the ball and mis-hit the finish. Second half, not that involved, as usual, good when helping out defensively. Him and Harrison very similar overall today. 5.5/10

Tyler Roberts - Excellent flicked through ball to send Alioski through for best chance of first half. Otherwise not in the game all that much. Gave Leeds the lead 5mins into the second half. Dropped deep to get on the ball, held off the defender well and struck the ball into the bottom-left corner from 25 yards. Cracking finish from the Wales international. A bit isolated towards the end, showed good strength and hold-up play at the end of the game. Not the easiest task tonight and just nicks the Man of the Match award for me. 8/10

SUBSTITUTES

Adam Forshaw (for Saiz, 74mins) - Tidy for the most part, couple of sloppy moments. 6/10

Stuart Dallas (for Harrison, 74mins) - 7mins on the right wing before moving to left-back. Good block to prevent an effort from Jarrod Bowen in the 91st minute. 6/10

Jamie Shackleton (for Douglas, 81mins) - Played right-wing with Dallas dropping to left-back. Not sure he had a chance to touch the ball. N/A

Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

En liten modifikasjon:

«@PhilHayYEP
Nigel Adkins: "We've played against one of the best sides I've seen in the Championship for years. They're going to take teams to the cleaners." #lufc»

Fantastisk å få en slik hyllest av motstanderens manager

auren

Eriksen55

Kan egentlig ikke forstå all negativiteten gjennom ni sider i denne tråden. Vi spiller på bortebane, eier kampen, har helt sikkert 70% possession. I lange perioder fikk ikke Hull låne ballen i det hele tatt. Vi skaper vel 4 store sjanser i første omgang, første 10 minuttene er det beste jeg har sett av oss på lange, lange tider. Mange klager på Saiz når han endelig slapp ballen tidlig, stort sett hele tiden. Måten vi spiller fotball er en fryd å se på. Klart det er noe å hente på siste tredjedel, og flere enkeltspillere har hatt bedre dager. Men i det store og hele er det Leeds jeg ser nå om dagen en fryd for øyet. Peacock- Farrell er jo mer eller mindre arbeidsledig hele matchen.

Helt enig. Saiz slapp ballen tidligere i dag, men til han å være hadde han en en day off,og det er normalt. Likevel skapte han noe. Har ikke sett Makan til sutring på Alioski heller. Han skal ikke gjøre mye feil før han får høre det.

Det var litt rusk på høyresiden i første, slurvete passninger. Men totalt sett full kontroll.

Ikke sett noen stats på passningsprosenten til Ayling, men vil tro den er høy selv om det ble konstant bom i 7-8 minutter i dag. Men ser man på antall berøringer Ayling har på ballen i år kontra tidligere, så øker selvfølgelig feilene også.

Måten vi spiller oss ut av egen 16, på 1-0, helt nydelig! En dag smeller det og det må vi tåle. Det er jo sånn fotball vi vil se kontra kælking og panikk!

Vi leder tabellen og vi har vært beste laget på banen i samtlige kamper i år. Syntes ikke det er så ille. Hadde Alioski, Roberts, Harrison, Cooper eller Ayling vært så dårlige, hadde neppe det vært tilfelle.

PS. Så over her. Ayling har mest berøringer av samtlige og 78% av passninge er bra. Han spiller ikke bare støtte pass, så det er innafor.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 02, 2018, 23:47:33 av eriksen55 »

Promotion 2010

Lufcdata

Pontus Jansson vs. Hull:

85% pass accuracy
84 touches
72 passes
10 ball recoveries (most on pitch)
5 fouls suffered (most on pitch)
4 defensive aerial duels won (most on pitch)
4 interceptions (most on pitch)
2 clearances
1 chance created

Excellent defensive performance.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

Helt utrolg forvandling av laget vårt, der vi spiller med omtrent identisk 11ver/tropp som i fjor + Douglas /Harrison/Roberts .....
Snakk om å endre hoder/holdninger/innsats hos spillere.  Bielsa må jo være en "Mind-Crusher" i positiv forstand.....makan! ;D

