Skrevet av Emne: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part II  (Lest 35801 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Re: NYHETER: Ex-player/-manager news, Part II
« Svar #60 på: April 22, 2007, 21:36:29 »
quote:
Originally posted by Lexmark

Hmm, skrytt på seg, altså.

Trolig. Finner ikke noe formell tilknytning til Leeds Utd. Sitatet var hentet fra en chattegruppe.

kjelvi

« Svar #61 på: April 22, 2007, 21:39:16 »
I farta 22/4

CCC:

Norwich - Ipswich 1-1
Tony Warner og Darren Huckerby spilte hele kampen for Norwich, mens Dan Harding hele kampen for Ipswich.

Wolves - Birmingham 2-3.
Andrew Keogh hele kampen for Wolves.

PL:
Newcastle - Chelsea 0-0.
James Milner hele kampen for Newcastle.
« Siste redigering: April 22, 2007, 22:42:34 av kjelvi »

Runar

« Svar #62 på: April 22, 2007, 21:43:19 »
quote:
Originally posted by kjelvi

Premiership player ratings

Gary Speed 7
Lubomir Michalik 6
Mike Duberry 6
John Oster 6
Scott Carson (No chance with goal) 7
Matthew Kilgallon (Solid outing)  8
Jimmy Hasselbaink (Sub: No impact)  6
Jermaine Pennant (Lively)  7
Caleb Folan (Sub; A presence in attack) 7
Rio Ferdinand (Injured in first half)  6
Alan Smith (No real chances) 6
Jonathan Woodgate (Defended well) 7
Mark Viduka (A handful)  8
Paul Robinson (Not at fault) 6
Aaron Lennon (Quieter than usual) 6
Robbie Keane (Busy) 7
Clarke Carlisle (Solid)  6
Marlon King (Looked bright)  7

SkySports

Kilgallon på Sky's rundens lag: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=462419&lid=1490&clid=&channel=&title=Team+of+the+Weekend

Jeg så Sheff Utd kampen på Tv i går og Killa var meget god....Slik som han var på sitt beste den første CCC sesongen i Leeds....Den gutten kan nå langt om han forsetter slik

kjelvi

« Svar #63 på: April 22, 2007, 21:46:27 »
Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has put Craig Bellamy and Jonathan Woodgate at the top of his summer shopping list. (News of the World)

kjelvi

« Svar #64 på: April 22, 2007, 21:48:40 »
Spurs are lining up French goalkeeper Gregory Coupet as back-up to Paul Robinson. (The People)

kjelvi

« Svar #65 på: April 22, 2007, 21:58:42 »
Carson warning for Liverpool
Scott Carson has warned Liverpool he doesn't want a bench role when he returns in the summer from his loan with Charlton Athletic.
"After playing a full season here, I don't really want to be going back to Liverpool and being forgotten again," Carson told the Daily Telegraph.
"I'd be taking a step back," he added.
Carson, who is due to return to Anfield in the summer, admits he has thoroughly enjoyed his time at The Valley, adding: "I've felt like a Charlton player from day one.
"Everyone helped me settle in straightaway. The last thing I want is to leave here with Charlton getting relegated."
With more experience behind him, Carson is now looking forward to the prospect of European football upon his return to Anfield.
"If I was to go back to Liverpool and play in a Champions League game next season I think I'd be a lot better off after what I've been through here.
"Hopefully I'd have the nerve to deal with it."

Tribalfootball.com

kjelvi

« Svar #66 på: April 24, 2007, 01:58:07 »
Tears in my eyes....

The Leeds glory men

Here is the Leeds side that faced Valencia in the Champions League semi-final, first leg at Elland Road - but where are they now?

