Skrevet av Emne: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-21  (Lest 645563 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 8 gjester leser dette emnet.

RoarG

Sv: Developement Squad, dvs Reservelaget....eller U-23
« Svar #1680 på: Oktober 12, 2018, 18:10:43 »
Selvmål etter Berardi heading, Roofe på pasning fra Shackleton gir Leeds U23 2-0 før to sene mål ordner 2-2 for Burnley!

Noen som så kampen?

No Pablo ..?☹️
Han er vel ventet tilbake etter landskamppausen.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1681 på: Oktober 12, 2018, 18:15:51 »
Selvmål etter Berardi heading, Roofe på pasning fra Shackleton gir Leeds U23 2-0 før to sene mål ordner 2-2 for Burnley!

Noen som så kampen?

No Pablo ..?☹️
Han er vel ventet tilbake etter landskamppausen.
Han skulle være like klar som Berardi/Roofe, men som Hay tweeter:

I suspect that they're just handling him differently. He's 33 now and needs a bit more care. Corberan not doing any press afterwards so not able to ask about him.

Om Shaughnessy som også glimret med sitt fravær selv om han er erklært tilbake:
Conor Shaughnessy was suffering from illness earlier, which his why he was withdrawn in the warm-up. No fresh injury worries there. #lufc
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Hallgeir *

« Svar #1682 på: Oktober 12, 2018, 22:04:15 »
Kemar Roofe got back to scoring ways instantly with Leeds on his return from injury and fans are absolutely delighted.

Roofe was named in the starting XI for the Under-23s game against Burnley and played 70 minutes before being subbed off.

He scored in the 58th minute to make it 2-0 to the home side but they ended up being pegged back by a resolute Burnley side with the final score of 2-2.

Roofe wasn’t the only first-team player back from injury today, with defender Gaetano Berardi also playing – he made the full 90 minutes and scored the first goal of the game.

It means Roofe and Berardi should be fit to play in the Championship game against Blackburn next weekend, and fans are delighted.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/10/blogs/leeds-fans-react-to-roofe-display-v-burnley/
Super Leeds since 1968

RoarG

« Svar #1683 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 14:52:12 »
Spiller i dag borte mot Barnsley. Dette er laget:
Huffer-Ayling, Davis, Nicell, Struijk-Diaz, Stevens, Gotts, McCalmont-Edmonson, Dalby.

Subs: Turner, Amissah, Halme, Oduor, Huggins

Man kan merke seg at Clarke hverken starter eller er på benken. I troppen mot Blackburn?
« Siste redigering: Oktober 19, 2018, 14:57:48 av RoarG »
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Killa

« Svar #1684 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 15:12:45 »
Huffer-Ayling, Davis, Nicell, Struijk-Diaz, Stevens, Gotts, McCalmont-Edmonson, Dalby.

Man kan merke seg at Clarke hverken starter eller er på benken. I troppen mot Blackburn?

Clarke er nok i troppen mot Blackburn - samme med Shackleton og Tom Pearce! :-)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1685 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 16:54:03 »

Clarke er nok i troppen mot Blackburn - samme med Shackleton og Tom Pearce! :-)

1-1 ved pause!

Skårer?

Noen som ser på?
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Cannavaro

« Svar #1686 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 17:12:56 »
Til slutt 4-1 Leeds, Edmundsson 3, Dalby 1 - en godkjent 2.omgang absolutt og svak 1.omgang iflg. rapportene
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1687 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:06:49 »
Joe Urquharte

That's a bit ridiculous... Stevens with some fancy footwork inside the box (so, so, so good) lays it off with a back heel to Edmondson who taps home. Luke Ayling shouts: "It's an absolute pleasure!" Bang on, Bill. #lufc

:D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1688 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:11:35 »
U23 REPORT: BARNSLEY 1-4 LEEDS UNITED

Professional Development League

Barnsley 1 (Chisholm 8)

Leeds United 4 (Edmondson 41, 69, 78, Dalby 49)

Leeds: Huffer, Ayling, Davis, Nicell, Struijk (Oduor 17), Diaz (Halme 72), Stevens, Gotts, Edmondson (Huggins 79), McCalmont, Dalby.  Subs: Turner, Amissah,

Venue: Oakwell Training Complex

Ryan Edmondson netted a hat-trick as Leeds United came from behind to beat Barnsley at Oakwell Training Complex.

Barnsley took the lead with the first opportunity of the match inside eight minutes, Gerry McDonagh crossed low from the right, Tai-Reece Chisholm then controlled, before firing beyond Will huffer and into the back of the net.

The home side almost doubled that lead seven minutes later from a free-kick, Jordan Barnett striking just inches wide for the Reds.