Dette er så moro, og såååå fortjent for oss fans og byen Leeds...MÃ… det vare til ut Mai 19`:

Kato

Helt utrolg forvandling av laget vårt, der vi spiller med omtrent identisk 11ver/tropp som i fjor + Douglas /Harrison/Roberts .....
Snakk om å endre hoder/holdninger/innsats hos spillere.  Bielsa må jo være en "Mind-Crusher" i positiv forstand.....makan! ;D

Dette er så moro, og såååå fortjent for oss fans og byen Leeds...MÃ… det vare til ut Mai 19`:

En ting er mind-settet, en annen greie er spillestilen. Det er innarbeidet et fantastisk mønster for oppbygning av eget spill. Se forskjellen når vi gjør to bytter, og mister possession. Da faller vi ut av det. Se hvor viktige de som er innarbeidet i dette er. Bevegelsesmønster virker ikke å være tilfeldig i det hele å store. Måten vi spilte oss ut de ti første minuttene var helt rått. Hver brikke på banen er en del av hele spillet. Det Bielsa er gjort etter sin inntreden er helt rått, helt rått. Det er en plan, det er et mesterverk av fotballintelligens. Det er helt ufattelig at han er hos oss og bygger det. Uansett hvor lenge han blir, dette er DNAèt vi må videreutvikle. Nå skjønner man hvorfor de som var med fra starten har et så stort fortrinn i utviklingen av spillestil. Det er ikke uten grunn Nigel Adkins sier at dette er det beste laget han har sett i championship på lange tider. Og det med masse skader. For femte gang på rad stiller han uforandret, jeg skjønner virkelig hvorfor. Elleveren begynner å bli skikkelig innarbeidet. Og enda har vi mye å gå på offensivt.

Jon R

Hvorfor spilte ikke Tom Pearce de siste minuttene på venstrebacken?

auren

Full kamp i beina fra i går. Shakleton har flere minutter på banen med denne gjengen?

Da skjønner jeg ikke helt hvorfor han er i kamptroppen. Merkelig disponering av Bielsa.

auren
Han har forklart det der tidligere. Etter hans syn er det bedre at en litt unproven spillene har en fersk kamp i beina enn 3-4 dagers hvile. Der handler om å ha spillere på benken som er «påskrudd» tror jeg. Bielsa i et nøtteskall, tankesettet hans er ofte helt motsatt av de fleste andres.  :D
Jon R.

Cherry

En ting er mind-settet, en annen greie er spillestilen. Det er innarbeidet et fantastisk mønster for oppbygning av eget spill. Se forskjellen når vi gjør to bytter, og mister possession. Da faller vi ut av det. Se hvor viktige de som er innarbeidet i dette er. Bevegelsesmønster virker ikke å være tilfeldig i det hele å store. Måten vi spilte oss ut de ti første minuttene var helt rått. Hver brikke på banen er en del av hele spillet. Det Bielsa er gjort etter sin inntreden er helt rått, helt rått. Det er en plan, det er et mesterverk av fotballintelligens. Det er helt ufattelig at han er hos oss og bygger det. Uansett hvor lenge han blir, dette er DNAèt vi må videreutvikle. Nå skjønner man hvorfor de som var med fra starten har et så stort fortrinn i utviklingen av spillestil. Det er ikke uten grunn Nigel Adkins sier at dette er det beste laget han har sett i championship på lange tider. Og det med masse skader. For femte gang på rad stiller han uforandret, jeg skjønner virkelig hvorfor. Elleveren begynner å bli skikkelig innarbeidet. Og enda har vi mye å gå på offensivt.

Så hjertens enig.
Forstår nå også mer av at han benytter så fast 11`ver som mulig.
En evt NY spiller må drilles inn i systemet over en tid....og det var denne tiden "de som var med fra start" har som fortrinn i troppen vår pt.
Dette betyr jo også at vi er sårbare for skader når det må inn spillere uten innarbeidet DNA...
Vi bør ha inn ett par til da...ett par som evner og lære.. f eks ikke Balotelli  ;D

TK20

+ Ayling + Klich + BPF.

