Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26  (Lest 1494377 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 10 gjester leser dette emnet.

Josch

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26
« Svar #6780 på: Juli 07, 2022, 15:31:23 »
Liten bekymring bare...........ettersom Raphinha fortsatt ikke er solgt:
Hvordan har det seg at vi plutselig har/kan bruke såpass med penger?

17.plassen ga vel ikke så mye cash, tv rettighets-penger/oppgjør for sesongen ....joda - 42 mill £ for Kalvin...men nå fyrer vi vi vel litt mye ...eller?

Det er nok mange av spiller kjøpene som skal betales i flere avdrag i løpet av noen år og da er nok også Raphinha solgt. Det er sånn mange (de fleste) klubbene finansierer sine spiller kjøp, men dette er jo en finansieringsmodell som ikke  tåler f.eks. nedrykk særlig godt.

Jeg tror mye av dette er friske penger. Hvis ryktene fra i vinter om at 49ers skal bli majoritetseier i sommer så stemmer jo disse kjøpene ganske bra. Hver gang de har kjøpt seg opp er det blitt frigjort penger til spillerkjøp.
Vi får se om de eier over 50% snart. Om 18 mnd har de opsjon på å kjøpe hele klubben. Danny Mills' sa jo at det var noe gang i Leeds snart. Jeg tror vi er der nå.

GeirO

« Svar #6781 på: Juli 07, 2022, 15:53:29 »

En ekstra spiss og keeper nå så er vi vel snart i mål

...det var den venstrebacken da
Kan fort bli Josh Tymon, som imponerte for Stoke sist sesong. Josh er jo Yorkshiregutt fra Hull...
« Siste redigering: Juli 07, 2022, 15:56:43 av GeirO »
MOT

Fantasyland

« Svar #6782 på: Juli 07, 2022, 17:29:29 »
Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Still nothing agreed today between Barcelona and Leeds for Raphinha. Barca have tried to match Chelsea’s offer but it’s add-on heavy and instalment based. Big few days ahead with Leeds losing patience and Chelsea pushing for an answer from Raphinha.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Barcelona sources have always spoken with confidence since they know Raphinha wants to join. But the club has failed to find a solution with Leeds. Leeds now want situation urgently resolved. Raphinha open to #CFC as opposed to staying at Leeds.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Leeds would prefer to sell to Chelsea and have been very impressed by Boehly in negotiations. Barcelona still hoping Leeds soften and Raphinha waits. Key few days ahead.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Barcelona say they remain in advanced talks with Leeds. They have always said signing Raphinha is likely. But without a done deal, the door remains open for Chelsea, largely because Leeds now also don’t want to wait all window or beyond.
« Siste redigering: Juli 07, 2022, 17:32:03 av Fantasyland »

Fantasyland

« Svar #6783 på: Juli 07, 2022, 19:45:51 »
Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
#ACMilan have reached an agreement in principle with Charles #DeKeteleare’s agent (T. De Mul) for a contract until 2027 with a salary of €2,5M/year. Now #Rossoneri will work to try to close the deal with #ClubBrugge. CDK prefers #Milan’s bid to #Leeds and #Leicester. #transfers

Tja, tilsvarer rundt 44 000 pund i uka, det tror jeg Leeds kan smadre…

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6784 på: Juli 07, 2022, 19:52:13 »
Nicolò Schira
@NicoSchira
#ACMilan have reached an agreement in principle with Charles #DeKeteleare’s agent (T. De Mul) for a contract until 2027 with a salary of €2,5M/year. Now #Rossoneri will work to try to close the deal with #ClubBrugge. CDK prefers #Milan’s bid to #Leeds and #Leicester. #transfers

Tja, tilsvarer rundt 44 000 pund i uka, det tror jeg Leeds kan smadre…

Dette er visst en 'tulle-journalist' skrives det...
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Fantasyland

« Svar #6785 på: Juli 07, 2022, 22:31:40 »
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
Raphinha trained with Leeds today. Marsch said the club still need to decide if he is going to Australia, with all the speculation surrounding him. Marsch plainly aware that Raphinha wants a certain move, and understands that.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6786 på: Juli 07, 2022, 23:03:14 »
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
Raphinha trained with Leeds today. Marsch said the club still need to decide if he is going to Australia, with all the speculation surrounding him. Marsch plainly aware that Raphinha wants a certain move, and understands that.