Nigel Martyn: Retired after stint with Everton
Danny Mills: Outcast at Manchester City
Ian Harte: In his third season with Spanish side Levante
Rio Ferdinand: Joined Man United for British record £30m
Dominic Matteo: Playing with Stoke in the Championship
Lee Bowyer: Braced for a second relegation with West Ham
Olivier Dacourt: Serie A title winner with Inter Milan
David Batty: Retired in 2004 after series of injuries
Harry Kewell: Struggling with injuries at Liverpool
Mark Viduka: Set to leave Middlesbrough this summer
Alan Smith: Back to his best at Manchester United

Subs: Paul Robinson (now at Tottenham), Gary Kelly (Leeds), Jonathan Woodgate (Middlesbrough), Stephen McPhail (Cardiff), Jason Wilcox (retired), Eirik Bakke (SK Brann), Jacob Burns (Wisla Krakow).

Les hele saken på: http://www.luscos.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8012
« Siste redigering: April 24, 2007, 02:01:47 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #67 på: April 24, 2007, 02:03:48 »
Keeper targets exit    

Fulham goalkeeper Tony Warner has confirmed he would like to stay at Norwich on a permanent basis after settling in at Carrow Road.  
Warner has impressed during his time at Carrow Road and is delighted to be finally getting some first-team football after being frozen out at Craven Cottage.
Canaries boss Peter Grant is on the look out for a new goalkeeper and Warner says although there is plenty of talking to be done, he would like to stay with City.
"I've not spoken to the manager here yet, but I'd like to stay if there was a possibility," Warner revealed. "This is a great club. You only have to look at the set-up and the manager is working to get them into the Premiership.
"I've not had a chat with anyone at Fulham yet. I popped back just after Chris Coleman left, but I guess it will be the summer before I get the time to do it."

EatSleepFootball

kjelvi

« Svar #68 på: April 24, 2007, 02:04:52 »
Middlesbrough boss Southgate: No Woody decision

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate admits he's still unsure if Jonathan Woodgate will sign permanently on Teesside.
"I have no idea what the situation is at Real Madrid but Jonathan knows what we want to do," said Southgate.
"He is enjoying his time with us. He is ambitious and we have to show him we are as ambitious as he is.
"He knows the changes I want to make to take this club forward.
"We are fortunate to have him and we would like to keep him but he has lots to think about."

tribalfooball.com

kjelvi

« Svar #69 på: April 24, 2007, 02:06:43 »

New England Revolution move for Fowler, Sheringham
New England Revolution are eyeing West Ham veteran Teddy Sheringham.
The Revs may consider an attempt to lure him across the Atlantic if they do not succeed in signing Robbie Fowler from Liverpool.

tribalfooball.com
« Siste redigering: April 25, 2007, 01:36:39 av kjelvi »

RoarG

« Svar #70 på: April 24, 2007, 20:04:36 »
Ja,ja Scott, det spørs om du greier å prate deg inn på Liverpool-laget. Men det er kanskje en anmodning om å bli solgt? Nei, Scott, du skulle ikke forlatt de grønne gressgangene i Leeds U.! Ta nå til vettet: dra tilbake til oss! Du er svært velkommen, du bortkomne sønn, lokket som du ble av griske agenter som ville fråtse i et fett transferfee.
PS! Noen her på forumet som vet om vi har en resell-clause på hr. Carson, eller "glemte" vi det denne gangen også?
quote:

Scott Carson has warned Liverpool he doesn't want a bench role when he returns in the summer from his loan with Charlton Athletic.
"After playing a full season here, I don't really want to be going back to Liverpool and being forgotten again," Carson told the Daily Telegraph.
Carson, who is due to return to Anfield in the summer, admits he has thoroughly enjoyed his time at The Valley, adding: "I've felt like a Charlton player from day one.
"Everyone helped me settle in straightaway. The last thing I want is to leave here with Charlton getting relegated."
With more experience behind him, Carson is now looking forward to the prospect of European football upon his return to Anfield.
"If I was to go back to Liverpool and play in a Champions League game next season I think I'd be a lot better off after what I've been through here.

