Skrevet av Emne: Den store positivitetstråden!  (Lest 134666 ganger)

0 medlemmer og 1 gjest leser dette emnet.

berlin

Sv: Den store positivitetstråden!
« Svar #330 på: Mars 02, 2008, 22:52:04 »
86 poeng må da være nok til å rykke opp fra League 1, det er jo 12 kamper igjen.

Ehhh....jeg mener selvfølgelig 101 poeng, da vi helt sikkert får de 15 poengene tilbake.
M.a.o. vi vinner ligaen!

Ahh, livet er/blir herlig, dere!

Lars E

« Svar #331 på: Mars 03, 2008, 10:46:09 »
Macca gjorde grep, tok ut flere spillere som strengt tatt var for dårlige forrige kamp og vi vant. Denne seieren var viktig, fordi den er starten på en meget god periode. ;)
Forever Leeds

kjelvi

« Svar #332 på: Mars 07, 2008, 17:25:16 »
HAY: McAllister points the way forward

Phil Hay
Inside Elland Road

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Or as Gary McAllister might put it, a point on the League One table is twice as valuable as a point in the hands of an arbitration tribunal.
Dennis Wise decided long before he bailed out of Leeds United that banking on the return of the club's deducted 15 points was a false economy, and McAllister has adopted the same tact.
"I absolutely ignore it," he said last month.
"It's something that happened when I wasn't here and I don't really want to be dragged into it at all."
He might well detach himself from a battle which, while potentially his concern, is clearly not his fight.
In their matchday programme, United still print the "real" League One table – a revised division which ignores their deduction – but there are no prizes on offer for wit this season.
Nor will the joke raise many laughs if Leeds are excluded from the play-offs in May.
Whatever the outcome of independent arbitration next month, the decision will come too late in the season for Leeds or any other club to react to the decision in a meaningful manner.
If Leeds are elevated to second position, as they would be with the return of 15 points today, McAllister's players are likely to remain there.
But a ruling against United would leave a maximum of only three games with which to negate any gap between Leeds and the top six.
McAllister's only stipulation for the week commencing April 14 will be that United are in possession of a play-off position by the time the tribunal begins.
The make-up of the division is such with 12 matches remaining that United are still likely to need at least a further 23 points – with or without arbitrational assistance – to ensure that they do not fall short at the end of a tempestuous season.
Tranmere Rovers are the holders of the last play-off position, and the Birkenhead club are a possible example of how the division will develop over the next eight weeks.
Last season, Tranmere were sixth in the division with 11 games left, sat on 53 points.
This term, Ronnie Moore's side hold an identical standing with an identical number of outstanding fixtures, and have gathered one point fewer.
It took 73 points to claim a top-six finish at the end of the 2006-07 season, and McAllister would be wise to chase the same target.
As many as 14 clubs have a strong, realistic or slim chance of meeting that total, which is why United's victory at Swindon Town last weekend was such a crucial result, and not before time.
The idea that Leeds can compensate easily for a sequence of meek form has been disproved by the numbers of teams who liked their chances of the play-offs at Christmas and are still in business with two months to go.
United have been slightly fortunate that, after allowing their own form to go south, the results of certain other clubs did likewise.
Tranmere have failed to win four of their five games since beating Leeds at Elland Road at the start of last month, and Leyton Orient have been weighed down by their own run of one victory from eight fixtures.
Martin Ling's suggestion that Orient will begin judicial proceedings if Leeds deprive them of sixth place with the aid of a favourable arbitration tribunal is more than a little presumptuous. His club are still a 20-1 shot for promotion, and by no means outstanding value.
McAllister should not worry about outside interference in the 15-point saga any more than he is concentrating on arbitration itself. The only concern for him is the fact that the season from here will be shaped by United's next three games, from which they must maximise their takings.
Bournemouth are in administration and virtually relegated; Cheltenham Town's away record, meanwhile, is shocking.
And the less said about Port Vale's results the better.
With the right amount of respect and a certain level of performance, those matches will go a long way to ensuring that next month's arbitration tribunal does not become United's get-out-of-jail-free card.

YEP

Roy

« Svar #333 på: Mars 07, 2008, 18:30:22 »
Bournemouth sliter voldsomt for tiden - på papiret i hvertfall. Mens vi etter hvert kam mønstre en virkelig god førsteellever. Dette vinner vi folkens - MOT  ;D
Stand up and sing for LEEDS UNITED

Volda69

« Svar #334 på: Mars 08, 2008, 10:10:30 »
(Starta på denne posten i "Sesongen er over", men den passar vel bedre her)
Har eit lite håp om å stå med 68 poeng når mars månad er over. :) Det vil seie at det løsnar skikkeleg for Maccas menn, og at dei finn flytsonen etter to gode heimekampar mot B.mouth og Ch.ham. Da står det på at Carlisle og Doncaster snublar i eit par kampar kvar. Med seks poeng bak og seks kampar igjen kan alle ting skje, til og med direkte opprykk.
MOT

kjelvi

« Svar #335 på: Mars 13, 2008, 10:25:58 »
Prutton: It's time to perform

With a League One run-in fresh in his mind, it has come as no surprise to David Prutton that this season's home straight is taking Leeds United over rough ground and smooth.
Prutton was a member of the squad which saw Nottingham Forest safely into the division's play-offs 10 months ago, and the campaign opened his eyes to the "ebb and flow" of a league in which so many clubs are credible competitors for promotion.
The tide turned against United on Tuesday night during their gloomy performance at home to Cheltenham Town. After a 2-1 defeat which ended to the sound of a chorus of booing at Elland Road, it seemed that Leeds had been swimming against the current for some time.
Two victories from 10 matches is a statistic which displays both the competitive nature of League One and United's sudden inability to master that competition and the margin of two points between Leeds and the top six is something of a relief when set against their fluctuating results.
Prutton admits the club have been "lucky to a certain extent" that other teams around them have made equally hard work of the second half of the season, but though he shared the frustration of the supporters who booed United from the field on Tuesday evening, he does not accept the pessimism that has come to rest over so many of the club's supporters.
Prutton said: "I've always said that the fans pay to voice their opinion, and when they turn up in their thousands every week, as they do at Leeds, you have to accept that criticising the team is their prerogative.
"I'm always grateful for – and a little bit amazed – by the crowds we get, and if you benefit from their support in the good times then you can't complain if they voice their disapproval every now and again.
"It wasn't a good result on Tuesday, but all I would say is that the frustration of the players was no less than it was for the supporters. Everybody connected with the club has certain standards they want to meet, and the manager has come here with the express intention of winning promotion. Losing to Cheltenham doesn't really help that.
"But in a way, this is maybe the natural ebb and flow that comes in the later stages of the season. It's not that you accept bad performances or bad results, but a lot of teams will find themselves dropping points over the next few weeks.
"The division is packed with clubs who are still in with a chance, and I look at us and see us two points away from the play-offs. I know we'll be judged on individual performances, but the biggest thing has to be where we are in the league at the end of the season."
McAllister's plan to come through a run of three games against Bournemouth, Cheltenham and Port Vale "unscathed" – by claiming three victories, or at the very least, remaining unbeaten – was ruined by Tuesday night's defeat, and Saturday's visit to Vale Park is a game in which United can scarcely afford to drop points.
The fixture will be the 43rd of an intense and demanding season. One which began with the threat of relegation being waved at Leeds but could still facilitate United's return to the Championship, in spite of the 15-point penalty they have run with since August.
However, eight clubs from fifth place down, are separated by only four points.
Prutton, whose recent form in a period of stagnant results has been something of a revelation, was not involved in United's first match of the campaign at Tranmere Rovers, but he will make his 38th appearance this weekend and has been central to a squad which is still in possession of League One's second-best home record and fifth-strongest away record.
"Every now and again you come up for a breather, and you realise what an intense season it's been," said Prutton.
"The demands have been pretty high, physically and mentally, but every club has to deal with that.
"It's obviously been different for us because of certain circumstances, but we're all under the same pressure now.
"It's funny because you spend the whole season thinking about promotion and listening to people talk about what might happen. But when you've got 20 games to go there's time for anything to happen.
"We're now at the point where the games are running out and if you're going to do anything then it's time to perform and get results.
"The players are very much aware of that."

