Skrevet av Emne: Den store positivitetstråden!  (Lest 133504 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 2 gjester leser dette emnet.

samadhi

Sv: Den store positivitetstråden!
« Svar #630 på: Juni 08, 2016, 19:35:01 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 3 tfor 3 timer siden 
Understand that Bailey Peacock-Farrell is holding more contract talks with Leeds today. Expected to sign a new deal in the next 24 hours.

BPF baner vei for Taylor og Cook  :D

marching on together,
derudaf forever...

Hallgeir *

« Svar #631 på: Juni 08, 2016, 20:13:32 »
Phil Hay ‏@PhilHayYEP  · 3 tfor 3 timer siden 
Understand that Bailey Peacock-Farrell is holding more contract talks with Leeds today. Expected to sign a new deal in the next 24 hours.

BPF baner vei for Taylor og Cook  :D

Veldig gledelig dersom dette går i orden. Trodde helt sikkert at han var tapt for klubben.
Super Leeds since 1968

Hallgeir *

« Svar #632 på: Juli 15, 2016, 21:32:31 »
Det sies at Cellino nå kun har en eneste gjenstående rettssak. Da er det kanskje et håp om at utenforliggende elementer nå får hvile, og at klubben og byen igjen kan konsentrere seg om det som det egentlig handler om:

Framgang og videre utvikling av Leeds United.
Super Leeds since 1968

GeirO

« Svar #633 på: Juli 22, 2016, 23:49:35 »
Leeds ligger på delt førsteplass på tabellen uten å ha avgitt et eneste poeng.....må det vare!
MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #634 på: Januar 12, 2017, 11:01:23 »

Leeds United are something special, Garry Monk is the Messiah, and these are the Chosen Ones

Sometimes, when you love something so much, you have to write about it. Sean Ryan explains why this club is special and why these players are going up in 2017.

by Sean Ryan   Jan 12, 2017, 8:17am GMT   

The messiah. |Photo by Julian Finney/Getty Images

DISCLAIMER: Before I write I usually have some sort of idea of what I’m about to do. That is not the case today. This is one of those “work as you go” types. So bear with it. It could be a long un. But it’s full of blood, sweat and passion.

I’ve been a Leeds United fan for 21 years. You can write off the first five of those because for most of that time I was primarily interesting in sh*tting myself and running around in circles. I was a cool baby.

But then something amazing happened. I started watching Leeds and paying attention to Leeds on a regular basis.

The very first game I can remember watching live was when we beat Arsenal 3-2 at their place to stay up, with Kewell scoring one of the best goals I’ve seen to this day. And I fell in love. Unfortunately for me, my first trip to Leeds was the season we went down. A 3-2 win over Fulham, and I thought we were unbeatable. I was very sadly wrong. We very, very much beatable.

There’s something special about Leeds United.

But a love was born, and it’s only gotten bigger and better since. There’s something special about Leeds United. When you walk into the stadium, take your seat, all the people around you. The atmosphere is always electric, but when the players come out to warm up and then come out and the Strings of Yasmin plays out (or it should). The players are heroes to the fans... and that has been the problem.

For the last 13 years our heroes have let us down. And that’s the hard part. Because for me it’s personal. I’d sell everything that I have, kill everyone I love to play for Leeds United. (Editor’s note: TIAT does not condone violence....)

And even as I write this there are tears running down my face because that’s how much it means to me. That’s how much it means to my father who introduced me to the one thing in my life that matters the most (aside from my family).

It’s the tale of Leeds United isn’t it?

From the Golden Generation of Revie, to the Last Champions of Wilko, to the babies of O’Leary we have these great teams that don’t win what they should and in between we have these horrible fallow years. And that’s where we are right now. In the doghouse of football.

But as always happens with Leeds, the next group seem to be stepping up to the mantle. The “Chosen Ones.” Led by Garry Monk, Pontus Jansson, Kyle Bartley, Chris Wood, Liam Bridcutt and the rest of our fantastic squad, Leeds United seem destined to return to the big time.

