Skrevet av Emne: PATETISKE EX-EIERE - GFH Capital  (Lest 603629 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Dennis

Sv: NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1470 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:15:46 »
Ingen avsløringer i dag. Akkurat samme hva vi har hørt om den kommende takeoveren.

'Better not to put deadline on these things'

På spørsmål om vi er filthy rich enda svarer han litt kryptisk: 'haha. Good question'
« Siste redigering: Desember 19, 2013, 19:18:58 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

asLeeds

« Svar #1471 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:16:36 »
bla,bla,bla,... røper fint lite.
DALHEIM WHITES

Rudi G.

• Gjest
« Svar #1472 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:18:19 »
BBC Radio Leeds ‏@BBCLeeds  1m  
#lufc DH on investment: " The management will stay the same. @salahnooruddin will remain as chairman. We will have continuity."

BBC Radio Leeds ‏@BBCLeeds  now  
#lufc DH On the identity of the consortium "Confidentiality clauses mean I can't confirm or deny who will be involved."

BBC Radio Leeds ‏@BBCLeeds  54s  
#lufc DH "The approval from the Football League is something which is ongoing."

BBC Radio Leeds ‏@BBCLeeds  11s 
#lufc DH on buying Elland Road:"We've said from day one we want the stadium to be part of the club. There's work needs doing on it."

« Siste redigering: Desember 19, 2013, 19:26:39 av Rudi G. »

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1473 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:22:56 »
...og han lot være å benekte at Red Bull er involvert   ::)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1474 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:24:39 »
Last year we said we wanted to do it now we are in the process of doing it.

When asked about buying back Elland Road
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #1475 på: Desember 19, 2013, 19:37:19 »
oh dear
 he just said that he and salem used to laugh at all the stories that were flying around when gfh bought the club, including   `they bought it to sell on`

he just cant stop, can he?
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1476 på: Desember 19, 2013, 21:51:33 »
Last year we said we wanted to do it now we are in the process of doing it.

When asked about buying back Elland Road

:)

Viktig!
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1477 på: Desember 19, 2013, 21:54:23 »
Ingen avsløringer i dag. Akkurat samme hva vi har hørt om den kommende takeoveren.

'Better not to put deadline on these things'

På spørsmål om vi er filthy rich enda svarer han litt kryptisk: 'haha. Good question'

http://roblufc.org/2013/12/19/that-david-haigh-leeds-utd-interview-summed-up-by-rob-atkinson/?

;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Kato

« Svar #1478 på: Desember 20, 2013, 08:35:44 »
Stille på en dag det skulle være takeover. What else is new?

Dennis

« Svar #1479 på: Desember 20, 2013, 09:33:24 »

Kanskje er det 21. - ettårsdagen - som er dagen for take over? Mulig det kan er forhåpningene, men noe sier meg at gårsdagen var litt erting fra Haigh. Han kan umulig ha gått glipp av forventningene som ble bygget opp i forkant av intervjuet; de fleste antok det var en stor nyhet som kom. Hvorfor ble f.eks. Seb Caroles intervju flyttet pga gårsdagens "recap" av GFHCs år som Leedseiere?

Det var i det hele ganske intetsigende. Dersom de slashet forventningene i går, for å lansere en stor nyhet i morra, derimot... ;)

Så skal det sies at det mest sannsynlig var akkurat det, det fremstod som.
Marching on together!

Annesj

« Svar #1480 på: Desember 20, 2013, 09:51:42 »
Eller at ting ser ut til å drøye  ::)
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Bjorn

« Svar #1481 på: Desember 20, 2013, 10:39:06 »
Pøh.. Hvem sa det skulle være en takeover? Sladderpressen klarer å skape forventinger uten grunn. En dag skjer det sikkert. Når.. who knows? Gidder ikke være skuffa pga at det ikke har skjedd noe av serdeles grunn til begeistring.
Marching On! 4276

Cherry

« Svar #1482 på: Desember 20, 2013, 12:33:03 »
..."SATURDAY will be rockin`at Elland Road "...var det ikke?

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1483 på: Desember 20, 2013, 15:03:35 »
Mye godt fra GFH det siste året! Båndene mellom fansen og klubben er styrket!

