Skrevet av Emne: Spiller : Andy Robinson !  (Lest 34262 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

kjelvi

Sv: Ny spiller : Andy Robinson !
« Svar #60 på: Mai 23, 2008, 09:49:33 »
Monk "Gutted" At Robbo's Leeds Departure

Swansea captain Garry Monk has said that Andy Robinson will be missed following his move to Leeds United earlier this week.
Monk was sad to see one of his team mates disappear from the Liberty Stadium especially one who was voted by his peers into the PFA League One team of the year.  The Swansea captain also received that honour and knows just how much of a blow that could be to the Swans and he warns that too many departures and it could make the job much harder next season than it already is.
http://www.planetswans.co.uk/article.aspx?ArticleID=459

Papi

« Svar #61 på: Mai 23, 2008, 11:57:17 »
Er det noe me trenger så er det ein kantspelar....

Fekk plutselig dejavu følelse her... Har eg allereide skreve dette i denne tråden?
Jaja, for skrive det ein gang til da :)
As I Walk Through The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil

kjelvi

« Svar #62 på: Mai 24, 2008, 12:50:03 »
Cut out Robinson anger - Hartson 

Former Wales international John Hartson has hit out at Swansea City fans for criticising Andy Robinson after he chose to leave for Leeds United.
Robinson, 28, has been the subject of abuse on message boards after Swansea said he wanted to wait to see if Leeds went up before deciding to stay or not.
"Robbo has been a great player for Swansea," said Swansea fan Hartson.
"I think it's slightly harsh some of the stick he is getting...people should respect his decision and let him go."
Robinson has rejected Swansea's statement which suggested he wanted to wait until Sunday's League One play-off final between Leeds and Doncaster to see who would join the Swans in the Championship next season.
"This was the toughest decision I've made in my life and time will tell if it's the right decision," said Robinson.
"I felt it was time to move to Leeds United.
"I never asked Swansea to wait until Monday to make a decision, I don't know where that came from.
"Through my respect for Roberto (Martinez) I rang him up on Tuesday and told him I'd signed for Leeds.
"I would never play Swansea City against another club.
"My brother goes on message boards and told me about the abuse and I couldn't believe it.
"That's the one thing that's hurt me."

BBC

LEO

« Svar #63 på: Mai 24, 2008, 21:21:17 »
Robinson , du er velkommen uansett !!!!

Snow

• Gjest
« Svar #64 på: Mai 24, 2008, 21:49:38 »

Ja

MartinR

• På juniorlaget
  • One time Leeds, Always Leeds
    • MSN Messenger - Reitan96@hotmail.com
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #65 på: Mai 24, 2008, 22:24:24 »

Selvsagt er han det

panzzer

« Svar #66 på: Mai 24, 2008, 22:25:52 »
alt som kan forbedre laget og bringe oss opp på topp igjen er veldig velkomne ;D
There is only on real united
Leeds United

eiru

« Svar #67 på: Mai 25, 2008, 02:04:35 »
så en film av han på youtube. arbeidsom, teknisk og gode avslutninger.

de fleste målene her var mot middelmådige league 1 lag da,

så blir spennede og se om han kan klare seg i CCC om oppryk,

men om vi blir i L1 kan han absolutt bli en potensiel joker.

men husker jeg såg en film av en vis person med navn Filipe da Costa for et halvt år siden... mer trengs ikke å si
« Siste redigering: Mai 25, 2008, 02:15:01 av eiru »

isak

« Svar #68 på: Mai 25, 2008, 18:28:56 »
Andy Robinson kan verta ein kjempesignering i L1...

