Skrevet av Emne: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del II  (Lest 34682 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: RYKTER: Spillere inn - Spiller ut, del II
« Svar #30 på: Februar 26, 2008, 08:50:20 »
BRISTOL ROVERS skipper Stuart Campbell, 30, is being chased by Southampton, Leicester and Leeds. (The Sun)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Campbell_%28footballer%29
http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10328~9883,00.html

« Siste redigering: Februar 26, 2008, 10:52:31 av kjelvi »

kjelvi

« Svar #31 på: Februar 26, 2008, 10:49:57 »
Nottingham Forest are lining up a loan move for Leicester striker Matty Fryatt. (Daily Star)

Tidligere linket flere ganger med Leeds...
http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=8989.0

kjelvi

« Siste redigering: Februar 26, 2008, 17:32:52 av kjelvi »

Dennis

« Svar #33 på: Februar 26, 2008, 12:27:46 »
Aldri likt Dougie Freedman, men grunnen til det er håpløs.

I en tidlig utgave av CM (tror det var 96/97) trengte jeg en spiss og kjøpte Dougie Freedman for over £10millioner. Spissen hadde da scoret over 30 mål på en sesong og jeg håpet han skulle skyte Leeds til gull. På over 40 kamper neste sesong scoret han....ikke.  >:(

Hadde ikke lag til å sette han ut og i tillegg bare SKULLE jeg få han til å score bare ETT mål, men neida. Derfor liker jeg han ikke. Dårlig grunn, but there you 'ave it.
Marching on together!

kjelvi

« Svar #34 på: Februar 27, 2008, 13:04:12 »
Leeds want to sign Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on loan. (Daily Mirror)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dougie_Freedman
http://www.cpfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/PalaceLegendsF-J/0,,10323~676744,00.html

Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman is set to snub a move to Leeds United. (The Sun)

Ikke uventet!

kjelvi

« Svar #35 på: Februar 27, 2008, 13:09:33 »
Hva med en retur til Leeds?

MILLER FREE TO LEAVE SUNDERLAND
Sunderland midfielder Liam Miller has been told he can leave the club.
The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside.
Miller is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week the former Manchester United midfielder could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.
Transfer regulations mean Miller could only join a Football League club on an emergency loan deal before the end of the season.
« Siste redigering: Februar 27, 2008, 13:16:44 av kjelvi »

Per-Stian

« Svar #36 på: Februar 27, 2008, 13:12:06 »
Hva med en retur til Leeds????

The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside.
Miller is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week the former Manchester United midfielder could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.
Transfer regulations mean Miller could only join a Football League club on an emergency loan deal before the end of the season.

Miller var ein favoritt hos meg den korte tida han var hos oss. Ville gladeleg hatt han tilbake så lenge Dougie er ute med skade.

auren

« Svar #37 på: Februar 27, 2008, 13:31:27 »
Enda en midtbanespiller til Leeds? Enda en skadeforfulgt spiller til Leeds?

Miller er absolutt god nok, men jeg vet ikke om vi trenger en ny midtbanespiller som langt i fra er fit slik situasjonen i klubben er nå (i poengnød om opprykk og en drøss med sentrale midtbanespillere).

auren, som gjerne tar i mot Miller til neste sesong når vårreingjøringa har startet...
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

kjelvi

« Svar #38 på: Februar 27, 2008, 13:36:01 »
Leeds want to sign Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on loan. (Daily Mirror)
Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman is set to snub a move to Leeds United. (The Sun)