Tribalfootball.com

Change is the constant that cannot be changed.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

flynn

« Svar #71 på: April 24, 2007, 21:14:54 »
quote:
Originally posted by RoarG

Ja,ja Scott, det spørs om du greier å prate deg inn på Liverpool-laget. Men det er kanskje en anmodning om å bli solgt? Nei, Scott, du skulle ikke forlatt de grønne gressgangene i Leeds U.! Ta nå til vettet: dra tilbake til oss! Du er svært velkommen, du bortkomne sønn, lokket som du ble av griske agenter som ville fråtse i et fett transferfee.
PS! Noen her på forumet som vet om vi har en resell-clause på hr. Carson, eller "glemte" vi det denne gangen også?
quote:

Tribalfootball.com

Apropos resell-clause, her er hva Everton fikk for Rooney;
£20.mill (opprinnelig salgspris)
I tillegg:
£1mill om United vinner CL
£500.000 om de taper CL finalen
£500.000 om de vinner PL
£250.000 om de blir nummer to i PL
£150.000 om de vinner FA-cupen
£500.000 om Rooney spiller 20 landskamper mens han er United-spiller
£500.000 om Rooney spiller enda 20 landskamper mens han er United-spiller
Alt dette gjelder i 5 år (men utbetales trolig bare en gang...)

Om ikke noe av dette skjer vil Everton alikevel motta £3mill fordelt over 3 år.

Som om ikke det var nok, om Rooney selges skal Everton ha 25% av overskuddet (etter at de andre beløpene her er fratrukket)

Det er forhandlere det tenker jeg!

flynn,
som innser at dette hadde lite å gjøre med Ex-players å gjøre, og trolig i feil forum også, sorry!

kjelvi

« Svar #72 på: April 25, 2007, 01:28:11 »
Worthington in line for job
Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric has confirmed that caretaker boss Nigel Worthington is in contention to be the club's next manager.
Worthington is in temporary charge at the Walkers Stadium until the end of the season following the dismissal of Rob Kelly earlier this month.

Hele saken: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=462935&CPID=10&clid=13&lid=2&title=Worthington+in+line+for+job

kjelvi

« Svar #73 på: April 25, 2007, 17:29:46 »
Nicky Barmby is close to agreeing a new contract that will keep him at Hull City for the rest of his career. (The Mirror)

kjelvi

« Svar #74 på: April 25, 2007, 17:31:48 »
ROEDER PRAISES STITCHED UP MILNER
Newcastle manager Glenn Roeder has paid tribute to James Milner after watching him put the club before his own comfort.
The 21-year-old winger had several stitches put into an ankle wound halfway through Sunday's 0-0 Barclays Premiership draw with champions Chelsea and returned to give Portugal defender Paulo Ferreira a stern examination.
Roeder said: "James had three or four stitches inserted into his ankle at half-time on Sunday and it took a lot of courage for him to do what he did and go out there for the second half - and he gave Paulo Ferreira a very difficult afternoon.
"I have to say young James has come on leaps and bounds in the past couple of months and he has reaped the rewards for the amount of hard work he has done.

Hele saken: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer_centre/nw_story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=nonwire_soccer/07/04/25/manual_100051.html

kjelvi

« Svar #75 på: April 25, 2007, 17:33:32 »
The following happened on April 25 over the years:

2003: Leeds sign Robbie Keane from Internazionale.

kjelvi

« Svar #76 på: April 25, 2007, 17:35:32 »
DERBY are expected to release Paul Peschisolido, Seth Johnson, Adam Bolder, Paul Boertien and Richard Jackson.

The Sun

kjelvi

« Svar #77 på: April 25, 2007, 17:41:27 »
Bolton defender Lubomir Michalik may be given his first start in Saturday's game at Chelsea as the club have injury problems at the back. (The Times)

kjelvi

« Svar #78 på: April 25, 2007, 17:50:22 »
Worthy 'will be considered' - Milan
Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric has revealed that caretaker boss Nigel Worthington "will be considered" as the club's next permanent manager.

Hele saken: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1796_2084467,00.html

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #79 på: April 26, 2007, 06:27:43 »
Må bare dra frem denne topicen igjen etter å ha smugtittet aldri så lite på Kjell si Liverpool. Av Chelseas mest avbildede var jo vår gamle venn Dave Hancock, og selvfølgelig skal han ha æren for at både Drogba & kjære Mikel reiste seg igjen...