YEP

Peter7

« Svar #336 på: Mars 13, 2008, 11:07:08 »
Vi skulle aldri ha solgt Terry Cooper til Middlesboro'

sportcarl1

« Svar #337 på: Mars 13, 2008, 15:22:22 »
och den 22:a får vi se vårt kära Leeds på viasat...längtar

Roy

kjelvi

« Svar #339 på: Mars 14, 2008, 19:24:07 »
LORIMER: A lack of goals is in danger of costing us dear

Peter Lorimer
Talking Soccer

At the start of the season, one of my major concerns about the squad at Leeds United was the limited number of strikers available to Dennis Wise.
In Jermaine Beckford and Tresor Kandol we had two players who Dennis clearly had faith in and who have found the net fairly regularly this term, but the options beyond that pairing were few in number.
Tore Andre Flo seemed to be constantly injured and Leon Constantine was rarely fit either and, for all our early progress, there was always a danger that the goals would dry up.
We have seen that happen gradually since Christmas and my biggest frustration about Tuesday night's defeat to Cheltenham Town was that we never looked like turning the masses of possession we had into a flood of goals.
Anthony Elding cut Cheltenham's lead to 2-1 in the last five minutes, but it was too late by then to make any difference.
And another worrying aspect of the defeat was the fact that Keith Downing's side knew exactly how to cope with and repel our attacks.
Along with strikers, we have also lacked natural wingers this season, and it is easy for a team to defend against you when they know that you are unlikely to get down their flanks and past their full-backs. They simply lump men behind the ball.
The simple truth is that we are not scoring enough goals at the moment. Goals win you games, and teams who win games end up in the play-offs. Tuesday's defeat was a bad result, make no mistake about that, and it is imperative that the players reverse that result at Port Vale tomorrow.
The match at Vale Park is not only a game Leeds United must win – it is a game we should win.
If you list their players alongside ours, it is clear that our squad is superior in strength and quality, and if the team selected by Gary McAllister play to their potential, then they will earn three points from the game.
They must take responsibility for ensuring that their performance reaches the required level.
We can talk endlessly about the fact that Port Vale are fighting for their lives and scrapping for everything, but that does notstop Leeds from taking to the field and dominating them.
I've actually enjoyed away games slightly more than home matches this season because United tend to get more space in which to play, and it will probably help our cause if Port Vale feel the need to take the game to Leeds in front of their own fans.
But our matches at Elland Road are of vital importance to us, and it concerns me that teams are travelling to our stadium with increasing confidence.
With the attendances we are getting, Elland Road should be a fortress, but it does not have a formidable aura at present.
The more that managers and players see clubs like Crewe and Cheltenham coming to Elland Road and taking points away with them, the more our opponents are likely to fancy their chances.
That, however, is an issue for next week. Tomorrow's game is absolutely vital and there is no room for another slip up.
A club in our position with designs on the play-offs cannot be caught short at places like Port Vale.

YEP

Roy

« Svar #340 på: Mars 14, 2008, 22:22:52 »
I morgen slår vi Porto 2-0  :o 8)

Akkurat som i gamle dager  ;D ( Tenker da europeisk motstand generellt).  :P

Jon R

« Svar #341 på: Mars 14, 2008, 23:16:56 »
Har du postet i feil tråd, kjelvi?  :)
Jon R.

Kickthemdown

« Svar #342 på: Mars 15, 2008, 02:18:54 »
Denne vinner vi lett i vår marsj mot CCC  :D Come on Leeds !!

Alta-White

mercruiser

« Svar #343 på: Mars 15, 2008, 04:32:44 »
Mot Vale vinner vi.. ferdig med det..

"We are Leeds, we are proud.
Standing up, singing now.
And there's nothing you can do,
against the yellow, white and blue.."

Plutselig får vi tre nye p.

Promotion 2010

« Svar #344 på: Mars 15, 2008, 18:16:59 »
Positivitet?