Leeds wait for Palace to respond over move for striker

NEIL WARNOCK is mulling over a request from Leeds United to take Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on loan.
The Elland Road club made an enquiry about the 34-year-old earlier this week as Gary McAllister looks to drag his side out of a wretched run of form.
United have slid down the League One table courtesy of no wins in their last seven games, a run that owes a lot to losing their scoring touch with just four goals having been scored in those 630 minutes.
McAllister has top scorer Jermaine Beckford back from suspension for the weekend trip to Swindon Town, but clearly feels his attacking options need extending, hence the enquiry to Warnock.
The Palace manager has his own problems, however, with a spate of injuries and three suspensions meaning his squad is down to the bare bones for Saturday's trip to Preston North End.
Warnock last night told the Yorkshire Post: "Leeds have enquired about Dougie and I have had a chat with Gary. At the moment, I have not decided what to do because we have a host of injuries and three lads suspended at the weekend.
"I have told Gary I will let him know as soon as possible."
Freedman has made 18 appearances for Palace this season with the most recent coming a little over two weeks ago when Ipswich Town won 1-0 at Selhurst Park.
The 34-year-old Scot has moved for a combined fee of more than £3m during his career and has made more than 350 League appearances for the south London club in two spells.

YP

Ferre

« Svar #39 på: Februar 27, 2008, 15:53:56 »
Hva i f*en skal vi med Dougie Freedman?! Det MÃ… da være bedre alternativer der ute enn en gammel, avdanka fotballspiller. Trodde vi trengte spillere som gikk rett inn i laget, ikke flere benkesliter. Da går jeg heller for Elding eller Kandol.

Når det gjelder Miller, så er dette en spiller vi helt klart bør hente. Greit nok at vi begynner å få en god del sentrale midtbanespillere, men når dette er en spiller som vil gå rett inn og forsterke laget, er han hjertelig velkommen.

baste

« Svar #40 på: Februar 27, 2008, 17:53:22 »
Hent Miller... ;D

Trond90

« Svar #41 på: Februar 27, 2008, 19:21:38 »
Freedman kan da ikke være verre enn  Flo...
We are Leeds, We are Proud, Standing up, Singing loud,
and there's nothing you can do against the Yellow Whites and Blue!

Kickthemdown

« Svar #42 på: Februar 27, 2008, 20:59:42 »
Freedman er ikke dårligere enn Kandol og Flo .. Men er han bedre? Jeg tror han kan funke i tospann med Beckford. At han fremdeles spiller ball i CCC vitner om litt kvalitet i det minste..  :)

Alta-White

kjelvi

« Svar #43 på: Februar 27, 2008, 21:33:32 »

Is It Miller Time Once Again For Leeds?

Sunderland midfielder Liam Miller has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside, prompting speculation that he could once again be handed a temporary home at Elland Road.
The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and the Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week Miller could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.
Miller's spell at Leeds was an eventful one. He arrived at the club in November 2005, initially for three months, but this was later extended to the end of the 2005/06 season.
He scored one goal during his time at the club - the winning goal in the never-to-be-forgotten 4-3 win at Southampton - but in the aftermath of the play-off final defeat to Watford was not offered a permanent deal.
Miller becomes the seventh Black Cat to be placed on the transfer list in recent weeks along with Ian Harte, Ross Wallace, David Connolly, Stephen Wright, Graham Kavanagh, Greg Halford and Stanislav Varga.
Kavanagh, Halford and Varga are currently on loan at Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton and Burnley respectively with Andy Cole, whose contract is due to expire at the end of the season, also at Turf Moor.
Miller has made 14 starts and seven further appearances as a substitute this season and scored one goal, a late equaliser in a 2-2 draw at Middlesbrough in September.

rivals.net

kjelvi

« Svar #44 på: Februar 28, 2008, 09:11:00 »
Is It Miller Time Once Again For Leeds?
Sunderland midfielder Liam Miller has been told he is free to find another club 18 months after his arrival on Wearside, prompting speculation that he could once again be handed a temporary home at Elland Road.
The 27-year-old Republic of Ireland international is currently fighting his way back to fitness after a calf injury and the Sunderland manager Roy Keane had suggested last week Miller could make a possible comeback for the reserves on Wednesday evening.