kjelvi

« Svar #69 på: Mai 27, 2008, 08:09:14 »
Flynn confident Robbo will thrive

ONLY Andy Robinson can say whether he made a mistake leaving Swansea City after Leeds United’s play-off defeat condemned the midfielder to another season of League One football.
At least that’s the view of Brian Flynn, the man responsible for bringing Robinson to South Wales five years ago.
The Wales Under-21s manager knows the Elland Road club’s 1-0 defeat to Doncaster Rovers at Wembley on Sunday will be a bitter blow for the 28-year-old, but he insisted it won’t be long before the lively winger graces the Championship.
Robinson has been subjected to fierce criticism from Swans fans since deciding to turn down the club’s new contract offer and join Leeds.
And, for a player who said it was always his dream to play in the Championship, many are using Sunday’s result to claim he made a grave mistake.
But Flynn believes that is a statement only Robinson can make with any certainty. And he is still backing his former player to be a success at Elland Road.
“The move will seem like a mistake to a lot of people now,” he conceded.
“But, in all honesty, only Andy knows whether it is true or not. It might look like Andy has made the wrong decision but you never know what will happen. People said the same when Lee Trundle left Wrexham for Swansea but look how that worked out.”
He continued: “Leeds will get promoted next year anyway. You can see them being clear by Christmas.
“Andy is a good player and he has gone to a fantastic club. He made the decision knowing Leeds might stay in League One so he is obviously confident they will get him where he wants to be sooner or later.
“He will play Championship football in the end. He has got quality written all over him and it won’t be long.”
Flynn admitted he wasn’t surprised by Robinson’s move. He explained that the world of football should never surprise anyone nowadays.
But he did admit the level of abuse Robinson is now getting in some quarters was a little bit unexpected. Flynn said he could understand why it has happened, but he is hoping the Swansea faithful will soon forget any hatred and remember Robinson for the good times.
“Fans don’t want to lose good players so you can see where they are coming from,” he said. “But you have to remember what Andy did for the club.
“Swansea didn’t pay a penny for him and got five years of fantastic service in return. In the years to come I’m sure fans will just remember what he did for the club and focus on that instead.”

icwales.icnetwork.co.uk

Mac

• Gjest
« Svar #70 på: Mai 27, 2008, 22:19:55 »
Beklager om det er sagt tidligere, men Andy Robinson ble player of the year for Svanesjøen denne sesongen!

Han rykket opp, men så gjorde han ikke det allikevel ;D

stefan

« Svar #71 på: Mai 30, 2008, 09:39:32 »
Ikke den verste signingen tror jeg. To vingspillere til, en god høyreback, og to spisser til, så begynner det å  ligne på noe.
www.tenforken.com

"Always carry a flagon of Whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." W.C Fields

Dennis

« Svar #72 på: Mai 30, 2008, 11:18:54 »
Ikke den verste signingen tror jeg. To vingspillere til, en god høyreback, og to spisser til, så begynner det å  ligne på noe.
[/quote

Macca uttalte i artikkelen 'Planning ahead' på den offisielle siden at han håper Scott Gardner presser Frazer Richardson på høyreback neste år. Om det betyr for sure at han ikke ser etter en ny høyreback, vet jeg ikke, men det kan jo bety at vi ikke går ut og henter en ny utenifra. Så vidt jeg kan huske, fikk Gardner gode skussmål for Gillingham-kampen.

Usikkerheten rundt hvem som spilte back i starten av Macs tid (Kenton, Frazer, Marquez) kan tyde på at Macca i det minste ønsker å gi Frazer større utfordringer.
Marching on together!

75 SOLLI

« Svar #73 på: Juni 11, 2008, 13:21:37 »
Andy er ikke fullt så populær hos Swansea fansen lengre..........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OSGJ45_5XFc&feature=related

Will

« Svar #74 på: Juni 14, 2008, 13:06:37 »
virker som en veldig solid spiller! Ser gjerne et par frisparkperler til sesongen. Absolutt en god forsterkning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwAesOoASk&feature=related
WG

Promotion 2010

« Svar #75 på: Juni 15, 2008, 12:14:40 »
Uten å banne i kjerka..

Det er litt Billy Bremnersk over Andy Robinson!

:)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #76 på: September 09, 2008, 17:12:26 »
Sympatisk kar, denne Robbo'en vår.
Og YEP har visst fått med seg denne Kvisvik-sammenligningen vår :)

LEEDS UNITED: My best is yet to come vows Robbo

Published Date: 09 September 2008
By Phil Hay & friends

In the wake of Leeds United's 1-1 draw at Yeovil Town last month, Andy Robinson wore the look of a man who knew he was for the chop.
Denied a victory by a dubious second-half penalty, United's players were less than complementary about the decision-making of the match referee Dean Whitestone.

Robinson, however, kept his criticism of the official brief: "I'm not exactly happy with my own performance," he said honestly.

It was a recurring thought for the winger during the first month of the season, and Gary McAllister seemed to agree.

Before last weekend's match against Bristol Rovers, Robinson was dropped from Leeds' starting line-up and left out of the squad altogether, an unceremonious demotion for one of last season's League One champions.

But McAllister's attempt to shake more quality from Robinson worked perfectly and, after dictating United's victory over Bradford City in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy last week, he produced a dazzling cameo as a substitute in Saturday's 5-2 defeat of Crewe, capped by the pick of a collection of sublime goals.