Eddie Gray er en hyggelig kar!  :)
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

berlin

« Svar #345 på: Mars 15, 2008, 18:29:18 »
Vi er fremdeles med i kampen om play-off (uten "hjelp" fra arbitration),
og vi viste til tider oppløftende spill i dag. Freedman er i gang, jeg hadde tro på denne
mannen fra første stund. Jeg mener vi er i stand til å slå Walsall neste lørdag.
Viktig kamp blir også påfølgende hjemmekamp mot Brighton, og deretter skal vi ha revansje mot Doncaster.

Believe me!!

Wannabe

« Svar #346 på: Mars 15, 2008, 18:31:18 »
SELVSAGT blir vi verdens ubestridt beste lag i alle fall i god tid før 100-årsjubileet, et hegemoni vi holder i over 25 år! Den eneste faren er at interessen for fotballen kanksje kan komme til å dale litt, der vi år etter år og faktisk tiår etter tiår cruiser til PL og CL seire, og selvsagte seiere over lag fra andre kontinetnter som vi måtte møte av og til.

Er det mulig å tro noe annet?

MOT

Promotion 2010

« Svar #347 på: Mars 15, 2008, 18:35:38 »
Får vil tilbake 15 poeng, så ligger vi på direkte opprykksplass!

;D
Min første Leeds-kamp:
Strømsgodset vs Leeds, 19.september 1973

berlin

« Svar #348 på: Mars 15, 2008, 18:38:06 »
SELVSAGT blir vi verdens ubestridt beste lag i alle fall i god tid før 100-årsjubileet, et hegemoni vi holder i over 25 år! Den eneste faren er at interessen for fotballen kanksje kan komme til å dale litt, der vi år etter år og faktisk tiår etter tiår cruiser til PL og CL seire, og selvsagte seiere over lag fra andre kontinetnter som vi måtte møte av og til.

Er det mulig å tro noe annet?

MOT

he-he, en naturlig tanke, vi må rett og slett passe oss for å bli for overlegne, det er ikke hverken den engelske eller europeiske fotballen tjent med.  ;D

Erik_

« Svar #349 på: Mars 16, 2008, 15:20:45 »
Med tanke på play-off så har vi ikke prikket inn formen for tidlig.

Det er da noe. :)

baste

« Svar #350 på: Mars 16, 2008, 15:25:36 »
Med tanke på play-off så har vi ikke prikket inn formen for tidlig.

Det er da noe. :)

Den beste kommentaren på leenge...he he

auren

« Svar #351 på: Mars 17, 2008, 12:32:35 »
Det er flere positive ting vi kan ta med oss etter 3-3 kampen mot Port Vale:

- Vi scorer 3 mål på bortebane.
- Nyervervelsen Freedman scorer 2 mål i sin første kamp fra start.
- Vi har full kontroll på Port Vale inntil dommeren gjør en katastrofal feil. Dette medfører sinne og frustrasjon blant Leedsspillerne, og er med på å fyre bensin på bålet til Port Vale spillerne som plutselig får troa på poeng. Psykologi har faktisk utrolig mye å si i fotball.
- Vi evner å komme tilbake etter 2 kjappe i fleisen og tilsynelatende scorer vinnermålet 4 minutter før full tid.
- Carole kommer innpå for første gang på lenge og sørger for nok en målgivende.

Får vi skikk på det defansive spillet kan vi nå play off, og jeg har tro på at Freedman kan bli spilleren som skyter oss dit. Presset på Becks blir mindre om Freedman fortsetter å score.

Håper at Douglas er klar for laget igjen i hjemmekampen mot Brighton i slutten av måneden. Da blir kanskje forsvaret mer solid også.

auren, som gleder seg til å se Leeds banke Walsall på påskeaften :)
"Guardiola said: 'You know more about Barcelona than I do!'"
Marcelo Bielsa, 16.01.19, etter Spygate-foredraget sitt.

Dennis

« Svar #352 på: Mars 17, 2008, 14:41:58 »
Flott, positivt innlegg, auren!