For the first time in God knows how long, it actually seems that Leeds really will go back up and it’s a special, special feeling. And there’s one thing driving it. The one thing that’s always driving Leeds United. The one thing that sets Leeds United apart from every other club in world football. The fans.

Manchester and Liverpool don’t come close to Leeds United.

You can talk about your Manchester United’s and your Liverpool’s and any other club you want to. They don’t come close to Leeds United. I’ve been to Old Trafford. It’s more like a damn tourist spot than a football ground. Liverpool fans were walking out of the stadium before the end of the Plymouth game. When Leeds were being humiliated 6-0 at Sheffield Wednesday, the Leeds fans never stopped. Never gave in. Never gave up. Because that’s what they’re about.

When you go to Leeds on matchday, there is something special in the air. It’s electric. The entire city can feel it and as you get closer and closer to the hollowed area that surrounds Elland Road, that’s when you realise that Leeds United is bigger than anything anyone else knows. Words can’t describe the feeling as you walk down the road, pass the statue of the king himself Billy Bremner and walk into the stadium. Walking under that crest, knowing you are a part of something that sets you apart from the rest of the people on Earth... It’s pretty damn cool.

13 years. 13 very long, very hard years. We’ve been beaten to our knees, yet we always come back. There have been problems on the pitch and there have been problems off the pitch. But we always come back. And do you want to know why? Because we’ve been here before. Because we’ve come back from worse.

I remember the agony of relegation from the Premier League. I remember the gut wrenching feeling of losing a Play-Off final the next year. I remember the distraught of falling to the third division. I remember being on my knees, tears streaming down my face in Wembley as I watched Doncaster go to the Championship. I remember the sheer relief as Beckford clinched promotion back to the Championship.

I’ve been a Leeds fan a very long time. Yet, I’ve not yet seen the real good times. My dad was lucky. He’s seen Leeds at the summit of English football on three occasions. I want that. With all my heart, I want that.

Pontus Jansson understands Leeds in the way no one has in a long time.

That’s why I’ve taken to calling this group of players the Chosen Ones. Because they have the ability, the drive, the perfect blend of young and old, of youth and experience and the right manager on their side to do something special. And one man has made me believe in Leeds United more than anyone has in recent times. Pontus Jansson understands Leeds in the way no one has in a long time. The reactions say it all. He is the reason we will go back. Mark my words.

But it’s not just the 6 foot 5 Swede. His central defensive partner is just as good. Bartley is the rock to which the rest look when they need to. Liam Bridcutt is the leader in the middle of the park we’ve been missing since Howson left. Pablo brings the creativity, Chris Wood is channeling his inner Mark Viduka and will score the goals we need, Alex Mowatt proved on Monday he’s back. That kid has all the ability in the world. Monk will bring it out. Luke Ayling has been Mr. Consistency. He’s exactly what we’ve needed down that right flank. Charlie Taylor is a future England international. Only a fool would disagree. Ronaldo Vieira looks as good as his name suggests.

Garry Monk is the messiah, exactly what we needed at the time we needed him most.

And the man behind them all? Garry Monk is the messiah. In the same way the Don was, in the same way Sargent Wilko was. Garry Monk is what Leeds needed at the time they needed him. He’s done exactly what was needed. He’s brought back hope. He will bring Leeds back. I know he will and I’m one sceptical bastard.

Leeds are on the brink of something special. They were on the brink in 1990 and delivered. As they did in the 60’s. And now, after more than a decade, it looks like they might just do it all over again. It’s an exhilarating feeling. But they aren’t there yet. They need us just as much as we need them. Because it won’t be easy. There are days when those players will look up to the Elland Road stands and they will see 25,000 screaming fans, urging them on at every turn. Every ball that’s kicked, every tackle made, every goal scored and every moment of doubt we need to be with them. If we do that come May we won’t need the play offs. We will take our place amongst the best in England once again.