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/exc0271rh1lh1xfa5qia03ezp/title/a-year-of-progress

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1484 på: Desember 21, 2013, 01:08:50 »
Mer nyheter.

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=342485

Not a selling club anymore!  ;)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

baste

« Svar #1485 på: Desember 21, 2013, 08:07:03 »
Vi ser vel alle at det går i riktig retning. Vi forlenget med McCormack, kjøpt spillere og behold de unge frammadstormede spilleren, som BYRAM.

Ønska mæ ei HVIT JUL - Marching on together

- selv om det e 5 pluss og regn oppi nord  ;D

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1486 på: Desember 21, 2013, 10:13:13 »
http://m.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-positives-far-outweigh-any-negatives-of-gfh-s-year-at-whites-hay-1-6329880

Leeds United: Positives far outweigh any negatives of GFH’s year at Whites - Hay Published: 21 December 2013 David Haigh chats to manager Brian McDermott. 5 comments By Phil Hay On this day in 2012, Shaun Harvey sat between David Haigh and Salem Patel and announced that Leeds United had officially been sold by Ken Bates to GFH Capital. Bates himself was nowhere to be seen. “This press conference is about the club going forward,” Harvey said. “We want the focus to be on the future, rather than anything else.” And so the clock began to tick on the old regime. It ran out on Bates when he was sacked as president in July and to an extent it will run out on GFH Capital when the company realigns itself as a minority shareholder behind a consortium led by Haigh. How history remembers this year of ownership depends on how Leeds move forward under Haigh and whether the past 12 months come to be seen as a conduit for future prosperity. But here are the reasons why United are better off for the takeover of 2012: The Manager Brian McDermott would tell you that he suffers from an image problem. Turn on lights, cameras and dictaphones and his light-hearted manner concedes to cautious, serious reflection. But the job at Leeds has become his life. “I love coming to work,” he told us a couple of weeks ago. “I can’t wait to get here in the morning.” It shows. You don’t hear an unhappy voice at Thorp Arch these days and the only player to have stirred the pot – Ryan Hall – was out on his ear last month. McDermott’s sharp, committed, tactically aware and built with big enough shoulders to carry United. If his record’s anything to go by, the second half of this season should be fun. Keeping Ross McCormack Would Leeds pre-GFH Capital have prevented Middlesbrough from seducing McCormack? The more pertinent question is whether they would have negated Boro’s bids by offering the Scot a new contract. There were arguments for refusing to improve his terms – the fact that United had done so a year earlier and his mixed form last season – and you can almost hear Bates making those noises. But much as McCormack wanted to stay, it was the commitment of four more years that stopped the situation from getting out of hand. The result? Seventeen goals and counting. Investment does pay. Contracts Not only McCormack’s but the extension given to Sam Byram in January and the three-year deal agreed with Alex Mowatt last month. Negotiations get done. The cynic in you says that contracts at Elland Road only maximise selling value but the club did not mess around when Cardiff enquired about Byram in April. They quoted £8m and Cardiff never phoned back. There was, of course, Luciano Becchio who United opted to sell instead of chain down. But to play devil’s advocate, McCormack’s best two seasons at Leeds have been years in which Becchio was either bit-part or absent altogether. Perhaps United nurtured one striker by flogging another. Infrastructure There isn’t a person at Elland Road who would pretend that improving Thorp Arch, implementing a full Prozone package and appointing a dedicated chief scout were ideas of the board. The suggestions came from McDermott. But Leeds put the money up and allowed their footballing operation to join the 21st century. It’s all very well saying Thorp Arch was state-of-the-art when it opened in 2002. So were Mini-Disc players back then. The purge of senior staff Bridges between Bates and sections of Leeds’ support went up in flames years ago. Many tarred Harvey with Bates’ brush and an Ofcom ruling against Yorkshire Radio this week criticised United’s former chief executive in dispatches. Another established figure, technical director Gwyn Williams, had his influence called into question by both Simon Grayson and Neil Warnock. United could end up paying heavily for sacking Bates and Williams – both of those cases are headed for court – but it has done GFH Capital good to cure old wounds and be seen as their own men. As McDermott said on Tuesday: “The past has been dwelt on too much here.” Crowds Last season’s average at Elland Road: 21,572. This season’s average at Elland Road: 25,510. You’ll find comparable increases among the away attendances too. Close attention to ticket prices and initiatives has made a difference and Leeds no longer give the impression that they’re happy to settle for a break-even figure at home. The promotion before the game against Wigan on December 4 (a free ticket for every season-ticket holder) is as good an offer as you’ll see – an open invite which pays due regard to those who pay to be there every week. Supporter engagement Leeds’ matchday programme now features columns from the Leeds United Supporters’ Club and Right in the Gary Kellys, an online blog. United are finally communicating with the Supporters Trust at a high level too. Certain clubs can get away with keeping fans at arm’s length but not Leeds, and the existing board realised that long ago. At this rate they’ll be editing The Square Ball next... Community Outreach This isn’t a new phenomenon but it’s intensified in the past 12 months. Help for the homeless, Taking it to the Kids, and now there’s the fight against homophobia – an issue which too few clubs are brave enough to tackle. Even the PFA was unable to persuade any of its members to appear in an anti-homophobia video produced by the FA three years ago. Never let it be said that United lack a conscience.