Helt enig i at Bielsa har fått vanvittig mye ut av laget, men synes det er litt urettferdig mot de andre, spesielt Heckinbottom, å mene at de opererer med samme spillermateriell.

Annesj

+ Ayling + Klich + BPF.

Helt enig i at Bielsa har fått vanvittig mye ut av laget, men synes det er litt urettferdig mot de andre, spesielt Heckinbottom, å mene at de opererer med samme spillermateriell.

Vel før skadene til de som er ute var det vel BARE douglas som var ny? Vil si det i praksis er samme spillermateriell som under PH jeg men.
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

auren

+ Ayling + Klich + BPF.

Vel før skadene til de som er ute var det vel BARE douglas som var ny? Vil si det i praksis er samme spillermateriell som under PH jeg men.

Nja.. Klich var utlånt hele fjoråret, mens Ayling var skadet under PH. BPF var jo tilgjengelig hele tiden, og det var jo også PH som tok sjansen på ham. Kanskje det viktigste PH gjorde som manager for Leeds?

auren

Jon R

Forbanna kålhuer https://m.nettavisen.no/sportspill/oddsen/leeds-faller-i-hullet/3423542477.html
Tja en helt grei analyse gjort før kampen. Det ble jo jevnt resultatmessig også.
Jon R.

GeirO

Fram

few stats from @WhoScored passing accuracy (phillips 91.5%), and match rating (Jansson MoM) #lufc whoscored.com/Matches/128883…

Utrolig dum statistikk. At forsvaret (og Philips) står og slår trygge pasninger til hverandre i et par minutter skal gi de god rating og høy PA-% er for meg uforståelig. Dvs. inputen til ratingen er helt feil. Av og til slår det meg at de gjør det for å få god rating.
MOT

Andersen

Vi motbeviste vel resultatet mot Hull i går , tippe oddset feilet grovt Reany !  ;D

SindreWikre

• På juniorlaget
  • Sindre - LEEDS - LEEDS - LEEDS
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Class

Nydelig å se dette! ❤️

Utrolig hvordan klubben har vokst etter at Rad tok over. Et slikt tiltak hadde ikke skjedd under verken Bates eller Cellino.

Hva står det på drakten??
Pontus ❤

Kato

Stay strong Toby

Runar

auren

Full kamp i beina fra i går. Shakleton har flere minutter på banen med denne gjengen?

Da skjønner jeg ikke helt hvorfor han er i kamptroppen. Merkelig disponering av Bielsa.

auren
Han har forklart det der tidligere. Etter hans syn er det bedre at en litt unproven spillene har en fersk kamp i beina enn 3-4 dagers hvile. Der handler om å ha spillere på benken som er «påskrudd» tror jeg. Bielsa i et nøtteskall, tankesettet hans er ofte helt motsatt av de fleste andres.  :D

At han valgte å sette Dallas på venstrebacken når Douglas gikk ut kontra at Pearce kom inn var kanskje litt rart. Blir spennende å se hva han gjør til helgen om Douglas er ute.

Han kan ha valgt å sette Dallas der fordi han regnet med at vi blir presset tilbake siste minuttene og det er bedre å ha en rutinert spiller som har noen minutter i kampen der, kontra å sette inn en spiller som er veldig uprøvd spesielt i året sesong for et innhopp på 10 min.

Håper vel at Pearce  starter på lørdag om Douglas er ute, de har mye av de samme kvalitetene med ballen.

ragnar

Etter å ha sett extended highlights, så hadde ikke hull de store sjansene. Småsjanser mest som følge av litt klabb og babb i forsvaret. Alioski sin sjanse var enorm. Veldig bra oppbyggende spill forut.
*In El Loco we trust!*

leedslife

auren

auren

At han valgte å sette Dallas på venstrebacken når Douglas gikk ut kontra at Pearce kom inn var kanskje litt rart. Blir spennende å se hva han gjør til helgen om Douglas er ute.