Count on it.

http://throughitalltogether.sbnation.com/2017/1/12/14150026/leeds-united-garry-monk-messiah-special-chosen-ones-sean-ryan-lovefest
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Hallgeir *

« Svar #635 på: Februar 11, 2017, 18:40:48 »
Føler meg "tvunget" til å dra fram denne igjen.  ;)

"Når krybba er tom, bites hestene" - et godt gammelt ordtak som kommer til sin rett i dag.

Vi har definitivt en nedadgående kurve akkurat nå. Om det er en kort nedtur, eller en som varer over tid, vil tirsdagens kamp mot Bristol City kanskje gi oss et svar på.

Det er veldig skuffende at resultatene uteblir nå, etter en fin tid med en bølge av gode resultater og positivitet rundt klubben. Ikke så rart at det kommer ut diverse kommentarer som har sitt utspring i frustrasjon og skuffelse. Vi føler det vel alle omtrent på samme måten.

Uansett er det unødvendig med nedsettende kommentarer og personkarakteristikker av andre forummedlemmer.

La oss slippe det.
Super Leeds since 1968

baste

« Svar #636 på: Februar 11, 2017, 19:09:00 »
Helt enig, liker dårlig de sure oppstøt mellom egne forum medlemmer.

La oss holde fokus på at dette er Leeds beste sesong på 10 år..og dette skal ende med opprykk.

MOT

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #637 på: Februar 11, 2017, 19:33:41 »

La oss holde fokus på at dette er Leeds beste sesong på 10 år..og dette skal ende med opprykk.

MOT

Som vi desverre kan se langt etter med innsatsen til spillerne om dagen. Tipper vi havner på den sure 7 plassen, og en misslykka sesong

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #638 på: Februar 12, 2017, 00:18:58 »

MOT

Som vi desverre kan se langt etter med innsatsen til spillerne om dagen. Tipper vi havner på den sure 7 plassen, og en misslykka sesong
Hehe..et herlig ørlite øyeblikk der så trodde jeg det var  h.b som hadde henta fram denne tråden...der tok jeg grundig feil gitt  ;D ;D
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Leedsfan

« Svar #639 på: April 02, 2017, 15:23:40 »
#lufc Last 25 games:

WWWLWWLWWWDWWLWWLLWDWWDWL

Won 16
Drawn 3
Lost 6

Perspective.

Ã…pnet kamptråden og ble deppa. Ã…pnet Jansson-tråden og ble grinete.

For en gjeng med surmulende negativ spekulanter det er overalt! Jeg blir litt deppa og resignert når vi taper, men når jeg leser alt det pisset folk lirer av seg etter et tap så blir jeg helt matt!
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

HåvardK

« Svar #640 på: April 02, 2017, 15:40:11 »
#lufc Last 25 games:

Won 16
Drawn 3
Lost 6

Perspective.

For en gjeng med surmulende negativ spekulanter det er overalt! Jeg blir litt deppa og resignert når vi taper, men når jeg leser alt det pisset folk lirer av seg etter et tap så blir jeg helt matt!
Altså et snitt på ca to poeng pr kamp. Holder vi det inn, er vi garantert playoff.

Leedsfan

« Svar #641 på: April 02, 2017, 15:54:39 »
#lufc Last 25 games:

Won 16
Drawn 3
Lost 6

Perspective.

Altså et snitt på ca to poeng pr kamp. Holder vi det inn, er vi garantert playoff.

Leeds sine resterende kamper:

Brentford (A)
PNE (H)
Newcastle (A)
Wolves (H)
Burton (A)
Norwich (H)
Wigan (A)

Huddersfield:

Norwich (H)       
Nottingham (B)
Preston (H)       
Derby (B)
Fulham (H)       
Wolverhampton (B)
Birmingham (B)
Cardiff (H)

Sheffield Wednesday:

Rotherham (B)
Newcastle    (H)     
Cardiff (H)       
QPR (B)
Derby (H)       
Ipswich (B)
Fulham (H)

Reading:

Blackburn    (H)   
Norwich (B)
Aston Villa (B)
Rotherham (H)       
Nottingham (B)
Wigan (H)       
Burton (B)