Keano gives Miller the chop
ROY KEANE has booted Liam Miller out of Sunderland following a training-ground bust-up.
Miller’s career is in tatters after boss Keane told him he was sick of his lateness for training and to start looking for another club.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article855103.ece

kjelvi

« Svar #45 på: Februar 28, 2008, 09:20:46 »
NEIL WARNOCK is mulling over a request from Leeds United to take Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on loan. The Elland Road club made an enquiry about the 34-year-old earlier this week as Gary McAllister looks to drag his side out of a wretched run of form.

Wigan striker Julius Aghahowa is wanted by Crystal Palace as a replacement for Dougie Freedman. (Daily Mirror)

Har forstått det slik at CP ikke ønsker Dougie som spiller f.o.m. sommeren, men at han er tilbudt muligheten til å bli klubbens reservelagstrener.

kjelvi

« Svar #46 på: Februar 28, 2008, 10:28:53 »
United ace Parker set for loan exit

Leeds United left-back Ben Parker was today on the verge of a loan move to Darlington.

The 20-year-old looks set to join the League Two club for an initial month after losing his place at Elland Road to Alan Sheehan.
Parker made five successive starts for United in the lead-up to Gary McAllister's appointment as manager on January 29, but Sheehan was signed on loan from Leicester City by McAllister on the final day of the January transfer window and has retained the left-back slot in the four matches since.
McAllister named Parker in the line-up for yesterday's reserve game against Scunthorpe United at Elland Road, but the defender was withdrawn from the team at late notice and was seen leaving the stadium shortly before the scheduled 2pm kick-off.
Leeds were expected to finalise his switch to Darlington this morning, subject to Parker accepting the move, and the transfer would see him join a club who are competing for automatic promotion from League Two under Dave Penney.
Parker has completed one previous loan spell away from Elland Road, joining Bradford City's squad for the whole of the 2006-07 season.
He made 41 appearance for the Valley Parade club and had planned to reach 20 outings for Leeds this term, but he is five short of that tally having dropped out of United's starting side after their 1-0 defeat at Southend United last month.
Speaking earlier in the season, Parker said: "A good season for me would be to break into the first team and play 20 or maybe 25 games. That's what I'm looking to do.
"This is a massive season for me. I've had a few look-ins here and there, but when I get my opportunity I'm going to look to cement my place."
McAllister is likely to see the opportunity in Darlington as a chance for Parker to gain additional experience, and the full-back has not been included in any of the four match-day squads named by United's manager so far.
Parker is widely considered to be one of the club's most promising youngsters and he was handed an extended two-year contract in October, one of four academy products to agree new deals on the same day.

YEP

pedro

« Svar #47 på: Februar 28, 2008, 10:33:21 »
United ace Parker set for loan exit

Leeds United left-back Ben Parker was today on the verge of a loan move to Darlington.

The 20-year-old looks set to join the League Two club for an initial month after losing his place at Elland Road to Alan Sheehan.
Parker made five successive starts for United in the lead-up to Gary McAllister's appointment as manager on January 29, but Sheehan was signed on loan from Leicester City by McAllister on the final day of the January transfer window and has retained the left-back slot in the four matches since.
McAllister named Parker in the line-up for yesterday's reserve game against Scunthorpe United at Elland Road, but the defender was withdrawn from the team at late notice and was seen leaving the stadium shortly before the scheduled 2pm kick-off.
Leeds were expected to finalise his switch to Darlington this morning, subject to Parker accepting the move, and the transfer would see him join a club who are competing for automatic promotion from League Two under Dave Penney.
Parker has completed one previous loan spell away from Elland Road, joining Bradford City's squad for the whole of the 2006-07 season.
He made 41 appearance for the Valley Parade club and had planned to reach 20 outings for Leeds this term, but he is five short of that tally having dropped out of United's starting side after their 1-0 defeat at Southend United last month.
Speaking earlier in the season, Parker said: "A good season for me would be to break into the first team and play 20 or maybe 25 games. That's what I'm looking to do.
"This is a massive season for me. I've had a few look-ins here and there, but when I get my opportunity I'm going to look to cement my place."
McAllister is likely to see the opportunity in Darlington as a chance for Parker to gain additional experience, and the full-back has not been included in any of the four match-day squads named by United's manager so far.
Parker is widely considered to be one of the club's most promising youngsters and he was handed an extended two-year contract in October, one of four academy products to agree new deals on the same day.