At the following goal kick, Leeds had a mix up at the back, which led to a Barnsley corner and Barnett hit the crossbar directly from the set-piece.

Clarke Oduor was introduced after just 17 minutes with Leeds under pressure, but four minutes later, Leeds conceded a penalty.  Another mix up in defence led to Amir Berkovits getting the ball in the Whites box and he was tripped by Callum Nicell.  However Leeds were let off when Chisholm blasted the spot kick over the bar.

McDonagh struck on goal from the edge of the Leeds box forcing Huffer into action, whilst Leeds had a first sighting on goal, but Alfie McCalmont scuffed his effort, which Henry Kendrick saved.

In the 28th minute, substitute Oduor teed up McCalmont in the Barnsley penalty area and only a super stop from Kendrick kept the scores level.

A Barnsley counter attack led to another opportunity for the hosts, Chisholm teed up Louis Walsh to strike on the edge of the Leeds box, but his attempt was too high.

Six minutes before the break Leeds had a fine chance to level, Jordan Stevens provided a delightful cross and Ryan Edmondson had a free header, but he put the chance wide.

Two minutes later though, Leeds did level.  Robbie Gotts delivered a corner and Edmondson made amends for his missed chance moments earlier, by heading home.

Leeds could have gone ahead before the break when McCalmont was played in on goal by Stevens, but he was denied by another fine stop from Kendrick and the Barnsley stopper also kept the scores level by denying Stevens from a narrow angle shortly after.

Half time: Barnsley 1-1 Leeds United

Leeds take the early into the second half, the Whites drove up the pitch, Sam Dalby sent Oduor to the byline, Edmondson saw a strike blocked and the rebound fell back to Dalby who made no mistake from close range.

The Whites had another chance following a corner when McCalmont found Dalby, looking for a second goal in the Barnsley box, but he saw his effort blocked.

The impressive Oduor then did well down the left, getting to the byline once more and putting a dangerous low ball into the box, which nearly resulted in an own goal.

Leeds added a third goal in the 69th minute, Gotts played the ball into the box from the right, Stevens showed some fantastic control and skill before laying the ball off to Edmondson who slotted home with cool.

Edmondson now on a hat-trick, looked determined to grab a third, he turned well on the edge of the box, before firing just over.

Oduor causing problems for the Barnsley defence won a free-kick on the left flank.  From the set-piece Gotts laid the ball off to Oduor who floated a fine ball into the box and Edmondson headed home his third of the afternoon.

Luke Ayling almost added a fifth for Leeds, but he saw an effort cleared off the line from a corner in the closing stages, as the Whites saw out what proved to be a comfortable victory after a difficult start.

Full Time: Barnsley 1-4 Leeds United
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1689 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:12:52 »
Phil Hay

McAlmont looks good. Quite honestly, there aren’t many of these 23s who look noticeably short. Good crop.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1690 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:29:30 »
Jeg så på. :)

Stevens var beholdningen for meg. En spiller jeg hadde lest om i rosende ordelag, men 'så' først i dag. Spillet før det ene målet var fremragende.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1691 på: Oktober 19, 2018, 18:46:56 »
YEPs utsendte:  :)

Joe Urquhart
@JoeUrquhartYEP

Just back from Barnsley... 23s very, very good today after a sticky 40 minutes. McCalmont, Stevens and Oduor the standouts. Edmondson has the knack of being in the right place at the right time. Future looks bright. #lufc
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1692 på: Oktober 25, 2018, 19:28:52 »
5-0 over Notts County i dag!

Noen som så den?
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1693 på: Oktober 25, 2018, 19:30:58 »
U23 REPORT: NOTTS COUNTY 0-5 LEEDS UNITED

Premier League Cup

Notts County 0

Leeds United 5 (Edmondson 30, 66, Oduor 42, Gotts 43, Dalby 60)

Leeds: Miazek, Diaz (Kamwa 52), Oduor, Nicell, Halme (Struijk 59), Shaughnessy, Stevens, Gotts (Burlace 66), Edmondson, McCalmont, Dalby.  Subs: Burlace, Amissah, Kamwa, Wollerton.

Leeds United recorded a fantastic 5-0 away victory at Notts County in the second game of the Premier League Cup.

Notts County went close inside seven minutes, Will Patching delivered a free-kick into the Leeds box from midway into the Whites half and his delivery went right through the box and just wide of Kamil Miazek’s goal.

Patching then tried his luck from 25 yards, but he couldn’t find the target with his strike.

Leeds’ first opportunity came soon after some good build up play saw Sam Dalby play the ball to Clarke Oduor on the left, he teed up Ryan Edmondson in the Notts County box, but his effort was well blocked.

