Skrevet av Emne: Red Bull  (Lest 45272 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Sydhagen

Red Bull
« på: Juli 19, 2013, 08:46:44 »
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Annesj

Sv: Red Bull
« Svar #1 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:29:06 »
Må si det er vrient å takle at Elland Road navnet evt forsvinner og vi evt for RED i stadionnavnet!!  ??? Menneh om dette må til for å få oss opp å frem igjen so be it!
Marching on together
We're gonna see you win (na, na, na, na, na, na)
We are so proud
We shout it out loud
We love you Leeds - Leeds - Leeds

Svend Anders

« Svar #2 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:30:11 »
Neppe tilfeldig:

McDermott ønsker kantspiller.
Red Bull gir deg vinger.

Done deal, garantert.

SA

Leedsfan

« Svar #3 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:32:41 »
Dirty Leeds på Red Bull Road? Det må være snakk om MYE penger..

Det er mye penger i koffein og taurine (+sukker)..
I scored 24 goals helping my side win promotion back to the Premier League aged just 22. Then in my first season in the top flight I had bagged an impressive 15 goals by the end of January. My form earned me an England call-up. Am I a £35m striker? No. I am Michael Ricketts, February 2002.

Torpe-do

« Svar #4 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:34:38 »
Neppe tilfeldig:

Red Bull gir deg vinger.

Done deal, garantert.

SA

Hehe  ;D

Sydhagen

« Svar #5 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:39:26 »
Har ingen problemer med Elland Road RB Arena og Red Bull på drakten.
Men dette BØR gi store summer til klubben!
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

Sydhagen

« Svar #6 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:40:26 »
Neppe tilfeldig:

Red Bull gir deg vinger.

Done deal, garantert.

SA

Allways leverer vel også vinger..?

Killa

« Svar #7 på: Juli 19, 2013, 09:42:52 »
Neppe tilfeldig:

Red Bull gir deg vinger.

Done deal, garantert.

SA

Allways leverer vel også vinger..?
Hva med Vingreiser....?  ;)

Woody

« Svar #8 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:03:26 »
Må si det er vrient å takle at Elland Road navnet evt forsvinner og vi evt for RED i stadionnavnet!!  ??? Menneh om dette må til for å få oss opp å frem igjen so be it!
Er redd det er sånne kameler vi må svelge om vi vil fortest mulig ut av denne divisjonen,og regner med det er store penger vi snakker om.Om dette blir realitet så er det snakk om i X antall,det er ikkje for ever så heilsvart er det uansett ikkje.MOT
LIFE IS LEEDS

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #9 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:07:09 »
Hmm, kjenner at jeg blir over-skeeeptisk...

The Square Ball Week: No Bull

When they report, as they have this morning, about a shirt sponsorship deal with Red Bull, possibly leading to a sale to the same of the stadium naming rights, the Yorkshire Evening Post are talking about something that doesn’t really exist. Red Bull don’t do ‘sponsorships.’

Paul Robinson’s story must be based on some solid info: the YEP “understands top-level discussions have started between club and company about a possible shirt sponsorship agreement,” but noone is prepared to discuss it on the record; they’ve even gone so far as photographing (or Photoshopping, who can tell anymore?) a can of Red Bull outside the East Stand.

But a “megabucks link-up” with Red Bull would not be a sponsorship, and that’s why Leeds fans should worry. When Red Bull link up with a football club, they don’t just settle for a name on a shirt or a token stadium name change that all the fans ignore anyway. They engulf everything about a club and its history that isn’t Red Bull branded and they destroy it.

That isn’t hyperbole. The Leeds United blog The Beaten Generation has followed the Austria Salzburg story since 2005, when the fans of the club, founded in 1933, were kicking back against Red Bull’s takeover of their side. Red Bull bought one of the most famous teams in Austria, and didn’t just change the name (‘Red Bull Salzburg’), but changed the shirt colours from purple and white - the fans’ beloved violett-weiss - to Red Bull’s corporate red and blue. Solidarity protests were held by fans across Europe, and stock PR letters were sent to fans who contacted Red Bull to complain.