Legger til:

- Vi har tatt nest flest poeng i ligaen.
- Vi har nest best måldifferanse, kun slått av Swansea.
- Vi har fortsatt flere seiere, enn uavgjort og tap lagt sammen.
- Det er uhyre jevnt mellom 4.-12. plass. Ingenting er avgjort.
Marching on together!

berlin

« Svar #353 på: Mars 17, 2008, 14:49:27 »
suverent auren og kaizer, sånn skal det være.  :) Grubling rundt manager etc blir ikke mer enn det, grubling. La oss gi gutta backing og håper ER gjør det også.

Dennis

« Svar #354 på: Mars 24, 2008, 19:56:50 »
Før kampen mot Walsall hadde vi vunnet fire av de siste seksten, nå har vi vunnet tre av de fem siste.
Beckford scoret to spillermål.
Vi holdt nullen.
Vi hadde nesten ikke sjanser imot
Mange av lagene over oss på tabellen gav bort poeng denne runden.
« Siste redigering: Mars 24, 2008, 20:53:12 av Mr Kaizer »
Marching on together!

Sølvreven

« Svar #355 på: Mars 24, 2008, 20:45:21 »
Jeg ble veldig glad da jeg leste denne artikkelen av Macca. Han skryter av Parker og Huntington og sier at de har en stor fremtid i Leeds. De trenger en god pre-season og vil bli satset på. Han sier at han skal opprettholde de gode tradisjonene med å få opp spillere gjennom akademiet vårt. Hyll, hyll.  :D

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1272700,00.html  '

Leedsoholic. Oppfinneren av "pretting".

Asbjørn

• Forum Admin
  • Moderatorer
  • Lorimer
  • LEEDS UNITED - the Pride of Yorkshire
    • Vis profil
    • E-post
« Svar #356 på: Mars 25, 2008, 23:35:55 »
En skikkelig gladnyhet for alle oss piggdekk-entusiaster, fra selveste kjelvi   :)

Sitat
Piggdekkfrist kan tøyes etter rekordtidlig påske
- Kjøretøyforskriften stiller krav om at bilen skal ha tilstrekkelig veigrep i forhold til føret. Bilen skal være skodd for føret, uansett når på året og uansett hvor i landet man måtte befinne seg, sier pressesjef i Statens vegvesen, Vegdirektoratet, Kjell Bjørn Vinje.

Tell me - I've got to know
Tell me - Tell me before I go
Does that flame still burn, does that fire still glow
Or has it died out and melted like the snow
Tell me  Tell me

Dylan

Dennis

« Svar #357 på: Mars 28, 2008, 09:32:39 »
Oppfordrer herved samtlige LUSCOSere til å møte de siste kampene med hevet hode og stor iver! Vi er i god ferd med å snu den begredelige formen som startet i november og har nå tre seiere på de fem siste kampene. Treffer vi formen nå, så er det perfekt med tanke på playoff-matchene!

Ikke gå å "vent" på å bli slått i de tøffe bortekampene, men send positive og selvsikre tanker over dammen. Dette SKAL vi klare! LEEDS UNITED skal rykke opp, med eller uten FAs konstante hinder i veien.

Sesongen er IKKE over!  :)

Marching on together!

mari

« Svar #358 på: April 12, 2008, 18:45:32 »
U 18 kamp idag !

Leeds 1 Liverpool 0

Hvor lenge til vi opplever dette på senior nivå ?

Webredaktøren

• Gjest
« Svar #359 på: April 12, 2008, 18:47:57 »
En skikkelig gladnyhet for alle oss piggdekk-entusiaster, fra selveste kjelvi   :)

Sitat
Piggdekkfrist kan tøyes etter rekordtidlig påske
- Kjøretøyforskriften stiller krav om at bilen skal ha tilstrekkelig veigrep i forhold til føret. Bilen skal være skodd for føret, uansett når på året og uansett hvor i landet man måtte befinne seg, sier pressesjef i Statens vegvesen, Vegdirektoratet, Kjell Bjørn Vinje.

Kjører pigg uansett hva det koster jeg!