"As a manager, you have to explain to players why they're not in the starting XI but also tell them that they've still got a big part to play," McAllister said.

"Sometimes that falls on deaf ears but everyone who came off the bench (against Crewe) affected the game."

Robinson believes his improvement is directly linked to the slow-down in his personal life which followed the busiest summer he has ever experienced.

The 28-year-old accepted his free transfer from Swansea City to Leeds at the very end of last season and departed immediately for the stag-do which preceded his summer wedding in Las Vegas.

After his honeymoon, Robinson then embarked on a house-hunting exercise as he planned his move north from Wales and the strain of a head-spinning summer has only now subsided.

Still, he admits, his immediate contribution to this season was thoroughly deserving of the axe.

"I had a good pre-season and I seemed to impress a few people, which is what I'm here to do," Robinson said. "The gaffer brought me in to make an impact but in the first couple of league games I let myself down with my performances.

"We were all pretty unhappy with the referee at Yeovil, but I couldn't have said honestly that I performed properly either. You've got to be honest with yourself and I knew I was below par. For whatever reason, I wasn't as focused as I should have been.

"I've done the three most stressful things a footballer can do in his life – I got married, moved house and joined a new club – in the space of six weeks. I'm settling in now and that'll make a big difference to me.

"The first few games weren't me at my best, but there's only so many times you can come out and tell people that there's more to come. Sooner or later you've got to start turning it on, and the last couple of games have been better.

"I'm a confident guy and people will see the best of me this season.
"I've had a little dip, no question, but it's early days in my Leeds United career. I'm not going to beat myself up at this stage but I had to improve.
"The manager gave me a kick up the backside and I'm big enough to take that. I've played at this level long enough to know that if you don't deserve a place in the team then you don't get one, and that was the case with me."

Timid though his early outings may have been, Robinson's manipulation of a weak Crewe side was a masterful exhibition of the quality which Swansea relied on heavily last season.

His first touch of the ball whipped over an inviting cross which Jermaine Beckford dispatched with a header, and he struck the crossbar with one shot before beating Steve Collis, Crewe's goalkeeper, with another.

Robinson's celebration after the goal appeared to poke fun at recent questions about his fitness, brought on by the shape and size of a player whose stocky physique is unconventional for a professional footballer.
"I know people compare me to the famous Fredrikstad-player Ray Kvisvik. As much as that is flattering, I try to keep my feet on the ground. And my house to myself", he said in amusement.

Asked about Robinson's condition, McAllister said: "He's a fit guy, and he's among the sharpest in the first five yards.

"He is pigeon-chested but he can play. As much as he won the league last season with a team from a big city, coming up here was something else. The expectancy may be greater. But in the past few weeks he's been coming back."

McAllister has no motivation for changing his starting line-up at Swindon Town on Saturday, save to replace the suspended Lubomir Michalik in the centre of defence, but Robinson is at least one player who will force him to consider his individual selections carefully this weekend.

Robinson said: "The whole team was buzzing on Saturday and you could see that there was a spring in the step of every player.

"I think it's been coming because our last few performances have been good.

"I felt it was a matter of time before we spanked someone and Crewe were on the other end of it.

"We should be able to do that to most teams in the league but the biggest thing for us is going to be grinding out the results in the games where we have to roll our sleeves up.

"It's nice to turn on the style, but it can be a case of horses for courses sometimes – when you're forced to fight. You've got to be willing to do that.

"It's a squad game and the lads who came on wanted to do well, and I'm sure the manager will be happy about that.

"All I can do is to make an impact – to come on and influence the match in the way I did against Crewe. It shows I want to be picked."

« Siste redigering: September 09, 2008, 17:16:00 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

berlin

« Svar #77 på: September 09, 2008, 17:43:21 »
Sympatisk kar, denne Robbo'en vår.
Og YEP har visst fått med seg denne Kvisvik-sammenligningen vår :)

LEEDS UNITED: My best is yet to come vows Robbo

Published Date: 09 September 2008
By Phil Hay & friends

"I know people compare me to the famous Fredrikstad-player Ray Kvisvik. As much as that is flattering, I try to keep my feet on the ground. And my house to myself", he said in amusement.

Engelsken din er ikke så værst, Asbjørn!  ;D Men du lurer ikke meg, rustet med knivskarpe øye, og og og......
Forøvrig er din sammenligning ikke ueffen. I den grad norsk fotball interesserer meg, er Raymond Kvisvik en attraksjon på fotballbanen, i blant. Han har jo vært i Brann også, men er nok østfolding through and through.