Fulham:

Derby (B)   
Ipswich (H)       
Norwich (B)       
Aston Villa (H)       
Huddersfield (B)
Brentford (H)       
Sheffield W. (B)

Tabell:

Newcastle United 81
Brighton 80
Huddersfield 71
Reading 70
Leeds United 69
Fulham 64
Sheffield Wednesday 63

Trenger vi mer enn et par seiere? Liker Monk sin tankegang/mentalitet om å prøve å vinne hver kamp selv om vi er sikret play-off (ref; intervju med Pope etter Reading kampen).
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

baste

« Svar #642 på: April 10, 2017, 17:40:39 »
Verd å lese, Leeds driftes utrolig godt nå om dagen.
Mange klubber er i alvorlig "rød sone" når det gjelder pengebruk.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/cellino-is-a-genius-fans-react-to-new-figue/

Vi vil stå godt rustet etter denne jubelsesongen.

MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #643 på: April 10, 2017, 18:43:05 »

MOT

Det er ikke ALLE som deler din optimisme etter at disse tallene ble offentliggjort.
Skriveføre Moscowhite fremfører det slik:

http://www.thecitytalking.com/tsb-248-lufc-lambo-mambo/

The Square Ball Week: Lambo Mambo
••
BY Moscowhite
The international break is always an odd time, but this one has kept us busy at Leeds United.
There was the joy of seeing Chris Wood whack a penalty for New Zealand, then the fear as he flew back around the globe, injured. Over the past few days, there was been the revival of an intense, age-old rivalry as a war of word broke out with bitter foes Reading. The club sent its most recent set of accounts, for 2015/16, to Companies House, always a fun event. And the man who signed them off, Massimo Cellino, was spotted in Florida, posing with his wife in front of a Lamborghini showroom.
If their day out resembled his time at Leeds, I imagine Mr and Mrs Cellino posed for that photo — perhaps they asked a passer by to take it — then Massimo announced that he was going to the bank the very next day, and buying a Lambo the day after that. Days pass, but no Lambo, Lambo Italiano. Perhaps one day a Lamborghini does appear, but it’s a rental.
Couldn’t Massimo Cellino just buy a flash car, if he wanted one? This is the guy who people thought was a billionaire, thanks to a fake Forbes website from back before fake news was news (Leeds United: always ahead of the trend). Well, perhaps. Yet for some reason Leeds United Football Club dipped into its increased turnover of £30.1m — which is all the money you and I paid in, through tickets, merchandise purchases, food and drink consumption, TV subscriptions or willingness to look at adverts — and found £19,862 to advance, interest free and unsecured, to Massimo Cellino.
He paid it back, so it was just a short term loan. But I do wonder why such an apparently rich man — he stands in front of Lamborghinis! — should need a short-term lend of twenty grand from us.
It’s easier to work out what Edoardo Cellino needed his five grand for. That’s the amount the FA fined him for calling a fan a “moron” and a “spastic” etc etc. Edoardo, who to be fair, despite being a director of Leeds United, doesn’t seem to be a person of independent means, seems to have gone for the option of using club money — our money — to pay his personal fine. The £5,000 is again unsecured and interest free, but wasn’t paid back in this accounting period.
Which is all quite petty, but typical of the Cellinos, who I admit I have missed during their current low profile. They’re always there on Instagram, though; Ercole, the one who resigned his directorship after likening his own haircut to that of a Nazi, still claims to be ‘Vice President Leeds United F.C.’ in his bio, still appears to be on an ‘anywhere-but-Leeds’ world tour. Edoardo has met the love of his life (their eleven month anniversary is this week) and is writing long essays in which I hope he doesn’t call her a moron (translations are vague); while over on his sister Eleonora’s account, we can see her leaning her bosom on Edoardo’s arm as if it was an old-fashioned ale-house bartop, above her slightly threatening caption, ‘No LoNgEr A tEeN’.
The kids are the sideshow, though, whereas the accounts are the real deal, and represent the first (only?) full year of Papa Cellino driving the bus. Better analysis than I could hope to provide can be found here, here and here, and the consensus seems to be that, like in the closing scene of The Italian Job, the bus is being kept on the road, but all that gold shifting in the back could one day drag us over a cliff.
The opening statement, signed by Massimo Cellino, reminds us that these numbers are a season out of date, beginning in quite a surreal manner: “Uwe Rosler was named as the club’s new head coach,” it begins, “The club also moved to secure a new contract for midfielder Lewis Cook … The first new signings arrived in June: Charlie Horton, Lee Erwin and Sol Bamba all putting pen to paper at Elland Road as things geared up for the new season.” It’s torture, all this; like someone showing a film of you taking an exam.
Things do improve; the positive takeaway is the improved turnover, up by £5.75m, most of it down to the decision to cancel the contract with Compass and bring catering back in house. That added £4.8m of revenue; enough to cover the £3.5m it cost to cancel the deal with Macron, plus sundry legal disputes that Cellino confidently promises “will not be repeated in future seasons.” Aye, it would help.
It can be argued that the Compass and Macron deals were legacy problems — Batesonomic legacies, at that — that Cellino had no choice but to do his best with, and that a score draw isn’t a bad result. But Cellino came here on a Sheriff’s promise to ’sort out the mess’ — Make Leeds Great Again — and paying off some caterers seems like small beer compared to all he swore to do.