It’s worth going over some of the key points of that 2005 letter to learn about Red Bull’s attitude toward the beautiful game:

“concept was based on Red Bull’s overall approach to sport: Red Bull is not a sponsor in the traditional sense; it never was and never will be. Red Bull contributes its own ideas and concepts to all projects to which it is committed.

“Traditions are part of sport. But every tradition needs to grow. This takes time. Nobody can, nobody should buy themselves a tradition … Since the start of this season we have been working at creating a new tradition. This tradition cannot and will not be separated from the history of football in Salzburg. But this new tradition is not purple, because purple is not the colour of Red Bull.

“fans are not owners; they do not carry any responsibility for the future. Therefore they have the right to be consulted, but not to make decisions. Some fans have trouble understanding this.

“99% of the fans of the ‘old’ club are also fans of Red Bull Salzburg … They realise that Red Bull has its own tradition, its own history and its own approach to football.”

There’s much more in that vein. In short, Red Bull aren’t interested in your tradition, but in theirs; they don’t sponsor, they takeover. The fan-written Austria Salzburg history says, “Red Bull Salzburg made it very obvious that it saw itself as a completely new entity, with quote: ‘no history and no records’, and no longer wished to be associated with SV Austria Salzburg in any way – other than the fact that the club had served as a means of obtaining the licence to play Bundesliga football.”

The proof of this is in the names of the clubs with which, like the one apparently proposed with Leeds, they have ‘linked-up’: Red Bull Salzburg, Red Bull New York, Red Bull Leipzig, Red Bull Brasil, Red Bull Ghana. You might like to do an image search on those names and see how much individuality and tradition can be found at those clubs.

At Salzburg, the situation got severe. Fans wearing the old colours of violett-weiss were banned from the stadium, and, seeing no future in a club that had no regard for its fans or for its past, a new Austria Salzburg club was formed in the Austrian Fourth Division, proudly wearing purple and white. TBG went over there in the early days to see what the new club was all about, concluding that the new Austria Salzburg was “on a long and winding road, but in the sheer energy stakes neither Red Bull nor its millions could ever hope to catch them.” Despite the tragic death of a fan on an early away trip and a fire that destroyed the main stand in their first home, the Viollett-Weiss have overcome the obstacles to be promoted as champions four times on their march back up through the Austrian league system. Red Bull Salzburg, meanwhile, despite being backed by fizzy drink millions, and despite hiring Giovanni Trapattoni and Lothar Matthäus to manage them, have failed to make any impact on the European competitions Red Bull set out to dominate.

The bizarre thing about the Leeds situation is that, after taking over in December and finally getting rid of the Batesatross round their neck less than a month ago, GFHC have been getting a lot of things right in terms of reintegrating our club with our city. Bates withdrew the whole LUFC operation behind closed doors - no city centre retail shop, no Leeds shirts for sale in Leeds sport shops, no advertising in the city, no role for BBC Leeds, no involvement with fans - and United have gone a long way to fixing those things this summer. BBC Radio are back, adverts are going up round the city - not quite on this Photoshopped scale, but they are there - and the away kit treasure hunt, while cheesy, links the shirt to the local geography, it ties the club and the city and the community together. These are all good things. But they only work in the context of the tradition of the club as it stands. “Red Bull has its own tradition, its own history,” as the PR letter said, and that’s not a tradition or a history that has anything to do with the city of Leeds.

Money can’t buy you happiness, and it can’t buy you success. It also can’t buy a soul. But while soul and success and happiness can’t be bought, they can certainly be sold. Check again Red Bull’s ‘concept’: “Red Bull is not a sponsor in the traditional sense; it never was and never will be.” Read what they did to Austria Salzburg, and switch the names around: “Red Bull Leeds made it very obvious that it saw itself as a completely new entity, with quote: ‘no history and no records’, and no longer wished to be associated with Leeds United AFC in any way – other than the fact that the club had served as a means of obtaining the licence to play Championship football.”

That’s the danger, and if managing director David Haigh - the committed Red Bull fanatic whose “have well-placed contacts” at the company are presumed to be driving this - really does understand what it is to be a Leeds fan, and have great passion for the club, and isn’t just draping himself in a scarf to seem like one of us until he makes a profit, then he should understand what is truly at stake here. The problem is that there is no way of knowing if David Haigh’s understanding of football and its culture extends beyond a few ghostwritten ‘my favourite game’ platitudes and a load of management-speak. For all his enthusiasm Haigh is a business person and not a football person, and it may take some football people to prevent his selling our club out. People like us, the fans.