PS! Så nå, Kjell, må du forandre topic-overskriften igjen, NYHETER: EX-PLAYER/MANAGER/FYSIOTERAPAUTER/GULLFISK ETC NEWS, part II

I can hear the turning of the key
I've been deceived by the clown inside of me
I thought that he was rightous but he's vain
Oh, something's a-tellin' me I wear the ball and chain

B.Dylan
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

pedro

« Svar #80 på: April 26, 2007, 20:47:05 »
Skulle ønske dette gjaldt oss, men det er vel å drøye den litt langt[;)]http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/
Leedsomaniac

kjelvi

« Svar #81 på: April 27, 2007, 04:43:48 »
NOLAN BLAST FOR DUBERRY
Bolton midfielder Kevin Nolan has criticised Reading defender Michael Duberry for not apologising after injuring him last weekend.
Duberry appeared to go in late on Nolan, who was replaced by Stelios Giannakopoulos for the second half at the Reebok Stadium, but the challenge went unpunished by referee Howard Webb.

Hele saken: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/07/04/26/SOCCER_Bolton_Nolan.html

kjelvi

« Svar #82 på: April 27, 2007, 04:50:59 »
BORO CLINCH WOODGATE SIGNING
England defender Jonathan Woodgate committed his future to Middlesbrough after finding happiness back at home.

The 27-year-old has completed a £7million permanent transfer from Real Madrid after signing a four-year-deal with the club he supported as a boy.
Woodgate, who joined Real in a £13.4million move from Newcastle in August 2004 but played only a handful of games for the Spanish aristocrats because of injury, has made a huge impact during a season-long loan on Teesside and knew instinctively the Riverside Stadium was where he wanted to be.
He said: "I was really enjoying myself and really enjoying the football with playing and the way I was playing.
"Obviously, the manager has a lot to do with that. I just thought to myself, 'I am really happy, let's get it done, let's get it signed'.
"Something you cannot always get in life is happiness, and that is what I have got.
"With this club now and the manager and the chairman, we can strive for bigger and better things."
Woodgate revealed he actually made his decision three months ago and knocked on manager Gareth Southgate's door to tell him.
The club kept the agreement quiet - to the extent they denied Real's claims in February that Woodgate had made his move - but revealed the details at a press conference.
Woodgate said: "I made my mind up about three months ago, to be honest, but we could not really say anything.
"I went into the manager's office and told him I wanted to sign. I think he was caught unexpectedly when I told him I wanted to sign.
"I am extremely happy. It has been an ambition of mine to play for the club and I am doing that now - I am going to do that for the next four years.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here working with the manager and all the other players. I am just really happy."
Woodgate has started 33 of the 41 games Boro have played since his arrival last August to put his injury problems firmly behind him.
That has helped to revive his England career - he made his return to the international stage in a friendly against Spain at Old Trafford earlier this year.
However, his is adamant his decision to leave Real does not reflect a lack of ambition, but rather his belief he can achieve his dreams closer to home.
Woodgate said: "It was a shame that it obviously did not happen for me over there. I was injured a lot, so I could not do an awful lot about that.
"But I have moved on from there now and I want to try to build things at Middlesbrough.
"While I have been a supporter of Middlesbrough, they have always brought big players in and always tried to do something.
"Now we have the right manager in charge, hopefully he can start bringing success to Middlesbrough."
Southgate, who played alongside Woodgate when he made his England debut as a teenager, was thrilled to have won the battle for his signature amid speculation that one of the big guns would lure him away from Teesside.
He said: "But you are always conscious that the way he has played, there will be any number of top clubs around Europe who will be wanting to take him.
"I said all along, we had to try to prove to him what our ambitions were, that it was an environment in which he could feel comfortable, that he could work in.
"But as I said to him when he came to see me and said he would like to stay, I see it as very much the starting point.
"We want to build the club up from this point. It is not a case of him coming here just because it is easy for him and it is comfortable for him.
"He is driven, he is the sort of lad who comes in and watches every game that he plays back to see the mistakes he has made and try to correct them.
"He is still driven to achieve things and he wants to do it with his home-town club."