YEP

Helvetttte så sinnsjukt latterlig.  ??? >:( :'(
Leedsomaniac

Sydhagen

« Svar #48 på: Februar 28, 2008, 10:41:30 »
meget skuffet over denne avgjørelsen!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

kjelvi

« Svar #49 på: Februar 28, 2008, 10:42:51 »
NEIL WARNOCK is mulling over a request from Leeds United to take Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman on loan. The Elland Road club made an enquiry about the 34-year-old earlier this week as Gary McAllister looks to drag his side out of a wretched run of form.
Wigan striker Julius Aghahowa is wanted by Crystal Palace as a replacement for Dougie Freedman. (Daily Mirror)

Kan se ut som noe er på gang.
Fra dagens YEP, som vanligvis er svært velinformert om hva som skjer i de indre gemakker.

McAllister lines up Palace striker

Leeds United boss Gary McAllister is preparing to make a move for Crystal Palace forward Dougie Freedman.
McAllister is hoping to see movement into Elland Road before Saturday's trip to Swindon Town.
Palace boss Neil Warnock is deciding whether to sanction the release of a player who is far from the centre of his plans at Selhurst Park, and he was expected to discuss the move with Freedman today.
The 33-year-old striker is also Palace's reserve coach, but it is understood that he would be willing to vacate the position if a suitable move presents itself.

YEP

Boxman

« Svar #50 på: Februar 28, 2008, 10:58:11 »
meget skuffet over denne avgjørelsen!

Det er sånne ting som gjør at min tillit til McAllister blir tynnslitt!
Nå skal jeg innrømme at jeg ikke har sett Sheehan spille, men jeg leser og hører jo hva andre har å si. Og da begynner jeg å lure på hva McAllister ser, som de ikke ser. For det kan i hvert fall ikke være resultatene som gjør at McAllister tviholder på Sheehan, og presser Parker ut.
Når resultatene er som de er for tiden, er det lett å bli kritisk til McAllisters disposisjoner, og spesielt når man allerede før første kamp, stilte spørsmål ved å sette ut Parker(og Huntington). Det er om ikke annet et veldig dårlig tegn, i hvert fall i mine øyne, når dette nå skjer, og McAllister skal gjøre mye for å rette opp igjen dette heller dårlige førsteinntrykket, som han har gitt.
Proud to be Leeds!

kjelvi

« Svar #51 på: Februar 28, 2008, 12:10:51 »
Da er Bens tur til Darlo off. bekreftet på Leedsunited.com.
Oppdaterer tidligere Ben-tråd: http://www.leedsunited.no/forum/index.php?topic=5808.msg115348#msg115348

lufc86

« Svar #52 på: Februar 28, 2008, 16:53:28 »
Utruleg skuffa over at Ben Parker forsvinner på lån til Darlington. Parker hadde fortent ein sjanse på venstrebacken under Macca.
Men gjort er gjort, og vi må sjå framover. No er Liam MILLER ledig på markedet, og han ville vore ein forsterkning på midtbanen til Leeds i kampen om opprykk. Miller var på lån i Leeds 05/06 sesongen, då vi nådde men diverre tapte playoff kampen mot Watford, og denne sesongen gjorde Miller sine saker bra på Elland Road. Han har Premier League erfaring, som Macca er ute etter, om han skal hente fleire spelarar. Eg meinar detta er eit scoop og håpar at Macca prøver seg på 27 åringen.
Om ikkje Sheffield United og Kevin Blackwell plukker han opp framfor nasen vår.
I tillegg har vi då fått inn STEVE Ã’`HOLLORAN på lån i dag. Veit lite om denna spelaren. Sikkert ikkje betre enn Parker. Time will show!
« Siste redigering: Februar 28, 2008, 16:57:20 av lufc86 »
@m_sortland på twitter

berlin

« Svar #53 på: Februar 28, 2008, 16:55:59 »
Jeg er så gudsjammerlig lei av alle spillere som går inn og ut, det være seg lån eller kjøp.