Han kan ha valgt å sette Dallas der fordi han regnet med at vi blir presset tilbake siste minuttene og det er bedre å ha en rutinert spiller som har noen minutter i kampen der, kontra å sette inn en spiller som er veldig uprøvd spesielt i året sesong for et innhopp på 10 min.

Håper vel at Pearce  starter på lørdag om Douglas er ute, de har mye av de samme kvalitetene med ballen.

Mye som tyder på at Pearce starter mot brentford hvis Douglas ikke er frisk.
Han sa i går at Dallas på venstreback og snack høyre ødela balansen i laget.

Minnet litt om åpningskampen mot Stoke  hjemme. Mistet litt grep og balanse de siste 10 der og etter at spillere spilte out of position.

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Hull City 0-1 Leeds United: Repetitive Merit

October 3, 2018
In 2018-19 articles, Free, Leeds United, Leeds United Match Reports 2018/19 by Moscowhite • Daniel Chapman

At Leeds over recent years we’ve beat our heads against the trope that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a form of insanity. Well, I guess that’s why they call Marcelo Bielsa ‘El Loco’.

An unchanged lineup, again; a stubborn opponent, again; high numbers of chances and attacking-third passes, again; high numbers of fluffed chances and missed attacking-third passes, again; and one goal, scored from outside the box, again.

Bielsa’s particular monomania is not exactly about expecting different results from doing the same thing over and over. He expects the same results. He expects his team’s commitment to its style to overwhelm the opponent. He expects by doing that to create lots of chances to score. He expects that every third chance will be scored. And he expects to win.

It’s not so much insanity as religious faith — go to church and pray every Sunday, and everything will turn out alright. But when you’ve invented that religion yourself, are hailed by your disciples as a visionary, and are essentially insisting that the eleven heathens you’ve found after arriving on your latest mission pray to you in every game, well, that does start to seem a bit mad. You can see why some people deride Bielsa’s influence on world football as a cult.

But you can also see, in the games, why it’s so alluring. To appreciate Leeds United at the moment you have to ignore the finishing and work backwards, through the build up play, that is frequently exhilarating. It’s tempting to curse Ezgjan Alioski for, well, for breathing sometimes, but specifically here for missing the far corner with a low angled shot from close range, that he could / should have buried; but the incisive pass from Kalvin Phillips, and the clever flick from Tyler Roberts that put Alioski there, should be celebrated, as should the umpteen passes before Phillips played the through ball. Another time, after another intense building project, Saiz played through for Alioski direct and he cracked a low cross to the back post that Barry Douglas could / should have snapped into the net, only he was a yard or so ahead of the ball, and couldn’t control his shot. Ignore the finish, enjoy the creation, and wait for the rules of football to change and award goals for artistic merit — not so unlikely, after Cardiff and Burnley scandalised the Premier League last Sunday.

Fortunately Hull City didn’t have anybody to whack a bouncing ball past Bailey Peacock-Farrell from thirty yards, again, so Leeds were comfortable at 0-0. In fact Hull were terrible; their manager Nigel Adkins, who talked proudly before the game of managing against Marcelo Bielsa before (a preseason friendly, that he lost) and how Hull should have had six points off Leeds last season (they got one) settled for switching from formation to formation while standing pensively in front of his bench. He always looks like he can’t wait to get home, so he can watch that brill video of himself on YouTube again, reciting his favourite poem about the man in the glass.

(Prefer this as a podcast? Click here to support Moscowhite on Patreon.)

Leeds were some way from the standards they reached against Sheffield Wednesday, but Wednesday played a much more attacking part in that game — at times it was end to end, and even when Leeds began dominating, Wednesday still had attacking intentions — meaning more space for Leeds to play. Bielsa said before this game that he wasn’t sure what Hull would do, that they could be attacking, they could be defensive; after twenty minutes he had to ditch his starting plan of using Phillips as a third centre-back, once he’d seen how deep Hull were defending. This time Phillips wasn’t hauled off; he was moved into midfield and Mateusz Klich moved further forward of him. But later in the game, after Hull switched formation again, it was back to three defenders; if Adkins was going to do one thing, he wasn’t going to let Bielsa relax.

