Skrevet av Emne: Leeds United 16/17  (Lest 95905 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Leeds United 16/17
« Svar #270 på: November 05, 2016, 22:11:04 »
Jon Howe
‏@jonhowe1971
I think the most telling fact is that my only problem with this current #LUFC team is Luke Ayling's f**king hair.......

Jennifer'en vår setter ham imidlertid på plass! :D

Jennifer ‏@jenbarlufc  11m
11 minutes ago

@sparkylufc1970 @jonhowe1971 mind you, Prutts was never the same after he sheared his off..
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #271 på: November 05, 2016, 22:14:20 »

Det vi kaller lagfoto:D

- er vel bare O'Kane og Hernandez som mangler av a-lagstroppen, dette
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #272 på: November 05, 2016, 22:15:21 »

Det vi kaller lagfoto:D

- er vel bare O'Kane og Hernandez som mangler av a-lagstroppen, dette
Det beste med det bildet er vel albuen til Doukara hehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

auren

Leeds United 16/17
« Svar #273 på: November 05, 2016, 22:40:43 »
Tror Ayling har en sort truse på seg under Douks albue

Grimes mangler vel også Askbjørn? 15/18 på bildet...

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #274 på: November 05, 2016, 22:45:03 »

Stemmer nok det * 2

:)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

TK20

« Svar #275 på: November 06, 2016, 08:26:32 »

auren
Cooper mangler også. Mowatt var ikke blant de 18.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #276 på: November 06, 2016, 10:40:59 »
Det går an å GLEDE seg til neste kamp! :)

There is a coming together between the fans and the team , they have become one. Pontus Jansson provided the bridge for this and the other players have climbed over it. The goal celebrations at Norwich were supreme fans and players celebrating together as one.

We have 22points from our last 10 games, and next up is Newcastle, who have 25 from their last 10,  the league leaders inside a packed Elland Road. I am absolutely buzzing for this game because I know the new found connection between the fans and a team who are prepared put their bodies on the line for the cause is turning Leeds United into a force that cannot be ignored.

Newcastle will come to Elland Road with a swagger having won their last 7. I saw their fans talking about not winning the title but smashing Reading's 106  points record. They have become cocky and arrogant they think that there is nothing in the championship that they can not easily deal with.

Well the new togetherness of team and fans at Elland Road is going to present them with something they will not see anywhere else. This is a test for Leeds and should we pass it then every Leeds fan should believe.

Elland Road is going to have an atmosphere of giganic proportions against Newcastle, and should we win it will explode in scenes that will stagger the Geordie fans.

It will explode not because we have beaten the Geordies but because it will be full confirmation that Leeds United are back and 30000 crowds will become common place at Elland Road because the players and the fans believe. Once Leeds fans believe in their team they surpass anything in this country with their passionate support.
 - waccoe
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #277 på: November 06, 2016, 11:29:41 »
Det går an å GLEDE seg til neste kamp! :)

There is a coming together between the fans and the team , they have become one. Pontus Jansson provided the bridge for this and the other players have climbed over it. The goal celebrations at Norwich were supreme fans and players celebrating together as one.

We have 22points from our last 10 games, and next up is Newcastle, who have 25 from their last 10,  the league leaders inside a packed Elland Road. I am absolutely buzzing for this game because I know the new found connection between the fans and a team who are prepared put their bodies on the line for the cause is turning Leeds United into a force that cannot be ignored.

Newcastle will come to Elland Road with a swagger having won their last 7. I saw their fans talking about not winning the title but smashing Reading's 106  points record. They have become cocky and arrogant they think that there is nothing in the championship that they can not easily deal with.

Well the new togetherness of team and fans at Elland Road is going to present them with something they will not see anywhere else. This is a test for Leeds and should we pass it then every Leeds fan should believe.

Elland Road is going to have an atmosphere of giganic proportions against Newcastle, and should we win it will explode in scenes that will stagger the Geordie fans.

It will explode not because we have beaten the Geordies but because it will be full confirmation that Leeds United are back and 30000 crowds will become common place at Elland Road because the players and the fans believe. Once Leeds fans believe in their team they surpass anything in this country with their passionate support.
 - waccoe
Brighton will do there usual crumble after xmas so not worried about them!