Meanwhile, Boro remain in talks with 31-year-old Australian striker Mark Viduka as he approached the end of his current deal.
Southgate said: "We are in talks with Mark and we have made it clear we would like him to stay.
"We have spoken about building your team from the back, but you need top strikers in your side as well, and Mark has been outstanding for us this season.
"Again, we hope what we are trying to do and what he is seeing us try to do - and securing Jonathan's signature will hopefully be a good signal to him of what we are trying to do - will encourage him to stay."

The announcement of Woodgate's capture came on the same day as Boro revealed season ticket prices for the new campaign will be frozen for the third successive year.

PA Sport
« Siste redigering: April 27, 2007, 04:52:54 av kjelvi »

pedro

« Svar #83 på: April 27, 2007, 15:28:05 »
Rørende, hadde vi hatt denne karen med oss i år ville vi ikke vært i denne f**kings smørja[V] http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,982_2089968,00.html
Leedsomaniac

Tom S

« Svar #84 på: Mai 11, 2007, 03:35:36 »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6644497.stm

Carson, Killa og Milner i troppen.

WE'RE LEEDS AND PROUD!!!
COME ON LEEDS !!

Budda

« Svar #85 på: Mai 11, 2007, 17:58:23 »
Ser at Walton ikke har gjort det så bra i Cardiff. Er uønsket av fansen:

Ex-Leeds Man Walton 'Not Wanted'

Charlton Athletic's bad-boy midfielder Simon Walton has been at the centre of controversy in recent weeks.

Following a poor loan stint in South Wales, in which Walton failed to contribute and picked up 2 red cards, alledged comments by the player on networking website MySpace upset Cardiff fans.

The comments were abusive and offensive but Walton denied he was the source to manager Dave Jones, and also to local press.

Following the incident, Walton vowed to curb his temper and stated his thanks and admiration for the Bluebirds whilst also quoting that he would love a return to Cardiff City in the future.

A poll on this site ran following the incident, to find out whether Cardiff City fans would welcome the former Leeds United man back:

A majority 74% did NOT want to see Walton back, while 26% would have been happy.

The reasons Cardiff City fans wouldn't want to see him back could have been the alledged comments made - but more likely is that the lumbering midfielder was largely disappointing and failed to add anything to the team.

Kanskje var det like greit at han dro?
Endre

RoarG

« Svar #86 på: Mai 11, 2007, 20:10:42 »
Tidligere Leedsmanager Kevin Blackwell ute med "skarpe" uttalelser igjen. I flg. denne linken
http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=316466
anser Blackwells Luton Towns forholdsvis ferske styreformanns manglende erfaring i fotball som et pluss (!), og at han ser frem til å samarbeide med han. Og da ønsker vi på LUSCOS-forumet deg lykke til med å føre Luton Town ned i League Two, Blackwell.

"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Stephenjazz

« Svar #87 på: Mai 12, 2007, 00:00:51 »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nq6q95YJ3Sc
Kanskje ikke rette tråden ,men det er mange kjente fjes her
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

kjelvi

« Svar #88 på: Mai 12, 2007, 05:05:20 »
Mark Viduka will give Middlesbrough an answer on their contract offer by the end of next week. (Daily Express)

kjelvi

« Svar #89 på: Mai 12, 2007, 05:07:04 »
ARMFIELD IN THROAT CANCER BATTLE

Former England captain Jimmy Armfield is battling throat cancer.
Armfield, 71, revealed he has undergone chemotherapy for non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

Armfield, a BBC Radio Five Live pundit, told BBC Radio Lancashire: "The prognosis is good, although I'm suffering from the side-affects of chemo and I'm not able to work.
"Generally, I'm very positive about the future."
Armfield, awarded an OBE in 2000, managed Bolton and Leeds, guiding the Yorkshire club to the European Cup final in 1975 when they lost out to Bayern Munich.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Armfield

PA Sport
« Siste redigering: Mai 12, 2007, 05:07:50 av kjelvi »