A shirt sponsorship is one thing; a stadium name change is another. But complete erasure of a football club’s history and tradition is what Red Bull do, and I don’t know why any Leeds fan would welcome that.
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2013, 11:09:51 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Bolsen

« Svar #10 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:38:10 »
Vet ikke hvordan jeg skal ta disse nyhetene men. Fant denne på Twitter om red bull å fotball.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LBn7acFVM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQ5LBn7acFVM

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #11 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:41:04 »
...denne ble twitret for noen uker siden

The Peacocks‏@thepeacockslufc2m
RedBull willing to invest £30m and buy back ER and TA. Stadium will be named to RedBull Arena. Money will also be spent on players. #lufc

...det blir også skrevet at 'de andre Red Bull-klubbene' eies av Red Bull.
De eier ikke Leeds....

(får håpe det er en sterk nok forskjell til at man 'bare' endrer stadionnavn (kosmetisk)...   ::)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

SveinArve

« Svar #12 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:44:37 »
Ã… forandre navnet på Elland Road til Red Bull Arena eller Red Bull Road eller hva det måtte være har jeg ingenting i mot, hvis dette er snakk om store penger.
Draktsponsor med Red Bull på fronten av drakta, trur eg blir stilig, MEN 

det jeg frykter er at draktfargen blir forandra til f.eks blått, rødt, grått og lignende. DA er jeg heilt i mot heile avtalen.
Leeds skal være helhvitt!!
------------------------------
Proud member of LUSCOS

http://www.skarbovikfotball.blogspot.com

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #13 på: Juli 19, 2013, 11:54:43 »
...denne ble twitret for noen uker siden

The Peacocks‏@thepeacockslufc2m
RedBull willing to invest £30m and buy back ER and TA. Stadium will be named to RedBull Arena. Money will also be spent on players. #lufc

...det blir også skrevet at 'de andre Red Bull-klubbene' eies av Red Bull.
De eier ikke Leeds....

(får håpe det er en sterk nok forskjell til at man 'bare' endrer stadionnavn (kosmetisk)...   ::)

The Peacocks‏@thepeacockslufc12m
The name rights for ER is a 5 year deal. They'll invest £10m per year. Info from a friend of @Ellam9 he got the deal right wks ago! #lufc
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2013, 12:01:11 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Promotion 2010

« Svar #14 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:02:23 »
19/07/2013 10:05 AM BST Rate: (10 | 0) tykemaster  Leeds United is a globally recognized brand and like all big teams with ambition we need to align ourselves with these huge companies. It,s the way football is going.We either get on the bus and go with it or we end up like sheffield wednesday festering away in the lower leagues bemoaning our plight and growing more bitter towards our more stylish,modern,dynamic and forward thinking neighbours. Good move if it comes off. GFH you are slowly winning fans back. More of the same please,but credit where it,s due you,re going in the right direction now.Looking forward to watching a team we can be proud of.My 7 year old boy wants to wear his Leeds shirt with pride when he,s playing at school with all the man u,chelsea,man city sheep whose parents don,t know any better.MOT.
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Hallgeir *

« Svar #15 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:05:33 »
Det må da finnes andre enn Red Bull som er interessert i å skyte inn penger/overta eierskapet av Leeds. Særdeles skeptisk til RB når jeg leser hvordan de turer fram ellers.

Jeg sier nei til rasering av alt hva klubben står for. Røde drakter.....Jeg gremmes! Her må supporterne sette foten ned.

« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2013, 12:21:51 av Hallgeir * »
Super Leeds since 1968

Woody

« Svar #16 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:30:17 »
Det må da finnes andre enn Red Bull som er interessert i å skyte inn penger/overta eierskapet av Leeds. Særdeles skeptisk til RB når jeg leser hvordan de turer fram ellers.

Jeg sier nei til rasering av alt hva klubben står for. Røde drakter.....Jeg gremmes! Her må supporterne sette foten ned.