For me the game against Newcastle is huge but not for the players not for the result its all about the fans and the atmosphere they bring on the day. Players are working there socks off they can just keep doing that. The hardcore support will always do there best now its time for all the casuals to stand up and be counted and have ER absolutely rocking from a half hour before the game to let the players know how much we are enjoying and appreciating what they are bringing to the table. Players should be walking out of that tunnel with there mouths open just staring in disbelief!!

win loose or draw ER has got to be rocking from start to finish and i firmly believe if it is the players will want that week in week out and will find another 10% to ensure they get it!!!
 - waccoe
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Sydhagen

« Svar #278 på: November 06, 2016, 13:57:25 »
Får frysninger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
"Paynter, a striker whose danger factor is akin to a blind sniper, who has no fingers, or a gun."

auren

« Svar #279 på: November 06, 2016, 15:45:56 »
Får frysninger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jepp. En seier her foran et fullpakket Elland Road vil gi en like euforisk følelse som kampene mot Man U og Bristol Rovers sesongen vi rykket opp  :)

auren
« Siste redigering: November 06, 2016, 15:52:45 av auren »
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Xern

« Svar #280 på: November 06, 2016, 22:50:00 »
Et opprykk hadde betydd så mye for meg at jeg tviler på noen hadde klart å forstå det. Ble møtt med store spørsmål om hvorfor jeg likte Leeds, da alle andre likte Manu, Chelsea osv gjennom hele barne og ungdomsskolen - Husker mitt stolteste øyenblikk i 2010 da vi slo Manu så utrolig godt. Har vel aldri gått med så høyt hode noensinne før eller siden  ;D ;D ;D Ã… rykke opp ville gjort at vi var en av de desidert store igjen, og hadde vært en enorm belønning for å begynne å heie på Leeds i 2003(!)  ??? og holdt fast så lenge på tross av ung alder  ;) Er ikke mer enn et år siden jeg tenkte at det var faktisk en reell mulighet for at vi aldri klarer å rykke opp, da det ikke er noen garanti. Og på den tiden ble trenerne sparket i flust, vi hadde for dårlige spillere, en lite sammensveiset spillergruppe, vi nevner i fleng. Det er uten tvil at hele affæren rundt Leeds har blitt utrolig mye lysere på ganske kort tid.

Kan 16/17-sesongen være sesongen hvor det faktisk skjer? :)
« Siste redigering: November 06, 2016, 23:42:41 av Xern... »
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Kontakinte

« Svar #281 på: November 07, 2016, 00:02:14 »
Et opprykk hadde betydd så mye for meg at jeg tviler på noen hadde klart å forstå det. Ble møtt med store spørsmål om hvorfor jeg likte Leeds, da alle andre likte Manu, Chelsea osv gjennom hele barne og ungdomsskolen - Husker mitt stolteste øyenblikk i 2010 da vi slo Manu så utrolig godt. Har vel aldri gått med så høyt hode noensinne før eller siden  ;D ;D ;D Ã… rykke opp ville gjort at vi var en av de desidert store igjen, og hadde vært en enorm belønning for å begynne å heie på Leeds i 2003(!)  ??? og holdt fast så lenge på tross av ung alder  ;) Er ikke mer enn et år siden jeg tenkte at det var faktisk en reell mulighet for at vi aldri klarer å rykke opp, da det ikke er noen garanti. Og på den tiden ble trenerne sparket i flust, vi hadde for dårlige spillere, en lite sammensveiset spillergruppe, vi nevner i fleng. Det er uten tvil at hele affæren rundt Leeds har blitt utrolig mye lysere på ganske kort tid.

Kan 16/17-sesongen være sesongen hvor det faktisk skjer? :)
KOPIERER DEN ;)

Xern

« Svar #282 på: November 07, 2016, 08:44:09 »
 :)
Noen mennesker tror at fotball gjelder liv eller død. Jeg liker ikke den innstillingen. Det er atskillig mer alvorlig enn som så. - Bill Shankly

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #283 på: November 07, 2016, 14:07:15 »
Tjene penger, anyone? :)

Lee Sobot ‏@LeeSobotYEP  · 17m17 minutes ago 
Despite now sitting sixth, Leeds are still as big as 51-10 to finish in the top six (12th in the pecking order with bookies) #lufc #lufclive

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

roaldv

« Svar #284 på: November 07, 2016, 14:52:28 »
Tjene penger, anyone? :)