The unaccounted ‘other’ expenses, always eyewateringly high at Leeds United, and the one place you’d think Cellino’s infamous cost-cutting might have had some effect, actually increased again; up to £16.05m, from £15.54m. That is down from £17.09m in 2013/14, but the creep upwards suggests Cellino has given up his habitual game of hunt the lightswitch. It also leaves Cellino’s apparently thrifty Leeds with the highest administrative expenses in the Championship, based on most recent available numbers, on a par with Brighton and over £2.6m higher than Fulham, one of a group of just four clubs — with Norwich the fourth — breaking the £10m barrier in the ‘other’ column.
The overall loss on all this — £8.9m, up from £2m — isn’t too shabby in the context of a sport built on debt and wishful accounting. As long as the club’s ultimate owners — Eleonora Sport Limited — are prepared to absorb such losses, working now in tandem with Andrea Radrizzani, everything should be fine. Only, the accounts appear to show a distinct lack of support from ESL. At some point the club briefly borrowed £1.6m against its future income — a high-interest practice similar to pay-day borrowing — that surely could have been advanced from ESL interest free, the way the club advances the Cellinos? And as for the £8.9m loss, there were two simple options for mitigating that: investment from ESL, or selling Lewis Cook.
In many ways these accounts show a club that’s self-sufficient, running with no financial assistance from its owners. If there’s a cashflow problem, there’s a loan; if there’s a loss, there’s a player to sell. What we seem to have had, in Massimo Cellino, is an enthusiastic fan who bought the club but had no money to support it — indeed, it was loaning money to him — whose only hope of taking the club forward was by finding an additional investor. Which was always the argument against Leeds Fans United being in charge, and yet here we are.
The biggest barriers to sustainability remain the two things Cellino had at the top of his list to sort out: Elland Road and Gulf Finance House. Renting Elland Road continues to be a massive outgoing chunk of around £1.6m, increasing every year, as the buyback price increases every year, and buying it back continues to represent one simple step towards self-sufficiency and security. Surely a man of Massimo Cellino’s mean… well, perhaps we’ve flogged that horse enough.
As for GFH, the last set of accounts showed them firmly in the corner, something for which Cellino was rightly given credit. They’d get pretty much all their £17m in one go if the club won promotion to the Premier League, but for as long as Leeds were in the Championship, they had until 2032 to pay it off. Significantly, GFH had agreed that the loans would be “unsecured and interest free.”
For some reason — perhaps somebody at GFH actually read it — that deal has been torn up. As of 5th September 2016, £50,000 has been knocked off the £17m owed, which is nice, and there seems to have been a pause on repayments; but they’ll recommence in August this year, and continue until August 2029, whether Leeds are in the Premier League or not. The debt is now also interest bearing, although the rate isn’t given.
We did hear this at the time; “The club is delighted to confirm that Leeds United Football Club is now 100 per cent owned by Eleonora Sport Limited, it having purchased all of the shares previously held by GFH Capital,” is what we were told. The new deal came with a debenture, giving GFH right to Leeds United’s assets should the club default on payments, and denying Leeds the ability to use its assets as security for mortgages or loans, unless GFH give up their claim to that asset.
Which leaves the repurchase of Elland Road, part of the golden ticket to sustainability and one of Cellino’s key promises, further away than ever. The club can’t use any of its other assets to raise a mortgage to buy it, because those other assets are GFH’s security. And anyone coming in with cash to drop on buying the stadium — hi, Andrea, sold any £150m stakes lately? — would have to weigh up the benefit on the balance sheet to the disadvantage of Elland Road being added to GFH’s list of seizable assets. Somewhere near the top, I should imagine.
Andrea Radrizzani is, of course, the great hope in all of this. Two solutions have always presented themselves to all Leeds United’s financial problems: somebody so rich they could transform the club in a blink, or promotion to the Premier League. If we don’t get distracted by resurrecting the most fearsome rivalry in world football, Reading vs Leeds, and stay the course, then we might even get a double summer whammy; even if it’s just Radrizzani, we can hope he has the combination of cash and nous to deal with, at least, GFH. They’ve been ‘dealt with’ umpteen times already, so one more negotiation, preferably involving enough money to make them go away forever, ought to be possible.
Because they’re still there, which — apart from the court cases, the arguments, the sackings, the laugher (at us) — the most damning indictment of Cellino’s ownership. They were top of his list to sort out back in 2014; now, in 2017, we don’t even know if he has a list anymore, and can only hope Andrea Radrizzani is better at getting things done: starting with getting the other 50% of the club, and then outlining a to-do list, and then doing it. And not just being photographed near it.
••
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #644 på: April 10, 2017, 19:16:38 »
Merket meg dette:

In many ways these accounts show a club that’s self-sufficient, running with no financial assistance from its owners. If there’s a cashflow problem, there’s a loan; if there’s a loss, there’s a player to sell.

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

baste

« Svar #645 på: April 10, 2017, 19:50:18 »

MOT

Det er ikke ALLE som deler din optimisme etter at disse tallene ble offentliggjort.
Skriveføre Moscowhite fremfører det slik:

http://www.thecitytalking.com/tsb-248-lufc-lambo-mambo/

The Square Ball Week: Lambo Mambo
••
BY Moscowhite

Selvsagt vil ikke alle tru på en som skriver noe positivt om Leeds.
Æ velg å tru på at noe bra skjer i Leeds, bl.a for at det ser slik ut på tabelle og tilskuertallene.

MOT

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #646 på: April 10, 2017, 21:51:39 »

Æ velg å tru på at noe bra skjer i Leeds, bl.a for at det ser slik ut på tabelle og tilskuertallene.

MOT

Det må du bare gjøre :)

...men tabell og tilskuertall var vel ikke spesielt lystelige for perioden tallene gjelder, juni 2015 -juni 2016
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Gufrias

« Svar #647 på: April 10, 2017, 23:14:06 »
Men helt malapropos:

Vi er nesten sikret en plass fra 3 til 7 denne sesongen. Det er framgang, det.

Og så med bare en manager da gitt!
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974

Leedsfan

« Svar #648 på: April 11, 2017, 07:42:48 »
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/environment/yorkshire-weather-prepare-yourselves-for-three-months-of-glorious-sunshine-but-easter-could-be-quite-chilly-1-8485281

"Yorkshire weather: Prepare yourselves for three months of glorious sunshine... but Easter could be quite chilly"

Dette er våren vår! Up We GO!