Er nok ikkje mange somvil putte inn beløp som  red bull har gjort i andre klubbar,men Leeds skal være heilkvitt JA.AMEN
LIFE IS LEEDS

fmtj

• Lorimer
  • Vi har kvittet oss med mange spillere nÃ¥...
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #17 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:30:59 »
Red Bull Arena......Bullshit...... >:(!! Dette liker jeg ikke veldig godt altså....hva vil det innebære ???
Yeboahs vitne

Blank_File

« Svar #18 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:41:52 »
10 CL finaler på rad kan ikke erstatte sjela til Leeds United. Hvis dette blir et nytt Salzburg prosjekt så vet jeg ikke hva jeg gjør...

ibster

« Svar #19 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:50:46 »
De kommer ikke til å eie Leeds, og får således ikke bestemme draktfarger eller klubbnavn. Stadionnavn derimot....

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #20 på: Juli 19, 2013, 12:52:44 »
...hvis dette dreier seg om en 5 årsavtale blir det neppe de mest dramatiske endringene...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

martind

« Svar #21 på: Juli 19, 2013, 13:15:42 »
Jeg har mer trua på at Red Bull ønsker å kjøpe seg inn i Leeds for å kunne endre navnet sitt til White Bull! D
MOT!! We are Leeds!

Tobbe9210

« Svar #22 på: Juli 19, 2013, 13:38:39 »
Jeg ble redd da jeg så videoen fra Salzburg. Likhetene er store.

En klubb i økonomiske problemer, og Red Bull kom inn som sponsor med friske penger for å redde klubben. Etterhvert tok Red Bull over mer og mer; endret navnet på klubben, stadion og fargen på draktene. På mange måter startet Red Bull en ny klubb på restene av dem gamle, for å promotere produktene sine... Og gir derfor blanke i klubbens historie, sjel og ikke minst supportere..

Vi vet vel lite enda, men hvis dette er veien det går så vil jeg heller bli i championship i 20 år til..

Noen berolige meg og si at dette ikke blir så ille..
« Siste redigering: Juli 19, 2013, 13:47:22 av Tobbe9210 »
Leksvik whites

Stephenjazz

« Svar #23 på: Juli 19, 2013, 14:08:19 »
Beggars can't be choosers
Det blir aldri umoderne å vinne

Hallgeir *

« Svar #24 på: Juli 19, 2013, 14:26:14 »
Beggars can't be choosers

Det finnes alltid en grense for hvor desperat det går an å bli. Så joda, det er mulig å velge!
Super Leeds since 1968

Blank_File

Sv: Re: Red Bull
« Svar #25 på: Juli 19, 2013, 14:34:58 »
Vi er ikke tiggere, vi har bare hatt det bedre før. Stadion navnet har jeg ikke noe stort problem med, men som det ble sagt her oppe, det stopper neppe der.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #26 på: Juli 19, 2013, 14:49:36 »
Blir vi best i europa. Så OK.  ;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

Hallgeir *

« Svar #27 på: Juli 19, 2013, 14:52:46 »

Det finnes et velkjent begrep for sånt: Prostitusjon.  :P
Super Leeds since 1968

4ever arcticwhite

« Svar #28 på: Juli 19, 2013, 15:40:33 »
Nix. ikke hvis "Red Bull Leeds" blir best i Europa.
Laget mitt heter "Leeds United" og spiller i hvite drakter. Til nød på "Red Bull Arena".
The future's so White I've got to wear shades 8)

Peter7

« Svar #29 på: Juli 19, 2013, 18:05:17 »
Ã… forandre navnet på Elland Road til Red Bull Arena eller Red Bull Road eller hva det måtte være har jeg ingenting i mot, hvis dette er snakk om store penger.
Draktsponsor med Red Bull på fronten av drakta, trur eg blir stilig, MEN 

det jeg frykter er at draktfargen blir forandra til f.eks blått, rødt, grått og lignende. DA er jeg heilt i mot heile avtalen.
Leeds skal være helhvitt!!
Til dels enig, men - det var vel Revie som i sin tid endret draktfargene til helhvitt for å bli lik Real Madrid (og bli like gode også).

Alt har sin tid. :-\
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'