Lee Sobot ‏@LeeSobotYEP  · 17m17 minutes ago 
Despite now sitting sixth, Leeds are still as big as 51-10 to finish in the top six (12th in the pecking order with bookies) #lufc #lufclive
Kanskje det? Har ikke levert inn Odds eller tippekupong på flere år, da jeg har hatt en lei tendens til å overvurdere Leeds United sine prestasjoner... I helga leverte jeg tipping igjen, og Leeds gikk inn, men røyk selvsagt på Man City.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #285 på: November 07, 2016, 19:02:52 »
Ronaldo Vieira makes revelation about Leeds wonder goal

7th November, 2016, 5:18 PM    By Amir Mir
Ronaldo Vieira has revealed he had practised his winning goal for Leeds against Norwich in training.
The 18-year-old midfielder scored a stunning 25-yard strike in stoppage time as Garry Monk’s side clinched a dramatic 3-2 win at Norwich on Saturday.

Earlier on goals from Pontus Jansson and Chris Wood cancelled out efforts from Robbie Brady and Kyle Lafferty.
Leeds put in a tremendous away performance as they registered 21 shots on goal with Vieira sealing the three points in style.

Now the youngster has revealed what went through his head as he made the significant decision to shoot from long distance in the 91st minute.

“Everyone backed off towards their goal and I had enough space to prepare the strike,” Vieira told the club’s official website. “I asked for the ball at the free-kick and luckily it went in and we got three points, it felt great.

“I have done it a few times in training, we all take time after sessions to practice different things to prepare for each game.”
Vieira has played 13 Championship and EFL Cup games for Leeds this season with his only goal coming at the weekend.

Former Premier League manager Monk has the tough task of guiding the Whites to the top-tier of English football for the first time in 12 years.
They have climbed into play-off spot with 26 points from 16 games and Monk has also guided them to the quarter-final stage of the EFL Cup.

The Yorkshire club have won three wins on the bounce in the league as they will now welcome Championship leaders Newcastle to Elland Road on November 20.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/ronaldo-vieira-reveals-the-reasoning-behind-his-wonder-strike-in-thrilling-leeds-win/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #286 på: November 07, 2016, 19:06:00 »
Alan Shearer delivers Leeds promotion verdict

7th November, 2016, 3:49 PM   By Harvey Byrne
Alan Shearer has said that he’d like Leeds to get promoted to the Championship with former club Newcastle.
The Yorkshire giants are currently sat in sixth place after moving into the play-off spots on Saturday following their late 3-2 win against Norwich.

Now Shearer, who was involved in a question and answer session before Saturday’s Match of the Day has stated that he’d like to see the club promoted.

“Leeds of course, Garry’s got them on a great run there,” started Shearer, as shown on Match of the Day’s Facebook page. “They are one of the biggest club’s down there, their support has supported them through thick and thin, through the good times and of course the bad times. I think if there was one team I’d like to come up with Newcastle it’s Leeds because of the size of the football club.”

Shearer’s former club will take on Leeds after the international break, which will be played in front of a sell out crowd at Elland Road.

The two Championship giants are separated by five places and 11 points currently with Newcastle top of the pile on 37 points and Leeds on 26.
The Toon have won their last eight fixtures in all competitions and they will prove a stern test for Garry Monk’s form side.
http://www.footballinsider247.com/alan-shearer-delivers-leeds-promotion-verdict/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #287 på: November 13, 2016, 11:00:36 »
Landslagspauser kan da brukes til NOE bra. :)

LUTV. Nå har jeg både sett hele Norwichkampen og hørt Thom og Eddie i et ca halvtimes sammendrag av sesongen så langt. Og en haug intervjuer. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #288 på: November 13, 2016, 12:05:39 »
Er likt for alle uansett. Om vi plutselig gjør det håpløst etter en landslagspause er det ikke noen andre å skylde på enn oss selv.

Feologild

• Gjest
« Svar #289 på: November 14, 2016, 13:37:38 »
Basert på de 10 siste kampene så virker det veldig bra.  Men jeg våger ikke å være for optimistiske.

Men om det forsetter slik i de neste 30 kampene så kan vi til og med kanskje også håpe på en andre plass og direkte opprykk. 1 Plassen tar nok Newcastle men jeg tror om det forsetter som nå ut resten av sesongen så burde vi greie en plassering mellom 6 og 2.