Dalby almost took advantage of a loose Notts County pass, he stole possession and showed great strength when driving forward, he got into the box, but dragged his effort just inches wide as the Whites looked for a breakthrough.

Callum Nicell then played a fine one-two with Edmondson to go through on goal, but he couldn’t beat the oncoming goalkeeper Branislav Pindroch who made himself big in the Notts County goal.

Dalby tried his luck from 25 yards, but couldn’t beat Pindroch, before Leeds should have taken the lead.  Stevens latched onto a bad back pass from Bird and lifted the ball Pindroch, but also the crossbar.

Leeds’ efforts were rewarded on the 30 minute mark.  The ball fell to Alfie McCalmont on the edge of the box and he looked set to shoot, but he instead played the ball to Edmondson in the box and his flick had enough to beat Pindroch and find the back of the net.

Dalby came close to doubling that lead seven minutes later, Oduor put in a good cross from the left for the striker who fired a first time volley, but his attempt went into the side netting.

Leeds did double the lead in the 42nd minute when Oduor worked his way into the Notts County penalty area from the left and caught out Pindroch, by smashing home at the goalkeeper’s near post.

Two was turned to three less than a minute later, some lovely build up play from the Whites led to Robbie Gotts rifling home an effort from 20 yards into the bottom left corner, with Leeds now in complete control.

Half time: Notts County 0-3 Leeds United

Edmondson nearly netted his second of the match in the 56th minute.  Gotts found Dalby in the box, he then passed to Edmondson which caused a goal-mouth scramble and the striker saw his effort denied by four scrambling Notts County defenders.

Leeds added a four minutes later.  Oduor fired a volleyed cross into the Notts County area and Dalby took one touch to control before firing home.

Remaye Campbell went through on goal in a rare chance for the home side, but was denied by a superb save from Kamil Miazek.

Edmondson then made it five, Oduor was again the provider with a ball in from the left, Edmondson hit the post with his first attempt, before slotting home the rebound.

Miazek was called into action once more shortly after, the Leeds stopped made a good stop to deny Andy Kellett’s deflected effort.

Whites substitute Bobby Kamwa threatened to extend the lead even further, he cut into the Notts County box well from the right and bent a curling effort just wide.

With nine minutes remaining, Oduor once more provided another fine ball, this time for Dalby, but he was denied by a fine stop.

Campbell went close for the home side when he broke through on goal from the right, but he pulled his shot just wide of the goal.

In the closing stages McCalmont saw an effort denied from the edge of the box after being teed up by Kamwa, as the Whites had to settle for the five goal victory!

Full time: Notts County 0-5 Leeds United
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Jon R

« Svar #1694 på: Oktober 25, 2018, 19:47:23 »

Noen som så den?
Edmondson med sitt 4. og 5. mål på to kamper. Bør vel få flere sjanser på a-laget?
Jon R.

RoarG

« Svar #1695 på: Oktober 25, 2018, 20:07:57 »

Noen som så den?
Edmondson med sitt 4. og 5. mål på to kamper. Bør vel få flere sjanser på a-laget?
Absolutt. En mann vi setter inn i 2. halvdel av sesongen?

Eriksen55

« Svar #1696 på: Oktober 25, 2018, 21:04:58 »

Noen som så den?
Absolutt. En mann vi setter inn i 2. halvdel av sesongen?

På bekostning av hvem?

Men ja. Hadde vært kult om han hadde klart dette i CC også  :)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1697 på: Oktober 26, 2018, 16:25:16 »

North Ferriby United
@northferribyutd

We are also thrilled to announce the signing of Alex Wollerton, who joins on a youth loan from @LUFC! #UTV
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1698 på: Oktober 27, 2018, 08:55:14 »
Lufcyouth
Fantastic result for @CarlosCorberan and #lufc u23s today! Great to see @Ryan_edmondson9, @robbiegotts1 @Clarke_Oduor and Sam Dalby on the scoresheet and 16 year old Dane Burlace coming on for his u23s debut

Min første Leeds-kamp:

RoarG

« Svar #1699 på: Oktober 29, 2018, 16:54:33 »
Mål av Edmonson og Harrison er tilstrekkelig for å gi Leeds U-23 lag enda en seier under beltet. Douglas spilte 60 minutter i denne kampen.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-under-23s-2-hull-city-under-23s-1-whites-see-off-tigers-at-thorp-arch-with-big-names-involved-1-9418795

JaJa

« Svar #1700 på: Oktober 29, 2018, 17:26:42 »
Mål av Edmonson og Harrison er tilstrekkelig for å gi Leeds U-23 lag enda en seier under beltet. Douglas spilte 60 minutter i denne kampen.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-under-23s-2-hull-city-under-23s-1-whites-see-off-tigers-at-thorp-arch-with-big-names-involved-1-9418795

Iflg Leeds sine sider er det Edmondson som har scoret, og ikke Edmonson......

