Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26  (Lest 1493657 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 3 gjester leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26
« Svar #3120 på: September 04, 2020, 07:55:42 »
Hay podcast

Funds to do Gavrdiol as we didn’t get white and we spent a third of the price to get Koch. Up to Bielsa but it seems he is becoming more open. Tuanzebe came up again from scum.

White would of cost up to 35m including add ons.

De Paul - again Phil says clear as day, we have the funds, we can do this deal. We are pretty much now considering whether we want to do this as it is a huge outlay and it will either be a huge success or a bust. But Phil thinks he is a next level signing and probably breaks our transfer record.

“Leeds LOOKED at Kent” - might need to relisten as I’m working as I’m doing this, but sounded past tense.

Personally, I think we are doing the De Paul deal.

Benrahma sounds dead to us.
watkins would of cost close to 30m. f**k me.
(waccoe)
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #3121 på: September 04, 2020, 13:55:40 »
En spiller for U-23?

Mikos Gouka
@MikosGouka
·
49m
Crysencio Summerville kan naar Leeds United. Aanvaller mag weg bij Feyenoord en Engelse club uit de Premier League onderhandelt met Feyenoord over de transfersom voor de 18-jarige speler. #Feyenoord

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

auren

« Svar #3122 på: September 04, 2020, 14:20:08 »
David Amoyal
@DavidAmoyal
To all my Leeds friends- still ongoing negotiations for De Paul but no agreements yet. These things take time (look at Havertz), don’t assume lack of updates means it’s dead- we just cover a lot of transfer stories

As we have updates I’ll keep you posted

auren

auren

« Svar #3123 på: September 04, 2020, 14:21:05 »
En spiller for U-23?

Mikos Gouka
@MikosGouka
·
49m
Crysencio Summerville kan naar Leeds United. Aanvaller mag weg bij Feyenoord en Engelse club uit de Premier League onderhandelt met Feyenoord over de transfersom voor de 18-jarige speler. #Feyenoord

auren

Dutch Football
@FootballOranje_
Feyenoord winger Crysencio Summerville will sign for Leeds United.

The 18-year-old refused to sign a new deal with Feyenoord and is now on his way to the Premier League. (AD)

Spennende prospekt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=183&v=nSHWbpbHgQs&feature=emb_title

auren

Lucas the Kop Cat

« Svar #3124 på: September 04, 2020, 14:30:29 »
En spiller for U-23?

Mikos Gouka
@MikosGouka
·
49m

auren

Dutch Football
@FootballOranje_

The 18-year-old refused to sign a new deal with Feyenoord and is now on his way to the Premier League. (AD)

Spennende prospekt:

auren
En liten Messi det der.

auren

« Svar #3125 på: September 04, 2020, 14:45:02 »
Alastair Ryan
@Ali_rrr
Will be a fantastic signing for #lufc Almost single handedly won ADO Den Haag points last year, bags of potential and a big loss to Feyenoord as is one of their higher rated youth prospects.

Very jealous on this one. #lufc #mot

Føler dette er en spiller som vil kjempe mot Poveda om en plass i førstelagsstallen. Absolutt en spennende signering dette.

auren

auren

« Svar #3126 på: September 04, 2020, 15:42:55 »
Glipper Gvardiol?

Croatian Scout
@CRO_Scout
❗️ 🇭🇷 According to "Sportske Novosti", RB Leipzig prepared an even higher offer for Joško Gvardiol (18) than Leeds United 🇭🇷 ❗️

The reported fee is around 15-20 million Euros + added bonuses.

Dinamo's gem is really hot on the market and a lot of top clubs want him!

auren

jaho

« Svar #3127 på: September 04, 2020, 16:19:52 »
En spiller for U-23?

Mikos Gouka
@MikosGouka
·
49m

auren

Dutch Football
@FootballOranje_

Spennende prospekt:

auren

Dette er bare å hente. Spiller på begge sider, og for en fart !! Dette liker vi!  :D

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3128 på: September 04, 2020, 19:35:04 »
Sky Sport Italia-mann...

Gianluca Di Marzio
@DiMarzio
#Gvardiol from #DinamoZagreb to @LUFC, talks ongoing to close the deal for around €20M ✅ @SkySportsNews @SkySportsPL
7:29 PM · Sep 4, 2020
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #3129 på: September 04, 2020, 19:46:04 »
Sky Sport Italia-mann...