Men for å være ærlig med tanke på de siste årene så vil jeg være fornøyd med en topp 10 plassering. Men selvsagt håper jeg på opprykk men jeg vet ikke om jeg helt enda tørr og tro på det.

Xern

« Svar #290 på: November 14, 2016, 15:19:06 »
Det er veldig typisk Leeds å være veldig god før jul, for så å halvveis kollapse i vårperioden. Hadde dessverre ikke forundret meg om vi ikke fikk sikret playoff heller... Men der er gode muligheter, Monk er en veldig god trener.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #291 på: November 16, 2016, 21:46:06 »
GLIMRENDE update fra Hay, on so many fronts her. :)

Leeds United: Bridcutt will not be a shoo-in on his return from injury –
  Phil Hay
 By the end of this week Leeds United hope to have Liam Bridcutt “out on the grass” which, while falling some way short of a return to contention, is a step forward from being in the medical room. This has been an odd period for Bridcutt: so much time spent thrashing out a transfer to Leeds but so little time spent in the team. Souleymane Doukara has played more than him and scratched more of the surface this season.

In theory Bridcutt’s absence – 11 games and counting – should have hurt Leeds and, at some stage, it might. Eunan O’Kane’s return from international duty with a groin strain stretched their squad a little further and it remains to be seen if O’Kane makes Sunday’s match against Newcastle United. The midfielder has not trained this week and while Bridcutt is getting there slowly, he told LUTV on Tuesday that he expected to make a few development-squad appearances before rejoining the fray.

It will reassure Garry Monk to have his captain waiting in the wings. But it must please him more that in spite of Bridcutt’s obvious talent he has not been badly missed. There were spells in certain games – Derby County away in particular – where a bloody-minded attitude would have done Leeds good, but since Bridcutt fractured a metatarsal bone against Blackburn in September, the club’s league record shows six wins, one draw and two defeats.

The sooner Bridcutt is fit the better, and likewise Stuart Dallas, but it says something about Leeds that they are not desperate for help. On the contrary, neither Bridcutt nor Dallas should be presumptuous about playing.

There are reasons why, and Kalvin Phillips and Ronaldo Vieira are two of them.Phillips has come of age in the past few months, a 20-year-old with the physique of an established pro.Vieira is following the tradition at Leeds of academy players making the transition from development-squad football to first-team football look like a doddle. They have the benefit of the guidance offered by a seasoned midfielder like O’Kane, but Monk has evidently allowed both players to think that they are up to the Championship.

That attitude has spread throughout the whole squad. Bridcutt said this week that he singled out Phillips as a promising prospect when he first signed on loan from Sunderland last season. That confidence in him was not altogether shared by others. Phillips played a little under Uwe Rosler and even more sporadically under Steve Evans, peripheral to a team who were extremely up and down.Those 12 months did not do much for his game and, while Monk would never say so publicly, self-assurance among the players he took on in June was more than just a little bruised. People close to Monk say he sensed fragility straight away.It was largely under-estimated until the tension of August underlined it but Leeds have gone over the hill since the win over Blackburn which came at the cost of Bridcutt’s fractured foot.

Players have found form en masse and those lost to injury are being replaced without difficulty. There is no longer any area where Leeds could be described as unduly weak. At any quarter it looks like a venture worth investing in, from on-loan players like Pontus Jansson, Pablo Hernandez and Kyle Bartley through to Monk himself.

Leeds have already arranged a deal to sign Hernandez permanently in January.
For financial reasons it suited Hernandez to join temporarily first. The club are confident that their agreement with Torino to take Jansson full-time is binding and watertight, and the completion of that transfer is paramount; the one deal which, if Leeds failed to finalise it, could bring the season crashing down.

Where Swansea City stand on Bartley’s future is more difficult to say and they cannot discount the possibility that they will be playing in the Championship next year.Swansea tied Bartley to a new contract before releasing him on loan but he is as integral to Monk’s team as the charismatic Jansson. Leeds are strong in the centre of defence precisely because there is no marked weakness between the pair of them.

