Skrevet av Emne: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26  (Lest 1490808 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 12 gjester leser dette emnet.

auren

Sv: Rykter: Spillere inn og spillere ut, del 26
« Svar #3090 på: September 02, 2020, 11:55:35 »
Gvardiol har begynt å følge Leeds på Instagram btw.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Killa

« Svar #3091 på: September 02, 2020, 12:04:11 »

auren

Det er vel gjerne et slags tegn.... ;D

auren

« Svar #3092 på: September 02, 2020, 12:24:26 »

auren

Vi klamrer oss til alt som kan gi oss et håp at han skal signere  ;)

auren

Killa

« Svar #3093 på: September 02, 2020, 12:35:26 »

auren

auren

Men hvor god tror vi egentlig denne ungdommen er? Skal han konkurrere direkte med Coops og Big Koch om plass i startelleveren?

Fantasyland

« Svar #3094 på: September 02, 2020, 12:36:47 »

auren

auren

Men hvor god tror vi egentlig denne ungdommen er? Skal han konkurrere direkte med Coops og Big Koch om plass i startelleveren?

Definitivt! Han kan også spille LB så her er det flere muligheter..

Killa

« Svar #3095 på: September 02, 2020, 12:39:40 »

auren

auren

Definitivt! Han kan også spille LB så her er det flere muligheter..

Han ser ut som litt av en slugger....Hadde blitt mørkredd og vettskremt hvis jeg møtte'n i ei mørk bakgate en kveld... :o

auren

« Svar #3096 på: September 02, 2020, 13:15:55 »
Fra Waccoe:

"AC Milan in for De Paul according to a Udinese forum."

Blir det Kent i stedet for, eller haler vi ham i land?

auren

Killa

« Svar #3097 på: September 02, 2020, 13:31:28 »
Fra Waccoe:

auren

Det er vel ingen automatikk i at han velger AC Milan foran Leeds United...?? Er det vel?? ;D ;D ;D

auren

« Svar #3098 på: September 02, 2020, 14:45:53 »
Fra Waccoe:

auren

Det er vel ingen automatikk i at han velger AC Milan foran Leeds United...?? Er det vel?? ;D ;D ;D

Neida. Forhåpentligvis bare bullshit dette fra et forum. Tipper han blir presentert over helgen  :)

auren

Russel_Doig

« Svar #3099 på: September 02, 2020, 15:07:38 »
Fra Waccoe:

auren

Neida. Forhåpentligvis bare bullshit dette fra et forum. Tipper han blir presentert over helgen  :)

auren

Det er så stille rundt De Paul at eg tipper han snart er klar. I tilfelle helt vilt.

Killa

« Svar #3100 på: September 02, 2020, 15:44:39 »
Fra Waccoe:

auren

auren

Det er så stille rundt De Paul at eg tipper han snart er klar. I tilfelle helt vilt.

Håper inderlig du har rett,  detta trur jeg er en spiller som vil heve laget vårt flere hakk!! Har veldig lyst til at denne handelen skal gå i boks!!

Larsen.

« Svar #3101 på: September 02, 2020, 16:27:24 »
Fra Waccoe:

auren

auren

Håper inderlig du har rett,  detta trur jeg er en spiller som vil heve laget vårt flere hakk!! Har veldig lyst til at denne handelen skal gå i boks!!

Hvis det går i boks, blir det Leeds svar på Ruben Neves i Wolves.
Pride of Yorkshire

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3102 på: September 02, 2020, 16:34:16 »
Spørsmålet må bli hvilken seriøsitet dette italienske nettstedet har...

https://www.fantacalcio.it/calciomercato/ultime/02_09_2020/udinese-fantacalcio-de-paul-leeds-391711

LeedsAllOver rapporterer om det som står på italiensk:

REPORT: LEEDS UNITED AGREE MULTI-MILLION POUND FEE AS FRESH TRANSFER BREAKTHROUGH MOVES CLOSER

Leeds United have edged closer to securing another mega signing with Italian reports claiming a deal to sign Udinese’s Rodrigo De Paul has been agreed.

The news of the Whites shattering their transfer record still seems quite fresh after only being confirmed at the weekend, but Victor Orta is wasting no time in ensuring Marcelo Bielsa has the squad he needs to compete in the Premier League.

Two major first-team signings were confirmed on Saturday with Rodrigo Moreno and Robin Koch arriving from Valencia and Freiburg respectively, with the former the one to break the transfer record.

Leeds aren’t near done yet though as they eye up another deal that would break their transfer record again.

Links to Udinese’s Argentina international Rodrigo De Paul are barely a week old but the club have seemingly moved quickly as they look to tie this up sooner rather than later.

After reports from Fabrizio Romano that Leeds were ‘seriously interested’ in the attacking midfielder, a report from Italian outlet FantaCalcio is claiming Leeds have struck a deal to bring the Argentine to Elland Road for a fee of €35million.

The report also namechecks Italian giants Juventus as admirers of De Paul, but also that Leeds seem to have pipped them to the signing, with an agreement for the player coming alongside the fee being more or less done.

In the final words of the report is the phrase that the coming week could see the ‘white smoke’ of confirmation being reached and De Paul becoming a Leeds player.

Most Leeds fans know better than to jump on the bandwagon of a deal being done before any total confirmation, but it’s hard not to be shifting towards great optimism when all signs are pointing in the right direction.

With a number of the Leeds squad away on international duty, it could be a good time to get new faces in the door, to get them up to speed with the rest of the squad while the Nations League takes place.

You can’t help but think this would arguably be a better coup than Rodrigo Moreno, given the quality De Paul possesses, the three-year age difference and the fact that Juventus have been cited as interested in him this window.

His style of play fits Leeds perfectly and there’s no wonder fans are beginning to picture him playing under Bielsa.

https://www.leedsallover.com/report-leeds-united-agree-multi-million-pound-fee-as-fresh-transfer-breakthrough-moves-closer/
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Fantasyland

« Svar #3103 på: September 02, 2020, 18:54:18 »
LeedsUnitedAllTheWay
@LUATW1919
AvisAccording to many Italian media outlets 'Leeds United are VERY close' to signing Rodrigo De Paul'
@PhilHay_
 has said Leeds are not denying anything and supposedly personal terms have been agreed, Its just the fee we are waiting on

Evolved Artists Ltd
@EvolvedArtists
The fee is done it’s like I said the final details will emerge on Friday and hopefully he should be with the football team in Leeds at the weekend or Monday to hit the ground running. Stunning piece of business!

Evolved Artists Ltd
@EvolvedArtists
I suspect the Italian journos will break the news on Friday but weather or not Phil and Graham will who knows.....your guess is as good as mine these days as far as these two are concerned.

Evolved Artists Ltd
@EvolvedArtists
I did say the final details would be ready to go by Friday! But this will be a historic agreement for the club and for the player as we are set to triple his current wage on what looks to be anotherx4/5 year deal. Super work from Orta and Radz once again! I knew they nail it😎👊🏿
« Siste redigering: September 02, 2020, 19:48:10 av Fantasyland »

HåvardK

« Svar #3105 på: September 02, 2020, 20:23:50 »
Veldig anvendelig. Likte faktisk spesielt godt de defensive bidragene. Konkurrent til Klich?

Forever Whites

« Svar #3106 på: September 02, 2020, 22:48:00 »
Spørsmålet må bli hvilken seriøsitet dette italienske nettstedet har...

https://www.fantacalcio.it/calciomercato/ultime/02_09_2020/udinese-fantacalcio-de-paul-leeds-391711

LeedsAllOver rapporterer om det som står på italiensk:

REPORT: LEEDS UNITED AGREE MULTI-MILLION POUND FEE AS FRESH TRANSFER BREAKTHROUGH MOVES CLOSER

Leeds United have edged closer to securing another mega signing with Italian reports claiming a deal to sign Udinese’s Rodrigo De Paul has been agreed.

The news of the Whites shattering their transfer record still seems quite fresh after only being confirmed at the weekend, but Victor Orta is wasting no time in ensuring Marcelo Bielsa has the squad he needs to compete in the Premier League.

Two major first-team signings were confirmed on Saturday with Rodrigo Moreno and Robin Koch arriving from Valencia and Freiburg respectively, with the former the one to break the transfer record.

Leeds aren’t near done yet though as they eye up another deal that would break their transfer record again.

Links to Udinese’s Argentina international Rodrigo De Paul are barely a week old but the club have seemingly moved quickly as they look to tie this up sooner rather than later.

After reports from Fabrizio Romano that Leeds were ‘seriously interested’ in the attacking midfielder, a report from Italian outlet FantaCalcio is claiming Leeds have struck a deal to bring the Argentine to Elland Road for a fee of €35million.

The report also namechecks Italian giants Juventus as admirers of De Paul, but also that Leeds seem to have pipped them to the signing, with an agreement for the player coming alongside the fee being more or less done.

In the final words of the report is the phrase that the coming week could see the ‘white smoke’ of confirmation being reached and De Paul becoming a Leeds player.

Most Leeds fans know better than to jump on the bandwagon of a deal being done before any total confirmation, but it’s hard not to be shifting towards great optimism when all signs are pointing in the right direction.

With a number of the Leeds squad away on international duty, it could be a good time to get new faces in the door, to get them up to speed with the rest of the squad while the Nations League takes place.

You can’t help but think this would arguably be a better coup than Rodrigo Moreno, given the quality De Paul possesses, the three-year age difference and the fact that Juventus have been cited as interested in him this window.

His style of play fits Leeds perfectly and there’s no wonder fans are beginning to picture him playing under Bielsa.

https://www.leedsallover.com/report-leeds-united-agree-multi-million-pound-fee-as-fresh-transfer-breakthrough-moves-closer/

Vet ikke hvor seriøst dette nettstedet er men her skriver de at spilleren foretrekker å gå til Juventus:

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-rumours-rodrigo-18867334
Medlem 94237

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3107 på: September 02, 2020, 22:49:58 »

Vet ikke hvor seriøst dette nettstedet er men her skriver de at spilleren foretrekker å gå til Juventus:

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/leeds-united-transfer-rumours-rodrigo-18867334

PÅ waccoe er det en som har dissekert hva som står :)

I've wasted a good five minutes chasing this down, and the football italia article references a piece in (the italian) messaggero veneto, which in turn references a piece in (the argentinian) olé.

That piece simply says he's of (historical) interest to juve, that we've bid 28m (per UK reports), that udinese want more, and that juve are richer and could (hypothetically) afford 40m.

In this context, first it was Juventus and now Leeds who want to sign him. As published in England, El Loco's team would have already made an insufficient offer of 28 million euros, seven less than the minimum they want in Udinese. La Vecchia Signora, however, could stretch to 40 million euros and take the central midfielder.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3108 på: September 02, 2020, 22:53:43 »

Jim Howson
@BigJimmy_V
·
Sep 2, 2020
Rodrigo De Paul update: With reports Augustin Jimenez, the agent of De Paul negotiating terms with Leeds, there is fresh news he is flying into Italy to sort of the future of the player at the start of next week. 1/2 #lufc
Jim Howson
@BigJimmy_V
Italian clubs are starting to be linked with De Paul, Including Napoli, Milan and Fiorentina although he would prefer Juventus due to being friends with Dybala. Should Juventus drop out of the running, Leeds will likely be his next choice.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Forever Whites

« Svar #3109 på: September 02, 2020, 22:55:01 »

PÅ waccoe er det en som har dissekert hva som står :)

I've wasted a good five minutes chasing this down, and the football italia article references a piece in (the italian) messaggero veneto, which in turn references a piece in (the argentinian) olé.

That piece simply says he's of (historical) interest to juve, that we've bid 28m (per UK reports), that udinese want more, and that juve are richer and could (hypothetically) afford 40m.

In this context, first it was Juventus and now Leeds who want to sign him. As published in England, El Loco's team would have already made an insufficient offer of 28 million euros, seven less than the minimum they want in Udinese. La Vecchia Signora, however, could stretch to 40 million euros and take the central midfielder.

Ok.  :)  Vi får vente i spenning!
Medlem 94237

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3110 på: September 02, 2020, 23:14:17 »
...vedrørende siste presse-rapport,  èr Juve inne i bildet?

Sitat
GE○RGE
@GEE_ORGY
·
Sep 2, 2020
Replying to @DavidAmoyal
Are juve or Napoli in for De Paul?
David Amoyal
@DavidAmoyal
Nothing recently on them pursuing him
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

JacobScreek

• På juniorlaget
  • *** LEEDS UTD - the greatest team in the world***
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3111 på: September 02, 2020, 23:33:59 »

Sitat
GE○RGE
@GEE_ORGY
·
Sep 2, 2020
Replying to @DavidAmoyal
David Amoyal
@DavidAmoyal

Hvis det stemmer at Juve skal hente to fra Barcelona...deriblant Lois Suarez...så er ikke dem ute etter vår Rodrigo...
Denne karen signerer ila helga... MOT
There's only ONE United - LEEDS UNITED!
MOT...

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3112 på: September 03, 2020, 07:25:29 »

Sitat
GE○RGE
@GEE_ORGY
·
Sep 2, 2020
Replying to @DavidAmoyal
David Amoyal
@DavidAmoyal

David Amoyal
@DavidAmoyal
To all my Leeds friends, so far no updates but it’s also been awhile since we linked Juventus to him (many been asking about that)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Larsen.

« Svar #3113 på: September 03, 2020, 08:56:53 »
Denne starten på dagen kan vi vel ikke klage på ;):

Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
·
8m
Transfer wise, Leeds' interest in Rodrigo De Paul remains serious. Financially they can do it and De Paul is keen to go to a club where he'll be a main player. Leeds still have eyes on CB options if Bielsa decides he wants another. #lufc
Pride of Yorkshire

auren

« Svar #3114 på: September 03, 2020, 09:27:05 »

~~ALAW~~
@shawa2781
·
Sep 3, 2020
Replying to @PhilHay_
Need timescales Phil???. Will need to be quick to get in first 11 next Saturday....
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
club are taking stock after getting Rodrigo/Koch sorted. Those were the positions that needed dealt with most urgently. Need to decide which deals to press the button on next

Virker som Leeds avventer litt. De to viktigste signeringene er i boks.

auren

Fantasyland

« Svar #3115 på: September 03, 2020, 09:59:58 »

~~ALAW~~
@shawa2781
·
Sep 3, 2020
Replying to @PhilHay_
Need timescales Phil???. Will need to be quick to get in first 11 next Saturday....
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_
club are taking stock after getting Rodrigo/Koch sorted. Those were the positions that needed dealt with most urgently. Need to decide which deals to press the button on next

auren

Evolved Artists Ltd
@EvolvedArtists
Replying to
@PhilHay_
Bielsa wants Josko Gvardiol and the deal is in place, the only issue is with Dinamo it seems as they want to back fill his position before they let him go plus they want to keep him until potentially after Dinamo’s qualifying match in mid September & Leeds want him in next week.

Interessant denne Evolved Artists kontoen. Jeg har fulgt med en liten stund og han skriver selv at familien har dype røtter inn i LUFC som går flere år tilbake i tid. Han snakker også visstnok med Kinnear face-2-face i ny og ne. Alt han har skrevet hittil har vært spot on virker det som. Blant annet hadde han mye mer info rundt Cabral og hva som egentlig skjedde i en serie tidligere tweets. Vil si kredibiliteten står på spill nå, han har sagt De Paul har signert og alt er klart og mediene går ut med dette i morgen. Blir spennende...

leedsleads

« Svar #3116 på: September 03, 2020, 12:12:01 »

~~ALAW~~
@shawa2781
·
Sep 3, 2020
Replying to @PhilHay_
Phil Hay
@PhilHay_

auren

Evolved Artists Ltd
@EvolvedArtists
Replying to
@PhilHay_
Bielsa wants Josko Gvardiol and the deal is in place, the only issue is with Dinamo it seems as they want to back fill his position before they let him go plus they want to keep him until potentially after Dinamo’s qualifying match in mid September & Leeds want him in next week.

Interessant denne Evolved Artists kontoen. Jeg har fulgt med en liten stund og han skriver selv at familien har dype røtter inn i LUFC som går flere år tilbake i tid. Han snakker også visstnok med Kinnear face-2-face i ny og ne. Alt han har skrevet hittil har vært spot on virker det som. Blant annet hadde han mye mer info rundt Cabral og hva som egentlig skjedde i en serie tidligere tweets. Vil si kredibiliteten står på spill nå, han har sagt De Paul har signert og alt er klart og mediene går ut med dette i morgen. Blir spennende...

Interessant informasjon der, indeed. Twitter-kontoen vart imidlertid "stengt" mindre enn ein halvtime etter at du skreiv innlegget ditt her, eller rettare sagt det står "These Tweets are protected
Only approved followers can see @EvolvedArtists’s Tweets." Trur ikkje du skal ha den tvilsomme æren for det  ;)

Men det er klart at informasjonen der var kommersielt sensitiv for LUFC, så nok ikkje anna å vente enn at det vart gjort (etter press...).

RoarG

« Svar #3117 på: September 03, 2020, 12:47:44 »
Leeds er angivelig interessert i Swanseas lovende midtstoppertalent Ben Cabango (20). Cabango er walisisk landslands-spiller in spe. Han har i alle fall blitt kalt opp i troppen. Noen prisantydning er ikke nevnt i denne artikkelen, men skal vi tippe rundt £15M?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leeds-united-shock-move-sign-18870602
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #3118 på: September 03, 2020, 20:27:01 »
Det hevdes her at det var Radz (italieneren) som ivret etter de Paul i utgangspunktet, og ikke Bielsa. Det sies ikke her noe om hva Bielsa etter hvert mener, men han kan da ikke være imot det heller :o

Jeg vet jo ikke men det virker ikke usannsynlig for meg at dette er Radrizzanis initiativ...

https://motleedsnews.com/transfers/leeds-work-tirelessly-to-sign-player-who-bielsa-did-not-request-radz-central-to-deal-reports/
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

berlin

« Svar #3119 på: September 03, 2020, 21:50:11 »
Hvor mange Rodrigo'er skal vi ha, egentlig? (eller Rodri(ego))  ???

Hva med (Super)Mario eller Jesus Maria Gomez eller lignende.