Gianluca Di Marzio
@DiMarzio
#Gvardiol from #DinamoZagreb to @LUFC, talks ongoing to close the deal for around €20M ✅ @SkySportsNews @SkySportsPL
7:29 PM · Sep 4, 2020

Sinnsyk deal i tilfelle, men her får man altså to stoppere (Koch og Gvardiol) til prisen for 1 (White). Synes likevel det er vilt mye penger for en 18-årig forsvarer.

auren

Fantasyland

« Svar #3130 på: September 04, 2020, 21:04:41 »
Siste fra EvolvedArtists som nå har gått private:

I'm due to get an update on today's meeting around 2/3hrs from now. But my personal feeling is what it's always been throughout that both sides are playing hardball valuation wise with one another. Pozzo Family trying to stoke a bidding war but so far they've had no luck

They won't pay Pozzo's family's valuation that's why lol I don't blame them to be fair because it is somewhat over inflated for a player of his age, stature & current team. The only clubs that can afford the going rate is Premier League teams or big European league teams tbh.

Leeds are holding firm and we are not going away because he is a prime target for us, Bielsa's signed it off and so we are doing what we have to do in order to not give up on the deal or the player. The thing is that extra x6-8M Euro could help us to buy another player you see...

De Paul & agent both know he's coming to Leeds, baring any last minute hitches by Pozzo deal wise. Today's meeting has just apparently broken up in London & Italy, fortunately the two parties seem ever closer together than previous days it would seem on the valuation😎👍POSITIVE!

The hold up is NOT with the player or his agent at all! It's solely with the Pozzo Family and their valuation of De Paul. Originally Leeds were around £8/9M out. Now it's much less, but Radz/Orta & Kinnear are trying to get the best possible deal for him and for the club💪#MOT.

Sounds to me like it's between £4/5M difference. It seems inconsequencial but when you think about the fact that we are after another x2-3 first team players i guess it all adds up in the end and we don't have an endless pit of money so they have to be shrewed with what they have

This final hurdle is a tough one for Radz, because they do not want to over pay for a player but equally they recognise the quality he possesses might not be found again any time soon without them paying far more so the ball is in Pozzo's court now. We've moved more than enough!

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3131 på: September 04, 2020, 21:54:24 »
Siste fra EvolvedArtists som nå har gått private:

I'm due to get an update on today's meeting around 2/3hrs from now. But my personal feeling is what it's always been throughout that both sides are playing hardball valuation wise with one another. Pozzo Family trying to stoke a bidding war but so far they've had no luck

They won't pay Pozzo's family's valuation that's why lol I don't blame them to be fair because it is somewhat over inflated for a player of his age, stature & current team. The only clubs that can afford the going rate is Premier League teams or big European league teams tbh.

Leeds are holding firm and we are not going away because he is a prime target for us, Bielsa's signed it off and so we are doing what we have to do in order to not give up on the deal or the player. The thing is that extra x6-8M Euro could help us to buy another player you see...

De Paul & agent both know he's coming to Leeds, baring any last minute hitches by Pozzo deal wise. Today's meeting has just apparently broken up in London & Italy, fortunately the two parties seem ever closer together than previous days it would seem on the valuationPOSITIVE!

The hold up is NOT with the player or his agent at all! It's solely with the Pozzo Family and their valuation of De Paul. Originally Leeds were around £8/9M out. Now it's much less, but Radz/Orta & Kinnear are trying to get the best possible deal for him and for the club#MOT.