As for Monk, he has served his apprenticeship if apprenticeship is the right word. Managers start out on probation at Elland Road and not many are standing by the end of it, but United’s head coach is safely through that uncertain window. There is no longer any sense in leaving him on a contract to the end of the season.It would be easy to see his short-term deal in the context of rival clubs trying to poach him with the offer of a job at a higher level but managerial recruitment in the Premier League pays less and less attention to what is happening in the Championship.For a coach like Monk, and others like Gary Rowett, you wonder if the pathway from one league to another exists anymore unless they take a club to promotion themselves, but Monk has earned the commitment of a longer contract at Elland Road.This is more about how much Leeds value him rather than how much other clubs might want him.It is more about nailing colours to the mast.That opinion stands regardless of whether Leeds take anything from Sunday’s meeting with Newcastle It stands regardless of whether Leeds make the play-offs in May.If Monk’s approach isn’t good enough for a top-six finish this season, he and so many of his players look good enough for next season.It is in the club’s interests to show that foresight.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-bridcutt-will-not-be-a-shoo-in-on-his-return-from-injury-hay-1-8241993
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #292 på: November 18, 2016, 23:17:24 »
Slikt LIKER vi å lese: :)

Kalvin Phillips praises efforts of new signings to create close-knit Leeds United squad
Mathew Nash

The midfielder has praised the efforts of four new Leeds players off the pitch.

Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips has been speaking about how the new recruits at Elland Road have been helping gel the team into a more coherent squad.
Phillips has been speaking to LUTV this week about his season with Leeds so far and the upcoming fixture with Newcastle United but also had time to discuss the new signings.

He had this to say about the impact the likes of Pontus Jansson, Kyle Bartley, Eunan O’Kane and Rob Green have had on the unity of the squad:

“I think the introduction of Eunan, Barts, Pontus, Greeny – they have all been massive on like team spirit and stuff like that.
“So every week we are going out and organising things to get the team together.
"I think that has been really important in what we are doing.”

There is no doubt that all four of the players in question have improved Leeds on the pitch but it sounds like they are doing there work off it as well to ensure that Leeds become a tight-knit squad.

In the past the Leeds team has looked like a divided one, especially with some of the signings brought in by maverick owner Massimo Cellino.
But now the team seem united and Phillips is a vital part of it. He has been impressive this season and, with Pablo Hernandez out of action this weekend, the youngster might be asked to play off of Chris Wood this weekend.
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/18/leeds-united-youngster-kalvin-phillips-praises-efforts-of-new-si/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #293 på: November 27, 2016, 00:34:56 »
Laget vant i dag igjen, på bortebane. Likevel, det var mot bunnlaget, og det var mot 10 mann i 3/4 av kampen. Så mange satt igjen med en halvskuffet følelse, likevel.

Det at vi ikke klarte å greit holde inn 2-0 ledelsen vår handler om om mangel på rutine.

Jeg frykter at det er det som kan 'hindre' opprykket vårt i 16/17.

Bortsett fra det er jeg henrykt over å ha en stall med spillere som bare blir bedre... :)

Vi har en keeper som straks blir 37. Erstatteren er 25, Tredjekeeperen er 20. Selv Silvestri har nå begynt å komme i en alder der han ikke er 'en ung keeper' lenger. Jeg er spent på om man ser for seg 'opprykk til førstekeeper' i ham, eller om man vil ut på markedet....
Anyways, der bak har vi bra med rutine.

Den faste fireren vår bak er tre stk på 25 og en på 23. De mest brukte erstatterne er 25/28. Og vi har to 21-åringer som har fått prøvd seg litt.
Alderen tatt i betrakting er det ikke rart at dette som regel er vår mest solide lagdel.

De tre som i dag ble benyttet sentralt i banen hos oss er 26, 23 og 20 (straks 21) år gamle. En 18-åring har også blitt brukt mye nå. Det er IKKE rart at disse varierer mye i prestasjonene, Toppnivået er bra, men det har ikke alltid holdt hele veien. Stallen er bra for vi har to erfarne karer på 31 og 27 som normalt sett vil bidra mye i lagdelen, samt en 25 og to 21-åringer som også kan brukes.
På kantene har vi hatt en 22-åring og en  23-åring for det meste, mens en 25-åring snart er tilbake fra skade.

På topp stoler vi på en 24-åring som blir 25 om en ukes tid, samt kan benytte noen andre 24/25-åringer samt en 23-åring.