Kato

« Svar #649 på: April 11, 2017, 08:02:25 »
Vi går en vår i møte med håp. Herlig følelse å slippe unna "sesongen-over-følelse- i-mars". Tenker opprykk i år er bonus. Monk hadde knapt et par måneder på seg før sesongen startet. Men nå er sjansen stor for play-off. Med play-off er alt mulig. Drømmen lever.

HåvardK

« Svar #650 på: April 11, 2017, 10:28:07 »
Vi går en vår i møte med håp. Herlig følelse å slippe unna "sesongen-over-følelse- i-mars". Tenker opprykk i år er bonus. Monk hadde knapt et par måneder på seg før sesongen startet. Men nå er sjansen stor for play-off. Med play-off er alt mulig. Drømmen lever.
Det er jo helt utrolig, det som skjer - når en tenker etter. Opprykk i år er bonus, men altså ikke helt usannsynlig.

B_Ød

« Svar #651 på: April 11, 2017, 11:06:43 »
Det er jo helt utrolig, det som skjer - når en tenker etter. Opprykk i år er bonus, men altså ikke helt usannsynlig.

relativt lenge mellom hver gang man kan si noe slik på dette tidpkt i sesongen ja...moro år så langt  :)
Ups & Ups!!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #652 på: April 11, 2017, 14:25:36 »

Opprykk er ikke en bonus. Det er en forlangende gjennom playoff. 4 plass i serien eller 15 plass er like ille, når man ikke rykker opp gjennom playoff. Neste år må man bygge nytt uansett

B_Ød

« Svar #653 på: April 11, 2017, 14:44:48 »
Opprykk er ikke en bonus. Det er en forlangende gjennom playoff. 4 plass i serien eller 15 plass er like ille, når man ikke rykker opp gjennom playoff. Neste år må man bygge nytt uansett

følger deg ikke helt på denne her..personlig foretrekker jeg 4de...har liksom flere muligheter da...
Ups & Ups!!

h.b

• Gjest
« Svar #654 på: April 11, 2017, 14:47:33 »

følger deg ikke helt på denne her..personlig foretrekker jeg 4de...har liksom flere muligheter da...
Nja. Hvilke muligheter ?, og ingen av plassene gir opprykk

Bjorn

« Svar #655 på: April 11, 2017, 14:52:49 »

4plass = Bra jobb!
15plass= Ikke bra jobb!
Marching On! 4276

Runar

« Svar #656 på: April 11, 2017, 14:53:15 »

4. plass gir en mulighet for opprykk, mens 15 plass gjør ikke det.

4. plass gir kamper mening helt ut i mai, 15 plass gjør ikke det.

Du lever dag for dag HB, så selv om sluttresultatet kan være likt om en blir nummer fire eller femten så er veien ditt avgjørende for opplevelsen av sesongen. Det antar jeg at du forstår?

Vi må bygge nytt neste år, enten vi rykker opp eller ei

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #657 på: April 11, 2017, 16:00:42 »

MOT

...men tabell og tilskuertall var vel ikke spesielt lystelige for perioden tallene gjelder, juni 2015 -juni 2016

Og det gjør vel tilstanden bare enda bedre?  :)

Jon R

« Svar #658 på: April 11, 2017, 17:09:46 »

MOT

Og det gjør vel tilstanden bare enda bedre?  :)

Pontus, Pablo, Bartley, Green m. fl spiller nok ikke for knapper og glansbilder. Stå pr april 2017 vet vi ikke og får  ikke vite på lange tider. Blir spennende å følge utviklingen etterhvert som forventningene og kravene til sportslig suksess øker.  ???

Klubben taper fortsatt penger så vi må nok opp snart for at regnskapet ikke skal begynne å blø kraftig igjen. Klarer vi det allerede i mai blir vel denne tråden overflødig for en stund.  :)
Jon R.

GeirO

« Svar #659 på: April 11, 2017, 17:41:30 »
80% sjanse for Play off og 25% sjanse for opprykk gjennom Play off skulle gi 20% sjanse for opprykk pr. i dag.
MOT