Marsch been reflecting on that game, waxing lyrical about Archie Gray. Also spoke about Phillips' departure, saying he understood why he wanted to go and couldn't help but be happy for him. "My first text to him said I couldn't wait to see him holding the Champions League trophy"

Ayling was here tonight. He's ahead of schedule but will miss the very start of the season and is on course to start training again next month. #lufc

Marsch said Leeds are "actively hunting a striker". After that, he thinks the incoming business for the summer will be pretty much done. #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6787 på: Juli 07, 2022, 23:05:28 »
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Raphinha deal could ‘move quickly’, Leeds manager Jesse Marsch says: “Raphinha returned to training today, good attitude. Wouldn't commit to him being in Australia with things capable of moving quickly in the next few days”, told
@BerenCross
. 👀🇧🇷 #LUFC
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6788 på: Juli 07, 2022, 23:11:59 »
Milan Posts 🏆🇮🇹
@MilanPosts
🗣️ Luca #Marchetti to #SkySport: "#CDK and #Ziyech? For the moment, #Milan will take one of the two. The #Rossoneri are adopting the strategy of getting the player's yes first, and today in the two-way race for #DeKetelaere with #Leeds."
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Fantasyland

« Svar #6789 på: Juli 07, 2022, 23:39:52 »
Alexandre Braeckman
@ABraeckman
Les discussions se poursuivent bien entre l'AC Milan et Bruges pour Charles De Ketelaere. Milan envisage de céder 2 joueurs pour limiter sa dépense. Comme expliqué hier, ils ne veulent pas excéder les 30M€ net. Milan cherche la meilleure formule. #mercato #DeKetelaere #ACMilan

Discussions are continuing well between AC Milan and Bruges for Charles De Ketelaere. Milan plans to sell 2 players to limit its spending. As explained yesterday, they do not want to exceed 30M € net. Milan is looking for the best formula. #mercato #DeKetelaere #ACMilan

Alexandre Braeckman
@ABraeckman
Les discussions se poursuivent, posément et calmement. Tout se passe bien pour le moment, chez toutes les parties. Aucun changement dans la position de Leeds, qui doit attendre. #mercato #DeKetelaere #ACMilan #Leeds

The discussions continue, calmly and calmly. Everything is going well so far, with all parties. No change in the position of Leeds, who must wait. #mercato #DeKetelaere #ACMilan #Leeds

auren

« Svar #6790 på: Juli 08, 2022, 04:20:50 »
Phil Hay show. Høydepunkter sakset fra Waccoe:

- plenty of interest in Shackleton, Hay thinks he will get a loan to allow him to play

- talking about a second choice keeper (hay isn’t sure of any names)

- Hay has no idea what’s going on with Casilla I.e not sure if he has been at training.

- Hay got an Email from the CAS re JKA. Still no decision on this.

- Hay IS NOT CONVINCED Milan will go high enough in the bidding for CDK. He thinks they don’t have loads and loads of “clout” due to Premier league money impacting potential signings and evens the ledger as such (summarising). Hay has gotten this opinion from speaking to agents and journalists from the continent.
( @DJ Dan guess this is the part you referred too). Hay thinks the club is quietly confident. They are however very realistic if Milan paid the price he would go there. Hay says the club has been advised he is more open to joining us then the media has indicated. But his overall opinion is that it’s highly unlikely but Leeds still have a shot.

- Asked about the stoke LB. Hay thinks a Left back if it happens will be a young one. Not much talk of an experienced back up apparently. Depends on Marsch and if he wants to trust youth like Davis to an extent aswell. Firpo to start in his opinion.

- Perkins and Hall. Birmingham want A high fee for Hall. Sounds like there is som doubt with that.
“wouldn’t surprise me if Perkins tips up here.”

- Hay thinks Gyabi will play more 23s then first team football. Gyabi himself not thinking loads about first team football but looks like he will travel to Australia.

- indicates the potential of a Bate possible loan

- Hay suspects we have seen the last of Roberts

- More and more noise of Greenwood as a midfielder then as a striker

- Harrison. Spurs looked in Jan post West Ham hat trick. ENOUGH noise in Newcastle about him. But among other choices thus far. No indication Leeds want to sell but nothing yet on a new deal. The vibe is that if someone offers big money Leeds would sell (everyone has their price etc). settles on that Newcastle is the variable component. They like him, If they make the right bid etc

- Summerville will sign a new deal post Australia and wants a loan.

- Ipswich like Leif Davis

- overall Hay excited for the season now. Balanced of the squad is good. Thinks another Forward is a must. Club needs to get away from the Bielsa mindset (doesn’t name Bielsa but it was his mindset) of X person can just step into the role.

- no other names instead of CDK.

- club liked Camara. But it wasn’t at the stage the media reported over the last week (deal agreed etc)

- Phil confirmed the stoke game was 1-0/Bamford scorer.