DET ER EN UNG STALL. Ikke rart at prestasjonene varierer, også tatt i betraktning at de ikke har spilt sammen særlig lenge.

Det er vel spillere i alderen 25-30 som savnes mest i troppen mht januarvinduet...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Hallgeir *

« Svar #294 på: November 27, 2016, 01:06:49 »
Honnør til Rotherham som kom ut i andre omgang og gikk i krigen med ti mann.

Forundret og noe skuffet over at vi lot dem krige seg til dominans i omgangen. Jeg hadde trodd og håpet på at spillerne kom på banen for å score det tredje målet og drepe kampen. Vi var griseheldige som unngikk 2-2.

Sluttpoeng: Utrolig glad for de tre poengene.  :)
Super Leeds since 1968

Josch

« Svar #295 på: November 27, 2016, 20:15:28 »
Honnør til Rotherham som kom ut i andre omgang og gikk i krigen med ti mann.

Forundret og noe skuffet over at vi lot dem krige seg til dominans i omgangen. Jeg hadde trodd og håpet på at spillerne kom på banen for å score det tredje målet og drepe kampen. Vi var griseheldige som unngikk 2-2.

Sluttpoeng: Utrolig glad for de tre poengene.  :)

Vi har vel egentlig opplevd dette før (engelske og andre  lag), at kamper ser ut til å være avgjort, men så endrer kampbildet seg på en merkelig måte. Leeds-spillerne ville at 2. omg skulle bli en transportetappe. Dette sniker seg inn i hodet og man klarer ikke å gi  100%.

Josch

« Svar #296 på: November 27, 2016, 20:44:11 »
Nå, etter 18 kamper kan vi trygt si at tabellen har "satt seg". Vi er en play off kandidat, slik det ble forespeilet av klubben tidlig på sommeren.  Vi  må kunne si at disse løftene er holdt, det blir satset seriøst denne gang.  Det  beste er vel at Leeds bare har blitt bedre og bedre,  og at vi tåler skader og suspensjoner på gode spillere. Nykommere har slått til, og egne unge har slått an også. Monk (og Cellino) har holdt hodet kaldt selv om vi  åpnet dårlig. Nå må vi supportere bare bli vant til å ligge på play off uke etter uke , selv om dette er litt uvant for oss som er sluteforet.

Flere vanskelige kamper nå inn mot jul mot nøkkelmotstandre. Jansson, Bridcutt og Hernandez er snart klare.  Jeg synes dette ser ganske lyst ut. Kvartfinale på tirsdag! Jeg tror vi må tilbake til høsten 2005/06 for finne en lignende optimisme! Det er mange konstruktive innlegg på forum også. Svartmalingen fra i fjor er borte! :)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #297 på: November 27, 2016, 20:51:40 »
Nå, etter 18 kamper kan vi trygt si at tabellen har "satt seg". Vi er en play off kandidat, slik det ble forespeilet av klubben tidlig på sommeren. 
Om fem kamper har vi møtt ALLE!
...det skal sies at et par/tre av disse oppgjørene kan kalles vanskelige så vi KAN havne noen få poeng på etterskudd mht playoff. Og sååå kan vi trøste oss med at mange av 'de tapte poengene' kom i sesongens førstekamper - godt mulig å revansjere disse i andre halvdel av sesongen. :)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Xern

« Svar #298 på: November 27, 2016, 20:53:36 »
Nå, etter 18 kamper kan vi trygt si at tabellen har "satt seg". Vi er en play off kandidat, slik det ble forespeilet av klubben tidlig på sommeren. 
...det skal sies at et par/tre av disse oppgjørene kan kalles vanskelige så vi KAN havne noen få poeng på etterskudd mht playoff. Og sååå kan vi trøste oss med at mange av 'de tapte poengene' kom i sesongens førstekamper - godt mulig å revansjere disse i andre halvdel av sesongen. :)
Om vi ligger på playoff når vi har møtt ALLE - da er det ingen grunn til å nekte for at direkte opprykk er mulig. Vi hadde en elendig start, og laget blir bare bedre og bedre. Blir sterkt forundret om vi ikke engang klarer playoff. Dette blir en bra sesong gutter og jenter!  :D

sportcarl1

« Svar #299 på: November 27, 2016, 21:46:06 »
och perfekt läge att gå all in i januarifönstret