Vel, knall innlegg Asbie, du skal ha for forsøket!  ;D  :)
« Siste redigering: September 09, 2008, 18:53:21 av berlin »

berlin

« Svar #78 på: September 09, 2008, 17:46:39 »
....og så er jeg veldig lei meg for at jeg avslørte deg, da blir det jo ingen:

Jøss og jøss, erre muli?

Men det kan jo være at forumdeltagerne generelt ikke hadde gått på den.  ::)

pale

« Svar #79 på: September 09, 2008, 18:40:00 »
 ;D ;D ;D

Jeg gikk rett på den.....

i omtrent 10 sekunder. så rullet jeg ned og så Berlin bekrefte det jeg trodde.

Liker å tro at jeg selv var den første som kommenterte likheten med Kvisvik, det er ikke bare utseendemessig de to likner. Men Robbo kan godt ta av 5 kilo i løpet av høsten, så blir han enda bedre.

Bra forsøk Asbjørn :D

berlin

« Svar #80 på: September 09, 2008, 18:54:54 »
...men det aller beste med Phil Hays (ikke Asbjørns) artikkel,
er vel at vi antagelig kan vente oss en del gode kamper fra Robbo.  :)

veteranen

• Gjest
« Svar #81 på: September 09, 2008, 19:28:01 »
berlin, heter din far Pål Bang Hansen?   :o

:D

berlin

« Svar #82 på: September 09, 2008, 20:06:00 »
berlin, heter din far Pål Bang Hansen?   :o

:D

Nei, det er morfar. Farfar heter Arne Nordheim.  ;)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #83 på: September 09, 2008, 22:15:36 »
....og så er jeg veldig lei meg for at jeg avslørte deg, da blir det jo ingen:

Neida du, kjekt at  noen endelig så 'disse morsomhetene mine' :)

Utrolig hva man kan snike med i en liksom-kopiert sak   ;D ;D ;D

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

torivar

• Gjest
« Svar #84 på: September 09, 2008, 22:31:48 »
Kan gå rett inn i Ap i Bergen med slikt. Eller var det FrP, eller.....OFF TOPIC, sorry

Kickthemdown

« Svar #85 på: September 24, 2008, 02:13:39 »
Et herlig mål av Robbo som sendte oss videre i cupen i dag. En aldeles nydelig teknisk utført avslutning. Banens soleklart bestemann ble han også kåret til. Ikke verdens raskeste kant vi har fått tak i men ferdighetene med ball og rykk (første 3 meter ;D) er morsomt å se på!

Gleder meg til fortsettelsen...

Alta-White

Sheridan

« Svar #86 på: September 24, 2008, 07:36:17 »
Robbo er vel oppe i 4 scoringer allerede.
Er en god spiller dette....ingen tvil om det!
Veldig bra av Macca å få fatt i signaturen hans!
« Siste redigering: September 24, 2008, 07:37:57 av Sheridan »

MartinR

• På juniorlaget
  • One time Leeds, Always Leeds
    • MSN Messenger - Reitan96@hotmail.com
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #87 på: Oktober 03, 2008, 13:35:00 »
Andy Robinson ble med på rundens lag i Coca Cola League One etter sin innsats mot Hereford United lørdag.

Den robuste vingen ble som kjent også matchvinner med sin ene scoring i kampen som endte med 1-0 på Elland Road.

Samtidig er Gary McAllister nominert til å bli månedens manager. Utfordrerne er Scunthorpe Uniteds Nigel Adkins, Millwalls Kenny Jackett og Oldhams John Sheridan.

PS! Leeds United har fått en bot av FA pålydende 7500 pund for å ha brukt en ikke lisensiert agent i forbindelse med Anthony Eldings overgang fra Stockport i januar.

Ole Morten Grønningen (01.10.08)

Promotion 2010

« Svar #88 på: Mars 10, 2010, 15:33:12 »
Andy Robinson still in Leeds United plans - Grayson 

Robinson moved to Leeds from Swansea in 2008
Leeds United manager Simon Grayson insists Andy Robinson still has a future at the League One club.

The 30-year-old midfielder last played for Leeds in their Johnstone's Paint Trophy win over Grimsby in November.

"Robbo is still part of our plans, but other players are ahead of him now," Grayson told BBC Radio Leeds.

"He still has an opportunity to play his part this season. But he's been bypassed by other players and that happens in football."

Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Jon R

« Svar #89 på: Mars 10, 2010, 21:01:13 »
Out!
Jon R.