-£20m fee for Sinisterra 

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6791 på: Juli 08, 2022, 09:51:30 »
PRE SEASON

Marsch said: "I love pre-season. I love going into concentration where we can all be together for a two week stretch and push training every day to define who we are and what we want to be.

"It's not just about the work on the pitch, it's the team bonding, the video sessions, the individual session. It's the investment that we're making in each other that will hold up in big moments as the season moves on.

"As a player I always enjoyed pre-season and as a manager - even more so. We're going to have a really fun environment, we're going to push hard and the guys are going to be tired. They're going to be ready to get home by the time it's all over but we're going to get a lot out of it that's for sure."

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/jesse-marsch-close-complete-leeds-24431663
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #6792 på: Juli 08, 2022, 09:58:29 »
Det er flere som kommenterer at om det ikke blir Raphinhasalg i denne omgang så selges Harrison i stedet (£30m?).

Ikke dårlig i så fall å ende med Raphinha og Sinisterra på hver sin side av Bamford og Aaronson og hvem det nå blir...

« Siste redigering: Juli 08, 2022, 10:00:10 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #6793 på: Juli 08, 2022, 10:51:46 »
Milan Posts
@MilanPosts
#Tuttosport: #ACMilan to make €30M offer for Charles #DeKetelaere and include #Jungdal and #Roback.

Hvis dette stemmer frykter jeg Brugge godtar budet…

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantasyland

« Svar #6794 på: Juli 08, 2022, 11:32:28 »
Football Insider
@footyinsider247
🚨 EXCLUSIVE! 🚨

- Millwall agree to sign Leeds star Jamie Shackleton on loan. ✍️

- He's the second Leeds player headed to New Den after Cresswell. 🟡🔵

https://footballinsider247.com/live-transfers-080722/

Russel_Doig

« Svar #6795 på: Juli 08, 2022, 12:40:56 »
Det er flere som kommenterer at om det ikke blir Raphinhasalg i denne omgang så selges Harrison i stedet (£30m?).

Ikke dårlig i så fall å ende med Raphinha og Sinisterra på hver sin side av Bamford og Aaronson og hvem det nå blir...

Eg vil heller ha Sinisterra og Harrison

Russel_Doig

« Svar #6796 på: Juli 08, 2022, 12:41:34 »
Football Insider
@footyinsider247
🚨 EXCLUSIVE! 🚨

- Millwall agree to sign Leeds star Jamie Shackleton on loan. ✍️

- He's the second Leeds player headed to New Den after Cresswell. 🟡🔵

https://footballinsider247.com/live-transfers-080722/

AMAW??

Fantasyland

« Svar #6797 på: Juli 08, 2022, 13:38:59 »
Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Told Barcelona's offer for Raphinha matches Chelsea's in total. The base fee is less but the total package now the same. Leeds and Barcelona have been in advanced talks for the past 24 hours. Nothing accepted yet but a fast resolution now expected due to Leeds pushing it.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Laporta said a few days ago "no deadline" on deal. But Leeds have forced Barca to act because they (& Raphinha) want everything resolved fast. Leeds have already replaced Raphinha with Luis Sinisterra. Barcelona gave their latest offer yesterday with talks on it continuing today.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Told Raphinha won't remain at Leeds beyond this window, and Leeds therefore don't want a transfer to drag on. Barcelona (as they have throughout) feel they will reach an agreement, but with door remains opens for Chelsea if they don't get this offer accepted.

Ben Jacobs
@JacobsBen
Big 24-48 hours ahead. Leeds have made it clear Barca can't delay. An 'urgent' transfer is now required or Chelsea will become favourites. Contrary to some reports, Raphinha is very open to #CFC, not only if a Barca move falls through but also if it doesn't happen quickly.

auren

« Svar #6798 på: Juli 08, 2022, 13:48:48 »
Stoler ikke ett sekund på Barca. De skylder visstnok Frenkie de Jong 17 millioner euro i lønn, og har visstnok tilbudt ham kun 3-4 millioner. Skjønner godt at Leeds ønsker så mye av pengene up front som mulig, for det er nemlig ikke usannsynlig at Barca ikke kommer til å betale neste år og årene som kommer. Håper derfor han går til Chelsea og at dette blir klart så fort som mulig, slik at vi enten kan hente CDK eller en annen spiss som står på blokka til Orta.

auren

auren

« Svar #6799 på: Juli 08, 2022, 14:22:15 »
Romano har talt

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan are pushing for Charles de Ketelaere deal. Talks progressing on both player and club sides, Charles wants Milan as priority over Premier League clubs. #ACMilan

New contacts ongoing between Milan and Club Brugge. De Ketelaere and Ziyech, main Milan targets

auren

Killa

« Svar #6800 på: Juli 08, 2022, 14:43:18 »
Romano har talt

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan are pushing for Charles de Ketelaere deal. Talks progressing on both player and club sides, Charles wants Milan as priority over Premier League clubs. #ACMilan

New contacts ongoing between Milan and Club Brugge. De Ketelaere and Ziyech, main Milan targets

auren

Plan B???

auren

« Svar #6801 på: Juli 08, 2022, 14:54:59 »
Romano har talt

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

auren

Plan B???