+ denne post'en:
 gorlovka white  Certainly has been a big improvement at the club since the new owners took over...in every aspect that you look at. Much praise has to be directed at the manager in BM....in how a football club should be run.I recall Wilkinson in the programme notes when Harry Kewell was being given his first start with a few others...Wilko....please do not expect too much from these youngsters...they play a different game to the 1st team....yes they did Wilko...the youngsters play a passing game instead of hoof ball. We is them days where equal to Man U....but the difference was...that in all of their teams...they played the same system, thus they could just walk in to the side....we had different methods in our teams....thus MAN U are where they are now, and we where we are,BM understands all of this...why he is PRICELESS as a manager.
Min første Leeds-kamp:

sportcarl1

« Svar #1487 på: Desember 21, 2013, 13:55:19 »
måste väl kunna de dem väl godkännt, går väl med små steg åt rätt håll inom alla områden

Jon R

NYE EIERE - GFH Capital
« Svar #1488 på: Desember 21, 2013, 14:40:42 »
Kapitalistene i GHF bygger KLUBB på en imponerende måte.

Stein på stein, godt assistert av Brian Mc Dermott.
Jon R.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1489 på: Desember 21, 2013, 18:44:40 »
Ett år med GFH Capital - det var denne dagen Haigh gledet seg sånn til!

Tabellen er slik:
Sitat

1   Burnley   21   12   7   2   33   15   18   43
2   Queens Park Rangers   21   12   6   3   24   11   13   42

3   Leicester City   21   13   3   5   33   22   11   42
4   Derby County   21   12   4   5   45   27   18   40
5   Leeds United   21   10   4   7   32   23   9   34
6   Reading   21   9   7   5   30   24   6   34

7   Nottingham Forest   21   8   9   4   29   22   7   33
8   Brighton and Hove Albion   21   8   8   5   25   18   7   32
9   Ipswich Town   21   8   7   6   31   25   6   31
10   Blackpool   21   8   7   6   24   25   -1   31
11   Blackburn Rovers   21   8   6   7   26   24   2   30
12   Wigan Athletic   20   8   4   8   24   23   1   28
13   Huddersfield Town   21   7   6   8   25   24   1   27
14   Watford   21   6   8   7   31   29   2   26
15   AFC Bournemouth   21   7   4   10   26   39   -13   25
16   Birmingham City   21   6   6   9   26   26   0   24
17   Bolton Wanderers   21   5   8   8   23   27   -4   23
18   Millwall   20   5   6   9   25   40   -15   21
19   Middlesbrough   20   4   8   8   30   31   -1   20
20   Doncaster Rovers   21   5   5   11   18   37   -19   20
21   Charlton Athletic   21   4   7   10   17   26   -9   19

22   Sheffield Wednesday   20   3   8   9   22   31   -9   17
23   Yeovil Town   21   4   5   12   17   28   -11   17
24   Barnsley   21   3   7   11   19   38   -19   16

Tre plasser opp i fra i fjor på denne tiden! Ganske lik poengsum!