Jeg blir nesten mer deppa av det enn resultatene. :-\ :'( ??? ::)

Roy

« Svar #54 på: Februar 28, 2008, 17:16:25 »
Liker ikke at Parker blir lånt ut. Han har da ikke gjort seg bort i de kampene han har prøvd seg  ???
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

sindre12

« Svar #55 på: Februar 28, 2008, 20:19:11 »
Beckford 4 England!

LeifMorten

« Svar #56 på: Februar 28, 2008, 21:30:57 »
David Connolly kunne vel gi angrepet litt tyngde.

kjelvi

« Svar #57 på: Februar 29, 2008, 15:44:03 »
Leon Costantine på vei ut på lån - for å få matchtrening.

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1253554,00.html

morvar

« Svar #58 på: Februar 29, 2008, 15:51:47 »
David Connolly kunne vel gi angrepet litt tyngde.

Det kunne strengt tatt jeg også ;D

kjelvi

« Svar #59 på: Februar 29, 2008, 17:18:54 »
McAllister lines up Palace striker
Leeds United boss Gary McAllister is preparing to make a move for Crystal Palace forward Dougie Freedman.
McAllister is hoping to see movement into Elland Road before Saturday's trip to Swindon Town.
Palace boss Neil Warnock is deciding whether to sanction the release of a player who is far from the centre of his plans at Selhurst Park, and he was expected to discuss the move with Freedman today.
The 33-year-old striker is also Palace's reserve coach, but it is understood that he would be willing to vacate the position if a suitable move presents itself.

YEP regner med at Dougie-lånet fortsatt er aktuelt!

Macca eyes Freedman
Whites boss wants Eagles striker

Leeds United manager Gary McAllister has confirmed he is trying to bring Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman in on loan.
The Whites' form has nosedived of late with a string of disappointing results seeing them not only slip out of the automatic promotion picture, but also put into doubt a play-off place.
McAllister has a number of attacking options, with the likes of Anthony Elding and Tore Andre Flo providing cover for Jermaine Beckford and Tresor Kandol.
However, goals have been hard to come by, with Leeds going eight League One games without netting more than one goal in any one game.
"I'm speaking to Neil Warnock quite a bit about Dougie Freedman," McAllister told the BBC.
"He falls into that category of the type of player that I want to try and bring here."
McAllister has admitted he is not short of numbers in his squad, although there may be one or two exits should there be any more arrivals at Elland Road.
Leeds have already been busy in the transfer market this week with Stephen O'Halloran arriving, while Ben Parker has joined Darlington.
"I've got a big squad, probably the biggest in the league," he continued.
"There's a few that we're looking to go the other way, that's what happens.
"It's just the numbers game, two come in and maybe two, three or four might have to go the other way."

Sky
------------

Freedman talks this weekend

Neil Warnock will talk to striker Dougie Freedman this weekend about reports linking him with a move to Leeds United.
The veteran scot, a firm favourite with Palace fans, had a quick chat with Warnock about it on Thursday, but the manager has said they will discuss it further on their way back from tomorrow's match in Preston.
Leeds manager Gary McAllister is understood to want the 33 year-old, who is currently out of favour at Selhurst Park, on loan for the rest of the season to bolster his side's promotion chances, but Warnock said no decision had been reached.
 He said: "We are no nearer deciding one way or another. I had a chat with him and we are going to have a look over the weekend after the game tomorrow. We are so short for the game that I can't even think about it before then."
It is unclear though whether Freedman, the club's longest serving player having made 366 appearances and scored 108 goals in two spells for the Eagles, would welcome the move as he currently coaches the reserve side.

YEP