Plan B blir nok snart iverksatt hvis Brugge og Milan blir enige. Vi har selvsagt linet opp en prioriteringsliste og jeg tipper at både B og C er spillere som vil heve Leeds. Tipper vi vet en god del mer etter helgen både når det gjelder CDK, Raphinha og vår eventuelle plan B.

auren

Killa

« Svar #6802 på: Juli 08, 2022, 14:57:57 »
Romano har talt

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

auren

Plan B???

Plan B blir nok snart iverksatt hvis Brugge og Milan blir enige. Vi har selvsagt linet opp en prioriteringsliste og jeg tipper at både B og C er spillere som vil heve Leeds. Tipper vi vet en god del mer etter helgen både når det gjelder CDK, Raphinha og vår eventuelle plan B.

auren

Håper og tror nok du har rett i det, Auren. Spent på hvem dette kan være though.....

auren

Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26
« Svar #6803 på: Juli 08, 2022, 22:41:20 »
Raphinha nære Barca nå:

Reshad Rahman ✆
@ReshadRahman_
() JUST IN: Barcelona’s latest (verbal) offer for Raphinha is close to €60M guaranteed. @FabrizioRomano #Transfers

❗️More: Barcelona is really pushing, with an agreement with Leeds getting closer and player not accepting Chelsea yet because he wants Barça. The club will do a check on whether they can do both, get Raphinha AND Dembele. @FabrizioRomano #Transfers

auren

« Siste redigering: Juli 08, 2022, 22:42:51 av auren »

Dennis

« Svar #6804 på: Juli 09, 2022, 00:07:18 »
Er skeptisk til dette. Regnskapsmessig pent nok, men når kommer pengene? Klarer Leeds å forhandle fram kreditorprioritet foran en haug med andre klubber og lønn for egne spillere?

Redd vi står på lista over klubber Barca skylder store summer til om flere år.
Marching on together!

GeirO

« Svar #6805 på: Juli 09, 2022, 02:05:47 »
Scenario: I praksis selger vi Raph for 20. mill. pund. De siste 40 mill. pundene ser vi aldri noe til. Hvis Orta og Rad er slike amatører, kan de aldri klage på dette, noengang.
MOT

geirsilke

« Svar #6806 på: Juli 09, 2022, 03:45:56 »
Scenario: I praksis selger vi Raph for 20. mill. pund. De siste 40 mill. pundene ser vi aldri noe til. Hvis Orta og Rad er slike amatører, kan de aldri klage på dette, noengang.

I så fall eksisterer ikke FC Barcelona lenger, og da må Raphinha være Leeds-spiler igjen...

Reaney

« Svar #6807 på: Juli 09, 2022, 08:57:42 »
Nå har vi svidd av så mye krefter og energi på en sta tulling av en belgisk angrepsspiller, at det bare er å komme opp med noe nytt. Er redd denne farsen kan bli årets nedtur i et spennende og lovende transfervindu. Med andre ord at vi ikke får inn noen ny target man, eller ender opp med et panikk kjøp som er dømt til å mislykkes.

Forever Whites

« Svar #6808 på: Juli 09, 2022, 09:30:43 »
Nå har vi svidd av så mye krefter og energi på en sta tulling av en belgisk angrepsspiller, at det bare er å komme opp med noe nytt. Er redd denne farsen kan bli årets nedtur i et spennende og lovende transfervindu. Med andre ord at vi ikke får inn noen ny target man, eller ender opp med et panikk kjøp som er dømt til å mislykkes.

Det blir vel som med ham vi prøver å selge?  Spillerne har mye makt tross alt.
Medlem 94237

auren

« Svar #6809 på: Juli 09, 2022, 09:33:24 »
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan are preparing their new official bid for Charles de Ketelaere as priority target. No issues on personal terms as Belgian talent wants Milan, it's now time to negotiate with Brugge. #ACMilan

Leeds, pushing since June on de Ketelaere but Milan are leading the race.

auren