You wouldn’t guess Bielsa was ruffled, of course. When Tyler Roberts did score, it was soon enough after half-time for Bielsa to still have his fresh second half coffee in his hand, that he sipped calmly as the Leeds fans partied in the stadium that the Allam ownership keeps empty. The goal was either a vision sent from The Almighty of how our consistent prayers will be answered, or very similar to the goal against Sheffield Wednesday, depending on how deep you want to look. It ended with an individual decision; against Wednesday it was Klich, but against Hull it was Roberts, sizing up the situation ahead of him, battling above his size through some strong challenges, and shooting from dead central just outside the box to low inside the corner. It was a cracker, but the depth was in the five passes that took Leeds from their penalty area to the goal, through Cooper, Douglas, Phillips and Klich. It would underrate the quality to describe it as a moment when everything came together, because that suggests good fortune was involved, when it wasn’t. Leeds had just done the same thing again, only this time they got a different result: the expected result.

It was the result Bielsa expected, at least. He’s unswerving in his faith in his style, because he’s been faithful to it for nearly thirty years, because to waver from it would suggest he didn’t believe, and because he sees a team at Leeds that works, and doesn’t want to introduce elements that might upset the machinery. He was asked this week if he would have liked Patrick Bamford available from the bench against Wednesday to come on and finish the missed chances, but he thoroughly dismantled that notion. Bamford would have replaced Roberts, who wasn’t the player missing the chances; without Roberts, would the team have continued creating the same chances anyway? and could we guarantee that Bamford would finish the chances that were created in their place? One change would start a chain reaction of unknowns. Sometimes that’s useful, sometimes it’s not. Bielsa has described his wariness about substitutions before, about how it can be difficult for players to reach the level of the game in a short period, and he saw that happen in the last ten minutes against Hull, after two chosen subs and one enforced took Leeds too far from their style and gave Hull opportunities to equalise.

If it ain’t broke, in other words, Bielsa ain’t gonna fix it. And as far he’s concerned, Leeds ain’t broke. They aren’t scoring as many as they should, but as long as they’re creating, Bielsa will be content. Although there are finishing drills in training, racing through fourteen different ways to score — ‘the’ fourteen different ways to score, that is — with game intensity, he seems to acknowledge that there’s not much you can do once the players have the ball in front of the goal.

It’s a bit like the old system of cup bonuses Don Revie used at United. There were financial incentives for getting through every round, right through to reaching the final, but there was no bonus for winning the cup. The final was pure sport, you versus the opponent, you versus the game; you either won or you didn’t, and the cup — the goal — was reward enough. Leeds, of course, lost more finals than anybody, but all they lost was glory. They didn’t lose their nobility, and after Salonika in 1973 and Paris in 1975, they were hailed as winners anyway.

Stay Strong Toby  Liam Cooper  Leeds United  Paul Kent  The Square Ball

That’s United’s current attitude to scoring. Roberts is not going to be hauled off the pitch for not ensuring Leeds are three up by half-time in every game; he’ll be kept on because he’ll get the assist for Klich against Wednesday, set up a superb chance for Alioski at Hull, then score himself — eventually — with an individual action at the of a team move. The solution is not to change the players, but to improve them, so those assists, scoring chances and goals come more frequently. Bielsa has the numbers: every third chance should be scored. And he has Leeds United, scoring one in every twenty. And he has the coaching staff, working the players from nine to five to close that gap.

And he has Kemar Roofe and Pablo Hernandez hopefully returning after the international break, because although he’ll not fix an unbroken machine, Bielsa also has the evidence that Leeds are a stronger machine with those two parts. He might be insane, and/or he might be god. But he’s not stupid.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Lucas the Kop Cat

Dette er vel stats i det 59. minutt og ikke ved kampslutt?

auren
Etter 90 min:

Sent fra min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk

palle

Kjenner jeg er litt bekymret for at vi kun hadde ett eneste skudd på mål gjennom 90 minutter...
...ooo, vi vandrar saman...