Vi kan ikke si at slike kamper tapte vi før. Vi gjør det i stort monn fortsatt - hele 7 tap hittil denne sesongen!

Hvor går vi nå?

Penger
Spillere
Penger

::)
Min første Leeds-kamp:

Cherry

« Svar #1490 på: Desember 21, 2013, 21:39:52 »
Vi går videre i riktig retning..... That's it!!!

Dette lover bra... Takeover tror jeg på....og den er nær forestående....da blir d utrolig nok nye spillere i januar!!!
"Overleve/ få poeng " i 2 bortekamper nå....

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1491 på: Desember 22, 2013, 20:06:54 »
GFH kjøper eiendomskompleks i London!

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/unit-of-bahrain-s-gfh-buys-london-residential-property-532027.html?#.Urc3q_TuIZk

GFH Capital has undertaken and structured investments of more than $3 billion in over 40 companies and across 25 countries.

Min første Leeds-kamp:

Promotion 2010

« Svar #1492 på: Desember 23, 2013, 20:48:24 »
Min første Leeds-kamp:

auren

"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1494 på: Januar 02, 2014, 21:54:35 »
Har en dårlig følelse med denne takeoversagaen :(
Det skrives at Haigh og hans kumpaner skal få igjennom dealen i januar...vel, da får vi se om det skjer...og hva som kommer inn...skal vi ha en mulighet denne sesongen eller neste må det investeres i PL kvalitet på 2-3 plasser i laget. Forventer egentlig ingenting....de 10 siste årene har jo bare vært en skuffelse >:(

Bromancer

« Svar #1495 på: Januar 03, 2014, 08:14:49 »
YEP:

McDermott met with Haigh at Elland Road on Wednesday and received fresh assurances about the funds available to him. Those involved in the takeover say money is being offered to McDermott regardless of the wait for completion and claim the incoming consortium are already exerting influence having put some £6m into Leeds before the turn of the year.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-full-steam-ahead-for-transfers-1-6348807
« Siste redigering: Januar 03, 2014, 08:39:34 av Bromancer »

DenHviteYeboah

« Svar #1496 på: Januar 03, 2014, 15:45:47 »
YEP:

McDermott met with Haigh at Elland Road on Wednesday and received fresh assurances about the funds available to him. Those involved in the takeover say money is being offered to McDermott regardless of the wait for completion and claim the incoming consortium are already exerting influence having put some £6m into Leeds before the turn of the year.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leeds-united-full-steam-ahead-for-transfers-1-6348807
Fra teamtalk:
You couldn't pick a worse time to take over a football club! what with chritsmas/new year and the flippin' January transfer window. It would seem the only delay now is with the feckless football league who are now dragging their heels on sanctioning the takeover. Money for transfers is promised but don't be fooled by the figure of 6 million because it seems like that was earmarked for 'operating costs' and probably wont be available for transfers.Just who is available and for how much remains to be seen. Should be an interesting month ahead...

sportcarl1

« Svar #1497 på: Januar 03, 2014, 16:03:27 »

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/unit-of-bahrain-s-gfh-buys-london-residential-property-532027.html?#.Urc3q_TuIZk

GFH Capital has undertaken and structured investments of more than $3 billion in over 40 companies and across 25 countries.

hade varit trevligt om de hade kunnat köpa tbx ER och TA, men det är kanske inte lika viktigt för GFH

berlin

« Svar #1498 på: Januar 03, 2014, 17:17:45 »

hade varit trevligt om de hade kunnat köpa tbx ER och TA, men det är kanske inte lika viktigt för GFH

Joda, det hadde så klart vært bra.

Men jeg tenker som så:

- Invester i spillere i stedet, slik at vi rykker opp.
- Et opprykk genererer enormt med inntekter. Da kan man vurdere hvor mye som skal brukes
på ytterligere forsterkninger vs ER og TA.

Det ser jo vitterlig ikke ut som vi kan få i både pose (spillere) og sekk (eiendom TA/ER)  nå,
knapt nok i en lite pose.  ???

Gufrias

« Svar #1499 på: Januar 03, 2014, 18:49:22 »

GFH Capital er ikke lik Leeds United. De er bare majoritetsaksjonær.
Hekta på Leeds siden 1974