RoarG

« Svar #1701 på: November 05, 2018, 16:24:53 »
Tap for U-23 i dag. Clarke målscorer for "tafatte" Leeds i 1-3 tapet for Crewe Alexandra.
https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-saiz-corberan-live-15372992

Bromancer

« Svar #1702 på: November 05, 2018, 17:18:36 »
Veldig svakt når u23 stiller med såpass sterk førsteellever  :(

raggen

« Svar #1703 på: November 05, 2018, 18:00:08 »
Veldig svakt når u23 stiller med såpass sterk førsteellever  :(

ja her må de hatt en særdeles dårlig dag på jobben :-\
Forever Leeds United!!!!!!!!

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1704 på: November 26, 2018, 15:54:41 »
Kamp i dag:

Lufcyouth

Brilliant to see 1st year scholar Dane Burlace making his first start for #lufc u23s

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1706 på: November 26, 2018, 15:57:45 »
Izzy Brown er blinket ut til å spille fredagens cup-kamp mot Newcastle! Derfor ikke med i dag! (Hay)

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1707 på: November 26, 2018, 15:59:55 »
Kamp i dag:

Lufcyouth

Brilliant to see 1st year scholar Dane Burlace making his first start for #lufc u23s

LUFC XI 23s: Miazek, Burlace, Struijk, Shackleton, Nicell, Oduor, Stevens, Kun, Roberts, Dalby, Harrison.

Subs: Rae, Wollerton, Clarke, Davis, Edmondson.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1708 på: November 26, 2018, 17:38:56 »
Leeds United Under-23s: Tyler Roberts bags brace as Whites topple Sheffield United

Leeds United's Under-23s returned to winning ways on Monday afternoon in the Professional Development League with a 3-1 victory over Sheffield United.

Published: 16:20 Monday 26 November 2018
editorial image
Carlos Corberan called on first-team squad members Tyler Roberts and Jack Harrison for the game at Stocksbridge Park as Izzy Brown missed out despite expecting to play and will now feature in some capacity in Friday's Premier League Cup tie at Newcastle United.

It was the hosts who started the brighter of the two teams as Kamil Miazek was forced into early action with the goalkeeper having to pounce at David Parkhouse's feet to stop him from opening the scoring.

The Blades continued their good play and saw a penalty claim turned down as Reece York was sent tumbling to the floor but referee Nathan Cox waved away the appeals.

Cox though handed Leeds a spot kick just moments later as Jack Harrison tripped over a loose Blades leg after a lovely run from the halfway line with the winger jinking in and out of several players before linking up with Clarke Oduor.

Roberts duly sent United goalkeeper Marcus Dewhurst the wrong way from 12-yards to break the deadlock in what had been a frantic opening 20 minutes.

Leeds took confidence from the goal and started to play freely with Sheffield United pushing on for a leveller before the break.

It was Corberan's side who doubled their advantage though ahead of the interval as forward Kun Mihaylov collected the ball inside the Blades half and saw his shot from distance take a huge deflection before nestling into the bottom corner of the net.

The Whites would take an unassailable lead less than 60 seconds into the second period as they surged forward from kick-off.

Sam Dalby picked out Roberts on the edge of the area who cleverly flicked the ball up for himself before volleying wonderfully over Dewhurst who was left rooted to the spot.

Sheffield United struggled to muster a response as substitute Jake Young smashed the inside of the post just moments after stepping off the bench.

The Blades did however grab a consolation goal through Simeon Oure as the striker made the most of some lacklustre Leeds defending to calmly slot home past Miazek in the closing minutes of the game.

United boss Corberan, who saw his side returning to winning ways following two league two defeats in a row, said afterwards: "I'm proud of the players and the performance. We played with the right intensity and the right focus."

Sheffield United Under-23s XI: Dewhurst, Cantrill, Lafferty, Doherty, Wright, York, Sheppeard, Parkhouse, Oure, Kalinauskas, Mallon. Subs: Gordan, Amissah, Broadbent, Boyes, Young.

Leeds United Under-23s XI: Miazek, Burlace, Struijk, Shackleton, Nicell, Oduor, Stevens, Kun, Roberts, Dalby, Harrison. Subs: Rae, Wollerton, Clarke, Davis, Edmondson.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1709 på: November 27, 2018, 17:17:59 »
Joe Urquharte

There was a group of 20 or so Scandanavian Leeds fans at the Under-23s today (Danish possibly?). Think they rented a coach to get to Stocksbridge Park. This club is ridiculous. #lufc

Min første Leeds-kamp: