Skrevet av Emne: Kamp vs Sheffield W @Hillsborough Lørdag 26.10.19 kl 13:30 Viasport 2  (Lest 72929 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Ny toppkamp i emning. Og borte. Nr 2 vs nr 3.

Eks-Leeds lånespiller Barry Bannan er playmakeren deres:

Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Barry Bannan wants Sheffield Wednesday and the Hillsborough crowd to pile the pressure on Leeds United.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/latest-leeds-united-news/barry-bannan-wants-sheffield-wednesday-and-hillsborough-crowd-put-pressure-leeds-united-818855
#lufc

--------

Benjamin Thornton
@BenjaminTlufc

Funny thing is you take Barry out the game Wednesday lose creativity.
Playmaker who gets everything going for Wednesday.

Phillips did a role on him at Hillsborough last year and they only could score by a hit n hope from reach.

I'd be telling KP not to give him an inch.
« Siste redigering: Oktober 25, 2019, 14:37:05 av Asbjørn »
Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

auren

På tide å vinne igjen! Scorer vi først blir vi vanskelige å slå. Slipper vi inn først blir det tøft å få poeng. Slik har statsene vært så langt. Er vel første gang vi snur en kamp fra 0-1 til uavgjort denne sesongen nå sist mot Preston?

En av sesongens mest imponerende forestillinger rent spillemessig kom mot uglene på Hillsborough i fjor. Vi burde vunnet med mange mål, men det ble bare 1-1.

Mitt lag:

Kiko - Dallas, White, Berardi, Alioski - Phillips - Costa, Bamford, Klich, Harrison - Nketiah

Tips: 1-3

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Tom

På tide å vinne igjen! Scorer vi først blir vi vanskelige å slå. Slipper vi inn først blir det tøft å få poeng. Slik har statsene vært så langt. Er vel første gang vi snur en kamp fra 0-1 til uavgjort denne sesongen nå sist mot Preston?

En av sesongens mest imponerende forestillinger rent spillemessig kom mot uglene på Hillsborough i fjor. Vi burde vunnet med mange mål, men det ble bare 1-1.

Mitt lag:

Kiko - Dallas, White, Berardi, Alioski - Phillips - Costa, Bamford, Klich, Harrison - Nketiah

auren

Bamford på midtbanen?

Cannavaro

Mitt lag:

auren

Bamford på midtbanen?

Formasjons- og definisjons spørsmål : antar at auren vil ha Bamford i 10-er rollen bak Nketiah (det samme ønsker jeg) og hvorvidt man definerer det som midtbane i en formasjon ? som allikevel vil bli 4-1-4-1 sett med Bielsa sine briller....
MFLU - Miracles For Leeds United

auren

Mitt lag:

auren

Bamford på midtbanen?

Formasjons- og definisjons spørsmål : antar at auren vil ha Bamford i 10-er rollen bak Nketiah (det samme ønsker jeg) og hvorvidt man definerer det som midtbane i en formasjon ? som allikevel vil bli 4-1-4-1 sett med Bielsa sine briller....

Du svarte for meg fint der. Bamford i 10-er-rollen / hengende spiss. På tide å prøve ut. Han har også en god skuddfot fra distanse. Men jeg er 99 % sikker på at Bielsa ikke kommer til å gjøre det.

auren
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

h.b

• Gjest

Mitt lag:

auren

Bamford på midtbanen?

Du svarte for meg fint der. Bamford i 10-er-rollen / hengende spiss. På tide å prøve ut. Han har også en god skuddfot fra distanse. Men jeg er 99 % sikker på at Bielsa ikke kommer til å gjøre det.

auren

Vi bør glemme 10`r rollen. Ingen på laget har den kreativitet som kreves. Nærmeste er Hernandez, men han blir borte entralt i banen. Og hvis Nketiah tar spissplassen, da vil jeg ha Bamford på benken

Cherry

Mitt lag:

auren

Bamford på midtbanen?

auren

Vi bør glemme 10`r rollen. Ingen på laget har den kreativitet som kreves. Nærmeste er Hernandez, men han blir borte entralt i banen. Og hvis Nketiah tar spissplassen, da vil jeg ha Bamford på benken

Håpet er at Roberts kunne tatt den rollen, men han er for ustabil i prestasjonene.  Vi mangler fortsatt "brikken" etter Saiz.

B_Ød

Har av en eller annen mystisk grunn voldsomt trua på at vi tar denne..aner ikke hvorfor.
Ups & Ups!!

RoarG

Dette går den veien høna sparker. Nytt ettmålstap venter, 1-2.
"Jeg tror ikke på Gud, men etter Bielsas ansettelse må jeg nok revurdere", Roar Gustavsen, januar 2020

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

Håpet er at Roberts kunne tatt den rollen, men han er for ustabil i prestasjonene.  Vi mangler fortsatt "brikken" etter Saiz.

Jeg har ennå ikke gitt opp Roberts. Bor mye fotball i gutten. Det ser jo alle... Men han må få det ut. Husk, han har ikke spilt mye fotball etter skadeoppholdene sine...

Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

"Shackleton and Cooper they are well. Pablo is improving. He is close to coming back to us."

Forshaw's groin injury is a tough one to heal says Bielsa. Every effort being made by the player and medical staff to resolve it.

Tviler vel på at Shack og Cooper når lenger enn evt benken - men det er da noe det også...
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Hehe, et enkelt spørsmål, et langt svar :D

What is the importance of Bamford to your team?
We cannot talk about Bamford when it’s necessary to talk in comparison with Nketiah.
I know that it’s not your intention.
But what I say about Bamford is going to be compared with what I say about Nketiah.
So to talk about Patrick is more useful to describe Nketiah.
Nketiah has developed at one club, Arsenal, and has to play at Leeds.
I am not comparing the level of both. But you can see clearly the performance in one team or the other team. We don’t have the players who win the match themselves. Big teams, like Arsenal, they have a lot of players that can win one match with one play. THis is natural Nketiah has developed in this school.
And he has all the resources, skills, to resolve the needs of scoring one goal. But we need to build the chance at goal. And we cannot build the chances if we don’t have a structure within all the players to create the chances.
You will see that every time is going to be less difficult to Eddie to be more similar to give this contribution to the team. When he in the last match went to the pitch at Preston, the match was played in the place of the pitch where he plays better, by the box. Against Birmingham he was far from the box and without offensive creation.
And against Birmingham he didn’t have a good match, against Preston he had an impact. To finish this explanation, the most important, what he does when we have to score. Nketiah is very good at scoring. Also Bamford.
But Bamford is missing chances and Nketiah is scoring.
But there is a fact before you score a goal, you build the situation that allow the chance to score.
Bamford or Nketiah - which player do you think ran more?
<Bamford, say the room>
No, Nketiah. You know why? Bamford ran for the needs of the team. Nketiah ran just to try and score.
THe metres that Bamford ran is true to the team. And to finish, Nketiah puts these meters in to finish the action.
It’s natural. What I’m looking for, to achieve that Eddie feels the needs of the team and that he understands if he doesn’t put the metres in both things, he is going to have less chances to score.
After saying that, I am not 100% sure what I’m saying. Football is football. We are forced to analyse. We are forced to take conclusions. But if the conclusion we take analyses where we are, football would not be the first sport in the word.
<But is't not analysis, it's Bielsa's brain...>
If you give him the option to chose between my way to analyse and free football, I prefer free football. I don’t prefer the football I build in my mind.
Football is of players. Be careful. Every time you find less players who deserve the freedom of the free football.
For this reason, Sheffield United can beat Arsenal. Because every time, there are less players who deserve one team where they don’t have to adapt themselves to a new situation.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Are you saying Bamford will start?
I’ll have to talk with him <points at journalist who asks last question>
As everyone in the room laughs, Bielsa gets up to leave and tells us Bamford will play. We’re all pretty sure me meant that.

(pretty sure men ikke helt ;) )
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Beren Cross' siste kommentar til dekningen av pressekonferansen:

That's all from Bielsa
That’s the best Bielsa press conference we’ve had in a while.
A very detailed answer on Bamford.
He also gave a nearly 20-minute answer to a question I asked about players’ form which turned into a conversation about how the press covers football, which I will upload shortly. Rude to type when you’re being spoken too.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

That's all from Bielsa
He also gave a nearly 20-minute answer to a question I asked about players’ form which turned into a conversation about how the press covers football, which I will upload shortly. Rude to type when you’re being spoken too.

Graham Smyth
@GrahamSmyth

Have to say, I enjoyed today's press conference. It won't be to everyone's taste and there isn't always an easy line you can hang a story off, but an insight into Bielsa's thought process is always welcome.

……

Joe Urquhart
@JoeUrquhartYEP

Every press conference is a school day. #lufc

…….

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

Please watch today's press conference.  Marcelo on fire, Marcelo desperate to speak in English !!!  Marcelo is pure passion! Marcelo explained with his heart and soul why Bamford is a starting player !!! OMG #MOT

Sitat
Tony Leeds
@TonyLeeds5

They're very difficult to watch this season. Can't hear the questions, wish they'd give the press a microphone. And the translations are very hard to understand because his accent is too strong. So, can't hear questions, can't hear the answers, it's a shame, used to love the PCs

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

I know. I know. Impossible to translate Marcelo today.  All his emotion and passion exploded today.

(Argentinske Marta har ofte kritisert oversettingen)

« Siste redigering: Oktober 24, 2019, 17:36:29 av Asbjørn »
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

jaho

Hehe, et enkelt spørsmål, et langt svar :D

What is the importance of Bamford to your team?
We cannot talk about Bamford when it’s necessary to talk in comparison with Nketiah.
I know that it’s not your intention.
But what I say about Bamford is going to be compared with what I say about Nketiah.
So to talk about Patrick is more useful to describe Nketiah.
Nketiah has developed at one club, Arsenal, and has to play at Leeds.
I am not comparing the level of both. But you can see clearly the performance in one team or the other team. We don’t have the players who win the match themselves. Big teams, like Arsenal, they have a lot of players that can win one match with one play. THis is natural Nketiah has developed in this school.
And he has all the resources, skills, to resolve the needs of scoring one goal. But we need to build the chance at goal. And we cannot build the chances if we don’t have a structure within all the players to create the chances.
You will see that every time is going to be less difficult to Eddie to be more similar to give this contribution to the team. When he in the last match went to the pitch at Preston, the match was played in the place of the pitch where he plays better, by the box. Against Birmingham he was far from the box and without offensive creation.
And against Birmingham he didn’t have a good match, against Preston he had an impact. To finish this explanation, the most important, what he does when we have to score. Nketiah is very good at scoring. Also Bamford.
But Bamford is missing chances and Nketiah is scoring.
But there is a fact before you score a goal, you build the situation that allow the chance to score.
Bamford or Nketiah - which player do you think ran more?
<Bamford, say the room>
No, Nketiah. You know why? Bamford ran for the needs of the team. Nketiah ran just to try and score.
THe metres that Bamford ran is true to the team. And to finish, Nketiah puts these meters in to finish the action.
It’s natural. What I’m looking for, to achieve that Eddie feels the needs of the team and that he understands if he doesn’t put the metres in both things, he is going to have less chances to score.
After saying that, I am not 100% sure what I’m saying. Football is football. We are forced to analyse. We are forced to take conclusions. But if the conclusion we take analyses where we are, football would not be the first sport in the word.
<But is't not analysis, it's Bielsa's brain...>
If you give him the option to chose between my way to analyse and free football, I prefer free football. I don’t prefer the football I build in my mind.
Football is of players. Be careful. Every time you find less players who deserve the freedom of the free football.
For this reason, Sheffield United can beat Arsenal. Because every time, there are less players who deserve one team where they don’t have to adapt themselves to a new situation.

Fantastisk å lese hans tanker rundt spissplassen, men ikke akkurat overraskende. Tror det var litt ok for han å få utdypet dette nærmere, og kanskje få litt mer forståelse for sitt valg.. :)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post

That's all from Bielsa

Joe Urquhart
@JoeUrquhartYEP

…….

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

Please watch today's press conference.  Marcelo on fire, Marcelo desperate to speak in English !!!  Marcelo is pure passion! Marcelo explained with his heart and soul why Bamford is a starting player !!! OMG #MOT

Sitat
Tony Leeds
@TonyLeeds5

They're very difficult to watch this season. Can't hear the questions, wish they'd give the press a microphone. And the translations are very hard to understand because his accent is too strong. So, can't hear questions, can't hear the answers, it's a shame, used to love the PCs

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

I know. I know. Impossible to translate Marcelo today.  All his emotion and passion exploded today.

Fortsatt om pressekonferansen:

Phil Hay
@PhilHay_

Another good long answer in the middle of today’s presser which boiled down to Bielsa saying he doesn’t understand why on earth anyone with an interest in football would want to read about the fact that he shops in Morrison’s.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
...og noen spekulerer jo i det usagte :o

BowlesyM
@BowlesyM

@PhilHay_
 given he didn’t name the team today, do you get the impression Bamford plays with Eddie Saturday? Or is that just wishful thinking.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

jaho

That's all from Bielsa

Joe Urquhart
@JoeUrquhartYEP

…….

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

Sitat
Tony Leeds
@TonyLeeds5

Marta Parodi
@martitabaires

For en mann!! Garantert oppgitt og provosert over all kritikken mot Bamford! Synd fans (mennesker generelt) alltid må ha noen å hakke på når ting ikke går helt som ønsket... Skal jaggu være glade vi ikke har det sånn i våres egen jobbsituasjon hvis vi ikke leverer topp non stop.. Skal litt rygg til å bære så mye kritikk.. Litt å tenke på i vår egen hverdag..  ;)

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sitat
Do you think Liam Cooper will slot straight back in?

Phil Hay

@Benny G. most likely. Bielsa didn't confirm one way or the other but Cooper is his captain, he's a clear first-choice at centre-back so my guess would be that he'll come back in. His partnership with White has been spot on.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Sitat
Tom H.
Think Roberts might be in with a chance of starting after Bielsa’s comments? Interesting to see what he does with Dallas/Ayling if he does bring Roberts in.

Phil Hay
@Tom H. that's probably the one tactical change you could see. From what I'm told, Bielsa gave some thought to replacing Klich with Roberts on Tuesday but decided not to. Roberts might be the answer to the problem Leeds have trying to play through the middle as opposed to always going out wide.
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

jaho

Sitat
Tom H.
Think Roberts might be in with a chance of starting after Bielsa’s comments? Interesting to see what he does with Dallas/Ayling if he does bring Roberts in.

Phil Hay
@Tom H. that's probably the one tactical change you could see. From what I'm told, Bielsa gave some thought to replacing Klich with Roberts on Tuesday but decided not to. Roberts might be the answer to the problem Leeds have trying to play through the middle as opposed to always going out wide.

Absolutt en mulighet. Hvis det ikke er direkte for Klich, så mulig Klich går ned i 8-ern i stedet for Dallas, som da går ut på høyre back. Tror kanskje det også er litt avhengig av om Cooper er tilbake. Tror Bielsa gjerne vil ha en "stemme" der ute på banen, altså kapteinstype som Cooper / Ayling.

asbfjell

Synd at det ikke finnes en eneste oppegående journalist som kan stille Bielsa følgende spørsmål:
Hvorfor kan Tyler Roberts opptre i rollen bak Eddie Nketiah, men ikke Bamford?
Hva kan det teknisk begavede "surrehodet" Roberts utføre der som ikke også Bamford kan?

Argumentet om at Nketiah og Bamford har fått for lite tid sammen på treningsfeltet til å starte kamper sammen, holder ikke vann. Skal man tenke sånn vil det nesten være bortkastet å kjøpe en ny tier i januar, da han ikke vil være nok "sammentrent" med spissen til å starte kamper før et stykke ut i mars måned.

Spillere med høy "fotball-IQ" - og det har både Bamford og Nketiah - trenger ikke flere måneder med fellestrening for å finne tonen og få til et fruktbar samarbeide ute på banen.

Angående kampen mot Wednesday:
Forrige sesong vant Garry Monk begge kampene mot Bielsa.
På lørdag dukker han opp igjen med et sterkere mannskap enn det han rådde over i 2018/19.
Det blir nok ikke enkelt for oss denne gang heller.

jaho

Synd at det ikke finnes en eneste oppegående journalist som kan stille Bielsa følgende spørsmål:
Hva kan det teknisk begavede "surrehodet" Roberts utføre der som ikke også Bamford kan?

Argumentet om at Nketiah og Bamford har fått for lite tid sammen på treningsfeltet til å starte kamper sammen, holder ikke vann. Skal man tenke sånn vil det nesten være bortkastet å kjøpe en ny tier i januar, da han ikke vil være nok "sammentrent" med spissen til å starte kamper før et stykke ut i mars måned.

Spillere med høy "fotball-IQ" - og det har både Bamford og Nketiah - trenger ikke flere måneder med fellestrening for å finne tonen og få til et fruktbar samarbeide ute på banen.

På lørdag dukker han opp igjen med et sterkere mannskap enn det han rådde over i 2018/19.

Nei, å møte nr 3 på tabellen på bortebane er en formidabel oppgave helt klart!! Kjempefornøyd med et poeng, selv om man drømte om fire på disse to svært vanskelige bortekampene. Sheff W og vi er de to lagene med færrest baklengs...så antagelig ingen målfest...men ikke alltid det vil stemme.. Fotball er tross alt fotball... :)

palle

Mulig det er åpenbart for alle, men kampen går også på Viasport2.
...ooo, vi vandrar saman...

berlin

Garry Monk, Sheff W - pre-match. Mest snakk om big clubs og expectations - ingenting om selve kampen.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/october/garry-monks-pre-leeds-press-conference/

berlin

Spørsmålene du stiller, og som du mener en journalist burde stille, skjønner jeg.
Det jeg sitter og lurer på, er om Bielsa ikke har jobbet med denne problemstillingen (eller dine spørsmål, om du vil).
Men det får jeg selvsagt ikke vite, med mindre jeg skulle få en personlig relasjon til Bielsa da, men det skjer ikke. Ikke kan jeg spansk heller, hehe. Og med mindre det finnes en journalist som faktisk skulle finne på å stille de spørsmålene.

Jo, jeg ville likt å se og høre hva han ville svart på de spørsmålene.

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
Takk for den. Nei, da jeg opprettet tråden var det ikke tid til slik research ;)
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

HåvardK

Ikke helt usannsynlig at det kommer et spørsmål om hvem som viser kampen i morgen, palle.

Killa

Takk for den. Nei, da jeg opprettet tråden var det ikke tid til slik research ;)

Er det slik at Viasport sender disse tidlig-kampene i reprise på kvelden?
Jeg er dessverre forhindret fra å se kampen direkte, men mener å ha sett at de kjører en del repriser samme kveld...?