Sounds to me like it's between £4/5M difference. It seems inconsequencial but when you think about the fact that we are after another x2-3 first team players i guess it all adds up in the end and we don't have an endless pit of money so they have to be shrewed with what they have

This final hurdle is a tough one for Radz, because they do not want to over pay for a player but equally they recognise the quality he possesses might not be found again any time soon without them paying far more so the ball is in Pozzo's court now. We've moved more than enough!
Syns dette virker troverdig...
de Paul har plutselig begynt å like alt hans tidligere lagkamerat Rodrigo poster på Instagram...tipper de tekster mye for tiden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #3132 på: September 05, 2020, 07:55:25 »
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Agreement to be reached soon for Josko Gvardiol to Leeds. Confirmed. Talks still on for Rodrigo de Paul. ⚪️ #LUFC #transfers

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Leeds are in talks with Dinamo Zagreb to sign Josko Gvardiol. Price tag around €20m for the Croatian centre back. Another important target after signing Koch and Rodrigo - still working with Udinese to find an agreement for Rodrigo de Paul. #LUFC #transfers

auren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auren

« Svar #3133 på: September 05, 2020, 09:46:47 »
Fourth Official
@FourthOfficial_
BREAKING: Leeds have agreed a fee with Dinamo Zagreb to sign Josko Gvardiol, the player will travel for a medical on Monday #LUFC

auren

auren

« Svar #3134 på: September 05, 2020, 09:47:59 »
Rafinha i Barca ryktes for 16 millioner euro. En billig back up for De Paul?

Diario SPORT
@sport
#FCB 🔵🔴

💰 Las negociaciones de momento son incipientes y el Barça pide 16 millones

1,7 millioner følgere, så det kan nok stemme at vi sonderer han.

auren

baste

« Svar #3135 på: September 05, 2020, 11:40:41 »
Utrolig spennende, kvalitetsspillere inn. Allerede 2 som er tiltenkt første 11’eren.
Blir flere inn, venter i spenning

Come on Leeds

Fantasyland

« Svar #3136 på: September 05, 2020, 12:39:44 »
Rafinha i Barca ryktes for 16 millioner euro. En billig back up for De Paul?

Diario SPORT
@sport
#FCB 🔵🔴

💰 Las negociaciones de momento son incipientes y el Barça pide 16 millones

1,7 millioner følgere, så det kan nok stemme at vi sonderer han.

auren

@EvolvedArtists
We want both Rafinha & De Paul.Both are uniquely gifted athletes' in their own right and both players off something uniquely different to our midfield that we desperately need which is super creative play. One player offers this from deep and the other offers this from out wide.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3137 på: September 05, 2020, 12:48:16 »

@EvolvedArtists
We want both Rafinha & De Paul.Both are uniquely gifted athletes' in their own right and both players off something uniquely different to our midfield that we desperately need which is super creative play. One player offers this from deep and the other offers this from out wide.

Flott at du oppdaterer fra EvolvedArtists :)

De har ikke 'approved' meg ennå :D
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3138 på: September 05, 2020, 12:50:31 »
Fourth Official
@FourthOfficial_
BREAKING: Leeds have agreed a fee with Dinamo Zagreb to sign Josko Gvardiol, the player will travel for a medical on Monday #LUFC

Love this about Gvardiol:

“If he’s not a regular for Croatia senior squad by the time he’s 20, someone should go to jail for it,” says Dalibor Poldrugac, his coach at the Dinamo academy, who came up with the idea of using him as a centre-back rather than full-back. Gvardiol idolizes Virgil van Dijk (“the best in the position”) and is an advanced defender, strong both physically and technically; although coaches mark his dedication and work ethic as his best features.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/oct/10/next-generation-2019-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Forever Whites

« Svar #3139 på: September 05, 2020, 13:25:16 »
Fourth Official
@FourthOfficial_

“If he’s not a regular for Croatia senior squad by the time he’s 20, someone should go to jail for it,” says Dalibor Poldrugac, his coach at the Dinamo academy, who came up with the idea of using him as a centre-back rather than full-back. Gvardiol idolizes Virgil van Dijk (“the best in the position”) and is an advanced defender, strong both physically and technically; although coaches mark his dedication and work ethic as his best features.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2019/oct/10/next-generation-2019-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

Håper denne går i boks.  Virkelig en spennende spiller vi da får.
Medlem 94237

leedslife

« Svar #3140 på: September 05, 2020, 14:53:29 »
Fourth Official
@FourthOfficial_

Spennende. Da kan Davies covre venstreback. Synes han alltid er god når han får sjansen.
RDP inn ila uka regner jeg med. Kan ikke under noen omstendigheter se for meg at vi går inn i PL sesongen med Roberts som vår nr 10.

auren

« Svar #3141 på: September 05, 2020, 15:01:16 »
Fourth Official
@FourthOfficial_

Spennende. Da kan Davies covre venstreback. Synes han alltid er god når han får sjansen.
RDP inn ila uka regner jeg med. Kan ikke under noen omstendigheter se for meg at vi går inn i PL sesongen med Roberts som vår nr 10.

Roberts får være tredjevalget på spissplass. Han er ikke god nok som 10-er i Championsship og ihvertfall ikke i PL. Fortsatt relativt ung, men har mistet litt troen på han.

auren

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3142 på: September 05, 2020, 20:40:12 »
...whispers om at Dan James kommer på lån.

Såpass ubekreftet at det kommer fra noen som kjenner noen som jobber i klubben (er liksom ikke så mange som jobber i klubben som vet all verden men noen mottar jo meldinger osv... så noen vet jo...)

Vel, vi får se...

Samme fyr bekreftet at kroaten er innkommende men hadde ikke delt noe mht de Paul.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

« Svar #3143 på: September 05, 2020, 23:56:00 »
Germán García Grova
@GerGarciaGrova
·
19m
#Leeds acordó de palabra el fichaje de Josko Gvardiol, marcador central zurdo de 18 años

La transferencia se hace por €20M bonus incluidos. 5 años de contrato para el croata

Bielsa, que aún no firmó su contrato, espera x el fichaje de Rodrigo de Paul

Argentinsk journalist med 37000 følgere mener at Gvardiol er i boks, mens Bielsa venter på De Paul

auren

Hallgi

« Svar #3144 på: September 06, 2020, 09:36:51 »
Veldig lovande at Gvardiol ser nesten klar ut, og får håpe på de Paul signerer også, men snakk om at Leeds er interessert i Rafinha fra Barca her og visstnok (men er kanskje backup for de Paul evt?)
https://talksport.com/football/755136/leeds-united-barcelona-midfielder-rafinha-transfer-premier-league/
ALAW (& I am the pirate amongst us)

Bjorn

« Svar #3145 på: September 06, 2020, 09:53:50 »
Veldig lovande at Gvardiol ser nesten klar ut, og får håpe på de Paul signerer også, men snakk om at Leeds er interessert i Rafinha fra Barca her og visstnok (men er kanskje backup for de Paul evt?)
https://talksport.com/football/755136/leeds-united-barcelona-midfielder-rafinha-transfer-premier-league/

At Gvardiol går igjennom tror jeg er langt mer sannsynlig enn de de andre som er nevnt. De Paul og eller Rafinha må dytte andre spillere ut av laget og de krever sikkert plass i startellver i kontrakten. Mer komplisert å bringe de inn. Bielsa må godkjenne dem og de må akseptere Bielsa's laguttak. Gvardiol er en kombo av backup og fremtid.
Marching On! 4276

Fantasyland

« Svar #3146 på: September 06, 2020, 11:58:04 »
Premier league ITK
@ITK_PL
It’s time...Josko Gvardiol to Leeds United, Done deal pending medical and paperworks, Dinamo Zagreb will receive £17.6m📝⚪️

lowfields

« Svar #3147 på: September 06, 2020, 12:03:01 »
Lettet isåfall. Hadde vært nervepirrende å gå inn i PL-sesongen med White-Berardi ut og kun Koch inn i et allerede tynt besatt midtforsvar. Vil dog ikke forundre meg om vi ser Struijk eller Davies ved siden av Cooper i starten.
"Welcome to, arguably, the noisiest ground in England"

Fantasyland

« Svar #3148 på: September 06, 2020, 12:10:04 »
Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
LEEDS. Hanging on in Connor Gallagher race. Could go out on loan once signs a deal. PALACE been leaders but also have Batshuayi on radar and can't do both.

auren

« Svar #3149 på: September 06, 2020, 12:43:53 »
Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
LEEDS. Hanging on in Connor Gallagher race. Could go out on loan once signs a deal. PALACE been leaders but also have Batshuayi on radar and can't do both.
Tja. Vi har jo ett lån igjen. Men skal vi låne noen denne sesongen må det være med opsjon på kjøp. Vil ikke oppleve det samme som med White forrige sesong.

Forshaw spiller neppe mye denne sesongen, så slik sett et fornuftig lån. Vi trenger større bredde sentralt på midten.

auren